Über Shelf

Die führende KI-basierte Wissensplattform Shelf hilft Unternehmen mit automatisierten Echtzeit-Antworten auf Kunden-/Mitarbeiterfragen.

Erfahre mehr über Shelf

It integrates well into our existing systems and serves as our main focal point for organization.

I can't say anything about negative sides of Shelf, because I have not seen it yet.

Bewertungen zu Shelf

5,0

Shelf hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 103 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Shelf bereits verwendet?

Rudy
Rudy
Knowledge Content Specialist in Spanien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very good and well-rounded tool

Kommentare: Very good. I'd definitely recommend it

I really liked the diversity of knowledge content one can create. Decision trees and wikis were the most important for us, and we found them tremendously useful.

The visuals of the frontend seemed a bit rudimentary, and we weren't able to modify or customize them.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Talkdesk, Guru und Kustomer

Warum Shelf gewählt wurde: The tool had technical limitations that made it necessary for us to find a more powerful tool/platform.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Helpjuice

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Shelf: Especially because of the diversity of knowledge content. We needed to create decision trees or the like in order to present our users with guided workflows. That was impossible to do with the alternatives.

Jared
WFO Supervisor in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Best Knowledge Base Software

Kommentare: SHELF has been great! Before SHELF I created a website knowledge base for us to use, noting my website didn't have a good search feature, the ability to create folders, nor the real feel of a knowledge base. Getting SHELF helped us finally step into the real world of knowledge bases, and the work they have put into this web based software is superior. I am enjoying my time with it, and the ease of use of SHELF has made it an outstanding product.

One of the features of this product is its online! I love the option of having it web based, and not downloaded onto your PC, giving access where ever I go. The Ease of use is fantastic! It doesn't take much to learn, and has the ability for anyone to be able to pick up and use. If you are familiar with social media (Twitter for example) you will feel right at home with the hashtag feature.

The only issue ive had with the software would be, my agents didn't care to much for the intergration with NiCE Incontact. We tried this and the window would be to small or to big, causing the agents frustration when answering calls. It would always pop up, and the agents would of liked the ability to be able to click it when they need it, instead of the popping up with every call.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HubSpot Marketing Hub und LiveAgent

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Shelf: The ease of use! the others didn't have the robust features we need like SHELF had. SHELF was easy to use, and it just had better layouts than the others we looked at.

Andy
Customer Relations Manager in UK
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Shelf review

Kommentare: Great partnership - worked well during implementation and continued support in set up

Relationship with the team at Shelf. Support in implementation

UX - really dislike the colour for some reason.

Mark
Continuous Improvement in Deutschland
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Reduce Average Handling Time within your call center

Kommentare: Excellent! The product has been superb! The initial Shelf Training and Shelf Academy has helped us greatly. The ongoing support is also very good.

So far we've seen a 25 percent reduction in average handling time across the first three months of going live with Shelf.

There are no cons currently and the product has been very well received.

Vincent
Business Intelligence in USA
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Knowledgebase Management Tool

Kommentare: I have been using Shelf for a long time and I am extremely impressed with its knowledge management and content organization capabilities. The software allows for quick search and categorization of all our files and information. This greatly reduces time and improves efficiency because there is no confusion about outdated or incorrect material. It is easy to manage permissions and sharing. My company likes to use it to onboard new employees since it is easy to set up a series of well-documented product and training guides. Overall, it's an excellent knowledgebase management tool and the Shelf team has been very supportive.

The product is intuitive and straightforward. Shelf provides admins with detailed analytics and control features. It also integrates well with the other applications that my organization uses. For typical users, the software's design as well as search make finding documents quick and seamless.

The knowledgebase management tool is great for any textbase documents, but it lacks features that can be improved if it offered better functionality and scaling of specific file types.

Brian
Technical Support Manager in USA
Industrieautomation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Shelf Partners with OPEX

Kommentare: Great team to work with and I look forward to the next several years of this partnership.

I love the application, but I really love the partnership I have with my Shelf Team. They have been a great resource for us building this tool.

Honestly I have not found anything I don't like. It's easy to manage and build.

Anna Lena
Junior Customer Care Specialist in Deutschland
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Shelf is a real game changer

I use Shelf mainly to bundle internal knowledge and make it available to other departments and external providers. I especially appreciate the versatile and yet simple use of Shelf.

For me there is no contra in the use of Shelf. Before we used another knowledge management tool which I was not convinced of in many points. Shelf on the other hand has everything I expect.

Carla
Training and Quality Manager in UK
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product with exceptional customer support

Kommentare: The customer service at Shelf has always been exceptional and help is always on hand when needed. I can't recommend this product enough for anyone looking for an easy to use knowledge base with customer support on hand.

The system is very easy to use and even easier to navigate which makes the day to day use of the system seamless.

Copy and paste can sometimes be a little tricky if documents are being copied from external sources.

Cheryl
Digital Coffee Specialist in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great knowledge base

Ability to create a document, such as a decision tree, within shelf, to test and complete, before publishing for use by agents. Also the ability to track usage, by agent, to ensure that the knowledge base is properly and actively used.

All feedback goes to the same place, whereas I'd rather positive and negative were separate, as positive isn't as urgent.

Philip
Training and Quality Analyst in UK
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great system with excellent support

Kommentare: Very positive experience with great support.

Ease of use. It's great for our agents to feel empowered and have knowledge at their fingertips. It helps them daily to confidently give answers to our customers.

It would be good to have a feature where spreadsheets can be embedded (for example a spreadsheet with formulas)

Karianne
Competence & Quality Manager in Finnland
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Status quo - using Shelf

Kommentare: I really love to work with Shelf. I think it is modern design, easy to use and really good search-function.

I really like how easy it is to create and manage content in Shelf. It is also easy to invite new users, create usergroups and change userroles. Maintenence function with directly feedback from user is so good and help us to structure and document all kind of changes we do. I think the sync between Feedback and CPW could be better, because you need to be an collaborater to solve the connection between feedback/publish function. Maybe it also is because I do not know how i should use it correct, though..

I miss the possibility to create a even more personal business layout at the front page. I want to explain for all the users how Shelf is build for our company, how you should use it and it when they should use it. I also miss an function where you can assign GEMs directly to owner of the document. For example there should be an function when you create a GEM to select an user who is responisble for keeping that document up to date or that other people in the organization could know easier who is responsible for this manual/routine.. Now they only can see who's created or last changed the document.. That is not good enough for us so we have started to use the category-function for assignee different document to different "users/teams/departments"

Project Coordinator in USA
E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive. Ease of Use. Great Customer Service

Kommentare: One thing I appreciate about Shelf overall is customer service. Our account manager is very responsive and attentive to our needs, questions, and any concerns we may have for our company's usage of Shelf. An excellent product is one thing, but customer service to make sure your customer(s) is/are happy is a benchmark of better customer satisfaction. Thanks Shelf for a great product and great customer attention.

I have used many software products like Shelf, but one thing that stood out to me right away as a new user was the ease of use. The product is intuitive to use and very user friendly compared to their competitors. It is easy to teach for new team members in our company to utilize and as an admin, it is more helpful to have a click-and-point admin control to make swift changes so our team operates efficiently with the most up-to-date information and information flow.

View-Only and Member Users are excellent and very easy to use and teach. Ideally, it would be great to have more Administrative analytical tools to monitor usage and making sure each member is being utilized to the best user role to function within a company's prod use of Shelf.

Maddy
Senior Analyst, Service Desk in Australien
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Shelf - a contact center agent's best mate!

Kommentare: Very easy to use, user-friendly platform. As a call centre agent, I rely on effective search results and shelf delivers this on a daily basis. A very friendly, efficient and supporting customer team!

- Integrated into digital call centres. - Easy to use search with powerful search results - Decision trees to manage complex processes

Unavailability of a html editor to edit content.

Ian
Training Specialist in USA
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Shelf is fantastic.

Shelf is both intuitive and powerful. Adding content is very simple from a user standpoint, and the search and organization tools, such as connected gems, make it very quick and simple for users to find what they need. The recent addition of Content Maintenance, where users can leave feedback on specific gems as they're viewing them, has been an invaluable feature that we've already used heavily to improve our libraries.

Shelf is very resource intensive, which makes sense as it's got a lot of content and data it has to read and process, but this also makes loading gems take a few seconds longer than I'd like sometimes.

Caleb
International Programs Intern in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Sifting Through Unstructured Data Just Became Easy

Kommentare: Shelf''s uploading, indexing, and search abilities are the smoothest and most intuitive I have encountered -even among content mining tools. Creating a Gem to contain all of the information I have found on a particular subject or for a specific project enables me to quickly find and access it at any time. No longer must I copy and paste news articles into Word documents and save them. Instead, I simply select Shelf's "Capture Article" function, and it does all the work for me. Then I can tag it with keywords, take notes, and highlight text only to be able to search through my notes on files too. My greatest complaint is the lack of a RStudio package integrating the two. This would allow me to seamlessly create Gems to use in all of my research projects. Even so, Shelf still allows me to use my collection of articles, videos, and other forms of data to far more easily complete my research projects than before i started using it. The International Peace and Security Institute (IPSI) uses Shelf to write literature reviews and for other research purposes. But it proves to be invaluable when crafting our experiential training programs. Instead of attempting to coordinate each member of our team's separate projects and research. Shelf indexes our cloud storage so that we can easily find anything other team members have done. Not only does Shelf sort through each team member's files so we can make better use of our time, but it also enables us to take notes on others' files. With IPSI's recent move to OneDrive, Colin Kennedy and the rest of Shelf's staff have supported us every step of the way to ensure we were as prepared as possible for a swift integration of OneDrive and Shelf. Their excellent customer support, thoughtfulness, and high quality product guarantee IPSI will be using Shelf for all of our file categorization and collaborative needs.

Helen
Managing Partner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for knowledge-sharing

Kommentare: We've used Shelf for many years and it's been highly reliable. We've rarely needed support but when we have reached out, it's been excellent.

It helps us support our worldwide consulting team such that those in other time zones can learn and leverage learnings.

I'd like to have control within the app over increasing the # user licenses.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Shelf: We didn't need the ticketing functionality.

Katherine
Training Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly with professional - and quick - support to help navigate any challenges.

Kommentare: Ability to easily - and securely - share resources with our global movement.

We're an international organization, and needed a platform that would be affordable and accessible globally. The staff at Shelf.io are incredibly customer-oriented and constantly seeking feedback to add new features and upgrade the system. The library is intuitive to use from both an administrator's and user's perspective. The search function is robust, making it easy to find relevant resources. And, the ability to have specific user-groups for certain documents is a huge benefit for us. Without question, an amazing resource for the price.

I do wish we could customize the look (e.g., co-brand with logos, colors, etc.) - but really, if my only major complaint has to with aesthetics, the product certainly is working for us.

Sophia
Trainer in Ukraine
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Shelf usage

It is easy to use; There is a possibility with CRM integration; Wide range of functions related to knowledge base management.

Sometimes it takes some time to create decision trees, but I believe it is a force of habit.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Guru

Warum Shelf gewählt wurde: It was a company's decision.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Helpjuice

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Shelf: It was a company's decision, don't know :)

Emir
Customer service agent in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Agent of customer service

Kommentare: I'm very pleased with shelf. Very useful in every way. I would recommend you to add new shelf app in which you can chose some of the documents which we use the most of time and to allow the user to adapt the access.

Easy to find all necessary documents and procedures. Very fast and great capacity!

Automatics translation of the documents. Lot of users want to use mother language.

Shauneen
Shauneen
Manager, Supply Chain Solutions in USA
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Shelf is a great content collaboration tool

High level organizational capabilities, easy to use & attractive interface, the Web Clipper. The organizational capabilities are great (especially if you implement your company’s existing file structure), but the search feature is so fine-tuned that you don’t need to be overly organized to find what you need.

There's no built in messaging or chat feature but they told me that a Slack integration was coming in the future.

Nessibeli
Local Trainer in Kasachstan
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Shelf is the best knowledge base!

Kommentare: Highly recommended platform. I loved the options, customer support, very fast and easy to use, also user friendly.

The option “search, gems, tags, decision tree, support”

Everything was ok, there was nothing that i didn’t like

Alikhan
Agent in Kasachstan
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review for knowledge base Shelf

Kommentare: There were not any problems. I loved the platform.

It is very comfortable in usage. There a lot of functions and features.

Suleyman
Team Leader in Kasachstan

Useful knowledge base

Kommentare: User friendly software with lots of options and tools

Easy to use , a lot of features , more options

Everything was great , had some problems with assist but i think its because of language

Kelly
Group Coordinator in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Shelf is AMAZING! Exactly what our organization needed.

Kommentare: This was the program that we needed to organize our content! We had several locations where we keep content, and ended up with several copies of the same document. Shelf allowed us to have 1 space for our employees to access with the most up to date, recent and most used documents.

Shelf is so easy to navigate even for those who struggle to use computers. I love that you can design your home page with your 'favorites'. I love the search feature, and that related documents populate with each document. Super organized, beautiful layout.

I have yet to come across something that I would change about Shelf.

Adrienne
CEO in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great tool!

Kommentare: It was a wonderful experience implementing Shelf. The project won the Partnership and Collaboration Award 2018 with Ontario's Economic Development Council.

It is easy to use and being able to store and share any format of data is very convenient.

The email addresses of other members are not stored, so when you want to share information, you need to know the address of that person (or copy and paste it from your email).