Construction Loan Manager Erfahrungen

Über Construction Loan Manager

Land Gorilla hat die Art und Weise, wie Baukredite verwaltet werden, verändert, indem es den Baukreditprozess schnell, sicher und effizient gestaltet.

Erfahre mehr über Construction Loan Manager

Bewertungen zu Construction Loan Manager

5,0

Construction Loan Manager hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 29 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Construction Loan Manager bereits verwendet?

Jennifer
Jennifer
VP, Renovation Lending in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Draw Management Platform

Kommentare: Without this system, we would not be able to effectively manage draw administration for renovation loans. I have worked for shops in past that relied on Excel spreadsheets to manage renovation projects. This system is so far advanced from an Excel spreadsheet, it would be like comparing the Flintstones to the Jetsons. (I realize I'm dating myself with the reference. ;)) One small feature I particularly appreciate is the system's ability to accurately track interest earned on the renovation escrow accounts. That is a feature our corporate accounting system cannot duplicate.

The Land Gorilla staff is incredibly helpful and friendly. Their training during onboarding is thorough and they are eager to provide ongoing support. The platform itself is one of the most comprehensive I've seen for draw management. Using it greatly reduces if not eliminates user error and serves a vital function in making sure projects progress. It also empowers fewer draw administrators to manage a higher capacity of renovation projects.

While I appreciate the messaging component within the system, external parties are less eager to adopt it. I prefer it as a single point of reference for all tasks, milestones, communication, etc. Since other parties prefer using regular email to communicate, I do appreciate the system's ability to pull those messages into and document them within the loan file. However, the external parties must include the appropriate LG email address, so there are times when communication outside of LG is not captured. Also, 203(k) Consultants have been reluctant to use LG"s software, citing a duplication of efforts. My observation is that LG's system is more accurate and reliable than a Consultant's personal records. I would like to see the Consultant community embrace this system vs. complaining about it.

vor 3 Monaten

We appreciate your review of Land Gorilla. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. It is customers like you who contribute to the success of our partnership, and we are excited to continue providing you with the finest products and support in the future.

Lindsey
Senior Mortgage Technology and Finance Analyst in USA
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

One of my favorite vendors

We have been working with Land Gorilla for a couple years now and have nothing but positive things to say. They have a very robust system, incredibly responsive support, and competitive pricing. Really can't recommend them enough.

I really don't have any cons. I haven't had a single complaint about their system.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you so much for your positive review and for recommending Land Gorilla! We strive to provide the best service and solutions to our clients, and it's wonderful to hear that we have been able to meet your needs over the years. Thank you once again for your support; it means the world to us. We look forward to continuing our work with you in the future!

AnnMarie
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

LG Satisfaction

Kommentare: I have been using Land Gorilla's platform for approx. 2 1/2 years now, during which time I have seen a lot of progression with systems enhancements. While it provides for most basic day to day business functionality, it still lacks as a true loan servicing/accounting system. It's the greatest strength is the inspection services function. The ease of ordering, the expediency in the turn times, and the efficiency and accuracy of the inspection reports. All aspects of Customer Service in general and response times are excellent! They are very accommodating for the occasional rush requests. It is extremely rare that the inspectors make any errors, and on those occasions, both LG and the inspectors are very prompt in responding and making corrections if/when necessary.

Dana
Director of Construction Finance in USA

Makes construction seamless

Land Gorilla does an amazing job at managing the daily ins and outs of construction lending. Making my job as a construction lender flow smoothly.

Nothing- all needs have been met sufficiently.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you, Dana, for taking the time to share your review and we truly appreciate hearing your feedback. We are grateful for your continued support and look forward to our ongoing partnership

Danaka
Construction Lending in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

LG Review

The capability for reporting and the ease in portfolio management.

The time to receive new reports. Originally missing some functionality that we were used to form other systems but they were quick to make adjustments for us.

vor 2 Monaten

Danaka, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. Your insights are essential in helping us improve our platform and enhance the experiences of our clients. We value our partnership with you and encourage you to share any additional suggestions you may have.

Cameron
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, intuitive Construction Loan Admin. Software

Kommentare: Our firm has been using Land Gorilla for almost 3 years now in our primarily construction lending-focused company. Our experience has been very positive to-date. We've appreciated their employees openness to feedback as well as the constantly evolving set of tools and functionality available within the software (updates are frequent and substantial). It's flexbile enough to work with our loans which feature relatively non-standard terms (we're a private, short-term Lender), but also has a lot of typical, important features you need to lend on construction projects. However, we use it even for our loans which feature small construction elements or no construction elements at all (to track interest, fees, term maturity, etc.) We intend to keep using the software and are starting to explore some of the other available elements it offers that we hadn't previously used (investor tracking, for instance).

-Easy to navigate user interface -Frequent and substantial system updates -Friendly, responsive customer service -Integration with their inspection and property reporting options -Software allows for a helpful amount of customization / malleability

-Unable to determine why certain exported reporting data weren't the figures we expected

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform user-friendly and our customer service amicable and responsive. We're also proud that our frequent system updates and the ability for customization have benefited your team. Again, thank you for your feedback and for being a valued Land Gorilla client. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're committed to delivering the best experience possible for you.

Katie
Construction Loan Administrator in USA
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great customizable and efficient Construction Management System.

Kommentare: Overall Land Gorilla has been such a HUGELY efficient experience for the Construction area of our department. Customer service is also AMAZING from loan loading to current day. [sensitive content hidden] is always very responsive when I have questions and or need extra help with questions I have.

I like that it encompasses all areas of construction draw management and loan monitoring. There is no need for another program or service provider because it can all be done within Land Gorilla.

There are certain areas that I would like to be able to customize more. For example, it would be great to be able to change/adjust what is displayed on the Dashboard. I would like to be able to make Draws In Process the main display instead of the Activity box.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you find our platform efficient and all-encompassing. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, and it is heartening to know that you find our solutions sufficient for all your construction loan management needs. We appreciate your constructive comments and will share them with our team. As always, it is recommendations like yours that continue to enrich our community and inspire us to continually innovate. Please feel free to reach out if you have any more insights you'd like to share and thank you for being a valued client!

Cindy
Construction Loan Dept in USA
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Construction Loan Management Software

I love the dashboard has all information at my fingertips. Ordering inspections and feasibility reports has never been easier. The system is very user friendly. Reports can be generated with a couple of quick clicks! My account manager is always available to walk me through all the new enhancements. Talk about customer service - everyone at Land Gorilla deserves an A+. I highly recommend Land Gorilla!

Insp reports take a little long to receive

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you're finding our software user-friendly and reports easy to generate. We deeply appreciate your comments about our team, who strive to provide the best assistance possible. Thank you for choosing Land Gorilla and we look forward to continually serving your construction loan management needs. It's customers like you who help us make Land Gorilla even better!

Stephanie
Construction Loan Specialist in USA
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Land Gorilla Review

Kommentare: I have been very happy with this product. It has allowed me to be much more efficient in my job as information is so easily accessible. I also love the app. We are a small department and I am able to go to the app on my phone and assist even when I am away from the office.

I love how convenient it is. I can easily see balances. I can run reports easily and quickly. The customer support has been wonderful as well.

I do wish it was a little easier for borrowers to use, but typically after they do a draw request or two they get the hang of it.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We greatly appreciate your valuable feedback and are thrilled to hear that our reporting feature is convenient and easy to use. Your input is valuable to us, and we will make sure to share it with our team. If you have any further thoughts or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Construction Renovation Coordinator in USA

Very User Friendly

I love how user friendly the system is. I was able to log into the system as a first-time user and maneuver without any assistance or training. I love the Dashboard page. Being able to see all our active loans, orders, draws and change orders on one page is such a useful feature.

The only con I have is getting a message that I will be logged out for inactivity but I'm in the system scrolling.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks so much for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the user-friendly interface and finding value in the features – especially the Dashboard! We strive to make our software as efficient and convenient as possible for all users. Thanks once again for these insights. We're committed to making your experience even better in the future.

Hayley
Construction Department Director in USA

Land Gorilla Review

Land Gorilla software is very user friendly. They offer customized reports, customized interest statements. The way the program is set up makes it easy for us to set up our projects and manage them on a daily basis. The inspection request process is also very easy and quick turn times.

I am hoping in future development that Land Gorilla can implement a process to send mortgage statements monthly through the portal.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to review our software and services. We love hearing about the experiences our clients have with Land Gorilla. We are always looking for ways to improve our services and incorporate useful enhancements. Your suggestion will be shared with the appropriate team. Thank you once again for being a valued client.

Construction Lending Manager in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

LG Review

Kommentare: Very pleased. Great customer service and follow through. Good Insite to mapping of budgets

What LG allows me to do is manage a smaller staff but have the presence of a far larger operation.

I wish LG had a app that allowed me as the construction lending manger to manage projects by my phone, similar to OneSite

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your review and feedback! We're happy to hear that Land Gorilla is providing the essential tools you need to manage your construction programs efficiently and streamline your processes. We will share your idea on the app with our team. Providing the best possible experience for our clients like you is our top priority. Feel free to reach out any time with more feedback and suggestions.

Van
Assistant Construction Manager in USA

A breeze to use.

Kommentare: Overall, Construction Loan Manager, has made our workflow a breeze. However, if we can get all of our borrowers and builders onto Onesite, I think it would prove beneficial for all parties involved. The challenge in getting people onto Onesite is probably a fear of embracing new technology.

Construction Loan Manager encompasses a lot of features to make pipeline management easy.

Sometimes there are small quirks, but they're easily remedied by contacting our csm and tech support.

vor 3 Monaten

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Your feedback and experience are important to help us continually improve solutions to support your business. Thank you for being a valued client!

Scott
Program Manager in USA

Great company

and Gorilla is always available to guide us when we need them. Very responsive and always willing to go above and beyond. Their construction software manages our projects very efficiently. The ease of use, implementation, and integration makes them our first choice.

No issues. Thank you for your great partnership.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to review Land Gorilla. We're thrilled you've had a positive experience with our software and our team. We appreciate you and look forward to a continued partnership!

Heather
Mortgage Operations Manager in USA
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Need a Construction Loan Manager- Try Land Gorilla!

Kommentare: We love Land Gorilla overall, it has really saved us time, money and energy since we have integrated with them in late 2021. We wish we had done it sooner!

It's ease of use, and the inspections. We receive the inspections back usually within a day, and they are cheaper than using any of our regular appraisers. We love the customizable reports, and being able to use the system for Commercial and Retail Mortgage loans.

There isn't much, but I wish I could order title updates thru LG, I understand there is some type of solution, but it did not work for how we operate our business.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review of Land Gorilla and for being a valued client. We are delighted to hear about your positive experience. We deeply value your feedback as we continuously aim to improve and meet our clients' needs. We're thrilled that we were your chosen provider. Your input is a tremendous help in advancing our mission to create innovative and efficient solutions.

Princess
Senior Construction Loan Admin in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Land Gorilla Review

Kommentare: 100% satified! i have nothing but positive thing to say. Everyone in Land Gorilla deserves an A+

User Friendly system and great customer service!

Getting a message that i will be logged out for inactivity.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the most user-friendly technology and exceptional customer service. If you have any further suggestions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Kelly
Construction Loan Operations Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Land Gorilla Prioritizes their Clients

Kommentare: Overall, it's been an extremely positive experience. They are very responsive.

They have a listening ear and welcome suggestions.

Only thing to improve is staffing when order volume is high. But no real complaints.

vor 2 Monaten

Kelly, thank you so much for taking the time to share your review with us. Your feedback is incredibly important to our team at Land Gorilla as we strive to continuously improve our platform and make construction management more efficient. We value your insights and suggestions, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any further feedback you may have.

Lessie
Construction Loan Processor in USA

Land Gorilla

Kommentare: It is very wonderful. The support is outstanding.

The inspection services are great with creating the draw requests.

Sometimes, not very often, there is property located in a rural area and a vendor for inspection takes longer to acquire.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you, Lessie for the review. We are happy to hear our inspection services work well with the draw requests. You will be pleased to know that we are working on coverage for the rural areas. If you have additional feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for being a valued client

Anna
Construction Administrator in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Accountable and reliable management tool

Kommentare: Very happy with the experience, this system does have more functionality than some others used in the past.

Keeping track of project progress, interest payments, communications with builders and borrowers- all vital and useful features of the software

Some end users report challenges with using the program, they would rather not go through log in procedures it seems like. I wish there was more functionality to monitor construction projects from within our LOS Encompass

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for your review!

Shannon
Office Manager in USA

Great program, but has room for improvement.

Kommentare: Overall, this is a great program. However, there are shortcomings that have been a disappointing discovery as time goes on. There are reports that have ample pictures, sufficient notes, and come back to us in a timely manner and that is GREAT! However, there are those cases (that are more frequent than we would like) that come back late, missing items, and have scarce notes that don't give us a clear picture of the what the inspector has seen. Those really mess us up. We are on a tight schedule and mistakes like that cost us the trust of our borrowers. We have promised to deliver on a specific schedule if they do everything we have asked, and when we cannot deliver, it hurts our credibility.

The new document center is great! It was not as user friendly before when all documents could not be stored together.

The report options don't really offer the reports we would like to have

Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

This system is very user friendly. The ease of use of awesome!!

I love the ease of uploading documents to the document center. Being able to view documents received for the file in the document center and communicating with the reviewer through the communication log is a great benefit.

The visibility to see all active files in your pipeline is a feature that need improvement. As it stands today that visibility does not exist. So as a lender we have to manually track all of our active files until the final review has been provided.

Morgan
Loan Processor in USA

Outstanding

Kommentare: We have been using Land Gorilla for our construction management and I cannot say enough good about the customer service, easy software and overall satisfaction. We not recommend Land Gorilla enough!

I love how seamless the integration is between Encompass and Lang Gorilla is, how simple the website is to navigate and find what is needed.

There has not been anything we dislike about Land Gorilla

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for the review!

Tim
Operations Manager in USA
Bankwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

6 Months Use

Kommentare: We have been using the program for 6 months now and it has been extremely helpful. The Land Gorilla team has been extremely helpful in making adjustments to the program that help use a monitor and track our pipelines. Looking forward to starting to utilize other functionality

Extremely user-friendly, changes made to system go into effect quickly

Setting up the budget

Special Projects Support in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very User Friendly

Kommentare: I love the CLM system. It's such a user-friendly system and provides great detail on what's going on with your renovation review or if a draw is being requested. The ease and use of the system is superb. Two thumbs up!!

Ease of use.

That we only have the ability to have only one system admin.

Shaun
Construction Lending Team Lead in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Construction Lending Team Lead

Kommentare: It’s definitely an asset to have access too.

I think it’s an awesome system. Everything works smoothly.

I have no idea since I’ve never used another system.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are happy to hear that our system meets your expectations and we are excited to continue our successful partnership together.