Über Textmagic

Voll ausgestattete Business-SMS-Plattform zum Senden von SMS-Textnachrichten an Kunden, Mitarbeiter und Partner.

Erfahre mehr über Textmagic

We started using the software as the need to get in touch with our truck drivers is paramount in our industry. This is a great way to do this in theory.

Bewertungen zu Textmagic

Textmagic hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 211 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Textmagic bereits verwendet?

Alexa
Alexa
Programmierer in Deutschland
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Gut zum Planen von Mitteilungen.

Mir gefällt, dass die Benutzeroberfläche genau gleich ist, unabhängig davon, ob der Dienst in einem Browser oder in der App verwendet wird. Ich mag auch die Möglichkeiten, Kontakte zu speichern und "Vorlagen" zu erstellen, die Felder aus dem Kontaktdatensatz wiederverwenden, und die zukünftige Planung von Nachrichten, die zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt und zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt gesendet werden sollen.

Alle Dienste waren einfach einzurichten und problemlos.

Nate
Nate
Co-Founder in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TextMagic is there when others aren't

Kommentare: It was August 28th, 2017. Hurricane Harvey had landed in Houston and was causing a record amount of flooding. People were dying, and thousands were still trapped in their homes. I made a simple website for my buddy's church, so his friends could keep track of all of the parishoners that needed rescue. The website quickly went viral however, and soon the entire city was using it as a way to track the rescue cases. Rains continued to pound Houston, and what started as a simple website that I made in 6 hours now was literally the only thing standing in the way of death for thousands of people still trapped by the rising floodwaters. We had a problem, though. Some of the people were getting rescued but not being marked "SAFE" on the site. This resulted in wasted resources, as rescuers would would go to a house and find nobody there, the homeowner having already been rescued hours earlier. We had to come up with a solution to this problem. Luckily, we had all of their phone numbers, so we decided to text them all. It was 2 AM in Texas, and I needed to have it done overnight because we were expecting more waves of signups in the morning. I tried Twilio but nobody answered the phone or replied to my urgent messages. Luckily, TextMagic picked up the phone and I got a working account in minutes. We sent out thousands of SMS overnight. TextMagic was there when others weren't. We ended up saving 25,000 people that week, a number which would have been smaller if not for TextMagic.

The customer service is excellent. I don't recall the woman's name, but it was the best customer service I have ever received for any product, in a literal life or death situation.

I couldn't tell at first glance, by looking at the website, if it was ready for enterprise solutions or not

Judi
Judi
Corporate Recruiter in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Necessary & Unnecessary features

Kommentare: Not getting notifications that a message wasn't delivered is a detriment to Text Magic and my ability to do my job effectively. Our text message program with our customer base is pivotal to success within my company so it's vital to know if messages are reaching my customers.

Ease of setting up and using templates!!

Unnecessary feature - The email notifications that someone unsubscribed to your messages. If I get a text that says "STOP" from the person sending it, then I don't need an email telling me that they sent a message saying STOP. It's redundant & unnecessary. Necessary/needed feature - You really need to develop an email notification when a text message is undelivered. I've sent several messages that were undelivered and I only discovered that they weren't delivered when I checked my history for a completely different message.

Antwort von TextMagic

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We highly value our customers and their feedback. We are sorry to hear that our unsubscribed recipient notification is not useful for you. For your information, all email notifications can be modified under your account settings. To improve this feature, we will add the "Unsubscribe" option to our sent notification email so that you can turn off this notification with a single click. Unfortunately, we do not send an email for each failed message due to limited server resources. We recommend that you keep track of the delivery rate via TextMagic Web App by checking the message status in History or checking the overview under Reporting. You can also enable a notification to receive a daily report of your messaging statistics and go to your message history with a single click. Should you have any delivery issues in the future, please do not hesitate to email us: support@textmagic.com.

Kamran
Senior Infrastructure Network Engineer in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Text Magic service has dropped in past few years

Kommentare: Exprerience has been very horrible.
1) Everyday there is delay in sending the sms to users (MFA SMS)
2) Support has no clue with issue on their system, so never get confirmation if there is issue on textmagic
3) Once the issue is resolved there is no report to update about the issue i.e reason for issue and what steps are taken to avoid it in future.

Have used Text Magic for our MFA SMS service for more then 5 years

Textmagic has lost its reliblity which we got three years ago

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your concerns and for being a long-term user of TextMagic. We are sorry for the issues you've faced with our service, especially concerning SMS delays and the lack of effective support. We understand the importance of reliable and timely communication, especially for MFA purposes. Please know that we take your concerns seriously and are actively working to address these issues to prevent future occurrences.

Atendi
IT Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An Amazing SMS Marketing Software

I like the mobile marketing features It comes with amazing SMS Marketing and SMS survey capabilities

With Textmagic. we have had it easy handling SMS Marketing. No issues.

Nicolas Frichot
Nicolas Frichot
IT Specialist in Mauritius
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TextMagic: Communicate Directly With Your Audience

Kommentare: I managed to launch successful promotional and communications campaign, and have the message get right away to the targeted audience as compared to other means where the message opening rate is low (email) or where the message gets lost in a flood of content (social media). Great experience. I definitely recommend.

I love the fact that their SMS delivery rate are almost at 100%. The SMS length calculator is very useful and helps in saving costs. Their pre-build SMS templates are very useful and helps save time and copy-writing efforts. Best of all, the multiple numbers from which the SMS can be sent, if not the most sought Custom Sender ID, for optimal branding.

I would appreciate that the prices get lower, or packs for unlimited SMS's for a day for example, were available.

Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Simple to use, Clean UI, love how you can create a campaign in less than 2minutes

Kommentare: Very good!

In an age where emails often vanish into the void, TextMagic has provided an invaluable service. It bridges the gap between businesses and their clientele, ensuring that every reservation confirmation is not merely sent but also received and acknowledged. This is not just a service; it's peace of mind. TextMagic, for elevating the standard of customer communication. In a marketplace often fraught with complexities and hidden costs, TextMagic stands as a paragon of simplicity and value. The payment system functions with admirable efficiency, the pricing structure is commendably fair, and the user interface is crafted for intuitive navigation. Coupled with exhaustive documentation and the availability of APIs, it becomes more than a service—it becomes an indispensable asset. In sum, it leaves nothing to be desired and everything to be admired.

Haven't experienced any issues or anything disappointing yet. All campaigns sent SMS to everyone. Customer service was prompt to respond in my experience so far.

Kingsley
Mr in UK
Gewerbeimmobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

very active app

Kommentare: It is very seamless to use and very effective way to get your message across sharply

very user friendly. it allows you to create your own text as it suits your needs and you can save your text as template therefore you don't need to be writing all the time

It takes less that a second to sent and will also send you a report if the message is delivered or failed

Ali
Property Manager in UK
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Text Magic - Game changer

Kommentare: Great experience and user interface and very easy to use.

The ability to schedule messages at times we need them to be sent and the templates messages we can create and also sending multiple messages to numbers if needed and the alerts we receive when we get a reply.

no cons at all is something we will be using for a long time.

Carla
Analyst in Bermuda
Anwaltskanzlei, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good Product

Kommentare: Was a good experience so far. Technical support is very good.

Have been using this messaging system for a while and found it to be user friendly.

Shared lists can't be amended by other administrators.

Robin
Business Coach in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Great for building SMS Product Launches

Kommentare: Fabulous, I recommend it to anyone who asks about doing SMS Marketing.

I’ve run several SMS driven product launches, specifically around my the release of my books. And it’s super important that the messages are sent out at very specific times, received and opened within a very short period of time during my launch sequence. TextMagic has been perfect for these launches, working well with Zapier ensuring my data is nicely synced and then delivering 200+ messages on time. Very happy!

Nothing, I’m very happy with Text Magic.

Leah
MD in Irland
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

DO NOT USE

Kommentare: All messages deleted, our number that we have had for 3 years deleted, no response from support

Antwort von TextMagic

We are sincerely sorry that your data was deleted. Again, we wish to assure you that your data was deleted by the person who logged into your account and was not the fault of TextMagic or its employees. We have also restored all the information that this situation caused you to lose. TextMagic can set up account permissions for you to avoid situations where data is accidentally deleted. If you need more help with this type of situation, please let us know via support@textmagic.com and we will be most happy to assist you.

Marcus
Accounts Coordinator in Australien
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TextMagic has been an amazing quick and easy tool for our Family Law business.

Kommentare: TextMagic has been an amazing quick and easy tool for our Family Law business. We use it mostly to collect debts, and people respond much more favourably to SMS than they do email and by phone. The platform is quick and easy to use and we rely on TextMagic for our collections. We have also been using it for some time now, and send quite a few SMS's a day and we still have not gotten past $50.00. Great value for money. I also love the template feature, we can quickly and easily send out SMS to our clients.

Ease of use, very easy to send out Collection SMS to clients and they can respond too

Nothing, I have to say that our experience has been great

Alan
Busness Owner in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Textmagic has become an essential tool for running our business.

Kommentare: The benefits are many. Our business is Internet Marketing. Some of our clients do not use email or social media. Some do not even have a computer! Thanks to TEXTMAGIC we can easily communicate with their moblie phones without using one ourselves,

It allows us to send text messages from the office using a full sized keyboard and to store incoming messages along with emails.

Nothing at all. It does everything that we need. What more can we say without waffling!

Justin
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TextMagic has changed the way we do business. It is so much easier to get in touch with our clients.

Kommentare: This product has saved me both time and money. And as we all know time is money, the reality is it has saved me money.

The best thing about TextMagic is its ease of use. Simply enter the phone number you wish to text and type out a message. Then the messages show up in a chat format making keeping in touch with clients a breeze. This has saved us hours of time on the phone. It is also nice to have preset forms to quickly enter saving even more time.

I guess one feature I wish it had was a desktop format we could just open without needing to keep an internet page open.

Steven
Operations Exec in UK
Möbel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Just totally perfect

Kommentare: Simple and easy to use, no issues. Low cost and very effective

Simple and easy to use, no issues. Low cost and very effective

Simple and easy to use, no issues. Low cost and very effective

Shiv
Manager in UK
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome

Kommentare: Easy way of sending out communications to certain suppliers with them knowing who exactly its from and also sending our details to customers

Very easy to use, impresses customers when they receive the text messages. Easy to store contacts and seperate into groups. Also really like being able to save templates to save time when sending similar texts to multiple contacts

It comes at a cost to setup a reply service where you can communicate with customers, would be great to be able to receive responses for free or within the credits

Antwort von TextMagic

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to let you know that incoming messages are always free for you. You are sending messages from a sender ID (your business name), and this is why no one is able to reply to you. If you need a two-way SMS service, you should send messages from our shared or dedicated number. I recommend you to contact our support line, if you have any questions.

Didier
CTO in Belgien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set up, easy to use, friendly interface

Kommentare: better customer service with very little investment in time, resources and money

It is an intuitive solution, the interface is user friendly. It was easy to implement into our custom CRM. It is a cost effective solution because it is realiable and demand very little attention once it is set up.

Gavin
Founder in UK

Very good service from TextMagic

We've been using TextMagic for a few years now, always working, never had any issues. Very reliable. Dashboard is good and easy to understand.

They don't have the best SMS prices in the marketplace BUT it is a very reliable service. No ther issues to mention really.

Partner in UK
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy integration with standard email software

Kommentare: This is useful to remind clients of appointments and to contact clients when their phone is engaged or out of reach. I prefer this to leaving voicemail messages because I can keep a record of the client contact and what was said. I confess personally I will check sms messages quicker than voicemail myself!

Very easy to set up and use for all our staff with emails under our business domain. Works without needing any input from IT support team. Took me about 15 minutes to set up. Now we can send and receive sms message from our individual email accounts.

nothing - the form here did not allow me to leave it blank!

Alan
Business Owner in UK
Internet, Selbstständig

An invaluable bisiness tool

It enables us to receive and respond to text messages on our office network thus integrating our customer communications.

Nothing. It does what we need thanks and is very easy to use.

Sandra
Project Director/Trainer in USA
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love Text Magic!!!

Kommentare: Same as the above question about what I liked....very easy/user friendly, customer service is on point, and the options for saving the info collected are great!

Not very tech savvy, but text magic was extremely easy to use, and what I didn't know or understand is explained within the program. Anytime I needed help, customer service responds immediately! Great service, great program for our research needs!

Not a thing! Very happy with the program...

Dimitar
Founder in Bulgarien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TextMagic is the easiest way to manage your SMS messages - one or thousand(s).

Kommentare: We have excellent experience with TextMagic service so far. It's very easy to use, both manually and as integrated part of our website. Price is reasonable and the support is always ready to help you. We strongly recommend them!

Sue
Sole proprietor in UK
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Excellent service. Cannot fault it

Kommentare: Knowing what I send gets through to the person etc a

Quick, simple and extremely professional. Very easy for people, like myself, of a certain age to use.

Kevin
Owner in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic

Kommentare: Brilliant.

Cloud based system allows us as from anywhere.

Would like to link video as customers would love it.