Über Email List Verify

Email List Verify ist ein schneller Weg, um die Zustellbarkeit von E-Mail-Listen zu verbessern, um einen maximalen ROI zu erzielen.

Erfahre mehr über Email List Verify

With the email duplicate remover, I can catch duplicate emails, which helps towards maintaining the data integrity of our database.

Seems to be not 100% accurate when identifying bad emails. Have had at least 2-3 known cases when a valid email was flagged.

Bewertungen zu Email List Verify

Email List Verify hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 144 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Email List Verify bereits verwendet?

Adra Safiya
Adra Safiya
Human Resources Recruitment Assistant in Malaysia
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Verify my email list

Email List Verify is one of the tools that are very important for me to check the integrity of the email address that are subscribing to our email marketing list. It is really good in verifying if the contact list is active and not a disposal email that has been really problematic for us.

The detection rate is very good, but it runs too slow and taking too much time for it to verify all the listing. I had to left my computer overnight for it to process it all. I really hope that it will run faster and. Other than that issues, i don't see any other problem with this software.

Olivia
Caregiver in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very pleased with this software.

Kommentare: My experience with email list verify is great and I am very satisfied with the software.

Spam detection and management. Very affordable, customer support is great and responds quickly and very helpful with all my needs. Easy to use.

I don't have anything I don't like about the software. It hasn't given me any problems.

Diana
Email Marketing Manager in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great experience working with Email List Verify

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It was efficient and convenient to work with the Email List Verify. I will 100% recommend it to my colleagues

For me, the indisputable advantage was the ease of working with the product and the quality of the final result. Emails are validated very quickly and it is convenient to work with different email statuses.

During my work, I did not have time to notice visible flaws that would directly affect my work

James
James
Owner in Malaysia
Unternehmensberatung

Failed to clean list properly - 10% errors - then denied it was their problem

- Quick response to enquiries on customer service, although the responses are poor - Quickly cleans files, although the process is flawed - There isn't much else to say about the company really

- Their UI is OK, but quite confusing. They don't use the same terminology in all their screens, so its hard to see the exact emails you should mail, and the ones that are dead. - Unfortunately, the emails that were cleaned still produced 10% errors - 1500 emails out of 14000. This is not acceptable for a professional list cleaning business. - I told the customer support team, but they just accused me of sending to the complete list of instead of just the "clean" list, which is inaccurate. As proof, I took the clean file, picked a random email from it, search the email log, and that was a bounce back. They still continued to say I was using the wrong list. - Therefore, I can only say to you to not waste your money with this company. There are several others who offer guarantees - up to 97% accuracy or your money back. - EmailListVerify failed to offer me a refund, failed to apologise and failed to correct this mistake. - The people who run this company also don't even know what a CSV file is - "download your results as a CSV" - when they are in fact semi-colon delimited.

Antwort von Email List Verify

Hi James, We¿re sorry to hear that you didn¿t enjoy your product experience on Email List Verify, but we want to set a few things straight. We must do it since you decided not to update your review, which we totally get... Being an important consultant is hard, you probably have better things to do. 1. As we explained in the past, the bounces you got on your list where soft bounces, the hard ones were removed. 2. You got your refund, even though you used bad reviews and extortion to get it, we wish you all the best. 3. However, we didn¿t give up on you, we can still show you how you can clean your email list effectively, this time we¿ll walk you through, by phone if you need, don¿t worry, it¿ll be alright Heck, we¿ll even throw you a freebie because you¿ll probably ask for a refund. We wish you all the best, the Email List Verify team.

Pius
Marketing Director in USA
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Satisfactory Email Marketing Approach

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Email List Verify has the valid measures that brings suitable digital marketing, and all the surveys are well handled.

Email List Verify is competent and it offers secure services.

Nurul Aishah
Nurul Aishah
Personal Banker in Malaysia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Verify email active status easily

Email List Verify is among the most crucial tools for me to use when checking the authenticity of the email addresses on our email campaigns list. It's great to double-check that the email account is live and not a throwaway email, which has been a huge pain. I may catch duplicate emails using the email duplication remover, which helps preserve our dataset's data consistency.

The detection accuracy is excellent, but it is too sluggish and takes too long to validate all listings. I had to turn on my computer all night for it to analyze everything. I truly hope that this will run more quickly and efficiently. Aside from that, I don't notice any other concerns with this program.

Gikonyo
HR Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My Experience With Email List Verify

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

When it comes to detecting spam and blocking issues, Email List Verify offers amazing features and has met our needs.

With Email List Verify, we have not had negative issues.

Tony
Tony
Manager in Malta
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Top quality assistance

Kommentare: Their customer service is first class. The support team was always available to answer my questions and guide me through the process. Their professionalism and expertise in the field were evident, and their willingness to go the extra mile to ensure my satisfaction was truly commendable.

Exceptional Service and Reliable Solutions

Nothing negative or unethical to report.

Hans
Hans
C.E.O in Nigeria

Excellent service and affodable

Kommentare: We are able to achieve an effective mail marketing with our list cleaned up

We have had issues with out marketing emails not delivering and most times spamed, thanks to email list verify, we have the lowest bounce rate and increase open rate, when it also comes to Ease of use and customer support, they are excellent

We have not had any resaon to complain about this software yet, we acheive the expected results with the delivery/cleanup

Clayton
Director in Rumänien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great For Verifying Email List

This product is a must for those using email campaigns!

Presently, I have not met any negatives when using this product.

Ed
CVO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most affordable email verification tool I've found

Kommentare: Very positive

Price is very affordable compared to other platforms

Fewer integrations than other larger platforms

Soyini
Principal in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

After much research, this was the email list verification I decided to use.

Kommentare: Makes sure I'm sending emails to the right people.

Alex in customer service was responsive and helpful when I needed it. The user interface is very intuitive and everything was fast.

I have no idea how the numbers were derived. I have 9000 emails on my original list. The verification says my email list was 4400. Were their duplicates? Then, it says that there were only 1700 "good emails", but the explanation of what was wrong with the other ones is unclear to me.

Alex
Manager in Marokko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best email verification service

Been using it for about 1 year and really happy over the results so far, The interface is clean and easy to use, no issues with them.

Nothing springs to mind!We have tested a multiple of verification services as well , Email List Verify is much more accurate than others

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Email List Verify Review

Kommentare: Overall, a good program to use for creating an organized inbox especially for those with a busy workflow inbox. Still a bit of technical difficulties with some specific filters; however, overall has done a great job at filtering a vast majority of unnecessary​ emails.

Great program for filtering out a very busy inbox, especially with continuous​ spam/junk emails. It is very easy to use and clearly explains how to create filters in order to help organize your inbox to your own preferences! Has a clean, easy to follow user interface.

Some of my filters are still not working as I would like them to work. Some specific outside parties are able to still send spam to my school email. The customer support is a bit slower than I would like it to be, especially with this filter issue.

Nkululeko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Best Email list cleaner at all times

Kommentare: If you're in business that deals with Email Marketing you really need to have a System that verify your list and clean up those duplicate emails. Email List Verify is great tool to use I highly recommend it.

It helps us in our business to clean up our email list and at low cost price. It very easy to use even if you are a beginner. The customer support is very outstanding and one more thing I like about the Email List Verify they also offer positions to be they promotional partner "Affiliate marketing". So the more you recommend the Email List Verify in your clients it ended up pays for itself.

So far I can say the Email List Verify is best tool to use,

Thomas
CEO in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service and excellent results!

Kommentare: After 15 years of being a website designer and online marketer, I have finally found a company I can trust to verify my emails properly. I use them for list of 1,000 to 350,000+ And every time the emails are used in campaigns I have always received tiny, if any bounces or problems. Plus their customer support is top notch.

Very easy to use, Easy to navigate, Easy to understand the grading system, Fast turn around time and best of all, they have an online chat that gets responded to within 3 minuets. Their API is also very useful.

They may have it already, but it would be great if it had a better system to looking up past transactions and to be able to download invoices.

Jory
owner in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great service and easy to use interface.

Kommentare: I am just starting out and I chose email list verify as my verifier because it was cheaper than the others I found. Which is a great deal especially if you are someone who is starting out and has to control costs. I have to say that with how easy their service is to use, the awesome customer service and the fact that the verifier didn't take that long to check my list was great.

I like the customer service. My first time doing this was on a sunday and I was able to get ahold of someone to answer my questions.

I wish there was a place where it estimates how much time it will take to finish the list. I saw the percentage completed but knowing how long it would take would be nice.

Riccardo
Italien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Very good service

Kommentare: I used Email List Verify after doing a bit of a competition among other players.
I chose it mainly for its price, as we have big lists to verify and money can make a difference. During my first try I had a few problems, though immediately solved by the customer support.
After that all has been smooth and fast.
Note: I always do a random double check on emails found to be invalid (I send test emails to from my gmail account). The results provided by the tool are always correct.
Very nice service.

Harvey
Director in UK

I've been very impressed with Email List Verify for the 3+ month's that I've been using it.

To me the most important feature is the accuracy of the verified `Safe to Send` email addresses, which has always been very good. I'm also pleased to say that the platform is very easy to use and since starting I was quickly able to verify both small and large email lists independently.

Every now and again I've experienced a few technical issues/ downtime whilst trying to verify an email list, but the support I've received has always been excellent and any bugs were quickly rectified.

Tarquin
Südafrika
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great product that does exactly as advertised

Kommentare: This is a great product that saved my mailing list and e-mail marketing Efforts. I was blocked by my chosen Mail campaign service as the list was not clean. This product completely cleaned my list. It was effortless, fast, and enabled me to bulkmail again using the same program that previously reported list errors. It was a great help and saved a lot of headaches. Thank you!

it's fast and simple

no negatives to report

Punnawat
Software Developer in Thailand
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellence Service

Kommentare: This software is easy to upload email list and very fast to verify my email list.
The result of verification is clearly

very fast to verify my email list

Jonathan
Founder in USA

Decent depending on your needs

Kommentare: Email marketing effectiveness.

I really like that the software is simply to use and setup, it does what i need it to do and i'm happy, additionally the compilation of email addresses in reports help to make future emailing smoother. and more effective. Lastly the price point is the highest selling point.

I don't necessarily like the uncertainty of the results , at times emails read statuses which are not correct. minor bugs as well.

Julien
Head of Infrastructure & CISO in Frankreich
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A bit disappointed about quality of analyse (several retry for having a real status)

Kommentare: Fast analyse of our bulk of emails instead to do an homemade solution

Easy to use Web interfacte is userfriendly Api well documented Support is really pro-active when having question or issue

Several try on 1 email for having a real status (so burning credit fast due this issue on email analysis). I'm still waiting feedback about this issue cuz it should be analysed by your R&D team for have a quick fix.

Ty
Director in USA

Excellent service with quick and consistent results

I would highly recommend Email List Verify for any email marketing. The Batch API service and their reports are extremely useful, for more effective emailing. 3 things you can expect - speed, support and higher deliverability.

Nothing to list here. We have tested a handful of validation tools as well as services, Email List Verify is much more accurate than others.

Kade
Kade
Direct Response Manager in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic service - outperforms any other services like this that I have used!

Kommentare: More concise, and compliant lists to use for advertising

The software is very easy to use. The platform has a clean look to it, and is very plain and simple. I also really appreciate that pricing is very clear and that there are no loopholes or tricks.

The process of cleaning lists can be time consuming. I'm not sure if that is necessarily because of the software.