Flashissue

Flashissue Bewertungen

von Flashissue

I use Flashissue to send weekly newsletters to parents and parishioners.

Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Annie K.
Director of Religious Education
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I get to send an attractive, timely email each week, and include everything I want to include. I never felt constrained or frustrated by what was possible. VERY easy to use!

Vorteile: I found it very easy to personalize the look of my email. I love the ability to link to blog posts, and get previews. The ability to add video, audio, photos, etc. was just great. Easy and intuitive.

Nachteile: Every so often some glitch would cause it to reset itself, but I'd lose everything I'd done. I'm having a hard time coming up with sufficient criticisms to meet the requirement - I LOVE Flashissue.

Love it. Email marketing for Google app users

Bewertet am 18.11.2015
Phil H.

Kommentare: I have found Flashissue to be extremely easy to use. I use it for weekly company communication and have received wonderful feedback. I have sent several questions to tech support and they are very quick with responding.

Random saves

Bewertet am 23.6.2016
Denny H.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everything about Flashissue is something to like. Caveat emptor! This software randomly saves edits. Most of the time it works flawlessly, but sometimes it just does not save the edits with no warning whatsoever. So far - using flash issue I have lost about 4 hours of work.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Most things are very intuitive.

Nachteile: Randomly saves edits.