Über Email List Verify

Email List Verify ist ein schneller Weg, um die Zustellbarkeit von E-Mail-Listen zu verbessern, um einen maximalen ROI zu erzielen.

Erfahre mehr über Email List Verify

With the email duplicate remover, I can catch duplicate emails, which helps towards maintaining the data integrity of our database.

Seems to be not 100% accurate when identifying bad emails. Have had at least 2-3 known cases when a valid email was flagged.

Bewertungen zu Email List Verify

Email List Verify hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 140 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Email List Verify bereits verwendet?

Adra Safiya
Adra Safiya
Human Resources Recruitment Assistant in Malaysia
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Verify my email list

Email List Verify is one of the tools that are very important for me to check the integrity of the email address that are subscribing to our email marketing list. It is really good in verifying if the contact list is active and not a disposal email that has been really problematic for us.

The detection rate is very good, but it runs too slow and taking too much time for it to verify all the listing. I had to left my computer overnight for it to process it all. I really hope that it will run faster and. Other than that issues, i don't see any other problem with this software.

Olivia
Caregiver in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very pleased with this software.

Kommentare: My experience with email list verify is great and I am very satisfied with the software.

Spam detection and management. Very affordable, customer support is great and responds quickly and very helpful with all my needs. Easy to use.

I don't have anything I don't like about the software. It hasn't given me any problems.

Enrico
Customer Service Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Great Email Verification Software

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like the many email management features It makes email verification easy It handles lead generation and management easy and it also doubles up as a great email marketing tool.

With Email List Verify, we have had it smooth and no issues.

James
James
Owner in Malaysia
Unternehmensberatung

Failed to clean list properly - 10% errors - then denied it was their problem

- Quick response to enquiries on customer service, although the responses are poor - Quickly cleans files, although the process is flawed - There isn't much else to say about the company really

- Their UI is OK, but quite confusing. They don't use the same terminology in all their screens, so its hard to see the exact emails you should mail, and the ones that are dead. - Unfortunately, the emails that were cleaned still produced 10% errors - 1500 emails out of 14000. This is not acceptable for a professional list cleaning business. - I told the customer support team, but they just accused me of sending to the complete list of instead of just the "clean" list, which is inaccurate. As proof, I took the clean file, picked a random email from it, search the email log, and that was a bounce back. They still continued to say I was using the wrong list. - Therefore, I can only say to you to not waste your money with this company. There are several others who offer guarantees - up to 97% accuracy or your money back. - EmailListVerify failed to offer me a refund, failed to apologise and failed to correct this mistake. - The people who run this company also don't even know what a CSV file is - "download your results as a CSV" - when they are in fact semi-colon delimited.

Antwort von Email List Verify

Hi James, We¿re sorry to hear that you didn¿t enjoy your product experience on Email List Verify, but we want to set a few things straight. We must do it since you decided not to update your review, which we totally get... Being an important consultant is hard, you probably have better things to do. 1. As we explained in the past, the bounces you got on your list where soft bounces, the hard ones were removed. 2. You got your refund, even though you used bad reviews and extortion to get it, we wish you all the best. 3. However, we didn¿t give up on you, we can still show you how you can clean your email list effectively, this time we¿ll walk you through, by phone if you need, don¿t worry, it¿ll be alright Heck, we¿ll even throw you a freebie because you¿ll probably ask for a refund. We wish you all the best, the Email List Verify team.

Tony
Tony
Manager in Malta
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Top quality assistance

Kommentare: Their customer service is first class. The support team was always available to answer my questions and guide me through the process. Their professionalism and expertise in the field were evident, and their willingness to go the extra mile to ensure my satisfaction was truly commendable.

Exceptional Service and Reliable Solutions

Nothing negative or unethical to report.

Nurul Aishah
Nurul Aishah
Personal Banker in Malaysia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Verify email active status easily

Email List Verify is among the most crucial tools for me to use when checking the authenticity of the email addresses on our email campaigns list. It's great to double-check that the email account is live and not a throwaway email, which has been a huge pain. I may catch duplicate emails using the email duplication remover, which helps preserve our dataset's data consistency.

The detection accuracy is excellent, but it is too sluggish and takes too long to validate all listings. I had to turn on my computer all night for it to analyze everything. I truly hope that this will run more quickly and efficiently. Aside from that, I don't notice any other concerns with this program.

Gabriela
Gabriela
Business Development Coordinator in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product!

Kommentare: Keep doing what you're doing, no more no less.

I like how easy the tool is to use and to be honest, it's fairly priced for the service that it provides. I've never really run into any issues when using the service. I recommend the pay as you go!

I did run into an issue one time where the service didn't fully capture all of the emails that should bounce. But it only happened once and I recognize that sometimes things slip by.

Usman
Usman
Technical Recruiter in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My Review

Email List Verify is a very beneficial tool for me for contact management, Email distribution, Email verify, etc.

There is nothing to dislike in this tool. It is a simple tool.

Neha

Hans
Hans
C.E.O in Nigeria

Excellent service and affodable

Kommentare: We are able to achieve an effective mail marketing with our list cleaned up

We have had issues with out marketing emails not delivering and most times spamed, thanks to email list verify, we have the lowest bounce rate and increase open rate, when it also comes to Ease of use and customer support, they are excellent

We have not had any resaon to complain about this software yet, we acheive the expected results with the delivery/cleanup

Alejandro
CTO in Argentinien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Inconsistent results

Kommentare: We have perform many test for about a month and results are very inconsistent. We checked some emails many times and we get different results each time.
For example, john@hotmail.com is marked as spamtrap the first time, and "ok" some day after. Of course this is just an example, there are many other like this one.
Support isn't fast, and they don't pay attention on some request. You need yo insist for a an answer.

They have API

The results are not reliable

Antwort von Email List Verify

Hello, We have try to assist you for all the request, just let me know if there is any pending request. thank you

Tamara
Assistant manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Email List Verify

I can verify my employees emails without having to have a whole new software programmer come in to just add code for it.

I wish the interface was more understandable.

Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An ultimate cleaner of your email database.

Kommentare: I am extremely happy with its results which I can see in my email campaigns. I am getting good responses.

Its output accuracy is one of the best in the industry. It will never disappoint you with its results.

Unavailability of this software on mobile operating systems. They should create mobile apps also. It will be easy for users to use this app during travel.

Santy
Brasilien
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

the most reliable email verifying website

Kommentare: Email List Verify provides an easy email verifying in bulk. Have helped me a lot to send our company campaign

The Pay as You Go option. I'm able to choose how many emails package. And the free daily verification.

sometimes in won't process my list because I sent in xlsx format. But soon after I chatted with the customer service, the problem is solved in seconds!

Thomas
CEO in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service and excellent results!

Kommentare: After 15 years of being a website designer and online marketer, I have finally found a company I can trust to verify my emails properly. I use them for list of 1,000 to 350,000+ And every time the emails are used in campaigns I have always received tiny, if any bounces or problems. Plus their customer support is top notch.

Very easy to use, Easy to navigate, Easy to understand the grading system, Fast turn around time and best of all, they have an online chat that gets responded to within 3 minuets. Their API is also very useful.

They may have it already, but it would be great if it had a better system to looking up past transactions and to be able to download invoices.

Jory
owner in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great service and easy to use interface.

Kommentare: I am just starting out and I chose email list verify as my verifier because it was cheaper than the others I found. Which is a great deal especially if you are someone who is starting out and has to control costs. I have to say that with how easy their service is to use, the awesome customer service and the fact that the verifier didn't take that long to check my list was great.

I like the customer service. My first time doing this was on a sunday and I was able to get ahold of someone to answer my questions.

I wish there was a place where it estimates how much time it will take to finish the list. I saw the percentage completed but knowing how long it would take would be nice.

Riccardo
Italien

Very good service

Kommentare: I used Email List Verify after doing a bit of a competition among other players.
I chose it mainly for its price, as we have big lists to verify and money can make a difference. During my first try I had a few problems, though immediately solved by the customer support.
After that all has been smooth and fast.
Note: I always do a random double check on emails found to be invalid (I send test emails to from my gmail account). The results provided by the tool are always correct.
Very nice service.

Harvey
Director in UK

I've been very impressed with Email List Verify for the 3+ month's that I've been using it.

To me the most important feature is the accuracy of the verified `Safe to Send` email addresses, which has always been very good. I'm also pleased to say that the platform is very easy to use and since starting I was quickly able to verify both small and large email lists independently.

Every now and again I've experienced a few technical issues/ downtime whilst trying to verify an email list, but the support I've received has always been excellent and any bugs were quickly rectified.

Tarquin
Südafrika
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great product that does exactly as advertised

Kommentare: This is a great product that saved my mailing list and e-mail marketing Efforts. I was blocked by my chosen Mail campaign service as the list was not clean. This product completely cleaned my list. It was effortless, fast, and enabled me to bulkmail again using the same program that previously reported list errors. It was a great help and saved a lot of headaches. Thank you!

it's fast and simple

no negatives to report

Punnawat
Software Developer in Thailand
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellence Service

Kommentare: This software is easy to upload email list and very fast to verify my email list.
The result of verification is clearly

very fast to verify my email list

Jonathan
Founder in USA

Decent depending on your needs

Kommentare: Email marketing effectiveness.

I really like that the software is simply to use and setup, it does what i need it to do and i'm happy, additionally the compilation of email addresses in reports help to make future emailing smoother. and more effective. Lastly the price point is the highest selling point.

I don't necessarily like the uncertainty of the results , at times emails read statuses which are not correct. minor bugs as well.

Julien
Head of Infrastructure & CISO in Frankreich
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A bit disappointed about quality of analyse (several retry for having a real status)

Kommentare: Fast analyse of our bulk of emails instead to do an homemade solution

Easy to use Web interfacte is userfriendly Api well documented Support is really pro-active when having question or issue

Several try on 1 email for having a real status (so burning credit fast due this issue on email analysis). I'm still waiting feedback about this issue cuz it should be analysed by your R&D team for have a quick fix.

Ty
Director in USA

Excellent service with quick and consistent results

I would highly recommend Email List Verify for any email marketing. The Batch API service and their reports are extremely useful, for more effective emailing. 3 things you can expect - speed, support and higher deliverability.

Nothing to list here. We have tested a handful of validation tools as well as services, Email List Verify is much more accurate than others.

Sumehr
USA

The Very Best Company I have Used

Kommentare: My experience EmailListVerify has been just amazing. I would highly recommend them not only for their product which in my opinion is the best in the market but also their customer support. Alex and Loukman are fantastic! A winning team and winning product. Sumehr Sondhi, CEO, MarketCurrents

Courtney
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Maximize email Campaigns

Kommentare: This site helps me avoid being put in spam and helps me keep in touch with my audience.

This website helps maximize my outreach to my email subscribers by verifying the legitimacy of their emails to avoid getting sent to spam.

The site has trouble processing lists sometimes, such as errors of not being able to detect the file type.