Über Privy

Über 300.000 Unternehmen vertrauen auf die Lösung, um mit ihrer Hilfe Website-Besucher zu erfassen und zu konvertieren. Du wirst nie mehr ein weiteres Popup oder eine App für Gutscheine oder Kaufabbrüche benötigen.

Erfahre mehr über Privy

Also, this system does overlap sometimes with the way your email client will run if you are just using it for Abandoned Cart popups.

Bewertungen zu Privy

4,0

Privy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 49 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Privy bereits verwendet?

Danielle
Danielle
President/CEO in USA

We use privy to collect email addresses online.

I like the integration with Shopify and MailChimp. This makes address collection pretty easy. There is more functionality that we haven't utilized.

I had a bad experience recently when I tried to find out the URL that my sign-ups were coming from.

Antwort von Privy

Hey Danielle - thanks for the review! I'm sorry to hear about the bad experience you had trying to find out what URLs your signups were coming from. I'll shoot you a separate email to help you with that. Josh from Privy

Varun
Varun
CEO in Indien
Darstellende Künste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beautiful popups that comes with a price tag

Kommentare: It was a pleasant experience till they removed certain features from our existing plan and placed them in the higher plan. Also, their pricing and plans change too often which is a bit worrisome and uncomfortable.

The templates are beautiful, easy to edit and setup and publish on website. Exit intent works fabulously well on desktop and mobile. Only a few providers have this feature available.

It's far more expensive as compared to other providers, offering the same set of features in a higher plan which makes it pricey and unaffordable once you attain a certain level of scale in terms of visitors and page views.

Kyle
Operator in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Software was working, then had issues

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It was poor since there was a glitch or misunderstanding and my actual customer list from Shopify was blocked by Privy, so I could no longer use the software.

It was better priced than Klaviyo and they had good ecommerce knowledge

I sent out a campaign to my customers, but somehow got marked as spam and Privy wouldn't let me send emails to that list, which was my customers, so I cancelled

Azeem
Founder in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Digital Customer Experience Enhancer!

Kommentare: Overall experience with Privy has been phenomenal, in fact, we continue to use it for Shopify stores due to it's deep and seamless integration allowing for relevant targeting.

The best part about Privy is that it allows you to tap into high intent customers over multiple touch-points through a single platform and app. Something underrated about Privy is their learning repository which is amazing. Lastly, it's super easy to use. We used it on Shopify it was an absolute breeze.

While customer support was largely decent, we did have a couple of instances where there was a huge scope for improvement. Secondly, setting up emails with images can, at times, become cumbersome.

Helped Our Company Immensely

Kommentare: It’s been great. They advertise list growth, and that’s what they do. Our list has grown tremendously since choosing Privy!

We use Privy for the pop up form that feeds to a list of contacts in Mailchimp. My favorite thing about Privy? It works. We have made so much money from the pop up coupon!

As your company grows, so does your bill. They bill on page views, which is fine. They’ve gotta make money somewhere.

Antwort von Privy

Thanks for the review and love seeing your success!

Channel
Business Owner in USA

Really Easy to use

Kommentare: Overall it's great and it's really helped me to grow my email lists

It's one of the easier email marketing tools to use and it has some of the best functionality

I do wish they had more options for creating upsell emails

Antwort von Privy

Thanks for the review and for being a customer!

Ciprian
Senior PHP Developer in Irland
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Good user feedback tool but restricted

A good user feedback tool with lots of options pertaining to user targeting, user funneling, timing events, actions and page behaviour.

A good user feedback tool but restricted in that all user interactions require an email field.

Brittany
Brittany
VP Sales in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Captures Attention

Kommentare: Great for building an email list and getting sales to go through on your site because of coupon offerings!

This is a great tool for capturing your customer's attention before they're about to leave your Shopify store. I've had this setup on my online store for about 2 years now. I find people are usually pretty inclined to submitting their email anywhere if it means getting a discount coupon. So obviously this tactic works well. I definitely think anyone needs this tool if they have an online store It's very customizable to your needs and design. And it's great for analytics. Very user-friendly and easy to setup with Shopify, like most add-ons.

I mean it's a pretty straight forward software. Maybe more catered to smaller businesses rather than large companies.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Tool for Growing Your Email List

Kommentare: Overall, Privy has helped me grow my email list and so I am happy with this software.

I like the spin the wheel and gamified lead-opt in options. Privy sends me an updated email everyday on the status of my campaigns. I like the personal update. It is also easy to install on your website and to customize the forms and campaigns.

I wish there was a little bit more aesthetically pleasing default templates for the lead opt-in. More variety in font options would be great too.

Thanks for the review!

Daniel
Daniel
Co Founder, Head of Marketing and Product in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Flexible and easy

- Like that it integrates with Shopify and Mailchimp - I like that I can set triggers for when it pops up and easily design new campaigns to test them

THere are no cons that I can think of. We have a pretty simple use case on our website and it does the job.

Associate Director of Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for on-site Email Acquisition

Kommentare: Privy has tripled our on-site email acquisition. It is really customizable and gives a great user experience (for both the customer and store). Customer support has been great

Easy to use interface Drastically and quickly improves email acquisition & conversion Helpful support team Integrations with Shopify

Some of the web exclusions can get confusing Not as plug & play for ecomm platforms other than Shopify Occasional features don't work as expected (pop ups show up immediately versus time spent or % scrolled).

Antwort von Privy

Thanks for the review and for bing a customer John!

Kristina
Senior Conservation Associate in USA

It works and then there is the confetti

Kommentare: Better conversion rate on email signups, flexible design and scheduling of popups - confetti when users sign up.

This is a good freemium platform for making email signups on your website happen in an attractive way. It has surely led to more conversions for us. For free software it has great features and lots of options, we've all been on the site with too many annoying popups. You can choose that route here or dial back and customize it to the look of your site. The very very best thing is you can make confetti swirl on the user's screen when they sign up. Its magical.

No complaints. If I want to do more with pop-ups than email sign-ups I will look into the more advanced features.

Antwort von Privy

Thanks Kristina! Glad you love Privy!

Maya

Excellent Product!

Kommentare: Privy's List Growth and Email Tool is a great tool to have for e-commerce businesses. It is designed well and has allowed me to grow my customer email list!

I love Privy's List Growth and Email Tool. I was able to customize everything about it to make the pop-up appear matching to my website. It has allowed me to grow my email list!

There was nothing that I disliked about Privy's List Growth and Email Tool..It always functions well and is designed well

Thanks for the review!

Mattie
eCommerce Manager in USA

Awesome Software

Kommentare: Overall, great experience.

Implemented Privy on a BigCommerce store and have been super happy with it. It's ease of use is incredible, and allows anyone to create effective popups to capture emails, and easily integrates with even competing software such as MailChimp.

The price, but it's not bad for what you get.

Elizabeth
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

It's been a great addition!

Kommentare: Perfect for email sign up!

Every website should have pop ups either for subscribing to e-mail list or announcing sales and promotions. Privy has been a great addition to my website, super easy to use and set up. Highly recommend!

Wish there were more customization options, like fonts or a way to use your own fonts. Otherwise it's great!

Antwort von Privy

Thanks Elizabeth! Glad to hear you're loving Privy. There are actually a bunch of font options available and if you're on our commerce plan or higher you can install custom fonts.

Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Can't say enough about this company and its CEO. The tool is awesome, powerful and simple to use.

I love that the popups are so fully customizable. I didn't get that with Hellobar and alternatives. I love that the company is transparent. I've seen the CEO on chat so many times and he is awesomely helpful!

The integration with my ESP has been dodgy a couple times, but that could be on the other end, not Privy's.

Jessica
CEO in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Privy is the best!

Kommentare: Overall i love privy and i received alot of subscribers since i had it installed on my website

I can create different campaigns allowing customers to sign up to my email list and i've seen much success with the gamified ones which makes collecting subscribers very easy!

It should allow me to allow customer to enter their phone# as well and text the discount code to them afterwards and also email them

Kelly
Store Owner in USA

Didn't work well for me

Kommentare: This software did not work out well for me at all and I would not recommend it to others

It is easy to use like most products out there. I thought it was going to be a good idea at first and the interface is easy to use. Maybe it works better for those in industries other than mine but I found it mediocre.

The pop ups were starting to annoy my customers coming in to the site so I took the popup feature down. I felt it was actually hindering my small business website's growth. I gave it 1 star for Value due to the fact that it was deterring customers.

Antwort von Privy

Hey Kelly, Thanks for the feedback and for trying Privy. It appears that you're using another pop up provider now, so i hope it works better for you. In taking a quick peek at your account, it looks like in your free plan you could have adjusted down the frequency of the pop up to once or once a week and maybe made some other tweaks to make it more effective. Probably worth trying on your current set up as well to not annoy frequent visitors. Best of luck! Josh from Privy

Fernando J
Regional Business Development Director in Venezuela
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Finally, a website visitor conversion tool that really works!

Creating a site conversion campaign has never been so easy! Privy takes you by the hand and guides you through the setup process in a very friendly way. You can definitely creat a campaign in minutes. Integrating the tool into your website is really easy, so easy you don't actually need to be an expert. Changing, updating or inactivating a campaign is also very easy. In the dashboard, you can see how your campaigns are doing in just a glance. Although the free subscription is limited, it offers great features for startups, like unlimited campaigns and signups, which is actually the main reason to use a tool like Privy. Integration with email service providers is also available in the free plan, and the process is very easy. The Customer Support is trully great. Privy shows to be compromised to deliver the best experience at every level of the process.

Gustavo
Manager in Mexiko
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Que tan privado es Privy?

Kommentare: En general es un producto meramente practico y sencillo, eficaz y de un uso facil, me gusto el hecho de encontrar varias opciones para visuaizar mas campo para una busqueda de algun tema o necesidad que se requiere, lo recomendaria mucho ya que es muy eficiente y compite con otros productos que son de gamma alta como lo es privy, les felicito por eso

La simplicidad del mismo, que puedes ampliar una gama completa de articulos, promociones o servicios sin tantanecesidad de intermediarios y hacerlo mas directo, de igual forma que su uso es sencillo y muy practico para el usuario que lo utiliza

Puede que hasta cierto punto tarde en ocaciones o que tantas paginas que se deben abrir para visualizar un cupon, promocion o articulo puede ser tardado o confuso hasta cierto punto, podria ser mas simple con la informacion mas directa y en base a eso acortar tiempos y poner la informacion solo necesaria y que el usuario no necesita

Amber
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good for Marketing

Great for store site popups, with tones of features and designs.

Free version has a logo on popup and not all features are free.

Antwort von Privy

Thanks for the review and for using Privy!

Mecca
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Its a class above all other platforms

Kommentare: Overall I really like Privy and what they have to offer. It is intuitive and easy to use.

I love Privy because it has multiple functions and it allows me to do e-mail and SMS marketing in one.

The price points are a little steep for small business owners but if you scale your business they are manageable.

Tracey
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great addition to any website

Kommentare: Privvy has changed so much for our mail chimp email newsletter list. It’s so nice that customers can easily see a pop up when they visit the site and sign up right then and there.

Privvy was so easy to set up, add to our website and connect to mail chimp.

I love everything about it, it’s hard to think of a con.

Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect For Getting New Email Subscribers

Kommentare: Excellent, very happy with this software.

This is a simple app to install on Shopify Plus, and helped my business grow our email subscriber list.

There is nothing to dislike, I'm a fan of it and have installed it on all of my Shopify sites.

Antwort von Privy

Thanks for the review and choosing Privy!

Samantha
MD in UK
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good software for email capture

Kommentare: Good experience overall.

We used this software to create a popup on our shopify website to gain customer email addresses and offer them a 10% discount code. It worked perfectly.

Price increased after a year of using quite considerably.