Über IntakeQ

Sende sichere Aufnahme- und Einwilligungsformulare vertraulich an deine Kund*innen. HIPAA-konform, E-Signatur-Unterstützung, Online-Buchung und Zahlung

Erfahre mehr über IntakeQ

This software is extremely customizable. It really can do whatever you want it to! the customer service has been so helpful during our switch over.

I don't really have anything to say negative about this software.

Bewertungen zu IntakeQ

IntakeQ hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 292 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du IntakeQ bereits verwendet?

Marilee
Marilee
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best customer service on the planet

I absolutely LOVE IntakeQ. The best thing about it is the customer service. I've never before experienced such quick answers to my questions online. And they are super helpful and will bend over backward to help you. Allow me to tell you a story about this! We were scrambling in my group counseling practice to send out new forms to all of our clients (hundreds) before the start of 2019. It was critical we get this going before Jan. 1, so of course at the last minute, before the long holiday weekend, I discover that I hadn't done things quite correctly for our needs and so I was pretty freaked out. I was emailing customer support, who was always just so happy to help me! It had to be like 6 pm or something in NYC or wherever IntakeQ is located, and I just kept discovering new needs that I had and so I just kept asking him questions, and at times he would take care of things so quickly it was amazing. I'm pretty convinced he stayed late one New Years Eve weekend just to help me out. It was exemplary customer service and saved my life! IntakeQ makes our forms look attractive, seamless and professional. It is so quick and easy and actually kind of fun to see clients progress through them quickly in our office. We love the capability to send out many forms in one email to clients in advance of their first visit. We can also get signatures from multiple people. Clients actually commented on how attractive and professional our forms are!

I cannot think of any cons for IntakeQ!

Adella
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

most customizable EHR software for our mental health practice

Kommentare: we have been with them almost 2 years, prior to them we were with simplepractice (night and day). We also previously were with TherapyNotes and needed more customization.

The customization. That they have kept pricing for OGs the same. Great email support. Consistency.

I wish there was an open API for billing. Their billing is not great for how complex our billing needs are so we have had to create a complicated system- where an open API for billing would be amazing.

Te

I like the tool but need more flexibility and workflows to support my business.

Hippa compliance is the primary driver for the why we moved to the SW as well as being able to have clients complete forms online. I like the professional look and feel. The search is helpful.

Not enough flexibility for processing intakes in bulk. Would like the ability to transfer in bulk between providers, link custom template office use fields with client custom fields so certain notes are pulled into the client's record. We need more flexibility in configuring the SW to meet our business needs. We have to use a separate scheduling SW because intakeq doesn't offer the same flexibility in setting up different classes. We use acuity and perhaps I just don't know how to effectively use the booking capability in intakeq. It would be really helpful to have workflows that you could define for intakes. For example, if a new intake comes in, I could set the default status to pending and on the dashboard only show pending intakes. Once the office processes the intake I could define a new status, for instance, ready or action-required... We would need the ability to display and filter based on status. It would be helpful to allow flexibility in defining any number of workflows. Unfortunately, given our business, I have to build manual processes around the SW even though we're doing very standard things. One other thing I've noticed is that I can only have about 5-7 open intakes at once otherwise the application hangs.

Antwort von IntakeQ

Hello, Thank you for your feedback! We understand that your business has a special workflow after the intake is completed. Unfortunately, custom document workflows is a little out of our scope at this time. You may want to look into our client tags feature, which can be automated and allows you to filter by tags later. Also, you can always use our APIs if your business needs something more sophisticated. Feel free to contact our support at hello@intakeq.com if you need any assistance with improving your workflow!

Amy
CEO | MS, RDN, CEDS in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Enjoying IntakeQ

Kommentare: We switched from Practice Better (PB) to IntakeQ in July 2022 and it's saved me on average 8 hours a week just in insurance billing alone. PB does not have an integrated clearinghouse, which meant manually tracking claims via a Google Sheet for every clinician and every client. With IntakeQ, all it takes is 3 button clicks and the claim is submitted, and the integrated clearinghouse options automatically update status and communicate this back to IntakeQ. Such a lifesaver!Note functionality is also much better than PB. Namely I disliked how PB would display every single checkbox and row in a chart even if they were not selected or answered. It made notes extremely long, cluttered, and virtually impossible to read. IntakeQ is customizable to where you can choose to show unselected/unanswered questions or not. There's also loads of options with conditional formatting and the ability to automate a task based on the answer received.The IntakeQ team is highly responsive and they work hard to implement feature requests that are strongly supported by the community. So far we are very pleased!

Highly customizable forms and features with task automation and pinned notes. They are also very active in their Facebook support group and highly value the feedback they receive from their customers.

Limited ability to transfer/upload patient records from another system (when transitioning the practice over to IntakeQ); no document library; inability to fax more than 1 document from a patient record at a time; no meds list or allergies function yet.

Asha
Physician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Perfect for small practice

Kommentare: Overall perfect for providers with their own cash pay practice and especially those focused on wellness. Because everything has to be created (ie no pre-installed icd codes , you have to put them in manually) this may not be best for physician in regular practice.I hope they increase a few features without making it complicated

I should first emphasize I am a solo practitioner , with focus on wellness and limited services. I wanted a program that allows online patient scheduling, visit notes , pay via credit card and some billing of insurance and Hippa communication. Most programs that offer this have excessive features and design for practices with front desk and support staff instead of the practitioner. IntakeQ offered all I needed but simpler format that largely builds on creating own forms and rules. The set up guide and using help feature explains everything you can think of. The plus was it allows sharing of documents and creating journals for patients to complete, which was something I was struggling with, seeing patients via telehealth. The visit notes can take a while to perfect because it doesn’t feature templates physicians would use, but I am still playing with it to create the perfect template. They created a snippet feature which allows you to create text you would re -use , ie lung exam . You can also duplicate previous note and just adjust what is new. Some other programs look more esthetic but have poor execution of needed features. Intake Q doesn’t look grand, but it thought of everything you need. Works exactly the same on the phone without having to download an app. I’ve tried at least 5 other programs, this was the most intuitive

Patient portal and emails could be more simple . Sometimes patient get up to 3 emails for steps related to appointment. Patient should be able to complete consent and intake while making appointment instead of after . Wish you could pull journal and intake entries in to visit or SOAP note. I would like them to add features that may be more helpful for advanced practitioners such as labs , or pictures into note . I have submitted claim yet , so not sure how smooth that is.

Elana
Physical Therapist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

I love this platform

Kommentare: I am incredibly satisfied!
I was looking for something highly customizable and it met ALL of the criteria I was looking for when I changed platforms!

I have been using IntakeQ since Jan 2020. I found this platform after being dissatisfied with the one I was previously using. I couldn't be happier with the change. 1. I was already using SRfax and this is integrated with that fax program 2. It take a little time to customize everything, but it is well worth it and the customer service response is great and fast. 3. I love that the booking and billing and EMR are all in one program 4. Faxing notes to doctors offices, receiving them back and then assigning them the to appropriate patient chart is fast and easy. 5. I can easily use this platform from my phone to book appointments, check faxes, review notes etc. 6. I can send automatic forms prior to the first visit and custom forms (including a COVID screening) prior to each visit. And much more !

While the customer service is fast and generally meets my needs, it is always be email and sometimes I would prefer a phone conversation. If needed, they will schedule a phone call, but email is definitely the "go to" way they address inquiries.

Valerie
Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super Customizable, thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!!

Kommentare: I cannot say enough GREAT things about [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with IntakeQ. When I let him know that, due to the answers received from the other Customer Service/our Onboarding rep, we may need to move to a new product after all, he jumped on the case! Not only was he able to give us answers that we needed, but he was able to get the system set up for us in a way that made it so we didn't need to switch products after all! I cannot say enough about how he went above and beyond to make sure we were able to work with the system, really showcasing how flexible it can be based on our needs.

We have been able to implement this into our needs rather easily! It's exciting to be able to provide our clients with a far more seamless option to go from sign-up with us to appointment.

We did have some issues with getting it to reflect the things we needed, at first. After speaking to several Customer Service reps, they made it sound as if it might not be possible to implement what we needed.

Anne
Owner, Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: I really like using it and find it meets my needs better than any other EHR I've used.

IntakeQ is highly customizable allowing complete control over your forms and processes. It has amazing automations you can set up allowing for wonderful workflows. This is particularly helpful for group practices. The scheduling system is great and the forms and questionnaires are the best of any product I've used.

It takes a lot to set things up because it is so customizable. It can also be hard to find things within the system because there are so many options and settings.

Freedom
psychotherapist in USA

Best Practice Management!

Kommentare: I have tried other top brands trial and I'm sticking with IntakeQ. It's easy to use, reliable and efficient.

IntakeQ has everything a clinician needs and for every budget. I don't one one complaint about their services. Whenever I have questions their customer support is impeccable. Most of the time in less than 24 hours I received the support I need. It has so many features and is less expensive than other known brands.

This software it's as close to perfect. I wish it would have note entries to select but for the affordable price and the several features it offers, I'm happy with intakeq.

Lexi
Lexi
Owner and Therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great balance of cost & features, perfect for small therapy practice

I like that you have the option to pay less or more based on which features you need, as well as your volume of new clients -- super helpful for me starting out when I only had one new client every 2-3 months. Their customer support team actually worked with me to give me a 50% discount for the first 6 months and offer me a special "super low volume" plan. I also appreciate that there is so much customization available for the forms--you have to pay tons of money for traditional EHRs to create your own forms, which can get spendy quickly if you have a lot of different forms you need or make frequent updates (as I do). And, of course, electronic signatures are the best. I never want to have paper files again and scanning things in is such a pain! I love that IntakeQ lets clients take photos as part of their intake forms, too, so I can even have the client snap a shot of their insurance cards and ID before they ever come into session. They seem to update the features frequently, and base them off their users' requests--for example, they recently added a way you can link family members together, so both a teen client and their parent/guardian can have access to the messaging system & client forms.

There are some small flukes that pop up occasionally; for example, if you enter a client's legal name when registering the client, there's no way to change how that shows up on forms, etc.--not usually an issue, but if a client has a radically different preferred name, is transgender, etc. I like to be able to ask them & customize what shows up on their forms. It's a little pricey, which is true of all online forms software, so I do like that it at least includes a HIPAA compliant messaging system -- I avoided other online forms systems because they were the same price, but with drastically fewer features. I'd love to see a discount for paying for an entire year up-front, too.

Julio
Owner/Clinician in USA

Makes Managing Inventories Easy

Kommentare: Overall, I'm very happy with it, and would recommend it.

My favorite thing about IntakeQ is how it organizes documents based on clients. When I send a form out, it comes back and drops it off in their patient file. I no longer have to download, look for the folder, save it, etc. When scrubbing through the client folders, everything is there. I also really enjoy how I'm able to customize forms with fields, of all sorts. The Customer Support is great. Ease of Use and Flexibility. I like the fact that there are updates and you could tell that the team is really working on a roadmap, and new features regularly roll-out. Appointment Reminders w/ Text is Great. Easy Notes, the easiest most streamlined way.

No Phone App. Forms do not convert easily to Phone Versions for clients to complete. The signature (hand drawn signature) is not smooth; and it looks like the brush is not well thought out. Needs some user-interface work. I wish there were an easier way to message patients via a Phone App. I also wish that instead of a Bubble for messaging patients; it actually just stated, "Messages" I would like to be able to map out the fields completed in an IntakeQ form field, so that the fields populate on top of a PDF or image, as specified by me. We use very specific PDF forms that we are required to use for contracting. It would reduce paperwork redundancy. I find myself sending forms out, getting them back, and then having to transcribe that information onto other forms. I wish I could just take that PDF form, upload it to IntakeQ, and have fields populate onto it based on responses from IntakeQ surveys, or IntakeQ notes. Not all of our patients manage an e-mail, and so, this has been a challenge with those patients to get them rolled onto IntakeQ.

Antwort von IntakeQ

Hi Julio, Thanks so much for the positive review! We have a feature that allows you to map form fields to patient notes. Our support at hello@intakeq.com will be happy to help you set this up. Regarding patients who don't have an email, this article explains how to enable a setting that allows them to use a phone number instead: https://support.intakeq.com/article/149-choosing-the-login-method-for-your-public-forms I hope this helps!

Judith
Owner, Head Physical Therapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Makes running my small biz a breeze

Reasonable pricing, great user interface, has made running my small business *SO MUCH* easier, makes me look more professional and organized as a small business, is HIPAA compliant, there is continuous improvement of features, fast and friendly customer service, streamlined payment (which saves me so much time as a solo biz owner), auto-save so you never lose a note you're in the middle of, portal system to communicate with patients, great metrics that help me identify trends in the business and that help make marketing, budgeting and scheduling decisions. I could go on and on. I seriously adore this company.

There are some very occasional buggy features in the software -- honestly it's been so infrequent that I usually forget to point them out to customer service, but the one time I did, they were very responsive and the issue was resolved later that same weekend... which was over Thanksgiving weekend, no less! Only other gripe is that if you have more than one tab open with the program (e.g. your booking calendar in one tab and a note for a patient in another tab), you may get logged out automatically, which can be annoying if you were in the middle of a task, though I suppose it's helpful for security purposes if I'm on pubic computer in the shared office space I have.

Tate
Clinic Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Extremely Effective

This software is the ideal solution for medical practices like mine that need to send paperwork to patients before their initial visits with us. This not only allows us to have the paperwork to review ahead of time but also allows our clinic to run more efficiently as our team doesn't have to wait for people to fill in their paperwork by hand in the office. They are excellent at converting detailed forms such as ours into digital copies without losing the integrity of the questions we are trying to answer. It also tells you who has started on their paperwork and how far they've gotten, while allowing you to print off any partial forms that aren't fully filled out. Also a terrific value for what you pay.

If I had to nitpick, I would say the only thing I don't like about the software is that because we send the links in email form, some people try to fill it out via phone and don't make it very far.

Zachary
Practice Owner/Clinician in USA

Unparalleled Customer Service

Kommentare: My experience doesn't matter as much as my clients' experiences: they all love the intake and consent forms going right to their email, and they love the appointment reminders (text and email.) It really goes a long way to make my practice come across as professional.

The software is intuitive and amazingly flexible. There are templates built-in for consent forms, assessments, and notes, but you also have the ability to customize each template to suit your practice's needs and create completely new templates. I use IntakeQ for everything: scheduling, billing/invoices, notes, diagnosis, Superbilling, appointment reminders, and secure communication with clients. The customer service department is ABSOLUTELY amazing to the point that I asked them "where can I leave you a review because you deserve recognition." I've had a few questions for them, and I've always got a response within an hour or two. I can't recommend this service enough. It runs my entire practice.

Initially, I was a little hesitant about the idea of having to create my own forms, but the templates provided made it super easy to tweak them to suit my needs.

Ruel
Director of Care and Counseling in USA

IntakeQ has made scheduling, sending forms, and reminding clients of appointments much easier.

Kommentare: Having clients be able to schedule their own appointments and access paperwork online is a huge benefit. I also love that clients get a text reminder, which means I don't have to remind clients of their appointment time.

I love that clients can schedule their own appointments, get email/text reminders, and fill out paperwork online.

I wish there were more features available for linked calendars and spacing out appointment times. For example, I have it set within IntakeQ to link with my work Google calendar. When a client schedules an appointment through IntakeQ there is a 15-minute space that is created between sessions. However, sometimes clients schedule an appointment with me which I put into my Google calendar. These appointments are not scheduled through IntakeQ so, therefore, there is not a 15-minute space between sessions with clients. As a result, I'm often left with back to back appointments with clients without any break. I realize I can go into IntakeQ and schedule the appointment however that is not always possible.

Beth
Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ease of non contact paperwork

Kommentare: I overall love the ease this has make paperwork. Not all patients like it, but we do.

I love that we can send all forms needed to patients to fill out prior to the appointment. The ease of checkin is a huge importance to use. The non-contact is also helpful with recent events. Intake uploads these forms directly to the patient's chart.

I would like the schedule to be synced from Rev to Intake. That way we wouldn't have to type in each individual patient.

Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

lntakeQ

Kommentare: I really like IntakeQ and I love being able to have organized information of my clients. It saves time by sending completed forms right to their file.

Working in the Mental Health field, we need software that is HIPAA compliant, but also reasonable in price. IntakeQ offers both!!! It also has a sleek design that looks professional. Auto-save is also a life saver. I have had several notes lost due to internet cutting out. Notes take a while and not having to redo them makes life so much easier. Customer service is friendly and always there to help whenever things may go wrong.

One thing I would like is that if you click on a Client's name, then it would take you to their home page. An app would also be beneficial since the forms don't convert well to phones.

Suzanne
Director/Therapist in Singapur

IntakeQ

Kommentare: Support services are stellar!

Ease of making appointments, 24/7 access to client records, reminders before appointments, scheduling forms to be sent out before and after sessions

Can't search for a series of appointment availabilities; can't search on the number of missed sessions a client has had.

Kristin
General Manager in USA
Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We love Intake Q.

Kommentare: Very POSITIVE.

We use this for Consent forms, Treatment notes and other client information, the program is easy to set up use and very affordable.

Nothing I really dislike but I would like to see some additional features... I would love a kiosk mode that is more clean and simplified (brandable) for when clients are filling out information on an ipad in our office... And a way to color code the blocks on the left bar where they are either green for intake forms or blue for notes... I would love to assign colors based on the form being used.

Jason
Physcian and Owner in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the very best online products I have purchased

Kommentare: I've been with IntakeQ since the early days. Even from the very beginning, it was a solid product with excellent pricing. I have noticed over time that new and very useful features are added on a consistent and frequent basis, which I love. This service is continually improving and continually impressing me. It has been an important and welcome addition to my medical practice. I fully endorse IntakeQ!

Well designed, well coded. Visually pleasing. Constant improvement and addition of new features. Excellent support.

I have no significant cons about this software. It is excellent.

Jason
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Pure 5 star experience

IntakeQ has everything I need to run my clinic, skipping none of the features. I've spent the last month creating sheets to weigh in all of the options, with IntakeQ winning over and over again. The interface is clean, modern, and easy to use for both clients and clinicians. Adding assistants and non-clinical staff is simple, without any limitations to what they can see or interact with unless I create said limitations. The ability to use Zapier and export the API means those of us looking to really make something fancy are able to explore endless possibilities. For my clinic, which hinges on being state of the art, this is the perfect platform.

Clinical note templates and treatment plans leave a bit to be desired, especially in comparison to Simple Practice or Thernest- both of which have robust templates. This is really only a con if you find yourself regularly using quick labels or quick notes, which our non-clinical staff like to do. Though, our clinicians often correct said notes and customize them, which is something IntakeQ allows for.

Ashley
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes my work so much easier

Kommentare: I no longer have to scan client paperwork to upload it to their chart. Saves me on cost of printing and time scanning and storing paper documents! Allows me to get client information ahead of the appointment and maintain privacy.

Very easy for me to set up and use. My clients appreciate the efficiency and hassle free process of completing paperwork. I think it enhances the professional credibility of my business. AND it's HIPAA compliant!!!

When I print forms it prints a ridiculous number of pages. That feature could be improved. Maybe add option to print in a smaller font.

Antwort von IntakeQ

Hi Ashley, Thanks for the excellent review! The following article shows how to have a more compact print-out of your forms: https://support.intakeq.com/article/29-can-i-make-my-forms-use-less-paper-when-printing-them I hope this helps!

Jill
Physical Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Much better than Massage Book!

Integration with iCal and Google Calendar is great and very easy to set up. Love the online forms options and that they are automatically sent when a patient schedules, very easy and is saving me time in this aspect of the schedule/documentation flow.

I really would like if there was a way that you could "complete" a visit and have it change color when you either issue an invoice or finish a note. I really need another checks/balances system to remind me that I have finished a note. The invoice/superbill is a bit cumbersome, but glad that I have the option of offering these as Massage Book did not allow me to do this. I am hoping that the more I do it the easier it will be, but as of right now it is NOT saving me any time. I would like to be able to go directly from the patient's note to the "check out" screen where I can issue the invoice so I don't have to go back out to my schedule and click on the patient again. Again, just time consuming and a bit cumbersome - sometimes causing me to lose my train of thought.

Yehuda

Very Happy. Great Product

Pretty much everything. A great system truly built around the needs of the practitioner, kind of like the Toyota of EHRs. Interface is fresh and easy to use. Customization is a breeze and functionality is fantastic. I shopped for an EHR for many months and was told by colleagues that I will eventually have to succumb to Simple Practice. They were wrong and I am so happy that I trusted my instincts that there just had to be a better, affordable solution out there. IQ is that solution.

No live support and no 2-way communication on alerts (meaning, if i send a reminder to a coworker I do not know whether they opened it and there is no way for the coworker to 'sign off' on the reminder when it is has been completed. We also needed to create quite a trail of workarounds to deal with some glitches relating to the inability to attach treatment notes to outgoing claims in the Office Ally integration. But IQ was receptive and worked with us and we got it done.

Daphne
Administrative Assistant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Full-featured intake forms and booking service

Kommentare: IntakeQ has been essential for our office in digitizing the intake process and allowing patients to book online, which has saved a ton of time previously spent on administrative tasks. Online forms have been instrumental in saving us and our clients time, effort, and the hassle of printing/scanning/faxing. The automated emails are very useful as well. If the service integrated with our EMR, our intake process would be almost entirely hands-off for administration. Support is great, very responsive, and new features are added very regularly. Definitely, would recommend the service to any practice looking for more automation in their intake process.

Full-featured forms, automated emails, various options for booking, great support and the regular updates to the service

Lack of integration