4,7 /5
    4,7 /5
    4,6 /5

Über TextMagic

Voll ausgestattete Business-SMS-Plattform zum Senden von SMS-Textnachrichten an Kunden, Mitarbeiter und Partner.

Erfahre mehr über TextMagic

Nate L.
Co-Founder
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2018

"TextMagic is there when others aren't"

Kommentare: It was August 28th, 2017. Hurricane Harvey had landed in Houston and was causing a record amount of flooding. People were dying, and thousands were still trapped in their homes. I made a simple website for my buddy's church, so his friends could keep track of all of the parishoners that needed rescue. The website quickly went viral however, and soon the entire city was using it as a way to track the rescue cases. Rains continued to pound Houston, and what started as a simple website that I made in 6 hours now was literally the only thing standing in the way of death for thousands of people still trapped by the rising floodwaters. We had a problem, though. Some of the people were getting rescued but not being marked "SAFE" on the site. This resulted in wasted resources, as rescuers would would go to a house and find nobody there, the homeowner having already been rescued hours earlier. We had to come up with a solution to this problem. Luckily, we had all of their phone numbers, so we decided to text them all. It was 2 AM in Texas, and I needed to have it done overnight because we were expecting more waves of signups in the morning. I tried Twilio but nobody answered the phone or replied to my urgent messages. Luckily, TextMagic picked up the phone and I got a working account in minutes. We sent out thousands of SMS overnight. TextMagic was there when others weren't. We ended up saving 25,000 people that week, a number which would have been smaller if not for TextMagic.

Vorteile: The customer service is excellent. I don't recall the woman's name, but it was the best customer service I have ever received for any product, in a literal life or death situation.

Nachteile: I couldn't tell at first glance, by looking at the website, if it was ready for enterprise solutions or not

• Bewertet am 30.8.2018
Judi S.
Corporate Recruiter
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.10.2018

"Necessary & Unnecessary features"

Kommentare: Not getting notifications that a message wasn't delivered is a detriment to Text Magic and my ability to do my job effectively. Our text message program with our customer base is pivotal to success within my company so it's vital to know if messages are reaching my customers.

Vorteile: Ease of setting up and using templates!!

Nachteile: Unnecessary feature - The email notifications that someone unsubscribed to your messages. If I get a text that says "STOP" from the person sending it, then I don't need an email telling me that they sent a message saying STOP. It's redundant & unnecessary. Necessary/needed feature - You really need to develop an email notification when a text message is undelivered. I've sent several messages that were undelivered and I only discovered that they weren't delivered when I checked my history for a completely different message.

von TextMagic an 12.10.2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We highly value our customers and their feedback.

We are sorry to hear that our unsubscribed recipient notification is not useful for you. For your information, all email notifications can be modified under your account settings. To improve this feature, we will add the "Unsubscribe" option to our sent notification email so that you can turn off this notification with a single click.

Unfortunately, we do not send an email for each failed message due to limited server resources. We recommend that you keep track of the delivery rate via TextMagic Web App by checking the message status in History or checking the overview under Reporting. You can also enable a notification to receive a daily report of your messaging statistics and go to your message history with a single click.

Should you have any delivery issues in the future, please do not hesitate to email us: support@textmagic.com.

• Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Kelly K.
Safety Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2019

"Help for contacting Employee's"

Kommentare: Communication to our employees is very important and with them not in the office, we needed a conduit from our office, directly to them, for fast messages to get out to all. We are overall pleased with this program and will enjoy every new update they make in the future as it can only get better.

Vorteile: We started using the software as the need to get in touch with our truck drivers is paramount in our industry. This is a great way to do this in theory. I like the ease of use and options to organize the driver phone number list. It gets the messages out to them. I had a minor set up problem when we first started and discovered the number I picked on the list did not work and my messages were not going out to all employees. Customer service chat was very helpful and they reimbursed the amount in our account for the charges and corrected the phone number issue I had.

Nachteile: As with any program, maintaining the information in it is most important. If we do not keep the contacts current, mass texting may go out to contacts who are no longer with the company. And your information will not go out to everybody who needs it if they are not entered in when first hired. We have a high turnover rate so it is another list we have to take care of. Currently Text Magic will only allow for one administrator to control all lists and manage. My company has need for more than just one administrator. So we share one log in right now. The last minor issue we have is the option for our employees to opt out of the texts. It hasn't happened but only once but it does and will again, sooner or later.

• Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Nicolas frichot P.
IT Specialist
  • Bewertet am 2.2.2019

"TextMagic: Communicate Directly With Your Audience"

Kommentare: I managed to launch successful promotional and communications campaign, and have the message get right away to the targeted audience as compared to other means where the message opening rate is low (email) or where the message gets lost in a flood of content (social media). Great experience. I definitely recommend.

Vorteile: I love the fact that their SMS delivery rate are almost at 100%. The SMS length calculator is very useful and helps in saving costs. Their pre-build SMS templates are very useful and helps save time and copy-writing efforts. Best of all, the multiple numbers from which the SMS can be sent, if not the most sought Custom Sender ID, for optimal branding.

Nachteile: I would appreciate that the prices get lower, or packs for unlimited SMS's for a day for example, were available.

• Bewertet am 2.2.2019
Ger K.
Co-owner
Computer-Software
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2018

"Very relyable software for sending SMS through e-mail, we endorse it to all our customers."

Kommentare: happy customers

Vorteile: Easy setup, fair pricing , reliable for business environments, instant support, didn't encounter any downtime the last 5 years

Nachteile: It would be better if they where better known in Europe, than it would be easier to recommend it to our customers.
For the rest not a single thing. It does what it has to do without unneccesary options.

• Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Roland D.
Verbraucherdienste
  • Bewertet am 21.5.2018

"A central TextMessaging platform that's as intuitive as it is powerful"

Kommentare: A central text messaging platform that allows a whole team to send and reply to text messages from anywhere. Very simple, and has stopped my phone buzzing and no longer need to pass out my personal phone number.

Vorteile: After growing the business beyond the capabilities of my iPhone keyboard for texting customers, I moved to TextMagic because of its Zapier integration and simplicity. Works as expected, is simple and very well thought out.

Nachteile: A few things which doesn't work for MY particular company but may be necessary for others is:
- "Chats" tab doesn't show an outgoing message in no reply has been returned (as if it were Android or iOS, or Facebook) You have to go into "History" tab until a message as been returned
- If you set up seperate roles under the same company, you can't see who has replied to which text, this is on an individual login basis.
Like I said there may be reasons for this design, but it doesn't work with my company and workflow so we've had to share the password to the main account. A minor issue in the scheme of things.

• Bewertet am 21.5.2018
Aram K.
Engineering Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2020

"Great product and easy to use for not very technical people"

Kommentare: Overall I think I recommend this tool for simple requirements specially if your users are not developers or very technical.

Vorteile: I wanted to use this tool to send surveys with sms to users. The workflow designer was super easy to setup specially with the samples available. I made it work in 5 minutes!

Nachteile: From the first few minutes it seemed like it is lacking some reports and a way to get raw data back from the surveys i sent out. Maybe there is a way but I haven't found yet.

• Bewertet am 27.2.2020
Maria K.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.6.2020

"Trello review"

Vorteile: Its easy to use, tells you your each individual tasks which can also be seen with others in the group. It tells you if they’re being done or when they’re done

Nachteile: You are paying for quite a simple software. However it is effective

• Bewertet am 26.6.2020
Anya F.
Dance Teacher
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2020

"Positive Review"

Kommentare: Very positive - means we can send out last minute texts

Vorteile: Text magic is one of its kind- there are lots of email softwares out there but text ones are hard to come by. It stores all your contacts and sends them text messages whenever you want.
It’s great for the price.

Nachteile: However I do find that it feels slightly intrusive - sending texts feel more relaxed and less formal but sometimes is formal. I do find i don’t use it as much as mailchimp however it’s good for emergency use ie when we cancel a class as customers most likely to look at their phone for a text then for an email

• Bewertet am 19.6.2020
Gaynor D.
HR & Payroll
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.4.2020

"Great for the price with no contractual obligations"

Kommentare: Wanted a way to keep in touch with staff on a daily basis during the pandemic and this worked perfectly using the survey option for daily availability options. May not be what it was designed for but works perfectly. Definitely a tool we will keep using long after this crisis is over to keep in touch with staff and for surveys.

Vorteile: Easy to set up and start using both as a straight SMS service and as a survey for daily availability options.

Nachteile: Main downside was the inability to set up recurring surveys - would have been even easier if we could have scheduled the survey to run for multiple days.

• Bewertet am 28.4.2020
Nicole S.
Senior Quality Control Coordinator
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.3.2019

"Easy to Use!"

Kommentare: TextMagic makes it easy for us. Every day we text an unlimited number of customers whose insurance premiums have changed. Our customer express appreciation for the text message.

Vorteile: I appreciate the pay-as-you-go option and not having to be locked into a contract. Our company is changing systems, so the no-contract option is best for our current situation. The customized templates making sending text messages so easy. The Block feature is comforting that we won't accidentally text a customer who stated did not want to receive text messages. I really love the Scheduled Text feature. This allows me to prepare the list of texts early in the AM and have them delivered after a certain time or divide the customer messages in spurts instead of all at once. I also like to see the text replies right in Text Magic.

Nachteile: This isn't necessarily a con because I don't know if it's possible, but I wonder if TextMagic can be integrated with the new account system that we get next year and automatically send text messages under defined account conditions. I would like for a customer to be able to reply to a message "stop" or something and that number be added automatically to the Blocked list. Is TextMagic going to incorporate mass Email one day?

von TextMagic an 28.3.2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

It is possible for your recipients to reply STOP and they will be unsubscribed automatically. Please read more about it here:

We had no plans to incorporate mass email, as our company focuses on business text messaging services. If this changes in the future we will definitely update our customers.

• Bewertet am 18.3.2019
Mike W.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.11.2016

"A hugely important cog for our business"

Kommentare: We build websites on a pay-on-performance basis, whereby instead of paying for a website to be built and then paying again for it to be optimised, our customers only pay for the new business enquiries we generate for them through the site we build them. We charge per new business enquiry, so we wanted to find something where we could notify our customers (largely tradesmen) by text, providing caller details when they'd missed a call, or to send them notifications relating to their account. TextMagic was the final piece in the jigsaw for us and our overall service is loved by our customers. Many complimenting us on 'our' missed call text service. We started using TextMagic in 2010 and this has been one of the best and lowest maintenance relationships we have ever had. I'd go as far as to say our business wouldn't be the same without it.

Vorteile: Ease of use, seamless integration, personalisation

Nachteile: Nothing

• Bewertet am 1.11.2016
Mike B.
Recruiter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2019

"Only Updated Needed"

Vorteile: I like that there's an app and you can keep business related texts in text magic while using the default text app for personal items.

Nachteile: It needs an update to allow picture messages to be sent. Our business requires paper copies of things to be sent to us and once in a while our clients text documents to us which text magic doesn't currently support picture messages. Not asking for video or files but picture messages would be a huge upgrade.

von TextMagic an 15.2.2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Unfortunately, TextMagic does not offer the MMS feature at the moment. However, you can add an SMS attachment to your message - it will be sent as a download link inside the text message.

We will definitely announce if this feature becomes available in the future.

• Bewertet am 14.2.2019
Carmen D.
Administrative Assistant
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2018

"easy to use"

Kommentare: It has helped us keep in contact with our parents.

Vorteile: -how easy it is to add contacts
-how easy it is to text single and multiple contacts at once
-automatic funds renewal

Nachteile: It would be nice if the account could be suspended during the summer instead of incurring fees even when not in use.

von TextMagic an 11.12.2018

We apologize for the confusion. You can always cancel your dedicated number and turn off the auto-recharge feature on your account in order to avoid any additional fees: https://support.textmagic.com/article/manage-auto-recharge-and-payment-methods

Should you have any further questions, please contact support@textmagic.com.

• Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Michelle H.
Administrative Assistant
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.6.2019

"TextMagic brings the magic and ease of texting!"

Kommentare: Overall, TextMagic is a really great software to use! The experience has been very good and I find it to be extremely helpful and convenient.

Vorteile: My favorite thing about this software is the ability to schedule text messages to be sent at a later day/time. This tool has proven to be extremely convenient and helpful! It's quick, easy, and is effective in sending people reminders. I also like the template feature. It is very helpful and easy when needing to send the same text message to more the one person. Additionally, the amount of text characters available to send in a text are great because it does not limit or cut down the message you are trying to send.

Nachteile: This software is great and there is nothing to dislike about it!

• Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Legal Assistant
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.1.2019

"Perfect Addition to the Business!!"

Kommentare: Love it!!! Best source to have in the business.

Vorteile: The software is super helpful and easy to use. It sends texts very quick and lets you know if it was delivered and received. It's much easier then picking up the phone to call someone for a simple issue. It is also very affordable.

Nachteile: It's difficult to print an entire text conversation. It would be easier if when you hit print on the browser it printed the whole screen. Instead it jumbles up the text and you can't see the whole thing. (I use Google Chrome) I usually screen shot the page and print it in word, which makes it very tiny. Same thing for individual texts, you have to download them to print. Just an extra step, but could be easier.

von TextMagic an 29.1.2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We will definitely consider implementing the described feature in the future. If you have any additional questions or requests, please send them to support@textmagic.com and we will gladly assist you further.

• Bewertet am 26.1.2019
Isabelle C.
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2019

"Best Interface, User-Friendly, Professional, A Little Pricey Though"

Kommentare: I am yet to find a match for TextMagic, possessing the full power and capabilities. TextMagic is the best. I definitely recommend!

Vorteile: TextMagic is highly reliable as a communications provide. I've been using this software since 2001 and never had a single issue with it. The text message service is perfect with a delivery rate of 99.9%. Great features when it comes to Custom Sender ID, contact list building and reporting.

Nachteile: My only little remark with TextMagic is the price. It should get lower, to be more affordable, and if not, offer some daily, unlimited packages for example.

• Bewertet am 4.3.2019
Brett H.
business delovopment
Automotive, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.1.2017

"THIS IS VERY GOOD PRODUCT TO USE"

Kommentare: THEY HAVE FIXED ALL MY ISSUES IN TIMEY MATTER AND THEIR WERE VERY FEW ISSUES I HAVE OVER 2 YEARS OF USEING THEIR PRODUCT, MOST ISSUES WERE SOMETHING I DID ANYWAYS SO THE PRODUCT IS VERY WELL RUNNING . WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT IS YOU CAN SEND MASS BULK TEXT FOR YOUR CUSTOMER BASE, IT IS VERY EASY TO USE AND I LOVE HOW IF YOUR COMPUTER FREEZER UP AND YOU HAVE RESTART IT AND WHEN YOU RELOAD TEXT MAGIC IT WILL SAVE ALL YOUR CURRENT PROGESS SO YOU WONT USE ANYTHING, THEY ALLWAYS HAVE FEATURE CALLED TEXT FORWARD TO CALL TO WERE IF SOMEONE WANTS TO CALL YOU , YOU CAN FORWARD IT TO YOUR CELL WITHOUT THEM KNOWING YOUR PERSONAL CELL NUMBER.. AWSOME PRODUCT

Vorteile: that text magic keeps it up to date and they keep on updateing it for better use i love it

• Bewertet am 26.1.2017
Greg C.
owner/operator
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2018

"Works great - think the pricing is a bit on the high side."

Vorteile: Works great, no issues with people getting our messages. We can easily send bulk texts to customers for their order reminders.

Nachteile: Price & lack of desktop notifications. I'd like it to constantly remind my employees they have a message to respond to on the desktop but we are forced to use the browser app to sync between work stations.. and browser notifications are not working. I also wish we could do a template it auto-inserts for the start of every chat/text.

von TextMagic an 24.5.2018

Text message notifications are now working, thanks to our new desktop app. As long as you¿re signed in to the desktop app, you¿ll receive notifications. If you¿re using SMS Chat in your browser instead, just make sure you leave the tab open.

You can create a template and add it with one click anywhere in the body of the message.

Please contact our support line if you have any questions or feature requests.

• Bewertet am 15.5.2018
Catalin F.
software engineer
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2017

"It Just Works (TM)"

Kommentare: I run a website that grew from a personal hobby to 3 million monthly users. I have monitoring scripts that use TextMagic to send me text messages whenever something unexpected happens. In addition, I have a home server running all kinds of smaller pet projects that also send out text messages on certain conditions. TextMagic works flawlessly every single time. In two years, I never once had a SMS fail to go out. I couldn't say if they are expensive or not. To be honest, I never had reason to shop around after day 1. I also never needed customer support, but that in itself deserves five stars in my book. :-)

Vorteile: It does one thing and does it flawlessly.

• Bewertet am 15.2.2017
Alan D.
Busness Owner
  • Bewertet am 22.6.2018

"Textmagic has become an essential tool for running our business."

Kommentare: The benefits are many. Our business is Internet Marketing. Some of our clients do not use email or social media. Some do not even have a computer! Thanks to TEXTMAGIC we can easily communicate with their moblie phones without using one ourselves,

Vorteile: It allows us to send text messages from the office using a full sized keyboard and to store incoming messages along with emails.

Nachteile: Nothing at all. It does everything that we need. What more can we say without waffling!

• Bewertet am 22.6.2018
Justin G.
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2018

"TextMagic has changed the way we do business. It is so much easier to get in touch with our clients."

Kommentare: This product has saved me both time and money. And as we all know time is money, the reality is it has saved me money.

Vorteile: The best thing about TextMagic is its ease of use. Simply enter the phone number you wish to text and type out a message. Then the messages show up in a chat format making keeping in touch with clients a breeze. This has saved us hours of time on the phone. It is also nice to have preset forms to quickly enter saving even more time.

Nachteile: I guess one feature I wish it had was a desktop format we could just open without needing to keep an internet page open.

• Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Richard B.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.5.2019

"TextMagic Review"

Kommentare: To be honest, when I first started using TextMagic, I didn't think I would use it much. But now, I wouldn't be without it. At first it was a struggle for me to remember the shortcuts (snippets I think) but, after a little bit of practice it became second nature and now I use TextMagic all the time - especially when I am writing reports. TextMagic is especially useful to me when I use, for example, place names which can easily be misspelled. For example, in one of my reports, I have to use the place name Agios Ioannis repeatedly and so now, I have assigned a snippet to the name Agios Ioannis (I am using the snippet as I type this review) and so there is no chance of misspelling the name.

Vorteile: I use TextMagic mostly for words and phrases I use often. I'm finding that I am using TextMagic more and more now. It save such a lot of time. I'm dyslexic and my fingers often get ahead of my brain on the keyboard and so TextMagic can help cut down massively on the proof-reading side of things. I would not be without TextMagic now.

Nachteile: It took a little while to learn TextMagic but, once I started using TextMagic regularly, it became second nature. I now rely heavily on TextMagic.

• Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Lorraine C.
HR & Compliance Manager
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.5.2019

"Easy to navigate and use"

Kommentare: This is a great business tool in the new world of technology, everyone has a phone and communication is quick and easy.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use, you can monitor the cost of each text sent, easy to upload and delete contact information, you can see the history of texts sent and monitor the users.

Nachteile: No options for employees to reply. Sometimes adding pictures or files can be difficult

• Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Office Manager and Executive Assistant
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.9.2018

"LOVE LOVE LOVE this program"

Vorteile: This program was found by accident through a google search. Try the free phone number lookup for the customers cell vendor. Then I was able to use the composing text messages for customer that did not have a voice mail set up or not accepting calls.

Nachteile: The whole program is paid for but only .04 cent a look up.

• Bewertet am 15.9.2018