Über ZarMoney

ZarMoney does it all... And does it better! We believe an outside-the-box accounting solution should have out-of-this-world support.

Erfahre mehr über ZarMoney

It is very user friendly. I've worked with other systems before, such as quickbooks and this is far easier.

Hard to say; it is too new to me; I might think something doesn't function well, only to discover later that I did not know what I was doing.

Bewertungen zu ZarMoney

4,9

ZarMoney hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 63 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ZarMoney bereits verwendet?

Bobby W.
Bobby W.
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Small Business

Kommentare: Experience has been great. I'm used to accounting using a spreadsheet. This has been a positive eye-opener.

Easy to use and setup. Questions answered by customer support quickly. At a glance dashboard very helpful.

Won't do the manual input for me. Otherwise great.

James G.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Forget Quickbooks, zoho, zero. Zarmoney does it all at a better price.

Kommentare: I’ll be honest, I’m kinda cheap, I’ve been in construction for 40 years and I’ve used dozens of accounting software products. They all left me short on one aspect or another, poor invoicing, no quotes, double entry madness. Zarmoney does it all with very little effort on my part. Transactions are pulled right out of my bank automatically. Only thing I have to do is categorize my expenses. Zarmoney uses AI to pick up on repeated transactions and gets the category right. Customer service with these guys should be renamed to concierge, called me twice to make sure I understood what services they offer. I don’t get buried with nonsense emails or useless ads. I can’t express enough how happy I am with Zarmoney. Try it you will like it.

I think the ease of set up, integrated logo into all quotes, invoices. Easy to put footnotes on both quotes and invoices, . The chart of accounts couldn’t be easier. Bank set up was amazing and secure. The best thing for me is the dashboard let’s me see my company’s Performance from quotes sent, invoices due, cash in the bank. Very well laid out .

No one likes to do book work so the thing I don’t like about Zarmoney is some of the navigation could be centralized , some menu items are in places I wouldn’t have put them.

Amitesh P.
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very capable accounting system

Kommentare: we are very pleased with the system. We run two different business with same account system, and we never had any issue which was difficult to solve. Customer service team is very responsive and well informed.

easy to use, easy setup and to customize as per company needs

none for now at least. we are very happy with the use of the software.

Steven P.
OWNER in USA

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

Kommentare: FAIRLY GOOD EXCEPT CASH BASIS REPORTING. WHEN I SIGNED UP I SAID I WAS A CASH BASIS COMPANY AND THEY DID NOT WARN ME THAT NO SUCH REPORTING WAS AVAILABLE. LIAR LIAR!

WORKS GOOD IN KEEPING TRACK OF AP AND AR

WAS PROMISED CASH BASIS REPORTING 2 WEEK AGO STILL WAITING.... I NEED TO DO MY TAXES SO I'LL BE GOING THROUGH THE PAIN OF SWITCHING BACK TO INTUIT.

Misty M.
OWNER in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Dump QBO and get great value with Zarmoney

Kommentare: I started using this during my crazy busy season because my FORMER very large online accounting software product decided it knows my business better than I do and put a bunch of mandatory features into the software that completely messed up my accounting. Enter, Zarmoney. They are great. Even though I was scrambling to enter all of my sales from January through April while simultaneously entering sales from my busy season, I found it so easy to learn and the staff at Zarmoney is amazing. I got all of my questions answered in a timely manner. You can even talk to real live people! Real LIVE PEOPLE. Worth it.

Easy to use, GREAT customer service. Real people will talk to you and help you resolve any questions or issues you have. It's like they actually care about you. I also love that they don't build in a bunch of "helpful" micromanaging features that you can't turn off. I love LOVE the absolute simplicity of this product.

Nothing comes to mind. It didn't integrate with my bank, but it is so easy to use, I don't really mind it. Takes about 2 seconds to learn.

Tim G.
Director of Operations in USA
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great accounting software

Kommentare: I switched from other software to Zar due to the full functions it offered. Some things that it has that other don't . Just to name one.
Generate PO for product purchase plus all the packing and receiving that goes with it.

Was surprised to see everything it could do and easy to customize to your needs.

Doesn't do well with mobile phone device. Would like to see a fully functional app.

William H.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

KNDHH

Everything sure beats QuickBooks with no loss of features and is much faster on line

Tiny details could use some attention , column headings on some screens need change.

Tricia P.
Möbel, Selbstständig

Great on invoicing and inventory!

Kommentare: Great for our company.

It keeps up with sales and inventory so you know when to order more product.

Nothing bad to say about Zarmoney. It is great.

Faina P.
it in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

enhancements

Kommentare: I was looking for a simple and cheap bookkeeping solution that allowed me to print paper checks and generate reports and invoices. Quickbooks was more than I needed so this is perfect

Its very easy to use and set up and does everything I need it to do overall

There are some basic things that are missing but the team quickly made the changes to update the software as per my request and I was very impressed with the speed and overall customer support

Linda R.
CFO in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ZarMoney's perfect for Small Business Accounting needs.

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The ability to quickly research and solve A/P and A/R problems has been a game changer!

The data entry screen are very intuitive, and appreciate the ability to customize a variety of data entry fields, which assists with improving the automation of tracking and reporting details.

Calculating Cost of Goods Sold with Raw Materials can be challenging at times.

James D.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, good costs and support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has been a very good transistion from QB desktop. Staff and sales are great.

Very similar to Quickbook desktop and seems to made for my business needs. I am an accountant by education so this software works well for me. The other brands seem to have been made for people who do not understand accounting at all and add too many steps. This is simple and to the point.

Check template is difficult to adjust. Some items are hard to change at setup.

Jeff C.
Manager in USA
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best solution I've found for managing or inventory and material sales

Kommentare: Needed something with better inventory tracking, ability to do quotes and sales orders, and ability to print load lists, labels, etc.

Multiple location capability Custom printing templates so can make packing lists, labels, etc all from a SO or PO Scalable units for items while having 1 item only. E.g. can sell bolts by Ea, Case, or Lbs Easy returns and credits

No excel import/export of sales orders or POs, only inventory items and contacts No dropship/direct ship option on POs; have to receive in inventory and bill out

Brenda J.
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Great for beginners

ZarMoney is easy to use for someone who has basic accounting knowledge and little to no previous experience with this kind of program. Any questions you might have, you can find in the faqs or by contacting customer service! It's also easy to customize it to your specific needs (meaning there is no ONE way to use it).

The only improvement I see that could be made is adding features to handle taxes or to generate forms for tax purposes!

Tim S.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

A LIFE SAVER

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am starting up a new business and needed something to keep track of everything. A spreadsheet just wasn't cutting it and the expense of the other companies wasn't realistic for a small start up company. The affordability of this system, combined with the ease of use and full set of features, made it perfect for my business to start and grow with.

I love how detailed everything is and that you can customize so much. It does take a bit to set up when you have many SKU's, but that is with any software. The tutorials are very helpful. I have never seen such good customer service and support. Take advantage of it.

I would have liked to be able to set up different SKU's by combining two fields. For example, I have several tumblers that are the same size, but different colors. I have to have a different SKU for each for inventory so I have to enter each one. The duplicate tool helps, but would be nice to just go in and select a different color and have it do it automatically.

Derrick P.
Managing Member in USA

Zarmoney is great for the money and then some.

Kommentare: It has been a breeze to complete my daily tasks. I prepare quotes and invoices effortlessly.

This software offers the most comprehensive bundle of services and functions of any program that I have used for banking. It is more intuitive than QuickBooks and much more third party compatible than programs that charge ten times the amount.

The fact that I am still relegated to doing data downloads and subsequent uploads from my Nevada State Business Banking Accounts is a bit of a pain in the backside. But, the other features make it worth the hassle.

Bob F.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software

Kommentare: Before ZarMoney, I was using one of the best software designed for my business. I switched to ZarMoney by a Friend's recommendation a couple years ago. It was the best change in my business. Much easier to work with, amazing features , very reasonable cost and most importantly an excellent customer service.

Very easy to learn and teach my employees. Ability for fast contact and invoicing the customers. Easy searching data. Cost.

There is really nothing that I like least about the software.

Mack H.
Mailroom Inventory Supervisor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Software Great Value

Kommentare: I give Zar Money A++

Ease of use very intuitive fits well for basic accounting.

The lack of ability to better customize reports

Charles S.
CEO in USA
Sportartikel, Selbstständig

Better than Quick Books but credit card processing options are limited

Kommentare: I was extremely happy when I first started using ZarMoney to replace my QBO; however, I was quickly shutdown by their credit card processor.

Track inventory without additional fees. QuickBook has you add fees for everything you get with ZarMoney's basic software/online version.

The credit card processing options are limited to a few restrictive processors who are prejudicial against certain businesses and industries. This limits the ability to integrate ZarMoney as a total book keeping solution.

Shawn G.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ZarMoney fit my needs perfectly

Kommentare: ZarMoney is very easy to use and perfect for my small businesses. They quickly answered any questions I had although it was so fast and easy to setup so I didn't need much help. In less than a week I setup five small companies included entering all transactions for the prior year and some further back.

The software is great and I’ve used most features. Having the inventory module included makes this product stand out. It is easy to use with all the AP and AR functions I required. Linking to bank accounts saves significant time and increases accuracy. I haven’t encountered anything where I couldn’t find a solution with ZarMoney.

While there is an inventory module that I use and it works great there is not a BOM function to build final assemblies for stock from raw materials. This was easy to work around using a manual entry instead and is not cumbersome for a small company but might be a consideration for a larger manufacturer. More integration with third party sellers like amazon and a way to import/link orders from e-commerce platforms to avoid double entry would be nice to save some time.

Mark L.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

ZarSoftWare for Small Business

Kommentare: I am solving the problem of keeping track of sales, billing and payments. Zar Money allows a nice effective suite of items to help me do this.

If you are in need of accounting software for a small business, in my view Zar Money is the ticket! It has all the functionality, the professionalism and easy of use , plus the set up was quite simple.

I think if you had some easier ways to create templates for invoices and emails to add more company individualism it would help. Plus you have reports, but maybe have the reports a little easier to know how to get with better titles of the reports you can get access to.

Cathryn M.
Textilien, Selbstständig

Highly Recommend

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Loving it and will be staying with it

So easy to use and it has everything we need to run our business

Not enough choices for the templates ..

Kara s. M.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Good resource for the money

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am glad for the online access. I can do what i need any time of day.

I have been glad to see they are readily available to help if I have questions. Even at 2 am. 🙂

I get confused about where to find things. But, they have a fairly good database of FAQs. And... I'm sorry, but the voice of the person chosen to do the tutorial videos is really hard to listen to.

Diane M.
owner in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Software

Kommentare: Wonderful all way from entering my business to running it daily with zarmoney

the customer support is awesome. so is the software

like everything about it so far so good.

David R.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great product!

Easy to use and having everything in one place.

It would be nice if the title of an invoice, quote, and purchase order showed up on the master list. It's time consuming to have to search for a specific one and it would be easier if I could see the title and go directly to it.

Alireza M.
ceo in USA

zarmoney features

Kommentare: In few words, It's EXCELLENT

I checked many many softwares, not oc them met my needs, but zarmoney was prefect with high quality customer service .

Its features and easy to use.Also its team.