Great for Syncing BitBucket and Asana

Bewertet am 17.8.2019
Megan R.
Systems and Development Manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a great tool if you don't have a dedicated PM. It's very helpful because though we use Asana for projects and reporting issues on our sites, we don't want to track everything in BB. Being able to have certain tasks exist in both BB and Asana is really helpful.

Vorteile: I like the filtering and the rules you can set up to sync to different BB issue trackers. I like the auto sync and how often it runs.

Nachteile: Sometimes I'll come into work and a random Asana task and BitBucket issue will get closed around 8:55am EST. It's never after a recent change on either platform. It's happened 2-3 times but so infrequent that I've never opened a support ticket for it. Also, I was grandfathered in with amazing pricing, but I accidentally turned an auto-sync off (thinking I could switch one of my auto-sync to a different project since I was still able to use old features on my plan) and then couldn't turn it back on. If I remember correctly, the pricing more than doubled, possibly even tripled?

Great tool to sync Jira with other project management systems

Bewertet am 19.2.2018
Tatiana A.
Product Manager

Vorteile: I'm using Unito's Asana to Jira synchronization and it works perfectly.
It syncs all statuses (Jira status can be mapped to any Asana section), all tasks content, comments, subtasks (available as a beta feature) back and forth.
One little perfect detail is that it adds link to Jira ticket to the end of Asana description task, and vice versa. So two entities are linked perfectly. AND it adds a Jira ticket number to the Asana task title, very convenient. Before that I tried to sync two tools with Zapier and it just didn't work. Zapier integration was creating copies on task updates, statuses wouldn't work.
So I was happy when I found Unito. The setup was really easy to do, and it works quickly. That team does a really good job!
Also their support is great, I was able to ask and get answers to all my questions, and send them a couple of suggestions on what to improve.

Nachteile: Their pricing model.
It's a pay per active user, meaning that each user mentioned in the ticket would cost you additional amount.
That's independent on whether this person actually works on your project, or the ticket was just transferred to you from another team. All users that are just technical, e.g. Gitlab user, also count in.

Project Management made easy with a powerful integration tool

Bewertet am 29.4.2019
Shayne H.
Director of Sales
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: One thing that I love about Unito is that it can enable you to synchronize Asana to Jira very easily. All statuses get synced (I'm talking about the Jira Statuses that can be mapped to Asana Sections). Everything from comments to tasks and even subtasks can be synchronized. Their customer support is also on point as I got all my questions answered in no time. They are also very open to suggestions that can help them improve. Dealing with a company that holds customer sovereignty highly is a wonderful experience.

Vorteile: 1) General: Unito is fairly priced and appears robust. You can easily tell that the app is built keeping durability and reliability in mind. I mean, I've not witnessed any bugs or errors so far. Even the setting up process was a breeze. Unito also allowed me to seamlessly mirror my Jira/Asana approaches without any data redundancy. 2) Synchronization Feature: The synchronization feature is very powerful and allows me to connect two applications and keep them up to date.

Nachteile: 1) Data Field-Mapping: In my opinion, Unito is not fit for field-mapping, however, I've found many walkarounds around this issue and I'm pretty sure you can too. This certainly isn't a deal breaker because I've found ways to counter this.

Useful integration tool

Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Head of Customer Value
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Useful tool - fairly priced and seems to be well-built in terms of durability (i.e. rarely falls over or errors)

Vorteile: Quick and easy to set up - allows mirrored Asana/JIRA approaches without duplication of info. In our use-case allows Agile teams to track workflow with non-JIRA using team with Unito doing all the heavy lifting.

Nachteile: Not perfect on data-field mapping - although easy to figure out workarounds for any gaps in the sync across (and they are very minor)

Unito review

Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Responsable informatique
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use unito to synchronize our Asana projects with GitLab. Asana tasks go back to GitLab when we add an expanded tag to our Asana tasks. Closing the tasks on the GitLab side passes the Asana tasks to finished status.

Vorteile: The synchronization feature is powerful. It allows you to connect two applications and keep them up to date.

Nachteile: The synchronization times are a bit long. We sometimes have to start them manually.

Great support

Bewertet am 25.11.2019
Tripp S.
Attorney
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Super intuitive to setup. When issues came up--entirely of our own making--the support team at Unito responded quickly and got to the bottom of it. Very little follow up or badgering required, they just helped. That was refreshing.

Nachteile: no cons, so far. It works just they like say it would.

Makes Project Management a Breeze for all Team Members

Bewertet am 13.2.2019
Amit K.

Vorteile: Unito allows each team member to use the project management tool that is best suited to their needs. Engineers can use GitHub issues while product managers can use Asana.

Nachteile: Nothing really. The new pricing was a bit confusing, but their customer support was very responsive and helpful.

Extremely Easy Integration with both of our product and project management tools!

Bewertet am 14.6.2018
Ryan T.

Vorteile: The versatility and reliability that it provides to our project and development teams. We are constantly pushing and pulling repos and it is always 100%

Nachteile: The sync update notifications can be a bit too much and too often at times. But there is not much "bad" that I can say about it.

Unito has worked great with our project management software. Would definitely recommend.

Bewertet am 14.6.2018
Robin W.
Senior Project Manager

Vorteile: Easy, seamless integration with our project management software. Setup was just a few clicks; have used every day.

Nachteile: No complaints about the software/functionality itself. We had an issue early on with duplicate notifications being sent, but it seems to have been resolved.

Bewertet am 19.6.2018