Über Tango

Tango Card bündelt einfache Technologie, großartige Prämien und professionellen Service, damit Unternehmen das Beste aus ihren Prämienprogrammen herausholen können.

Erfahre mehr über Tango

Their API made it possible to seamlessly integrate a vast library of digital rewards directly into our Preferred Patron Customer Loyalty platform.

As many sites there is a limitation to how many giftcards they have.

Bewertungen zu Tango

Tango hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 484 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Tango bereits verwendet?

Shreshthi

Joseph
Senior Engineer in Kenia
Tiefbau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Agrxis Review on Tango

Kommentare: Tango, in my opinion, has been a superb platform for organizing staff incentives and recognition schemes. I can easily explore and use the many functions because of the user-friendly interface and simple design. The "Rewards Catalog" is a noteworthy feature since it provides a variety of enticing awards that inspire and involve workers. The Manager-to-Peer Recognition tool, which enables me to recognize and acknowledge the work of my team members, is something I truly like. The eCards option allows me to send personalized notes and expressions of gratitude, which gives the recognition process a more personal touch. The peer-to-peer recognition tool encourages coworkers to acknowledge and support one another, which promotes a great workplace culture. I can modify the loyalty program to meet the requirements of my firm thanks to its extensive and adaptable rewards management functions. Tango has helped my organization build a culture of appreciation, develop cooperation, and increase employee morale overall. Any firm trying to increase employee appreciation and engagement should definitely consider Tango.

In my experience with Tango, what I liked most is the comprehensive and user-friendly platform it provides for managing employee recognition and rewards. The Manager-to-Peer Recognition feature is a standout, as it allows me to easily acknowledge and appreciate the hard work and achievements of my team members. The platform's eCards feature adds a personal touch, enabling me to send customized messages of recognition. The Peer-to-Peer Recognition feature promotes a positive work culture by encouraging colleagues to appreciate and support each other. The loyalty program and rewards management functionalities are also impressive, giving me the flexibility to design and implement a program that aligns with the specific needs of my organization.

In my experience with Tango, what I liked least is the limited customization options available for the eCards feature. While the platform offers a range of pre-designed templates, I found it somewhat restrictive when trying to personalize the eCards to match my organization's branding and style.

Pavan
Executive in Indien
Marktforschung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the Best company in market

Kommentare: It was superb experience and we are using since 5+ years

as soon as we order we will get the vouchers on same day where u will not find with the competitors

Need to introduce popular brands like paypal to reach more people

Mayim
Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

THe Best reward system

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: This is the best reward system ever. I like the options that you have to choose from and you can even give it away and donate to a cause. I am forever grateful for this system.

I love that hard work does not go noticed. I can do as many reviews and get rewarded how i can. I also like that I can pick and choose what kind that I want.

I havent had an issue yet. I have tried to get my family to use this when they are doing things.

Trisha
VP of Rev Ops in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

WARNING: 2-3 delays for Customer Support

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I love what this company promises, but they don't deliver. The lack of immediacy for customer support issues - as well as the lack of knowledge on their customer support team - is a no for me.

I love that there's a gift card solution that can be integrated with HubSpot to deliver international gift cards automatically.

Customer support knowledge is spotty, and this is dangerous - esp. when an agent recommends a card that won't actually be redeemable by the customers in your survey. This problem escalates quickly because Tango's customer success team will take 2-3 days to respond to your panicked outreach, and there is no way to have a conversation about a remediation plan. You submit a ticket, someone responds in 2-3 days, and if their response is incomplete and you ask a clarifying or followup question, you will wait another 1-2 days for that response.

Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I generate greater loyalty from workers in my company thanks to tango card.

Kommentare: It has been an excellent option at a good price, this makes work more fun for the employees, they feel more committed and happy with the company, it creates the feeling of a family, it creates comfort and good business vibes, there is a lot of laughter and happiness in these awards for their monthly effort, we have best colleague or employee of the month programs that make everyone work harder, it also makes their girlfriends or their families feel more attached to the collaborator continuing to work with us.

As a development team leader, since my title is Senior Software Development Engineer, I can use Tango Card to manage recognition and rewards programs for my team when appropriate. I recognize and reward the achievements and performance that each collaborator invests in the work and can, with some improvement with the rewards in gift, improve the morale and motivation of the team, which is crucial to maintain productivity and job satisfaction in an environment of high performance like Google.

It is a bad option for making very large Gifts gifts since it does not allow us to give more than 800 USD repeatedly to a person in a single month, which prevents us from rewarding a user repeatedly with the same payment method in Gift. We have received indications that Wallmart cards have coding problems.

Kavon
Freelancer in Jamaika
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Best rewardable app to use for gifts and prizes

Kommentare: It help me get gift cards and rewards that are functional and usable for a wide range of business and websites.

I love it , the concept and idea is very amazing that I can earn gift cards amazes me.

I really cant say anything bad or degrading about it ..all I know is that it's the card of the new century..

Katie
Sr. Marketing Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and implement

Kommentare: A good low-touch tool to offer incentives and rewards. We are utilizing it for a variety of needs. The primary use case is to help our sales team in their prospecting efforts and offer an incentive to take a meeting. Additionally, we have used to gift our clients during the holiday, survey winners, and employee recognition.

I like that there are no fees to utilize the platform so our entire budget can be used on gifting. That was not the case with a lot of the platforms I researched. It's very easy to use and they have pre-recorded training videos to help with training. It was very quick and simple to get started.

I wish there was better reporting on the status of gift cards sent. Currently, to see the status of viewed or redemption you need to look up each person individually. It would be super helpful if you could export a list to see their status so our sales teams know who they may need to follow up with. Additionally, it would be nice if we could send the digital gift card using our own email platform and still have the redemption status tracked. Some clients thought the email was spam since came from a different email address and some got stuck in their company spam filters.

Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best employee recognition tool

1. Available with a huge offerings and various product gift cards 2. Can you use multiple currency transactions with good rate 3. Very user friendly

1. Not mobile friendly 2. User link sometimes gets disconnected to the host

Vorstandsbüro, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Solution

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My experience has been positive and convenient. Rewarding customers much easier.

Tango offers incentives and digital rewards to businesses and individuals. I can easily monitor and receive my finances.

Only restrictions would be use the gift card at limited places.

Mark Joseph
Financial Advice Specialist in Singapur
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Tango as a reward platform

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Despite the cons, it's ease of use is superb!

Tango is very easy to use. Claiming rewards using the platform is made easy.

Breakdown of rewards cannot be matched. Meaning, there will be some funds left . You just can't claim all the total reward amount.

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Tango Card for Employee Engagement

Kommentare: The finest platform for giving electronic gifts to your employees is Tango Card. I frequently used this program as a software reviewer to claim the incentives I earned for providing beneficial reviews about various platforms for conducting business. The best feature of this software is that they have a set time for delivering e-gifts to customers, and all of the accumulated e-gifts can be combined into a single gift card. Employees benefited from this because they became more engaged in their work, and employers benefited as well (having better business due to good employees performance). This app's incentives don't expire, so you don't need to hurry to redeem your reward; instead, you can save the link and view it at a later time. The reward catalog contains all of the options you have for using your reward, allowing you to choose freely. There's no need to worry about keeping track of every transaction because you can see in the history if the request you made has been accepted or is still pending. Indeed, the interface of this software is very easy to use and you can easily send or receive digital rewards. I had previously used comparable platforms to Tango, such as Roller, but I prefer this app more because of how simple it is to use and how they guarantee that users will receive their rewards on time. Another positive aspect is how quickly their customer support responds when having issues in claiming incentives.

1. Claiming the vouchers is really easy because everything is available in the Catalog2. Filters can be found to easily choose the preferred rewards

1. Depending on country of origin, the choices where to use the digital reward is limited2. The incentive amount cannot be completely converted if the currency in your country is not denominated in dollars3. The remaining balance cannot be combined with other gift card links

swati
startup in Indien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My troubleshooter for E-gift cards

Kommentare: It's was really good to use this and I definitely recommend to use this at lest for once as it wouldn't disappoint you if your looking for safe and easy to manage Services.

It's really safe and secure. Every information that we share are secure and very action that takes place are transparent like we can easy track that exactly from where we are receiving the incentives .Moreover it provides really good customer care services you hardy have to wait a few minutes for any of their staff to attain your complain. You don't have to scroll a lot to complete the verifications and other necessary actions it can be done with few clicks.

So far I have not encountered any major draw backs except for some minor ones like Prepaid debit cards are hard to redeem and limitations on some free Gift Cards.

Erika
Gen medicare csr 1 in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Tango it takes two ..the software and a ambitious customer

Kommentare: Extremely pleased, overwhelmingly and shocked on how well and how to pull this application in for me and my colleagues and oral interactions. Can’t ask for a better product. Can’t believe that one exists for.

Very user friendly interface and great application for all ages to navigate through. Have never had such a great experience with unlike any other platforms . I could have never been a more happy customer.

Nothing but good things to report on the software and application of this app. I’m sorry to say that I don’t have a single bad thing to say about tango

Juliano
Customer Support Manager in Kanada
Marktforschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use!

Kommentare: Tango saves us time, provides various gift card options to users and automates our reward process. I really can't recommend it enough. Thanks for making our lives easier, Tango!

Tango saves our business tons of hours by providing our users with digital cards. Redemption is fast and easy to understand. It's much better than other competitors. I can't recommend it enough.

It came to our attention that some users are complaining about the physical card fee. It charges $3 for it. I wish Tango would waive this fee. This is my only complaint so far.

Tonya
Caregiver in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

I love Tango!!! &$$$&

Kommentare: I love it! I generally use Tango when I have won free gift cards for taking surveys on sites like Crowdtap and for scanning my reciepts for Fetch rewards app.

I LOVE how easy Tango is to use!!! Their codes are super easy to redeem! I love getting emails in my inbox ANY TIME they’re from Tango, It's always a E-gift card with a code I can redeem instantly for money on my favorite shopping sites! U should definitely get ur rewards from Tango! They are fast and efficient at getting your reward to you pronto!!

I haven’t experienced any issues with Tango, it’s always easy to redeem my rewards gift cards. I absolutely LOVE Tango!

marina
marina
manager in Ägypten
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

fusion

Kommentare: my experience with Tango has been positive, as it has allowed me to easily stay in touch with friends and family both locally and internationally.

I love Tango because it has a wide range of features such as video calls, group chats, and games, making it an all-in-one communication app

it can be a bit glitchy at times, causing calls and messages to fail

Agnes Serwaa
Agnes Serwaa
Web developer, product/graphic designer in Ghana
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best tool for incentivising customers to boost engagement and satisfaction

Kommentare: Generally, Tango Card provides a customizable platform for managing digital rewards and incentives, with various options to meet different needs

I find the cost to be reasonable and appreciate the user-friendliness and flexibility of customization

The response time from customers is notably slow, and it would be preferable to have a greater selection of options available

Staatsverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Collecting Incentives

Kommentare: They offer great incentive exchange program. It's something I can use, such as Amazon gift card or Visa prepaid card. Even more, I can make a charity donation with my incentive for worthy cause.

The thing I like the most about Tango Card software is that it lets me to consolidate several incentives into one, so that way I don't have to juggle several links to figure out what is claimed and what is not. Also it lets you to look at the past history of your incentive, so you can track down your record; this is great so that way I don't dare to do any duplicate work.

The send out separate email for the claimed gift card. The system is little bit confusing because you can't access your gift card on the Tango platform and the gift card code is only accessible through the link included in that email. Not that I am complaining, but sometimes I have to look closely into my inbox to catch the right email.

Tureen Punit
Tureen Punit
Data Engineer and DBA in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Helping send and receive gift cards easily

Kommentare: Tango Card has made it easy for us to recognize our employees and customers with their gift cards. The e-cards provided by Tango Cards are easily redeemable across various brands. Using Tango Card, for sending out rewards has helped us boost the morale of our employees since now they can choose how and where to spend their money. I highly recommend using Tango Card for sending out gifts professionally and casually.

Tango Card is the best software for sending and receiving gift cards with ease. Tango Card makes it easy to choose from the various brands and spend money wisely over a couple of them. The process to claim e-cards is quite easy and straightforward. It provides a fast and efficient way of rewarding our employees and customers without any hassle.

I haven't come across anything that makes me dislike Tango Card, in my opinion, it is simplifying the reward system for me. I hope they guess keep adding more brands so users have more options to choose from while redeeming their gift cards.

Sanober
Project Executive in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great and Simple Way to Transfer Money

Kommentare: Its a nice,convenient and a hassle free way to transfer money and gift to others, but they need to go for mass marketing for creating more awareness So it should be except able every where.

Its user friendly any one can use it with no time.Actually its works as a Visa Card for any client for any customer with the given details. Best part you client can use it even if they do not have an Bank Account.They can use it to purchase any thing as they use credit cards. Fast ,simple and convenient as the need of time

Not as such but some websites and places where it is not acceptable. more marketing and public aware is needed.

Audie Art
Senior Process Executive in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Tango Review

Kommentare: Overall, my experience is great. They just need a little improvement on customer services.

I like how fast and easy you can claim your giftcards. You also have a choice on what gift cards you want and if you encounter problem you can browse on their site for some help.

One thing i really don't like is that i don't get to talk to an actual person whenever i needed help. I can only talk with a bot and or they will contact me through email or call which may take time for an urgent problem.

Marisa
Research Program Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using Tango cards with research participants

Kommentare: It has been a great experience working with Tango, they are super responsive, helpful, and professional. I have recommended this service to multiple people.

It is so easy to use and very convenient for users to redeem the gift cards with more flexibility to redeem it wherever they want (since there are so many options for them to choose from). It is so easy for us to send the gift cards and keep track of our money in an effective and simple way.

I wish we could text participants the link to redeem the Tango GC. It would help in cases where someone does not have an email address. I wish we could purchase physical gift cards in bulk that people could activate on their own (if they are not technologically savvy.

Leighann
Customer service representative in Jamaika
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Wow

Cheapest way to get items online and very good gifts to give to team for their achievements

N/a

Marina
Marketing Manager in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use makes it the best.

Kommentare: We are big on needing to get customer emails (a requirement from manufacturer) since more accounts and subscriptions of many kinds exist these days. Tango allows us to gather more emails from guests/customers when they know they also get something from the exchange.

I like how easy it is to use. Companies new to offering rewards or using links to give rewards will not be too intimidated with this. We always want to offer a gift/reward to our customers that they actually appreciate and want to use. Gone are the days of excitement getting tumblers and branded hats. A simple link to even a $5-$10 gift card excites more. We get WAY more engagement and participation with Tango than we did with other reward options.

Would love to see an option for Paypal. I see Paypal as a reward option for some other reward programs, and it is the best way for the recipient to really feel like they are getting cash since they can then deposit it into their bank account.

Ajmal
Ajmal
Desktop Support Engineer in Pakistan
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best way to reward

Kommentare: I found it very much cooperative and easy to use for the e-gift cards and rewards.

The E-Gift Card Rewards and Incentives by Tango Card is the best service for organizations and their clients to move on digital rewards and shopping. It helps me to get and spend my rewards and incentives on the internet.

with E-Gift Card Rewards and Incentives you cannot get any reward as cash and some best market places are available where you can spend the amount.