Über ReviewStudio

Kollaborative Online-Proofing-Plattform, die eine intuitive Nutzeroberfläche zum einfachen Markieren und Genehmigen von Video-, Bild-, PDF- und Webprojekten bietet.

Erfahre mehr über ReviewStudio

The platform itself is clear and easy to use, intuitive and very functional.

Bewertungen zu ReviewStudio

ReviewStudio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 56 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ReviewStudio bereits verwendet?

Mike
Mike
marketing manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Super Powerful

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Does everything we want it to do, and at a very affordable price.

Really, we don't have any complaints about the product

Owner / Photographer in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review Studio can increase productivity!

Kommentare: My overall experience with RS has been amazing! My clients have adapted very well. In the first 2 months I had clients asking for the same review process (as I had tried others n the past, DROPBOX)

Review Studio serves as a connection between my marketing directors and my retoucher. I can monitor a project from the outside and make sure files are being retouched and delivered on time to the client.

Although moving decent size files around, I do wish Review Studio operated a bit faster on the user end.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Dropbox Business

Warum ReviewStudio gewählt wurde: Comments and file updating was slow and inconsistent. Color profiles were changed from files and no color control was in place.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Dropbox Business

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ReviewStudio: Color space was under control. Review Studio interface was 100 times better than another.

JOSHUA

ReviewStudio Review

Kommentare: It's been very helpful for me and keeps my presentations organized and on the web. The only hassle is the item I described in the "cons section of this review.

I like that anyone can comment and review that it's updated in real time on the web for everyone else to see. I like that it's visual and easy to use.

I think the worst part is that my clients don't know anything about this software so they are hesitant to use it to leave reviews. They are not used to it so they use a different method that they are used to. If there were better explanations on how to use it like videos like on freshbooks software it would help people get started leaving a review of my work.

letztes Jahr

Hi Josh, Good to have you on board. I should mention we launched an onboarding tour a while back to highlight key features. This should bring your clients up to speed faster. I should also mention we've done a redesign of the canvas a few months back, further aimed at making the client experience more intuitive.

Rik
Graphic Designer in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Must-have Online Review Product

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: We've been using it for more than three years. I expect to keep renewing it for the foreseeable future. This is a must-have part of our production process.

ReviewStudio makes it easy for customers of all technological levels to leave notes on projects.

It needs better global setting controls. I'd like to be able to disable unused features that cause repetitive data entry.

Kit

Great for Architecture and Building planning

Kommentare: We’ve been able to convey complex tasks easily and assign them to individuals.

I’m able to graphically convey and track revisions to my team in different time zones and places.

I wish I could show text overlay, but that’s minor

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Ziflow

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ReviewStudio: Stuart was convincing. We like that they’re open to suggestions. The ui is simple, but feature packed.

Antwort von ReviewStudio

Hi - Thanks for the kind review. And so glad to have you on board. We'd love to get clarity on what you mean by text overlay.

Danny
Art Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Powerful Proofing Tool For Any Agency

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with ReviewStudio has been wonderful. It was super easy to get started, and customer support was quick to respond and extremely helpful.

We love how easy it is to share proofs, get feedback, and get projects approved, all within a simple and easy-to-use interface.

The only two things I would like to see improved upon (and they're so minor that I don't think they're worth mentioning) is: 1. native integration with project management platforms like Basecamp (but, Zapier is a great workaround), and 2. adding clients to projects could be more streamlined (i.e. not just adding email addresses to a field, but being able to filter clients by their respective workspaces).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PageProof, GoProof und Adobe Workfront

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ReviewStudio: Mostly the price, but ReviewStudio had the best set of features suitable for our needs.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks Danny! Appreciate the feedback. We will add Basecamp to our integrations roadmap. To your comment about how you want to add clients to projects - I will reach out to clarify what your goal is.

Vice President, Communication in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Forget the PDF comments - get ReviewStudio!

Kommentare: ReviewStudio is my go-to for getting our internal clients to review documents, flyers, brochures, video, etc. It is great!

It is easy and quick to upload a file and get a link for reviewing. All of the client’s comments are in one place, no matter how many people review the file. That means just ONE VERSION of a file with all the comments in one place. No more reconciling comments from different sources!

It can take a little time for new users to understand how to leave comments. We now send them instructions. It would be nice if there was a little tutorial at the beginning.

Antwort von ReviewStudio

Hi Chris - Thanks for your positive review. Regarding your request - just wanted to let you know that there is an article and video tutorial available in our knowledge base that is specifically designed to onboard new reviewers. You can share the link to this article with your clients but we will also take steps to make this information more obvious when a new user first accesses the application.

Marin
Owner/Creative Director in Kanada
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

An essential part of our workflow

ReviewStudio makes it really easy for our clients to leave their feedback in one place and directly related to specific areas of our design work. Without it, we received feedback via email, in Word docs, and generally all over the place.

Some of our clients have a higher barrier to entry and feel hesitant to try a new tool, or find the features confusing at first.

Jim
Sr Manager, Creative Services in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing collaboration tool for content development teams!

Kommentare: We are streamlining our review process for video and PDF with our customers.

It is so easy to upload and share content with stakeholders, and sooo much better than passing around files. Love the version history and how all revision requests are archived for review. Our customers love working with us this way and the learning curve is non-existent. We love Review Studio!

Hard to find fault with a tool like RS, but our team sometimes send a review that guests cannot access. We wish we could "Allow Guest Access" as a default for all reviews within our account.

Caspar
CEO in Niederlande
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ReviewStudio is a great solution for Online Proofing

Kommentare: The team behind ReviewStudio takes all suggestions to improving the product seriously.

The ability to collaborate on the reviewing/proofing proces together with clients and other parties involved. Having all comments in one place speeds up this proces greatly. Clients also prefer to work with online solutions.

For us and out clients ReviewStudio works very nicely

Olivia
Director of Marketing in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what we needed

Kommentare: It's been great! The support, product and ease of use have saved us time, money and stress.

With a design team that's 100% work-from-home, we needed a tool to ensure our design process wasn't lost in the variables of email or phone calls. Review Studio was exactly that. It's saved us time, money and the frustrations of miscommunications at an incredibly reasonable price. The markup tools are simple and easy to use, something that was vital when I am constantly bringing in outside departments; the version history makes comparison a breeze and the admin panel allows for the right people to have the perfect amount of control so that nothing is accidentally deleted, approved, or mismanaged. If you need a good proofing software, this is it.

The only negative we've found is when a review expires on the timeline, it is locked. Sometimes fires happen and it means we have to reactive it, however overall it is not a major detriment and we still love the product.

Antwort von ReviewStudio

Thank you for the kind review! When you are setting a deadline you can choose whether the status will be "active" (no limitations) "locked" (you can view, but not add any new comments or modifications) or "inactive" (no user access until you activate - useful for presenting work to clients). It sounds like when you create your Reviews you set the status as "locked" after deadline. You can set them to "active" if you prefer. You can also reactivate Reviews from the dashboard from the dropdown near the thumbnails. I hope this helps - and thanks again for your support!

Tara
Marketing & Account Strategy Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An enterprise worthy tool at a price point suitable for smaller studios and agencies!!

I have worked as a project manager serving creative teams and marketers for over five years. In that time, I have been an integral part of implementing several project management and document review solutions. Prior to my current role, I worked at a large company that had the budget for enterprise solutions. When I transitioned to my current position at a smaller agency, I set a goal of finding a review tool that would be a value add for both our clients and our team. It would have to have many of the features I had seen in the expensive enterprise solutions but at a price that would be affordable to a smaller agency. After searching for a while and reviewing many different options, I found ReviewStudio. I was so impressed with the trial that I presented it to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of our agency, and we immediately started training our team. It's been a massive asset to our team. We operate more efficiently; it has reduced the occurrence of missed or incorrect edits and has streamlined the review process for both our internal team and our clients. I am also blown away by how hard the ReviewStudio team is working to make continuous improvements.

My only nit-picky feedback is that the review canvas on mobile devices could use some improvement as it is a bit glitchy.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: GoProof und Ziflow

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ReviewStudio: Features and pricing.

Antwort von ReviewStudio

Thanks so much Tara - and we are going to fix the mobile experience in an upcoming release.

E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review Studio User Feedback

The simplicity in posting a comment is one of the best features of this software. I work with multiple teams, technical and non-tecnhical, and the simplicity of the review feature helps all of us be on the same page. This saves a lot of training cost and time. Also, having multiple reviews on the same window helps us review the implementation of feedback from the previous versions has been done properly. This helps when working with a large number of vendors to ensure all the feedback provided is implemented.

We as an organisation have always been in awe with the software. Something which we dislike is that review comments lack a bit of chronology if there are multiple reviews on a single file. The numbering, in that case, happens on the basis of who reviewed the file first. But it disturbs the flow for a person who needs to implement those changes. So sometimes finding the comment by number gets a bit tough. Also, with the new interface, the speed of the software has reduced which is a strict no for us.

Antwort von ReviewStudio

Thanks for your positive review. You'll be happy to know that in our latest update we added a sort option to the comments so that you can present them using the original chronology. Hope that helps and please do pass along any additional feedback that can us further improve the application for you.

Ryan
Owner / Director in Kanada

ReviewStudio is fantastic

Kommentare: Highly recommend and the staff there is great. I beta tested multiple versions and every time I ask for a new feature they are quick to reply and update, this is something you don't see very much these days.

My company has been using this product for many years. The ability to review still renderings, photographs, videos and 360 images is a very integral part of our workflow and our clients find it very easy to use. Multiple versions, the compare tool, markup tools and ability to attach files to comments is really great.

I think the only con is that the mobile version of it isn't nearly as easy as on desktop / laptop. Clients will often leave blank comments or strange lines on the review before realizing they should do it on the computer.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for the kind words Ryan! If ever you run into an issue on the mobile version, be sure to send it across to our support team. We made a big update a few months bug that dramatically improved the mobile UX.

Lori
Director of Brand and Marketing in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Value and Easy to Use

5,0 vor 2 Tagen Neu

Email alerts include an image of the item to be reviewed.

Occasional glitches, but we've never had anything big enough that required support.

Laurel
Art director & designer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Keeps everyone on the same page

I'm a freelance designer who frequently works with small teams, and projects require feedback from everyone before they can be signed off and sent to print. ReviewStudio is an amazing tool to keep everyone on the same page. The markup tools are very straightforward, and my clients have also remarked how easy the software was for them to use and navigate. Most importantly, ReviewStudio helps my clients save time by avoiding duplicate suggestions, and it helps me save time by containing all the markups in one place. No more digging through email threads or passing marked up PDFs back and forth.

What really bothers me with this software is how it scrolls with a mouse. You can scroll up or down infinitely it seems like, and it's easy to lose your position if you're used to navigating documents this way. I wish this could be fixed by either limiting the space above/below the page for a single-page document, or by enabling scrolling to view the previous/next page for a multi-page document. This is how our design software works, and I intuitively want to scroll to move between pages.

Antwort von ReviewStudio

Hi Laurel - thank you for your positive review. Just wanted to let you now that in our latest release we have addressed that problem you describe with scrolling. Hopefully that helps but please contact us if you have any further issues or suggestions for improvements.

Matheus
Partner in Belgien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and Powerful Online Review Tool

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Its a fantastic tool, easy and intuitive. We need very little training needed when adding a new user.

Very easy to organize and review projects, delegate tasks and get the revisions done smoothly. Ability to have internal/external review processes

They improved recently the ability to see multiple projects from one client. I guess a basic list view option would help navigating through long lists.

Andre
Creative Director in Kanada
Design, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

simple and effective

Kommentare: We found Review Studio to be the easiest way to quickly discuss visual information over the distance.
Talking to remote clients or coworkers on a phone and being able to control and markup the presentation from both (or multiple) sides in one session won several projects for us. :-)
Very solid tool!

ReviewStudio is a sophisticated tool, but intuitive and easy to use by anybody on all platforms and screens. Sometimes we use it as an emergency solution when other methods of collaboration fail. To setup a review takes just a few seconds and you can share it via url link.

I miss ability to place a text and not to be able to move comment markers in different position (sometime they obscure the view).

Antwort von ReviewStudio

Hi Andre - thanks for your positive review. WRT the comment markers - the person who adds the annotations can reposition them as necessary so that they don't block the view. And you can also hide all the annotations from the canvas if you want to see the completely unobstructed original (or cycle through the annotations one at a time). Hope that helps!

Jonas
Director in UK
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good simple to use review platform

Kommentare: Our client likes that we offer an online review platform and this adds value to our products and we feel it helps keep better track of changes and feedback.

We like how easy it is to add image and video feedback also refine the feedback with attachments, links and further comments. The latest additions of client and project based organisation is also a very nice feature. Most of our clients take to the software very easily and have used the features of the platform on projects.

The software still feels a bit 'young' and we have experienced a few bugs particularly on mobile devices and browsers like Firefox. But we are confident these niggles will be ironed out as the development continues.

Sarah
Owner + Graphic Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Great product for the price

Kommentare: Overall I love this product for the price I pay and it's a great tool.

I started using Review Studio a year ago. Review Studio has helped me gather feedback from clients in one spot, cut down on the versions I'm putting out, and be more efficient. It's been a great collaboration tool. I work with clients across the U.S. and it's been easy for them to use. Even the folks that aren't that tech-savvy. As a small studio who tries to keep expenses down, it's been a good price for what I need.

I wish I could set approvals for clients, but maybe the feature is coming. I also wish there was a good way to capture emails to review like InMotionNow does. I love to see some more integrations maybe with MailChimp, Constant Contact, or Dropbox and Google.

jane
Art Director in USA
Grafikdesign, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hits Most of the Points on Our Wish List

Kommentare: After several months of exploring other workflows and trying other proofing solutions, we decided on Review Studio. This week, we are ready to make the leap after the proofing system we were using had an "upgrade". So we moved our timeline up by a month and we aren't looking back!

Excellent customer support, good client-facing functionality, streamlined proof uploading, amazing search/ file tagging system, both thumbnails AND text for file listing, and rapid notifications.

No client-facing dashboard. Clients have to rely on their email message filing to see which of their proofs are active/ inactive/ complete. We have clients/ sales reps who manage several dozen portfolios with us and this may start to prove cumbersome for them. We may have to find a workaround at some point, but for now, we are managing.

Antwort von ReviewStudio

Hi Jane, Thank you for that very positive review. In response to the concern you raise, I just wanted to let you know that it's only the "guest" reviewers that do not have access to a dashboard. But if you have collaborators who are involved ongoing in multiple projects, you can set up a user account for them so that they can better track their reviews in a dashboard. If you require only a few additional users, we can add them to any plan for a reasonable fee and you can contact us for more information about setting that up.

Jason
President in Kanada
Animation, Selbstständig

ReviewStudio is a key part of my customer service

Kommentare: I've been using ReviewStudio (formerly Cozimo) for well over 10 years. It's been a great tool for me and the developers continue to add features and refine the user experience to make it even better.

Most of my clients are in other cities. The ability to look at various types of media in an interactive way is extremely helpful. It allows me to further a connection with my clients and helps ensure that our communication is effective. Beyond the interactive features, it's also great to be able to post media for review and comment at a client's leisure.

The only problems I've had with ReviewStudio relate to my hardware. I use a Wacom tablet and I find the responsiveness of the toolbar quite inconsistent and I have to be very specific with how I switch between tools or else nothing happens. The other problem is with my new 4K monitor. For some reason the zoom controls don't respond as expected. That said, these are not unworkable issues for me.

letztes Jahr

Hi Jason. Thanks for your decade+ of support. That means a lot to us. And we hope to see you for (at least) another decade. Regrading your Wacom concerns and 4k monitor zoom controls, these should both be working perfectly now with the update we made a few months back. Thanks as always.

Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Stop sharing files and pull feedback together at one place

Kommentare: After introduction the review studio which was accepted by the whole team immediately our efficacy has increased significantly. We have set up an electronic approval workflow.

Allows comprehensive workflows. Clear assignment of tasks

Approval status of one version does not get transferred to file updates with minor changes which is required approval of all involved in all versions. Even with this enhancement potential it’s great

Andrew
Owner / President in USA
Animation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reviewing Review Studio

Kommentare: We use ReviewStudio everyday. I don't remember how we reviewed projects with clients before we had it. My more demanding clients love the fact that they can draw their own comments directly on the video frames.

It is easy and secure to share video projects with clients.

I would prefer if we could make it more proprietary.

Joanne
Head of Studio in Singapur
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great platform to review your creative mocks!

Kommentare: Quicker responses from client, able to download videos directly from the platform.

Quick and simple to use, easy to guide new users through.

Wish that there is an option for an open link to share with clients directly and some form of reporting metrics.

Antwort von ReviewStudio

Thanks for your continued business and the review. Just to clarify - if you enable guest access on a Review (proof) you can send the link to anyone, post it in an email or into whatever other channel your clients may use. Anyone with that link will have access to the files and can leave their feedback. With regards to reporting - it's coming! Depending on what you are looking for, we may be able to retrieve the report for you today (we do this for several of our enterprise clients). Thanks again - and we are glad you (and your clients) appreciate the intuitiveness of the platform.