Über ScreenCloud

ScreenCloud verwandelt schnell deine Fernseher, iPads und andere Tablets in auffallende Digital-Signage für dein Unternehmen oder deine Organisation.

Erfahre mehr über ScreenCloud

It's easy to use, and it requires minimal training for others who would like to use the software.

Bewertungen zu ScreenCloud

ScreenCloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 160 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ScreenCloud bereits verwendet?

Fabian
Fabian
Marketing and Communications Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Real-Time automated Digital Signage

Kommentare: It allows real-time and automated information about events and happenings at our school.

We use screen cloud to display live Twitter and Instagram feeds throughout our Campus. The interface is clean, easy to use and accessible via a web browser from everywhere. Lots of additional app integration are available and being added regularly. The Screencloud staff is very responsive and helpful. What I particularly like is the clean design of the displayed apps. It looks very professional.

Ideally, I would like even more customization on the look and fell of certain apps. But overall there is nothing I dislike so far.

Josué
Director Creativo in El Salvador
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great value for your money

Kommentare: The main features we needed are cover, but some minor details were missing, but the support and easy of use it's amazing.

What we love is the ability to schedule content, also there are Channels that can contain playlist or files inside so its easier to manage content for multiple screens.

Video Wall is missing unless you have the correct hardware, it would be nice if you can set inside Screenloud the layout that you have with your screens, maybe like a drag and drop tool choosing screens by size so you can arrange them in the way you want, so that can work as a mask and set there the video to be play.Another thing missing is to set a website with the touch capability, not all websites are compatible.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Josué, We're glad to hear that ScreenCloud has been easy to use and covers all the main features you need to communicate with your team. If you would like to try, you can embed videos via other apps such as RSS Feed or YouTube and use layouts to feature them. We appreciate your feedback regarding the touch capability and hope to implement more in the future. Thank you for choosing ScreenCloud!

Randy
Director Corporate Operations in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Screen cloud affordable choice for employee informational displays

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good overall, would recommend to anyone looking for a simple message board software

It was easy to set up and upload messages to be displayed.

We went thru several hardware interfaces after they stopped Chrome support, but we eventually found a reliable device (not Screen Clouds hardware)

Mitch
Nunya in USA
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great potential but a lot still to develop

Kommentare: This is just used as our entry way marketing material. This has been more of a head ache than it should have been.

Ease of use is a fact. I liked the layouts and basic idea of this product. That was about it.

Needs more native apps. Not a very "smart" program (i.e. have pictures in a custom zone to a special size - this requires me to go back to marketing team to re-edit the photos down to what the app can handle. This should be done as part of the program to allow for overall easier use). While the support team is quick to respond, they missed the mark greatly in actually addressing the issues and are rather snarky when you point out the pitfalls of the program. There are misspellings in the warnings that pop-up throughout their app. It is all around a work in progress.

Antwort von ScreenCloud

Hi Mitch, this is Adam, the Head of the Support team at ScreenCloud. I'm really sorry you've been experiencing these issues. We take your feedback seriously, so thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us. We're always trying to improve our app and stay on top of an agile work environment and sometimes we don't meet the standards we want to achieve for our customers. Although we've built ScreenCloud to optimize your images to look at their best for your screens, in some cases you'll need to edit the dimensions of the image to capture the area you want to show the most. To make this easier, we've been developing a new app to help you do just that. We've also been revising our on-boarding experience to share the good practices as early as possible. I'd really appreciate it if we had a call to get to the bottom of this and also show you what we've been working on. I'll make sure to personally reach to you.

Cameron
Intern in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ScreenCloud is very easy to use and the customer service is great!

Kommentare: I enjoy ScreenCloud a lot. It livens up the workplace and is easy to use. The customer service was great and they seem to really care about their customers.

When looking for a digital signage software, ScreenCloud was a little bit more expensive per screen than competitors, but in my opinion, a lot more easier to understand and use. Also, uploading your own videos and pictures is easy along with scheduling times for certain playlists. The customer service was also phenomenal compared to other software. I would email someone about a question, and then 30 minutes later I would have an answer! The team at ScreenCloud was very helpful and worked with us for a while in order to make sure we understood what we were buying and to help us understand all the different parts of the software.

The canvas feature has limited customizability and the app store doesn't have a ton of new apps. Using internal links is also not possible at the time but it seems like other services also do not have that feature. However, from talking to customer support, it seems like they are working on new apps and improvements all the time.

Antwort von ScreenCloud

Hi Cameron, thank you so much for leaving us a review. It's great to see the value you're getting from using ScreenCloud and it's always a nice boost for the team to see their efforts recognized. We strive to create a great experience for our users and always welcome feedback on how we can make further improvements. If you'd like to submit additional feedback, please reach out to our support team at support@screencloud.com

Greg
Technology Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Solution for School Campuses

Kommentare: Screen Cloud has made it simple to keep school announcements up to date and displaying interesting content about the school for visitors.

Screen Cloud is easy to use and very easy to train staff. Along with professional design features, it integrates with Google G Suite making it easy for the average employee to keep it current. Operation is seamless needing less IT support

Most of the content administration is easy to implement. For the more creative and technically inclined user, it can be difficult to create custom layouts for those who do not understand CSS. A solution would be a feature where users drag the borders of the regions.

Kate
Chaplain in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Stretching Signage software use during COVID

Kommentare: We provide content directly to our patients. Before COVID this was stills and not much else. During COVID we began running video content to ease isolation. We run a lot of content now. We switched to ScreenCloud last year and our experience has been smooth and very worth the price. The software is not designed for being a video channel, and I would love to tweak it for our purposes. But it is much more flexible than our previous product and on the whole I am satisfied. Using ScreenCloud has dramatically improved our service to our patients.

It is easy to access and use, making daily changes. It is flexible and has gone way beyond basic signage.

Not every feature (e.g. scheduling) is available in every tier of production (i.e. "playlists" "channel" "screen").

Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RedHouse Productions X ScreenCloud

Kommentare: Satisfactory

Having the ability to control screens from anywhere.

Not having the ability to stream live video feeds from OBS

Brian
Manager IT in Kanada
Verlagswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Value, Ease of Use, Features, Integration and Customer Service

Kommentare: ScreenCloud has excellent customer service that is fast and knowledgeable. The product is constantly evolving and improving with new features and integration. They provide a lot of very useful and informational instructions and online training in both the technology and the business uses.

The easy of use, the feature set, the integration, the customer support, and all the great training and information information provided on both the technology and business applications.

Would be nice to have a virtual test screen feature so you can see the result of your changes before applying it to the actually screen. Right now you have to apply it to the actual screen to see the results of your change.

Akira
CEO in Japan
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

The UI is easy to understand

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It works well, however sometimes it needs to clean the cache, which I suppose is due to the player's device. Compared to Optisigns, the advantage is the clarity of the UI. ScreenCloud may be better for many users (though Optisigns is cheaper)

The learning cost is low because the UI is easy to understand.

A little less functional and more expensive than Optisigns.

Quinn
Electronic Communications Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best informational display system I have ever used

Kommentare: ScreenCloud has been a big part of providing timely information for employees in our building, as well as making our lobby space more welcoming. When I looked for a product that would help us provide information to employees in a timely manner and that was more than just a conference room schedule, I tested several options that were more expensive and harder to learn/use. ScreenCloud is the easiest to setup and the features we get for this price-point are well worth the price per screen/TV

I've been using ScreenCloud for a few years, but just upgraded from ScreenCloud Signage to the new ScreenCloud Studio. Just in the little time I have used the new Studio version I would say it is a huge improvement over Signage with regard to ease-of-use and new features. There are several features that I like including the ability to create multiple channels and screencast emergency or other important notices and then resume normal scheduling.

This isn't necessarily an issue with the software, but it would be nice to have some more news options pre-set in the list to choose from when setting up a live-feed of a news channel.

Antwort von ScreenCloud

Hi Quinn, thank you so much for leaving us a review. It's great to see the value you're getting from using ScreenCloud and it's always a nice boost for the team to see their efforts recognized. We strive to create a great experience for our users and always welcome feedback on how we can make further improvements. I'll be sure to pass on your feedback about the news options to our product team. If you'd like to submit additional feedback, please reach out to our support team at support@screencloud.com

Dustin
SH&E Supervisor in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Tool

Kommentare: As mentioned above, having locations across the U.S. and being in an industry where there is rarely a set schedule, ScreenCloud aids in our ability to inform and educate our team. From company updates to safety awareness campaigns, ScreenCloud offers us an effective and interactive digital signage platform.

ScreenCloud has proven to be an extremely effective tool at getting company messages and information out to our greater team. With multiple operations and varying team member schedules, it can be difficult to have everyone in one place at the same time. With ScreenCloud, I am easily able to create, update and post content that'll air at each operation. The platform allows for easy customization and immediate display with a click of the mouse.

There isn't much negative to say. My only true complaint is that the "Canva" content creation function can feel clunky at times. I hope to see further improvements and updates as time goes on. I also wish there was a better way to file my templates and slides in folders for easier navigation.

Charlie
Systems Administrator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

ScreenCloud - Basic Digital Signage for Schools

Kommentare: We are using this for digital signage in our school buildings. Daily updates and school spirit content are rotated on a playlist.

The interface and setup is generally pretty easy. We have several devices running ScreenCloud across multiple buildings and once it's set up, it just works.

The interface of the editor is a bit simplistic, and there aren't very many supported content layouts.

Antwort von ScreenCloud

Hi Charlie, thank you so much for leaving us a review. It's great to see the value you're getting from using ScreenCloud and it's always a nice boost for the team to see their efforts recognized. We strive to create a great experience for our users and always welcome feedback on how we can make further improvements. I'll be sure to pass on the feedback about the editor capabilities. If you'd like to submit additional feedback, please reach out to our support team at support@screencloud.com

Jeff
GM in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Just so easy

Kommentare: Best, easiest and most affordable digital signage solution I have found.

The ease of changing the signage in 1 minute I can update my information. Also the ease of putting outside up to the minute information (weather) for our course is invaluable.

Would like a way to implement live video or animated gifs.

Antwort von ScreenCloud

Hi Jeff, thank you so much for leaving us a review. It's great to see the value you're getting from using ScreenCloud and it's always a nice boost for the team to see their efforts recognized. We strive to create a great experience for our users and always welcome feedback on how we can make further improvements. If you'd like to submit additional feedback, please reach out to our support team at support@screencloud.com

Vince
Manager ICT in Niederlande
Musik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great solution, smart apps

Kommentare: Marketing, and corona proofing our company.
Signs and warnings, and necessary information on keeping people safe

Ease of use, anywhere, anytime. Apps functionality is good, some require extra payment though. You can throw anything at this content management platform and it will scale/display it.

No feature for synchronized playback on different screens/devices. Some apps require additional subscriptions/payment. No room for mistakes, if you add a screen (iPhone or iPad)by mistake or as a test Or demo, you will be invoiced immediately.

Paul
Director of Education in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ScreenCloud is Awesome

Kommentare: We are the most unique public media company in the country, having a school in our corporate headquarters that is by day the satellite campus for Hartford's Journalism & Media | Culinary Arts | High School Inc. High School and at night, veterans and adult learners. ScreenCloud enables us to display exemplary student work and engagingly message the students, professionals and visitors.

ScreenCloud is super easy to use throughout the process of creation, updating, uploading, posting and scheduling video, pictures and graphics.

There could be more native functionality, rather than relying on 3rd party apps that require a separate sign-in and fee.

Jessica
Communications Coordinator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Flexible Community Digital Signage

Kommentare: I went through a two-week trial of the 2015 version of ScreenCloud and it surpassed my expectations. Shortly after, ScreenCloud Studio became available and I switched over. The Studio allows for complex scheduling, which is great. The dashboard is really intuitive and easy to use. There are ample tutorials that help me get the most out of the platform. And, there are so many apps available that I'm still finding new ones to implement.

The functionality of this software is so diverse. I chose the software to replace an in-house TV channel with significant cost savings. Along the way, I was able to convert paper corkboards into digital displays and am now working on a touch screen kiosk for our community. Our company had been looking at using three separate vendors to accomplish these projects. This software is easy to use and the more I use it, the more features I find.

ScreenCloud Studio is still new, and I switched over immediately so I've had a few hiccups, but the support team is extremely responsive.

Creative Director in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple, but lacking depth.

Kommentare: ScreenCloud is easy to use and works well, but if you're looking for analytics, tech spec reports, quick customer service, affordability, and deep options for power/pro users, then its not the ticket. I won't recommend ScreenCloud for medium to large businesses that use multiple screens in multiple locations. This is made more for a very small business operating 1-5 screens with no need for deep options.

The simplicity of ScreenCloud is terrific and the web-based UI is well designed.

ScreenCloud is lacking depth in the user options and file permissions field, there are no analytics, and doesn't work well on the Android platform. For the price per screen, its not competitively priced for large deployments.

Brandon
System Support Information Technology in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Perfect solution for our campus

Screen Cloud is a simple interface that is easy to learn with the regular turnover of our student workers. Engaging, and creative content can be easily created and scheduled within minutes. As the administrator the simple interface allows me to quickly address issues my users have. If I do need to call support, they are helpful, friendly, and solve the issue right away.

The ability to schedule content for longer than a week. Allowing pieces of content to exprire on a certain date. Word has it they are working on an update soon to address these issues.

Fernando
Technology Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ScreenCloud Review

Kommentare: ScreenCloud players are too expensive, and the yearly cost is high. Compared to other available platforms.The overall experience with using Amazon Firesticks 4K has been easy. Don't use older versions of Amazon Firesticks.

The ease of access and the UI is easy to understand.

Could use more integrations of Microsoft 365

Paul
Head Teacher in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Loving using it - just a bit expensive

Kommentare: No issues

It was so easy to use and did exactly what we needed it to.

I found no problems with it at all - easy to use

Antwort von ScreenCloud

Hi Paul, thank you so much for leaving us a review. It's great to see the value you're getting from using ScreenCloud and it's always a nice boost for the team to see their efforts recognized. We strive to create a great experience for our users and always welcome feedback on how we can make further improvements. If you'd like to submit additional feedback, please reach out to our support team at support@screencloud.com

Phil
Marketing in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, nice presentation

A lot of our employees are not part of our email system, so using screencloud in combination with TV's scattered across the building , we are able to keep employees appraised of news, safety and HR updates.

I think it is very eay to use, keep adding more apps!

Stephane
ICT Director in Kanada
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Impossible to do without

Kommentare: This is the best way to communicate with all our employees.

The new platform is more user-friendly :)

The migration was difficult because we use it at a high level. Some applications could not be transferred, we found other alternatives.

Inongé
Content Specialist in Südafrika
Metallabbau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ScreenCloud - an effective and indispensable communication tool

Kommentare: Very positive, from the moment of engagement with the trainer and throughout the support process. The actual software is very user-friendly

It is a marvelously impactful way of connecting with my audience - and they need do nothing but walk past my screens for me to engage with them.

I would like the default timing to be 20 seconds, 10 is too short

Graham
IT Manager in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great product.

Kommentare: I have used it ScreenCloud in two organisations and it has been an excellent experience.

Quick and easy to use Pricing structure Some good apps to use

Limited function towards Office 365 (business)