School Lunch Account

Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Tina G.
Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think our school using it as a bookkeeping option is a great opportunity. We need additional options for daily counts.

Vorteile: I do like the fact that I can add money to my account and not have to pay for lunches daily. There is also an automated alert when my balance drops below a preset amount.

Nachteile: It is better suited as a bookkeeping option. It is difficult to share information about prepurchassd lunches. I end up doing double duty by having to individually alert the cafeteria for lunch counts.

There is a learning curve

Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Melissa G.
Bookkeeper
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Software does make ordering lunches a bit easier and the reminders to order are helpful, but it is also up to the school to input their info so it can be challenging. We used this program with one school who uploaded their menu options and so you could view what your choices were and order easily enough but also with a school that did NOT update their menu choices. Without having the menu info on the MSA website, you had to do a lot of back and forth between the printed menu from school to the website and without fail, I'd always end up with one or two meals that were ordered incorrectly.

Vorteile: Easy enough to plan and pay for a month of lunches at a time, so no worries about kids losing lunch money.

Nachteile: The interface is pretty low-tech and I struggled to understand what to do next the first few times I used it.

Very Helpful for Buys Moms

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Anika R.
Assistant Manager
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Love how they remind you on the balance is low for your child's account. It helps to prepay to make sure the funds are on there to use. The emil and reminders come in daily if the balance is low

Nachteile: If you have prepaid and it is the end of the school year it is hard to get a refund for the amount prepaid. I lost mine last year