A great company to work with

Ben A.
Sr. Product Marketing Manager

Kommentare: Overall, the experience of working with BrightInfo has been wonderful. I've been a user and a fan of BrightInfo for many years and it has been amazing to see the maturity of this product. Even in the early years when the product wasn't quite as robust as it is today, their team was always willing and eager to hear feedback, and actually used that feedback to make improvements to the product. I've used this product in multiple roles at multiple companies, and the numbers have always shown positive growth. It provides you with a great amount of flexibility, whether you want to dynamically serve up another piece of content on a "Thank You" page or highlight a subscription form to a visitor that has read three articles on your blog. The tool's dashboard has come a long way, and does a great job of highlighting key engagement metrics. I would recommend a trial of BrightInfo to any content- and data-driven marketing team, regardless of their size or velocity. My guess is that, once you've seen the engagement numbers and worked with their team, you'll have no choice but to jump on the BrightInfo bandwagon.

Very Impressed!

Bewertet am 19.12.2016
Bryana D.

Kommentare: We are extremely satisfied with BrightInfo and have seen really great results since we implemented the program a few months ago. We have a lot of resources and are constantly adding new content (blogs, webinars, ebooks, case studies, reports, etc.) to our website, so BrightInfo has been instrumental in increasing the exposure of our content, engaging our website visitors and generating conversions. I really like the analytics to see how our content is performing and the Knowledge Base has a lot of useful guides. Our Customer Success Manager has also been extremely helpful. We have monthly calls to review content performance, ask questions and get recommendations for optimization. I would highly recommend BrightInfo for any company looking to increase exposure of their content, improve conversion rate and generate qualified leads.

Powerful product with conversion potential

Mary M.
Inbound Marketing Specialist

Vorteile: It's driving a lot of conversions on our website
Con-these conversions aren't necessarily net new leads.
the account managers are very friendly, willing to answer questions, and schedule regular check-in calls to discuss strategy
developers are constantly working to enhance tool to optimize CTR - especially love new image-based suggestions
tool captures a lot of great qualitative and quantitative data

Nachteile: tool is not always the most intuitive - would benefit from more educational resources explaining how best to use each section

Effortless setup, immediate results.

Bewertet am 4.3.2016
Yoav S.

Kommentare: Pros:
setting up the BrightInfo script was super simple, and automatically started to work at showing off recommended content within our content hub. It also ties into our marketing automation so easy to see how BrightInfo contributes to lead generation.
We also use BrightInfo's B2B ad network to send high quality leads to our content hub. Cons:
Although the templates out of the box are nice, it's tricky to adjust the styling (that said we did manage to completely customize the look of the recommendations).
Also, because it had to analyze all our content before it could make relevant recommendations, it did take some time to index before we could fully leverage the technology.

Valuable leads!

Bewertet am 3.2.2017
Toni P.

Kommentare: Set up with BrightInfo was a piece of cake, and with our Account Rep, Daniel, we've been able to check in and see our leads grow every month. Whenever we have a new piece of content to promote, Daniel will set that up for me as soon as he gets the request. Often times we use the testing feature, so that we can continually optimize our set up. I couldn't be happier with my experience, and we even renewed for another year given the amazing results.

Vorteile: Easy Setup
Great Account Support
Great Lead Value

Nachteile: Difference in hours makes adjustments on the fly difficult at times. 24 hour support would be great!

Easy way to help our website viewers discover relevant content

Bewertet am 4.3.2016
Dan M.
Creative Director of Marketing

Kommentare: BrightInfo was an easy "set it and forget it" solution to helping our viewers find content relevant to them in our vast library. I didn't have to go through a long process of installation and code writing. It was easy and I was able to focus on other aspects of my marketing duties. I know I can customize quite a bit, but I can also leave it to work its magic.
Analytics have shown that more than 5 dozen customers touched the BrightInfo tool in some way before closing - that's huge for us.
I enjoy working with the BrightInfo team and appreciate how the tool helps our prospects find relevant content.

Great way to add lead volume to your Inbound Marketing programs

Jeanne H.
sVP & CMO

Kommentare: I've used BrightInfo in two companies and have been able to make the product positively "sing" in both environments. The ROI on this software is phenomenal and the simple-to-install tool is a surefire way to get more leads into the funnel. With content being so critical to marketing success, using BrightInfo with our instance of HubSpot is the best way to get more at a reduced CPL. Recommend highly.

BrightInfo Works

Andrea F.

Kommentare: I have been using BrighInfo for going on two years and have seen a increase in my conversion rate. I like the left side sliders referring my visitors to other useful info. I love the photographs. I would think that BrightInfo is worth a try!

BrightInfo Changed The We Think About Content

Ryan S.
Founder / CEO

Kommentare: In a noisy world, personalized content is key. After partnering wit BrightInfo we said a significant increase in conversions. From the CRO to their native ads, this has been one of the best investments I've made as a business owner and marketer.

Support and Results

Bewertet am 26.1.2017
Laura M.
Digital Marketing Manager
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I started using BrightInfo in June of 2016, I requested a call to learn about the product's features and wound up securing a highly intelligent and dedicated partner. BrightInfo is a key part of my lead generation strategy.

Vorteile: Easy to use, effective, great customer support.

Nachteile: Tracking and analytics could be more robust.