Über AZZLY Rize

AZZLY Rize ist eine All-in-one-EHR-/RCM-Lösung für Suchtbehandlung und Verhaltensmedizin für kleine, mittlere und große Organisationen.

Erfahre mehr über AZZLY Rize

The EHR system is very intuitive and easy to use. The system is very streamlined and you are able to find the information you need quickly.

It was not very easy to learn how to use at first, seemed more difficult to navigate than other similar products I have used in the past.

Bewertungen zu AZZLY Rize

3,7
3,7
3,6

AZZLY Rize hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 62 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AZZLY Rize bereits verwendet?

Thomas
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Partners

Kommentare: Azzly takes you into their space as more than partners on this journey. Their inclusivity makes you feel more like family. As such, they are extremely supportive to ensure the success or not only your business but more importantly, the success of your patients and clients.

The support we receive from Azzly is fantastic. We've asked and they've provided. From initial demonstration through Project Management, Azzly has supported with their expertise along the entire journey.

Can be challenging to understand first time out but with practice, the process flow becomes easier.

Melissa
Director of Operations in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From start to finish, the team helped us walk through the system. As we continue to use, Azzly continues to work with us to help us create what we need.

It is now a 1 stop shop for everything!

The Scheduler. Would like it easier to know if clients need interpreters, what programs they are in and what payment is needed.

Antwort von AZZLY

Thank you for your review, Melissa! This is how we keep getting better. We're glad to hear about your successful implementation.

Clinical Director in USA

Ongoing challenges

Kommentare: For as much as it costs, I would expect something amazing. AZZLY is not amazing. When it works, it's okay. I dread receiving an email notification that updates are coming because that frequently results in glitches that prevent clinicians from being able to document their sessions in real time or in the case of the most recent update, have to recreate work they've already done. I have seen hours of work disappear from the screen, only to have to be reentered. This has resulted in clinicians having to be paid for additional work hours because AZZLY wasan't working during their scheduled hours. I have been treated condescendingly by support staff when the software was not functioning. I am not aware of AZZLY offering to cover any of the additional costs or even to credit any of the fees when their software falls short, just an embarrassed apology from customer service.

I can access my work from any internet connection

It is not user friendly and frequently causes decreased productivity.

Antwort von AZZLY

We would like to reach out and review the issues that you are having so we can improve your user experience. Please contact clientservices@azzly.com so you can show us first hand what you are experiencing. We will also have one of our tech team on with us in case it is a browser or setting issue. We appreciate your sharing and we will dedicate the time to resolve if you reach out.

Leslie
Director of Operations in USA

We are committed to Azzly

Kommentare: Customer support is absolutely a must for our organization. We rely on experts in the field. We don't have time to know everything about everything. We find people we trust who know how to do what we don't know how to do. Azzly is one of those experts who we have learned we can trust. They are a member of our Team. When a Therapist has a problem entering in a note or changing a diagnosis, Azzly is who they call and the problem is resolved. If the Billing Specialist is having a problem getting a claim to process, Azzly is who she calls and Azzly support team is there to help her figure it out. Is Azzly problem free - NO, however, they are committed to helping us work out any "bugs" in the system and/or tailor the program to meet our specific needs.

It is an "All in One" program; combines Scheduling, Financial, Clinical, & Medical charting

For some reason, when a client pays for services, even though we enter the Therapist's name we cannot pull a report that shows what has been paid by Therapist. We pay our therapists based on what was paid for the month and we have to manually calculate it. I really don't understand why we can't pull a report sorting by Therapists paid.

Antwort von AZZLY

Leslie, we are so happy to have had your business these last few years. You had some concerns about the ease of use a couple years ago, and we're glad to report that our updates since have addressed many of the issues you brought up! Our latest update to AZZLY Rize has a robust and VERY customizable library of reports and our new filters make it easier than ever. New customers have been vocal about their pleasure with the ease of use.

Nathan
Owner/Operator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Versatile and well developed

Kommentare: We have been able to collaborate with our team 1000% better for better delivery of service and communication to insurance companies.

Secure online and very functional. We are a smaller company and have some specific needs that AZZLY has done a fantastic job of delivering solutions proving that we are important to them as a customer.

The only thing that I find challenging is the printing of medical records.

Antwort von AZZLY

Thank you, Nathan. We're so glad to have been a value to your company. Thank you for your review. Your feedback is important to us. It's how we get better.

Courtney
Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple...in both good and bad ways.

Kommentare: We are not thrilled with the experience thus far. There were promises made by the Azzly Team that have not been upheld. It is not an effective EHR for us. Had we known then what we know now, we would have never purchased this EHR.

It is very easy to navigate. If you have used electronic health records in the past you will instantly notice how simple it is to navigate.

The system itself is not conducive to working in a behavioral health group home. It does not have any where near the amount of features that it should to really be effective. The Azzly Team also does not help much when it comes to helping edit to system to better fit your needs...despite that being a selling point in the purchasing process.

letztes Jahr

The Founder and CEO will be reaching out with the Product Manager to have a virtual meet up and resolve any issues that you and/or staff are experiencing. We pride ourselves on being responsive and delivering what you need for your programs to be successful. Expect that email today.

Megan
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Innovative software with amazing customer service!

Kommentare: Azzly helped our company consolidate multiple systems so that all our information is in one location. It has also helped our staff stay on top of charting, insurance authorizations, and so much more. But my favorite feature is definitely the customer service we receive when we have an issue. The staff at azzly are amazing! They quickly to respond to any question, problem or request we might have. Thanks Azzly!

Tracks authorizations Staff communication is built in Secure email and fax direct from azzly

No sorting option for payments recieved for each therapist/doctor There is not a box for patient name in the SEOB tab when entering insurance payments

Antwort von AZZLY

Thank you Megan. We wish you and your team much success. It has been a delight working with them! Our team is excited to release AZZLY's new user interface within the next 90 days with new enhancements and functionality. It will be easier and better than ever! UPDATE: Megan! Happy to announce that the issue you brought up will be resolved when SEOB is moved to Rize.

Judy
Director of Nursing in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Medication Management forte'

Kommentare: We had plenty of issues when we started Azzly. However, the training folks there are very responsive. Day or night. And because they listened to unique issues with medication management, that's their forte' for sure

medication management. They listened and delivered on medication management. Almost immediate response to issues.

system inconsistent at times. And occasional loss of a note/form, however, the new RIZE system will most likely alleviate that.

Antwort von Andrew

You were right, Judy! The medication management feature is very much appreciated, we have also simplified the review and supervisory process which is so important in withdrawal management. We are proud to be the electronic health record solution for your company and to have earned the confidence of owners and staff to serve the new location. Users like you keep making us better. Thank you and enjoy retirement!

Jill
Primary Therapist in USA

Group notes are easy

Kommentare: I love the group note function in Azzly. It sure beats having to open each client's chart separately. Occasionally there are funny quirks with the system, but the Azzly support staff are quick to respond and iron out the kinks. I'm just getting comfortable with going to the e-Chart for a full view of the client's chart, but it seems to be a vast improvement from having to open separate PDF's like before. I'd like to see them increase the number of characters for the group note section though. I often run out of space and cannot enter enough information on what happened in the group. Overall, I like Azzly better than what I was using at another agency (TIER). It's more versatile.

group notes

Entering recurring appointments in the calendar function does not always work correctly. It has been known to import clients into the encounter that are not a part of the recurring appointment.

Angie
Nursing Supervisor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Customer Support prompt and thorough

Kommentare: AZZLY support has been thorough and prompt. They work quickly to help resolve issues and work through customer problems.

The ability to navigate throughout a client's chart with ease to locate specific documentation.

Updates that can make documentation tedious at times. May not be necessary for all departments.

Antwort von AZZLY

Hi Angie- Thank you for your review. Our updates and changes are made based on user input and we try to make sure we do not disrupt any department's workflow. An AZZLY team member will reach out to discuss so we can be more aware. We want to make your documentation easier not more difficult. Appreciate your sharing.

James
Clinical Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A clinical EMR review

I have worked with several EMR programs though out my career and most feel like are developed by programmers and the clinical staff have to adapt to conform what the software is capable of. Azzly has worked closely with our team to help develop an intuitive EMR that feels like it was developed by and for Clinicians. The process has been very supportive and they have worked diligently to implement special requests, making the software feel like our own.

I do not believe any EMR will meet 100% of an agencies desires, but I am unable to nail down any significant cons due to the technical support they provide and the lengths they have gone to help customize the system to our specific needs.

Antwort von AZZLY

Thank you for the glowing review, James! We're glad to hear that the system meets your needs and feels like your own. I spoke with Traci who has worked closely with your team and I want to give kudos to you for your investment in your team's success with AZZLY. We're thankful for our continuing partnership.

Deanne
Substance abuse counselor in USA

Rize Review

Kommentare: I want to say the staff is absolutely wonderful, they are available at all times and quick to respond. They are very friendly and professional.

Easy to use and navigate, and the company is always working hard to make improvements. The staff listens to feedback and seem genuinely concerned to resolve any issues.

Information that you are currently entering can be lost if connection to internet is broken Documents have to be locked before you sign.

Antwort von AZZLY

YES! Thank you, Deanne. We are so glad that our software and our Client Services support have been a value for you.

KIm
L.C.S.W. in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

One Stop software product with everything you need to run your Psychotherapy practice

Kommentare: Overall experience very positive; able to completely run my practice with this software

Multiple features to address all aspects of running a practice. Tech support readily available and very helpful.

At times adapting to new updates is challenging; but I understand a necessary part of an evolving software program.

Antwort von AZZLY

We're very glad to hear how AZZLY Rize has supported your practice, Kim! We pride ourselves on our solution being an "all-in-one" and on our client services team. Thank you for your review and your business these last several years.

kevin
Executive Program Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Azzly Rize is both economical and very user friendly

Kommentare: The ease of use, and its very economical

I had been using KIPU, however Azzly Rise is a better EMR solution. When I first started using azzly, I had some issues with some of the new developments. the drawer was the one I had a problem with. With practice, it gave me the confidence to work through my issues. It worked for me and I felt as though I had concurred the world. Azzly over KIPU forever.

There are no cons for me at this time. the system is absolutely wonderful

Antwort von AZZLY

Thank you so much for your glowing review, Kevin. Our goal is to deliver the best bang for your buck, and it sounds like we've done that. So glad to hear this system has been better for you than Kipu. As always, should you encounter any issues, please contact Client Services and we will assist.

BRY
RN in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

AZZLY

Kommentare: The updates are sometimes not user friendly, it does not seem to be designed for ease of use regarding medical staff/use. Overall, once you get the hang of it, you get used to it.

once the information is entered into azzly, it mostly easy to find the information you are looking for

Updates are not user friendly for medical purposes; multiple steps involved in opening information.

Sabrina
Intervention Specialist in USA

Review

Kommentare: Professional, courteous, and easy to reach.

Overall, pretty fast program. Not too much lagging.

Not user friendly, very time consuming to navigate between pages and screens. Unable to open more than one tab at a time.

Antwort von AZZLY

Thank you for your review, Sabrina. I have forwarded your comments to our client services team and they will be reaching out to you shortly. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We're committed to always improving and working toward 100% customer satisfaction.

Layla
Executive Assistant/ Quality Assurance Coordinator in USA

Awful EHR

Kommentare: We went with Azzly because we were promised so much more than our previous EHR. While the physical appearance may have been more modern, the system itself felt like it was running on dial up internet. Access to charts and different charting elements was not always possible. Notes were deleted, times and dates on notes were changed without our knowledge or permission. Customer service assured us we were their "number one priority"... we were not. Some issues still exist. Customer service attempted to say everything was "user error', and while I will admit there were some occasionally, a good majority of the issues were on the software side.

At one point there were positive things I could say about Azzly... I cannot currently think of anything positive.

Everything. From the "display" issues, to the customer service, to the inability to access the system at times.

Mackenzie
Clinical Services Support Specialist in USA

Functional, not exceptional

Kommentare: It has been acceptable. There are things I would change, but there are things that make me glad I've had Azzly and not some other EHR's I've used in the past.

The interface is aesthetically pleasing, and the customer service staff get back in touch with me quickly.

Changes occur that intend to fix things, but ends up making my job more tedious with extra clicks, having to re-learn how to document, etc...

Antwort von AZZLY

Mackenzie, our support staff is well aware of the issues you and your coworkers have brought up in these reviews and will be in touch to resolve. Thank you for your review.

Betsy
Administrative Assistant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Troublesome

Kommentare: It's been very negative. There are times it's as if the plane is being built in the air and there is no concerted effort to plan before doing something. I wish I didn't have to use this EMR system and I would never recommend this system to anyone or any organization.

I like the colors of the logo. But not much else.

It is incredibly slow. Medical records take very long to pull. The page becomes unresponsive within my browser. From the eChart screen, I am not able to search for a new patient, so I have to go back to the home screen, search for a client, and then go into their eChart. Even small things like - if you check the box that says "Remember Client ID" the customer ID doesn't save. It's the small and big things.

Antwort von AZZLY

Betsy, Thank you for sharing your experience and an AZZLY client services team member will be reaching out to assist. The change in the Patient Search functionality was actually a high priority request from your facility. To see what may be coming out in a future release select the "What's New" button next to your name in the Home Screen. We are committed to improve your experience and can run some diagnostic tests to rule out what may be causing your issues Betsy.

Holly
Clinical Associate in USA

Azzly gets it done!

Kommentare: It’s a huge improvement over Tier, but not as ‘there’ as it can be.

Azzly is a major improvement over the Tier program we once used. I can get group notes in much faster.

I do not care for the strange way of entering Dap notes. Why is it necessary to go into that weird window, enter the EME #, select forms, etc?

Ashleigh
Assistant Director of treatment services in USA

Don't buy this software

Kommentare: Very poor. Would not recommend this program in increasing efficiency or functioning.

I do appreciate that the team can email Azzly and get a response directly from them instead of going through a customer service department.

SLOW SLOW SLOW. No matter how efficient the user is, one can only be as fast as the software. This software has greatly decreased our teams efficiency due to the waiting time you experience just trying to complete a simply note on a client's chart. User's have to frequently log out and log back in in order to get it running smoothly again. Several incidents of lost documentation which were not a result of user error, but Azzly could not recover these documents. Slow response time on fixing issues in their system. Team moral has been impacted due to inability to get their jobs done while waiting on the software.

Antwort von AZZLY

Hello Ashleigh, We would like to set up an online call to run diagnostics since we sent our CIO to work with the facility's IT consultant and heard that things were going smoothly. Most users report how fast the system is, so our tech team would like a visual of what you are experiencing. If you are experiencing interruption in connectivity that is how a document may not save. We want you to have a better experience so appreciate your letting us know. An AZZLY support team member will reach out.

Ruth
Detox Tech in USA

Amazing software

Kommentare: Doing intakes for our patients are so much easier and faster since the company switched over to Azzly

So easy to use, everything is self explanatory , all the documents you need are at a touch of a button

There isn't really anything that I don't like about this software

Antwort von AZZLY

Love it, Ruth! We're so glad to hear this has improved intake this much for you.

Kecia
Family Recovery Specialist in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

AZZLY Review

I like how everything was together on this program. For each client I could go in and complete each task and see what else was going on with her.

The program would cut off in the middle of me charting, I didn't like the way you had to get into the charts and calendar

Antwort von AZZLY

Hi Kecia, Thank you for the review. We are glad that you like how easy it is to track your tasks and see the comprehensive view of a patient's progress. We are making it easier to access charts while in the calendar in our next release, so we appreciate that feedback. An AZZLY support team member will reach out to run a diagnostic on why you may be losing connectivity while charting. We want you to have an easier time charting.

Kellie
Intake therapist in USA

Azzly

Kommentare: Customer service is very slow to respond and seem baffled by their own software.

I Ike the layout of where things are in the system.

It’s not always functional and often deletes documents, data, new patient profiles, etc. It also works very slow a lot of the time. I wish more documents could be opened up at once.

Antwort von AZZLY

Kellie, we appreciate your time and your review. Our Client Services team is aware of your reviews and will be in touch. Delivering a user experience that ensures your success is our top priority.

Jordan
Program Director in USA

Excellent EHR for Addiction and Behavioral Health

Kommentare: Azzly has thought of everything a Substance Abuse Treatment Center and mental health facility could need, even RCM services. The Azzly Customer service is second to none! I am proud to be an Azzly client!

This system is comprehensive, user friendly and exceeds expectations! We are so happy to have a system that thoroughly and accurately captures information in a way that allows clinicians and providers to spend less time documenting and more time caring for patients! The document library is so large that we only had to create 4 custom documents.

The process of migrating data from our old system was extensive, but that was not an issue with Azzly.