Über Tango

Tango Card bündelt einfache Technologie, großartige Prämien und professionellen Service, damit Unternehmen das Beste aus ihren Prämienprogrammen herausholen können.

Erfahre mehr über Tango

Their API made it possible to seamlessly integrate a vast library of digital rewards directly into our Preferred Patron Customer Loyalty platform.

As many sites there is a limitation to how many giftcards they have.

Bewertungen zu Tango

Tango hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 472 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Tango bereits verwendet?

SHRESHTHI

Joseph
Senior Engineer in Kenia
Tiefbau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Agrxis Review on Tango

Kommentare: Tango, in my opinion, has been a superb platform for organizing staff incentives and recognition schemes. I can easily explore and use the many functions because of the user-friendly interface and simple design. The "Rewards Catalog" is a noteworthy feature since it provides a variety of enticing awards that inspire and involve workers. The Manager-to-Peer Recognition tool, which enables me to recognize and acknowledge the work of my team members, is something I truly like. The eCards option allows me to send personalized notes and expressions of gratitude, which gives the recognition process a more personal touch. The peer-to-peer recognition tool encourages coworkers to acknowledge and support one another, which promotes a great workplace culture. I can modify the loyalty program to meet the requirements of my firm thanks to its extensive and adaptable rewards management functions. Tango has helped my organization build a culture of appreciation, develop cooperation, and increase employee morale overall. Any firm trying to increase employee appreciation and engagement should definitely consider Tango.

In my experience with Tango, what I liked most is the comprehensive and user-friendly platform it provides for managing employee recognition and rewards. The Manager-to-Peer Recognition feature is a standout, as it allows me to easily acknowledge and appreciate the hard work and achievements of my team members. The platform's eCards feature adds a personal touch, enabling me to send customized messages of recognition. The Peer-to-Peer Recognition feature promotes a positive work culture by encouraging colleagues to appreciate and support each other. The loyalty program and rewards management functionalities are also impressive, giving me the flexibility to design and implement a program that aligns with the specific needs of my organization.

In my experience with Tango, what I liked least is the limited customization options available for the eCards feature. While the platform offers a range of pre-designed templates, I found it somewhat restrictive when trying to personalize the eCards to match my organization's branding and style.

Pavan
Executive in Indien
Marktforschung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the Best company in market

Kommentare: It was superb experience and we are using since 5+ years

as soon as we order we will get the vouchers on same day where u will not find with the competitors

Need to introduce popular brands like paypal to reach more people

Nicole
Assistant Office Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Not the most user friendly

saves on time to not have to send a gift card to someone and on the purchase of the plastic.

most often when going to submit the dollar amount that you want on the gift card and then hit submit there is usually always and error that it can not be processed at this time. this can be frustrating when trying to reward individuals

Safa
Teacher in Bangladesch
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A booster doge for small business

Kommentare: Although it has limitations it will bring a big change to your company if you apply it in your real life. It will motivate your users to engage with your business. So I will recommend it to small businesses mostly.

I came to know about tango after giving a review to Capterra. They provided me with a gift card. I feel very lucky. They give gift cards based on the user's preference. If you want to take Starbucks as a gift, you can choose it. If you want virtual debit card. You can do so.

Before when I used tango, there was so many gift card option for my region. But now there are not so many options available to redeem. So I would recommend them to improve their gift card providing field.

Kavon
Freelancer in Jamaika
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Best rewardable app to use for gifts and prizes

Kommentare: It help me get gift cards and rewards that are functional and usable for a wide range of business and websites.

I love it , the concept and idea is very amazing that I can earn gift cards amazes me.

I really cant say anything bad or degrading about it ..all I know is that it's the card of the new century..

Katie
Sr. Marketing Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and implement

Kommentare: A good low-touch tool to offer incentives and rewards. We are utilizing it for a variety of needs. The primary use case is to help our sales team in their prospecting efforts and offer an incentive to take a meeting. Additionally, we have used to gift our clients during the holiday, survey winners, and employee recognition.

I like that there are no fees to utilize the platform so our entire budget can be used on gifting. That was not the case with a lot of the platforms I researched. It's very easy to use and they have pre-recorded training videos to help with training. It was very quick and simple to get started.

I wish there was better reporting on the status of gift cards sent. Currently, to see the status of viewed or redemption you need to look up each person individually. It would be super helpful if you could export a list to see their status so our sales teams know who they may need to follow up with. Additionally, it would be nice if we could send the digital gift card using our own email platform and still have the redemption status tracked. Some clients thought the email was spam since came from a different email address and some got stuck in their company spam filters.

Brittany
Brittany
Search engine evaluator in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Nice

Never had any issues with cards or payments works well

Can't use cards on things like cash app or paypal

Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I am a Tango Card user

Kommentare: It is very easy to use this card to get the reward. So I am positive about the card.

I have used this Tango card as a user from a different reward provider. It was very easy to get my reward using the card.

I am a user, so I only know the good part of this one.

Loren Anne
CSR in USA
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The benefits of Tango

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

This is highly efficient and very accessible. I can now easily pay online due to convenient redeeming of rewards.

None. It's very easy to use, easy to navigate and very friendly-environment.

jayasri
web in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

tango review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

it is easily understandable and use lot of features are there

cost is high for longer use. need good ui

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Tango Card for Employee Engagement

Kommentare: The finest platform for giving electronic gifts to your employees is Tango Card. I frequently used this program as a software reviewer to claim the incentives I earned for providing beneficial reviews about various platforms for conducting business. The best feature of this software is that they have a set time for delivering e-gifts to customers, and all of the accumulated e-gifts can be combined into a single gift card. Employees benefited from this because they became more engaged in their work, and employers benefited as well (having better business due to good employees performance). This app's incentives don't expire, so you don't need to hurry to redeem your reward; instead, you can save the link and view it at a later time. The reward catalog contains all of the options you have for using your reward, allowing you to choose freely. There's no need to worry about keeping track of every transaction because you can see in the history if the request you made has been accepted or is still pending. Indeed, the interface of this software is very easy to use and you can easily send or receive digital rewards. I had previously used comparable platforms to Tango, such as Roller, but I prefer this app more because of how simple it is to use and how they guarantee that users will receive their rewards on time. Another positive aspect is how quickly their customer support responds when having issues in claiming incentives.

1. Claiming the vouchers is really easy because everything is available in the Catalog2. Filters can be found to easily choose the preferred rewards

1. Depending on country of origin, the choices where to use the digital reward is limited2. The incentive amount cannot be completely converted if the currency in your country is not denominated in dollars3. The remaining balance cannot be combined with other gift card links

swati
startup in Indien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My troubleshooter for E-gift cards

Kommentare: It's was really good to use this and I definitely recommend to use this at lest for once as it wouldn't disappoint you if your looking for safe and easy to manage Services.

It's really safe and secure. Every information that we share are secure and very action that takes place are transparent like we can easy track that exactly from where we are receiving the incentives .Moreover it provides really good customer care services you hardy have to wait a few minutes for any of their staff to attain your complain. You don't have to scroll a lot to complete the verifications and other necessary actions it can be done with few clicks.

So far I have not encountered any major draw backs except for some minor ones like Prepaid debit cards are hard to redeem and limitations on some free Gift Cards.

JEFF
JEFF
Bartender in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Tango E-Gift Cards: The Best Incentive Payout Method

Kommentare: It has all been said above.I am a user/ recipient of Tango E-Gift Card opportunities and I love it.
Their Prepaid Solutions site allows you to create a secure digital wallet if you want. Some options (vary by state) never expire. Their phone support is VERY FRIENDLY and helpful. And you get to choose from a great array of stores and options. It feels nice to get those rewards. I'd recommend it to any business person who might implement concession rewards for their workers or general everyday gift giving desires.

I love the store and brand option on Tango. When I do small studies, or sometimes get praise in some of my job, I often get Thanked by receiving a Tango Gift Card redemption link. It is super fast (digital gift cards process in minutes) and very easy to navigate.

The ONLY think I truly dislike in this Gift Card reward software is that some Providers/ Clients have Tango limitations versus many who do not. What I am saying is Companies choose their list I gather and make their set of rules. One might let you get any E-Gift Card for the $5 starting minimum while others limit $5 to certain vendors and you can only get ( for example ) a digital Visa/MC after $50 versus $5. That isn't a Tango issue in my mind but I do dislike that and it does limit me if a Client or Job does it that way.

April
April
Project Manager in USA
Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Could use some improvement

Kommentare: We use Tango to pay customers for completing surveys.

I like this program because you can pay multiple people at one time. You fill out a spreadsheet with all the names and payments, and then upload it. That feature is great.

There are a few things that could be improved with this program. It is clunky to use. You fill out a spreadsheet and upload to the website for payment to be sent to customers. If anything is even remotely off on your spreadsheet, payments will be delayed. There doesn't seem to be a consistent time of when payments to customers are made, as sometimes it is in a day or two and sometimes not for several days. Customer service and communication with this company is terrible! You cannot easily get ahold of anyone. You cannot call anyone, you have to email and a response can take days. Meanwhile customers are waiting for their payment and you have to field angry calls from them as you wait for Tango to respond. It doesn't seem worth it, might as well send out gift cards or do Paypal or something.

Sudhir
CASS Lead in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Perfect solution for your rewards and recognition requirements

Kommentare: It has been a fabulous experience with Tango Card and unlike it's competitors where the rewards are limited to Amazon vouchers, Tango card offers a great deal of flexibility where it allows users to chose from multiple brands or stores. I have been using Tango card to reward my peers in the team as well.

The best part of Tango Cards is that it is widely accepted in many countries and caters to rewards for multiple currencies depending on which part of the globe you are. One of the salient features of the Tango Cards is it gives flexibility to it's receivers to choose gifts or rewards from various options.

One of the features where perhaps I would request Tango Card to enhance is to merge the balances of various cards into one card. This will enable users to have one tango card for all the rewards they have received.

Dipik
CEO in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use, Effective Solution

Kommentare: We wanted to provide broad appeal, easy to fulfill incentives for customers. We chose Tango Card 5 years ago and are going strong.

Very easy to use for both ordering/distribution and usage by the end user. Support is great whenever we have any questions.

We have had no issues at all using Tango Card. We have distributed thousands of gift cards and have had zero issues.

Amalia
VP of Tech and Data in USA
Vorstandsbüro, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Critical to our organization and mission

Kommentare: We LOVE Tango and do not see us functioning without them. We also have a fantastic account manager who is always responsibe.

Tango has allowed us to scale to over 500+ dinners a week on our platform without having to scale our staff which would not have been possible before. It has allowed us to function faster and more efficiently, with a better experience for our users.

Some kinks with Salesforce integration at the beginning but now runs smoothly.

Linda
Linda
N/A in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Tango Me this!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. I've used Tango from multiple companies or people. The redemption process is quick and easy.

I like it when many companies utilize Tango as an option to pay their users from gifts to payment for work. The emails sent out explains the easy steps in how to redeem your card. They also allow you to choose from multiple gift cards which makes the experience great. I've always received all communication quick and never had to use customer service for anything. I've been using Tango for over 4+ years and always enjoy using them.

I get sent many tango cards from different companies. I struggled in how to figure out how to stack the amount all in one lump sum vs $5 here or $40 there/

Sanober
Project Executive in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great and Simple Way to Transfer Money

Kommentare: Its a nice,convenient and a hassle free way to transfer money and gift to others, but they need to go for mass marketing for creating more awareness So it should be except able every where.

Its user friendly any one can use it with no time.Actually its works as a Visa Card for any client for any customer with the given details. Best part you client can use it even if they do not have an Bank Account.They can use it to purchase any thing as they use credit cards. Fast ,simple and convenient as the need of time

Not as such but some websites and places where it is not acceptable. more marketing and public aware is needed.

Lana
Postdoctoral Research Fellow in USA
Forschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for us in research!

Kommentare: Great experience--we recommend Tango Card to many others.

Our team loves using Tango Card to pay participants in research. Our participants appreciate the variety of options offered by Tango Card, and we appreciate how quick and easy it is to get their payments to them, as well as track payments which is critical for our internal reporting purposes

Customizing the email templates takes a moment to get used to, but becomes fairly straightforward with practice.

Marisa
Research Program Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using Tango cards with research participants

Kommentare: It has been a great experience working with Tango, they are super responsive, helpful, and professional. I have recommended this service to multiple people.

It is so easy to use and very convenient for users to redeem the gift cards with more flexibility to redeem it wherever they want (since there are so many options for them to choose from). It is so easy for us to send the gift cards and keep track of our money in an effective and simple way.

I wish we could text participants the link to redeem the Tango GC. It would help in cases where someone does not have an email address. I wish we could purchase physical gift cards in bulk that people could activate on their own (if they are not technologically savvy.

Lauren
Lauren
Marketing Associate in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Tango Card is the best way to reward someone with something you know they will want!

This company is awesome! It's a free service where you can send someone a gift card for a specified amount. The BEST part about this service is that the person receiving the gift card can pick from 100+ gift cards. No need to worry about buying someone a gift card they'll never use, because they get to pick it. You can also pick any monetary amount to put on the card. Everyone who my company has sent it to has loved it! From internal employee rewarding to customer referrals, this is the tool you want.

One slight inconvenience of this tool is how you submit your order. You have to put the information in an excel spreadsheet and upload that spreadsheet to an online folder. I'd like to see Tango Card eventually have their own program where I can just log in, plug in the information, and my order is done. Rather than saving all these excel files and remembering where to upload them. But other than that, I can't complain! ALSO, I've had some of the recipients of the gift card think they didn't receive their gift card email, but it was actually in their junk/spam folders. Now I always tell people to check their junk/spam for their gift card email.

Anjanette
Freelancer in Philippinen
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tango Card Review

Kommentare: For me, this software is very useful and easy to use. I have been using this software for several months now, and I can confidently say that it is a great tool that saves me time and energy.

I like this software for receiving my gift card because it is simple to use. I can easily keep track of my purchases, and I'm confident that my gift card will arrive safely. I also like that I can access this software at any time, allowing me to make purchases when it is most convenient for me.

The issue I have with this software is that or sometimes an error occurs when I try to claim my gift card. However, I'm grateful for the customer service team because they can quickly and effectively troubleshoot and resolve any issues when I have trouble claiming my gift card.

Staatsverwaltung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Tango Card easy technology with Great incentives

Kommentare: Overall experience with tango card is very excellent with me. Its support me financially and mentally for doing extra work.

As I said above Tango Card easy technology with Great incentives provides to people's, who participated in various type of task like that surveys, quizzes. Most of genuine people very much satisfied liked me. Capterra paid great incentives through tango card end of the month energized me in my life.

Nothing is bad about tango card. Only Techno savy people's deserve to got tango card. I think tango card have some online help system or any phone support. It is good for their customers.

Tiffany
Associate Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Its a great way to reward!

Kommentare: The overall experience of Tango is priceless. Really enjoy the way to give our clients and customers a very simple way to reward them.

What I enjoy most is the simplicity of it. Even my grandmother can use it.

The only con about using it is the uploading option which is really not a con. With everything else being so simple that option should be a little more customizable.