E-Gift Card Rewards and Incentives Erfahrungen

4,8 /5
    4,7 /5
    4,6 /5

Über E-Gift Card Rewards and Incentives

Tango Card bündelt einfache Technologie, großartige Prämien und professionellen Service, damit Unternehmen das Beste aus ihren Prämienprogrammen herausholen können.

Erfahre mehr über E-Gift Card Rewards and Incentives

Zeigt 25 von 175 Bewertungen

Abimbola K.
Customer Support Team Lead
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.9.2018

"Tango card takes a lot of workload off our hands."

Kommentare: Basically, Tango provided my organization with a faster and automated means to reward our loyal customers. Before Tango, we usually sent our customers company souvenirs which our survey showed were not appreciated by some recipients. With Tango ,rewarded customers are provided a cash value reward which they can claim for a gift card of their choice. Thus putting the decision making process in their hands as against on our hands.

Vorteile: Primarily, I love the quality of customer service we got from the Tango team on the handful of times we have partnered with them on our quarterly customer loyalty reward programmes. They are always responsive and sometimes went out of their way to please, particularly customer representative She has always been awesome and as a customer service agent,I know when a fellow support agent in another organization is at the top of their game.
Also I love the quality of help-desk support service they offered our rewarded customers ,ensuring we had no need to dedicate reward support duties to anybody in my team as such duties were already taken care of by the Tango's customer service.
Functionality wise,I love how Tango offers our customers multiple options via which they can claim their reward,while also giving them months of grace periods during which they can claim their reward for a gift card.

Nachteile: For our customers in developing economies, they are only able to claim their rewards as a visa gift card mostly ie every other options available is unusable to them. Thus ,will be great if Tango can add more brands from developing economies into the list of brand gift cards which customers can claim their rewards for.

• Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Sanober U.
Project Executive
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2020

"Great and Simple Way to Transfer Money"

Kommentare: Its a nice,convenient and a hassle free way to transfer money and gift to others, but they need to go for mass marketing for creating more awareness So it should be except able every where.

Vorteile: Its user friendly any one can use it with no time.Actually its works as a Visa Card for any client for any customer with the given details.
Best part you client can use it even if they do not have an Bank Account.They can use it to purchase any thing as they use credit cards.
Fast ,simple and convenient as the need of time

Nachteile: Not as such but some websites and places where it is not acceptable.
more marketing and public aware is needed.

• Bewertet am 19.12.2020
Renee R.
Sales Representative
Fundraising, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.7.2019

"Tango Review 2019"

Kommentare: I liked it and we will be using this service again with free incentive program this fall as well

Vorteile: I liked that it was easy to distribute the free gift card to our groups through email with ease. They simply let us know which card they wanted and we would e-mail it to them.

Nachteile: That if the customer didn't see or went to spam it was a hassle to get it re issued to them

• Bewertet am 1.7.2019
Jeff K.
Bartender
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.10.2020

"Tango E-Gift Cards: The Best Incentive Payout Method"

Kommentare: It has all been said above.I am a user/ recipient of Tango E-Gift Card opportunities and I love it.
Their Prepaid Solutions site allows you to create a secure digital wallet if you want. Some options (vary by state) never expire. Their phone support is VERY FRIENDLY and helpful. And you get to choose from a great array of stores and options. It feels nice to get those rewards. I'd recommend it to any business person who might implement concession rewards for their workers or general everyday gift giving desires.

Vorteile: I love the store and brand option on Tango. When I do small studies, or sometimes get praise in some of my job, I often get Thanked by receiving a Tango Gift Card redemption link. It is super fast (digital gift cards process in minutes) and very easy to navigate.

Nachteile: The ONLY think I truly dislike in this Gift Card reward software is that some Providers/ Clients have Tango limitations versus many who do not. What I am saying is Companies choose their list I gather and make their set of rules. One might let you get any E-Gift Card for the $5 starting minimum while others limit $5 to certain vendors and you can only get ( for example ) a digital Visa/MC after $50 versus $5. That isn't a Tango issue in my mind but I do dislike that and it does limit me if a Client or Job does it that way.

• Bewertet am 18.10.2020
Arpit K.
Dy Manager
Philanthropie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.11.2020

"Feedback for E gift card"

Kommentare: best to arrange delivery and keep the data and report ready all time.

Vorteile: Really nice and the best way for promotion for the business. very useful in the Covid -19 and safe to share and deliver.nice option

Nachteile: There is a very easy way to arrange and delivery and the condition of Covid 19 we find it more perfect

• Bewertet am 30.11.2020
Kedar mendhurwar C.
Sr. IT Security Architect
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.11.2020

"Tango giftcard"

Kommentare: The experience has been phenomenal.

Vorteile: I am a user/ recipient of Tango E-Gift Card opportunities which are periodically given in my organization. The gift card is unlike other providers as it can be used anywhere for anything. The customer support is very fast and friendly.

Nachteile: There are some providers who dont accept the card but its rare.

• Bewertet am 4.11.2020
Muhammad rizwan A.
Chief Technology Officer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.1.2021

"Best and Safest E-Gift Card Rewards Solution"

Vorteile: It is the best and safest e-gift card rewards solution to be used. Easy to setup and utilize within no time.

Nachteile: High pricing is somewhat a point that can be considered negative.

• Bewertet am 6.1.2021
Omar shariff M.
Review
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2020

"Review"

Vorteile: The content of this app that helps me more

Nachteile: Nothing because its a kind of good app dude

• Bewertet am 19.11.2020
Trauma Therapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2020

"Convenient way of incentivizing customers to visit your business"

Vorteile: I have enrolled into the Tango E-Gift Rewards & Incentives online and through certain businesses or restaurants who provided discounts through it. It is a good way of attracting potential customers if they are interested in deals and potential rewards.

Nachteile: It isn't available at most places and you may forget what username or email you signed up with. Plus, it may take a while before you actually receive any rewards. You may lose patience.

• Bewertet am 17.10.2020
Technical Sales engineer
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.11.2020

"It got better over the years"

Kommentare: I'm very satisfied because is very trustable software to manage your regards and incentives with VISA.

Vorteile: Now you can merge all your claims into one single card, thats a big deal, before you had to use separate gift cards, was a mess.

Nachteile: The transactions are not in real time, sometimes you have to wait some minutes to see the transaction log updated.

• Bewertet am 2.11.2020
Receiving Rewards for work at online websites
Computerspiele, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 28.5.2019

"Best Way of receiving rewards and incentives for online remote jobs"

Vorteile: Tango Cards provides e-gift cards of top merchants like Amazon and Starbucks which is really a way good method of rewarding someone for the work they did or as a gift, this thing impressed me a lot because it is really easy and convenient way of receiving rewards for the work I do for some websites. The other way by which Tango Cards provides reward is by giving them a Virtual Prepaid card that could be Visa or MasterCard, in my opinion this is the best way to receive rewards or gifts because we this card we can pay at online shopping sites, at restaurants, at café like Starbucks etc, and at so many other online or even offline sites and retailers. The Virtual Prepaid Card provided by them is really easy to use because they provide the Card number, expiry date and CVV/CVC which can be used to pay almost everywhere. These virtual cards also provide all the transaction history for a reference. Once when I bought something from a site, I was disappointed with the item I bought so I just simply returned it and asked for refund but I was afraid if I don't get the refund as it was a non-refundable card but still I got the refund and I used it somewhere else. This impressed me once again. The final thing which I liked the most is that as I live in India, some of the sites doesn't accept Visa Prepaid cards as a payment method and for overcoming this problem, Tango Cards gave me the option to choose the country then I got a MasterCard instead of a Visa card when I chose India.

Nachteile: The only thing I disliked about Tango Cards is that their Prepaid Visa/MasterCards can't be used to withdraw money, so everytime I have to use them to buy stuff or pay for store bills etc. If they introduce the option to withdraw money from the cards, it will definitely be an awesome idea.

• Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Archna S.
Special Correspondent
Medienproduktion, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.7.2020

"Best solution to reward our users in multiple ways."

Kommentare: We are impressed with the features and services offered by Tango Card. We are using Tango Card to reward our most active and loyal news readers with some eGift Cards that are easy to redeem and use. We are also using Tango Card to reward people for their participation in various surveys, competitions, quizzes etc.
Our users have reported that they are pleased with the eGift Cards they received.

Vorteile: Tango Card lets us choose eGift Cards from many popular brands very easily. The best thing is we can also let our users choose a gift card of their choice by gifting them a Choice Card. We can give gift cards of any denomination as per our wish. Tango Card delivers the gift cards instantly to the user's email. Tango Card offers eGift cards of popular shopping platforms, restaurants, Cafes etc and it also offers a Debit Card with funds already loaded in it. Users can choose from a Physical Plastic Card or a Virtual Card as per their wish. The plastic card of this Debit Card can be delivered to a users address for a fees of 3$. We also love Tango Card because it gives a detailed procedure on how to redeem a gift card. Tango Card has a professional user interface that is easy to understand and easy to use for new users .

Nachteile: Tango Card has a few downsides that there is no mobile application for Tango Card where a user can store all the eGift Cards he has ever received, but the website of Tango Card is very good and solves the problem of not having a mobile app.

• Bewertet am 14.7.2020
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.5.2019

"‘Convenient reward offer scheme’"

Kommentare: Tango is credible and fast. They relieve us of going through various formalities. My opinion is if Tango can find a way to allow the receiver to transfer the value in the giftcard to Payment sites such as Paypal, Payoneer etc, then the awardee have the option to get the cash value. That option will delight freelancers who does some services for a fee for international online portals. I would highly recommend Tango as a good choice when it comes to reward your customers.

Vorteile: When the need to reward customers for various reasons arises, Tango has emerged as a reliable, credible gift card service provider. The reason to reward a customer is multiple. It could be genuinely to show appreciation for a customer of his benefit for an organization or it could be to reward a customer for the services he rendered but when due to lack of provision to make a direct payment, organizations use this method of offering a gift card. Whatever requirement may it be, leave it to tango and the rest is assured. Tango gives the freedom for the receiver to select from a variety of redeem options such as amazon, visa debit card etc. which are internationally accepted transaction methods. These cards can be raised for even a few dollars going upto 1000 dollars.
The awardee needs to make purchases using the said card. This method is simply and expeditiously done. While the virtual card can be utilized for online transactions, the physical card can be used at POS. However, they will charge approximately us$ 3 for the physical card and postage.

Nachteile: These cards cannot be used to withdraw cash or transfer cash for certain online payment portals such as Paypal.

• Bewertet am 25.5.2019
April S.
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.8.2019

"Could use some improvement"

Kommentare: We use Tango to pay customers for completing surveys.

Vorteile: I like this program because you can pay multiple people at one time. You fill out a spreadsheet with all the names and payments, and then upload it. That feature is great.

Nachteile: There are a few things that could be improved with this program. It is clunky to use. You fill out a spreadsheet and upload to the website for payment to be sent to customers. If anything is even remotely off on your spreadsheet, payments will be delayed. There doesn't seem to be a consistent time of when payments to customers are made, as sometimes it is in a day or two and sometimes not for several days. Customer service and communication with this company is terrible! You cannot easily get ahold of anyone. You cannot call anyone, you have to email and a response can take days. Meanwhile customers are waiting for their payment and you have to field angry calls from them as you wait for Tango to respond. It doesn't seem worth it, might as well send out gift cards or do Paypal or something.

• Bewertet am 11.8.2019
Special Assistant
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2019

"Easy Collecting Incentives"

Kommentare: They offer great incentive exchange program. It's something I can use, such as Amazon gift card or Visa prepaid card. Even more, I can make a charity donation with my incentive for worthy cause.

Vorteile: The thing I like the most about Tango Card software is that it lets me to consolidate several incentives into one, so that way I don't have to juggle several links to figure out what is claimed and what is not. Also it lets you to look at the past history of your incentive, so you can track down your record; this is great so that way I don't dare to do any duplicate work.

Nachteile: The send out separate email for the claimed gift card. The system is little bit confusing because you can't access your gift card on the Tango platform and the gift card code is only accessible through the link included in that email. Not that I am complaining, but sometimes I have to look closely into my inbox to catch the right email.

• Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Linda T.
N/A
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2019

"Tango Me this!"

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. I've used Tango from multiple companies or people. The redemption process is quick and easy.

Vorteile: I like it when many companies utilize Tango as an option to pay their users from gifts to payment for work. The emails sent out explains the easy steps in how to redeem your card. They also allow you to choose from multiple gift cards which makes the experience great. I've always received all communication quick and never had to use customer service for anything. I've been using Tango for over 4+ years and always enjoy using them.

Nachteile: I get sent many tango cards from different companies. I struggled in how to figure out how to stack the amount all in one lump sum vs $5 here or $40 there/

• Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Sarah N.
Associate Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2018

"Very simple and easy!"

Vorteile: Recipients get to choose how they want to spend their reward value by selecting e-gift cards which will be delivered thru email.

Nachteile: There are times that I couldn't use the gift card in one instance. I had to re-do the process before the system authenticates the information provided.

• Bewertet am 27.2.2018
Kelly W.
Administrative Specialist
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.7.2019

"Microsoft Word is amazing and so simple to use!"

Vorteile: This program is so simple to use. I use Microsoft Word everyday because of how easy it is to use and navigate.

Nachteile: There is nothing I do not like about Word. It is so simple and easy to use.

• Bewertet am 8.7.2019
Business Analyst
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.2.2019

"Best Gift Card Service and Very easy to use"

Kommentare: My overall experience was very good with tango service . its very helping for a marketing , ecommerce company . Where we need to send rewards sometime to motivate customers . sometime to onboard the customer . very helpful even organization wants to give gift to their employees on occasional basis .It is best tool for marketing ecommerce companies to onboard the customer and to improve the business

Vorteile: Tango card is using in my organization for marketing purpose . and to server occasional gift card to employees . it is great time saver .
In the past it was difficult in our organization to deliver physical gift card to all employees and keeping track of this .This process was very cumbersome and difficult. I just need to submit an excel file to their team rest thing they take care themselves. best customer support from tango card.
By using this we don't need to worry about currency conversion and all. they provide support on global level we can use there card anywhere as a gift card. I am very happy with there service.

Nachteile: Nothing to complain or disliking for tango card.it is awesome to use.

• Bewertet am 16.2.2019
Gustavo V.
Student clerk
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2020

"E gift card review"

Kommentare: It has been outstanding the great help is really making a difference in my day of life .

Vorteile: What I really enjoy about this this software is that it gives you the opportunity to reward those who find you joy digitally. Due to COVID19 we have been practicing social distancing and don’t have any touch contact with anybody . E- gift cards is really the way to go .

Nachteile: what i dislike sometimes about this software is that it has the tendency to not even be able to work or just not be redeemed-able

• Bewertet am 1.5.2020
Lauren R.
Marketing Associate
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2018

"Tango Card is the best way to reward someone with something you know they will want!"

Vorteile: This company is awesome! It's a free service where you can send someone a gift card for a specified amount. The BEST part about this service is that the person receiving the gift card can pick from 100+ gift cards. No need to worry about buying someone a gift card they'll never use, because they get to pick it. You can also pick any monetary amount to put on the card. Everyone who my company has sent it to has loved it! From internal employee rewarding to customer referrals, this is the tool you want.

Nachteile: One slight inconvenience of this tool is how you submit your order. You have to put the information in an excel spreadsheet and upload that spreadsheet to an online folder. I'd like to see Tango Card eventually have their own program where I can just log in, plug in the information, and my order is done. Rather than saving all these excel files and remembering where to upload them. But other than that, I can't complain! ALSO, I've had some of the recipients of the gift card think they didn't receive their gift card email, but it was actually in their junk/spam folders. Now I always tell people to check their junk/spam for their gift card email.

• Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Ferhat E.
Health care professional
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.5.2020

"Excellence"

Vorteile: Very quick processes time, easy to apply your acount

Nachteile: Two to three steps required to apply your account

• Bewertet am 16.5.2020
Ajmal S.
Desktop Support Engineer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.11.2019

"Best way to reward"

Kommentare: I found it very much cooperative and easy to use for the e-gift cards and rewards.

Vorteile: The E-Gift Card Rewards and Incentives by Tango Card is the best service for organizations and their clients to move on digital rewards and shopping. It helps me to get and spend my rewards and incentives on the internet.

Nachteile: with E-Gift Card Rewards and Incentives you cannot get any reward as cash and some best market places are available where you can spend the amount.

• Bewertet am 26.11.2019
Jen F.
Freelancer
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 13.9.2020

"It's really that easy?!"

Kommentare: Really easy!

Vorteile: How easy and smooth the process was. This was the first time using this type of software.

Nachteile: Confusing at first since I've never downloaded before

• Bewertet am 13.9.2020
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 14.12.2019

"Get rewarded for experiences!"

Vorteile: E-gift cards and rewards has allowed me to give authentic reviews on tech apps and services that I actually use! Also a great way for additional income, especially during the holidays. I love most how timely they come after the reviews are confirmed.

Nachteile: I like least that there are select gift cards that you can choose from. Wish there was more of a selection to choose from.

• Bewertet am 14.12.2019