Über Moosend

Schöne E-Mails, außergewöhnliche Zustellbarkeit und Marketing Automatisierungen - Moosend fügt Deiner E-Mail-Marketing-Strategie Mehrwert zu.

Erfahre mehr über Moosend

Easy to use, lots of templates, customer service, personal marketing, email personalization, integration with other tools.

Working on Moosend on the move is a little difficult. We have to have a laptop to work on it.

Bewertungen zu Moosend

Moosend hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 191 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Moosend bereits verwendet?

Ameer
Ameer
Corporate Communications Manager in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Moosend is Amazing!

Kommentare: Moosend has revolutionized our internal comms. Previously we used to depend on standard form emails or wait for a design expert to assist us but now we design our own emails.

The best thing is their customer service, it is unparalleled. Another amazing thing is the lack of restrictions for free users.

The fact that they do not have a mobile app yet or that their website is not mobile friendly.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

If you're looking for the best ESP, LOOK NO FURTHER.

Kommentare: I'm confident I will be using Moosend for the very long-term. Moosend offers everything I'm looking for and are eager to improve. Support is AMAZING, top notch, I've been blown away with the reporting features, the platform is super easy, intuitive and FUN to use,.. . I could keep going! I'm seriously happy with my experience. There are these businesseses/software providers that make running my business a pain, difficult, stressful. I try to stay away from these or switch to something else ASAP when I come across them. Then there are businesses/software providers like Moosend. That make my life easier, running my business more profitable, more fun and overall BETTER. I've been using Moosend for about a month and this is more than enough to know that I will be using them for a very, very long time and that they're the best ESP for my business. I could go on and on. If there are any negative reviews, ignore them. Just try them out for yourself, if you have an agency, switch one of your clients or something to test it out and you'll see for yourself.

- The free subaccount feature with basic whitelabel functionalities, all for free or included even in the most basic paid plan. - The top notch, first class, friendly support team. Seriously, this is worth gold. I would never ever use another software in my business that doesn't offer great live chat support. This is a must. Whenever I have a question, I don't waste any time. I just ask and usually I have a response within 5-30 minutes. Sometimes straight away. Especially when a conversation is rolling. - The report features. I was blown away when I realised how detailed the reporting is, even in the basic version. And then there's premium reporting available which I don't have yet... I can only imagine how fantastic that must be. - Their willingness to implement new features and how they listen to user feedback!! This is a really important thing. I've never come across a service provider that is as eager to implement new features as Moosend. They have already scheduled tons of new updates and features. They even have a Trello board where customers can come in and upvote feature requests as well as post their own. Absolutely amazing. - Their pricing. Super affordable, fair. From experience I can say that this type of pricing structure is superior to having to pay for sending x amount of emails per month. IF it's affordable at least. Not like some other, bigger providers. This is a really big and important plus. - There's probably even more I'm forgetting right now!

Nothing, really. Except that the whitelabel functionality currently has some holes that need to be filled. I was assured though that they have lots of changes lined up in this regard. So I'm just patiently waiting for those to be implemented. If they nail the pricing structure on those plans as well, Moosend will be the PERFECT solution for both agencies as well as individuals.

Renly
Director Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Most Powerful Email Marketing Solution For Business.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

With Moosend, I like the ease of planning, scheduling and managing email marketing campaigns I like that it comes with spam blocker which is very helpful Email management and marketing automation is easy with Moosend in place. It is the best email marketing solution I have used yet.

With Moosend, there hasn't been anything to regret yet.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for your amazing feedback! We're delighted to hear that Moosend has made email marketing easy and effective for you. If you ever have questions or suggestions, feel free to reach out. We're committed to providing the best experience possible. Thanks for choosing Moosend!

Andrew
Owner in Kanada
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Awful, incompetent support

Kommentare: I had to contact support 3 times in 2 weeks. None of their advanced features actually work without contacting support. First, my landing page wouldn't work because there was an ' (apostrophe) in the title. That took several days for support to figure out and come back and find a solution. The last time I spoke to them, my landing page was not tracking Facebook conversions. They tried to tell me to contact Facebook. There is no problem with the Facebook Pixel since I have verified conversions on other websites. The problem is with Moosend, but they just want to pass me off somewhere else.

The platform is very cheap. It claims to have several advanced features.

You get what you pay for. None of the advanced features actually work. Support takes ages to get back to you.

Antwort von Moosend

Apologies for the issue you faced. Our support team had escalated the issue to the appropriate dept but it took some time to be resolved. Please note that we are working on making this much faster for our users so it will be much better! We are happy to note down any input you may have in order to make our services even better.

Dylan
Dylan
Operations in Australien
Fotografie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mixed feelings - good products but poor sales and support

Kommentare: An actually robust product, at a good price-point, let down by poor support and sales.

The basic product is excellent. Automations work well, campaigns are easy to create, schedule and send. We had some initial problems with deliverability (often an issue with providers using shared ip pools) but they had a helpful contact who helped us warm up the list and move IPs which seemed to resolve the issue.Baseline support was usually fairly quick (although see one of the caveats below).

We extensively pre-tested Moosend including booking a call with their sales team where we shared very detailed technical requirements, and then watched what seemed like them able to implement those requirements. We also reviewed their tech documentation to confirm that specific functionality existed (which existed with specific code examples on how to implement).We invested significantly, and then spend over $1000 on developers to try and implement that functionality, which proved impossible. We contacted front-line support who assured us that the functionality existed, and pointed us to the same documentation on their website which we had reviewed. We continued to persist with implementation. After eventually finding ourselves at a stand-still, we kept escalating until we eventually reached a level where we were told:1) The functionality did not exist2) That the documentation on their website was "out of date" (despite support pointing it to us)3) That their sales team "didn't know what they were talking about."We went back and forth and eventually got a refund (to their credit). However, we obviously weren't able to get compensation for our time, or expenditure on developers. It left a bad taste in our mouth as we had done all the right due diligence.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. It seems you took every possible step to try and resolve the issue from your side, and we're very sorry we weren't able to support you. This is exactly the information that will make us get better, and we appreciate you providing the details. We will look into this further to make sure it doesn't happen again. Please reach out to us again if you need further help or information.

Jacob
Jacob
Marketing & Web Design Consultant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Moosend Customer Service is Excellent

Kommentare: Overall in terms of value, I highly recommend using it especially for people who have a larger list and don't send email frequently.

I recently experienced an error with a Zapier app and their customer service resolved the issue in under 12 hours. They even reached out to me telling me to retry. With larger companies, you often have to contact them for a status update.

They are frequently making updates to the functionality and UI/UX. It doesn't have the polish or simplicity that I liked with Mailchimp but it is getting better. Creating a message in their automation tool is different from their main campaign builder so it isn't as user friendly.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Versatile, Functional, and great Money value

Kommentare: Customer support is unmatched, from day zero when I emailed them asking about their services and all. They were straight forward and the packages are fairly priced.

It was easy to use and very flexible in terms of design, segmentation, and customer support.

Sometimes emails could be flagged as spam, but that's an issue that could be fixed with time (we've only been using the platform for the past 6 months)

Howard
Howard
President in Kanada
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Easiest Email Platform To Date

Moosend is a Godsend! It is the simplest platform I've worked with and does not compromise on any of the features. Creating beautful emails is drag and drop simple.

Actually, I cannot think of anything I dislike or find lacking, really!

Natalie
Natalie
Owner CEO in Kanada
E-Learning, Selbstständig

The best email platform on the market

Kommentare: Moosend has made emailing my clients super easy and fast.

I absolutely love Moosend! I am a new user, having come from a huge platform, to a medium platform, and when I found Moosend, it was a no brainer to move my list over. Their Customer Support is, hands down, the best I have seen on the market! Super fast tech support, new integrations and connections come daily. I would recommend this over and over to all my clients.

Missing a few integrations, but that is an easy work around with Zaps.

Gary
Gary
Founder in Malta
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

We need to Moosend this review up

Kommentare: Customer support is top notch, fast and easy, and the product has been a great find in the email marketing world.

Easier to use and cheap compared to othera.

Currently there's nothing to comment about that

Owner in Trinidad und Tobago
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Moosend for the win

It just works. I am not a fan of programs that are constantly buggy and this isn't the case. Issues I've had are resolved quickly. I get a real person in minutes not days or hours.

Sometimes specialty functions are available but they take them under consideration for future implementation.

vor 5 Monaten

Glad to hear you're having a smooth experience with Moosend! Quick issue resolution and responsive support are definitely valuable. It's great that they're open to feedback for future improvements too. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Nishant
CEO in Indien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Economical

Kommentare: Overall Good but verification by gmail is required to gain more deliverability into the inbox not spam hence more profitable for customers using Moosend

Everything is under one roof, plus you can also schedule your multiple resends at the time of sending emails.

should be having spam filters to bypass Gmail

Raahul
Raahul
Senior Sales Consultant in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Smart automation of email marketing campaigns made easy with Moosend

Kommentare: Moosend presents great analysis on the success of your email marketing campaigns. You can easily see how is your campaign going forward and accordingly you can decide what changes you need to make. It has been really nice using Moosend. We can compare our campaigns easily.

Creating a simple campaign or a highly complicated automated campaign has been really made simple by Moosend. A non-technical person can also create successful campaigns. Moosend lets you easily segment your customers on the basis of their behavior. You can segregate your customers who have contacted you, visited specific pages that they been to and replied to your mails,, etc easily. You can have as many contacts as you want and send them emails and segregate them at the same time. You can easily create a recipe accordingly depending on steps and stages that you want to keep depending upon different scenarios.

Amanda
Marketing Support Coordinator in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great email marketing software

Kommentare: I did have trouble logging in and importing contacts once but once I figured it out, it has been a fantastic software to use and design with - the company provides helpful tips. Everything - all the features are provided. Great software.

I love that Moosend provides all the features I need for the amount of users we have for free AND doesn't include the logo in my emails. I also love the quirky personality of the brand in the emails they send us.

Landing pages is extra - but you can't have it all for free which is fine. They partner with other softwares and promote those integrations which is fine too.

Ahmed
Ahmed
Founder and Managing Director in Ägypten
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An all-in-one marketing tool!

As an all-in-one marketing tool, Moosend can be used in email marketing campaigns, landing pages, subscription forms, and even as a lead magnet through integration with your website to track visitors and events automatically.

The only thing I might dislike about Moosend is that they don't have a mobile app just yet.

Stephen
UK

Incredible Email Automation Software

Kommentare: We have tried a lot of different autoresponders and this has been the best of the lot. You've got high-end functions but without the cost of some of the bigger companies. We have been incredibly pleased with the deliverability we have received from Moosend.

This is incredibly simple to use and has most of the features you'd find in top-tier email software.

There are a few features that are missing from the software but the team are very responsive and always happy to discuss additions to the software.

JT
President in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy To Use

I shopped around and selected Moosend over MailChimp, ConstantContact and SendinBlue because of their starting tier pricing. What I didn't expect was the ease of use. Their format is clean, user friendly and logical. I had set-up accounts with the other three and it got somewhat confusing pretty quickly. Moosend was easy to figure out and when I did run into a problem, I used the chat box to contact customer service and the help was quick, accurate and helpful.

Cons. I couldn't find a knowledgebase inside their dashboard area. So, I just used customer chat and they helped me solve my problem quickly and directly.

Director in Griechenland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best solution for email marketing: easy, cheap and effective

Kommentare: I use Moosend for my start-up and for the need of our (small business) clients. The free plan is just perfect for my case. Kudos for their blogs. I understand the pattern: offer something of value as a hook for clients, but Moosend is trully offering most useful knowledge and experience. I urge all to at least subscribe to that. I always recomend Moosend to my contacts and clients. A bit envy of their branding too!

1. Moosend is offering one of the best and complete email marketing solutions out there 2. Free plan is perfect for begginers - Other plans have excelent rate value for money too 3. I love the brand feeling and the experience it creates 4. Their blogs are offering true value in abandance 5. Builder is super easy and fun 6. Support is excellent 7. Did I mention that they have created a perfect 'brand package'?

0. I would like to write something I didn't like, just to make my review legit, but sincerely I cannot find anything.

Geoffrey
Owner in Australien
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have only been using this service for a few months. I initially had a few problems setting it up, but after receiving fantastic backup support everything is now working fine. The team at Moosend went over and beyond to help me sort out my issues.

Ease of use and great customer service. Their backup service is fantastic

None. They have met all expectations. Great

Kadir
Owner in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good email marketing solution

Kommentare: We are able to reach out to our limited number of clients with the free version now, we will upgrade when there is a high volume of mails to be sent as promos. Their support is good during the set up process initially. The team at Moosend is quite helpful & they give the the right solution for your requirement & do not oversell.

The ease of use is a very important point i wish to highlight. We set it up initially & it is still going strong & no changes. The reporting structure is awesome. I recommend this for anyone who wants to use this platform for a promoting their business.

So far i have not encountered any issues with this application.

Yael
Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Worked wonderfully for our nonprofit!

Kommentare: Absolutely fantastic. So thankful we found this platform; it's exactly what we needed. 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for an inexpensive, easy way to market to a email-based community.

We were looking for an easy, affordable newsletter system to send updates to different mailing lists in our about 100-200 audience. I did some research and Moosend provided for free what other systems charged $10-30/month for (in terms of newsletter elements, audience control/subscribing, etc.). The website is not the most intuitive for someone who is accustomed to easy-to-use graphic design sites such as canva.com, but the customer support is absolutely FANTASTIC. I was beyond impressed by the speed, efficiency, and friendliness with which the Moosend team responded to every question I had when trying to navigate the site -- especially considering I'm not even a paid user!

Again, creating newsletters isn't as easy as on simpler sites such as Substack, for example, but that's not a big concern since the support team is ready to help with any issues anytime.

Heather
Blogger in USA
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Great Support!

Kommentare: I love moosend! Trying to grow a business is difficult to do, but moosend takes a big chunk of that worry away.

You can't beat the price, especially for what you get. The userface is pretty user friendly and for the issues that I couldn't figure out, support responds quickly and is helpful. Love Moosend!

The building feature could be a bit more user friendly. Love the drag and drop! But editing them wasn't super intuitive. I tried deleting a custom value but couldn't find the delete button. Again, what I couldn't figure out, support did.

Luca
Webdesigner in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Best helpdesk ever

Each time you need help, you will get it straight away!!! Helpdesk is great!

what puts me down is that I can't remove contacts on my own

Morten
Owner in Norwegen
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Have used Moosend a year now on regular basis. This is a very trustful product *****

Kommentare: We now have a hassle free email app that we can trust. Have tried many other apps before, but never had the super service that Mooned are providing us - before now. *****

Moosend has very good service! If we have questions - we get answers very fast from the Manager in UK. We have been using different kind of other apps before, but never had this good service! I can advice Mooned to anyone that want to have a hassle free email-solution!

Fortunately i can't find any drawbacks with this product at all. Again i will give the product five stars: *****

Gurdeep
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use with all the bells and whistles required for sharing and engaging your users

Kommentare: This is great for any start up and scale your business with Moosend, the simplicity and support, training is second to none!

Its ease to set and get up and running with simple to follow instructions

Not much at all as it serves my business, possibly the API's between CRM systems out there was limited but probably not now, I haven't checked since 9 months ago