QPoint Survey

QPoint Survey Bewertungen

von Q-Bit

We have used this for our customers to fill out and give us feedback for a while

Bewertet am 10.1.2020
Customer Service Training Specialist
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a user, we set it up on each tablet under each representative. When using it, it was simple and straightforward. It loaded quickly and it was nice for us to see the stats each week when we got our personalized report.

Vorteile: We have loved the feedback from customers and the ability to have the employees see their results each week. We used this for quite a while.

Nachteile: We switched to a new program after about 12-18 months. I am not on the team that makes those decisions, so I don't know what the issue was.

Very simple to use, well designed, easy to edit. I recommend it!

Bewertet am 8.12.2015
Sasa Z.
Sr. Assoc. in Dept. for Distribution of Medicines

Kommentare: I use surveys for collecting data on different subjects in the public health sector so I use surveys on both small and large scales.
I tried a couple of survey apps but I like QPoint the most.
It is very easy to set up a survey and to even rearrange it later.
I can reuse my data easily by downloading it to Excel file and I like the provided graph presentation to track my data visually.
The guys in support are always quick to respond, which is pretty important when I'm dealing with a deadline.
I would definitely recommend QPoint survey.

Excellent survey

Bewertet am 7.12.2015
Dean P.

Kommentare: This is a great survey that can help people get what they want and need. There are lot of options you can choose from and it is really easy to use. It is fast and intuitive and if needed customer support is excellent. We have been using it on a couple of projects now and we highly recommend it.

Don't be fooled by fake reviews - this website is terrible

Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Jack G.
Junior Planner
Marktforschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Nothing. There is not reason why I would recommend people use QPoint over other websites like Survey Monkey or Google Forms.

Nachteile: Buggy interface, terrible customisation and overall a worse experience in every possible way to Survey Monkey, which is also free.

Great survey tool especially for music test survery

Bewertet am 9.12.2015
Josip M.
Watch - Reach Service Delivery Operations Associat

Kommentare: Great survey tool especially if you need it for music Research or callout surveys, simple results viewer, simple questionnaire maker, voice over IP app for Voip PBX is easy to use like web survey, responsive design on all platforms, easy integration to your web page

Simple to use, yet powerful.

Bewertet am 6.12.2015
Juraj H.
co-founder

Kommentare: QPoint Survey is nice tool for various surveys you need to take. From setting up to seeing results in real time, and then exporting, this piece of software is easy and simple to use, and yet allows you various points of fine tuning your survey.

QPoint survey used for app review

Bewertet am 6.12.2015
Filip A.

Kommentare: We used this app for our real-estate app review with our clients. Proved to be extremely simple to use by sending survey link in email for existing clients, and passed on social networks for new prospects.

Great survey tool

Bewertet am 30.1.2017
Josip M.

Kommentare: Very nice and smooth design. Great survey tool for music tests. Easy implementation on web sites to and to Facebook campaigns.