Ivanti Connect Secure Erfahrungen

Über Ivanti Connect Secure

Cloudbasierte und On-Premise-Plattform, mit der Unternehmen wichtige Daten mit Multi-Faktor-Authentifizierung sichern können.

Erfahre mehr über Ivanti Connect Secure

The interface is simple and easy to use for emploees. Easy to troubleshoot issues.

Connections are sometime abruptly dropped for no reason and I have to reconnect.

Bewertungen zu Ivanti Connect Secure

Ivanti Connect Secure hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 88 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ivanti Connect Secure bereits verwendet?

Managing Editor
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Provides a secure, remote connection for all users

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Arun
Arun
Service Desk Team Lead in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best VPN we have ever used

Kommentare: Despite having pulse roll back con, Pulse secure is so far the best VPN in the market we have used.

Network stability in Pulse vpn is far better than cisco any connect, all vpn gateways are displayed directly so its easy to connect to any gateway instead of using a drop-down menu in any other VPN, the interface is simple and easy to use for emploees. easy to troubleshoot issues.

Pulse setup roll back error occurs sometimes when we try to repair pulse secure, previously we used to change max filter settings in regedit ( in windows 7 ) but is no longer available in windows 10. need a fix for this issue.

Pawan
Sr. Report Development Specialist in USA
Biotechnologie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to connect and stay connected

This tool has been an enabler for people who have been forced to work from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The best thing about it is that I have it set up to start whenever I boot up my machine ["C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Pulse Secure\Integration\pulselauncher.exe" -url <company Pulse Secure URL> -u <username> -p <password> -r <Pulse Secure Domain> (usually "Users")], and the pop-up that tells you when your session is about to expire is a nice touch!

I did not like the previous versions of this software as trying to figure out how to auto-connect at start-up and prevent connections being dropped was a bit challenging; it was hard to find any information or user guides.

Dominique
IT Support in Kanada
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Ivanti - for an easy and fast VPN connectivity

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Users connect with SSO thus less hassle for them

A bit cumbersome when comes time to perform update

Sanchit
Senior Software Engineer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Not the best in the market

Kommentare: Wouldn't really recommend this one as there are other competitive solutions apart from pulse.

The interface is simple and installation and setup is easy. I like the options to easily manage multiple VPN profiles in one place.

It's too slow and unreliable at times. Secure VPN connections sometimes takes too long to connect using this application and often takes up valuable development time. Had multiple issues authentication issues with it often. Not so seamless to use.

Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Enterprise VPN when you need it

Kommentare: Able to enable work from home for our team so they can continue to safely work.

I like that it integrates with our Identity Provider. While not the most intuitive to set up and manage, once it is set up, it's been rock solid for years. Helpful to give our teams access to internal resources when a Zero Access solution is not the best fit.

With features very compartmentalized, there are many steps to set up a new VPN connection. Very much kitchen sink when it comes to features.

shaik
shaik
Associate Software Engineer in Indien
, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Worlds best vpn connecting medium for the entire busines world making the communication easy for all

This is one of the best VPN tools used by world forturne 500 companies since because it has the global countries system to get connected. Using this software we can prevent our business and system from entering the unauthorized usage access as this has very secure firewall which blocks the fake requests that are being connected to the system and its good 2 Factor authentication helps us to join the client location servers in secure manner and work safely. this is the best software i ever seen

The least about this software is nothing but due to some maintainance activity the VPN gets hung though we will have another backup teritorry to get connected with but this helps in maintain the gap for business so this has to be improved

Ramindu
Ramindu
Software Technical Lead in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Gets the job done

Kommentare: Pulse Secure Connect allows my colleagues and me to connect effectively to our organizational VPN from remote locations.

Pulse Connect Secure provides a third party solution to manage client connections to organizational VPNs. The most effective attribute of this tool is that is it super easy to set up and configure on client devices. User experience-wise, the client provides a good deal of feedback on what is going on and allows connection through a lesser number of steps than other VPN client tools that are available.

Pulse Connect Secure has had compatibility issues with various versions of Mac OS in the past, and this has been slightly problematic at times.

Solange Estefania
Solange Estefania
Risk Assurance Services in Venezuela
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Connect Secure functionalities

Easy to use software to connect through VPN (Virtual Private Network) to the company's internal network. This software provides a secure extension of the local area network (LAN) over a public or uncontrolled network such as the Internet, to access the internal files (with the necessary permissions) of the company where you work safely. It has a simple interface, it is selected the connection previously configured by the system administrator, click connect and now.

I have not detected any disadvantages yet. You must have the necessary permissions to access and this gives robustness to the security of the information established by the company.

Nick
Nick
Senior Product Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Simple Privileged Access for the Enterprise

I interact with this software daily to access my company's VPN and have only ever had problems with it when there have been underlying network issues on our side. It is rock solid and does what it is designed to do.

To be perfectly honest, I have no issues with this software at all. Every so often my credentials are not accepted on the first try even though I know I got them right, but another quick entry usually gets me right in.

Catherine
Catherine
Developer in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

VPN for large enterprise company

Kommentare: I use pulse with a large enterprise client that has numerous remote workers. I have never had a connection issue! You hardly notice you're connected to a VPN. Connections are quick, whether connecting or disconnecting. It works with my DUO 2fa easily, and I can even request a push instead of entering a password.

- Easy to connect - Consistent Signal - Taskbar app - Mobile/Smartphone options - LDAP Integration

- Setup isn't super intuitive - The app stays open even when I've disconnected

irfan
Java consultant in Indien

One of the best app which has transformed IT with mission critical reliability and performance goal

The best part of the app is we can access any where from any location. We have an another option check weather devices are connecting to the network or not automatically. Provides automatic configurations of the devices without loss of productivity.Pulse secure Vadc and suite are two mostly used in real time industry.An "Enterprise" VPN allows people to access their corporate or work network from home, or any other location out of their office. Pulse Secure is nothing like those other VPN providers you linked to. Those are for encrypting your Internet browsing. Pulse Secure does not do that for home users or general consumers. Pulse Secure is implemented by companies who purchase their physical or virtual appliances and implement them in their organizations.

UI part need to be enhanced . remove the unrelated options over the screen

Dominic
Systems Architect in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use VPN

Kommentare: Great enterprise class VPN that keeps it simple for end users, but a little lacking for power users that want to get their hands dirty.

When it comes to VPNs, simplicity is king. I downloaded the client, entered the VPN url, and hit connect! After entering my username/password, I was in and that was it. You can't get any simpler than that. On top of it, the Pulse Secure platform has nice web-based features as well for connecting to the VPN and accessing resources from within the browser.

While simplicity is definitely king, sometimes there are a few options you wish you would have! For me, it was the ability to decide which traffic goes through the Connect Secure app and which stays within the local network. Because I can't let local traffic stay local, I ended up having to remote to servers that I could normally access directly.

Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to setup, easy to use. Simply a VPN favorite!

Kommentare: Pulse Connect Secure allows me to safely remote desktop into my office workstation from anywhere!

I've had the opportunity to continue using Pulse Secure throughout this year and I've learned to appreciate its simplicity over other VPN tools. I've installed it on my desktop and laptops without any problems and is easy to configure for my work connection. A simple Connect button really is all a VPN program needs and Pulse does it right. Once connected, I've never had any latency issues or disconnections, outside of those that could probably attributed to either host or client side connections. Pulse's connection is encrypted and you can rest assured that your connection is safe.

I don't have anything negative to say about Pulse as my opinion of it over time has just gotten better and I don't seem to experience the issues I used to have with it anymore.

Naresh
Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Connect to network securely without any data loass

Kommentare: Very good experience as its very useful to connect to client networks.

Pulse secure is a very useful daily used product to connect to network over various servers to access to client security information.

Though its very good product to connect to networks, every time the product is asking for the secure code is sometimes frustrating but I feel its because of the security.

Manoj
Lead Engineer in Indien

It is very easy to connect to the office VPN remotely using Connect secure.

Kommentare: I can connect to office VPN very easily

1. I like the ease in connecting to office VPN using this app. All I need to click on its icon and connect to the gateway I wish to use. Give the username and token code [ generated on RSA app on smartphone]. It will connect me to the VPN within few seconds. 2. I can check the connectivity easily, by seeing the green colour status of the arrow on its icon at the bottom of the screen. 3. I have not observed hanging of app or forcibly killing the session till now

When I right click the connect secure icon and open the first tab of "Open pulse secure. All the gateways are listed there. Expanding any of them using arrow button, opens the detail but with noticeably shaking of the GUI. It happens to all whether the gateway is connected or disconnected state. 2. I did not like the help page. Both the content as well as its font, formatting etc looks obsolete

Toan
Toan
Senior Specialist in Deutschland
Chemikalien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great VPN tool for multinational company

Kommentare: Great VPN tool that enables home office

You can get to the company's server really fast. This program enables users to use all other internal applications, exactly like when they are at work So it makes home office possible.

If the laptop is locked, then sometimes Pulse Secure just disconnected and this might create some issue if you are loading data in the background

Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great and consistent secure access

Easy to use Quick to connect Always secure Piece of mind for secure use

When need to be reset, have to go into the office. Sometimes defeats the purpose of VPN.

Mohamed
Technical Support Supervisor in Ägypten
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Pulse secure feedback

I can access my company tools with this app

Asked many credentials to access my company tools

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use VPN

Kommentare: I use it frequently to work away from my company but like if i was on my company network.

Pulse is really easy to use. The connexion is made automatically at the start up and nothing is needed from my part. It's transparent from my point of view and allow me to work like if i was on my company network.

I have nothing negative to tell about this software and i never had bad or woring experience with it.

Bankwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Connect Pulse Secure Review

Pulse Secure is very powerful VPN connection application. I use is as a user when I away from the office. Two step verification is successful. With this secure connection, I do not need to be office to access company network.

The application is having very often update and sometimes it can be annoying to see this alert when you run the app.

Hemant
PV Engineer 3 in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent secure way to login to the machine

We are using this Pulse secure from last year. No doubt it is most efficient, fast and secured way to login to our machine. Easy to use and handle.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Complicated yet powerful

Kommentare: It was great, besides that one time setup everthing is easy.

Not everyone gets he working principle behind it but it helps you connect to a private network and access files from outside the private network. It is just fascinating.

THE SETUP, I could blame the organisation for the improperly setting up and not providing enough instructions but at the same time, ConnectSecure should have a searchable list of the private networks on is trying to access provided that anyone can look those up anyways, the authentication is still there.

Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple way to connect to your company's vpn

Very straightforward and fast way to connect to a secure vpn

No real complaints, it does what it says and it's really simple to use. Can't comment about the set-up process

Karen
tax preparer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Provides Extra Security Level

Kommentare: security

This software gives you another level of security when logging in to secure websites giving you peace of mind that your information isn't compromised.

It can be a little bit cumbersome to set up because it takes several steps and you are required to have a smartphone to get the passcodes so you can be linked in correctly.

Ass. Gen. Counsel in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good secure connection

relatively easy to use. excellent for working remotely

The connection can sometimes be wonky. This will lead me to lose work that I am working on