We are committed to Azzly

Bewertet am 4.4.2017
Leslie T.
Director of Operations
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Customer support is absolutely a must for our organization. We rely on experts in the field. We don't have time to know everything about everything. We find people we trust who know how to do what we don't know how to do. Azzly is one of those experts who we have learned we can trust. They are a member of our Team. When a Therapist has a problem entering in a note or changing a diagnosis, Azzly is who they call and the problem is resolved. If the Billing Specialist is having a problem getting a claim to process, Azzly is who she calls and Azzly support team is there to help her figure it out. Is Azzly problem free - NO, however, they are committed to helping us work out any "bugs" in the system and/or tailor the program to meet our specific needs.

Vorteile: It is an "All in One" program; combines Scheduling, Financial, Clinical, & Medical charting

Nachteile: For some reason, when a client pays for services, even though we enter the Therapist's name we cannot pull a report that shows what has been paid by Therapist. We pay our therapists based on what was paid for the month and we have to manually calculate it. I really don't understand why we can't pull a report sorting by Therapists paid.

von AZZLY an 11.4.2019

Leslie, we are so happy to have had your business these last few years. You had some concerns about the ease of use a couple years ago, and we're glad to report that our updates since have addressed many of the issues you brought up! Our latest update to AZZLY Rize has a robust and VERY customizable library of reports and our new filters make it easier than ever. New customers have been vocal about their pleasure with the ease of use.

Ongoing challenges

Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Clinical Director
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: For as much as it costs, I would expect something amazing. AZZLY is not amazing. When it works, it's okay. I dread receiving an email notification that updates are coming because that frequently results in glitches that prevent clinicians from being able to document their sessions in real time or in the case of the most recent update, have to recreate work they've already done. I have seen hours of work disappear from the screen, only to have to be reentered. This has resulted in clinicians having to be paid for additional work hours because AZZLY wasan't working during their scheduled hours. I have been treated condescendingly by support staff when the software was not functioning. I am not aware of AZZLY offering to cover any of the additional costs or even to credit any of the fees when their software falls short, just an embarrassed apology from customer service.

Vorteile: I can access my work from any internet connection

Nachteile: It is not user friendly and frequently causes decreased productivity.

von AZZLY an 30.4.2019

We would like to reach out and review the issues that you are having so we can improve your user experience. Please contact clientservices@azzly.com so you can show us first hand what you are experiencing. We will also have one of our tech team on with us in case it is a browser or setting issue. We appreciate your sharing and we will dedicate the time to resolve if you reach out.

Innovative software with amazing customer service!

Bewertet am 27.3.2017
Megan T.
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Azzly helped our company consolidate multiple systems so that all our information is in one location. It has also helped our staff stay on top of charting, insurance authorizations, and so much more. But my favorite feature is definitely the customer service we receive when we have an issue. The staff at azzly are amazing! They quickly to respond to any question, problem or request we might have. Thanks Azzly!

Vorteile: Tracks authorizations
Staff communication is built in
Secure email and fax direct from azzly

Nachteile: No sorting option for payments recieved for each therapist/doctor
There is not a box for patient name in the SEOB tab when entering insurance payments

von AZZLY an 12.4.2019

Thank you Megan. We wish you and your team much success. It has been a delight working with them! Our team is excited to release AZZLY's new user interface within the next 90 days with new enhancements and functionality. It will be easier and better than ever!

UPDATE: Megan! Happy to announce that the issue you brought up will be resolved when SEOB is moved to Rize.

Medication Management forte'

Bewertet am 20.2.2018
Judy S.
Director of Nursing
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We had plenty of issues when we started Azzly. However, the training folks there are very responsive. Day or night. And because they listened to unique issues with medication management, that's their forte' for sure

Vorteile: medication management. They listened and delivered on medication management. Almost immediate response to issues.

Nachteile: system inconsistent at times. And occasional loss of a note/form, however, the new RIZE system will most likely alleviate that.

von Andrew an 17.4.2019

You were right, Judy! The medication management feature is very much appreciated, we have also simplified the review and supervisory process which is so important in withdrawal management. We are proud to be the electronic health record solution for your company and to have earned the confidence of owners and staff to serve the new location. Users like you keep making us better. Thank you and enjoy retirement!

Group notes are easy

Bewertet am 3.4.2017
Jill F.
Primary Therapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love the group note function in Azzly. It sure beats having to open each client's chart separately. Occasionally there are funny quirks with the system, but the Azzly support staff are quick to respond and iron out the kinks. I'm just getting comfortable with going to the e-Chart for a full view of the client's chart, but it seems to be a vast improvement from having to open separate PDF's like before. I'd like to see them increase the number of characters for the group note section though. I often run out of space and cannot enter enough information on what happened in the group. Overall, I like Azzly better than what I was using at another agency (TIER). It's more versatile.

Vorteile: group notes

Nachteile: Entering recurring appointments in the calendar function does not always work correctly. It has been known to import clients into the encounter that are not a part of the recurring appointment.

Customer Support prompt and thorough

Angie B.
Nursing Supervisor
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: AZZLY support has been thorough and prompt. They work quickly to help resolve issues and work through customer problems.

Vorteile: The ability to navigate throughout a client's chart with ease to locate specific documentation.

Nachteile: Updates that can make documentation tedious at times. May not be necessary for all departments.

Hi Angie-
Thank you for your review. Our updates and changes are made based on user input and we try to make sure we do not disrupt any department's workflow. An AZZLY team member will reach out to discuss so we can be more aware. We want to make your documentation easier not more difficult. Appreciate your sharing.

Rize Review

Deanne D.
Substance abuse counselor
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I want to say the staff is absolutely wonderful, they are available at all times and quick to respond. They are very friendly and professional.

Vorteile: Easy to use and navigate, and the company is always working hard to make improvements. The staff listens to feedback and seem genuinely concerned to resolve any issues.

Nachteile: Information that you are currently entering can be lost if connection to internet is broken
Documents have to be locked before you sign.

von AZZLY an 25.6.2019

YES! Thank you, Deanne. We are so glad that our software and our Client Services support have been a value for you.

One Stop software product with everything you need to run your Psychotherapy practice

Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Kim W.
L.C.S.W.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall experience very positive; able to completely run my practice with this software

Vorteile: Multiple features to address all aspects of running a practice. Tech support readily available and very helpful.

Nachteile: At times adapting to new updates is challenging; but I understand a necessary part of an evolving software program.

von AZZLY an 22.5.2019

We're very glad to hear how AZZLY Rize has supported your practice, Kim! We pride ourselves on our solution being an "all-in-one" and on our client services team. Thank you for your review and your business these last several years.

Azzly Rize is both economical and very user friendly

Kevin K.
Executive Program Director
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The ease of use, and its very economical

Vorteile: I had been using KIPU, however Azzly Rise is a better EMR solution. When I first started using azzly, I had some issues with some of the new developments. the drawer was the one I had a problem with. With practice, it gave me the confidence to work through my issues. It worked for me and I felt as though I had concurred the world. Azzly over KIPU forever.

Nachteile: There are no cons for me at this time. the system is absolutely wonderful

von AZZLY an 25.6.2019

Thank you so much for your glowing review, Kevin. Our goal is to deliver the best bang for your buck, and it sounds like we've done that. So glad to hear this system has been better for you than Kipu.

As always, should you encounter any issues, please contact Client Services and we will assist.

AZZLY

Bry Y.
RN
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The updates are sometimes not user friendly, it does not seem to be designed for ease of use regarding medical staff/use. Overall, once you get the hang of it, you get used to it.

Vorteile: once the information is entered into azzly, it mostly easy to find the information you are looking for

Nachteile: Updates are not user friendly for medical purposes; multiple steps involved in opening information.

Review

Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Sabrina C.
Intervention Specialist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Professional, courteous, and easy to reach.

Vorteile: Overall, pretty fast program. Not too much lagging.

Nachteile: Not user friendly, very time consuming to navigate between pages and screens. Unable to open more than one tab at a time.

von AZZLY an 15.4.2019

Thank you for your review, Sabrina. I have forwarded your comments to our client services team and they will be reaching out to you shortly. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We're committed to always improving and working toward 100% customer satisfaction.

Functional, not exceptional

Mackenzie M.
Clinical Services Support Specialist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been acceptable. There are things I would change, but there are things that make me glad I've had Azzly and not some other EHR's I've used in the past.

Vorteile: The interface is aesthetically pleasing, and the customer service staff get back in touch with me quickly.

Nachteile: Changes occur that intend to fix things, but ends up making my job more tedious with extra clicks, having to re-learn how to document, etc...

von AZZLY an 27.6.2019

Mackenzie, our support staff is well aware of the issues you and your coworkers have brought up in these reviews and will be in touch to resolve. Thank you for your review.

Troublesome

Betsy W.
Administrative Assistant
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been very negative. There are times it's as if the plane is being built in the air and there is no concerted effort to plan before doing something. I wish I didn't have to use this EMR system and I would never recommend this system to anyone or any organization.

Vorteile: I like the colors of the logo. But not much else.

Nachteile: It is incredibly slow. Medical records take very long to pull. The page becomes unresponsive within my browser. From the eChart screen, I am not able to search for a new patient, so I have to go back to the home screen, search for a client, and then go into their eChart. Even small things like - if you check the box that says "Remember Client ID" the customer ID doesn't save. It's the small and big things.

Betsy,
Thank you for sharing your experience and an AZZLY client services team member will be reaching out to assist. The change in the Patient Search functionality was actually a high priority request from your facility. To see what may be coming out in a future release select the "What's New" button next to your name in the Home Screen. We are committed to improve your experience and can run some diagnostic tests to rule out what may be causing your issues Betsy.

Don't buy this software

Ashleigh R.
Assistant Director of treatment services
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very poor. Would not recommend this program in increasing efficiency or functioning.

Vorteile: I do appreciate that the team can email Azzly and get a response directly from them instead of going through a customer service department.

Nachteile: SLOW SLOW SLOW. No matter how efficient the user is, one can only be as fast as the software. This software has greatly decreased our teams efficiency due to the waiting time you experience just trying to complete a simply note on a client's chart. User's have to frequently log out and log back in in order to get it running smoothly again. Several incidents of lost documentation which were not a result of user error, but Azzly could not recover these documents. Slow response time on fixing issues in their system. Team moral has been impacted due to inability to get their jobs done while waiting on the software.

Hello Ashleigh,
We would like to set up an online call to run diagnostics since we sent our CIO to work with the facility's IT consultant and heard that things were going smoothly. Most users report how fast the system is, so our tech team would like a visual of what you are experiencing. If you are experiencing interruption in connectivity that is how a document may not save. We want you to have a better experience so appreciate your letting us know. An AZZLY support team member will reach out.

Amazing software

Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Ruth H.
Detox Tech
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Doing intakes for our patients are so much easier and faster since the company switched over to Azzly

Vorteile: So easy to use, everything is self explanatory , all the documents you need are at a touch of a button

Nachteile: There isn't really anything that I don't like about this software

von AZZLY an 25.4.2019

Love it, Ruth! We're so glad to hear this has improved intake this much for you.

AZZLY Review

Kecia H.
Family Recovery Specialist
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like how everything was together on this program. For each client I could go in and complete each task and see what else was going on with her.

Nachteile: The program would cut off in the middle of me charting, I didn't like the way you had to get into the charts and calendar

Hi Kecia,
Thank you for the review. We are glad that you like how easy it is to track your tasks and see the comprehensive view of a patient's progress. We are making it easier to access charts while in the calendar in our next release, so we appreciate that feedback. An AZZLY support team member will reach out to run a diagnostic on why you may be losing connectivity while charting. We want you to have an easier time charting.

Azzly Software Review

Bewertet am 21.6.2019
Holly S.
Clinical Associate
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Mostly, Azzly is overall more efficient than our old dreaded Tier Software. It saves time on entering group notes.

Vorteile: I like the main heading on the left most where I can easily find my calendar for group scheduling. I also appreciate pulling up clients by EMR #s.

Nachteile: Currently I have become confused regarding entering Dap notes. This shouldn’t be so difficult for Clinical Associates who do not have time to search.

von AZZLY an 25.6.2019

Thank you for your review, Holly. We're glad to here that AZZLY Rize has been more useful for you than the Netsmart/Tier software. I've made our Client Services team aware of the issues you're having with the dap notes and they will be reaching out to try to help you resolve.

Azzly

Kellie P.
Intake therapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Customer service is very slow to respond and seem baffled by their own software.

Vorteile: I Ike the layout of where things are in the system.

Nachteile: It’s not always functional and often deletes documents, data, new patient profiles, etc. It also works very slow a lot of the time. I wish more documents could be opened up at once.

von AZZLY an 27.6.2019

Kellie, we appreciate your time and your review. Our Client Services team is aware of your reviews and will be in touch. Delivering a user experience that ensures your success is our top priority.

Very satisfied

Bewertet am 24.6.2019
Albania A.
Program Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is easy to follow and it has quick access to the client's information.

Vorteile: I like the expand alert. I also like how easy it is to go to the client's echart with just one click.

Nachteile: It would be nice if the system would load up faster when search client's information.

von AZZLY an 25.6.2019

Thank you, Albania! we appreciate your review! It means a lot to the entire AZZLY team. We work hard every day to deliver the best solution for your needs. Glad you find it easy!

Slows down productivity.

Bewertet am 24.6.2019
April B.
Therapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: In theory, this should be an asset to my daily tasks.

Nachteile: The program is not easy to navigate. At times, clinical notes are deleted without explanation.

von AZZLY an 27.6.2019

Thank you for the review, April. Client Services is aware of the issues you all at your facility have brought up in these reviews and we are working to diagnose your issues. If you have any other issues, please send them to clientservices@azzly.com

User friendly and makes my job easier!

Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Kristin M.
Clinical Coordinator
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Support help has been great and seem to understand issues when when arises.

Vorteile: What I like most about Azzly is that I am able to review my particular work, by selecting user and also pick the date ranger. I can also go into "my work" and see if there is anything outstanding or that needs to be reviewed. I alos like the feature that I can send an alert to all staff or only certain staff when there is something that needs attentions. Lastly, it took me only a few days to understand the system, it is very user friendly.

Nachteile: The only thing i find frustrating is I have to always be mindful to select the date range (last 30-days) when I am looking for records.

von AZZLY an 5.4.2019

Thank you, Kristin! We're very glad to hear that you're enjoying the ease of use and versatility of the AZZLY Rize solution. And we're happy to hear that our support team has been so helpful.

AZZLY is so easy to use.

Rose R.
VOB Specialist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use AZZLY for different reasons: to obtain a diagnosis for a patient or an updated address, etc.....
My overall experience is a positive one.

Vorteile: AZZLY is very easy to use. I can locate the information I need about a patient immediately after logging in.
It's quick and very user friendly.

Nachteile: I cannot think of any cons at this time.

von AZZLY an 20.6.2019

Thank you, Rose! we appreciate your review! It means a lot to the entire AZZLY team. We work hard every day to deliver the best solution for your needs. Glad you find it easy

Easy of use

Gloria W.
Transportation Specialist
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great.

Vorteile: The flow of functionality, when something didn't work with the flow; we called and they fixed the issue.

Nachteile: It was very intimidating at first, because coming from Tier which now seemed so juvenile it was scary.

von AZZLY an 27.6.2019

Great, Gloria! We're very glad that you have had success at your facility with AZZLY Rize and that you saw it was an improvement from Netsmart TIER. Happy to hear that our support team was able to help you with the flow issue.

Good Choice!

Bewertet am 12.4.2019
William R.
Support Services Tech
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a smooth system and relatively easy to navigate.

Vorteile: The ease of adding, populating, filling out and navigating through each form for our patient charts. The e-signing, note bubbles are very helpful when applicable. Everything in the demographics tab makes it easy to review sensitive information all in one place. Well put together and I'm sure it will only get better. Thanks AZZLY

Nachteile: Navigation time is so slow on a surface or ipad

von AZZLY an 15.4.2019

Thank you for this review, William. We're so glad to hear you're happy with the product.
Our forms, e-signing, notes, and demographics are some of the features we're proudest of, and we're glad to hear they've been helpful for you. Going mobile is a fairly recent venture for us, and we hope that we can improve the tablet lag issue you mentioned in our upcoming rollout.

Azzly questionare

Ashley C.
Therapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have had a pleasant interaction with azzly. I have not had issues in which I have had to contact support.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use with everything being within a click. I think that the paper work itself is easy to use and user friendly with the calendar being connected to the clients chart.

Nachteile: I don't like that you have to close out of a form to go to the Calendar. It would be helpful to keep forms open and use calender.

von AZZLY an 19.6.2019

Cool! Thank you for this review, Ashley. Your feedback is important to us. We're glad to hear the one-click system is working out for you, and we've forwarded the comment on the calendar to the development team for follow-up.