Über ReviewStudio

Kollaborative Online-Proofing-Plattform, die eine intuitive Nutzeroberfläche zum einfachen Markieren und Genehmigen von Video-, Bild-, PDF- und Webprojekten bietet.

Erfahre mehr über ReviewStudio

Easy to use and share with new clients to get rapid, asynchronous feedback on my work.

Bewertungen zu ReviewStudio

ReviewStudio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 86 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ReviewStudio bereits verwendet?

Paulo
Paulo
CGI Artist in Brasilien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Panseri 3D Experience

Kommentare: ReviewStudio has provided an excellent experience overall. Its user-friendly interface and powerful collaboration tools have streamlined our projects. Real-time commenting and robust project management features have been particularly beneficial. Highly satisfied with its performance.

I loved ReviewStudio for its user-friendly interface, seamless collaboration tools, and comprehensive project management features. The real-time commenting and excellent customer support were particularly standout. Overall, it streamlined our creative projects and enhanced productivity. Highly recommend!

ReviewStudio impressed me with its seamless performance, and I honestly couldn't find any significant drawbacks. The platform's user-friendly interface, efficient collaboration tools, and excellent project management features made my experience overwhelmingly positive. Highly recommended without reservations

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Drive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ReviewStudio: ReviewStudio's intuitive interface, robust collaboration features, and comprehensive project management tools were the key factors that led me to choose it over alternatives. The positive industry feedback and responsive customer support reinforced my decision.

Stef
Director of Operations in Kanada

essential agency tool

Kommentare: Overall it's a great tool that we use daily. We couldn't run our daily operations without it.

- URL doesn't change when you upload new proofs. - you can upload multiple files (mixed file types) to the same proof

- can't add all users to a proof in one click - the commenting/assigning of tasks is clunky - communication from the company about updates and outages is poor

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hightail, Adobe Workfront und Ziflow

Warum ReviewStudio gewählt wurde: The price point and our criteria of required features

Zuvor genutzte Software: Ziflow

Medupi
Web designer in Südafrika
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ReviewStudio

ReviewStudio solves misunderstanding between it's users

There's nothing I dislike about ReviewStudio.

Regina
Account Executive in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Version control and document all project feedback in one place.

Kommentare: Most of our clients are willing participants. We not only use it to keep track of client feedback, but we document our internal review edits there as well. It has been great knowing we've essentially captured everything we need to know about a project in one place where we can easily access the information.

The fact that we can document internal and external edits to all versions of a project and have it stored in one location.

Some of the tools aren't so intuitive and it can be easy to upload a project to the wrong spot if you aren't paying careful attention.

Joe
Principal in Kanada

3D Rendering studio using ReviewStudio for 4 years

Having all the feedback and uploaded references in one easy to access place online is crucial for us. It helps keep accountability on both artists and clients. Also, we prefer to support Canadian businesses.

Separating Internal and External comments would be nice. Pricing has increased over the years.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: GoProof, GoVisually und Wrike

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ReviewStudio: Ultimately, we chose the Canadian based firm.

Fiona
Project Manager in Kanada
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Streamlined Collaboration and Approval Process with ReviewStudio

Kommentare: Our overall experience with ReviewStudio has been positive. It has become an integral part of our workflow, especially for internal and external reviews of our creative projects. The platform's user-friendly interface has made it easy to onboard team members and contractors, and the customer support has been exceptional.

ReviewStudio's intuitive interface and collaboration features accommodates our review and approval process. We especially love the platform's ability to accommodate multiple users and roles, along with its in-platform and external notification systems. Versioning have also been a key feature for us, allowing us to track changes.

We have experienced occasional slow loading times, especially with larger volumes of data. Additionally, we encountered sporadic issues with a specific version of MacOS. While ReviewStudio generally meets our needs, we believe that incorporating a few more features could further enhance the user experience.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Dropbox Business und Ziflow

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ReviewStudio: We chose ReviewStudio over other alternatives due to its seamless integration into our workflow and its ability to support our specific needs for creative project reviews. The platform's collaborative features and ease of use were key factors in our decision-making process.

Design, Selbstständig

Absolutely the best review and remote collaboration tool around.

Kommentare: This tool is absolutely indispensable for my work as a freelance 3D designer. They continue to innovate and improve the platform and it gets better every year.

There's a tiny learning curve for users that haven't used a tool like this before, and it'd be nice to have a feature to automatically notify logged in clients when I complete tasks or upload revisions.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Dropbox Business und Filestage

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ReviewStudio: The critical features I wanted were missing from the other platforms, and the price for ReviewStudio is very reasonable.

Lori
Director of Brand and Marketing in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Value and Easy to Use

Email alerts include an image of the item to be reviewed.

Occasional glitches, but we've never had anything big enough that required support.

Kimberly
President in USA
Kino & Film, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Value for Online Video Review Platform

Kommentare: Overall we are very satisfied with Review Studio and find it a great value for the price.

Review Studio is easy to use, easy to onboard new clients and staff, and has all the tools you really need in an online video review platform including tagging team members, real time commenting, and more.

I wish there was 24/7 service options besides email. I wish the mobile platform was usable to leave comments.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Frame.io und Wipster

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ReviewStudio: Price was our main reason for choosing Review Studio.

Kit

Great for Architecture and Building planning

Kommentare: We’ve been able to convey complex tasks easily and assign them to individuals.

I’m able to graphically convey and track revisions to my team in different time zones and places.

I wish I could show text overlay, but that’s minor

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Ziflow

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ReviewStudio: Stuart was convincing. We like that they’re open to suggestions. The ui is simple, but feature packed.

Antwort von ReviewStudio

Hi - Thanks for the kind review. And so glad to have you on board. We'd love to get clarity on what you mean by text overlay.

Olivia
Director of Marketing in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what we needed

Kommentare: It's been great! The support, product and ease of use have saved us time, money and stress.

With a design team that's 100% work-from-home, we needed a tool to ensure our design process wasn't lost in the variables of email or phone calls. Review Studio was exactly that. It's saved us time, money and the frustrations of miscommunications at an incredibly reasonable price. The markup tools are simple and easy to use, something that was vital when I am constantly bringing in outside departments; the version history makes comparison a breeze and the admin panel allows for the right people to have the perfect amount of control so that nothing is accidentally deleted, approved, or mismanaged. If you need a good proofing software, this is it.

The only negative we've found is when a review expires on the timeline, it is locked. Sometimes fires happen and it means we have to reactive it, however overall it is not a major detriment and we still love the product.

Antwort von ReviewStudio

Thank you for the kind review! When you are setting a deadline you can choose whether the status will be "active" (no limitations) "locked" (you can view, but not add any new comments or modifications) or "inactive" (no user access until you activate - useful for presenting work to clients). It sounds like when you create your Reviews you set the status as "locked" after deadline. You can set them to "active" if you prefer. You can also reactivate Reviews from the dashboard from the dropdown near the thumbnails. I hope this helps - and thanks again for your support!

Ryan
Owner / Director in Kanada

ReviewStudio is fantastic

Kommentare: Highly recommend and the staff there is great. I beta tested multiple versions and every time I ask for a new feature they are quick to reply and update, this is something you don't see very much these days.

My company has been using this product for many years. The ability to review still renderings, photographs, videos and 360 images is a very integral part of our workflow and our clients find it very easy to use. Multiple versions, the compare tool, markup tools and ability to attach files to comments is really great.

I think the only con is that the mobile version of it isn't nearly as easy as on desktop / laptop. Clients will often leave blank comments or strange lines on the review before realizing they should do it on the computer.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the kind words Ryan! If ever you run into an issue on the mobile version, be sure to send it across to our support team. We made a big update a few months bug that dramatically improved the mobile UX.

Andre
Creative Director in Kanada
Design, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

simple and effective

Kommentare: We found Review Studio to be the easiest way to quickly discuss visual information over the distance.
Talking to remote clients or coworkers on a phone and being able to control and markup the presentation from both (or multiple) sides in one session won several projects for us. :-)
Very solid tool!

ReviewStudio is a sophisticated tool, but intuitive and easy to use by anybody on all platforms and screens. Sometimes we use it as an emergency solution when other methods of collaboration fail. To setup a review takes just a few seconds and you can share it via url link.

I miss ability to place a text and not to be able to move comment markers in different position (sometime they obscure the view).

Antwort von ReviewStudio

Hi Andre - thanks for your positive review. WRT the comment markers - the person who adds the annotations can reposition them as necessary so that they don't block the view. And you can also hide all the annotations from the canvas if you want to see the completely unobstructed original (or cycle through the annotations one at a time). Hope that helps!

Jason
President in Kanada
Animation, Selbstständig

ReviewStudio is a key part of my customer service

Kommentare: I've been using ReviewStudio (formerly Cozimo) for well over 10 years. It's been a great tool for me and the developers continue to add features and refine the user experience to make it even better.

Most of my clients are in other cities. The ability to look at various types of media in an interactive way is extremely helpful. It allows me to further a connection with my clients and helps ensure that our communication is effective. Beyond the interactive features, it's also great to be able to post media for review and comment at a client's leisure.

The only problems I've had with ReviewStudio relate to my hardware. I use a Wacom tablet and I find the responsiveness of the toolbar quite inconsistent and I have to be very specific with how I switch between tools or else nothing happens. The other problem is with my new 4K monitor. For some reason the zoom controls don't respond as expected. That said, these are not unworkable issues for me.

Antwort von ReviewStudio

Hi Jason. Thanks for your decade+ of support. That means a lot to us. And we hope to see you for (at least) another decade. Regrading your Wacom concerns and 4k monitor zoom controls, these should both be working perfectly now with the update we made a few months back. Thanks as always.

Andrew
Owner / President in USA
Animation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reviewing Review Studio

Kommentare: We use ReviewStudio everyday. I don't remember how we reviewed projects with clients before we had it. My more demanding clients love the fact that they can draw their own comments directly on the video frames.

It is easy and secure to share video projects with clients.

I would prefer if we could make it more proprietary.

Joleen
Business Unit Director in Südafrika

Business Unit Director

Kommentare: I personally love that the entire creative process is streamlined and all parties involved in a specific project are able to deliver faster and more accurate work.

Having everyone involved in the project internally and from a client point of view being able to review and provide feedback instantly.

Sometimes there is a slight lag in loading of the files.

Laura
Account Executive in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing, the platform is easy to review and approve

Kommentare: So far it has been a great experience, and I would definitely recommend.

It allows both the client and agency to make changes in the most simple and easy way or process to follow.

Clients are sometimes confused on how to use it but once they get the hang of it it becomes easy to use.

Robert
President in Kanada
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Invaluable for managing creative workflow

Kommentare: We use ReviewStudio to manage feedback and approvals with clients, designers and subcontractors. It has proven essential and invaluable across the both the team and clients.

It's highly intuitive and quite easy to get setup, for all stakeholders involved. The feature set is highly robust covering the range of our needs, whether markup tools, file formats or workflow steps. Support has been great whenever needed.

None really. On the odd occasion that we hit mission critical or something is unclear, the team is very quick to respond.

Julia
Director in UK
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review Studio

Kommentare: Review Studio enables us to retain clients. It's really useful for large projects where lots of people are involved.

I like that you can keep all the client's revisions in one place, compare them and add other people to comment. It's very collaborative and makes jobs a lot easier to track.

Some of the tools are a little small and it doesn't jump to a comment when you press on the number, which means you have to search around the page for the number.

Josh
Graphics Coordinator in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Proofing streamlined!

Kommentare: ReviewStudio is essential to our company completing our projects on-time. The dashboard helps us organize, the tools lead to clear and concise feedback with actionable tasks to complete, all while being able to proof at any time, from any location.

The software is very intuitive and is packed with a plethora of tools. The dashboard is great and makes organization of our internal files a breeze. The robust toolset makes it easy for anyone to pick up within minutes of using, and there are handy keyboard shortcuts to boost productivity as well!

I'm going to be picky here, and it's a very minimal gripe, but the mouse movements/gestures are a little touchy and can cause you to "flick" the document out of the proofing plane. But this is remedied by pressing 0 (zero) to center the view!

Regina
Designer in Südafrika

Review Studio Review

it helps with the reviewing process within our digital agency

constant reminders to review the work that was sent

Dana
Dana
CEO in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Great and AFFORDABLE online review platform

Kommentare: I feel the UI is quick easy and intuitive. I can get images up for review VERY quickly and the ability to lock it down at a certain point is very valuable. I can then let my team loose and use it to track progress and completion of tasks.

The price point is amazing and even when I go though periods of not using it I maintain my subscription because it is so affordable. The platform itself is clear and easy to use, intuitive and very functional.

I wish there was a BIT more ability to customize / brand the interface to match my company look but this is a minor issue.

bruce
owner in USA
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

small architectural practice

Kommentare: We have been using Review Studio for a number of years and find it to be a great value.

Review studio allows us to collaborate with clients with diverse schedules and have one place where we have a record of comments. I

Though it is pretty simple, some of our clients aren't interested in learning how to work with the software.

Nicole
Social Media Manager and Copy Writer in Südafrika

Great Platform for Reviewing and Approving

Kommentare: It has been a great experience so far, and I would recommend this to anyone.

Its a convenient Platform that allows both the agency and the client to review and approve documents.

It was a bit confusing when I started using the platform, but after a bit of training, it was actually very easy and convenient to use.

Lisa
Freelance Presentation Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Presentation Design

Kommentare: It was a great experience especially for a freelance designer.

My client loved that you could see how the project progressed through the different versions and we both were able to collaborate with ease. It made me look very professional!

It was a little difficult at first to understand how to send a notification that a project is ready for review. I had entered the client into the program, but it seemed that I had to do it again each time I sent a review to him.

Antwort von ReviewStudio

Glad you and your client had a great experience. With regards to having add your client every time a new Project is set up, you should use the teams feature. You can create a team at the Client or Project level. With a team in place, every time you add a Review to a Client or Project, the user(s) will be automatically added.