Über Uscreen Video Platform

The world’s leading video monetization platform, helping video entrepreneurs distribute content online and via OTT apps!

Erfahre mehr über Uscreen Video Platform

Some features are missing that I would need, but they are considering adding them.

Bewertungen zu Uscreen Video Platform

Uscreen Video Platform hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 31 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Uscreen Video Platform bereits verwendet?

Esteban P.
Esteban P.
Executive Producer in Costa Rica
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Best Streaming Service Available

Kommentare: We have been working with Uscreen for 2 years and we are very grateful with them because they have given us excellent customer support, constant upgrades to the platform every month, new cool features for enhancing the customers experience, and awesome OTT development. Their prices are the best in the market and we finally chose them because of their commitment to please our customers and give us as a business multiple options to serve our clients well. We are looking to make a long-term with Uscreen Team and their leader PJ Taej. Thank you for making this awesome platform possible.

- Price - Features for the Admin - Features for the user - Customizable - Customer support - The OTT features work great

Swiping through the programs isn't exactly like Netflix, but, it's almost perfect. That's the only setback. Nonetheless, the transitions between the programs runs smooth and awesome.

Susanna B.
Art Director in Polen
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Incredible customer service! Uscreen is the perfect choice for small VOD businesses.

5 letztes Jahr

The Customer Support is some of the best (or maybe even THE best?) I've ever come across — such an amazing team, everyone was incredibly friendly, helpful and responsive. My team and I had to set up a film festival, which is not something that straightforward to do in Uscreen (as it's software built for VOD businesses, not events) so we ended up having to send a barrage of questions to the Support Team day and night for weeks. The help we were given exceeded our expectations and made all the difference! I'm so grateful to everyone that helped us out, especially to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who responded to so many of our queries. Uscreen isn't just an impersonal service provider — it's the best partner a small business owner could find in their journey setting up their first VOD platform!

The platform is very nicely designed, super easy to use and very thoughtfully put together. It's genuinely the best product on the market for small businesses wanted to sell their video content on their own professional-looking, branded platform. However, like all out-of-the-box products, it comes with lots of limitations. The UI is very restricted to what is essentially one template and any customisation (even basic things) will require tinkering with the code (which, unhelpfully, is Liquid). The platform is also not suited to hosting time-limited events of any kind, unless they're live streamed (which are something they offer, but for 3 times the price of their standard package).

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good concept, poor execution, horrible support

Kommentare: Very poor experience. Any time I asked a question I was sent a link to their help site. If I inquired further, my emails would then be ignored.

In theory, the platformed served my basic needs to get started. Most of the features were easy to use.

The worst technical support I have encountered in a while. I had technical issues with my site when switching features of my site, causing it to crash. Technical support said it was an issue with my hosting site, even though the issue occurred when I changed a feature on my Uscreen site. After inquiring more, my emails were no longer returned. The issue is still going on and we are looking for alternate hosting sites.

Pj S.
Fitness Expert in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best video monetization company I have found!

Kommentare: Uscreen is allowing my fitness company to be an on-demand subscription service that I did not offer before.

I have been looking for a video monetization company for a long time. After, getting demos and trying out multiple companies I found that Uscreen had a the best features and was most cost efficient for my initial launch of my business online. Here are a few reasons I like Uscreen: - Affordable - Great template options - Very user friendly - Marketing support - Great customer service One of the BEST parts of working with Uscreen is their customer service. They assign a team member to help you get started and then multiple team members have always helped on different days and times to make sure I have my questions answered.

The one thing I wish Uscreen had, are additional website pages that are customizable. However, I spoke with a customer service representative and this feature is going to be added. They listen to their customers and create what we need. Keep it up Uscreen!

Sherry Z.
CEO in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Streaming Yoga Videos on uScreen is the Way to Go!

Kommentare: I have been producing Yoga videos since 2004 and have used many different video streaming platforms over the years. uScreen, by far, is the BEST technology solution because they are customer-focused.. Their fair and reasonable revenue model has allowed me to offer my videos on both the web and TV apps, which I never dreamed was possible. For anyone looking to stream videos and make revenue, uScreen has it all! Sherry Zak Morris
Founder of Yoga Vista, CEO & Executive Producer of YogaJP

UScreen understands what is needed to provide a visually pleasing and easy-to-navigate solution for the viewer, but also provide key features needed to run a revenue-producing streaming platform for the business owner. I switched from Vimeo to uScreen for exactly those reasons and the migration process was flawless.

Nothing. I am completely satisfied. I have tried many solutions over the past 5 years and know exactly what it takes to run a video streaming site. UScreen has all the check marks for me!

Jess K.
VOD Digital Manager in Neuseeland
Kino & Film, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and fast working video sharing platform

Kommentare: It's a fantastic way for us to grow our audience and brand awareness beyond just the central cities of NZ, it's meant we can expand to more rural areas.

A fantastic user interface, great that you can geo-block and their comprehensive CDN has meant reliable content delivery to our audience. We like that they are continually working on improving and updating the front and backend as well as the apps.

The navigation bar still displays 'Home' once the user has signed-in but they can't actually go back to the landing page once signed-in and it looks confusing.

Nisreen D.
Marketing Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a GREAT help

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Bottom line, the software is good, to begin only with the basics, but if you need extra features for your site just get ready to pay an extra $$

Uscreen is a very friendly user to any online business, it's easy for anyone who has no coding or HTML background. The best thing I can highlight that the customer service is good especially "[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] " he always response on time, and he continues to follow the case till it's resolved.

One thing that's really bothering me about Uscreen, when you need a technical solution to something, the technical team sends you an article "bottom line, solve your problem by yourself". And if you couldn't solve it you have to hire an outside technician for this specific task, I believe the team should solve every problem for their customers without limiting the service. I have faced this twice, and I still have no solution, cause I need to hire a technician to complete it.

Estêvão S.
Entrepreneur / Business Owner in Brasilien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Over 1 year of incredible innovation and support.

UScreen has been a great partner overall. They are not your usual SaaS tool where you sign and forget. Every single person that I've been in contact with within UScreen was interested in making my business grow. That's gold. The updates always come to surprise with new features focused on business growth. I really appreciate the time and effort that they take to improve the overall experience.

I would love to see more integrations (mobile app) but they are actively working on this. Also, I would love to see more theme options for the Storefront.

Nikita V.
Nikita V.
Marketing Manager in Belarus

Feature-reach, Easy to Use, and Just Beautiful.

Kommentare: Feature-reach, easy to use, and just beautiful. Highly recommended.

Uscreen has a unique combination of features that makes it really stand out. From native apps to payments, from hosting to customization - starting a video streaming business has become a breeze. What I also personally like is the innovative approach the company is chosen towards customization. You can make your video streaming website looks exactly as you want it which is really great. All of your content could be sold directly via AppStore or Google Play Market and the only thing you should care of is making a great content. The company is young and constantly adding new features. The CEO himself talks with the customers every week and there is really a feeling of community and care from the company. The best part is that anyone can try the software completely for free to make sure it will fit their business needs.

At first Uscreen may seem hard to use but after a short time you will definitely love it.

Jacque D.
Jacque D.
Founder in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Streaming Service Review: Highly Recommended!!!

Pros - Its a recommended platform, the marketing features make it a powerful monetization platform along with a video hosting solution that goes together nicely. Uscreen has recently added native commenting which is interesting, it allows me to control who can comment & read my comments, which is important for us.

Cons - Nothing that I can think of. You keep improving the tool! Overall - Great experience, support is solid and knowledgeable, platform is growing, and so are their customers from what I see, so best of luck to Uscreen!

Kieran H.
Founder in Niederlande
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Super easy to make your own highly converting professional looking VOD platform

Kommentare: On their website I saw there were some big content creators jumping on the Uscreen bandwagon which made me give them a try. Building the platform was very smooth, the builder tool works like a charm and they use liquid code which is comparable to what Shopify uses and makes custom tweaks easy.
As we offer content from our partners it was very important to make sure they loved the look & feel of the platform and felt their content is in safe hands, this is definitely the feedback we receive.
The checkout is ultra fast and we see this in our conversion rates. I have nothing but great experiences with the amazing people that work for Uscreen, all very kind and capable. The way you can organise content is great, basically you can create collections of videos. These can be offered as a single purchase but can also be included in a subscription or even a one time purchase bundle of different collections combined. This structure makes it easy and flexible to offer the right value. The developers at Uscreen are constantly adding new features and the best thing is that they prioritise new features by what the Uscreen users ask. The pricing is very clear and fair which is the opposite of my experiences with VIMEO where they take a massive chunk of earnings. All in all we are very happy using Uscreen for our VOD platform. If you don't have the resources to invest in your own custom platform built from scratch, I would definitely recommend going with them.

- easy to build / understand / update and maintain - offers single purchases + subscriptions - professional look - fast and converting checkout - great customer support - ability to organise and monetise content properly - high development rate - transparant and fair fees

As an EU user it would be great to have some more payment options (SEPA / iDeal etc.) that fit better for customers here and give you the option to avoid the high PayPal fees. I have been assured this is something they are working on.

Stefanos E.
Cloud consultant in Griechenland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Uscreen video platform review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I enjoy the training and reference materials which are offered by UScreen to new users to get themselves onboarded and familiarized with the product. I shall be using UScreen for training and e-learning video production and marketing. Also I am thinking about ways to utilize UScreeen integration capabilities to integrate it with my e-learning platform.

UScreen is an integrated video management platform which combines robust video hosting capabilities with marketing and video promotion and analytics tools. This removes the heavy task of doing sales and marketing and allows professionals to focus on their core activity. UScreen allows for very high quality content to be produced and marketed into a multitude of marketplaces, including mobile apps and over-the-top (OTT) video platforms.

I think the product comes at a considerable cost but given its performance and robust levels of operation there is adequate justification for the price. I would like to see the video hosting side expand to many more global regions and offer more extensive CDN functionality for better performance and support of remote regions. I am sure this will be developed further as time goes by.

Owner in Brasilien

Best platform, best support

5 letztes Jahr

I'm following UScreen for a while now and the evolution is amazing. This is the support I've ever had. The whole team answers promptly and is really nice to see the new features being deployed every month. As far as I know, this is the best platform and with a fair pricing. Look, there is a cost involved when we talk about VOD. Hosting and streaming users that are consuming video is very demanding and makes sense to ber charged "per customer. If you are wondering about Vimeo OTT the answer is very simple. If you want to save time automating the management of your clients, UScreen is a clear winner. They have unique and amazing features like: . Churn recovery tool. . Advanced coupon management . Subscriptions upsell (to improve your LTV) . Tiered subscriptions (Different access levels) . "Try again for free" so you can recover lost subscribers . An incredible video funnel (still in beta) to help you collect qualified leads. . Gift Cards . Abandoned Cart recovery Also, I have the custom apps for iOS and Android and the community feedback is off the charts. So, you can't go wrong with UScreen.

No cons so far. They are bug hunters and feature savvy.

Sonya K.
CEO in Australien
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We LOVE LOVE LOVE Uscreen

Uscreen is the simplest but most comprehensive video streaming platform for content producers. We love it, our clients love it . No plugins, no membership site, you don't even need a CRM or payment gateway. It is all on one platform and it is user friendly for your customers or followers . LOVE it!

As you grow pricing jumps can be a bit confronting and we would love and AUD pricing plan

Catherine F.
Chief Operations Officer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great to work with!

We moved to UScreen because we wanted to be able to have more customization on our VOD platform, and be able to respond to our customers better. UScreen has great customization, and is always rolling out new features that really benefit us as a small business. What we love most is that we get to talk to real people who help us develop our apps, answer our questions, and help us find the right way to continue to grow our business! We've been really happy since making the switch and look forward to watching UScreen continue to grow!

We are missing some of the analytics that we've had with previous companies, but UScreen has taken our suggestion and is implementing updates to alleviate this issue.

Norah T.
Director in Kolumbien
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform and support!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Unfortunately, our salsa school has been closed for the past 12 months because of the pandemic. Thanks to Uscreen, we have been able to digitalize our classes, monetizing our VOD content and we plan to offer live events in the future. This allowed us to save the jobs in our school, and keep up the salsa spirit through these complicated times. We are extremely satisfied with the ongoing support and solutions brought to us by Uscreen team.

We could create a VOD catalog without trouble. We are not eligible for a Stripe account in Colombia, they helped us set up Uscreen Gateway to monetize our content. We love their marketing features (we are using coupon codes, gift cards, abandoned cart emails, etc.) Seamless integration with third-parties (we are using Zapier, MailChimp, Google Tag Manager/Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and Profitwell)

I wasn't able to do some customizations on my own, so I needed to hire a web developer.

Jan P.
President in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review of UScreen as a platform for video-on-demand program

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our overall experience up to now has been to our full satisfaction.
We are delighted to find a platform for our VOD program that is both affordable and of excellent quality.

We are most impressed with the final appearance of our website. The template we were provided and employed from UScreen has resulted in an unexpectedly attractive appearance. We are recent subscribers and consequently needed considerable assistance in getting started. The individuals in tech support have gone through extraordinary steps to ensure we have been able to launch our product successfully. The promptness and quality of the responses to our specific questions have been impressive, and has solved most of our pressing design issues to our complete satisfaction.

We have not encountered any pressing issues as of now.

Abby E.
Founder Materra Method in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Very Happy With UScreen

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been fully positive all the way from the on-boarding to my customers response to the aesthetics of the new site. I don't have any complaints just hopes for improvements that will make the software even better!

I love the back end analytics so that I can see which videos are getting the most watch time and create content that is similar to my most watched videos. I also like being able to see on the back end which customers are watching frequently and who hasn't logged in in a while so I know to reach out and see if they need support.

Due to the nature of my business I'd like to be able to see the exact minutes of each video people watched, this would help me sort through the data better.

Greg G.
Creative Director in USA
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

U Screen helped us solve a situation of needing a music platform quickly.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We essentially launched a company in 2 weeks and were selling passes within weeks. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and so many at Uscreen helped us along the way at all hours of the night. It was a great experience and felt custom.

While I do have a strong background in web development I found the product to be user friendly and simple for even a novice. U Screen allowed us so many options for our concert video series.

No complaints on anything in the product

Sarah M.
Marketing Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A valuable tool for our VOD subscription business

Uscreen is a robust, easy to use platform that has allowed us to quickly and easily create a digital VOD subscription business. We're especially impressed by how easy it’s been to launch content on multiple branded OTT apps

It doesn't have a robust built-in email automation feature and it's lacking a robust analytics dashboard. A seamless integration with Big Commerce platform would be a plus since that is our ecommerce platform.

Christopher K.
Co-Founder in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Uscreen saved our yoga business during COVID-19

COVID-19 absolutely decimated our physical yoga studios (Humming Puppy) and we were forced to get a video streaming service up an running in a very very short amount of time and with Uscreen we were quite literally up and running within a few days. We did look at other platforms and Uscreen just had everything we were looking for!! Pricing, usability, easy content management, it genuinely just does everything we want and does it exceptionally well! Everything is extremely easy to use and the fact that we were able to get up and running without any technical/coding experience was amazing. Highly recommend!!!

As yet we genuinely haven't found anything.

Sue J.
O in Mexiko
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Uscreen’s chat support

The build process was a challenge for me as I was new to the process and there seemed to be a million moving parts to get it to look the way I wanted. The customer service however, it top notch. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] on chat was incredible!! He was unbelievably patient with my ridiculous questions, always available, and even reached back out to me when I was overwhelmed and walked me through things I didn’t think I could do. I’m pleased with my completed site and know it wouldn’t look nearly as good without [SENSITIVE CONTENT] help.

I wish there was a little more latitude within the templates…but that’s why they’re templates, I guess.

Dominique V.
Managing Partner in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

uscreen very good for apps selling videos

Kommentare: Very good costumer service

Uscreen is a very good platform and has very good costumer service. Uscreen continues to improve the platform a lot and the design of the website is very nice

uscreen is a good platform with good costumer service

Davina D.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

A yoga instructors dream!

Kommentare: I love it and I share it with teachers who are on the same path!

The Uscreen platform is so easy to setup, easy to upload content, easy to collect payment, easy to navigate on the back side!

I didn’t have any trouble setting up my site.

Sean J.
producer in UK
Programmentwicklung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Total Con Merchants

Kommentare: They get you to pay $200 you load all your content on then when you request the apps to load onto Roku etc they then tell you ist another $950 to $2000 are they having a laugh. Plus it took them 3 weeks to even reply to my app request. Honestly total con and rip off just wasted 3 weeks and $200

Nothing at all and i mean nothing its such a bad app

Their communication is awful and way too many hidden fees and way to expensive

Antwort von Uscreen

Hi Sean, I'm sorry you had some issues! I've checked and I see your account was already cancelled. We've actually sent multiple emails from both support and sales teams, to you to try and help you with your apps and inquiries, but I don't see any response from you, or bounce-backs. The app pricing for apps is and add-on and is included a custom package as stated on our website pricing page. You can check it again at https://www.uscreen.tv/pricing/ The Basic package that you've subscribed to doesn't include the apps, as clearly indicated on the pricing. I am happy to assist you and speak with you if you have any other questions. Thanks, The Uscreen Team