Über SMS Notify!

SMS Notify is a lighting fast, programmable SMS API designed to reliably send and receive messages globally at the worlds most cost-eff

Erfahre mehr über SMS Notify!

Pricing is extremely reasonable. We don't need to contact customer service often, but any time we have, they are quick to respond and are very helpful.

The software is easy to use but there is no customizable branding in it.

Bewertungen zu SMS Notify!

SMS Notify! hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 21 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SMS Notify! bereits verwendet?

industrial engineer in Türkei
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

SMS Notify! BA

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I like that the application does not ask for an extra fee other than my use.

The application has a very comfortable and simple use. It is an application for cleaning and improving data.

Slightly more expensive than other competing apps.

Michael K.
President in USA
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have always had a very good experience with SMS Notify.

We like this product because we can customize it to our needs with ease. We can change the way we use it on the fly which in our business is a great feature.

We really haven't found anything that we cannot do.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for this amazing review. We greatly appreciate it and your business.

Bugra S.
Student in Türkei

BS_sms notify

2 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I know that market employees use it for communication or discounts.

We can send any text to any number we want.

this is outdated and outdated technology

Kechouane F.
Civil engineer in Algerien
Tiefbau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

SMS notify review

Kommentare: I use it so send links of my social media platforms, it helps me a lot to manage my SMS .

The softwareis very helpful because I send SMS daily to different friends and social media flowers.

The software is easy to use but there is no customizable branding in it.

Ted S.

Simple to write API handling classes from Examples, Reliable to use

Kommentare: My business runs on SMS Notify. I never, ever have to think about beyond the initial set up and testing. When markets are out or carriers are slow, they let us know.

The best thing about this software are the support team backing it up. Extremely responsive to inquiries & requests.

I didn't find any cons. I was able to write the error handling and test classes then push to production in a couple of days

Antwort von CDYNE

Thank you for letting us know what you think Ted. We cherish your thoughts and opinion, and will continuously use them to improve our SMS API services.

Steven J.
CTO in USA

Good quality product with OK pricing

Kommentare: It works very well, the quality of service is awesome and it's very easy to get up and running quickly. Provisioning DID's was a simple process.

Easy to use and get started with. Developed an app quickly to utilize the many features of the API. We also liked the ability to host a short code and they made it easy to implement.

The pricing is not as good as some of the other companies in this space. My customers have many options now and we must stay competitive against the larger players.

Antwort von CDYNE

Thank you Steven for this review! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to continuously providing you with quality SMS API services.

Bobbi L.
Recruiting Supervisor in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Texting Made Easy

-We use SMS Notify as part of our applicant tracking system to correspond with our potential applicants. We use the API to text straight from the applicant's file and the entire team can pick up a conversation at any time so we don't miss a beat even when someone is out of the office. -Pricing is extremely reasonable. -We don't need to contact customer service often, but any time we have, they are quick to respond and are very helpful.

I do not know of any cons at this time for SMS Notify!

Antwort von CDYNE

Thank you so much for this amazing review Bobbi. We appreciate you so much for using our SMS API services.

Andrew H.
Software Developer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

SMS Notify

Kommentare: It's been good. The API works and is simple to use. I enjoyed the chat option for support, which I used from time to time.

C# API support. No monthly usage requirements.

I'd really like a carrier disconnect list, so I can opt out numbers that the carrier will be releasing to the available number queue. It is super convenient and offered by other providers. ex. Vibes and Open Market

Antwort von CDYNE

Andrew, your review is very important to us and we appreciate your thoughts. We look forward to continuously providing you with quality SMS API services.

Software Developer in USA

Excellent Product/Fast and Accurate Service

This product does what it says. We are able to deliver notifications to our users with great speed and in large numbers. As a developer, I can say that it is very easy to add to whatever system you're working with. The documentation is very helpful in this regard too. When there have been issues, the customer service has been excellent. The team at Cdyne has always been quick to respond and assist with any issues.

I would like to be able to send in additional identifying information for my notifications so that I am able to group them on my end when reviewing the logged data that we receive back from Cdyne. This may be in there by now though and I've missed it...

Antwort von CDYNE

Thank you for leaving such an amazing review about our SMS API. We appreciate you.

Amir K.
Amir K.
Director of IT in USA
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good simple API

4 letztes Jahr

Simple to use and implementation is fast.

Nothing to mention. Simple API for a simple task.

letztes Jahr

Awesome! Thank you for this review.

Randy T.
Software Engineer II in USA

IT Review

Kommentare: SMS notify experience is great.

Product is super easy to use and the Cdyne Wiki is very helpful. I like that we get constant updates on any maintenances and updates when any delays have been resolved. Uptime is also great.

Not missing any features, there are times when its a bit difficult to get a more technical support member but has only been a few times that we needed support. Other than that no issues.

Antwort von CDYNE

Thank you for taking your time to leave this amazing review about our SMS API Randy.

Chisolm W.
owner in USA

Great SMS solution

5 letztes Jahr

This is a great, fast, reliable, and cost-effective solution for sending out SMS messages to clients/users of my automated call-answering service.

There is nothing specifically that I dont like about this software.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's greatly appreciated. We look forward to continuously growing together.

Houtan M.
President in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I like the system

Ease of implementation. Having dedicated number for each ID

cost. I wish it was cheaper. It was fair pricing to start with years ago but as SMS has become more prevalent, i wish it would be cheaper. Perhaps a tiered baseed per sms pricing based on monthly volume

Antwort von CDYNE

Hi Maleki! Thank you for leaving this great review for our SMS API. We appreciate you for letting us know what you think.

Brett C.
Director of Global IT in USA
Konsumgüter, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Get Notified

Kommentare: We've used SMS Notify for all types of projects and it just works, which is exactly what you want out of a notification service.

SMS Notify is very easy to configure and the admin console is very easy to navigate through.

We don't have any problems with the software.

Antwort von CDYNE

Thank you so much Brett! I'm glad we could provide you with quality services.

Andy M.
IT Developer in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use

Kommentare: Works well and provided solution for task required

Ease to send text message, support very helpful when needed

Nothing, was easy to install and use. Project went smoothly.

Antwort von CDYNE

We appreciate your review for our SMS API Andy. Thank you!

Corey M.
Director, Software Engineer in USA

It's worth it

It's easy to use and it works with all the wireless platforms

There are some down times that hurt our revenue basis

Antwort von CDYNE

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave such a great review about our SMS API platform Corey. We greatly appreciate it.

Doran B.
Sr Infrastructure Engineer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easiest way to integrate SMS based verification.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: SMS Notify! allowed us to quickly deploy a password management system with 2FA via SMS text. It has saved us from having to force our users to install yet another app or profile for 2FA/MFA.

SMS Notify! is easy to use and set up. No special hardware or software knowledge needed to quickly and easily integrate into the software we use for password manage 2FA.

The software is pretty much a set and forget system, in our case and there are no cons or anything to not like about it.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for this awesome review. We greatly appreciate you and your business.

John B.
Project Coordinator in Kanada
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Happy Customer

Kommentare: We're able to notify our users of changes to their jobs with multiple different parameters. The only limitations is our skill base and our CRM

Works as advertised. Users are getting texts and the reports available help track down any issues

Our needs for this are very basic so currently there isnt anything i do not like

Antwort von CDYNE

Thank you John! We're happy to know you enjoy using our SMS API. We look forward to continuously serving you.

Joseph F.
Mr in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very intuitive and reliable service

Does what it says it will do. And easy to use api.

I did not really have anything negative to say.

Antwort von CDYNE

Thank you for such a great review for our SMS API services Joseph. We greatly appreciate you.

Director of IT in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for user outreach

The solution was very easy to integrate into our ASP.NET solution and allows us to easily reach our customers.

No downside, the software was easy to integrate and use.

Antwort von CDYNE

Thank you so much for this amazing SMS API review. We appreciate you!

Adeshina ganiyat F.
Data entry analyst in Nigeria
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Most accessible

Kommentare: It's really wonderful

It's actually great especially when it comes to scheduling messages in other not to forget, you cam schedule messages for a year and would be delivered the due date it's a top notch

Apparently, it would be the fact that I can't make a video message though.