I Love it! It saved me big time dollars!

Randy M.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am a coffee shop owner and we use the software for menu boards. Customers love them and I frequently get comments. We have four 55" televisions operating as digital signs. They hang from the ceiling, angled toward the customer. They are bright and extremely easy to read. We try lots of different drinks and food items. It is so easy to put something new up. Usually it can be done in a few minutes. There are no printing charges, and no waiting for for a printing job the be finished. Typos are easily corrected too. Photos, video, animations can be quickly added, deleted, or modified. It can be done from anywhere one has an internet connection and a computer. I have taken photos in Thailand of Thai tea, emailed the recipe to the store and added Thai Iced coffee to one of my digital signs in less than 30 minutes while in my hotel room in Bangkok. Any one who is computer literate can learn to make and mange their own digital signs with this software. If you are new to digital signage, as I was, forget trying to use the Google software. It is way too limited in its' features and way too bassackwards to use. Finding SmartSigns2Go was the best thing that ever happed in my digital signage experience. Just buy it!

Vorteile: It is a great bargain for the money. It allows a small business, like mine to be able to have digital signage that looks professional and is full of features. My support from SmartSign2Go has been phenomenal. Better than any other software company I have ever used regardless of the type of software.

Nachteile: There are some feature I would really like to see. The ability to lock items in place and real layers would be nice. Upgrades come several times a year, so one day I might have those features.

von SmartSign2go an 1.7.2019

Thanks so much for the wonderful detailed review, Randy! Just a note, in case it helps... you can lock items in place if they are placed on a background page. Perhaps we can get more granular about that in the future. As for layers, as you know pages are built in layers. Are you referring to being able to see the stack of layers like as if you were in Photoshop?

Easy to use, simple and functional!

Greg S.
Membership Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Customer service has been great! Set-up, training of use and working on issues has been a good experience. We like the flexibility and multiple apps that are available as well as the ease of inserting our own media. We have one small TV inside our office specific for member information and the large outdoor TV for both members and general public. Each has their own separate functionality and programing for ease of use.

Vorteile: Setting up your screens, layout and inserting photos, videos and messaging is great. We use ours as an info message board at the front of our zoo to promote and welcome our non-profit memberships/members as well as highlight activities, events, important messaging and even have a current weather screen. We can program the timing of the slides as well as pre-program additional slides for different days or times of days.

Nachteile: We have some issues with the system shutting down each morning and us having to reboot. We haven't been able to determine if this is a system issue or internet/power as of yet.

von SmartSign2go an 1.7.2019

Thanks for this, Greg! Your player should continue running for some time if the internet goes down. Similarly if there is a power outage, it will boot back up when power is restored. We can look into your players' log files for further clues. Thanks again.

Great Product, which I have recommended to many customers

Bewertet am 10.7.2019
Jesse R.
Director of Marketing
Groߟhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall has been great. Customer service form rep has been exceptional.

Vorteile: Love the drag and drop functionallity, pricing and flexability to control 4 locations from my office. I can even see if my employees have turned the system on each day at each location.

Nachteile: The software takes a little while to learn, but once you do, it is quite simple. Would like some more functions and seem to have issues with videos that have sound, but from my little research, that sounds like it may be due more to google eliminating videos that automatically play sound on a website.

von SmartSign2go an 11.7.2019

Thanks, Jesse! You should have no trouble with audio using any of our onboard video apps (uploaded, YouTube or Vimeo). If instead you're trying to display a website that has a video embedded into it then that will be subject to how it's configured on the web page itself and wouldn't typically be the recommended way to handle it.

Owner of the business and we are retail store

Bewertet am 20.12.2016
Carl M.

Kommentare: When I first started looking into this type of display signage it was quite confusing. Some of the companies you needed to subscribe to the parameters. This was at a much higher cost of the product which made it less cost-effective. If you have multiple locations it created much more cost to run from a central location. I somehow found a site that listed many many companies of this type with explanations as to what they do and how they function. This enabled me to reduce the number to look at to about five. I then open all the websites for the various companies and tried them. I was also looking for a company with a reasonable amount of support at a very reasonable price. I am pretty much a novice at this stuff some of the more complicated than I wanted some offered support that seemed difficult to use or get a hold of them. So then I narrowed it down to the final two and called the companies to speak to their people and customer support. When I contacted smartsign2go I was lucky I thought and got the owner Derry. We spoke for quite a while even had me dial in and created a webinar and showed me how to use it. My daughter is involved in this business we have three locations and he did the same my daughter who does most of the work on the signs. We are able to remotely control all the locations from whichever location we happen to be at and can also run different signage at different locations. This means one store has a product the others don't we can feature that on the individual signs. We use the signs behind the register so while the customer checking out they can watch it. I'm sure we will expand on the use of these signs.
I can't say enough about the representative he is very responsive and helpful in arriving at a financial solution to benefit small mom and pop operations. The upfront cost per location is very reasonable you can size the TV to fit your space. I bought three relatively inexpensive flat screen TVs 32 inches that is my only regret is that I didn't go like 48 to 50 inches. No matter what anybody decides they can make a work within your price range if you are a reasonable. You will not be disappointed!!!

von SmartSign2go an 20.12.2016

Thanks for the great review, Carl! It's been a pleasure working with you and Gina. Happy Holidays

Be Smart with SmartSign2go!

Bewertet am 28.6.2019
Cindy R.
Membership Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: SmartSign2go gives us the opportunity to communicate with our customers in an effective, fun way. Love that we are able to manage two different TVs with two different messages!

Vorteile: We love that the software is easy to use and we can update information real time! The program enables us to provide a professional and fun tool to communicate to our customers with two different TVs displaying two separate messages.

Nachteile: Changing fonts within a slide can be challenging. For example, when wanting to change a font, if you highlight the text, it disappears when you select font.
Also, inserting a slide created based on the specs of the TV, requires some manipulation in order for all information to appear on the TV screen. Would be a nice benefit if software shows when an inserted slide is out of boundaries (similar to Power Point).

von SmartSign2go an 2.7.2019

Thanks, Cindy! The issues you are describing should not be happening. Changing fonts should be straightforward...it could be the browser you're using. For example Internet Explorer will do weird things like that. Chrome>Safari>Firefox>Edge>I.E. in order of preference. As for the sizing of "slides" which we call Pages...they should line-up IDENTICALLY to what is shown on the TV. The only two situations where that is not the case is if the picture is zoomed in on the TV (button press to fix that) or if you have one of few models of TVs on the market that for some reason don't handshake properly with us for the correct resolution. I think your situation is the latter since we have notes about that. Let us know if we can help further!

Getting the Word Out - Fast!

Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Dale B.
Program Specialist
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: At our college, there is information that needs to be offered to numerous individuals and updated on a regular basis. Using eye-catching graphics, we've been able to successfully catch the eye of students with information in an entertaining way. This helps their success, our success, and the overall success of the college.

Vorteile: Easy to use, SmartSign2go allows our college department to get the word to the public within seconds in an entertaining and easily readable manner. Equally important, because of the numerous updates, the workload may be shared with other individuals from multiple computers and not just from the campus but remotely as well. In our case, we rarely use the templates, but create our own pages using images from both an in-house library and the web as well. Maybe most important of all, because of it's ease of use, I can teach almost anyone to use the software in a very short period of time.

Nachteile: Some of the templates don't perform as well as I'd like (admittedly, I carry high standards). Additionally, I would like to be able to center images with the computer, rather than eye-balling it.

von SmartSign2go an 27.6.2019

Thank you, Dale! It's good feedback about being able to align objects on the canvas. We actually do have an alignment grid that you can enable. If you scroll to the bottom left of the canvas you should see a little # hashtag symbol. If you click that you'll see a grid appear. Perhaps in the future we can add an "auto-center" function.

As for our "templates" which we call sample pages...admittedly we could do more there, although we did recently overhaul the entire catalog and I'm not sure whether you're aware of that. This is an area that we will continue to work on though.

Great for Company News Feeds

Lorraine L.
Exec. Admin Asst.
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: SmartSign2go assists our company in keeping our employees informed and is a tool utilized for employee engagement.

Vorteile: SmartSign2go is user friendly and easy to navigate. Definitely a fantastic way to inform employees by broadcasting company news on the television located in a break room or front reception area.

Nachteile: I do not like having to upload images one at a time. Posted training videos are no so helpful when you are looking for specific details.

von SmartSign2go an 15.7.2019

Thanks, Lorraine! You actually can upload multiple photos at once. On a PC you'd just want to hold down the CTRL key while you select them all. We will look at expanding our help center videos so there are more resources for you. I would also checkout the links there for more info on the apps and other features. Cheers.

Perfect communication solution!

Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Sean M.
Prinxipal
Bildungsmanagement

Kommentare: SmartSign2go has revolutionized our display panel communication when you walk into our school. What was once an outdated, eye sore that was clunky to use is now updated via the web, by multiple users, with easy to use templates If you are looking to improve the effectiveness of communication you should start with SmartSign2go.

Vorteile: Easy to use templates.
Access via the web.
Connection to social media - one post and it is on the web and our panels.

Nachteile: Sometimes I have to reset the boxes - not really a big issue at all, though.

von SmartSign2go an 6.12.2016

Thank you for the nice review, Sean! We are thrilled that you chose our solution for your school. If you ever need us to reboot the players for you we can do that from here through the Google back end.

If it's happening with any regularity we can address the source of any issues. The need for a reboot is usually caused by a setting that can be adjusted. Just e-mail us or give us a ring. Thanks again!

Something I have appreciated since day one.

Walker S.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The team at SmartSign2go are always ready to help when needed. Whether it is answer questions, making adjustments, or offering suggestions, the guys seem to always have a fast turn around when I reach out. This product is something that I always wanted in my shop and I knew it would help me to further stand apart from similar businesses.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Being able to Instantly review after doing an update.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to edit more easily on a tablet, or phone on the fly, rather than always using my Mac at home.

von SmartSign2go an 28.6.2019

Thanks for your review! Yes....we agree about phones or tablets. In a way it's too bad that styluses aren't used anymore. It's just so much easier to be precise with design work when using a mouse compared with a finger. For other basic adjustments such as scheduling or changing text, a phone or tablet works fine.

Biggest Bang for Your Buck

Erika A.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, as a gym owner, it provides the opportunity for people in the middle of their workouts to find meaningful information and draw attention to things they would otherwise not pay attention to. With a large enough TV, it's almost more useful than social media to "get the word out". Any time CS is needed, I have access and quick responses to a team member. The only draw back is EST vs PST but even at that, they are prompt and thoughtful....even when the issues are because of the end user (me :-) )

Vorteile: Similar to using any PC software-office is most translatable-easy to pick up and assign the duty to staff.

Nachteile: the learning curve in creating multiple channels and storage of pages.

von SmartSign2go an 15.7.2019

Thanks for your great review, Erika. We appreciate your business.

Fabulous marketing tool

Mary B.
manager
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We frequently have customers shopping and drawn in by this visual tool. The ability to showcase our product for passersby is a bonus as well. SmartSign2go is very user friendly and customer service is prompt with response to any issues.

Vorteile: Visual marketing while customers are shopping in the store, easy to change view and style

Nachteile: No issues to date with performance, customer service or quality of the application

von SmartSign2go an 18.7.2019

Thanks, Mary!

SmartSign2go goes beyond expectations!

Jason W.
IT Administrator
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to communicate information that's not exactly right for an email or verbal announcement, but more passively provide info. Also, it gives the company the ability to shine creatively as opposed to bland emails.

Vorteile: Ease of use. I always tell people how simple the service is to use. Whatever I imagine, I usually can create. All tools are easy to understand and operate.

Nachteile: At times I have to scroll up and down the page to view all content. Easy enough, but knowing the absolute top and bottom of the page can be confusing. A large display would probably fix this.

von SmartSign2go an 9.7.2019

Thank you, Jason! Yes, I'm familiar with what you mean about having to scroll when editing a page. That only happens if your computer monitor is fairly low resolution though. That doesn't always correlate with size of the monitor, but usually it does. I'm sitting in front of a 32" and would never go back, hahaha.

Great product and awesome customer support.

Bewertet am 1.7.2019
Karen T.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good communication is key for me, and SmartSign2Go solved that problem easily and economically. It was extremely easy to get up and running, and once I learned the system, I have hardly had any issues. When an issue does arise, I call and have a very quick response.

Vorteile: I like the flexibility to create a sign that works for my individual needs. There are lots of great apps to implement, and they are relatively easy to use.

Nachteile: There are some functions that I struggled with, but after talking with customer service and learning how I needed to work within the parameters of the software, all is great.

von SmartSign2go an 2.7.2019

Thank you, Karen! We appreciate your business. :-)

Five Star Support

Bewertet am 4.3.2018
Uchenna O.
Senior Membership Director
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Extremely flexible messaging system at extremely low cost. accessible from any mobile device to make changes.

Vorteile: When our VP of IT and our Administrators took a look at the system they were blown away at the quality of the display and the ease of use at the user level. Thus far all tech issues have been resolved with a simple call to Derry the CEO, hands on customer service and support. We just added three more displays to our system and we are using them more creatively than we thought was even possible. Thank you for an excellent product I am glad that we found your service.

Nachteile: As with any wifi based system, one should create a separate secure wifi band so as not to compete with the "free wifi. (just a tip! not a "con")

GREAT customer service!

Karly S.
Loan Processor
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use SmartSign2go on 3 different screens in our lobby & it' s super nice to have 2 different channels playing at once on the different screens. It's very easy to change out playlists for special events.

Vorteile: It's pretty easy to use & has many different options!

Nachteile: Trying to get music/sound to play in the background is a challenge & I wish there was more fonts.

von SmartSign2go an 28.6.2019

Thanks for the review and feedback, Karly! I think you guys are on our Enterprise tier of software so I will reach out and show you where to upload your own fonts. As for music....admittedly that is more difficult than it should be. The main issue there is copyright control issues for music playback in a business. We do have the Audio app for playback of your own files and there's also the YouTube app. True music services such as Spotify or Pandora for Business require very specific hardware (so far). We hope this will improve moving forward.

Great Signage hardware and software

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Brad E.
Technology Director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Absolutely great!

Vorteile: We love the ease of deployment of this product. The hardware is easy to setup and allows you to be wired or wireless. The software is very easy to configure and even easier to deploy messages to the screens. Support has always been fantastic!

Nachteile: We wish there was a way to make sure that the screens were in sync with each other so they changed images at the same time.

von SmartSign2go an 7.7.2019

Brad, thanks very much for your review. We are thrilled to be a part of your organization. We will keep your comment about sync functionality in mind for future development!

Great Quality

Cara A.
Program Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Customer service has been prompt and always successful!

Vorteile: It's user friendly, intuitive and gives a wonderful first impression to those coming in!

Nachteile: The boxes can be hard to reset but that may be location.

von SmartSign2go an 28.6.2019

Thanks, Cara!! For the (should be rare) occasion when you need to reset a player, in most cases you can do that from software by clicking on Settings and then Players where you'll see a "Reboot" option. Hopefully this helps!

Pretty good

Bewertet am 16.5.2017
Robert R.
Custodial Supervisor
Bibliotheken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Photos can be uploaded and shown. It works pretty good on modern flat screen tv's. We are custodial at the library and it works well relaying information all through the day.

Nachteile: Updating content takes a little time after saving. One of the cons is a limited amount of characters in the text screen.

von SmartSign2go an 16.5.2017

Thanks for your review, Robert! Are you finding that it takes longer than the 60 seconds for updates to appear on-screen? If so we can look into that for you.

As for the comment about limited amount of text characters, there is no limitation to that short of what you can cram into a full screen which is a huge amount, especially at small font.

Also keep in mind that you can expand the area where the text is actually typed in by dragging the corner down to reveal more!
Thanks again.

Pretty good software

Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Cristina E.
Lead QA Engineer

Kommentare: Overall good software and has great options

Vorteile: 1. Easy to use
2. Has good amount of options for what my company needs

Nachteile: 1. No mobile app to share the same content as on TV
2. There is no easy way to login to the web page and share it on TV

von SmartSign2go an 13.8.2019

Thanks for your review, Cristina! We'd like to hear more from you about what you're trying to accomplish. For point 1, There is a shareable link for any of your channels that can be viewed from a mobile device. I'm not clear on what you mean about sharing to a TV. Please clarify and it likely can be done!

A pleasant experience with SmarSign2go

Gary S.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, very positive, we've been very pleased with the product and it's east and functionality.

Vorteile: The software is relatively straightforward to use, and can make most content appear to be very professional without a lot of graphics training.

Nachteile: The dashboard and main screen seems to be a little difficult to utilize when it comes to the need to edit thinkgs. It would also be great to include a live survey/polling component.

von SmartSign2go an 10.7.2019

Thanks for your review, Gary! We'll put that survey/polling idea on the board to think about for future development.

Best Deal for the Money

Shelly K.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love how fast and easy it is to use this device. And the customer service is the best I’ve ever experienced. Every time I’ve called for help the same gentleman has answered and helped me immediately. Top notch.

Nachteile: Sometimes it can be a bit challenging using from my smart phone.

von SmartSign2go an 1.7.2019

Thank you, Shelly! We are glad you're having a good experience. Admittedly it can be a bit tough to make some kinds of changes from a phone. The larger the screen the easier editing is and a mouse definitely helps.

There Is Nobody Better!

Bewertet am 21.12.2016
Chris B.
Operations Director
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: SmartSign2go really brings the innovation of a Tier 1 technology company, and combines that with world class customer service. Their solutions are incredibly easy to acquire and set up, easy to use and maintain, and constantly give us new and exciting ways to inform and engage with our members. Combining that with their amazing customer service and expertise gives you a great recipe for success! I would recommend SmartSign2Go for any business in any industry.

Vorteile: Incredibly easy to use, attractive formatting, and an incredible support team

von SmartSign2go an 21.12.2016

Thanks Chris! We are thrilled to be a part of the systems at Gold's. :)

Great Product, works flawlessly!

Marie M.
Managing partner
Kosmetik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent experience. My salon directly at the entrance looks very professional.

Vorteile: I purchased this directly from the company off their website. It works better than expected. Very user friendly. Excellent customer service! And best of all, the monthly rate is significantly lower than what I was previously using.

Nachteile: Can’t think of anything major. Occasionally glitches here and there, but company has been very responsive to fixing any issues I have.

von SmartSign2go an 9.7.2019

Marie, thank you very much for your review and also for the great referrals that you've sent us! We appreciate you and your business.

Very easy to use

Jeremy F.
General Manager of Culinary Services
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love that you can set menu board changes ahead of time. This allows me to plan ahead and not have to make changes day of.

Nachteile: I wish you could upload images to a central location and have access to them for all of our areas.

von SmartSign2go an 1.7.2019

Jeremy, thank you for the review and this feedback. By default images and videos are available throughout. The situation where this is not the case is when a company wants to manage different screens on separated dashboards. For example, HR, Marketing and Safety could be in charge of their own respective TV screens and mange those screen from their own space (dashboard) within the software. This keeps things cleaner and prevents staff from changing material that they aren't supposed to. This includes safeguarding media that in some cases is sensitive and shouldn't be shared with others. We will consider adding options for sharing media across dashboards. As it stands what you can do as an Admin user is to transfer any pages that are using the media your interested in and that will in-turn bring that media into your catalog. Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance with this. Thanks again!

Great Product

Alexis S.
General Manager
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our overall experience is fabulous.

Vorteile: We love that the system caters to our needs as a company. There are so many things that you can add to make the slid show look as cool as you would like it to.

Nachteile: We have had some issues with the system freezing through out the day. Some portions of the system is a little confusing to understand.

von SmartSign2go an 1.7.2019

Thanks, Alexis! We should look into this "freezing" issue. That is almost always due to a configuration..for example setting a page to display for longer than the length of a video will produce this effect but really it's not stuck.