Über TicketSpice

Verkaufe schnell und einfach Tickets für deine Veranstaltung. Flexibel und erschwinglich. Du kannst sofort einsatzbereit sein.

Erfahre mehr über TicketSpice

User friendly; fool-proof; inexpensive; customer service is A.

Bewertungen zu TicketSpice

4,9
4,9

TicketSpice hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 85 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TicketSpice bereits verwendet?

Jared
Jared
Customer Success Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Ticketing Tool

Kommentare: TIcketSpice has saved many nonprofits I've worked with lots of funds by the lower fees they charge compared to other ticketing systems out there.

TicketSpice is an incredible ticketing app I recommend to nonprofits all the time to use. TicketSpice makes it easy to create ticket registration form pages as well as confirmation emails. Their rates are much cheaper than Eventbrite's and they have some additional features for nonprofits that outweigh Eventbrite.

Although you can customize your registration forms, there are parts of the form builder that can feel a bit dated. Some of their templates could use a bit of updating.

Kathy
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

User Friendly in all areas

Kommentare: I was apprehensive to delving into this product, as I usually had other staff available. I was pleased at the ease to set up, the availability to chat with TicketSpice team, when I had questions. They don't make you feel like - duh! you should know this. Being responsive in a matter of minutes is key to the success. Thank you.

* The cost to the organization * The ease in setting up * The ease of use by the end user * The support team is phenomenal. Every time I have had a question or concern, the response is quick, helpful and supportive. This alone is worth it all. * The reports are so helpful and easily shared with my Board members.

Could use a little more detail when setting up. Some of us are not always intuitive or tech savvy when it comes to products like TicketSpice. To get it all set up and find a 2nd phase (webconnex) is needed. Yes, it should probably be a given on the clients part. Or alert them of this beforehand.

keith
Consultant in Kanada
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Well put together platform

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Easy to use, great customer support, less costly than competitors, great and extensive features

Took a little bit to understand the workflow. Once that was locked down, easy to use

Mandy
self in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Not great customer service for customers with transfer issues...

Kommentare: Awful. There is no explanation about how ticket transfers work. And then customer service doesn't even try to help other than tell you to talk to event organizer. But could have at least explained how transfers worked on their site. Or anything other than I can't do anything. Also the "transfer" is misleading and false. It doesn't really transfer. It makes the person you "transfer" to pay for the ticket and then supposedly will refund your money. But nowhere in the screen where you can "transfer" your ticket does it explain that. So its misleading and misrepresented and the customer service never even attempted to explain that to me when I inquired or that if the recipient didn't claim the ticket within the 7day window it would come back to me. The minimum information that they could have told me but refused to. Overall POOR customer service.

Being able to log into site and see tickets in system.

The customer service refusing to even try to help me with transfer issues. Just kept saying there was nothing they could do or even explain how things worked.

ismael
President in USA
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is Amazing

Kommentare: Amazing. Service is everything. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] treated me like i was running a million dollar event. But in reality it was all free. Their company is not making much from us but still he took the time out to help.

The software is pretty easy to use. Its just a matter of understanding what does what. Its like anything that is new. There is a learning curve at first. But after one event i now know what to do. The best was customer support by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He answered our message at 8pm at night and walked me through small issues. He fixed it all and made it amazing.

The donation part. We have a lot of users that want to go back in the ticket window and donate more. But they cannot really. But our event is unique where its free.

Jenna
Founder in USA
Fundraising, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Play with a Pro LOVES TicketSpice

Kommentare: When I went onto the TicketSpice site during my research phase, it asked if I wanted to set up a call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I said yes and selected time. From that first amazing phone call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to getting published - it has been a dream. I have been planning events for Non-Profits for 20 years and I have never worked with a more caring, responsive, and understanding Team. When I had a deadline to meet, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], helped me to add conditional formatting and to meet the vision in my head. I had very specific needs and no matter when, at what time, or what the question- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was there to answer it and fix everything. TicketSpice for life!

User Friendly and intuitive setup. But the conditional formatting is where it's at!

That I didn't know about TicketSpice before

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

LOVE TicketSpice!

Kommentare: Our agency had a great experience and used it to track our major fundraising event of the year. We specifically enjoyed being able to add a donation button in case people could not attend the event, but still wanted to support us. It turned out to be very helpful for us!

It shows so much information about your buyers which gives us great feedback on the events we host. We have used it for one event so it was very cost effective and we will continue to use it even after our free trial ends. Links are able to be sent out and emailed so you get a larger response from attendees in a quick time frame! The customization makes it perfect to use for any event, you can even add your own theme or background (we used our company logo).

Nothing. It was perfect for our event! I would recommend it to anyone hosting an event (especially if they are on a budget).

Cilque
Executive Director Producer in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Faith in God Theater Group Approval

5,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: It is our initial experience but so far so good.

Personal contact when there was a problem and quick response

Reports - wish there was a report for just who's coming and not just orders

Kristin
Founder in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Great customer service

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I’m really enjoying using it and will do so again!

When I had trouble setting up online payment processing, the online chat with [sensitive content hidden] was very helpful, and when he couldn’t help, he found someone who could. I then talked on the phone with someone who helped me figure everything out. It was so helpful and made things less stressful.

I had a little trouble at first finding a payment processor that would work.

Steve
president in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Great Customer Service

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Incredible customer service. Always quick to respond.

What I like about ticket spice is the quality and knowledge of all team members. They respond rater quick. It has never take long to resolve any question I've had.

I would like to be able to have meal choices and reserved seating to be an option on a templet

Sarah
Event manager & ticketing director in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Peanut butter ticket time

Kommentare: I had a good experience overall. It's always challenging to switch versions but I found it to be pretty easy.

I like the look and feel much better. Software looks great on mobile devices and loads fast. templates are easy to use.

It is sometimes difficult to find what you are looking for, or the best way to do something. I also don't really like how you can't get totals for the different ticket types easily without pulling a report. There is that one graph with the sales trends which is helpful, but when your ticket types over lay each other, you can't really view them unless you zoom in extra close. Would be great to see those numbers with a roll over or a chart of how many and how much. Another issue is tokens. I wish you could set up a token and add the ticket types you want to instead of having them all go into the same token. I know you can set it up through the app to have the ones you want selected but having to update all the devices to do that can be time consuming. From a manager point of view I do not want my ticket takers to have access to types of tickets they can scan. Leaves room for error at a very busy event. When it comes to CSS I had some issues getting what I wanted to work all over the document. Front sizes would jump or not stick when I would use the HTML button. I finally gave up. Would be great to have a tutorial on how it works and if there are any tricks.

Kelly
Co-Founder in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best decision we ever made!!

Kommentare: The biggest benefit was the tickets were sent with every order, I did not have to worry about processing payments or tickets. If someone lost their email, I was able to go in and resend the ticket with no issue. Once a ticket was scanned, if someone tried to do it twice the app would turn red, so I didnt have to worry about duplicates. Just an overall great experience.

Absolutely love how easy the service is to use and how quickly we receive a response to any questions with detailed answers / instructions. The App is so easy to use for ticket scanning, it made our event flow so seamlessly. We will continue to use TicketSpice from now on.

Nothing, loved the whole experience. I do recommend watching tutorials to help configure certain things, but customer service was very responsive so it was not an issue at all.

Michelle
Management in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent customer service

Kommentare: Ticketspice has simplified our online ordering process and makes it easier for people to learn about our business and purchase advance tickets to ease the lines on site.

We were completely new to this technology but the friendly, knowledgeable staff is always available to help wherever we need them.

We were intimidated by the technology at first but it is very user friendly.

Diana
Manager of Creative Strategy in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Thank you, TicketSpice!

Kommentare: We used TicketSpice for our largest fundraiser of the year; a unique Orange is the New Black-themed premiere party and musical performance. Learning how to use the app, tailoring it to our needs, getting near-constant and friendly assistance from the TicketSpice team, and utilizing the app during and after our event was all simple, exciting, and worry-free.

The customer service was prompt, friendly, and patient. The app was flawless on the night of our event. The cost is very low without sacrificing quality. The app was flexible enough to meet nearly every need we had from start to finish.

The only real con for us was some limitations with reporting. It would have also been nice to do a test run of the app in action (scanning tickets, etc) with a test ticket - versus having to use real tickets for testing our phones, etc.

Christina
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Excellent ticketing option

Kommentare: Excellent customer service. Agents were very friendly, quick to respond and gave timely, helpful advice and offered other useful tops.

The software was easy to use, intuitive and facilitated event management.

It would be nice to be able to share seating layouts from one account to another. For example, the venue we used had their own ticketspice account, but since we were a separate group just using the venue on our own account, we had to create our own seating chart layout and could not import their existing seating layout.

Dan
Partner in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and removed all of the headaches that we've had to deal with on prior events.

Kommentare: Saved time and money.

Easy to use, tracking, refunds, payments, processing. Easy to customize pages. Everything was very easy and made our event much smoother. Scanning was a cinch and lines moved fast. Can't really think of anything to change it was so good.

We had a weird glitch, which could be totally unrelated but it would add a random amount of drinks to some tickets. Easy to refund though so not a big deal. Of 200+ registrants, only 5 people had this.

Justin
Justin
Garden Director in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Is it possible to give six stars?

Kommentare: TicketSpice has made selling tickets for our small workshops a breeze. Our older, less tech savvy community has had no issues using this solution.

I love how affordable this solution is. The transaction fee is minor and there are no monthly fees. As a small non profit, offering small workshops, this was seriously appreciated.

It took me a little while to realize the other solutions offered by WebConnex. We setup TicketSpice for an event before eventually using RegFox because it was more complex.

kalyn
Program Manager in USA
Philanthropie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love the on-demand support!

Great ticket sales are in your control with this software. You have full customizing power and the option to create free or paid ticketing for your event. You can easily gather all the information you need from ticket buyers and when you need help, it's only a chat away!

They have a very similar software called regfox, it is a little unclear when it is best to use each but the good news is, once you learn one, you can work on the other too!

Meleah
Manager in USA
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We love TicketSpice!

TicketSpice's customer service, integrations and customizations are awesome! And their fees are than anything else I’ve found. The app is especially user-friendly and intuitive to use. Our volunteers who used the app to check people in were thoroughly impressed. And we got people into our concert and out of the cold in record time! Even one of the ladies who is intimidated by "technology" said the app was so easy.

It's not even really a problem, but we had a lady who purchased three tickets and then needed to switch only one of those tickets to the other night of our concert and that's not possible. You can only switch entire ticket orders to another night of the event. But customer service came up with a workaround for us which was great!

Seth
President in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

We have been using Ticketspice for years!

Kommentare: Responsive with customer service and like using the texting service.

I have been using Ticketspice for years. I have used other companies but have found that Ticketspice works the best for our needs.

A little confusing in setting up your tickets.

Roy
Senior Web Developer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A robust ticketing system

Ticket spice offers a lot more flexibility in putting events together. We had a complex request for our ticketing and TicketSpice was able to help us with that solution

I believe its a relatively new company so they're still figuring out the tech support side.

Joseph
Convention Cochair in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer support [sensitive content hidden]

Kommentare: Excellent--appreciate the superb customer support and ability to talk with a "real" person

Knowledgable, professional, and responsive to my questions

I have nothing negative to report about the service provided

Christy
Vice President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service reps and developers won't stop until you are completely satisfied!!!

The hands on videos that help answer questions are very helpful and provide user friendly directions.

Paul
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy & Powerful

Kommentare: Setting up an online ticketing site is a breeze with TicketSpice. We found that we were able to customize anything we wanted, but more importantly, I felt I had direct access to the database fields with their reporting wizard. I can pull any customized report for any committee that I wanted. Finally, the attendee scanning mobile app was a joy to use. It actually made check-in fun. Volunteers were able to focus on welcoming guests and not on the technology.

Anneka
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

WebConnex Rocks!

Kommentare: We are a teeny event staff of 3 people. I manage ticket processing and the customer database. WebConnex has reduced my data entry and ticket processing time down to almost NOTHING! I love the formatting options and the back-end database tools. I'm so excited to see what they come up with next and look forward to using their products for many events to come.