Über My PT Hub

Online-Personal-Training-Software, mit der PTs Trainings- und Ernährungspläne für ihre Kunden erstellen, verfolgen und berichten können.

Erfahre mehr über My PT Hub

Zeigt 2.245 Bewertungen

Justin B.
  • Bewertet am 16.10.2018

"Imperfectly perfect for my business"

Kommentare: It allows those who didn't have access to me to now have my programs in their hands. Their workout and schedule platform and the way it's set to sell packages is amazing, as I've sold several programs through the app for online training. The video library and exercise descriptions are barnone above the rest.

Vorteile: With other software like Trainerize, which is lacking in features, as well as MindBody, which charges way too much for their price tiers [I'm a one man operation. Can't justify their prices which are tiered toward entire gyms with members. PtHub isn't perfect. The exercise library is redundant, but they do allow you the option to tweak to your needs. I've asked the last two years to implement a caloric needs calculator [which is a simple code job] to no avail. That's the only issue I have, which would make it much more easy for my clients. The ability to add files to "schedules" doesn't work, as most clients never can access the file, as it doesn't show up in their "my files" section. Not user friendly in the least, from both ends. Although the client UI has improved drastically since. However, this app and software is the best bang for your buck on the market. I probably will switch after my final renewal as my business grows, to a better platform which hopefully has a more user friendly interface for my customers. That being said, implementing sessions, workouts, nutrition plans, etc. is easy. The clients love, like or tolerate the app. Nobody hates it. I give it 5 stars because it's the best price for my needs at the moment, and I'd recommend it over all other software options because of all the features you get for the pricing.

Nachteile: Cons listed in the above section, but there are software glitches throughout the app from the trainer side. Clients' workouts just disappear after they log them. The app crashes randomly on their end.

von My PT Hub an 24.10.2018

Hey Justin, firstly I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to write an in depth review!

My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, however, if there are any you are unable to locate, you can always create your own custom exercise with your own video :)

When you add a files to a schedule, this will not show on the clients file section, this will just appear on the schedule on the day for the clients to download. My PT Hub will be making some very large changes over the coming months which may really benefit you as a trainer and your business.

We will be sure to keep you posted on any updates that become available.

Please also remember that if you need any help or would like to discuss any of these issues you are having, please do book an appointment to speak to one of our team!

• Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Lisa V.
Certified Personal Trainer
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2020

"Free Trail"

Kommentare: The customer Service has been excellent despite the time difference and brought ease to me making this decision to join My PT Hub for the annual purchase. I feel that if I don't know what to do they will be able to guide me through and help me use My PT Hub efficiently and effectively.

Vorteile: I like the feature of being able to video my classes and have them be viewable in chat or as a custom exercise for my clients, and be longer than 5 mins in duration. I like the Programs feature and Packages feature- which I will be learning in the weeks and months ahead here as I set up my own space. I like the look of My PT Hub its clean and modern and the workouts are clear and easy to follow for my clients. I am still getting used to everything but I am also excited to make it my own and customize it with a Logo so that it can become the main place my clients can get there workouts, health info, nutrition logging, classes etc.

Nachteile: There are some kinks with creating workouts like when you hit save it goes back to the heading title rather than staying in the workout your creating to give you the option to leave if your done or keep making changes or additions, this can be a bit time consuming. The Exercises are limited despite them saying they have over 7500 exercises, I am not sure I believe that. There are a lot of doubles, triples, quadruples etc of of the same exercise in the listing of exercises to choose from. There is no welcome email to new clients to My PT Hub, or option to create a welcome email or video- a must have in updates needed in the future.

von My PT Hub an 8.6.2020

Thank you so much for your in-depth review, Lisa it is much appreciated!

If you ever need any help at all, you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars.

If there is anything you think would improve the software, then please do pop an email to support@mypthub.net. We have some amazing features coming very soon, so keep your eyes peeled...

• Bewertet am 31.5.2020
Kevin S.
Athletic Director
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.6.2020

"Worst Customer Service"

Kommentare: This software has the potential to be an awesome tool. However, a majority of the features possess bugs that alter work or require you to re-input workouts after they've been saved. But, these bugs are just the start of your issues. Customer service is almost nonexistant! Thinking about calling them, don't bother, you'll be put in loop and lose your sanity. Our reps were [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] all share the customer service email, but still lack continuity. I really wanted to enjoy this, as the features sound great, but performance needs to follow. Prior to me moving forward, I was just like you, and researching up and down for a great training software. I even read the bad reviews and still gave the benefit of doubt considering all the features, but don't make my mistake. I've now moved on with PT Distinction, and if your on edge, I hope this review assist in learning you towards better options.

Vorteile: The idea of all the features working would be a great tool and resource for trainers, but.....

Nachteile: Their features are filled with bugs! Contacting customer service is difficult in it's own nature. Don't understand them boasting about their product, but lack simple phone services for US clients. As trainers we move fast and live off a schedule. After emailing or trying to book a call with customer service, you'll be met with a response within 48hrs, their timezone is different, so take that also into consideration. I have clients I see daily, being able to communicate with your software provider is essential!

von My PT Hub an 19.6.2020

I am very sorry to hear this, Kevin. I know our support team has spoken to you about this and at the time of your requested appointment you had double booked and had a client which is absolutely fine and asked for you to rebook at a more convenient time with you.

I have not seen that you have reported any bugs to us, however, we would be more than happy to take a look into this for you and either point you in the right direction or get sorted for you. We respond to all emails within 24 hours, we have live chat, you can book phone calls and we even have live webinars and cater for all timezones around the world.

If you ever do want to chat about this, please do get in touch with our support team and we will always help with anything you need.

• Bewertet am 11.6.2020
Joey C.
Owner/Trainer
  • Bewertet am 18.4.2020

"Awesome edition to your business!"

Vorteile: I was in the search for a new app I could use to launch my online training business. Luckily I found My PT Hub! It has everything you could possibly need for an online training business (literally a hub) lol It is also extremely affordable compared to all the other companies currently on the market.

Nachteile: Getting used to the layout and how to use all the features were overwhelming at fist, but then I found the tutorial videos and it make everything significantly easier!

von My PT Hub an 27.4.2020

We love that it is an awesome addition to your business!

Thank you so much for your review, Joey.

If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can head to our support portal where you can book an appointment to speak to the team and even join our live webinars.

• Bewertet am 18.4.2020
Verona A.
Nutrition Coach
  • Bewertet am 5.6.2020

"BRILLIANT"

Vorteile: I'm still very new to this Software, I was looking for a software that could house the needs that I had and wasn't extortionately priced. I asked the question in a Social Media Group and was inundated with reviews, but for a beginner starting out I did my research and found My PT Hub come up several times, I signed up for a free trial which was so easy and simple to do )we like easy and simple) I was thinking about adding and paying for billing software, nutrition plans, all seperately, so when I decided I'd give My PT Hub a try, I followed on Instagram and I saw that another Coach signed up and gave a raving review, for me, that was all that I needed, and signed up from there. It's early days, and some may say, you're biased because you're a newbie, but I beg to differ, we all know the type of things that we want that reflect and compliment our business, but most importantly are simple for our clients, and I get that in My PT Hub, I also once more established, get the chance to create an app (for a fee of course) but this is GOLD! Biased, or unbiased its money well invested

Nachteile: Can't comment on cons, as this is where I will play the newbie card :)

von My PT Hub an 11.6.2020

Wow, we love your review, Verona and thank you so much for taking the time to write such an in-depth review on the software :)

If we can ever help you in any way, Verona, please do let our team know and we will be more than happy to do anything we can to help you and your business.

I have attached a link below which will show you a bunch of videos I have created, not just to show you the features, but also how to best use them!

• Bewertet am 5.6.2020
Derek T.
Police Officer/Nutrition Coach
Strafverfolgung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.6.2020

"Wow"

Kommentare: SO far, very impressed. Great training videos as well. Thank you

Vorteile: I recently started Nutrition Coaching, and in less than 2 months woke up with over 20 clients. Business is growing fast and I couldn't keep organized. I found My PT Hub and it is a GAME CHANGER. My clients are impressed, my WIFE is impressed, I'm IMPRESSED. I'm still learning and adding my custom meal plans, but with a few clicks I can assign plans to clients. Best thing is, it keeps me organized and saved me HOURS. WELL DONE My PT Hub.

Nachteile: Learning curve. Some initial problems with sending clients email activation. Looking forward to the custom app (branding). I don't like the client being able to "google" the software and think it's cookie cutter plans I'm sending.
Also, not sure I understand the measurement setup..perhaps a UK thing? I'll discuss with support team

von My PT Hub an 11.6.2020

'Wow' is a great start to a review!

• Bewertet am 6.6.2020
Natalie A.
Fitness coach
  • Bewertet am 20.5.2020

"Good app for Online coaching"

Kommentare: Good, I used PT distinction for 1 day and swooped to this app 👍

Vorteile: I like that I can have everything my clients need and I can manage all my clients from 1 place ie. nutrition, exercise and progress photos and measurements

Nachteile: There could be a way in which as a trainer I can see what my clients can see, so when they ask me a question about finding the nutrition I set them for example I can help them, as at the moment I cabt

von My PT Hub an 2.6.2020

You can certainy see what your clients see! If you add yourself as a client with the same email address as your trainer account, then you will have the option to switch between them :)

Great that mypthub has everything in one place for you and your business, exactly what we want!

• Bewertet am 20.5.2020
Tricia C.
Certified Health Coach and Trainer
  • Bewertet am 7.6.2020

"More options best value"

Kommentare: Easy to learn! This platform and the tools available, allows me to reach out and help more people with challenges they may be having with their health!

Vorteile: All the options! The various programs and plans available. All the integrations! I didn't have to choose what I could do with or without! This had it all and more and at a cost I can afford!!!

Nachteile: Some of the plans I am having to delete and start from the very begging. Sometimes a bit time consuming but that may be an error on my part? Overall, no complaints!

von My PT Hub an 16.6.2020

Thank you for your review, Tricia!

• Bewertet am 7.6.2020
Andrea M.
Owner/Personal Trainer
  • Bewertet am 22.5.2020

"The BEST on the market - I've checked"

Kommentare: For the cost, this is an exceptional piece of software, much better than competitors which cost much much more. It's a superb all-round, one-tool-fits-all for PT's and gym facilities.

Vorteile: Wide range of features, super easy to use, great customer service, intuitive for clients to use, includes chat, nutrition, workout design, a library of exercise videos, a programme creator, class booking, payments, analytics, and pre-made programmes you can download. It also comes with loads of discounts and deals for related companies.

Nachteile: For some of my clients, they have struggled to find the descriptions, details and notes that go along with their programme. Also, I would love to be able to switch to client view, to see MyPTHub as my clients see it.

von My PT Hub an 2.6.2020

Thank you so much for your review, Andrea and it's great to see you have done your research on other companies and found mypthub the best!

You can add yourself as a client with the same email address as your trainer account, so you can simply switch between trainer and client account in the settings.

If you or your clients are ever having any issues or need any help pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

• Bewertet am 22.5.2020
Shomari-chioke F.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.4.2020

"My PT Hub has amazing marketing"

Vorteile: The apps layout is aesthetically pleasing, there are some cool resources within the marketplace that help trainers learn how to scale their business.

Nachteile: The workout programmer deletes workouts and rearranges reps, sets etc. The event streaming feature won't allow you to save activities. When you book sessions with clients, the calendar in the app shows the correct date, the email confirmation sent to me was something different and then the email confirmation sent my client was a completely different date. One booking, three dates. When I asked customer service I was passed from rep to rep until they just stopped responding to me. I was told that my-thug doesn't issue refunds, they also don't issue the service that they advertise. If you are looking to automate your business and scale up. Mypthub will make your experience aggravating and will double your workload. Please save your time and money

von My PT Hub an 20.4.2020

I am very sorry to see that you would not recommend mypthub to any other trainer!

With the workout builder, only if you do not enter a metric it will not save. The event streaming is integrated with other platforms so providing the booking for this so your clients can join in!

The only time that the event will show incorrectly on the calendar is if they have input their timezone incorrectly, so please do check this.

I am very sorry to hear that you have experience with mypthub, our support contacts all trainers back in a very short amount of time, you can also book in phone calls and get us on live chat and we will help with anything any trainers needs.

If there is anything can ever do to help you, Shomari-Chioke, please do get in touch and we will have our head of support give you a call.

• Bewertet am 10.4.2020
Sarah O.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.4.2020

"Best Option Out There"

Kommentare: I love it. It's such a powerful platform.

Vorteile: I have been using PT Hub for almost 2 years now and I love it. I upgraded to V3 as soon as it launched so I've had a chance to use both platforms for quite a while. Before I switched to PT Hub I had tried a couple other types of training software but this one is by far the best. Just having unlimited clients is worth the cost. It allows me to us PT Hub as a selling feature for my business and lets me keep tabs on past clients. PT Hub isn't without it's glitches but the support team is fantastic and my issues have always been resolved in a timely manner. I do find V3 to lag in the app but not the browser but that's really the only thing can complain about. The pros vastly outweigh the cons. I recommend PT Hub to any trainer looking to go into business for themselves. PS,
PT Hub, if you're listening, adding a habit tracking feature would be so awesome.

Nachteile: The lag in the app with V3. At first I thought it was just my tablet but it lags on my phone and my husbands phone.

von My PT Hub an 9.4.2020

We absolutely love this, Sarah!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we are constantly making improvements to mypthub whether that be performance and also new features, so keep your eyes peeled as we have certainly been listening!

• Bewertet am 5.4.2020
James L.
  • Bewertet am 14.10.2019

"Trial complete, and it was a no brainer to sign up"

Vorteile: It was a no brainer to sign up as the trial is throough and allows you access to all the features. Allowing you plenty of time to setup clients/new and existing to give feedback and compare to previously used apps. Interface usability for clients is simple and straight forward with good video explanations on getting started at the beginning and you are even able to record and upload your own for a more personalised touch.
Workout interface is practical and includes built in timer for in-between sets.
Auto calculator for macros and calories is helpful.
Pre made plans are great and very useful for editing to personalise for clients.

Nachteile: Doesn't have a priority list to potential clients which need more attention.
I have also had clients complete workouts but no notification come through. (This could be down to human error)

von My PT Hub an 16.10.2019

Thank you for your review, James it is great to hear it was a no brainer for you!

If you head over to our support portal you will be able to check out all our FAQ's and you can also contact our support team :)

Oh just one more thing, tomorrow we reveal to the world some very exciting news, the following link will allow you to be one of the first to see what this is.

• Bewertet am 14.10.2019
Dana F.
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2018

"love MY Pt Hub"

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great! from costumer support to the day to day tasks that Pt helps me accomplish! i think you guys are ahead on the Online PT game! Always look forward to seeing what you guys come up with next!

Vorteile: Loves:
Increased my profits and helps me deliver a professional product to my clients.
i love that i have so many options to help all my clients.
i love your pre-made workout plans and would love to see MORE it really is super helpful and makes putting together programs AMAZING!
i love the how you can track, before and after photo features!
I love that you have the option to use your own fitness brand for icons and you can custom the colors.
i love the scheduler! would be cool to be able to have more that 2 options for workouts in a day. (some of my bodybuilding clients have several different body parts they work on in a day and i like to spit the body part workouts up into separate workouts. (so i can also use them for other clients as well)

Nachteile: It be great if the nutrition part was a little more updated. It be cool if it could integrate with My fitness pal or (evolution nutrition) i actually think that be an amazing integration.(i know that some of my trainer friends use trainerize and that's one of the functions they love best about that program. (i also use Evolution nutrition just because it's so much easier to create meal plans and time efficient. the logging of the nutrition is somewhat inconsistent for my clients... They say its extremely time consuming and then it wont save sometimes and then they have to go back and do it all over again.
(would love to have more Marketing info)

von My PT Hub an 5.12.2018

Firstly, I would like to say thank you for taking the time to write a in depth review on My PT Hub :)

We do not want our trainers having to integrate with another software, we want everything to be in one place!

My PT Hub has the worlds largest verified nutrition database which will allow your clients to log all their food items and you will be able to track this. We will be looking always o make improvements to this area.

If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal.

• Bewertet am 3.12.2018
Tatiyana W.
Personal Trainer and Fitness Coach
  • Bewertet am 19.10.2018

"Great Features for a Decent Price"

Kommentare: Their customer service is VERY quick and 99% effective. They will work with you to figure out your issue and I love that about their company. The features are AWESOME though they could use some improvements on functionality to improve the user experience. The features come often which is sometimes an issue when they haven't fixed other concerns but it's awesome to know they're keeping up with current needs in the fitness industry. I've used other training software and this is still my favorite!

Vorteile: The features far outweigh competition: Trainerize, NASM Edge, etc. Unlike the others, you can fully run your business from this one program without having to supplement with other software. This makes it easy for trainers who barely have time to work in one program, let alone 5. Their support team is AWESOME. Even with my most difficult of issues, they've been very happy and quick to help. That alone is worth choosing them over others.

Nachteile: The software is good. A few minor issues with the user experience on the trainer and client portals by having to do a LOT of clicking to get some simple tasks done but nothing too drastic to complain about. I have also had the issue with the app closing out on me and clients while recording workouts but not often. My issue, however, was that I've been a customer for a couple of years and renewal time was...interesting. In short, their upgrades aren't quite "add-ons" and instead create a brand new agreement at the current full rate, up front. I hope they find a way to make going from one tier to another a prorated "add-on" rather than a prorated "new agreement." For the time being, they did assist me with this process, though and I am happy with the outcome.

von My PT Hub an 25.10.2018

Hey Tatiyana, firstly thank you for taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub!

It is great to hear that all the features outweigh other personal training apps and we thank you very much for saying our support team is awesome, I will be sure to pass on the message! :)

If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests!

• Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Vanessa D.
Fitness Manager and personal trainer
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.9.2018

"Best app so far"

Kommentare: Other than that the app is brilliant and the best Ive used so far. Overall I think it is easy to use once your browse around once or twice. I would like to see the cons get fixed and then I would give it a 10 out of 10

Vorteile: It is the best app i've used so far. Theres just a few things that could help improve this. 1. I love that you can have your own logo/branded app. Its a same you can't search for the brand name on apple store though 2. Theres many set nutrition plans and workouts, even though I haven't used any, i think this is good 3. You can sync your calendar so that booking come up on your phone calendar 4. email notifications for each booking or change of booking. 5. Instant messages are there 6. clients can log there food/food diary

Nachteile: 1. before they upgraded, when you entered the amount of weight and reps it would duplicate automatically when you press another set. Now you have to enter the whole thing each time. You want to do as little as possible while you're with your client. 2. You already pay so much for the app and they still take a fee if clients purchase a package (sessions) using the app. I lose a wapping £30+ when my clients get a package 3. The notifications are coming up on my clients app but they aren't seeing anything when they click into notification. Its always empty 4.Doesnt work with apple watch 5. Cant add notes while in a session. Only when the session is complete 6. Sometimes the whole session disappears while mid through the session. So you have to log the whole thing again. This has only happen a few times. But is extremely annoying when it does happen.

von My PT Hub an 12.9.2018

Hey Vanessa,

Firstly, I would just like to say thank you for writing a in depth review on My PT Hub and that we are the best personal training app you have used!

When you enter a weight and reps to an exercise, it will then populate when you add another set so you do not have to write it out again. A percentage is taken from each payment, this is what is charged by the bank, however, we are hoping this will be reduced! We currently do not integrate with Apple watch but this is something we will be looking into in the future :)

My PT Hub will be making a lot of changes in the near future, so if you keep your eyes peeled, we will be sure to keep you updated.

If you need any help at all, please do get in contact with our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help, Vanessa :)

• Bewertet am 9.9.2018
Grady P.
CEO / Personal Trainer - G-FIT!
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Progressing nicely!"

Kommentare: It's taken me some time to get used to and learn to navigate. However this is in part because it is so feature rich and dense overall. So from that vantage point I don't mind and expect a learning curve. The other reason as I mentioned earlier though is because some features are not designed as intuitively, or user friendly as they could be. I believe the changes are being made, however I also think in this day and age, they could definitely be made quicker. With that being said customer support is always great when I do get to speak to them.

Vorteile: It has the functionality to automate a good deal of my business. I love the messaging function as I feel it really helps me keep a pulse on my clients. The packages area is great, as is the nutritional component. I really like the updates to the labeling of the fields within the workouts as well. Bodyweight VS Reps vs Time options, etc.

Nachteile: It's still not altogether intuitive to use. Certain features should probably be grouped a little differently for ease of use, such as messaging within the client section, and making it possible to take notes on a client while in the workout. Also a major drawback for me is the way the app cannot be looked up in the Apple App Store by the users name or their business name as it can be in the android Google Play Store. This is a big one where I Phone customers are concerned. Just doesn't look as professional. Really hoping they can get that worked out. Other than that the default of kilos vs lb's is an issue I thought would've been remedied by now. I understand that it's a product native to the UK, but using it in the US it's a pain. I'm no programmer, but it seems like giving the option to have the default be switched to one or the other would be a relatively easy feature to add.

von My PT Hub an 3.9.2018

Hey Grady.

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write your in depth review!

As previously mentioned, unfortunately, due to Apples change in terms and conditions Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to submit or update custom branded apps to the Apple app store. This is something that we would love to have!

My PT Hub as you have seen over the past few months has had some big changes and we will continue to improve the My PT Hub software to ensure it has everything a trainer needs to run their business :)

Pete B.
Co-Founder & Business Owner
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2019

"Feature rich product with excellent customer service"

Kommentare: Business Problems Solved
1. Significantly reduces time spent administering my client community
2. Accurate management of financial data
3. Packages ensure all clients are prepaying only so reduces time spending chasing debtors
Benefits
1. Improved service levels to clients
2. Increased profile of my business with my branded App on Apple and Google Play
3. Easier management and communication as everything can now be managed in a single place instead of a combination of Mircosoft Excel, Email and WhatsApp.

Vorteile: 1. Significantly reduces time spent scheduling and billing clients Personal Training sessions, so I can spend my time in front of clients providing billable services. 2. It simplifies my Boot Camp class scheduling, booking and class signing in process so that my clients can now self serve with booking and canceling their bookings. 3. The Packages ensure that clients have to purchase their boot camp classes in advance, so that I am not spending time chasing those who have not paid. The financial reporting also enables me to keep a step ahead of the game with cash flow.

Nachteile: It's a minor one it's more a problem of my own making. I reward my boot camp customers with a '50 Club t-shirt' after they have attended 50 boot camp classes. Unfortunately there is no way of importing historical attendance data (apart from adding to individual clients notes field), so it is now a bit harder to record total attendance after MyPTHub has gone live for my boot camp community of circa 200 boot campers. I have addressed this by informing my boot camp clients how many boot camps they have attended up until the date of MyPTHub go live and it is now their responsibility to inform me when they get to 50 boot camps. Not ideal at a customer service level, but it works and it also reduces my admin time as I now give my boot camp clients the responsibility for keeping score of attendance.

von My PT Hub an 5.3.2019

Well firstly, Pete, I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to write an in-depth review.

I am glad to hear that is has solved a number of business problems, that is exactly what we want to achieve for a all personal trainers and their businesses :)

• Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Reid P.
  • Bewertet am 29.8.2018

"Keep your eyes on My PT Hub!"

Kommentare: Great ! Innovative and I'm looking forward to the company growing and making new updates!

Vorteile: - EASE OF USE : Once you've spent bit of time playing it becomes so easy to use and enjoyable.
- PAYMENTS: Payments can come into your account on the Daily! Weekly or Monthly & its super easy for your clients to input there details.... just send or txt them the share link to your program and your done!
- DESIGN: Super simple to navigate around on the laptop and the phone app looks even neater, my business colours integrate into the website & app so thats great also.
- SUPPORT & CUSTOMER CARE: Any time I've FB messaged My PT Hub they have got back to me within a couple hours and you are speaking to a real person.
- CUSTOMIZATION: I noticed there was an exercise thats not in the list that already comes with the software and adding your own custom exercise is super easy, Name it, Film It, Upload and add the exercise description. DONE (it was Frog Pumps by the way). Obviously add your own logo & can add your own business logo colours to the website and custom app. You can custom a lot of things on here.

Nachteile: - The website takes a little while to load at times... bit slow on occasions.
- Making a schedule can take some times be a bit time consuming, when you upload assign your own workout to set day it takes a while sometimes.
- Typing in a exercise name can sometimes show nothing i.e when I type "Treadmill" it won't come up but when i type "Trea" it would pick up treadmill when selecting and exercise.... just something that I noticed when making workouts. Im sure it can be an easy fix.

von My PT Hub an 3.9.2018

Hey Reid.

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write your in depth review on My PT Hub!

My PT Hub uses AWS servers which the likes of Amazon and Netflix use, so there should be no issues with speed when using the web browser. What you can do when you are wanting to create your own schedule, you can chose a schedule from our 'Find a Plan' section then you can simply edit the plans we have created for you to use :)

If you have any issues or questions please do pop our support team an email at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help you!

Cav F.
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2018

"Brilliant product"

Kommentare: My overall business relies on My PT Hub. That is how valuable an asset it is. With the addition of a few extra features, it could be perfect!

Vorteile: My favorite thing about the product is the ease of use for the client. The software looks very smart and has a lot of features. Being able to customize the app to suit your own branding is a big plus. I have trailed most of the competitors and this is the best by far as well as the cheapest. Win win!

Nachteile: There are a few areas I'd like to see improved in the software. I'd like more customization in the fields when programming. It's great being able to change sets and reps etc but I'd love to be able to add custom fields where I can add whatever metric I like. I often track RPE scale so having a section where the client can put in their RPE, for example, would be great. There are other things I track to so leaving extra sections as customizable would be great. Another massive feature for me would be an area for clients to fill in a check-in form. I know the software has forms but it would be great if the same form could be filled in numerous times with the data being stored. Having seperate check-in forms for each week just leaves the overall form list cluttered.

von My PT Hub an 14.9.2018

Hey Cav,

Firstly, thank you for your taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub!

We have recently updated the workouts section where you can now have RPE! I have added a link which will show you all about our new features :)

If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check out all our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise feature requests.

• Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Wendy L.
Certified personal trainer
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2020

"Long time trainer and first time user"

Kommentare: I am solving the problem of being too limited to reach those far from me in other states and countries. I feel with this product I can deliver a better quality of service to my clients by giving them more thorough comprehensive programs and accountability

Vorteile: I really loved the pre made programs and nutrition plans! Nutrition is my specialty and having that for my clients is huge.
I also love the "packages" feature so that i can pre prepare and sell packages

Nachteile: There was one feature in a different software that almost had me registering under them instead and that was the ability for the client to video themselves doing the physical assessment movements already programmed.
There are also some really good exercises not listed in this database just yet such as the Turkish Getup with kettlebell

von My PT Hub an 20.5.2020

Firtsly, thank you for your in-depth review, Wendy, it really is much appreciated!

We do have lots of per made plans which trainers can use as much as they like.

Also, you can use the 'Chat' feature to send any videos to your clients and for them to send back to you!

• Bewertet am 18.5.2020
Craig A.
  • Bewertet am 21.10.2019

"Great software for PTs"

Kommentare: So far with my limited time using this app, I have found it to cover everything I require.

Vorteile: This program allows me to easily set up training programs for clients and monitor their progress. Keeping them accountable for their workouts is easier and it's very simple to track progression and even communicate with clients via the app.

Nachteile: The interface has taken a bit of getting used to but once you know where everything is, it's not a problem.

von My PT Hub an 1.11.2019

We like to think we're the best software for PT's!

Have you seen mypthub V3?! The video below will give you an insight into V3

If you ever need anything, Craig, please do let me know at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

• Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Gabriele P.
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2020

"Great Software"

Vorteile: #1 thing was customer support. Everything I need, I am always given feedback and support to help resolve any issues or questions. There is a tremendous amount of pre-made workouts and nutrition plans to send to clients, but the best part is that you can modify them, so this saves a lot of time for creating plans for clients. Also, the events calendar is great and allows a lot of flexibility to create different classes and create different packages for clients to purchase. I would recommend this software to any trainer (studios, gyms, online).

Nachteile: One thing I don't like is that I have to add in all my current clients profiles for them to have a login. Unless someone buys a package, they cannot create their own profile.

von My PT Hub an 24.2.2020

Firtsly, thank you for taking the time in writing an in-depth review on mypthub it is very much appreciated, it's nice to see that there are so many features that you love about mypthub.

What you can do, Gabriele, is create a free public package that you can send the link to anyone or put on your social media. This means that when clients click this link they will get the package from you, no card details are required and they will create their own account. The package could be called 'Sign up'.

• Bewertet am 19.2.2020
Anthony M.
Fitness Instructor / Personal Trainer
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2019

"Overall Review - My PT Hub"

Kommentare: My original problems was spending a large portion of my weekend writing programs for the week ahead.
Using this app has helped me massively although I still write out bespoke programs from time to time depending on conditions of my clients. The nutrition plans do help to guide clients to the write course of eating healthy so I'm grateful for that.

Vorteile: I like the way that there are videos which I can show my client or they can use on their own to give them a btetter training experience. I like the progression of the programmes.

Nachteile: I have problems trying to set up a working schedule which is why i'm using a different app to book my clients in. There needs to be more varied nutrition plans as people are all sizes. Tracking of nutrition needs to be on par of my fitness pal to make it more appealing. Regular new training plans would be good to keep me stimulated.

von My PT Hub an 3.4.2019

My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, however, if there are any you are unable to locate, you can always create your own custom exercise with your own video, the following link will show you how ¿

If you book an appointment to speak to one of our team we can talk you through how you can use the calendar to book in your clients!

Under the 'Find a plan' section we have a bunch of different plans which trainers can use, however, you can also create your own templates. I have attached a video link to show you how you can do this on both the nutrition and workouts.

• Bewertet am 31.3.2019
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2018

"Nice app for Online Coaches"

Vorteile: I switched to this app from Trainerize because it had some features I liked. I also paid for the app and then found out the itunes store doesn't let you keep the custom icon which I wasn't too happy about. The app itself is smooth and I get positive feedback form clients on the look and ease of use. I like that I can quickly push workouts and nutrition information to their phones immediately.

Nachteile: When it says "Deactivate" client it really means delete and erase. Some of the wording for it isn't logical. When a client has to miss a month it would be nice to have the actual ability just to deactivate temporarily. I had to rebuild a clients complete profile and nutrition/workouts when they came back. I'm not sure I will be renewing it as Trainerize was more user friendly on the back end and has made upgrades.

von My PT Hub an 11.10.2018

Thank you for taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub! We have now had to remove the 'Inactive clients' due to the new data protection law.

If a client has been deleted, the client will need to email support@mypthub.net asking to be reactivated as a client and for which trainer they wish to be reactive too!

• Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Claire B.
  • Bewertet am 10.2.2020

"Making my life a lot easier"

Kommentare: i am new to it so still learning. i will find the time to sit down and go through the video at some stage.i have found staff very helpful with my annoying questions whether that be over the phone or directly chat online. if they dont get back to you online quickly due to work load they will get back to you via email at some stage that day

Vorteile: easy to set up workouts and allocate them to clients. easy to delete and alter workout as you go along. a wide list of exercises in data base but you can also add you own along with video if needed. looks very professional with clients. i still have a lot to learn but so far so good

Nachteile: i have being logging workouts during sessions and sometimes when the screen locks on the notebook and i open it back up, the session has reverted back to what was there originally and i have to go back and change info again e.g sets, reps, weight

von My PT Hub an 14.2.2020

Making life a lot easier is exactly what we want!

Great to hear that you like a lot of the features mypthub has to offers, we have many more to come. If you need any help or what to learn more, please do pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.

If you're ever having any issues, please do also contact our team and we can certainly look into this for you.

• Bewertet am 10.2.2020