BridgeWorks Bewertungen

von BridgeWorks

Filtern nach:

Über BridgeWorks

VDM QuickView is a point and click reporting application designed for organizations that need access to the data inside their database.

Erfahre mehr über BridgeWorks

Jeff H.
  • Bewertet am 29.2.2016

"Things I never thought possible"

Kommentare: We are a first and third party early out/collection agency in the healthcare arena. Our clients have vast reporting needs in order to comply with external and internal audits, and to look at their data in a way to both improve operations and compare agency performance.
As such, we have to comply with reporting requirements that constantly change, yet need to data mine millions of records a month. Every client is different, every situation will change.
BridgeWorks VDM has worked with us to automate processes that used to take 10 days a month or more just for reporting purposes within our existing FACS based reporting infrastructure.
Most notably, when we have a problem or need a custom solution, BridgeWorks will find a way to get us to a solution, even if that means revising VDM's functionality to meet our needs. We are very happy and extremely lucky to have been a customer since the beginning of VDM's reporting integration with FACS. It is a constant evolution. I dont know where we would be without BridgeWorks. I truly look at them as both a partner and a competitive advantage.

von BridgeWorks an 29.2.2016

Thank you for the feedback, Jeff. We continue to push the development envelope to make the impossible, possible. We truly appreciate our partnership with you and the Holloway Credit team.

Angie P.
CLient Relations / IT dept
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.10.2016

"Absolute Amazing Product"

Kommentare: With Bridgeworks we can now create reports that replace an EFT. Each time I create a report I cant believe how easy it really is. If we cant figure it out the Bridgeworks support team can or will not stop until they do. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Vorteile: We love the functionality of this product. Filters and expression can write any code that you can dream up. Our current software can only take you so far, Bridgeworks takes it to the next level.

Nachteile: I cant stop thinking about all the different things I want to create.

von BridgeWorks an 28.10.2016

Thank you very much for the feedback, Angie.

• Bewertet am 28.10.2016
Sharon D.
Manager, Client Services and Legal Dept.

"Outstanding!"

Kommentare: We have used BridgeWorks since 2013. We use BridgeWorks for our monthly reports to our clients. It use to take 6 of my employees working almost 40 hours to complete our monthly Performance Analysis. It now takes a click of a button and the reports run themselves. I can have all of our reports done in as little as a day and my employees are very grateful!! I can not imagine ever going back to manually building our reports.
Custom Service and Support is outstanding! The staff at BridgeWorks are always available and very friendly. I cannot say enough great things about this company!! Thank you for all that you do!

von BridgeWorks an 29.2.2016

Thank you for the feedback, Sharon. We very much appreciate our relationship and the opportunity to work with the Holloway Credit team.

Shawn T.
  • Bewertet am 29.2.2016

"I love VDM and so do my clients. "

Kommentare: Using VDM has totally changed the way that I'm able to generate reports for my clients. It's fast, easy to use, and the reports are super impressive. I'm able to help my clients get their data quickly without a complicated or outdated reporting tool and everything is in real time. I find that VDM can be as simple as you want and at the same time boast some very powerful data mining tools. As a consultant this tool makes me look really good and has helped me to win lots of new business.

von BridgeWorks an 29.2.2016

Thank you for the feedback, Shawn. We appreciate our continued relationship with you and your clients.

Matt L.
Vice President
  • Bewertet am 29.2.2016

"This products gives you all of the reporting options you want, but, can't get out of CUBS natively."

Kommentare: The ability to write, store and modify queries to be run at any interval is worth the price alone. We generate information at any frequency every few minutes, daily, weekly, monthly etc. The finished reporting is impressive and allows quick analysis of data to support a rapid decision making.

von BridgeWorks an 29.2.2016

Thank you for the feedback, Matt. As our very first paying customer we truly appreciate all that you and your team has done to help grow the VDM platform.

Matthew F.
Developer
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2015

"Very easy to use"

Kommentare: VDM was extremely easy to setup. We were connected to our database within minutes. Within a few hours we had many views completed with charts/graphs, gauges, maps, and much more. We were then able to create dashboards displaying these views at the same time! We also setup the Auto Scheduler to schedule nightly/monthly reports. VDM solved all of our reporting needs.

von BridgeWorks an 29.2.2016

Thank you for the feedback, Matthew.

• Bewertet am 22.10.2015
Anthony C.
Director of IT
  • Bewertet am 19.10.2015

"Easy to use with many features"

Kommentare: VDM was very easy to install, setup and connect to our database and took us less than 5 minutes from start to finish. Within the first hour of the installation we created several VDM Views and shortly after we built our first dashboard filled with Charts and Gauges. The Auto Scheduler feature allows us to run reports at anytime day or night. Great reporting solution!

• Bewertet am 19.10.2015