Über Airtable

Airtable ist die Datenbank, die jeder mit einer ansprechenden Tabellen-Oberfläche verwenden kann.

Erfahre mehr über Airtable

It is easy to understand, configure, and use. Customer service is great.

The UI is still slightly complicated, and I had a lot of trouble finding documentation on linked fields.

Bewertungen zu Airtable

Airtable hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.982 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Airtable bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.982)

Dave
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Spreadsheet killer! Super flexible software with a ton of use scenarios!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Chief of Staff in Deutschland
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super um eigene kleine Tools zu bauen!

Super, Tool um kleine Automatisierungssoftware selber zu bauen. Ich konnte innerhalb von 30 Min. ein eigenes Recruiting Tool bauen. Was mir deutlich die weitere Arbeitet erleichtert hat.

Bedienbarkeit könnte noch etwas besser sein – mehr Integrationen wären toll!

Karin
Karin
Executive Director in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Airtable is Excel on Steroids

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love what Airtable can do. Our theatre company is looking into using airtable for managing our audition profiles and creating a single depository for all director's evaluations.

Airtable is robust! So many features, so many different ways to showcase data and to take the same info but optimize its presentation. It has an unlimited number of uses and could be valuable to any industry.

Airtable has a steep learning curve. Even seasoned Excel power users can get overwhelmed trying to learn all the different features, functions and ways of utilizing Airtable.

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Game changerl

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great to be honest

This product has been a game changer for my company. Being an Ecommerce business with inventory and teams. It has made it easy to set up bases, automations, dashboard to track a lot. It has made order management so seamless for easy for my teamm less clutter and so many features that has helped the business. Love that I can create multiple bases.

It has evolved over the years with their updates. But I think the dashboard can be better. They can definitely take a few features from clickup especially with things like tracking and notes.

Katie
Quality Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Downhill

I have been an Airtable user for years, and have always been impressed with its ease of use and the pace of improvements to the product itself.

Airtable has recently suffered from a lack of customer support while simultaneously (in my experience) a higher rate of usability issues/bugs. Now, they've changed their pricing structure to revoke email support from the lowest priced tier. They expect users to be able to solve their own problems via the community discussion boards and less-than-sufficient/often outdated self help articles/pages. If there was a robust library of documentation, this might be acceptable, but there is not. We might consider upgrading to the higher tier of service, but I have submitted at least 5 contact forms to speak with a salesperson, but have not received any outreach from their sales team. I suspect we will have no choice but to abandon Airtable, since we use it for critical business operations and cannot risk having it break without any customer support to troubleshoot, but also we have been unable to get in touch with any salesperson to upgrade to the higher-level accounts that come with email support.

Lebensmittelproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Handy Collaboration Software for Remote Teams

Kommentare: We've been very happy with the service from Airtable for managing some of our tasks and collaborative environments. It has a very intuitive design, you can just pick it up and start using it as soon as, and it basically requires no setup which was good for our IT resources. Other than that, it's reasonably priced, and maintains good performance even when a few people are working on the same sheet at the same time. Very happy overall.

We really enjoy having a lot of different features available that we can explore, mainly stuff like document management, database, and data workflows. It lets you cover different needs without having to get a few separate tools and ten have to sync them together. The ability to consolidate all those feature sunder one roof is also good for the budget of course.

I'm not sure if it rises up to the level of tools like Monday and Asana for project management. There aren't as many project customization options and it tends to get a bit all over the place when the number of projects starts to increase. It would be good to have more views for projects and more customizations on the project level.

Marina
Bookkeeper and Permit Coordinator in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Spreadsheet Alternative

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I am very pleased. We currently use it for several important databases and it works fantastic.

The color coding is the best feature by far

Nothing yet, so far this software is exceeding expectations

Traci
Blogger Content Creator in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Full of features with lots of customization

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

All the cool features are synced together in one software program. I love how it is a spreadsheet but you can customize it with so many other options such as attachments, links, text boxes, images, dates, etc.

It has a steep learning curve. Two years later I am still trying to figure out all the great features.

Craige
Craige
Owner in St. Lucia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Decent for simplier needs

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Decent for what we needed it for. The platform works well

ease of setup and use when you become familiar

no offline version, lock-in, some integrations aren't seemless to setup

Sayma
Sayma
It Technician in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to manage tasks

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great I had no issues with the way I was using it (for task management).

I like how you can view tasks in different modes. For example, Calendar, Lists, Kanban etc. It makes it really customisable.

It would be good if there was an option to add some stickers or something to make it more visible when a task is done.

Amanda
Amanda
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Airtable for Database use

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Airtable has the most customized options to use as a database as an alternative to Google Sheets or similar products. It's very user friendly. It has a pretty robust free plan.

It has a very robust free plan, but once you jump to the paid version, it's very expensive.

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
Freelance Writer in USA
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

Fantastic Product for Any Project

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I use Airtable to organize any kind of database I need. Airtable makes it really easy to filter with tags so I find what I need.

I wish Airtable had some more flexible design option. That said, it works really well for what I need.

Delia
Delia
Startup founder in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Why I use Airtable to store my data

Kommentare: I run a site called Wikihospitals, and display international health technology services. This data all needs to be linked together, so I can see information like country of origin, founder's details, technology used and medical specialty covered. Airtable was a great discovery for me. I can shared my data easily, embedded it into my website and am now transforming it into a fully fledged directory site.

Before Airtable, pre formatted databases were costly platforms to subscribe to, and extremely difficult to create from scratch (for the non coder). Airtable is just dead easy to use. It looks like a spreadsheet but behaves like a database. You can import or export data as a CSV file. You can share a link or embed a view into you website using iframe code. It is also lightning fast. You can link any number of different 'sheets' together. You can selecting different types of 'fields' ie numerical, date, multiple select, calculations, upload document etc. You can also display your data in a range of 'views' from maps to calendars to gallery views of pie and bar charts.

When using the embed code option, it doesn't show that well on a mobile device. Apart from that, it's really the perfect software for people with a large amount of data and no code skills.

Theresa
VP of Operations in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our Team Went From Zero Organization to Project Pipeline Wizards

Kommentare: By using Airtable we are able to communicate with our clients better using the "Calendar" base. We are able to show our clients what we are doing for them the entire month. Being transparent with them and having this very cool interactive Calendar that shows our reports and ad creative really puts us at a whole new level in their eyes.

This software is super easy to use and has so many different options for "viewing" which allows something for everybody. There are so many different connections as well and the Block features allow our team to be very efficient with our client projects.

There is no way to reach out to somebody on customer support. I wish there was a chat option for customer support. There really isn't any training that comes alot with it. There are some videos but if there was a way to setup a webinar with an account manager there to help us learn more ways we could be using it, that would be ideal.

Tyler
Director of Data and Outcomes in USA
Philanthropie, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Forget Excel and use AirTable instead!

Kommentare: Airtable is a game changer! Since we can create views on the fly, especially ones that link to our calendars, we're able to track projects really easily, and communicate changes across our entire team. We even started using it to tracking employee training hours, and it's saved us countless hours per week.

Airtable combines really advanced features with and easy to use interface, allowing some members of the team to set up a base, and allow others to maintain/update it. This has allowed us to store complex data, but make it accessible in different views, depending on the business need.

Airtable could be improved with some better formula functions. For example, if you wanted to calculate formulas based on some type of filter, such as an aggregate function, it is very difficult or impossible to do. We usually have to extract the data through their API and then process it for more complex needs.

Sarah
Director of Marketing in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Google Sheet of your dreams

Kommentare: There is a slight learning curve, but I found Airtable to be really customizable to your unique needs and also your unique perspective on how to use the software. Being able to change the views a zillion different ways and filter accordingly makes it easy for anyone on our team to jump in, find the information they need and organize their own work in a way that makes the most sense to them.

I love that Airtable largely functions (at least visually) like an Excel doc, which so many of us use to organize ideas and plan projects in a grid form. It maintains that structure but seriously levels up what you can do with the information you put in it.

There have been times when I did miss the simplicity of a Google Sheet/Excel in organizing my information, like being able to merge cells or intersect certain columns/rows visually, but not by the data itself. I wish there was an option that could give you an Airtable view that functioned like a flat excel doc if you needed it to.

Aimee
Director in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Data collection powerhouse & beautiful intuitive forms

Kommentare: I love everything about Airtable and it’s an invaluable part of my business operations. I use it daily. I have created so many forms and I used multiple other software‘s in the past to collect data from my students. I found that every single other software that I used had limitations and costs associated with it that just continue to go up the more forms I created. The thing I love the most about Airtable is that it has a beautiful interface, it’s free to use, and I don’t ever lose access to my data.

I love everything about the forms in Airtable. They are completely customizable. They populate the data in an easy-to-read spreadsheet. It sends me automatic notifications every time that someone fills out a form. It keeps all of my systems and my school organized because I have a form for everything and there are no limits on how many forms I can have it really has allowed me to create a beautiful system of collecting data.

There’s a ton of features in Airtable that I don’t use. I think when I first started I spent a long time trying to figure out how I can use their other features. However, I don’t think that every feature that they have is worth using. However, since there is no cost to Airtable that doesn’t matter.

Ahmed
Ahmed
Founder, Biomedical Engineer & Data Scientist in Ägypten
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

"Airtable: The Most Powerful Tool for Teams Looking for Efficient Data Management and Collaboration"

Kommentare: My overall experience with Airtable has been extremely positive, It is an incredibly powerful yet easy-to-use online platform that allows teams to quickly create and manage databases, build powerful automations, collaborate on projects, and much more, The intuitive interface and variety of features make it an ideal tool for teams looking for an efficient way to manage their data and workflows, Airtable is an invaluable resource that I would highly recommend to any team looking to streamline their processes.

I really appreciate how intuitive and easy-to-use Airtable is, It has a simple, user-friendly interface that makes it easy to quickly create and manage databases, collaborate with team members, and build powerful automations, It also offers a variety of integrations with popular cloud storage solutions and third-party apps, making it a great tool for teams looking for an efficient way to manage their data and workflows.

The one thing I like least about Airtable is that some of the more advanced features can be a bit confusing to use, particularly for users who are new to the platform, However, Airtable does offer great documentation and tutorials to help users get up and running quickly.

Devlyn
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

A spreadsheet is a spreadsheet, right? Wrong!

Kommentare: I love it so much I support it financially, which is a big deal for me. I'm a very small business and a monthly subscription is always viewed suspiciously. But I love how they are constantly building in new features that make it more and more usable. Things I didn't even know I wanted until it existed. And there is a free option! I just wanted access to the premium features. I'm currently using it for:
-production queue
-development outlines and goal setting
- inventory tracking linked with vendor management
- galleries of photos incorporated on my website and on Facebook
- managing home chores and tasks
- keeping track of any number of personal and professional lists

I like this software so much that I pay for it monthly, and I don't consider 25 a month "cheap" for me. But it has been so useful that I can't imagine not having access to all the features. It's complicated to say what I like most because that entails an explanation of what it does. It basically combines spreadsheets with databases and then allows you to view your data in a multitude of customizable ways. And share just the parts you want to share, or all of it. You can also add collaborators or have clients input information directly through forms. You can take all of this and embed it on your website or on facebook. The various views can be a gallery of photos, or a more standard spreadsheet, or you can output it to lists like an address list, or set it up to print labels of just the records you want to include. You can use it for project management and production queues, keeping track of vendors or clients, sorting and updating inventories. It's really brilliant to the point that I've moved away from other spreadsheet programs, task management systems and photo gallery software in favor of using Airtable.

It's not perfect! There are a few things I haven't figured out how to do or it's fairly clunky still. But much of that is my own lack of skill in certain areas. I'd love to utilize API but I'm still too much of a novice to really figure it out. Once I do, though, I feel like it will take my website to another level. One of the features is the ability to take a group of records and output it into a format you create. It would be great if there were some templates available for this sort of thing, but I'm not even sure how that could be implemented. It could just be my own laziness!

Sean
Darstellende Künste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love the loads of options! Hate the exposure of our content!

Kommentare: Our experience has been great outside the frustration of the exposure of the public view URL. We wouldn't be able to offer this portion of our services to our customers without a much more expensive custom solution. It was pretty intuitive to work with even some of the more advanced aspects of database creation. And the airtable community even gave us some really solid walkthroughs on some much more advanced integration with google drive through the use of integromat. I was pretty impressed with what we could achieve. The support team responded quite kindly from the request to find some code changes that might allow us to remove the external link from the embed views, but they have not actually addressed the issue with a solution.

We came to airtable because we were looking for a solution to index the massive amounts of files in our google drive and make them SEARCHABLE by many different criteria. (We were frustrated that google drive, dropbox, etc did not use real TAGS - and even what they did offer was not searchable by our clients who are not logged in) Airtable blows everything I've found out of the water in terms of types of fields (from URLs to emails to multi-select text options, etc) linked records, dates, etc. And they are all wonderfully searchable and sortable. We also love the ability to link records, create forms, etc. In short- airtable gave us the ONLY solution we could find that also was at a price that was VERY reasonable.

The embeddable PUBLIC view has a major problem for us (and MANY others if you read the forums) We CAME to airtable for this function of being able to give our customers an embedded view (in our website) of our tables. And I'm thrilled that it WORKS WELL. I'd love to give them a bit prettier options to sort and filter. (The functions work GREAT but non-savvy clients might take a while to figure it out) My main complaint - and a complaint of MANY airtable users on the forums - is that the "public view" has both a non-removable branding logo on the bottom of the embed (even in the highest paid tiers) and it ALSO has a non-removable "View larger version" link at the bottom of the embed. If you click the "View larger version" link... it opens up a new browser window and exposes the URL of the public view of the table. So if your content is SUPPOSED to be behind a paywall for your customers... they can now see the URL, copy it, bookmark it, cancel their subscription, and still have access to all of your content. Or they can share that URL with anyone else they want! Airtable has been asked to remove these from the embed window for years. Personally I don't care at all that the logo is there. But we REALLY need to remove the "View larger version" link. We would go with the 3rd party miniExtensions - their portals look GREAT - but unfortunately our platform at Mighty Networks does not accept their iframe embeds. (but it DOES work with airttable iframes!)

Bryn
Post Production Coordinator in USA
Unterhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Near-Perfect Collaboration Tool, No Wobble to This Table

Kommentare: Task and project management with a large team of executives, editors, coordinators and supervisors in an 95% Work-From-Home environment.

The visual element of this software really sets itself apart from others. This was an easy transition coming from an entertainment background where most everything was done on note cards. Here's a brief list of the good: - There are multiple views catering to organizational preferences of whichever user is utilizing the software. - Alerts are set up easily and can be automated to limit the amount personal email communication needed. Meaning that when a cell is altered a member of the team can get an instant notification. - Data management is a breeze, attaching files to the Airtable sheet is as simple as drag and drop and allows for multiple people to edit the same documents. -Labels and color coordination help to add order to projects with lots of moving parts. The bottom line is that this software is near-perfect for a team to work collaboratively on a common goal and limits the amount of needless communication that usually drains a companies productivity.

Permissions could be a little cleaner when working in a dual authentication paradigm. The learning curve is pretty steep, rightly so, in that this is a very versatile software with lots of bells and whistles and it would behoove the user to watch some of the Airtable produced learning content.

Colin
Colin
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A robust, flexible tool for organizing just about anything

Kommentare: I have built web-based apps to manage content for membership sites in the past, and first explored Airtable as a way to shorten and simplify the development process. This was a real success. I found it easy and quick to set up equivalent databases, storing content that could be customized on the fly for individual users, and controlling availability of assets by subscription level, by embedding views of an Airtable base on my own site. I have also used Airtable to build apps for managing simple manufacturing and order fulfillment workflows, and for agricultural herd and asset management. Airtable makes it far simpler and faster to set up a productive app than by building and coding a custom solution.

I found it very easy to get started building useful bases. There are a lot of features and the possibilities are almost limitless, but the basics are fairly easy to understand, and very flexible, so once you get used to the way the tools work you can modify things and build out your bases quickly. A key feature is the library of example bases. You can install a clone of any of them into your own account and use it as a starting point for your own project, or just explore how it's built to learn how everything works. I really appreciate how easy it is to move existing data into Airtable bases, and to export them. Again, very flexible. I find the app quite intuitive, and the help docs are excellent when questions come up. It's a huge time saver when compared to what would be required to build a database and web app interface from scratch.

I haven't find much to dislike. Early on I did hit the limits for the number of records available in a free account, but since it's free it's not really a complaint, just a limitation to be aware of. I have found it a bit challenging to set up some more complex field relationships, for example calculations based on summaries of grouped records, but the newer add on functionalities allowing scripted manipulation of data in fields and conditional operations make it possible to do just about anything you can think of, so if you're ready for a paid account you can find a way to do most anything.

Madelyn
Lead Placement Coordinator in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Airtable Makes Our World Go Round!

Kommentare: We LOVE. AIRTABLE! It's something we use daily, and it is the heart of our operation. We could not be as cohesive and productive without it. They are always updating, changing, and improving their software, and we are so grateful for that. We recommend Airtable to anyone and everyone we encounter in the business world, and I personally use the free version of Airtable to help organize my own personal life in many different ways (Christmas shopping, garden planning, groceries, etc.). It's not often you find a program that can help fully organize and run a business, while also being able to be an asset in your personal life, and Airtable bridges that gap beautifully. I could not recommend Airtable any more highly!

We love Airtable here at Kindred, and use it consistently, every single day. It's our hub for data, collaboration, task management, some scheduling, and just general across the board connectivity. It's consistently being updated and upgraded with new and improved features that we are always looking to implement. Airtable can do it all. It's great for our team because of the option for different views of the same information. Some team members are most productive with a classic "excel" view, while others prefer more pictures/visually appealing views to help them find the most success. Airtable allows all of that flexibility for our whole team, and as I've said before, we couldn't live without it.

In terms of cons, there are a few things that I think could make Airtable better. For example, while there are lots of online forums and resources for any question you could imagine regarding how to make Airtable work even better for your team, we are unable to hop on a call with any customer service representatives. Call me old school, but this is something that is truly a big downside for me, when I'm not able to jump on a phone call and ask a few quick questions. They do get back to you over email, however, it typically takes 2-3 times as long to resolve an issue that way. It would also be nice to just have the chance to hop on a Zoom call with an Airtable representative to talk about ways to make our Base work better, and I'm not aware of any way that is possible! The other thing is, there is no way to connect emails/texts/phone calls to the base. For us, that would be a game changer, if we were able to merge our email server with Airtable, and would help us be even more synchronized and organized. Not a must - but it's definitely on our dream list!

Enrico
Enrico
Founder in Brasilien
Möbel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most powerful and flexible project management tool ever

Kommentare: Airtable became my one stop shop for managing data / projetcs / processes - no more spreadsheets.

Most pleople start Google Sheets or Excel when they need to "control" something (a projetct, to-do list, CRM, content calender, inventory, etc). Airtable is a perfect tool to replace this: it has the "spreadsheet" feel, making it so easy to start, but it can go much further than a spreadsheet, both in terms of the amount of dimensions you are able to control and reports you can easily generate. You can scale it to a full ERP and CRM system, step by step, customized exacly the way you want.

The inability to link data from multiple bases . So you either have to build a giant base or you have to duplicate data in different bases. There has been some positive developments on this front, though.

Rosalina
Executive Assistant/ Freelancer in Philippinen
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

"Unlocking the Power of Data: An In-Depth Review of Airtable as a Project Management Tool"

Kommentare: In general, Airtable is a flexible and easy to understand project the executives device that offers a scope of customization choices and mix capacities. While there are a few impediments concerning detailing, computerization, and estimating, Airtable is major areas of strength for a for groups searching for an adaptable and cooperative undertaking the board arrangement. Likewise with any product, it's critical to painstakingly assess your choices and consider your particular business needs prior to pursuing a choice.

Adaptable: Airtable is a profoundly adaptable instrument that can be utilized for a large number of uses, from project the executives to occasion arranging.Easy to understand: Airtable's UI is instinctive and simple to explore, making it open for colleagues with various degrees of specialized mastery.Adaptable: Airtable permits clients to alter the look and feel of the stage to suit their requirements, including the capacity to add custom fields and coordinate with different apparatuses.Joint effort: Airtable makes it simple for colleagues to team up on projects continuously, with the capacity to share tables and work together on undertakings.Combination: Airtable incorporates with numerous other programming devices, for example, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Slack, making it simple to smooth out work process.

Restricted revealing: While Airtable offers essential announcing highlights, it very well may be restricted as far as cutting edge investigation and information representation.Expectation to learn and adapt: Airtable's broad elements and customization choices can carve out opportunity to learn, particularly for clients who are curious about information bases.Restricted robotization choices: Airtable offers some mechanization highlights, however more perplexing work processes might require extra instruments or custom prearranging.Evaluating: While Airtable offers a free arrangement, the paid plans can be costly for bigger groups or organizations with numerous clients.Portable application: While Airtable has a versatile application, it is less practical than the web rendition and can be challenging to use on a more modest screen.

Rukmini
General Manager in Türkei
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic tool for almost any project

Kommentare: As a company, we've explored various project management tools over the past few years, and we've confidently settled on AirTable as our top choice.I highly recomment it.

I appreciate how user-friendly AirTable is, thanks to its straightforward onboarding, color coding, and flexibility. I've used AirTable in my last two jobs, and it has boosted my team's efficiency enormously. Our teams rely on AirTable daily to oversee a wide range of projects, from small projects to complex ones. My favorite feature of AirTable is the ability to use filters to quickly access specific data. This is incredibly useful for assessing project status and team capacity, which, in turn, helps with future assignments. AirTable is versatile, catering to both entry-level users for managing individual tasks and supervisors seeking insights into team performance and project allocation.

Documentation could be improved, I would say.