Ivanti Connect Secure Erfahrungen

Über Ivanti Connect Secure

Cloudbasierte und On-Premise-Plattform, mit der Unternehmen wichtige Daten mit Multi-Faktor-Authentifizierung sichern können.

Erfahre mehr über Ivanti Connect Secure

The interface is simple and easy to use for emploees. Easy to troubleshoot issues.

Connections are sometime abruptly dropped for no reason and I have to reconnect.

Bewertungen zu Ivanti Connect Secure

Ivanti Connect Secure hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 87 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ivanti Connect Secure bereits verwendet?

Managing Editor
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Provides a secure, remote connection for all users

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Arun
Arun
Service Desk Team Lead in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best VPN we have ever used

Kommentare: Despite having pulse roll back con, Pulse secure is so far the best VPN in the market we have used.

Network stability in Pulse vpn is far better than cisco any connect, all vpn gateways are displayed directly so its easy to connect to any gateway instead of using a drop-down menu in any other VPN, the interface is simple and easy to use for emploees. easy to troubleshoot issues.

Pulse setup roll back error occurs sometimes when we try to repair pulse secure, previously we used to change max filter settings in regedit ( in windows 7 ) but is no longer available in windows 10. need a fix for this issue.

Pawan
Sr. Report Development Specialist in USA
Biotechnologie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to connect and stay connected

This tool has been an enabler for people who have been forced to work from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The best thing about it is that I have it set up to start whenever I boot up my machine ["C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Pulse Secure\Integration\pulselauncher.exe" -url <company Pulse Secure URL> -u <username> -p <password> -r <Pulse Secure Domain> (usually "Users")], and the pop-up that tells you when your session is about to expire is a nice touch!

I did not like the previous versions of this software as trying to figure out how to auto-connect at start-up and prevent connections being dropped was a bit challenging; it was hard to find any information or user guides.

Sanchit
Senior Software Engineer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Not the best in the market

Kommentare: Wouldn't really recommend this one as there are other competitive solutions apart from pulse.

The interface is simple and installation and setup is easy. I like the options to easily manage multiple VPN profiles in one place.

It's too slow and unreliable at times. Secure VPN connections sometimes takes too long to connect using this application and often takes up valuable development time. Had multiple issues authentication issues with it often. Not so seamless to use.

Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Enterprise VPN when you need it

Kommentare: Able to enable work from home for our team so they can continue to safely work.

I like that it integrates with our Identity Provider. While not the most intuitive to set up and manage, once it is set up, it's been rock solid for years. Helpful to give our teams access to internal resources when a Zero Access solution is not the best fit.

With features very compartmentalized, there are many steps to set up a new VPN connection. Very much kitchen sink when it comes to features.

shaik
shaik
Associate Software Engineer in Indien
, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Worlds best vpn connecting medium for the entire busines world making the communication easy for all

This is one of the best VPN tools used by world forturne 500 companies since because it has the global countries system to get connected. Using this software we can prevent our business and system from entering the unauthorized usage access as this has very secure firewall which blocks the fake requests that are being connected to the system and its good 2 Factor authentication helps us to join the client location servers in secure manner and work safely. this is the best software i ever seen

The least about this software is nothing but due to some maintainance activity the VPN gets hung though we will have another backup teritorry to get connected with but this helps in maintain the gap for business so this has to be improved

Ramindu
Ramindu
Software Technical Lead in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Gets the job done

Kommentare: Pulse Secure Connect allows my colleagues and me to connect effectively to our organizational VPN from remote locations.

Pulse Connect Secure provides a third party solution to manage client connections to organizational VPNs. The most effective attribute of this tool is that is it super easy to set up and configure on client devices. User experience-wise, the client provides a good deal of feedback on what is going on and allows connection through a lesser number of steps than other VPN client tools that are available.

Pulse Connect Secure has had compatibility issues with various versions of Mac OS in the past, and this has been slightly problematic at times.

Solange Estefania
Solange Estefania
Risk Assurance Services in Venezuela
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Connect Secure functionalities

Easy to use software to connect through VPN (Virtual Private Network) to the company's internal network. This software provides a secure extension of the local area network (LAN) over a public or uncontrolled network such as the Internet, to access the internal files (with the necessary permissions) of the company where you work safely. It has a simple interface, it is selected the connection previously configured by the system administrator, click connect and now.

I have not detected any disadvantages yet. You must have the necessary permissions to access and this gives robustness to the security of the information established by the company.

Nick
Nick
Senior Product Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Simple Privileged Access for the Enterprise

I interact with this software daily to access my company's VPN and have only ever had problems with it when there have been underlying network issues on our side. It is rock solid and does what it is designed to do.

To be perfectly honest, I have no issues with this software at all. Every so often my credentials are not accepted on the first try even though I know I got them right, but another quick entry usually gets me right in.

anthony
anthony
Business Analyst for Data Analytics in Philippinen
Unterhaltungselektronik, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Connectivity Solution

Kommentare: Pulse Secure provide us an easy way to have a secured connectivity to our company network.

I love the most on this software is the way of authentication is very easy. no need of complex steps. This software is also very easy to roll-out. no need very long guidelines just few steps and you are all good.

I didn't like on this software is on the mobile part especially on android. there is a bug occurring when authentication pop-up over other application pop. You need to close all your apps just to proceed.

Catherine
Catherine
Developer in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

VPN for large enterprise company

Kommentare: I use pulse with a large enterprise client that has numerous remote workers. I have never had a connection issue! You hardly notice you're connected to a VPN. Connections are quick, whether connecting or disconnecting. It works with my DUO 2fa easily, and I can even request a push instead of entering a password.

- Easy to connect - Consistent Signal - Taskbar app - Mobile/Smartphone options - LDAP Integration

- Setup isn't super intuitive - The app stays open even when I've disconnected

irfan
Java consultant in Indien

One of the best app which has transformed IT with mission critical reliability and performance goal

The best part of the app is we can access any where from any location. We have an another option check weather devices are connecting to the network or not automatically. Provides automatic configurations of the devices without loss of productivity.Pulse secure Vadc and suite are two mostly used in real time industry.An "Enterprise" VPN allows people to access their corporate or work network from home, or any other location out of their office. Pulse Secure is nothing like those other VPN providers you linked to. Those are for encrypting your Internet browsing. Pulse Secure does not do that for home users or general consumers. Pulse Secure is implemented by companies who purchase their physical or virtual appliances and implement them in their organizations.

UI part need to be enhanced . remove the unrelated options over the screen

Dominic
Systems Architect in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use VPN

Kommentare: Great enterprise class VPN that keeps it simple for end users, but a little lacking for power users that want to get their hands dirty.

When it comes to VPNs, simplicity is king. I downloaded the client, entered the VPN url, and hit connect! After entering my username/password, I was in and that was it. You can't get any simpler than that. On top of it, the Pulse Secure platform has nice web-based features as well for connecting to the VPN and accessing resources from within the browser.

While simplicity is definitely king, sometimes there are a few options you wish you would have! For me, it was the ability to decide which traffic goes through the Connect Secure app and which stays within the local network. Because I can't let local traffic stay local, I ended up having to remote to servers that I could normally access directly.

Naresh
Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Connect to network securely without any data loass

Kommentare: Very good experience as its very useful to connect to client networks.

Pulse secure is a very useful daily used product to connect to network over various servers to access to client security information.

Though its very good product to connect to networks, every time the product is asking for the secure code is sometimes frustrating but I feel its because of the security.

Saurabh
Lead Software Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Using it for more than 5 years with no issues

- For remote work, it is required that you connect to the office network to access the secured features and Pulse Connect Secure makes it very easy - It can be used to connect to different networks with a single click

- There have been issues intermittently connecting to the network but they are easily resolved by retrying

Michelle
Human Resources and Bookkeeper in USA

Great VPN tool for secure access

Kommentare: Quick, easy to configure and set up. This is by far the best VPN connection app we tested and works really well in the field.

Easy to install, use and integrate with our IT systems. Highly recommend for creating mobile connections to company servers.

Setup is easy for tech savvy employees. However, employees (primarily sales force) without tech experience struggle with set up and maintaining their apps.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Breezy Baby, It's Pulse

Kommentare: We wanted a lean easy to use VPN, Pulse is the one that works well without added garbage. I appreciate that.

Easy setup, great connection, can work through wifi or ethernet like a charm. Fast Connection Great Interface Easy add and drop of users.

Honestly? Nothing at all, it does what its supposed to do. It doesn't do anything new, and that's what you can ping it for.

Dereck
Dereck
Digital Content Manager in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Cybersecurity is your strength

Kommentare: It avoids the permeability and/or breakage of data that is in use, circulating through a network or accumulated in a terminal or server. These procedures are essential to prevent the loss of legal information of great value to the company, the department and the clients.

It involves all those experiences, techniques and provisions proposed for the convenient management of computer resources and files. In addition, it contains the skills and abilities that will be developed in the face of any event or improper administration of security protocols. The goal is to find the most unpredictable element of cybersecurity, which is the individual.

By outsourcing services we create dependencies with suppliers. This may have negative impediments from an information security point of view

Alex
Alex
Senior Analyst in USA
Öffentliche Ordnung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Always Disconnecting

Kommentare: It is not the best VPN software I have worked with. The frequent disconnections are a deal breaker when you depend on having that connection to get work done.

The interface is fairly intuitive. Each secure connection option is listed with a connect or disconnect button next to it.

It is constantly getting disconnected, and I have to login again. This happens multiple times throughout the day, slowing me down from completing my work.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good VPN software

Kommentare: my company switched to this system for greater security and stability in external access to our internal network for the use of our systems. We have improved a lot.

Stability in the connection. Fast and secure connection.

Absence of statistics, data and times. Sometimes it gets disconnected and you don't get notice or similar.

Ali
Research Assistant in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Connect Secure

Kommentare: It is helpful when I need the documents that are accessible through the company network, I can connect to vpn network to find them.

Provide secure VPN network to connect to the company server and access the purchased documents by company.

Sometimes it takes a time to make connection which is not good. And sometimes connections lost automatically.

Katie
FSR in USA
Tierarzt, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Okay to use

My company requires a VPN for most sites we use. I like that we are looking forward to keeping things secure and this works.

IT will auto log you out and you have to log back in. It also will take some time to get you online.

Jessica
Editor in USA

I have been working with Pulse for nearly 2 years. It has a few issues but overall it's been good.

Kommentare: It has enabled me to work remotely for a company based in NY while I'm in CA.

I like the integration with my phone, that I can work from anywhere and access the VPN via permissions set on my phone.

Sometimes the software seems slow. Sometimes the phone integration doesn't always work so smoothly (i.e., phone randomly won't make sound when it prompts for my touch permission).

Narine
QA in Armenien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Security in the first place

Kommentare: Used it for more than a year and it worked perfectly for me while I was working from home, for secure VPN connections

For secure connections , while working from home or outside of the office you can use PulseSecure.

After I unlocked (rooted) my phone and formatted it, I was not able to connect to Application because it needed smart lock that I could not have :(

Karen
tax preparer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Provides Extra Security Level

Kommentare: security

This software gives you another level of security when logging in to secure websites giving you peace of mind that your information isn't compromised.

It can be a little bit cumbersome to set up because it takes several steps and you are required to have a smartphone to get the passcodes so you can be linked in correctly.

Mark
Team Lead in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice clean VPN software

I have liked how clean the Connect Secures interface is. It makes it simple to know if you are connected and what you are connected too.

Every once in awhile the software crashes, and it takes some searching to get it running again.