Über TunnelBear

TunnelBear für Teams ist der einfachste Weg, damit Dein Team von überall aus sicher und privat arbeiten kann.

Erfahre mehr über TunnelBear

Tunnel bear's ease of use and integration allows us to do this easily without slowing down the team.

Though you can access offers from different countries but you may not access it fully as sometimes there is problem loading images or text which you may not understand at all.

Bewertungen zu TunnelBear

TunnelBear hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 464 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TunnelBear bereits verwendet?

Kush
Kush
Intern in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A decent VPN service with quite a few locations

Kommentare: It's a good VPN, I recommend using it for just some private browsing.

The UI is nice, the connection is stable with multiple options. It has a kill switch which is very important for VPN services.

It comes with a cost which makes it hard to use for freelancing when you are a student.

Mir Fida
Website Designer in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best VPN solution for beginners for basic needs

Kommentare: Although,it is not an advanced level VPN but still a better choice for most basic requirements for a VPN features. New users should try it's free plan of 500 Mb per month to know the performance and features then switch to a paid plan.It is not as feature rich as other available VPN software but should be enough for specific task needs that one need to do regularly like IP & traffic security. Ease of use and quick setup makes it a suitable option for start ups and individuals .

First of all it is a beginner user friendly software that is get you started as soon as few clicks away.Not much configuration and settings needed. Apps and browser extensions are available for multiple OS and devices like respectively.Free plan is available to test performance for your specific network task requirement.It protects user's privacy through its no logging policy.Security is ensured by independent yearly audit make it a credible software to use. Another good feature is P2P connection which allows for use as secure torrent network.It supports split tunneling but only on android.

Major thing is the less support for unblocking streaming services like Netflix, in all locations.Other is customer support which is limited and not always available for solving commonly faced issues. Availability is limited to a set of listed countries.It does not support split tunneling except on android.

Marian
IT Technician in Deutschland
Industrieautomation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Secure your connection

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: TunnelBear is a great VPN app, is fast and secure. I have used the free plan at the beginning and really liked it, upgrade was necessary.

Setting up the app and the browsers extension is very easy and straightforward. The VPN connection is really fast and I don't even feel I use it. There are a lot of servers to choose from and the price is good in a way.

Huge discount on for first year of using.

Horacio
Management in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A VPN that used to be great but went downfall.

We have been using this VPN for quite some time and It worked great with a good balance between features and monthly cost, even the UI was fun to watch.

After the acquisition from McAfee, we felt the security was compromised as all the traffic wasn't encrypted and secured but it actually may have been stored. As the company that used to be in Toronto now has to comply to US security and privacy requirements means no information is really private in their servers.

Andy
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good all round VPN

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

The Ui is good you can select your location either using a map or a drop down list. Its been pretty reliable for me and also when you turn it on it makes a raaahhh noise like a bear roaring!

With software its good to test drive it and Tunnelbear offers a free plan but the amount of data that you get with it is quite small (2GB a month) compared to other products like Windscribe (10GB a month).

Jason
Product Designer in Russland
Design, Selbstständig

A VPN experience that delights

Kommentare: - Sign Up is simple & easy
- To start, TunnelBear offers a 500MB free trial that renews every month
- Subscription payment was straightforward and fast
- They offer apps across many different platforms so that I can use my account across all of my devices
- Each app is more or less the same on all devices and intuitive and user-friendly experience
- Changing VPN location is a breeze. Performance and reliability is great.
- Cancelling was easy and straightforward when I no longer needed a VPN.
- Resubscribing again when I needed was also very simple.
Overall, there were no moments of frustration or even the slightest hang-up in the entire experience. I never got unnecessary notifications, pop-ups, or emails that disrupt my focus.

The overall UX is very pleasant and there is little to no friction at any point in the customer journey. Most importantly for me, TunnelBear focuses solely on their VPN and therefore doesn't attempt to cross-sell a suite of other products to me.

TunnelBear as of right now (5/27/21) offers servers in 38 countries. Some of the more established VPN providers offer more countries. I sometimes wish to access content from Russia that is otherwise blocked in the US however, TunnelBear does not have servers in Russia. Other providers do.

Nhan
Nhan
Senior Software Engineer in Vietnam
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good VPN for non-pre

Kommentare: I have a good experience with TunnelBear. It works well for me most of the time and has Linux support. Their free plan is quite limited compared to other VPN solutions, but I find the premium price is pretty reasonable if you plan to use the service long-term.

- Non-cluttered UI, simple and easy to use. - Limit support on Linux. Would be nice if they can develop more on this function.

- It doesn't work with Netflix and other streaming services. - Availability is only limited to some countries. - Limited free plan, 500MB monthly at the time I'm writing this. You would need a paid subscription to use it daily

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best VPN with a bear

Kommentare: My company have bought paid subscription for another VPN client, which has really terrible support and doesn't do the basic thing it is supposed to change your location and IP. Since I have to do my work and the other VPN didn't work as supposed to I had to install the TunnelBear app and use the free option in order to finish my work.

This is the easiest most user friendly VPN which I have ever used. And I've used a lot. I really like that it is fool prof, works fast, you can try it for free and does what it is supposed to do.

I would've like to have the chance of choosing different servers on a specific location. Other than that there is nothing more I would add

Javier
CTO in Mexiko
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The most friendly VPN out there

Great UX and the easy of use is really impressive. When using on iPhone it's really nice they suggest you to turn on TunnelBear when you are about to connect to a very insecure network

Literally nothing. The company is always very open even about the third party security companies do about them.

Liam
CMO in UK
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Tunnel your connection

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: TunnelBear is a good VPN app that I have used for more than one year and everything working as it should be. The connections are fast and secure.

An easy to setup VPN app, installing the app takes a minute or so. Connections are fast and you don't even know the connection is secured and hidden. Another nice feature is browser extension, i you dont want to install the app and use the VPN just for browsing, the extension is perfect.

Free tier has a small bandwidth, but nothing is free nowadays.

christophere
founder of vangogh get it in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

very user friendly powerful and entertaining platform

Kommentare: My overall experience was that of pleasantry in the aspects of I felt confidant that tunnel bear had my back and put the time and effort into there software so I never felt that my privacy was in question and to be quite honest I am a big kid so I enjoyed the animation of the bear I would always pick a far off server just to watch the bear.

So what I have to say first because it is my favorite aspect of this software was the user friendly and visually gratifying layout of this software, So many VPN software's can be very confusing to a person with not very much background in the pc world. The layout of this software visually makes it to where you can understand what is happening. Picture this you have a map with a little bear sitting in a pipe that has an uncanny resemblance to Mario and has multiple locations across the globe for you to choose from . Now once you pic a location you see the bear hop down his pipe and quite literally dig a tunnel to the location of the server you are wanting to connect to. The re ups in data quantity is also very cost friendly they do not tax you hardcore there server connections listed are consistent and they care about there customers what else could you really ask for.

The only complaint and it may have been I just had a hard time doing it and I have computer background so I am quite positive our less knowledgeable users definitely would is that merging your vpn information into the windows 10 operating system was a little harder them I would have like but in the end I just kept it as tunnel bear it was more fun to look at anyways.

Erik
Graphic Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Keeps your devices protected with surprise and delight at every corner

Kommentare: I recommend TunnelBear to all of my colleagues and friends. It is ingeniously designed, fun to use, and completely private. I rest easy knowing my devices are protected by their VPN while my data remains private, too!

My favorite thing about TunnelBear is the clean user interface, fun animations, and thoughtful details they have added to every step of their user journey. I am always delighted by the subtle animations and clean design elements they use to convey clear messages to me about how TunnelBear is protecting my device. On mobile, it's even better! They have integrated their values into their product by offering pride bears and different options for your home screen icon - how cute is that?!

I don't have anything negative to say about TunnelBear. They obviously listen to what their users want and need without sacrificing their values or integrity. I love knowing my devices are fully protected by an adorable team of bears!

Samuel
Freelancer in Ghana
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

TunnelBear is my low budget but quality VPN

Kommentare: In all I think if your budget is low and you still want some quality VPN service then TunnelBear is the best alternative.

What I like the most about this VPN is the free trial option that doesn't expire and also gives you free 500mb for sharing it on your social media page. Aside enjoying the free data it gives you, the amount to purchase it fully is relatively less as compared to other VPN's that give quality service as TunnelBear does.

What is dislike though and I hop is corrected is how slow it automatically connects back after it looses connection. At time it shows on your notification bar as though it is connecting automatically but it wont till you have to go back to the software and connect it manually. Also the connection is quite slow and can be improved upon. The locations are quite less and limited in the free mode.

Pascal
Freelancer in Nigeria

TunnelBear!

Kommentare: Aside the subscription fees, I had a really good user experience with TunnelBear, although I recently started using another VPN.

What I like most about TunnelBear is that it is secure and fast, and it allows one hide their cyber identify and footprint neatly.

What I really don't like about TunnelBear is that the subscription plan is a bit high as compared to other VPNs. Aside this, it's a cool VPN to use.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

VPN is a must nowadays and for me the best is TunnelBear...

Kommentare: A fan of the service, and also it offers timely plans discounts for subscription renewal, really good experience at the best price.

I have several devices (Mac, iPhones, iPad, Windows PC and Android) and just setting my TunnelBear account when downloading and installing their respective versions work just great in each device. I really feel protected, as they are constantly updating the app and it offers configuration options who protect you much more; like Browsers plug-ins, traffic emulation, and UDP/TCP forcing for reliable/not reliable internet connections.

Under really unreliable connections (bandwidth compromised) the experience is really bad, but I guess is unfair to blame the app :).

ADAM
Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This app works great.

Kommentare: I'm using this app almost every day. It's safe and secure which is very important to me.

Most of vpns are very expensive. But this app fit in my budget perfectly. UI is nice and pocket friendly. No annoying ads, clear terms and conditions, fast browsing and plenty of vpn locations this is what I like in this app.

Free plan doesn't have much data available. Sometimes connection may take longer. Apart of these things I mentioned there is no more negatives.

Moises
CEO in Chile
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The largest and most functional VPN

Kommentare: My experience has been good, it has allowed me to connect from anywhere in the world without having problems with website blocking, I think this is a fundamental tool for me.

This tool is excellent to connect from another ip, I travel a lot to many places in the world, I have visited China and other countries that have many blocked websites, I use VPN to connect and it works excellent.

I think the only disadvantage is that they are public and Datacenter IPs, it would be perfect if they release a line of more exclusive IPs to increase security, and if these are residential IPs it would be perfect.

Translator in USA
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Great, easy to use VPN

Kommentare: Provides an extra layer of security for work when out and about away from my home network as well as access to more content for personal entertainment.

Very easy to setup and use, both on MacOS and iOS. Cute user interface makes VPNs seem more accessible to the less tech savvy. Worked for both an added layer of security when on public wifi networks and for access content/sites otherwise location blocked when traveling.

Free trial somewhat limited at 500mb, trying it out with YouTube or other video burns through it extremely quickly. Month to month subscription also more expensive than other similar options; need to commit to an annual subscription to get a more reasonable monthly rate.

Gayland
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best VPN available today

Kommentare: I started out using their free minutes and was hooked immediately. I had questions and contacted customer service which was a very pleasant experience. I have had zero problems and feel very confident that my online use is private and secure.

First, the financial side. The prices on TunnelBear are some of the best available. In addition, they give you free time. Secondly, it is extremely secure and is very user friendly. Also, their customer service is excellent.

I would like for the font to be a little larger.

Héctor
Héctor
CEO / Lead Architect in Honduras

Easiest to use VPN Service with bear puns included

Kommentare: Best UI in a VPN Client, Easy to use and fast to connect, if you're an advance user some options will not be available and you cannot go wrong with this one.

It was really easy to use and setup, the UI was excellent, variety of countries to use, it connected really quick, and the price is right.

Lack of advance options in comparison to PIA and that McAfee acquired them about 2 years ago, for some people that might be bad but the product itself it's been amazing and you cannot torrent with it.

Juan Carlos
Profesor in Venezuela

I am in Venezuela and anywhere thanks to this application.

Many applications where you work on the Internet are full of Venezuelan participants due to the economic situation that crosses the country, so many times I wanted to enter these pages and to identify my IP reject me alleging that Venezuelan quotas are full, but They invite us to change the IP to be part of their team, that's why I started using TUNNEL BEAR, because it allows me to change my IP in an easy, fast and virtual way without having to download any application, just open an account in the page, it is programmed and instantly my IP changes, I think it's great.

I have no disadvantages that adding the application works for the purpose I need it, I consider it very good and I recommend it.

Warren
Team Lead in Jamaika
Konsumgüter, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best VPN Software

Kommentare: I use TunnelBear VPN when I am connected to public WiFi network and also when I am doing online shopping to mask my IP address. It allows me to unblock Geo restricted content and provide unlimited bandwidth for premium users

TunnelBear VPN is simple and easy to use. It allows for Auto connect to WiFi or Mobile network and have more than 30 servers worldwide

There is nothing about this software that I dislike

Eitan
CEO in Israel
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

Easy to set up and download

TunnelBear is really easy to connect to, set up on your computer and download.

Unfortunately, TunnelBear doesn't have servers everywhere, even in big countries or cities

Harshad
Harshad
Web Designer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A Simple VPN Service !!

Kommentare: i am web designer and using this since last 3 years and it always works for me for accessing blocked website from my ip or sometime it works for me when hosting providers blocked my ip due to security purpose

Its very easy to install, no more technical knowlege require to install, mutliplaform supported like ios, android, macos and windows. You can quckly switch to another country easily while browsing . Sometime Specific Websites are blocked in specific countries so using tunnelbear you can easily access those websites by switching to another country. They also gives some free MB occationally,

Free space is limited they should give some more free space. i am free user of tunnelbear so there are no more drawbacks as per my opinion.

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great VPN software!

Kommentare: Overall, very good experience, I just wish it was cheaper and that we could have access to Netflix!

TunnelBear is a great VPN software. It is easy to use, easy to switch from one country to another, has great privacy settings, and their logo is super cute. Their website is very appealing too!

I wish there were more countries to choose from. It is also pricey. Additionally, they offer 500MB each month for free which is extremely low. Lastly, it used to work on Netflix, but Netflix changed its privacy settings and unfortunately doesn't work anymore.