Über TextMagic

Voll ausgestattete Business-SMS-Plattform zum Senden von SMS-Textnachrichten an Kunden, Mitarbeiter und Partner.

Erfahre mehr über TextMagic

Bewertungen zu TextMagic

TextMagic hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 169 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TextMagic bereits verwendet?

Nate L.
Nate L.
Co-Founder in USA

TextMagic is there when others aren't

Kommentare: It was August 28th, 2017. Hurricane Harvey had landed in Houston and was causing a record amount of flooding. People were dying, and thousands were still trapped in their homes. I made a simple website for my buddy's church, so his friends could keep track of all of the parishoners that needed rescue. The website quickly went viral however, and soon the entire city was using it as a way to track the rescue cases. Rains continued to pound Houston, and what started as a simple website that I made in 6 hours now was literally the only thing standing in the way of death for thousands of people still trapped by the rising floodwaters. We had a problem, though. Some of the people were getting rescued but not being marked "SAFE" on the site. This resulted in wasted resources, as rescuers would would go to a house and find nobody there, the homeowner having already been rescued hours earlier. We had to come up with a solution to this problem. Luckily, we had all of their phone numbers, so we decided to text them all. It was 2 AM in Texas, and I needed to have it done overnight because we were expecting more waves of signups in the morning. I tried Twilio but nobody answered the phone or replied to my urgent messages. Luckily, TextMagic picked up the phone and I got a working account in minutes. We sent out thousands of SMS overnight. TextMagic was there when others weren't. We ended up saving 25,000 people that week, a number which would have been smaller if not for TextMagic.

The customer service is excellent. I don't recall the woman's name, but it was the best customer service I have ever received for any product, in a literal life or death situation.

I couldn't tell at first glance, by looking at the website, if it was ready for enterprise solutions or not

Judi S.
Judi S.
Corporate Recruiter in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Necessary & Unnecessary features

Kommentare: Not getting notifications that a message wasn't delivered is a detriment to Text Magic and my ability to do my job effectively. Our text message program with our customer base is pivotal to success within my company so it's vital to know if messages are reaching my customers.

Ease of setting up and using templates!!

Unnecessary feature - The email notifications that someone unsubscribed to your messages. If I get a text that says "STOP" from the person sending it, then I don't need an email telling me that they sent a message saying STOP. It's redundant & unnecessary. Necessary/needed feature - You really need to develop an email notification when a text message is undelivered. I've sent several messages that were undelivered and I only discovered that they weren't delivered when I checked my history for a completely different message.

Antwort von TextMagic

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We highly value our customers and their feedback. We are sorry to hear that our unsubscribed recipient notification is not useful for you. For your information, all email notifications can be modified under your account settings. To improve this feature, we will add the "Unsubscribe" option to our sent notification email so that you can turn off this notification with a single click. Unfortunately, we do not send an email for each failed message due to limited server resources. We recommend that you keep track of the delivery rate via TextMagic Web App by checking the message status in History or checking the overview under Reporting. You can also enable a notification to receive a daily report of your messaging statistics and go to your message history with a single click. Should you have any delivery issues in the future, please do not hesitate to email us: support@textmagic.com.

Kelly K.
Safety Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Help for contacting Employee's

Kommentare: Communication to our employees is very important and with them not in the office, we needed a conduit from our office, directly to them, for fast messages to get out to all. We are overall pleased with this program and will enjoy every new update they make in the future as it can only get better.

We started using the software as the need to get in touch with our truck drivers is paramount in our industry. This is a great way to do this in theory. I like the ease of use and options to organize the driver phone number list. It gets the messages out to them. I had a minor set up problem when we first started and discovered the number I picked on the list did not work and my messages were not going out to all employees. Customer service chat was very helpful and they reimbursed the amount in our account for the charges and corrected the phone number issue I had.

As with any program, maintaining the information in it is most important. If we do not keep the contacts current, mass texting may go out to contacts who are no longer with the company. And your information will not go out to everybody who needs it if they are not entered in when first hired. We have a high turnover rate so it is another list we have to take care of. Currently Text Magic will only allow for one administrator to control all lists and manage. My company has need for more than just one administrator. So we share one log in right now. The last minor issue we have is the option for our employees to opt out of the texts. It hasn't happened but only once but it does and will again, sooner or later.

Nicolas frichot P.
Nicolas frichot P.
IT Specialist in Mauritius

TextMagic: Communicate Directly With Your Audience

Kommentare: I managed to launch successful promotional and communications campaign, and have the message get right away to the targeted audience as compared to other means where the message opening rate is low (email) or where the message gets lost in a flood of content (social media). Great experience. I definitely recommend.

I love the fact that their SMS delivery rate are almost at 100%. The SMS length calculator is very useful and helps in saving costs. Their pre-build SMS templates are very useful and helps save time and copy-writing efforts. Best of all, the multiple numbers from which the SMS can be sent, if not the most sought Custom Sender ID, for optimal branding.

I would appreciate that the prices get lower, or packs for unlimited SMS's for a day for example, were available.

Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Marketing & Communications Manager in Kanada
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It works like it should

Kommentare: Overall it's a solid tool with little to no issues to speak of. There are other options out there but this one works reliably for us.

The backend is easy to use and intuitive and it was a breeze to set up our texts, lists, and contacts.

The one thing I wish it did and have confirmed with their support team that it doesn't is to run campaigns for weekdays only, omitting the weekends.

Ger K.
Ger K.
Co-owner in Niederlande
Computer-Software

Very relyable software for sending SMS through e-mail, we endorse it to all our customers.

Kommentare: happy customers

Easy setup, fair pricing , reliable for business environments, instant support, didn't encounter any downtime the last 5 years

It would be better if they where better known in Europe, than it would be easier to recommend it to our customers. For the rest not a single thing. It does what it has to do without unneccesary options.

Roland D.
Roland D.
Founder in Australien
Verbraucherdienste

A central TextMessaging platform that's as intuitive as it is powerful

Kommentare: A central text messaging platform that allows a whole team to send and reply to text messages from anywhere. Very simple, and has stopped my phone buzzing and no longer need to pass out my personal phone number.

After growing the business beyond the capabilities of my iPhone keyboard for texting customers, I moved to TextMagic because of its Zapier integration and simplicity. Works as expected, is simple and very well thought out.

A few things which doesn't work for MY particular company but may be necessary for others is: - "Chats" tab doesn't show an outgoing message in no reply has been returned (as if it were Android or iOS, or Facebook) You have to go into "History" tab until a message as been returned - If you set up seperate roles under the same company, you can't see who has replied to which text, this is on an individual login basis. Like I said there may be reasons for this design, but it doesn't work with my company and workflow so we've had to share the password to the main account. A minor issue in the scheme of things.

Rachel C.
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A must for any tutor or small business

I really like the mass messaging and the multiple languages.

There is nothing we have found to dislike on this. It is wonderful.

Sue B.
Sue B.
Owner/ CEO in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig

A Fast and Easy Way to Incorporate SMS Marketing Into Your Business

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I think it is a great service. My experience with TextMagic was positive and I have already told a couple colleagues about it. I was really blown away at how well it worked to market our products. We got a much higher response rate than we were accustomed to with email. Text marketing definitely works.

I liked TextMagic because it is fairly simple and straightforward to use. I had never done any SMS marketing prior to using it, so I didn't have much to compare it to. But I can say it was easier than I thought it would be to become proficient at it. I like the fact that I could store my customer lists right there inside the app. It was easy to keep text conversations organized in the app. They also have an iPhone app that allows you to manage your text marketing from virtually anywhere.

We were using two different SMS numbers to send out messages. One was a local number. The other was a toll free number. It was confusing, at first, to understand when to use the different numbers. But after a chat with support we got that part figured out.

Peter G.
Peter G.
IT Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for texting with your customers and leads

I like that I can easily send text messages to my customers. I also like that I can customize the messages I want to send and schedule them in advance. The customer service is great and I am able to reach someone quickly.

I wish the UI was more updated or renovated. But the team behind TextMagic is great so I'm sure they'll be rolling out an updated dashboard soon.

Nicole S.
Senior Quality Control Coordinator in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use!

Kommentare: TextMagic makes it easy for us. Every day we text an unlimited number of customers whose insurance premiums have changed. Our customer express appreciation for the text message.

I appreciate the pay-as-you-go option and not having to be locked into a contract. Our company is changing systems, so the no-contract option is best for our current situation. The customized templates making sending text messages so easy. The Block feature is comforting that we won't accidentally text a customer who stated did not want to receive text messages. I really love the Scheduled Text feature. This allows me to prepare the list of texts early in the AM and have them delivered after a certain time or divide the customer messages in spurts instead of all at once. I also like to see the text replies right in Text Magic.

This isn't necessarily a con because I don't know if it's possible, but I wonder if TextMagic can be integrated with the new account system that we get next year and automatically send text messages under defined account conditions. I would like for a customer to be able to reply to a message "stop" or something and that number be added automatically to the Blocked list. Is TextMagic going to incorporate mass Email one day?

Antwort von TextMagic

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It is possible for your recipients to reply STOP and they will be unsubscribed automatically. Please read more about it here: https://support.textmagic.com/faq/opt-in-and-opt-out-from-lists/ We had no plans to incorporate mass email, as our company focuses on business text messaging services. If this changes in the future we will definitely update our customers.

Jim H.
Consultant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

A feature rich and easy to manage SMS/MMS tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Due to the system's ease of use and robust support pages, I don't believe we have had to reach out for support one time. The delivery rates for the SMS/MMS' are nearly 100 percent consistently, and overall it has been a real winner for the company and the staff that consistently use it.

After looking at and testing several SMS/MMS applications, we found Text Magic to be the easiest to build out and implement into our multi-department, varying needs, company culture. The process seemed more intuitive and seamless than all of the other options out there, from uploading our contacts with specific field names, creating user accounts, purchasing and setting up unique phone numbers for different users and departments, and the rollout. The key features we use and value most are: 1. Contact List options allow us to segment our lists into prospect status versus existing customer status and more. 2. Sub Account Management 3. SMS and MMS options which enable us to send graphic content for promotional purposes 4. Reporting and audit features to monitor usage and customer responses

Though the software does have an MMS option, it does not allow the user to send bulk MMS messages, which would be nice for marketing to new customers or sending graphic content to our existing customer base without having to do it one contact at a time.

Zandrich M.
Chief Marketing Officer in Südafrika
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TextMagic - Robust SMS Marketing is Alive and Well

Kommentare: When we initially weighed our options in terms of outreach, SMS marketing didn't come up at first, as it is naturally assumed to be an archaic means of communication by our current standards. Eventually unable to generate the interest in potential customers by other means, we turned to targeted SMS marketing to get the job done. Although we have no experience with alternative providers, TextMagic has fulfilled it's purpose as a stand-alone SMS marketing platform - and we couldn't be happier with it.

TextMagic happened to be our first dive into targeted SMS marketing some six months ago, and we have remained with it since. Although SMS marketing doesn't offer immediate feedback in terms of reach like other platforms do, we have seen a significant increase in both new and returning clients over the course of using their services. It turns out SMS is a far more feasible avenue for marketing than we expected, as social media itself is overly saturated, and e-mail inboxes are far too cluttered and chaotic in general for there to be any hope of a marketing email making it to a client.

There isn't much to say in terms of cons, as TextMagic offers every tool necessary to generate (as well as gauge and manage) interest via text messaging.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for the awesome review! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your "TextMagic customer service" experience.

Mike W.
Director in UK
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A hugely important cog for our business

Kommentare: We build websites on a pay-on-performance basis, whereby instead of paying for a website to be built and then paying again for it to be optimised, our customers only pay for the new business enquiries we generate for them through the site we build them. We charge per new business enquiry, so we wanted to find something where we could notify our customers (largely tradesmen) by text, providing caller details when they'd missed a call, or to send them notifications relating to their account. TextMagic was the final piece in the jigsaw for us and our overall service is loved by our customers. Many complimenting us on 'our' missed call text service. We started using TextMagic in 2010 and this has been one of the best and lowest maintenance relationships we have ever had. I'd go as far as to say our business wouldn't be the same without it.

Ease of use, seamless integration, personalisation

Nothing

Mike B.
Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Only Updated Needed

I like that there's an app and you can keep business related texts in text magic while using the default text app for personal items.

It needs an update to allow picture messages to be sent. Our business requires paper copies of things to be sent to us and once in a while our clients text documents to us which text magic doesn't currently support picture messages. Not asking for video or files but picture messages would be a huge upgrade.

Antwort von TextMagic

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Unfortunately, TextMagic does not offer the MMS feature at the moment. However, you can add an SMS attachment to your message - it will be sent as a download link inside the text message. We will definitely announce if this feature becomes available in the future.

Carmen D.
Administrative Assistant in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

easy to use

Kommentare: It has helped us keep in contact with our parents.

-how easy it is to add contacts -how easy it is to text single and multiple contacts at once -automatic funds renewal

It would be nice if the account could be suspended during the summer instead of incurring fees even when not in use.

Antwort von TextMagic

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We highly value our customers and their feedback. We apologize for the confusion. You can always cancel your dedicated number and turn off the auto-recharge feature on your account in order to avoid any additional fees: https://support.textmagic.com/article/manage-auto-recharge-and-payment-methods Should you have any further questions, please contact support@textmagic.com.

Michelle H.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TextMagic brings the magic and ease of texting!

Kommentare: Overall, TextMagic is a really great software to use! The experience has been very good and I find it to be extremely helpful and convenient.

My favorite thing about this software is the ability to schedule text messages to be sent at a later day/time. This tool has proven to be extremely convenient and helpful! It's quick, easy, and is effective in sending people reminders. I also like the template feature. It is very helpful and easy when needing to send the same text message to more the one person. Additionally, the amount of text characters available to send in a text are great because it does not limit or cut down the message you are trying to send.

This software is great and there is nothing to dislike about it!

Legal Assistant in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Addition to the Business!!

Kommentare: Love it!!! Best source to have in the business.

The software is super helpful and easy to use. It sends texts very quick and lets you know if it was delivered and received. It's much easier then picking up the phone to call someone for a simple issue. It is also very affordable.

It's difficult to print an entire text conversation. It would be easier if when you hit print on the browser it printed the whole screen. Instead it jumbles up the text and you can't see the whole thing. (I use Google Chrome) I usually screen shot the page and print it in word, which makes it very tiny. Same thing for individual texts, you have to download them to print. Just an extra step, but could be easier.

Antwort von TextMagic

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We will definitely consider implementing the described feature in the future. If you have any additional questions or requests, please send them to support@textmagic.com and we will gladly assist you further.

Isabelle C.
Director in Mauritius

Best Interface, User-Friendly, Professional, A Little Pricey Though

Kommentare: I am yet to find a match for TextMagic, possessing the full power and capabilities. TextMagic is the best. I definitely recommend!

TextMagic is highly reliable as a communications provide. I've been using this software since 2001 and never had a single issue with it. The text message service is perfect with a delivery rate of 99.9%. Great features when it comes to Custom Sender ID, contact list building and reporting.

My only little remark with TextMagic is the price. It should get lower, to be more affordable, and if not, offer some daily, unlimited packages for example.

Brett H.
business delovopment in USA
Automotive, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

THIS IS VERY GOOD PRODUCT TO USE

Kommentare: THEY HAVE FIXED ALL MY ISSUES IN TIMEY MATTER AND THEIR WERE VERY FEW ISSUES I HAVE OVER 2 YEARS OF USEING THEIR PRODUCT, MOST ISSUES WERE SOMETHING I DID ANYWAYS SO THE PRODUCT IS VERY WELL RUNNING . WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT IS YOU CAN SEND MASS BULK TEXT FOR YOUR CUSTOMER BASE, IT IS VERY EASY TO USE AND I LOVE HOW IF YOUR COMPUTER FREEZER UP AND YOU HAVE RESTART IT AND WHEN YOU RELOAD TEXT MAGIC IT WILL SAVE ALL YOUR CURRENT PROGESS SO YOU WONT USE ANYTHING, THEY ALLWAYS HAVE FEATURE CALLED TEXT FORWARD TO CALL TO WERE IF SOMEONE WANTS TO CALL YOU , YOU CAN FORWARD IT TO YOUR CELL WITHOUT THEM KNOWING YOUR PERSONAL CELL NUMBER.. AWSOME PRODUCT

that text magic keeps it up to date and they keep on updateing it for better use i love it

Greg C.
owner/operator in USA

Works great - think the pricing is a bit on the high side.

Works great, no issues with people getting our messages. We can easily send bulk texts to customers for their order reminders.

Price & lack of desktop notifications. I'd like it to constantly remind my employees they have a message to respond to on the desktop but we are forced to use the browser app to sync between work stations.. and browser notifications are not working. I also wish we could do a template it auto-inserts for the start of every chat/text.

Antwort von TextMagic

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We highly value our customers and their feedback. Text message notifications are now working, thanks to our new desktop app. As long as you¿re signed in to the desktop app, you¿ll receive notifications. If you¿re using SMS Chat in your browser instead, just make sure you leave the tab open. You can create a template and add it with one click anywhere in the body of the message. Please contact our support line if you have any questions or feature requests.

Catalin F.
software engineer in Rumänien
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It Just Works (TM)

Kommentare: I run a website that grew from a personal hobby to 3 million monthly users. I have monitoring scripts that use TextMagic to send me text messages whenever something unexpected happens. In addition, I have a home server running all kinds of smaller pet projects that also send out text messages on certain conditions. TextMagic works flawlessly every single time. In two years, I never once had a SMS fail to go out. I couldn't say if they are expensive or not. To be honest, I never had reason to shop around after day 1. I also never needed customer support, but that in itself deserves five stars in my book. :-)

It does one thing and does it flawlessly.

Alan D.
Busness Owner in UK

Textmagic has become an essential tool for running our business.

Kommentare: The benefits are many. Our business is Internet Marketing. Some of our clients do not use email or social media. Some do not even have a computer! Thanks to TEXTMAGIC we can easily communicate with their moblie phones without using one ourselves,

It allows us to send text messages from the office using a full sized keyboard and to store incoming messages along with emails.

Nothing at all. It does everything that we need. What more can we say without waffling!

Justin G.
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

TextMagic has changed the way we do business. It is so much easier to get in touch with our clients.

Kommentare: This product has saved me both time and money. And as we all know time is money, the reality is it has saved me money.

The best thing about TextMagic is its ease of use. Simply enter the phone number you wish to text and type out a message. Then the messages show up in a chat format making keeping in touch with clients a breeze. This has saved us hours of time on the phone. It is also nice to have preset forms to quickly enter saving even more time.

I guess one feature I wish it had was a desktop format we could just open without needing to keep an internet page open.

Richard B.
Director in Niederlande
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TextMagic Review

Kommentare: To be honest, when I first started using TextMagic, I didn't think I would use it much. But now, I wouldn't be without it. At first it was a struggle for me to remember the shortcuts (snippets I think) but, after a little bit of practice it became second nature and now I use TextMagic all the time - especially when I am writing reports. TextMagic is especially useful to me when I use, for example, place names which can easily be misspelled. For example, in one of my reports, I have to use the place name Agios Ioannis repeatedly and so now, I have assigned a snippet to the name Agios Ioannis (I am using the snippet as I type this review) and so there is no chance of misspelling the name.

I use TextMagic mostly for words and phrases I use often. I'm finding that I am using TextMagic more and more now. It save such a lot of time. I'm dyslexic and my fingers often get ahead of my brain on the keyboard and so TextMagic can help cut down massively on the proof-reading side of things. I would not be without TextMagic now.

It took a little while to learn TextMagic but, once I started using TextMagic regularly, it became second nature. I now rely heavily on TextMagic.