SmartSign2go Erfahrungen

Über SmartSign2go

Check our reviews on AMAZON! A signage solution for Small Business with great online software and USA-based support! :-)

Erfahre mehr über SmartSign2go

Software is easy to use, and making changes to display and presentation is easy enough for anyone.

Sometimes adding items can be difficult or not look right. The capability of cross usage of software can be difficult.

Bewertungen zu SmartSign2go

4,9

SmartSign2go hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 126 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SmartSign2go bereits verwendet?

Roger

Jason
Jason
IT Administrator in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

SmartSign2go goes beyond expectations!

Kommentare: We are able to communicate information that's not exactly right for an email or verbal announcement, but more passively provide info. Also, it gives the company the ability to shine creatively as opposed to bland emails.

Ease of use. I always tell people how simple the service is to use. Whatever I imagine, I usually can create. All tools are easy to understand and operate.

At times I have to scroll up and down the page to view all content. Easy enough, but knowing the absolute top and bottom of the page can be confusing. A large display would probably fix this.

Antwort von SmartSign2go

Thank you, Jason! Yes, I'm familiar with what you mean about having to scroll when editing a page. That only happens if your computer monitor is fairly low resolution though. That doesn't always correlate with size of the monitor, but usually it does. I'm sitting in front of a 32" and would never go back, hahaha.

Randy
President in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I Love it! It saved me big time dollars!

Kommentare: I am a coffee shop owner and we use the software for menu boards. Customers love them and I frequently get comments. We have four 55" televisions operating as digital signs. They hang from the ceiling, angled toward the customer. They are bright and extremely easy to read. We try lots of different drinks and food items. It is so easy to put something new up. Usually it can be done in a few minutes. There are no printing charges, and no waiting for for a printing job the be finished. Typos are easily corrected too. Photos, video, animations can be quickly added, deleted, or modified. It can be done from anywhere one has an internet connection and a computer. I have taken photos in Thailand of Thai tea, emailed the recipe to the store and added Thai Iced coffee to one of my digital signs in less than 30 minutes while in my hotel room in Bangkok. Any one who is computer literate can learn to make and mange their own digital signs with this software. If you are new to digital signage, as I was, forget trying to use the Google software. It is way too limited in its' features and way too bassackwards to use. Finding SmartSigns2Go was the best thing that ever happed in my digital signage experience. Just buy it!

It is a great bargain for the money. It allows a small business, like mine to be able to have digital signage that looks professional and is full of features. My support from SmartSign2Go has been phenomenal. Better than any other software company I have ever used regardless of the type of software.

There are some feature I would really like to see. The ability to lock items in place and real layers would be nice. Upgrades come several times a year, so one day I might have those features.

Antwort von SmartSign2go

Thanks so much for the wonderful detailed review, Randy! Just a note, in case it helps... you can lock items in place if they are placed on a background page. Perhaps we can get more granular about that in the future. As for layers, as you know pages are built in layers. Are you referring to being able to see the stack of layers like as if you were in Photoshop?

Roger
Maintenance/ consoltant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Hide your wallet

Kommentare: Ultimately we went with an alternative that better suited our needs, by providing us with free players, and gave us the opportunity to make money opposed to forcing us to sign up for a subscription. Although I will say even though smart sign to go wasn't the option from our business their customer service is excellent

The customer service is great and the design of the player is in a great compact size

I feel like the web portal is pretty complicated for beginners it's more for the intermediate, I didn't like the fact that each player could only display on one TV I feel like for the price that you're paying per player you would think that you could display on multiple, the monthly subscription fees really add up when you need multiple players, I also didn't like that in the system technically the company owns the players even though you purchase them out right you can't use them if you don't use the subscription.

letzte Woche

Thank you for submitting a review. There are a number of inconsistencies that I'd like to point out. Players that you purchase are owned by the customer and not SmartSign2go. We actually don't manufacturer player devices. We use standardized hardware, such as Chromeboxes, Raspberry Pi, Windows, Linux, Mac, etc, so for someone who needs particular functionality then they'll just need to locate the correct hardware for use with our platform, which we are happy to assist with. Our entry player (Raspberry Pi 4b) is just over $100, so there isn't much on the market at a lower price than that. As for recurring costs, we are one of the most competitively-priced solutions on the market, for users who want any advanced functionality and especially if they want US-based support. Loop.tv is heavily 3rd party ad-based, which is why their hardware is free. If you don't want someone else's ads playing on your display then a solution such as ours is the way to go.

Jesse
Director of Marketing in USA
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, which I have recommended to many customers

Kommentare: Overall has been great. Customer service form rep has been exceptional.

Love the drag and drop functionallity, pricing and flexability to control 4 locations from my office. I can even see if my employees have turned the system on each day at each location.

The software takes a little while to learn, but once you do, it is quite simple. Would like some more functions and seem to have issues with videos that have sound, but from my little research, that sounds like it may be due more to google eliminating videos that automatically play sound on a website.

Antwort von SmartSign2go

Thanks, Jesse! You should have no trouble with audio using any of our onboard video apps (uploaded, YouTube or Vimeo). If instead you're trying to display a website that has a video embedded into it then that will be subject to how it's configured on the web page itself and wouldn't typically be the recommended way to handle it.

CARL
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Owner of the business and we are retail store

Kommentare: When I first started looking into this type of display signage it was quite confusing. Some of the companies you needed to subscribe to the parameters. This was at a much higher cost of the product which made it less cost-effective. If you have multiple locations it created much more cost to run from a central location. I somehow found a site that listed many many companies of this type with explanations as to what they do and how they function. This enabled me to reduce the number to look at to about five. I then open all the websites for the various companies and tried them. I was also looking for a company with a reasonable amount of support at a very reasonable price. I am pretty much a novice at this stuff some of the more complicated than I wanted some offered support that seemed difficult to use or get a hold of them. So then I narrowed it down to the final two and called the companies to speak to their people and customer support. When I contacted smartsign2go I was lucky I thought and got the owner Derry. We spoke for quite a while even had me dial in and created a webinar and showed me how to use it. My daughter is involved in this business we have three locations and he did the same my daughter who does most of the work on the signs. We are able to remotely control all the locations from whichever location we happen to be at and can also run different signage at different locations. This means one store has a product the others don't we can feature that on the individual signs. We use the signs behind the register so while the customer checking out they can watch it. I'm sure we will expand on the use of these signs.
I can't say enough about the representative he is very responsive and helpful in arriving at a financial solution to benefit small mom and pop operations. The upfront cost per location is very reasonable you can size the TV to fit your space. I bought three relatively inexpensive flat screen TVs 32 inches that is my only regret is that I didn't go like 48 to 50 inches. No matter what anybody decides they can make a work within your price range if you are a reasonable. You will not be disappointed!!!

Antwort von SmartSign2go

Thanks for the great review, Carl! It's been a pleasure working with you and Gina. Happy Holidays

Cindy
Membership Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Be Smart with SmartSign2go!

Kommentare: SmartSign2go gives us the opportunity to communicate with our customers in an effective, fun way. Love that we are able to manage two different TVs with two different messages!

We love that the software is easy to use and we can update information real time! The program enables us to provide a professional and fun tool to communicate to our customers with two different TVs displaying two separate messages.

Changing fonts within a slide can be challenging. For example, when wanting to change a font, if you highlight the text, it disappears when you select font. Also, inserting a slide created based on the specs of the TV, requires some manipulation in order for all information to appear on the TV screen. Would be a nice benefit if software shows when an inserted slide is out of boundaries (similar to Power Point).

Antwort von SmartSign2go

Thanks, Cindy! The issues you are describing should not be happening. Changing fonts should be straightforward...it could be the browser you're using. For example Internet Explorer will do weird things like that. Chrome>Safari>Firefox>Edge>I.E. in order of preference. As for the sizing of "slides" which we call Pages...they should line-up IDENTICALLY to what is shown on the TV. The only two situations where that is not the case is if the picture is zoomed in on the TV (button press to fix that) or if you have one of few models of TVs on the market that for some reason don't handshake properly with us for the correct resolution. I think your situation is the latter since we have notes about that. Let us know if we can help further!

Dale
Program Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Getting the Word Out - Fast!

Kommentare: At our college, there is information that needs to be offered to numerous individuals and updated on a regular basis. Using eye-catching graphics, we've been able to successfully catch the eye of students with information in an entertaining way. This helps their success, our success, and the overall success of the college.

Easy to use, SmartSign2go allows our college department to get the word to the public within seconds in an entertaining and easily readable manner. Equally important, because of the numerous updates, the workload may be shared with other individuals from multiple computers and not just from the campus but remotely as well. In our case, we rarely use the templates, but create our own pages using images from both an in-house library and the web as well. Maybe most important of all, because of it's ease of use, I can teach almost anyone to use the software in a very short period of time.

Some of the templates don't perform as well as I'd like (admittedly, I carry high standards). Additionally, I would like to be able to center images with the computer, rather than eye-balling it.

Antwort von SmartSign2go

Thank you, Dale! It's good feedback about being able to align objects on the canvas. We actually do have an alignment grid that you can enable. If you scroll to the bottom left of the canvas you should see a little # hashtag symbol. If you click that you'll see a grid appear. Perhaps in the future we can add an "auto-center" function. As for our "templates" which we call sample pages...admittedly we could do more there, although we did recently overhaul the entire catalog and I'm not sure whether you're aware of that. This is an area that we will continue to work on though.

Lorraine
Exec. Admin Asst. in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for Company News Feeds

Kommentare: SmartSign2go assists our company in keeping our employees informed and is a tool utilized for employee engagement.

SmartSign2go is user friendly and easy to navigate. Definitely a fantastic way to inform employees by broadcasting company news on the television located in a break room or front reception area.

I do not like having to upload images one at a time. Posted training videos are no so helpful when you are looking for specific details.

Antwort von SmartSign2go

Thanks, Lorraine! You actually can upload multiple photos at once. On a PC you'd just want to hold down the CTRL key while you select them all. We will look at expanding our help center videos so there are more resources for you. I would also checkout the links there for more info on the apps and other features. Cheers.

Joe
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Small Business

Kommentare: Their customer service is amazing. My personalized Template was designed within the same day and I was able to use their software right away. It was very easy to drag and drop my images and product information in to their software. Hooked it all up and then turned it on and it works great. I love the addition to my business and their software has the ability to help your business thrive!

This was a very easy product to apply to my business. I looked at different products and this one just made sense. I compared a number of different models. I am a small business owner and this is the best option across the board. Functionality, options, programming, and services. Definitely the right choice for your digital display! Support was amazing and their platform is so easy. Makes for the perfect instore digital display to add a new source of advertising.

The only issue we had was the display on a tv that was 720. The Template was designed for 1080 and we ended up upgrading our TV and it displays perfectly and looks amazing.

Uchenna
Uchenna
Senior Membership Director in USA
, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Five Star Support

Kommentare: Extremely flexible messaging system at extremely low cost. accessible from any mobile device to make changes.

When our VP of IT and our Administrators took a look at the system they were blown away at the quality of the display and the ease of use at the user level. Thus far all tech issues have been resolved with a simple call to Derry the CEO, hands on customer service and support. We just added three more displays to our system and we are using them more creatively than we thought was even possible. Thank you for an excellent product I am glad that we found your service.

As with any wifi based system, one should create a separate secure wifi band so as not to compete with the "free wifi. (just a tip! not a "con")

Greg
Membership Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, simple and functional!

Kommentare: Customer service has been great! Set-up, training of use and working on issues has been a good experience. We like the flexibility and multiple apps that are available as well as the ease of inserting our own media. We have one small TV inside our office specific for member information and the large outdoor TV for both members and general public. Each has their own separate functionality and programing for ease of use.

Setting up your screens, layout and inserting photos, videos and messaging is great. We use ours as an info message board at the front of our zoo to promote and welcome our non-profit memberships/members as well as highlight activities, events, important messaging and even have a current weather screen. We can program the timing of the slides as well as pre-program additional slides for different days or times of days.

We have some issues with the system shutting down each morning and us having to reboot. We haven't been able to determine if this is a system issue or internet/power as of yet.

Antwort von SmartSign2go

Thanks for this, Greg! Your player should continue running for some time if the internet goes down. Similarly if there is a power outage, it will boot back up when power is restored. We can look into your players' log files for further clues. Thanks again.

Sean
Prinxipal in USA
Bildungsmanagement

Perfect communication solution!

Kommentare: SmartSign2go has revolutionized our display panel communication when you walk into our school. What was once an outdated, eye sore that was clunky to use is now updated via the web, by multiple users, with easy to use templates If you are looking to improve the effectiveness of communication you should start with SmartSign2go.

Easy to use templates. Access via the web. Connection to social media - one post and it is on the web and our panels.

Sometimes I have to reset the boxes - not really a big issue at all, though.

Antwort von SmartSign2go

Thank you for the nice review, Sean! We are thrilled that you chose our solution for your school. If you ever need us to reboot the players for you we can do that from here through the Google back end. If it's happening with any regularity we can address the source of any issues. The need for a reboot is usually caused by a setting that can be adjusted. Just e-mail us or give us a ring. Thanks again!

Jeff
IT Director in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Fast Implementation

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy with the solution. We use this is a large venue we own and have had very little to no issues with it. Support is eager to help and always available.

I was able to get this ordered, shipped, configured and installed in less than a week. Everything can be done from a single pane of glass allowing us to update this from anywhere.

You have to buy upgrades to get everything that you want. We wanted to be able to play long videos as part of a rotation which made us have to upgrade our package.

Antwort von SmartSign2go

Jeff, thanks so much for your detailed review! We are very happy to hear that you've been enjoying the system and we thank you for your business. :-)

Patty
Director of Executive Operations in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best bang for your buck!!

Kommentare: We have been using these across our portfolio and are very pleased! The functionality is vast and it is always increasing with new updates! You can view, in real-time, what is being played which is AMAZING if you are remote or have multiple players. There were some kinks, in the beginning, to work out - such as format size, etc. but once those were figured out, we have not had any issues! We had such a great experience, that we started out with the smaller version and upgraded it. Also, any email to support is answered extremely quickly!

The remote access helps us to view what is currently playing, as to monitor/audit the smart signs.

It was a little difficult to install in multiple locations, but that is to be expected with a system like this.

letztes Jahr

Thanks, Patty! We appreciate your honest review!

Walker
Founder in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Something I have appreciated since day one.

Kommentare: The team at SmartSign2go are always ready to help when needed. Whether it is answer questions, making adjustments, or offering suggestions, the guys seem to always have a fast turn around when I reach out. This product is something that I always wanted in my shop and I knew it would help me to further stand apart from similar businesses.

Ease of use. Being able to Instantly review after doing an update.

I would like to be able to edit more easily on a tablet, or phone on the fly, rather than always using my Mac at home.

Antwort von SmartSign2go

Thanks for your review! Yes....we agree about phones or tablets. In a way it's too bad that styluses aren't used anymore. It's just so much easier to be precise with design work when using a mouse compared with a finger. For other basic adjustments such as scheduling or changing text, a phone or tablet works fine.

erika
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Biggest Bang for Your Buck

Kommentare: Overall, as a gym owner, it provides the opportunity for people in the middle of their workouts to find meaningful information and draw attention to things they would otherwise not pay attention to. With a large enough TV, it's almost more useful than social media to "get the word out". Any time CS is needed, I have access and quick responses to a team member. The only draw back is EST vs PST but even at that, they are prompt and thoughtful....even when the issues are because of the end user (me :-) )

Similar to using any PC software-office is most translatable-easy to pick up and assign the duty to staff.

the learning curve in creating multiple channels and storage of pages.

Antwort von SmartSign2go

Thanks for your great review, Erika. We appreciate your business.

mary
manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fabulous marketing tool

Kommentare: We frequently have customers shopping and drawn in by this visual tool. The ability to showcase our product for passersby is a bonus as well. SmartSign2go is very user friendly and customer service is prompt with response to any issues.

Visual marketing while customers are shopping in the store, easy to change view and style

No issues to date with performance, customer service or quality of the application

Thanks, Mary!

Karen
CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product and awesome customer support.

Kommentare: Good communication is key for me, and SmartSign2Go solved that problem easily and economically. It was extremely easy to get up and running, and once I learned the system, I have hardly had any issues. When an issue does arise, I call and have a very quick response.

I like the flexibility to create a sign that works for my individual needs. There are lots of great apps to implement, and they are relatively easy to use.

There are some functions that I struggled with, but after talking with customer service and learning how I needed to work within the parameters of the software, all is great.

Antwort von SmartSign2go

Thank you, Karen! We appreciate your business. :-)

Patti
Executive Coordinator in USA
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Smart Sign 2 Go is the BEST!

Kommentare: The best! We have two monitors going all day with different playlists on each. They are changed daily and the one in the retail store has our instagram posts on it as well. Our customers love it! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is super responsive and quick to help when needed.

Ease of setting up and making changes on a daily basis. They are always there to help when needed.

None. Extremely easy to set up and use.

Karly
Loan Processor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

GREAT customer service!

Kommentare: We use SmartSign2go on 3 different screens in our lobby & it' s super nice to have 2 different channels playing at once on the different screens. It's very easy to change out playlists for special events.

It's pretty easy to use & has many different options!

Trying to get music/sound to play in the background is a challenge & I wish there was more fonts.

Antwort von SmartSign2go

Thanks for the review and feedback, Karly! I think you guys are on our Enterprise tier of software so I will reach out and show you where to upload your own fonts. As for music....admittedly that is more difficult than it should be. The main issue there is copyright control issues for music playback in a business. We do have the Audio app for playback of your own files and there's also the YouTube app. True music services such as Spotify or Pandora for Business require very specific hardware (so far). We hope this will improve moving forward.

Dena
Community Admin in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SmartSign2go

Kommentare: I think this is amazing software. The TV display very important information for our community.

I love being able to download file and upload it to the page and drag it to the stream. I find it very easy to navigate the pages and insert data and designs. I wish I had more time to work with the interactive options as it seems to be fun and creative.

I struggle with creating forms in the software. I find it easier to create a document and import it into the screen that I am going to upload to the stream for the TVs. If I am trying to create the panel for display then I run into frustration with items and images moving.

Antwort von SmartSign2go

Thanks for your review, Dena! I'm not sure what you're referring to with "forms". I'll have to reach out to you on that.

Brad
Technology Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Signage hardware and software

Kommentare: Absolutely great!

We love the ease of deployment of this product. The hardware is easy to setup and allows you to be wired or wireless. The software is very easy to configure and even easier to deploy messages to the screens. Support has always been fantastic!

We wish there was a way to make sure that the screens were in sync with each other so they changed images at the same time.

Antwort von SmartSign2go

Brad, thanks very much for your review. We are thrilled to be a part of your organization. We will keep your comment about sync functionality in mind for future development!

Cara
Program Director in USA

Great Quality

Kommentare: Customer service has been prompt and always successful!

It's user friendly, intuitive and gives a wonderful first impression to those coming in!

The boxes can be hard to reset but that may be location.

Antwort von SmartSign2go

Thanks, Cara!! For the (should be rare) occasion when you need to reset a player, in most cases you can do that from software by clicking on Settings and then Players where you'll see a "Reboot" option. Hopefully this helps!

Alma
Principal in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Investment for your front office.

Our front office has SmartSign2go in which we use a monitor to showcase our information to our visitors. They love it!

I like everything. Easy to use. Information is shared while visitors come to the office.

Robert
Custodial Supervisor in USA
Bibliotheken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Pretty good

Photos can be uploaded and shown. It works pretty good on modern flat screen tv's. We are custodial at the library and it works well relaying information all through the day.

Updating content takes a little time after saving. One of the cons is a limited amount of characters in the text screen.

Antwort von SmartSign2go

Thanks for your review, Robert! Are you finding that it takes longer than the 60 seconds for updates to appear on-screen? If so we can look into that for you. As for the comment about limited amount of text characters, there is no limitation to that short of what you can cram into a full screen which is a huge amount, especially at small font. Also keep in mind that you can expand the area where the text is actually typed in by dragging the corner down to reveal more! Thanks again.