In The Short Time I Have Been Using

Bewertet am 24.4.2017
Shane G.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I dislike these sort of survey's because they don't allow for the truth upfront. The truth is I don't know very much about the Features and Functionality because it took me forever to figure out some of the main features I was looking to utilize. Once I did it because very easy to use. It wasn't their fault I didn't have the time to dedicate to the cause. So ease of use could have easily been 5 stars if I had been a different type of user, like maybe simply a user as opposed to an owner attempting to identify resources for my company. Its not fair to Keluro to fault them for my busy schedule. Customer support when I had a question was answered quickly and efficiently so I can easily make a 5 star rating for them. Overall quality, I haven't used all of the features of the application so impossible to rate 5 stars but ALL of what I have used the Quality has been top notch. I struggled a little when first using the sharing function so I only gave a 3 Star rating because if the other options were difficult to decipher that is what it should be in my opinion. Value for the money I have no way of answering that effectively because I haven't used the entire application nor have I made a purchasing decision either. I apologize for my limited viewpoints but maybe limited is better than nothing. Hopefully they will receive my comments and it will help.

Vorteile: Once you get the hand of it, its not very difficult to utilize for good functions within a company that is interested in sharing certain information.

Nachteile: It took me a pretty good while to figure out some of the features I wanted to use.

Keluro - A Great Way to Manage Beyond Outlook

Bewertet am 27.4.2017
Jon G.
CFO/COO
Biotechnologie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Keluro has been a great way to manage email with features not included in MS Outlook such as those relating to email searching, storage and archiving. It has made finding an distributing emails and information contained within amongst team members both within and external to our org.

Vorteile: Information mgmt. features

Nachteile: Be willing to correspond on thoughts

More user friendly to find info faster

Bewertet am 18.4.2017
Chris C.
Vice President CX Solutions
Marktforschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am not clear on how well the software should work. I would expect some features to work as it should, but I can't figure it out.

Vorteile: I can save conversations without clogging my inbox

Nachteile: hard to find what i need

Great Stuff

Bewertet am 25.4.2017
Roy C.

Kommentare: Keluro is a great widget that allows for ease of usage across the Microsoft Office suite and helps me in being productive.