Über My PT Hub

Online-Personal-Training-Software, mit der Personal Trainer Trainings- und Ernährungspläne für ihre Kunden erstellen und verfolgen können. 30 Tage kostenlos testen

Erfahre mehr über My PT Hub

Iv been using My PT Hub for 1 month now and love the ease if use and how you can integrate everything into the app from myfitnesspal as well as sync your apple watch or fitbit watch.

There are no options for different foods within a meal plan eg X or this, it is just one set plan which I find frustrating. You cannot change the start dates on the clients programme once they start.

Bewertungen zu My PT Hub

My PT Hub hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.813 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du My PT Hub bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.813)

Bakul
Bakul
Crypto Analyst
Vermögensverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall good PT software for client management

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Mohammad
Mohammad
IT Systemkaufmann in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Gute Software für Anfänger

Kommentare: Der Software ist super für Anfänger aber für profissionelle Arbeit leider nicht geeignet

My PT Hub ist eine gute Software aber nur für Anfänger, da es viel Zeit braucht, um die Prozesse zu durchführen. Einfach zu bentuzen. Das Abo kostet nich viel Geld. Es gibt ständige Updates

Der Mobile App ist etwa langsam. Also der ist nicht wie erwartet. Bietet nur eine Zahlungsmethode.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for the review, Mohammad! We ensure to keep our releases as frequent as possible, adding more for you and your clients. If there is any feedback you have for us, or any help you need, please do reach out to our support team which we will love to help.

Chricious
Chricious
Marker in Sambia
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Pt hub review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is a very good website and very interesting

It's is very easy to follow and apply to the instructions

Only one that the site is very expensive

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your review, Chricious! If there is anything we can ever do to help, please do reach out. We have some great new features coming soon, ones your clients we think will love!

Pearl
Personal Trainer in USA

Great for a Hobby

Kommentare: I used it between 6-12 months, it was great u til the cost wasn't making sense. So I had to go with someone else.

Honestly, from what I remember, it was easy to use, very simple to upload videos and the interface was visually appealing

I didn't like the profit-loss ratio. If you have to pay 30% for each person who purchases through the app, and also have to pay for the app each month, plus taxes of 33% tax to gov. This doesn't leave you with much. Cause if you have to buy or rent space to do video work and to have them at a quality level, it will cost.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for your review, Pearl! All purchases are done through Stripe, so will only be the Stripe fees not the Apple fees. If there is anything we can ever do to help, please do reach out!

Jamal
Fitness Trainer in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

My first experience as Pt using my pt hub

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Decent, i may return to purchase the paid version , only with a minimum of 7 clients though

The home screen and colour scheme; it looks a top end pt app

The lack of explanation for how to use such a good tool

vor 2 Wochen

Great to hear, Jamal! We would love to help you with the software and how to best use it, you can contact our team and book in a call via the following link - https://support.mypthub.net/hc/en-us

Will
Coach in USA

Avoid if you can.

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Pretty horrible experience over 2 days. Multiple attempts by my employer to create a trainer account. Several profiles were created and many attempts to login and reset passwords on each. Now my employer will have to create the plans for my clients so they can start their programs tomorrow. This is a useless app.

Nothing to like, couldn't access it after paying and multiple attempts. This is generally a garbage application with little to no customer support.

It doesn't function. Can't add accounts. The reset password function acts like it works but it does not. I had two person verification that I was putting the correct password, and the system verified at least 6 times that my password was correctly changed, the system could not authenticate or give me login access.

vor 2 Monaten

I am very sorry to hear this, Will. Our support team are available 7 days a week via live chat, email and by booking in a call Monday-Friday. I am very sorry you have had these problems with your account, please do book in to speak to our team via the following link and can get this resolved for you - https://mypthub.youcanbook.me/

Mukunga
Supervisoryor in Katar
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My Go to Fitness App

Kommentare: Its Effective.It meets my day to day needs particularly since am always on the go

Its Build Specifically for Fitness Enthusiasts and advocate's

Workout Video Logs needs some updates regularly

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for the review, Mukunga! If there is anything we can ever do to help you and your business, please do let us know.

Eric
(NASM)Personal/Online Trainer in USA

Easiest app to use for Online Trainers

Very user friendly. I didn’t even go through the tutorial and it was super easy to figure out how to use the app for my clients and they seem to have an easy time with it as well.

There’s a few unnecessary steps I see. Like I put together a library of workouts I then attach to clients “appointments” which is their workout, but there’s also an option to assign a workout to a client but then I would still have to attach it to an appointment, I didn’t think it was a negative really just seems like an unnecessary feature for my use.

Antwort von My PT Hub

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, Eric, it is much appreciated! If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests. https://support.mypthub.net

Fabiola
trainer in USA

Vision Changer

Kommentare: MYPTHUB makes it easy for me to navigate and monditor my clients whenever and whererever . I am able to recieve notification on their updates, set up their schedule for them to succeed and become more confident and independent when it comes to their health and fitness.

I love how im able to get notifications when my clients complete a workout. I am able to be more flexibile with having clients in person and via the app. They are able to become smarter at learning the names of exercises and how to preform them properly

I dont like how I am not able to adjust someones calendar or view the entire thing to make adjustments. I dont going back and forth with programing and workouts like how if im making a program, i have to make a workout first instead of making it with the program section. I dont like how if a program starts and a client misses a workout they plan continues, i think it should give few days pause time once they notice the person hasnt been loggin in on top of the coach checking in. I think it would be good if the clients can select days they want to workout and then be able to have to orkout generate within the days they have available based on their goals

Antwort von My PT Hub

Thank you so much for taking the time to write an in depth review, Fabiola. If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net

Gabriele
Owner in Kanada

Great Software

#1 thing was customer support. Everything I need, I am always given feedback and support to help resolve any issues or questions. There is a tremendous amount of pre-made workouts and nutrition plans to send to clients, but the best part is that you can modify them, so this saves a lot of time for creating plans for clients. Also, the events calendar is great and allows a lot of flexibility to create different classes and create different packages for clients to purchase. I would recommend this software to any trainer (studios, gyms, online).

One thing I don't like is that I have to add in all my current clients profiles for them to have a login. Unless someone buys a package, they cannot create their own profile.

Antwort von My PT Hub

Firtsly, thank you for taking the time in writing an in-depth review on mypthub it is very much appreciated, it's nice to see that there are so many features that you love about mypthub. What you can do, Gabriele, is create a free public package that you can send the link to anyone or put on your social media. This means that when clients click this link they will get the package from you, no card details are required and they will create their own account. The package could be called 'Sign up'.

Joey
Owner/Trainer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome edition to your business!

I was in the search for a new app I could use to launch my online training business. Luckily I found My PT Hub! It has everything you could possibly need for an online training business (literally a hub) lol It is also extremely affordable compared to all the other companies currently on the market.

Getting used to the layout and how to use all the features were overwhelming at fist, but then I found the tutorial videos and it make everything significantly easier!

Antwort von My PT Hub

We love that it is an awesome addition to your business! Thank you so much for your review, Joey. If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars. https://mypthub.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great app to manage your fitness setup

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Being able to see what i needed to do and how was great, it allowed me to go to the gym and know exactly what my program was for the session.

I loved that my gym was able to load up my program for me to follow. Allow with images and set information.

No cons for me, as a user the experience was seamless and intuitive

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you so much for your review, we love that it was seamless and intuitive. We have some amazing things coming very soon, especially for your clients which will we hop they will love! Keep your eyes peeled.

Joren
Business owner in Belgien
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worst decision ever

Kommentare: This has been my worst business decision ever. I switched from the expensive Virtuagym to the cheaper MyPTHub. MyPTHub has cost me way more time than using Virtuagym. The software is very slow. It takes forever to load! The calendar always jump up or down and when you filter on week/month/day, after you open an event, it switches back to the beginning of a month. Which irritates the hell out of me at the end of each month. You almost have to handle everything manually. To automate your processes, this software is the worst.
It is not made up logical for a business with more personal trainers which regularly shares customers.
There is only 1 kind of credit, which makes it hard to offer multiple services to clients.
If you are a starter, than this is a real bargain. Don't think twice, take MyPTHub to test your business. But if you want professional software (for you and your clients), look elsewhere. Also if you want to grow fast, use other software! I'd rather pay ten times the amount for better software. In the end MyPTHub has cost me more money because my time using the software has at least been tripled, time I cannot spend on my core business. That's why I have decided to not longer use MyPTHub, take my financial loss and immediately invest in other software.

If you are a starter who wants to test their business, this is your software.

- Slow - Illogical - Takes up way to much time for a CRM system

Antwort von My PT Hub

I am very sorry to hear this, Joren. We have created My PT Hub to cater as much as possible for all types of businesses as we understand it will be used slightly different each time. If you're ever facing any issues, please do ensure you report this to our support team as we need to ensure everything is running as smoothly as possible. Anything that will make your life easier and running your business through My PT Hub, that we do not already have, please raise this as a feature request to support@mypthub.net and we will do everything we can to get this implemented.

Tiara
Owner in Australien

Easy Programming

Kommentare: I've trialed it twice and have thoroughly enjoyed it! I have also used it as a client once and loved how easy it was to use.

I love how easy it is to program and select exercises for client's workouts. I enjoyed the trial to try and use all the features- I was also trialing another popular software program but I didn't last 2 weeks on it because the layout of this software was easier to navigate! It was also really easy to upload and create your own exercises and with a few clicks it was done !

The only con is tracking the workouts given to clients and giving them names to remind yourself what they've already done in your program layout. Sometimes the app lags on your phone and can be difficult to navigate but overall it's a pretty good software program.

Antwort von My PT Hub

Thanking you for taking the time to write an in depth review, Tiara! If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests. https://support.mypthub.net

adam
Personal trainer in UK
Sport, Selbstständig

Do not use: go to trainerize!

Kommentare: Awful, waste of time and money. Use Trainerize it is x100 better, I'll never go back. Support has been awful and they've not treated me well as a trainer. Don't give them a penny. Ad

Not a lot. Honestly I do not have anything positive to say.

-workout builder is not easy to use on app or desktop -bugs and glitchy - I've finished a workout with a client and faced 'error' many times trying to log it in, so wasted my time there -support is pretty useless -you see around 10 of the same exercise in their library, so when they say it has 'thousands of exercises' they actually mean hundreds of duplicates. -building a programme is tedious and glitchy - how have you not yet enabled us to cmd-click to open a new tab? That would really help us to build workouts/programmes but it doesn't happen -chat is hard to navigate to -Good luck searching for an exercise in that library, they have incorrect names a lot of the time

Antwort von My PT Hub

I am very sorry to hear this, Adam. I know you have spoken to our team about these and hopefully explained a all of these to you, but it was great to get your feedback and I am sorry that My PT Hub was not the right fit for your business.

Ryan
Owner in Australien

Great for Growing your Business

Kommentare: So far so good with My PT Hub.

Its very easy ti navigate and use all the menu options and integration of google calendar is great. I also like the pre-loaded workouts, nutrition and habits features.

Its sometimes difficult to see the client profile details.

Antwort von My PT Hub

Thank you for the review, Ryan! In your account under the question mark icon at the top, there are videos to show you how to use each area of the platform, which may really help.

Grady
CEO / Personal Trainer - G-FIT! in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Progressing nicely!

Kommentare: It's taken me some time to get used to and learn to navigate. However this is in part because it is so feature rich and dense overall. So from that vantage point I don't mind and expect a learning curve. The other reason as I mentioned earlier though is because some features are not designed as intuitively, or user friendly as they could be. I believe the changes are being made, however I also think in this day and age, they could definitely be made quicker. With that being said customer support is always great when I do get to speak to them.

It has the functionality to automate a good deal of my business. I love the messaging function as I feel it really helps me keep a pulse on my clients. The packages area is great, as is the nutritional component. I really like the updates to the labeling of the fields within the workouts as well. Bodyweight VS Reps vs Time options, etc.

It's still not altogether intuitive to use. Certain features should probably be grouped a little differently for ease of use, such as messaging within the client section, and making it possible to take notes on a client while in the workout. Also a major drawback for me is the way the app cannot be looked up in the Apple App Store by the users name or their business name as it can be in the android Google Play Store. This is a big one where I Phone customers are concerned. Just doesn't look as professional. Really hoping they can get that worked out. Other than that the default of kilos vs lb's is an issue I thought would've been remedied by now. I understand that it's a product native to the UK, but using it in the US it's a pain. I'm no programmer, but it seems like giving the option to have the default be switched to one or the other would be a relatively easy feature to add.

Antwort von My PT Hub

Hey Grady. Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write your in depth review! As previously mentioned, unfortunately, due to Apples change in terms and conditions Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to submit or update custom branded apps to the Apple app store. This is something that we would love to have! My PT Hub as you have seen over the past few months has had some big changes and we will continue to improve the My PT Hub software to ensure it has everything a trainer needs to run their business :)

Dana

love MY Pt Hub

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great! from costumer support to the day to day tasks that Pt helps me accomplish! i think you guys are ahead on the Online PT game! Always look forward to seeing what you guys come up with next!

Loves: Increased my profits and helps me deliver a professional product to my clients. i love that i have so many options to help all my clients. i love your pre-made workout plans and would love to see MORE it really is super helpful and makes putting together programs AMAZING! i love the how you can track, before and after photo features! I love that you have the option to use your own fitness brand for icons and you can custom the colors. i love the scheduler! would be cool to be able to have more that 2 options for workouts in a day. (some of my bodybuilding clients have several different body parts they work on in a day and i like to spit the body part workouts up into separate workouts. (so i can also use them for other clients as well)

It be great if the nutrition part was a little more updated. It be cool if it could integrate with My fitness pal or (evolution nutrition) i actually think that be an amazing integration.(i know that some of my trainer friends use trainerize and that's one of the functions they love best about that program. (i also use Evolution nutrition just because it's so much easier to create meal plans and time efficient. the logging of the nutrition is somewhat inconsistent for my clients... They say its extremely time consuming and then it wont save sometimes and then they have to go back and do it all over again. (would love to have more Marketing info)

Antwort von My PT Hub

Firstly, I would like to say thank you for taking the time to write a in depth review on My PT Hub :) We do not want our trainers having to integrate with another software, we want everything to be in one place! My PT Hub has the worlds largest verified nutrition database which will allow your clients to log all their food items and you will be able to track this. We will be looking always o make improvements to this area. If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/

Sarah
Personal Trainer in Kanada
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Option Out There

Kommentare: I love it. It's such a powerful platform.

I have been using PT Hub for almost 2 years now and I love it. I upgraded to V3 as soon as it launched so I've had a chance to use both platforms for quite a while. Before I switched to PT Hub I had tried a couple other types of training software but this one is by far the best. Just having unlimited clients is worth the cost. It allows me to us PT Hub as a selling feature for my business and lets me keep tabs on past clients. PT Hub isn't without it's glitches but the support team is fantastic and my issues have always been resolved in a timely manner. I do find V3 to lag in the app but not the browser but that's really the only thing can complain about. The pros vastly outweigh the cons. I recommend PT Hub to any trainer looking to go into business for themselves. PS, PT Hub, if you're listening, adding a habit tracking feature would be so awesome.

The lag in the app with V3. At first I thought it was just my tablet but it lags on my phone and my husbands phone.

Antwort von My PT Hub

We absolutely love this, Sarah! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we are constantly making improvements to mypthub whether that be performance and also new features, so keep your eyes peeled as we have certainly been listening!

Joseph
Personal Trainer in USA

Ok software but it can be better.

Package Maker - It's real easy to build packages for clients Scheduler - Keeps clients notified with daily workouts Plenty of workout videos Nutrition Log Before and after photos Features

The software can be very glitchy. - Server very slow - App shuts down during workouts (you lose all data) - Calendar is a hit and miss - sometimes shows duplicates, shows wrong count sessions, very slow to come up... - Messaging - can be very annoying (when sending messages to all at the same time, some people don't get it. Messaging is only in one place...so when youre looking at your client's finished workout and you want to message that client, you have to go to menu, message, look for client, type in message... so many steps especially when the app/software is very slow. Messaging should also be in the client's page and the hub. - Workout Log - When inputting data, the cursor is sometimes off screen. lettering is too small. When editing during workout, sometimes it doesn't let you. Exercise Library - Too many duplicates. I look at exercise history often but when theres so many exercises with different names its hard to figure out which one youve used in the past to see how much reps/weight youve done. example: biceps dumbbell curls and dumbbell curls... It needs to be cleaned up. -Interface - Its very basic - graph - It's always wrong. - Fitbit Integration - Data is wrong. - a lot more list... My suggestion: Fix the glitch first rather than adding more glitchy features. I really want to love this software, but I cant say that right now. I still have hope for this app in the near future. That's why i'm still a user.

Cav
Founder in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Brilliant product

Kommentare: My overall business relies on My PT Hub. That is how valuable an asset it is. With the addition of a few extra features, it could be perfect!

My favorite thing about the product is the ease of use for the client. The software looks very smart and has a lot of features. Being able to customize the app to suit your own branding is a big plus. I have trailed most of the competitors and this is the best by far as well as the cheapest. Win win!

There are a few areas I'd like to see improved in the software. I'd like more customization in the fields when programming. It's great being able to change sets and reps etc but I'd love to be able to add custom fields where I can add whatever metric I like. I often track RPE scale so having a section where the client can put in their RPE, for example, would be great. There are other things I track to so leaving extra sections as customizable would be great. Another massive feature for me would be an area for clients to fill in a check-in form. I know the software has forms but it would be great if the same form could be filled in numerous times with the data being stored. Having seperate check-in forms for each week just leaves the overall form list cluttered.

Antwort von My PT Hub

Hey Cav, Firstly, thank you for your taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub! We have recently updated the workouts section where you can now have RPE! I have added a link which will show you all about our new features :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvS8ixwnIl0&t=1506s If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check out all our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise feature requests. https://support.mypthub.net/

Emma
Emma
Women’s wellness coach in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Ease of use, lack of appropriate functions

Kommentare: It’s allowed me to combine everything I need for my clients, but I found the issues that kept cropping up not worth it. As it was too glitchy

Easy to use Affordable Accessible for clients It’s easy for my clients to upload their progress which is really handy

Too many exercise choices for the same exercise, and then lack of really basic exercises so customising your own takes forever and laborious. Easy to lose all your work if the cursor moves while you’re planning a workout

Antwort von My PT Hub

Firtsly, thank you very much for taking the tie to write a review. mypthub has over 7,500 exercises which all have a video of the demonstration, there are similar names, however, they do differ as we know depending on where you are in the world you may call the exercise something different. That being said you can create your own custom exercise which you can upload your own video. If you are ever having any issues at all or need any help, please do email our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help with anything you need :)

Nice app for Online Coaches

I switched to this app from Trainerize because it had some features I liked. I also paid for the app and then found out the itunes store doesn't let you keep the custom icon which I wasn't too happy about. The app itself is smooth and I get positive feedback form clients on the look and ease of use. I like that I can quickly push workouts and nutrition information to their phones immediately.

When it says "Deactivate" client it really means delete and erase. Some of the wording for it isn't logical. When a client has to miss a month it would be nice to have the actual ability just to deactivate temporarily. I had to rebuild a clients complete profile and nutrition/workouts when they came back. I'm not sure I will be renewing it as Trainerize was more user friendly on the back end and has made upgrades.

Antwort von My PT Hub

Thank you for taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub! We have now had to remove the 'Inactive clients' due to the new data protection law. If a client has been deleted, the client will need to email support@mypthub.net asking to be reactivated as a client and for which trainer they wish to be reactive too! If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/

Natalia
Personal trainer in UK
Sport, Selbstständig

Non of my costumer enjoyed and find it's not easy to use

Kommentare: Absolutely horrible experience, shocked of service.

I am not sure if I like anything about this software after a disaster experience, not costumer friendly

Non of my client enjoyed to use this app, Google sheets are much better and easy to use, I didn't find any cancellation and they take my money and don't want giving me my refund and it's only one week gone, my clients find its difficult to use this app not compatible all the time need to push something to use, sheets just open and go, I not use this app much because no one like it and waiting long time to finish but then they without notice take my money again, no one contact me when I write them they just send me letter via email we not give you your refund that's all, I was shocked and disappointed about how they horrible treat costumes, I didn't want my money go every year I was signed for one only, was costumer service I ever have had, I won't recomend to any one after such a horrible experience, and I was read they give good costumer service, not at all.

Antwort von My PT Hub

Hey Natalia, I am very sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed the app and it is not easy to use after not using much of it all. From what I can see you have not contacted our support team throughout your time with mypthub, we would have been more than happy to help you and your clients so that you can utilize the software as much as possible for your business. We have recently released mypthub v3 which was build from the group up which has 100's of new features and is 10.5x faster! When purchasing the subscription we outline everything to the trainer and the reason we give a 30 day free trial, to ensure that it is right for both the trainer and their business. I can see that you have now booked a call to speak to one of our support team we can discuss this with you then.

Blake
Owner in Kanada

My PT Hub Review

Kommentare: I've taken my entire fitness business online. My PT Hub is easy to use and my clients like it plus the price is great!

For the price, you can't go wrong. There are plenty of features for clients and it's pretty easy to use. I've been using PT Hub for a few years now and it's come a long way. It's pretty simple to use, upload your exercises (or use the exercise database), create the workout and assign it to your clients - Pretty easy. I recommend My PT Hub to anyone, especially if you're just starting out in the online personal training business.

None really...although it'd be nice to have a chat feature so I can talk with a rep sooner rather than later. My decisions are time sensitive using a chat instead of email would be nice. Don't get me wrong- the email support is great and the reps usually get back to me pretty quick. Other than that, the software is great!

Antwort von My PT Hub

We do have a live chat option on our website as well as email, which you can get an instant response 9-6 GMT Monday to Friday.

Josie
Training Nutrition Chef Lifestyle in UK

Too many problems

Kommentare: The system changes the gender of the trainer in the clip dependent on your client, you don't know this until you review what your sending. In this case the Kettlebell swing was incorrect form. So building your own exercise library would be needed as pthub have no plans to change this.

Being able to upload files, forms and photos. Invoices and messages. The exercises have great form

Measurements do not add up and count losses or gains Body fat calculator only has the front of the body to measure with calipers, not the back. Measurements don't calculate your body fat. You cannot choose your own macros or calories Within the client to update progress measurements you must leave the update progress measurements and go somewhere else to do it which makes no sense and takes a while to realize it's not where it should be. Changing to cms will only change the first lot of measurements, not the next input ones. Inches will only show as fractions not as decimal points even though you input in decimals, hard when trying to calculate losses as the software doesn't calculate losses, you are also on different screens to calculate which makes this impossibly fiddly. You must select your exercise then you can watch it but if it's not what you want you must delete then go back and start again. Logo changes on its own clients don't even have logo even though they've deleted and tried again. lets you know when clients have updated any info in a very hit and miss way. You never know if clients have received notifications as it's not clear and most have not. Don't even bother with the nutrition side! Laughable. Customer support, there isn't any. The pictures of exercises are too small you should be able to watch the clip before you choose to save time.