The Best Streaming Service Available

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Esteban P.
Executive Producer
E-Learning, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been working with Uscreen for 2 years and we are very grateful with them because they have given us excellent customer support, constant upgrades to the platform every month, new cool features for enhancing the customers experience, and awesome OTT development. Their prices are the best in the market and we finally chose them because of their commitment to please our customers and give us as a business multiple options to serve our clients well. We are looking to make a long-term with Uscreen Team and their leader PJ Taej. Thank you for making this awesome platform possible.

Vorteile: - Price
- Features for the Admin
- Features for the user
- Customizable
- Customer support
- The OTT features work great

Nachteile: Swiping through the programs isn't exactly like Netflix, but, it's almost perfect. That's the only setback. Nonetheless, the transitions between the programs runs smooth and awesome.

Easy to use and fast working video sharing platform

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Jess K.
VOD Digital Manager
Kino & Film, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a fantastic way for us to grow our audience and brand awareness beyond just the central cities of NZ, it's meant we can expand to more rural areas.

Vorteile: A fantastic user interface, great that you can geo-block and their comprehensive CDN has meant reliable content delivery to our audience.
We like that they are continually working on improving and updating the front and backend as well as the apps.

Nachteile: The navigation bar still displays 'Home' once the user has signed-in but they can't actually go back to the landing page once signed-in and it looks confusing.

Feature-reach, Easy to Use, and Just Beautiful.

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Nikita V.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: Feature-reach, easy to use, and just beautiful. Highly recommended.

Vorteile: Uscreen has a unique combination of features that makes it really stand out.
From native apps to payments, from hosting to customization - starting a video streaming business has become a breeze.
What I also personally like is the innovative approach the company is chosen towards customization. You can make your video streaming website looks exactly as you want it which is really great. All of your content could be sold directly via AppStore or Google Play Market and the only thing you should care of is making a great content. The company is young and constantly adding new features. The CEO himself talks with the customers every week and there is really a feeling of community and care from the company. The best part is that anyone can try the software completely for free to make sure it will fit their business needs.

Nachteile: At first Uscreen may seem hard to use but after a short time you will definitely love it.

Streaming Service Review: Highly Recommended!!!

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Jacque D.
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Pros - Its a recommended platform, the marketing features make it a powerful monetization platform along with a video hosting solution that goes together nicely. Uscreen has recently added native commenting which is interesting, it allows me to control who can comment & read my comments, which is important for us.

Nachteile: Cons - Nothing that I can think of. You keep improving the tool!
Overall - Great experience, support is solid and knowledgeable, platform is growing, and so are their customers from what I see, so best of luck to Uscreen!

uscreen very good for apps selling videos

Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Dominique V.
Managing Partner
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very good costumer service

Vorteile: Uscreen is a very good platform and has very good costumer service. Uscreen continues to improve the platform a lot and the design of the website is very nice

Nachteile: uscreen is a good platform with good costumer service

Good concept, poor execution, horrible support

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very poor experience. Any time I asked a question I was sent a link to their help site. If I inquired further, my emails would then be ignored.

Vorteile: In theory, the platformed served my basic needs to get started. Most of the features were easy to use.

Nachteile: The worst technical support I have encountered in a while. I had technical issues with my site when switching features of my site, causing it to crash. Technical support said it was an issue with my hosting site, even though the issue occurred when I changed a feature on my Uscreen site. After inquiring more, my emails were no longer returned. The issue is still going on and we are looking for alternate hosting sites.

Great video hosting suite

Bewertet am 11.8.2019
Barnabas N.
Content creator
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Really nice video hosting site with lots of features that makes it easy to charge for my content. And the support is very responsive and quick!

Nachteile: Some features are missing that I would need, but they are considering adding them.

USCREEN is the best bang for your OTT Buck!

Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Alex F.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: USCREEN is the best bang for your OTT Buck! I was up and running in weeks, not years. Amazing service.

Vorteile: Ease of use is the main Pro for this remarkable software.

Nachteile: It would be great to have a rev share option in the back end.

Uscreen is Awesome!!

Bewertet am 17.11.2015
David G.

Kommentare: Uscreen has been a huge success for our company. It literally saved us from having to build a custom video platform in house. We use Uscreen to host all of our video content and deliver it as a subscription and one time purchases to our customers. We have over 700 different locations that access training content and they easily can purchase our videos powered by Uscreen. We will add video rentals in the future. Uscreen's platform is easy to use, and we are adding multi-language & currency in the future.