Über AutoRepair Cloud

Autorepair Cloud ist eine cloudbasierte All-in-one-Plattform für Mechanikfachleute und Kfz-Werkstätten.

Erfahre mehr über AutoRepair Cloud

Great tool makes it really easy to track monthly budget.

Bewertungen zu AutoRepair Cloud

AutoRepair Cloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 31 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du AutoRepair Cloud bereits verwendet?

Marie
Manager in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely loved this program! Very easy to use!

We loved working along with this program! It just made everything so easy! Loved the ease of use and all of the nice features it has. Makes it worth the investment!

Can't complain about the product at all! I have loved absolutely everything there is about it

James

Has all I need

Kommentare: I am so glad to find this application. When I was looking for something to minimize my daily routine I happened to find this cloud-based solution and it really helps me a lot. No need to install it, I can sign in from any PC or laptop; all I need is the Internet. So I basically have a huge inventory of autoparts on my fingertips for instance.

web-based, no need to instal huge inventory app for clients

A bit slow sometimes Does not support AutoZone yet, but was promised to have them on board soon

Jessica
owner in Australien

A great idea

Kommentare: it was a ok experience, nothing special and didn't wow me in any way.

I liked the features that it had to offer, has a great concept especially for small business. but has some great features and love the tracking progress of each job

the number plate and vin look up didn't work very well, it doesn't seem to find AUS vehicles very well so that was a downfall to me.

Carlo
Consulter in USA

Review on AutoRepair Cloud

Wide Range of Devices Supported. All-inclusive feature set provides means you can handle a wider range of tasks and processes with a single tool. It makes it most cost effective solution. Intuitive User Interface is very good. It gives much more options for integrations then other products.

Regarding wire diagrams - though they are more voluminous than other products, they lack interactive features for Honda vehicles.

Garry

I love the QB Online support

Kommentare: QB online sync
Labor Estimator
Quotes/quick invoicing

This software is just what I was looking for. I have had issues with QB on my previous software but not anymore. Great job guys!

I'm happy with what I've got so far. No complaints. Let's see how it goes over the time. New tech docs or more auto part suppliers would be useful.

Allan
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great system for my business!

Kommentare: My accountant has no issues with the reports and is pleased that we are able to keep track of our business.
Its great that all the new features released are automatically included in the next update.
AutoRepair Cloud should definitely be easier to find out about encouraging for more marketing!

Features! Setup is fine and they are constantly developing!

No cons so far

Todd
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software for it's price

Kommentare: AutoRepair Cloud is an awesome application for medium size shops. The set of features is just enough to get the work done. And the company updates it quite frequently.

Todd

Gives opportunities not headache

Kommentare: AutoRepair Cloud is simple and useful application for auto repair shop
It's a good application with all necessary functions to run auto repair shop. I tried several automotive software in my shop but this one is really useful. There is a special mobile application for my customers which gives more options to communicate with them.

Phil
Owher in USA

Good application

Kommentare: We use AutoRepair Cloud at our family's shop and I think it's good enough. I find it simple to use and use it mainly as appointment schedule and invoicing tool.

Build-in VIN-scanner QuickBooks integration Appointment scheduling tool for Facebook

Not working without the Internet

Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My dealership has a listing with them

We absolutely love having a free listing with them however we have never been able to see a direct benefits to being on board.

Unfortunately we have never been shown that we have or have not been contacted through this tool. Yet.

Johnny
Owner in Kaimaninseln
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great features at the right price point

Kommentare: Amazing customer service, great features and constant improvements making the software better

Online accessibility. Great features covering most of shop requirements Reasonable price point

Full usage of software can be improved on mobile devices

Siddesh
Manufacturing Engineer
, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Software Solution

This is best suited for small and the medium sized business to take the complete control over the business process and to track your monthly and annual budget.

Better knowledge required to use this. Feels little expensive. Needs constant development and frequent software updates to meet the latest business standards.

Tom
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The system I was looking for

Kommentare: After all our time spent to research systems, the results have been well worth it. From the capabilities of AutoRepair Cloud to on-demand developments all have exceeded my expectations. Plus all the new features released are automatically included in the next update.

Nigel
Automotive, Selbstständig

A bit of struggle and I got the thing I was looking for so long

Kommentare: I had to struggle a bit to make the system work for me and I received a lot of help from the company's support. Finally, I got the software I was looking for so long and it is working just the way I want it to. Thank you guys!

Sam
Manager in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Descent software for auto repair shop

Kommentare: I would recommend AutoRepair Cloud for small to medium auto repair shops.
I was quite surprised by this software. There are almost all necessary features, however I would add repair manuals as in some other software.

George
Automotive, Selbstständig

Awesome tool for a mobile mechanic!

Kommentare: AutoRepair Cloud is n awesome application with lot of useful features. I'm a mobile auto mechanic and luckily I found this software to manage my repair orders.

Daniel
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quotes and maintenance services save me a lot of time!

Quotes feature is essential as I often provide estimations to my clients; Apps for tablet and cellphone help to save a lot of time when working on a car; Option to add pictures to inspection allows not to miss anything.

Not working without the Internet/Wi-Fi Not connected to NAPA or any similar supplier thought has access to O'Reiley's and Amazon

faeq
system admin in Jordanien
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very functional and easy to use

Kommentare: maybe you can add a news and latest offer feature based on the users data, like periodically sent you new offers and discounts if you didn't use the app from a while, just like a hook to make you go back to use it.

the website is clean, every thing is where you expect it to be, and making customer add you from your QR generated code is a really cool feature which really easy the work where you can just put it in front of your shop, and the translation feature really help a lot of people to know who are you and what you are doing

the UI(User interface) require most work on the design a graphics of the website, nowadays people are use to cool interfaces were the buttons and photos slide from the left while scrolling down and the background is moving by its own.

Greg
Head in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good software for a good price

Kommentare: We've just started using AutoRepair Cloud and when the trial expired we decided to buy Standard subscription. The system's features help to run our shop more efficiently. It has even mobile application for our customers!

Constant development and development of new features upon prior agreement

Luis
Account Executive in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great way to streamline workflow for a mechanic shop

Great tool makes it really easy to track monthly budget.

That the tool is web based so that means if you do not have a reliable internet connection at the shop you might run into trouble.

Shahir
GM in Malaysia

just browsing

clean website, easy to use. was easy to navigate thru and find what i wanted

there should be a filter to search by price, because im looking for some open source free software i could use

Jason

Glad I found it!

Kommentare: I am glad I came across this cloud-based software, it is just what I was looking for. Has got tablet and iOs versions, invoicing, appointment scheduling and notifications plus a 14-day free of charge trial.

Mike
Automotive, Selbstständig

Great app for a small shop owner

Kommentare: The app helps me a lot with my daily routine and accounting. I use it on a daily basis to schedule appointments with my clients, manage invoicing and keep all the clients' data in one place.

Steven
, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Use it to track my work

Kommentare: I was doing everything on my own before and when the volumes increased I had to look for a software to keep the stuff in place and keep track of it.
I had to play around with it to make it work for me and after a while it began to save me even more time than I have spent. Quotes and repair orders are so much faster now.

Fred
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Good for SMB

Kommentare: It seems that these guys tried to mix all necessary features in one application. It's good for SMB shops with limited software budget. What I like the most is that there is a mobile application for my customers which they use to book repair services, chat with me or approve or disapprove repair services.