Über Wooter

Die leistungsfähigste Sportplattform mit einer All-in-one-Verwaltungssoftware, nutzerdefinierten Websites und einer App für deine Liga, dein Team oder Turnier.

Erfahre mehr über Wooter

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Wooter bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Marcus B.
Marcus B.
Director Of Operations in USA

Wooter Sports Illinois United

Kommentare: I love wooter and what they provide. Fans players and parents can order gear at their own leisure without having to wait on a coach. I do wish the uniform packages were available for the team store. That would help us out a lot.

The ability for everyone to grasp the software. Very user friendly

Order time, I wish it was a little faster on turn around but the quality is worth the wait. I also wish their was a way to add uniform packages in the team store. It would save a lot more time and allow more of pur athletes to order more gear.

Antwort von Wooter

Thank you very much for the review Marcus. We are currently improving our ordering experience for customers and will be ready in the upcoming weeks.

Lance G.

Cool

Kommentare: Good for the most part

The price was convenient for our parents overall compared to our previous provider

Communication with my sale rep is kinda slow takes awhile to get back to us when needed

Antwort von Wooter

Thank you very much Lance for your valuable review. We really appreciate it. It is always a pleasure to have a happy client. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. Thanks again.

Pak ho S.
sponsor in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Basketball league

Kommentare: see above

It was very easy to set up and easy to use.

I sponsor a basketball league consisting of about 50 players. We switched from another platform to Wooter. So far, it has been a disappointed. Wooter is 2 times more expensive than the one we used. It offers some nice features and its easy to use. The stat tracking is pretty easy for our score keepers. However, it is extremely glitchy and filled with bugs. Stats are not accurate to how we plugged them in. We have reached out to customer support and the one gentlemen does seem to try to fix the errors. But each season (this is our second) seems to be getting worst.

Antwort von Wooter

Hey, thank you very much for your valuable revert. We keep working on the ways to assist you better. In course of doing that we take your reviews sincerely and rectify the issues asap.Now, We have worked out all the glitches and have launched a new version of our platform. Which is easy to use and have no more glitches and bugs.

Bekleidung & Mode, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

The best for business

Kommentare: My team logo and materials

Wooter Sports Platform is very professional and up to date with all my sports need and supplies and for my business it's very important to know knowledge of the product and Wooter Sports Platform take great care of my needs

Ease of use and the site is actively working

Antwort von Wooter

Thank you very much for your valuable review. We really appreciate it. It is always a pleasure to have a happy client. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. Thanks again.

Chris H.
Chris H.
Producer in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Quick & Easy, but be ready for some clunkiness.

Kommentare: Quick and easy to get it going, but clunky and requires a lot of patience... some things work, somethings don't. :-/

The software is relatively straight forward to set-up. The preset templates provided ease the import process of rosters, schedules, etc. That portion of the set-up went very smoothly. It's great for a single league type of situation.

The web app that you use for the platform is a bit clunky. Score inputting is very strange; sometimes it calculates it correctly when you input the stats for each player, but other times it doesn't. I tried changing scores every now and then to see if I could correct this issue, but with no success.

Antwort von Wooter

Thank you very much for the review Chris. We have an app to add and track stats for the games. This offers a more intuitive and easier way to track stats than our web version. I suggest you take a look at it: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wooter-stats-tracker/id1396786176?mt=8 Hope this will be helpful.

Bill B.
President in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great app to manager all details

Kommentare: I really enjoy the platform, and it has the power to grow as we grow. It is a must have for any sports organization!

It is really easy to use, and our teams love it. Scheduling is simple and stats are all in one place which saves a ton of time because they are live!

It can be a little more crisp (more clean interface). There are a few issues with logging games, but they have been resolved for the most part.

Antwort von Wooter

Thank you very much for the review Bill. We are going to release a new version of the app with a more modern and cleaner interface this week. I hope you will like it better :)

Deb R.
Administration in Kanada
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Wooter Sports

Kommentare: It was great to track other games than the one I was watching at the tournament. Once I figured out what to look for it was pretty good to see all the scores.

It let me see real-time scoring of all games in the facility, so I didn’t have to go between the gyms to check.

It was a little slow to load, and hard to navigate until I found what I was looking for

Antwort von Wooter

Thank you Dev for your review. We really appreciate it. We are improving our UI/UX to make it easier to access to all features. Our platform has been growing in functionality a lot and we understand is a bit hard to manipulate at the beginning. We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

Student in USA
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Collaborative

Kommentare: We organized an event using this platform and was helpful in reaching out to different people and spreading our idea

This software let me organize a sports event in our university and it was helpful in collaborating with different teams.

The app was hanging quite a bit and getting stuck when device using more memory

Antwort von Wooter

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it. Could you let us know whether you were using Android or iOS. And which device in particular? We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

IT Support in USA
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wooter Sports Platform

Its very easy to use and is created for a target demographic.

It is not flexible. Only sports organizations can use the application and reap its benefits. They should have made the application more flexible so that a lot of other non-sports related organizations can benefit from the application as well.

Antwort von Wooter

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it. At this time we are focusing on sports organizations. Could you please let me know on which industry would you like to use our software? We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

Nikkolas C.
Security in USA
Sport, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review

Easy to use, functional, no problems at all

No problems with the software, everything was easy to use

Antwort von Wooter

Thanks for the review Nikkolas.

Eric R.
Calhoun Girls Varsity Soccer Coach in USA
Sport, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

One of the better free sports tracking programs

Kommentare: Overall it was very helpful to create an easy to access, digital record of our season.

I liked a lot of the customization as well as the different set ups for tablet vs. desktop.

Some of the data didn't seem to flow through every profile the way I imagined it would have. For instance, if a player scores a goal, makes a pass, a save, etc... in a specific game, I log it for that specific game through the tablet app. Afterward, if I log onto the website and look at that player's stats, it comes up all zeros. So, at least from when I was using it, the player stats only existed in the game, not for the player's full profile.

Antwort von Wooter

Thanks you very much for your valuable feedback Eric, We really appreciate that. With all feedbacks coming from all our users, we endure to make our products and services better and better. To offer the best to our clientele. We update our software periodically to assist all our clients requirements. In this case, Now you can update stats from the web and also from your phone and tablets. Thanks again, all of your feedbacks have guided us as stepping stones to improve every time.

Cade O.
owner in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Kommentare: I liked it after learning the hard way. If there were instruction pop ups that could explain the next steps that would be cool.

The mock ups looked great. Artists were responsive. I went back and forth with someone in Australia to get my art right. It was great! I still haven't received my first order so I don't know how true the lead times are.

It became ituitive only after i figured out how to use it. For example when submitting revisions on styles you had to check a box in each one and or make a comment before you could move forward. I didn't know that and it took a few tries and a week of delay before I realized that it was only captured after i did all that. Also when I navigated away from the page in the middle of writing extensive revision descriptions they were erased. Likewise when manually entering your roster it would erase if you navigated away.

Antwort von Wooter

Hey Cade, Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate it. The design and order process is very systematically structured to avoid the further disputes in order. Like even the small check boxes have a relevant utilities. And, to ease off that process for our clients they can opt for a comprehensive demo, which will help them understand how the platform functions smoothly. Thanks for your suggestion of having pop up to help guide our clients through the process.

Kareem W.
Manager in USA

Easy to Use

Kommentare: Fair. The last order was delayed by a few weeks and I was not made aware until I reached out.

Overall ordering with the software is a breeze. Pretty straight to the point

The only con I think of is the two separate tables for jersey tops and bottoms. it would be nice to have them on one line where I can input the name and size needed. Sometimes I have to recount the jersey tops to make sure I have enough bottoms.

Antwort von Wooter

Thanks you very much for your valuable feedback Kareem, We really appreciate that. With feed backs coming from all the users, we endure to make our products and services better and better. To offer the best to our clientele. We have launched new updated version of our platform with even more features and easy to use interface. Which is backed up by a strong customer support team, to enable all our clients to have a complete idea about the progress. Thanks again, all of your feedbacks have guided us as stepping stones to improve every time.

Tim M.
Claims Manager in USA
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Basketball League

Kommentare: I enjoyed utilizing the app and we continued using the app for three more seasons.

It was very convenient in setting up scheduling of the league. Randomly generated who you were playing against which was nice.

It should have a scoreboard option. We had to use another platform/app to keep score of the games.

Antwort von Wooter

Thank you Tim for the review. We really appreciate it. Can you give us an example of the scoreboard? Right now we are offering a solution with this shape: https://wooter.co/en/brunsonleague/scores/13523/team-stats We want to thank you for the review by giving a three month free of our Premium plan, in where we will make you a custom iOS and Android app for your organization plus a professional website. You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co for the coupon code.

Zak S.
Analyst in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Decent app for organizing a league

We used the Wooter app to create our 3 on 3 basketball league. Customer service was excellent. They would always personally cater to us when we had issues.

Time zones seemed to be an issue on game start times. App was buggy. But to be fair, this was over a year ago when last used by me.

Antwort von Wooter

Thank you very much for the review Zak. We managed to fix all the timezone issues we had in the past. I invite you to give our app another chance, Im sure you will love it this time :)

Ryan E.
Onsite Coordinator in Kanada
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great overall product

Kommentare: Wooter Sports Platform helps me organize events much more effectively than using a group chat or a newsletter among the work space, and the benefits of being able to directly communicate with everyone all at once and organize efficiently is very attractive to people looking for a service like this.

The software was extremely well done and well cared for, there was visible effort put into the coding and the time it took to create this was evidently long.

I had no problems using this, but maybe a button in the settings thats a direct line to a customer support service? for if something isn't working properly?

Antwort von Wooter

Thank you very much for the review Ryan. We have a chat button on every page on the bottom right of the page. With that you can message our team and we will help you any time regarding the platform.

Curtis H.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

App

Everything was great the features can have more features.

U don't know how to let it be a website.

Antwort von Wooter

Thanks Curtis, For your valuable feedback. We really appreciate you time and efforts. With the premium subscription, you do get a customised website along with dedicated IOS and android apps. Also, we would really appreciate if you could please help with with the specifics as to which features you would like to see on the platform.

Student in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

Good Software

Kommentare: The Overall experience was good and I would suggest Everyone to try this.

It is easy to download and gives easy access to utilize the Scheduling tool. The app runs smooth and it is very easy to use and provides a nice platform for the users.

It gets logged out every time I close the app and it needs to be fixed. The constant emails from the team.

Antwort von Wooter

Thank you very much for the review. How do you login to the app? Is it via Facebook or normal login? Can you provide us your email so we can debug your situation? You can contact me at carlos@wooter.co

Chandler T.
Graphic Designer in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple & Straightforward

Kommentare: A basketball league that I play in uses the Wooter platform to manage the league, and so far my experience with the software has been good.

The platform knows what it's for and doesn't lose to much focus trying to over-integrate Wooter Apparel into the league management​ app. It is very clean and it makes it easy to view schedules and manage rosters.

I honestly don't have much to complain about with the software. From a users ​perspective,​ it covers all of the basic features a league​ management software should have.

Antwort von Wooter

Hey Chandler, We really appreciate your word for Wooter. It is an amazing feeling' when client says that it was a great experience with Wooter.

Mark A.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Disappointed

Kommentare: Not good.

Seemed easy, representative sold it very well.

Horrible communication lead time. Follow up was awful.

Antwort von Wooter

Thanks you very much for your valuable feedback Mark, We really appreciate that. We have launched new updated version of our platform with even more features and easy to use interface. Which is backed up by a strong customer support team, to enable all our clients to have a complete idea about the progress. The clients are up to date with the progress of their order on each stage. Thanks again, all of your feedbacks have guided us as stepping stones to improve every time.

Jason P.
Coach / Co-Owner in USA

Somewhat satisfied

Kommentare: As I mentioned before working with the sales rep was relatively easy. He was pretty responsive he was excited to get as Jersey designs. The real headache came after making a full payment. We were told that our uniforms would come withing 3 weeks intended up taking 6. We were told 6 weeks for the backpacks and it took 2 months. The back end customer service was also not great. At the end up the day the uniforms came out just as we imagined, the bags also came out looking good. But the overall process left a bad taste in my mouth and next year we will get quotes from several other providers until we find a situation where the process is smooth throughout

I liked the initial steps in this process. Working with the sales rep was relatively easy.

The problem was in follow up and setting correct expectations.

Antwort von Wooter

Thank you very much Jason for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate it. We do acknowledge your issue and regret the inconvenience you had to face. We have now systematically evaluated a turn around time for processing all the orders.Which keeps all our orders in line and well tracked within estimated time.

Ritseeniyah G.
Vice President in Britische Jungferninseln

Good customer Service

Kommentare: The platform was used to look over our design and see where changes needed to be made. We generally spoke over email with the representatives, who were very helpful.

The software was easy to use and help expedite the process of our order.

I don't have any cons at this time. We only used it to checkout out our design.

Antwort von Wooter

Hey Ritseeniyah, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We really appreciate it. All the work hours, planning, brainstorming, all the hard work, all the efforts we invest in making sure that the platform should justify all the expectations of our clients. Once you come on the platform, you should have a delightful experience. And your feedback acknowledges and compliments all our hard work. Thanks.

David N.
Head Coach in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This would provide a great way to educate and support my students

A lot of information might be a overload

Antwort von Wooter

Thanks a lot David for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate your time to write us your view. There is nothing more pleasing than having our clients being happy about using our platform. You can always choose to limit the input of the information with respect to your requirements. Thanks.

Jorge L.
Senior Instructor in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Wooter Sports Platform

I found that the platform is very easy to use. Very accesible, and easy to find things.

Nothing that comes to my mind. If theres anything, Im.sure I will be able to.contact them and ler them know.

Antwort von Wooter

Thank you very much Jorge for your valuable review. It is always a pleasure to have a satisfied client. Its inspires us to push ourselves and motivates us to keep doing better. Thanks again.

Robert P.
Technician in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

Good program

Kommentare: I have not been able to use the program very extensively but I can say without a doubt that it's ease of use is second to none

The Ease of use in that this program brings forth

The Cost of the program seems a little high for it's capabilities

Antwort von Wooter

Thank you Patrick, for your valuable time and effort to leave us your feedback.We really appreciate it. This platform has been designed to keep it as user friendly as possible, making sure that it serves all the expectation. It is our constant endure to deliver the best to our clientele and make sure that they are delighted with the experience. Thanks again.