Filtern nach:

Über Rycor

Nutzerfreundliche Software zur Verwaltung von Gebühren und Online-Zahlungen für K-12-Schulbezirke.

Erfahre mehr über Rycor

Vickie M.
Vickie M.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Rycor makes business sense.

Kommentare: The Rycor team was hands on during implementation and continue to offer solutions and suggestions to assist our school district on the collection of school fees thus increasing the revenue for our school district.

The software is very user friendly. One does not need a computer programming degree to use.

At this time, there isn’t any features we don’t like.

Steve S.
CFO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly student fee management software

Kommentare: Rycor allows us to offer electronic payments and other ease of use benefits for our families. It also makes discounting, pro-rating the fees, and enabling a "one stop shop" for textbooks, field trips, parking passes, athletic passes, etc all in one place. And when there's a question...the customer service is UNMATCHED! They are outstanding!

The ease of use for our school users is great, but it also provides a wonderful ease of use for our parents.

There are just a few tweaks I would make to it to enable even greater functionality....apply textbook assistance to everyone within a certain group and apply it to only their textbook fees and not "other" fees.

Deanna H.
Bookkeeper in USA

Financial Specialists

Kommentare: "There are also less errors using RYCOR. Before there were too many spreadsheets we had to take care of which were easy to lose and easy to fall behind on."

"I like being able to take payments for different schools, it's a one stop shop, making it easier for the parents"

sometimes it takes me to long to find a report I want to use. But once i find it the report is very helpful

Assistant Superintendent in Kanada

GREAT PRODUCT

Kommentare: School tuition and fees collection was up and less missing payments as well :)

We were needing a financial program for our schools to synchronize with PowerSchool. We found the Right one with Rycor

The VPN with PowerSchool is down more times that we want! will be great if Rycor creates a plugin for PowerSchool :)

Cheri D.
Chief Accountant in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great system

Kommentare: We would love to have better quality reporting at the district level for managing / understanding / reporting on our schools overall. However, the Support Team at Rycor is awesome. Super friendly and responsive. The Development team is constantly working on adding new functionality that is very helpful in our business operations. All the staff at Rycor seem to care very much about their clients both personally and from a business perspective. We always feel that our concerns are heard and validated.

Using online payments has significantly reduced the amount of cash payments at the school as well as decreasing the "accounting" required for school secretaries. It has allowed us to review and standardize processes throughout the schools since our head office accounting department is able to easily review the transactions at each of the schools.

There are fairly frequent problems between Rycor and Moneris processing transactions. Several times a week our payment batches do not equal the Moneris batches and this requires manual manipulation by the Rycor Support team. After Support fixes the transaction everything is fine but it's frustrating how frequently the error occurs.

Lucille W.
Finance Manager in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The most "Fees-ible" Champagne product!

Kommentare: RYCOR team has always been great group to work with...always attentive and helpful; customer service stars. The software is as great as the team, and consistently develops upon the needs of it's clients.

User-Friendly - to even the most non-techy staff, very understandable and truly easy to navigate for the most prominent functions. Funtionality was well thought out....the ease of getting data is very good, fields that can sort, drill downs, reports. Rycor audit trail is impeccable...date, time and user...the most helpful tool to administrators trying to help school staff.

Rycor has changed our school information flow from poor to great! There is almost nothing that is a con, but now that we've been on a few years...the first couple years had us changing GL's from the first Fees, so it would be nice to have a GL Center that can separate Active GL's from Inactive/Historical.

Pat D.
Business Manager in Kanada

Amazing Product!

Kommentare: Better reporting. Faster cash outs. Easier to make changes.
There always seems to be more than one way to do a task, or retrieve information with ease.
The support team is amazing! I used to work for a software company doing customer support and the level of support and customer service from Rycor is outstanding :o).

Intuitive, flexible, easy to learn and use. Makes my job much easier. Tasks that used to take hours to do can now be done in minutes. Automatic tracking of over payments. Ability to re-allocate and/or undo a payment even after batch close. Every feature I have wanted or needed over the years is already included in this software plus some I hadn't even thought of, but are very very useful!

The old software was easier for entering multiple cheques from different people for the same fee. Having said that, some of the features I love may not work as well if this was possible ;o) After 2 years of using this software, there really isn't anything I don't like.

Kristen D.
PowerSchool Administrator in USA

RYCOR is Great

Kommentare: I love the people at Rycor! Their support is above and beyond! They know me by name and work tirelessly to solve my issue or request! They are an amazing company!

We have been using Rycor as our school fee system for several years and it is great! My front desk secretaries can use it easily and we seldom have issues with the application.

The thing I like the least is that it doesn't work with Apple. Also, I wish it integrated into our SIS, PowerSchool, system.

Deanna W.
Administrative Assistant in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Most User Friendly Software Ever!!!!

Kommentare: My overall exeperience has been very positive. It has cut down on time that it takes to process fees etc. It has made my job more efficient. I was lucky enough to attend Rycor University in Las Vegas and took away a ton of helpful information also.

The best part about this software is how user friendly it is. It takes minutes to catch on and it is easy to fix any error you may have. I love that you can have a storefront and also that you can create forms.

NOT A THING! LOVE THE PRODUCT! Not a negative thing to say!

Lori C.
Deputy Treasurer/Payroll Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Helpful Tool

Kommentare: Our student accounts are more accurate for parent billing now with Rycor.

Rycor will sync with all of my other software. Everything can be tracked on our student accounts. Training is always available. Questions get answered.

There is a lot to learn, but Rycor's customer service is very responsive to help requests. I would like more reports and more options in running reports.

Celestine E.
director of business & Finance in Kanada

VERY FRIENDLY

Kommentare: System is friendly, ease of admin and end user use.
Its been great and we have grown together over the years since we started using the software.

EASE OF USE, AUDIT TRAIL, AND DID I SAY EASE OF USE?

SOFTWARE IS GREAT. POTENTIALLY SEAMLESS WITH OTHER SCHOOL SOFTWARES

Kristen D.
PowerSchool Administrator, Database and Systems Manager in USA

Great Company!

Kommentare: We have completely enjoyed our association with Rycor!

The customer service is bar none! I love working with the Rycor staff!

It would be helpful to me if it would work on Mac. I wish it were integrated in to PowerSchool.

Leeann C.
Bookkeeper in USA

Worth it!

Kommentare: I've increased my online credit card sales significantly, giving families another way to pay for their school fees. It's made reporting a breeze!

I love how Rycor can print reports in as little as 3 clicks! It also makes emailing invoices a breeze!

Honestly, the system is so flexible that I haven't discovered a down side yet.