Über PaySimple

PaySimple ist eine führende Zahlungsverwaltungslösung für Dienstleistungsunternehmen, die den Cashflow von über 20.000 Unternehmen verbessert.

Erfahre mehr über PaySimple

Another positive is that they deal with the Credit Card bank, thus managing security issues such that you never have to fear the dreaded "Clawback" due to your own mistakes. A neat friendly package.

Terrible customer service. Unsure of mobile presence, they seem to have multiple apps for the same thing published.

Bewertungen zu PaySimple

PaySimple hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 297 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PaySimple bereits verwendet?

Brian Del Terzo
Brian Del Terzo
Program Director in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The BEST payment gateway on the market!

Kommentare: From customer service to our assigned customer success manager, the team is available to assist. Chat support is also available inside the gateway. They have gone above and beyond to help us with our business.

The robust features, ease of implementation, beautiful GUI layout that is easy to use and navigate. There is nothing that we need for our business, our team, and our clients that PaySimple does not accommodate.

There are still some disconnects between the contact record details and transaction records that are still coming together that would make certain customized reporting even easier.

Ty
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Paysimple was a game changer for our business!

Kommentare: Paysimple solved 95% of the problems we had encountered implementing recurring billing for our business

The recurring billing makes doing business so easy. We no longer have to chase down late payments and the easy-to-use forms put our clients at ease. All the features a business needs with no frills!

An easier way to automate recurring billing from an online sales page would be very helpful

Jed
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Paysimple

Kommentare: Payments

Easy to set up good to use easy interface

No way to see total transactions cant set payments on days

Nurul Iman
Nurul Iman
Information Technology Assistant in Malaysia
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Simpe payment processor

Quick and helpful instructions were provided during the configuration procedure. The increased traffic has supported our marketing efforts towards our website since we started accepting online payments from our clients.

Unfortunately, we couldn't limit credit card purchases to just one item. Credit card payments are accepted for appraisals but not mortgages.

Nancy
Business Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PaySimple - true to name

Kommentare: Overall, from set-up to going live with PaySimple, we have been very pleased with the ease of use for both our company and our customers.

The set-up process was very easy and supportive. Allowing our customers to pay online through our website has brought more traffic to our site which helps with our marketing attempts.

Nothing comes to mind at this time. There isn't anything negative I can share.

Praveen
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Worst Customer Support

Portal used to work fine all these years except for few bad instances in the past

Customer Service is deteriorating day by day. I have been using the product for over 15 years now and it's hard to connect to Customer Representative and if we open a ticket, they take 4-5 days to reply and without proper resolution. Also, I see them rude these days.

Michaela
Business Manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

10 out of 10

Kommentare: We really needed a more secure way to store customer cc information and PaySimple has a beautiful system for that. It has really been a time saver having recurring billing plans set up as many of our customers are on a monthly subscription plan.
Overall 10/10, I have greatly appreciated this service and its functionality.

I have been very impressed with the ease of set up. We were set up and fully using this system within 4 days. I appreciate the quick glance reports that are found on the homepage, that indicate the our monthly sales as compared to the previous month.

I feel like refunding partial amounts is more deeply hidden in the platform than I expected it to be. (however, when I did have a question about how to do a partial refund/credit, I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly I received a comprehensive answer.)

Susie
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love it!

Kommentare: Excellent!

It's functionality and ease of use for me and our customers. Our account rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is awesome!

I'd like the transaction reports to be editable so I can select the order they appear from left to right. Whis way I can keep all my filters but not scroll to the right to see the payment info I am looking for.

Founder in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Fully functional service with easy to use API, well documented and easy to integrate

Kommentare: Nothing but the best! I have worked with other payment providers and PaySimple is far superior to the rest.

From the first discovery call to my full implementation of the software, the PaySimple team was there with full support and always available to make my implementation as smooth as possible.

Nothing at all. I have found on flaws with the solution.

Owner/Partner in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use

Kommentare: I've been using PaySimple for 6 years now. It's easy to use. Makes billing effortless. I will be a long time customer.

I don't have to pay somebody to do billing for me each month. I spend about an hour each month updating new accounts and im done. So payments come out automatically.

I really wish there was an estimate creating option. There is an invoicing option. But because I have to create an estimate first, I currently use a different software for my estimates. That software converts over to invoices. I would consider letting the customer pay through paysimple platform is I was using it in this fashion.

Sarah
Project Manager in USA
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Our Experience with PaySimple

Kommentare: Overall fairly good. Lack of communication & transparency from our initial setup call to where we are now. We were never informed (or at least explicitly) that Forte would process the payments so this added some confusion. Also lack of clarity around our monthly limits (individual & collective) -- we found out in the middle of a month that we had reached our limit & had many mortgage payments pending.

Customer service is what has kept us using PaySimple. Every person that I have spoken to has gone above and beyond to help out with any issues that we have had. The platform is relatively easy to use. I like the custom invoices & receipts that are sent to clients.

Launching & integrating PaySimple has been MAJOR for us as online payments are so important in our industry and help to prevent any delays in the process as well as providing convenience to our clients. We had two issues with collecting online payments: First, we were unable to limit our ability to accept credit card payments for only one product. We are unable to accept credit cards for a mortgage payment; whereas we can accept credit card payment for appraisal, we had to turn the ability to use a CC off for any catalog product and create a form specific for appraisals. The ability to accept credit cards was all or nothing - for all products or none. The second problem we encountered was the system's inability to accept American Express. When we turned on the feature to be able to accept credit card payments, we were uninformed that this excluded American Express. It wasn't until we had a client attempt to make a payment 10 times using an AMEX card that we realized. Another issue that I have with this software is the confusion & lack of flexibility regarding user roles. As mentioned above, we use PaySimple to collect mortgage payments and appraisals. The department who collects each payment is different. The user who collects mortgage payments is an admin & I want her to receive all emails - however the users who send out the form to collect appraisals don't need to know about mortgage payments. I had to set them to Sales but they don't get email of payment made.

CEO & President in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PaySimple review

Kommentare: I’ve used this service for many years. Requested better reports and reporting for all of them. It’s never been done. I have to use quickbooks in tandem as a result.

It’s easy to use. Repeating payments are easy to setup and process.

It has terrible reporting. The dashboard isn’t configurable and would be great for reports, but there is no way to edit it.

Amanda
Administrator in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Lives up to its name

Simple to use and easy recurring payments

The reporting is useless for me. I use this program to process all our one time and recurring payments throughout the year and am unable to get a yearly total of each customers giving.

Joel
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

my review title

recurring billing option ability to integrate forms into website

no inventory management backend is messy (old style forms and new style forms make it messy) cannot delete old category items and entries

Ryan
Internet, Selbstständig

Using PaySimple in a one-person Business

Kommentare: Very good - I wouldn't be able to handle my business and all the billing by myself without PaySimple.

I'm able to easily add new customers, reference existing customer's data, and set up recurring emailed invoices or recurring payments.

If a customer has a recurring invoice and they send me a physical check, if the check arrives before the payment is due I have to go thru a bunch of manual steps to create an invoice (the recurring one hasn't been created yet), then change the scheduling so the invoice that was going to come out doesn't.

Accountant in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and easy to use

This is easy to use and set up. I manually enter the information from PaySimple into our Customer tracking software, and our accounting software, but it is easy to use.

I would like for them to adjust the software to be able to differentiate between credit and debit cards so that we don't have any possible legal issues due to the differences between credit and debit cards.

Gaylen
Business Administrator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We love PaySimple's e-commerce and reporting features!

Kommentare: PaySimple's system has enabled us to collect more payments and easily follow up on outstanding invoices. Their customer service is always available and very helpful.

PaySimple's reporting system is very easy to use. It makes it easy for us to reconcile our payments with bank account deposits.

The invoicing system is still a little antiquated.

Julie
Franchise Owner in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Merchant Value & Options

Kommentare: PaySimple gave us the ability to easily send payments links to customers and connect with our online software.

Accessibility and ease of use for customers.

Number of steps to reprocess for a customer payment. In the past, have used systems where you could click on last customer payment, enter new amount and process with 1-2 steps.

Amanda
Office Admin in USA
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Payments made easy!

Kommentare: Overall we love using Paysimple. The set up was easy. Adding the pay now button on our website has made my job so much easier.

The option to pay online by check or credit card has helped us get paid faster and the clients love it! We love that they have a choice to use a check or credit card.

We have not used the partial payment option yet. It seems like it would be a good idea we just have not had the chance to set it up.

Heather
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PaySimple review

Kommentare: We process payments from some of our customers who would normally send a check and the ability to pay online has made payment tracking easier.

The ease of sending a payment link to a customer and the easy to understand payment submission process.

The daily limit of $5,000 per customer.

Jorge
Chief Instructor in USA
Sport, Selbstständig

It’s been great for years!

Kommentare: Overall, Paysimple has great customer service and is easy to understand!

The software is user friendly and does a lot to let you get a complete view of your business!

After the software was improved, I had difficulty in adapting to the new software.

Brenda
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

?

Kommentare: Glad its completed. Credit Card good overall service.. Speedy Medical finances....well...

Able to start new business up New business, which helped with increase in acceptance for patients that credit would not allow them otherwise financing.

Took toooo long to get Bank Information corrected. No point of contact when I had issues. At the beginning I had [SENSITIVE CONTENT] then [SENSITIVE CONTENT],,,then no one, had to explain everything to a different person EVERTIME I called.

Jared
Verbraucherdienste
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

I wouldn't make the PaySimple mistake twice.

Kommentare: Seriously, DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH PAYSIMPLE. Here is why, once you get involved with them and start processing credit cards-- it will work great for a year or two. But, then your business will change and you will want to use a different provider that will meet the needs of your company better... AND THAT is when PaySimple becomes a real pain. You see, because unlike other payment processors they will not release your customers credit card data to another payment processing firm. They say it is PCI compliance, if that were true then other payment gateways wouldn't be able to release data either. (which they can and do, because they are GOOD companies.) If they would charge be a $500 fee to release my data, so be it. I would HAPPILY pay, but they won't. Good service while it meets your needs, but once your needs change they are very unsympathetic.

Will not allow your business to grow and adjust. Annoying, beyond belief.

Antwort von PaySimple

Thank you for your feedback – we’re sorry to hear about your current frustration. There are many levels of PCI Compliance that merchant providers can adhere to, and PaySimple’s system was specifically built to provide the highest level of PCI Compliant storage of cardholder data. To meet these standards, our system encrypts individual credit card numbers when they are entered, and decryption only occurs at the credit card processor level -- a very critical piece to protecting against data breaches. We understand the reasoning for wanting to export full card data, and we’re sorry this is not something we’re able to offer to your business. Our Customer Experience team will follow up with you directly with some additional details.

WILLIE
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

PaySimple is excellent software for taking payment and for setting up recurring payments

This program is a great fit for my small but growing business , the customers liked it and I loved it. I mostly used It to set up clients on auto-debit recurring payments. The fees were decent and customer support is Very Good

I received the exact services I was looking for. They promised certain things and delivered on those promises , Therefore I have no cons to list here.

Eric
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product. Awesome price. Wish reports were more customizable

Integration from my previous payment processor was easy, plus they easily beat the price.

Wish the reports feature was more broad and customizable. In addition, more functionality with customer database would be awesome. Ideally, partnering a broader reports feature with expanding database functionality would make PaySimple exponentially better.