Über Moosend

Schöne E-Mails, außergewöhnliche Zustellbarkeit und Marketing Automatisierungen - Moosend fügt Deiner E-Mail-Marketing-Strategie Mehrwert zu.

Erfahre mehr über Moosend

Easy to use, lots of templates, customer service, personal marketing, email personalization, integration with other tools.

Working on Moosend on the move is a little difficult. We have to have a laptop to work on it.

Bewertungen zu Moosend

Moosend hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 193 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Moosend bereits verwendet?

Ameer
Ameer
Corporate Communications Manager in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Moosend is Amazing!

Kommentare: Moosend has revolutionized our internal comms. Previously we used to depend on standard form emails or wait for a design expert to assist us but now we design our own emails.

The best thing is their customer service, it is unparalleled. Another amazing thing is the lack of restrictions for free users.

The fact that they do not have a mobile app yet or that their website is not mobile friendly.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

If you're looking for the best ESP, LOOK NO FURTHER.

Kommentare: I'm confident I will be using Moosend for the very long-term. Moosend offers everything I'm looking for and are eager to improve. Support is AMAZING, top notch, I've been blown away with the reporting features, the platform is super easy, intuitive and FUN to use,.. . I could keep going! I'm seriously happy with my experience. There are these businesseses/software providers that make running my business a pain, difficult, stressful. I try to stay away from these or switch to something else ASAP when I come across them. Then there are businesses/software providers like Moosend. That make my life easier, running my business more profitable, more fun and overall BETTER. I've been using Moosend for about a month and this is more than enough to know that I will be using them for a very, very long time and that they're the best ESP for my business. I could go on and on. If there are any negative reviews, ignore them. Just try them out for yourself, if you have an agency, switch one of your clients or something to test it out and you'll see for yourself.

- The free subaccount feature with basic whitelabel functionalities, all for free or included even in the most basic paid plan. - The top notch, first class, friendly support team. Seriously, this is worth gold. I would never ever use another software in my business that doesn't offer great live chat support. This is a must. Whenever I have a question, I don't waste any time. I just ask and usually I have a response within 5-30 minutes. Sometimes straight away. Especially when a conversation is rolling. - The report features. I was blown away when I realised how detailed the reporting is, even in the basic version. And then there's premium reporting available which I don't have yet... I can only imagine how fantastic that must be. - Their willingness to implement new features and how they listen to user feedback!! This is a really important thing. I've never come across a service provider that is as eager to implement new features as Moosend. They have already scheduled tons of new updates and features. They even have a Trello board where customers can come in and upvote feature requests as well as post their own. Absolutely amazing. - Their pricing. Super affordable, fair. From experience I can say that this type of pricing structure is superior to having to pay for sending x amount of emails per month. IF it's affordable at least. Not like some other, bigger providers. This is a really big and important plus. - There's probably even more I'm forgetting right now!

Nothing, really. Except that the whitelabel functionality currently has some holes that need to be filled. I was assured though that they have lots of changes lined up in this regard. So I'm just patiently waiting for those to be implemented. If they nail the pricing structure on those plans as well, Moosend will be the PERFECT solution for both agencies as well as individuals.

Andrew
Owner in Kanada
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Awful, incompetent support

Kommentare: I had to contact support 3 times in 2 weeks. None of their advanced features actually work without contacting support. First, my landing page wouldn't work because there was an ' (apostrophe) in the title. That took several days for support to figure out and come back and find a solution. The last time I spoke to them, my landing page was not tracking Facebook conversions. They tried to tell me to contact Facebook. There is no problem with the Facebook Pixel since I have verified conversions on other websites. The problem is with Moosend, but they just want to pass me off somewhere else.

The platform is very cheap. It claims to have several advanced features.

You get what you pay for. None of the advanced features actually work. Support takes ages to get back to you.

Antwort von Moosend

Apologies for the issue you faced. Our support team had escalated the issue to the appropriate dept but it took some time to be resolved. Please note that we are working on making this much faster for our users so it will be much better! We are happy to note down any input you may have in order to make our services even better.

Sara
Blogger in Südafrika
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Useful tool for managing subscribers and sending out emails

Kommentare: Overall experience has been good. I use it often.

I can create campaign newsletters to send to my subscribers using my own template and schedule them to send at a convenient time.

It's not easy to generate reports. Sometimes, I have problems organising elements of my newsletter

vor 3 Monaten

I appreciate your feedback! It's great to hear that Moosend has been assisting you with managing your subscriber list and getting your newsletters out there. Your insights on the reporting features and usability are noted, and we're continuously striving to improve based on user feedback like yours. If there's anything specific you'd like to see improved or added, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help make your experience even better!

Dylan
Dylan
Operations in Australien
Fotografie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mixed feelings - good products but poor sales and support

Kommentare: An actually robust product, at a good price-point, let down by poor support and sales.

The basic product is excellent. Automations work well, campaigns are easy to create, schedule and send. We had some initial problems with deliverability (often an issue with providers using shared ip pools) but they had a helpful contact who helped us warm up the list and move IPs which seemed to resolve the issue.Baseline support was usually fairly quick (although see one of the caveats below).

We extensively pre-tested Moosend including booking a call with their sales team where we shared very detailed technical requirements, and then watched what seemed like them able to implement those requirements. We also reviewed their tech documentation to confirm that specific functionality existed (which existed with specific code examples on how to implement).We invested significantly, and then spend over $1000 on developers to try and implement that functionality, which proved impossible. We contacted front-line support who assured us that the functionality existed, and pointed us to the same documentation on their website which we had reviewed. We continued to persist with implementation. After eventually finding ourselves at a stand-still, we kept escalating until we eventually reached a level where we were told:1) The functionality did not exist2) That the documentation on their website was "out of date" (despite support pointing it to us)3) That their sales team "didn't know what they were talking about."We went back and forth and eventually got a refund (to their credit). However, we obviously weren't able to get compensation for our time, or expenditure on developers. It left a bad taste in our mouth as we had done all the right due diligence.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. It seems you took every possible step to try and resolve the issue from your side, and we're very sorry we weren't able to support you. This is exactly the information that will make us get better, and we appreciate you providing the details. We will look into this further to make sure it doesn't happen again. Please reach out to us again if you need further help or information.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Versatile, Functional, and great Money value

Kommentare: Customer support is unmatched, from day zero when I emailed them asking about their services and all. They were straight forward and the packages are fairly priced.

It was easy to use and very flexible in terms of design, segmentation, and customer support.

Sometimes emails could be flagged as spam, but that's an issue that could be fixed with time (we've only been using the platform for the past 6 months)

Howard
Howard
President in Kanada
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Easiest Email Platform To Date

Moosend is a Godsend! It is the simplest platform I've worked with and does not compromise on any of the features. Creating beautful emails is drag and drop simple.

Actually, I cannot think of anything I dislike or find lacking, really!

Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An incredible alternative to other ESP providers

Kommentare: Pretty great experience overall. A young company that is offering a lot of really advanced email functionality for a very competitive price. Can't wait to see what happens in future.

The best thing about Moosend is the ability to easily create and customise your own templates and then set them up with automation triggers. This is the kind of thing that takes your email comms to the next level. The ability to set these up is also clear and easy.

The branding and interface are a little lacklustre, but I feel like that's easily fixed. They seem to be concentrating on the development of the platform while they're young. The UI doesn't feel as intuitive as some bigger ESPs just yet, but I feel like this is something they're probably working on.

Natalie
Natalie
Owner CEO in Kanada
E-Learning, Selbstständig

The best email platform on the market

Kommentare: Moosend has made emailing my clients super easy and fast.

I absolutely love Moosend! I am a new user, having come from a huge platform, to a medium platform, and when I found Moosend, it was a no brainer to move my list over. Their Customer Support is, hands down, the best I have seen on the market! Super fast tech support, new integrations and connections come daily. I would recommend this over and over to all my clients.

Missing a few integrations, but that is an easy work around with Zaps.

Gary
Gary
Founder in Malta
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

We need to Moosend this review up

Kommentare: Customer support is top notch, fast and easy, and the product has been a great find in the email marketing world.

Easier to use and cheap compared to othera.

Currently there's nothing to comment about that

Owner in Trinidad und Tobago
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Moosend for the win

It just works. I am not a fan of programs that are constantly buggy and this isn't the case. Issues I've had are resolved quickly. I get a real person in minutes not days or hours.

Sometimes specialty functions are available but they take them under consideration for future implementation.

vor 9 Monaten

Glad to hear you're having a smooth experience with Moosend! Quick issue resolution and responsive support are definitely valuable. It's great that they're open to feedback for future improvements too. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Lianne
Owner in UK
Möbel, Selbstständig

most efficient email marketing tool with AI product recommendations to grow your ecommerce business

Moosend is an amazing tool with some very unique features. The tool is easy to use and the customer service is always on point with any question you might have. The AI-based automation and email templates are a breeze to use. My favourite thing about it is it helps you engage your customers after they leave your site. It’s AI help us send cart abandonment and product recommendation mail which are completely automated which is a big plus. These features make my work so much easier, knowing that my visitors can choose a product recommendation based on their interests and needs. This product recommendations have also helped us increase our sales by 10-15%. I would say it's safe to say Moosend is probably the best ecommerce email marketing tool out there!

I don’t have anything to complain about this tool!!!!

Caleb
Communications Coordinator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Service!

They are one of the best options for getting the most bang for your buck. Way better than mailchimp.

A few things here or there are glitchy and their reporting could be better, but they are constantly building things out so I have hope for the future.

Sam
Business ownder in Mosambik
Internet, Selbstständig

Excellent email marketing functionality at a great price with brilliant support

Kommentare: Moosend is a brilliant tool for our business. Within my business it sends newsletters and regular automatic emails to all my custimers and leads. I also have many sub accounts for my customers using Moosend for automated emails triggered from websites and newsletters. It provides a huge value for my business

Ease of use Free for under 1000 subscribers Great real time support great sub-account system for my clients

More techincal support can be harder to access

Effie
Effie
Head of Product Development in Griechenland
Bankwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Love this product!

Kommentare: Can't recommend it enough!

Great for newbies as well as experienced marketeers! Packed with great features (marketing automations, email editor, smooth and snappy UI! Highly recommended

In the past, they didn't use to have so many email templates but in the last months it has been addressed.

melvin
melvin
Project Manager in Singapur
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Smart Email Automation for Marketing

Kommentare: Helped us to be more productive in our email marketing campaigns

Saves me some operation costs with smart recipes (pre-set email automation). The campaign editor is also pretty intuitive and not over-whelming for custom automation creations. Another feature we like is the convenience of the landing page inclusion. Everything is handled by moosend automatically from page design to hosting. All we need to do is to send traffic.

Integrations with other popular Saas seem to be lacking but to be fair, they have webhooks and zapier.

Bronwen
Owner in Mexiko
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Customer support is SUPER important to me.

It's much list others I've used, except the support is superior. Winner! I have come to learn that most tech that's offered out there is similar, and everything comes with glitches and a learning curve. But not every tool comes with customer service that is actually good. My experience with Moosend support has been positive every time. Thanks so much!!

I can't think of anything at the moment.

Rick
Founder in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super simple yet powerful

Kommentare: Moosend has helped me implement email marketing and automation that, for one reason or another, I was unable to do completely with other tools. Their simple interface and helpful instructions made it very easy to setup, configure, and get running.

I'm technical but have failed to implement an email marketing system on my websites for many years. I've had several half-attempts and half-deployments. With Moosend, in a single day, I was able to get it deployed to Wordpress, integrate it with Convertful (forms), setup a form for my newsletter, configured an exit-intent popup, setup an onboarding sequence of email for new newsletter subscribers, and a drip campaign. On top of all that, pricing is excellent compared to the others I've seriously looked at.

More integrations needed. But they are super responsive and are actively listening to their customers. The CEO is great to work with. Super impressed with their engagement.

Yannis
General Manager in Griechenland
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Top class email marketing software with astounding customer support and up time!

Customer Support Consistent function and 100% up time Really excited about the new automation features

Internal newsletter editor can be easily improved. The update that is on beta works great and we are waiting for it to go live

Marcel
Marcel
Electronic Engineer in Slowakei
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig

Very affordable and efficient

My favorite aspect of it is how it encourages client interaction after they leave your website. Cart abandonment and product referral emails are possible by automated AI.

Whatever you pay for, you get. I heard that some functions are missing, but in my opinion, it has everything that is needed.

Yael
Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Worked wonderfully for our nonprofit!

Kommentare: Absolutely fantastic. So thankful we found this platform; it's exactly what we needed. 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for an inexpensive, easy way to market to a email-based community.

We were looking for an easy, affordable newsletter system to send updates to different mailing lists in our about 100-200 audience. I did some research and Moosend provided for free what other systems charged $10-30/month for (in terms of newsletter elements, audience control/subscribing, etc.). The website is not the most intuitive for someone who is accustomed to easy-to-use graphic design sites such as canva.com, but the customer support is absolutely FANTASTIC. I was beyond impressed by the speed, efficiency, and friendliness with which the Moosend team responded to every question I had when trying to navigate the site -- especially considering I'm not even a paid user!

Again, creating newsletters isn't as easy as on simpler sites such as Substack, for example, but that's not a big concern since the support team is ready to help with any issues anytime.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Owner/Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy simple system for list management and email marketing

I like the customer service the best, they're always there, super helpful, and knowledgeable. The system itself works well, it's pretty simple and easy. They have you set up a clean list for better reach, which I really appreciate. Emails are easy to set up and send out, this is essentially what I use it for, my newsletters.

Automations are not as robust as I'd like, I'm used to Active Campaign, but then I pay a lot more for AC compared to Moosend. Some things need a workaround that other systems I've used have already in-built.

Kendall
owner in Südafrika
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Fantastic, Excellent, real-time support

Kommentare: I have had fantastic on-line support with excellent turn around time

It seems to be feature packed even on the basic plan

Not a big as Mailchimp so IT guys don't know or trust it.

Morten
Owner in Norwegen
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Have used Moosend a year now on regular basis. This is a very trustful product *****

Kommentare: We now have a hassle free email app that we can trust. Have tried many other apps before, but never had the super service that Mooned are providing us - before now. *****

Moosend has very good service! If we have questions - we get answers very fast from the Manager in UK. We have been using different kind of other apps before, but never had this good service! I can advice Mooned to anyone that want to have a hassle free email-solution!

Fortunately i can't find any drawbacks with this product at all. Again i will give the product five stars: *****

Arneva
Executive Director in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Moosend - Big Disappoint After Being Hacked

Kommentare: Great until our account was hacked and phishing emails were sent to all of our clients. Support took no responsibility. Will not return to Moosend due to the hack and the company's negative response to it.

Really liked the product and the support until we were hacked. Blame was placed on the only admin/user rather than admitting they had a breach.

System was breached. Someone hacked our account and send out phishing emails. Support blamed our only user (me) for leaving my laptop open or providing the password to others even after I confirmed that neither was the case. They refused to take any responsibility and would not refund for the occurrence. We immediately cancelled and moved to a more secure product.