A Must have for Email Marketier

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Arvind G.
Director Sales
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am using this software for my overall mailing .

Vorteile: Ease of use. a complete package for email extraction, list creation, verification of email, sending and tracking . everything at one place.

Nachteile: Nothing as much. Only i hate about their activation and deactivation policy. you have to be very proactive before installing and uninstalling the product. but customer support is great so i ignore some demerit

The Marketing Wonder

Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Vincent O.
Supermärkte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience has been extraordinarily fulfilling. I had struggled with how I could implement a strategic Email Marketing Campaign for my company. Just when I was to pay a large fee to a marketing agency, I stumbled onto this marvelous software that provided me with unspeakable solution to my challenges. I now do my email marketing without the support of any third party company. I run my campaigns with utmost ease it felt too good to be true but it is true. The tool does everything seamlessly to save your energy for other activities.

Vorteile: First, I would like to say this is the most versatile email marketing tool I have ever come across. The biggest challenge in email marketing campaign is getting reliable email addresses. This tool does the unimaginable in helping to extract email addresses from multiple sources - your hard drive, email accounts such as yahoo, gmail etc, websites, social media networks such as facebook and twitter. Anyone serious with marketing his or her brand electronically will find this tool indispensable. It has all the perfect modules to assist you to succeed - extracting email addresses, sending bulk emails, verifying email addresses etc, nine modules in contained in the studio. It couldn't have been better. You do not need to pay anyone to launch electronic marketing of your products or services. The price of the software is unbelievably affordable. Most agency charge monthly fees for email marketing. But with this awesome tool, the burden of monthly fee is removed forever.

Nachteile: You can only use one module at a time with the Atomic Email Studio.

Atomic Mail Sender is amazing & well integrated with Amzon SES

Bewertet am 21.12.2019
Rambhul S.
Director- Marketing
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall its great.

Vorteile: Simple interface & menu
Easy to setup smtp
work very well with amazon ses
quick is sending mail
spam check and tracker are good feature

Nachteile: Campaign tracker, email verifier & list manager should be the part of Atomic Mail Sender with once price.

von AtomPark Software an 8.1.2020

Hi, Rambhul.
Thanks for your kind review of AtomPark Software. Speaking on Cons you have mentioned, you can manage bulk mailing, verifying and list managing with the help of Atomic Email Studio.

Atomic Email Studio is a complete set of tools for your email marketing needs. With its 6 programs, you can easily organize your marketing campaigns.

You can get a free trial on our website or even get a 40% discount on it till January 17

Amazing Software

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Bryan S.
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The install was easy, the admin section is easy, the software is easy

Vorteile: I use it daily, not sure where I would be without it

Nachteile: have not found one yet, they have thoroughly thought out the program and offer a bunch of other really cool tools I am looking forward to getting in the future

It is a normal program to E-mail

Bewertet am 28.3.2019
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is easy to use, you can capture emails and create some filters

Nachteile: It is expansive, when we need to change the installation we lost the serial.

One of the best and the cheapest on the market

Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Oleg M.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Amazing software and support!

Vorteile: + Multiple SMTPs option
+ Speed settings for SMTPs
+ Unlimited emails
+ Unlimited sending
+ Templates + editor

Nachteile: There is no issues with software, though would like to see possibility to run multiple campaigns at same time.

Really love the software

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Daniel W.

Kommentare: Very Productive. Software with frequent updates. Very good support.

Vorteile: easy to use, you can capture emails and create some filters

Nachteile: unable to run features simultaneously, but not that big problem

Excellent

Bewertet am 14.3.2019
Sameer A.

Vorteile: Usability and User Interface is very simple.

Nachteile: I have nothing as such.. Just try to include unsubscribe link from your end.

All in one

Bewertet am 23.12.2019
Sandor S.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Lead generation worldwide. Always fresh. All in one. Life changing.

Vorteile: All required features are included in the software that a marketer would ever need. Its also shows the process, whats next after doing something. Its easy to use, as whenever you do anything, it opens a new window and you can work in that, without seeing the non important features at that moment. After you finish, you can go back to the main dashboard with one click. It contains proxies, also built in. Can be targeted very well. Etc. You will never run out of leads by using it.

Nachteile: Could not really tell anything here. Not only because I have just started using it, but it seems that it contains everything that is needed.

My personal view

Bewertet am 23.10.2019
Vytautas G.
Sole proprietorship
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall I feel really happy with quality and performance.

Vorteile: `Easy to use
`Lots of tutorials
`Low price for high quality product

Nachteile: `Old school design. Interface looks like from windows XP.

Using product since 2008, I never faced problems. Instant help from customer/technical support team.

Bewertet am 27.5.2017
Kalpesh S.
MD/CEO
Rundfunkmedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I can find the contacts of any person across the world using this software. I can send marketing/promotional mails to mass population across the nation and also across the world. I can use it easily without getting into the depth of complex technical issues. I also do NOT need to learn complicated technical terms to operate this software. I also never required to teach my team about the installation, implementation or usage of the software. It's very easy for them to do it themselves. There are numerous other benefits that I get from this software. However, at this moment I don't remember all of them simultaneously.

Vorteile: There is nothing about which I can say is bad in this software. Though following are some of the most important features I liked: 1) It's very easy to use and thus doesn't require too much of complex learning.
2) Help section is well designed and well written for non-technical people.
3) Language used in the help section of software is easy to understand.
4) Software execution takes place at a super fast speed.

Nachteile: I want to help the company to add one more feature to their software and that's the proxy switching feature. If there is a proxy switching feature similar to http://www.proxyswitcher.com/ then it will help the users of this software to extract and send emails even when the user's IP address has been blocked. This feature if implemented in email extractor and email sender; will definitely benefit the user a lot. This will make your company's software most unique product in the world.

I've been using the SMS service since beginning of 2015 and i love it. awesome service & UI

Bewertet am 2.10.2017
Girmangus H.
System Admin

Kommentare: our clients Happy with the service we offer them since we update them on the fly using your software

Vorteile: it's simplicity and API for most common languages. even your tutorials are awesome. we didn't spent a lot of time to use the API since the tutorial is read to go.

Nachteile: for third world country the price is still expensive. plus even the message is delivered to users but i see as waiting (0%) delivered.

Great software and awesom support!

Bewertet am 13.12.2017
Marko K.
Serviser

Kommentare: It helped us growing oure bussines.

Vorteile: Ease of use and working like a charm! The software is well designed and working . Nice templates included.

Nachteile: The only thing I coukd think about that was missing was that e-mail sender could remember last location of imported e-mail file.

Great deal!

Bewertet am 25.11.2016
Jason K.

Kommentare: Hi there:) I got this software back in 2015 and just got another license with a Black Friday discount In the beginning it was pretty difficult to use the software as I was a total newbie in email marketing. Every part of the software does it's job step-by-step.
I've built the list of email addresses I was interested in in 2 days! My IP address reputation was awfull so verification of the email addresses took 2 days as well (my friend who recommended this package to me had his list fixed much faster with the same software)
Sending the messages was the easiest part, I've built a cool template using the software features and my imagination and sent them from my own server (I've always payed my hosting for the SMTP but never used it, lol)
As per the price - I've purchased it with a discount as well (the regular price was about $300) and my new license costed me $114.50 - this was a 50% BF discount but as far as I know, their customer care dep provides a discount to everyone who asks for it:) BTW! The Customer Care is a special point. They DO work 24/7 which amazed me a lot
I had some issues with Verifier module (I've just paniced about the duration of the verification)
Everything was explained and fixed, so I am pretty happy about this experience.
To summ everything up:
Pros: everyithng works like a swiss watch, fast and accurate
Cons: the price is pretty high, but as I wrote above - you may get a discount:)

Manage all your email contacts in one place

Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Tim H.
Druck, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Have been using Atom Park for several years and have never had any issues at all

Vorteile: Very easy to use and also allows total control of how you want to send marketing offers

Nachteile: some small issues with explanations - but quickly resolved with the "Chat' line.

Software could use a little work. I've had a bit of trouble, but support was very helpful.

Bewertet am 24.1.2018
Lindsay B.
Campaign Manager

Vorteile: The price is great, and very comparable to others in the market. I love that the technical support is 24/7 because I've had quite a few questions, and answered each of them promptly and precisely.

Nachteile: It's a bit difficult to use. I had some trouble uploading my contacts and getting them in the correct format, as I'm in the US. Also had a little difficulty implementing the recipients names in the sms text. I wasn't too enthused to find out that I can't send the message from a specific Sender ID because of the county I live in, but I already put additional money on the account so I will definitely make due with what I can.

The support is the greatest

Bewertet am 10.6.2018
Webdesigner/Administrator/ejer af E-Books-Downloads.com

Kommentare: I love the support it was very nice to get so fast support and answers on all thanks again can only recommend this to other

Vorteile: I really love this product it gives the best result for making an email fully clear. so far this is really a great product thanks a lot and thanks for the support

Nachteile: i like the email verify most, I haven't tried out the others yet but I don't have anything to complain about at the moments, and the support is great really great I can only be recommended this

Used from Personal Experience

Bewertet am 16.11.2018
Leoben O.
Administrator
Informationsdienst, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have solved the problem of getting targeted email list for our campaigned

Vorteile: The interface is simple and easy to use. Its fast and the multi-functions that comes with it makes it so nice to customize settings to suit individual needs. I also appreciate the constant update that comes often + plus the customer support is amazing. They also keep logs of your registration key for years so if you forget or lose it, just login to AtomPark website and there you will find your order records with your key. So far, I recommend this 99.9%.

Nachteile: Compared to others, I do not see any complaint. Just to be fair, I will say the price, but since I use other Atom Park products, I get discount codes and so cost is no problem for me. so I recommend, when buying, just add more products and you will get discounts.

Happy Employee at Customer Support

Bewertet am 29.6.2017
Robert N.
customer support
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been able to grow business sales.

Vorteile: I've been working on customer support dealing with clients and all I can say is that this job was one of my best jobs ever. Clients were very happy buying AtomPark products and it was always a pleasure to talk to them. They had only minor problems which I could resolve in no time. If I will have the opportunity again, it would be my pleasure to work with them again.

An umbrella product for all your lead generation needs

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Tomer S.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Getting enough leads for the all 6 months.

Vorteile: Was looking online for a solution that will get for me leads based on specific niches.
After research of 5 different options, I decided that Atomic Email Studio gives me the best solution for all the needs.
Definitely, and already recommend to colleagues about this software.

Nachteile: More tutorials needed - but basically, its very simple and intuitive software to use.
The support if needed available all the time and the benefit is that they help in technical matters.

JP

Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Jp A.

Kommentare: Great

Vorteile: Been using now for almost a year, brilliant software, essential to my business. Customer service fantastic, anything i need, questions, etc all answer clearly and quickly

Nachteile: None, I cannot find anything to suggest needs improvement, works great. Its really easy to learn how to use, and the customer service people will help with any questions, in my case i had loads.

Easy and cost efficient

Bewertet am 27.7.2018
Akash G.
Marketing Manager
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's complete package for email marketing for small to mid size business. Even large businesses can also use it.

Vorteile: It does what it says. It's cost effective software. It's like one time investment for any business that do marketing via email.

Nachteile: Although it's cost effective but does not guarantee 100% accurate results. And I am writing this review not to win any contest but to actually make aware other people about it's reality. No doubt it's one of the best amongst its class but still there are some limitations. In email verifier tool...
You need static IP, port 25 must be open, your ISP should not block it, Yahoo mails does not verify if they exceed 50 numbers per day. Similar with Hotmail mails. Gmail mails verifies without any limit. It may also possible that this depends country to country.
Atomic mail software...
It is nice but you can not preview merge fields even in preview tab, then what's the use of it? Further software built in templates and formatting options are kind of 90's ... No comparison of mail chimp to any other service provider.
But over all it works like charm...

Atomic Software

Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Alan T.
Marketing Director

Kommentare: I am quite satisfied overall.

Vorteile: Its quite comprehensive, easy to use and helped me deliver result.

Nachteile: I wish there is video tutorial for all features in the software because I don't think I have fully utilises all function so far. There are parts which I still trying to understand even after looking at the guide.

It is OK. A little buggy, new update is malfuncting on the export functions

Bewertet am 6.10.2017
Mary W.
ownder

Vorteile: I like the way it cleans lists and has different classifications of validity. I like the filter rules function. Do not like the export functions, as they do not work

Nachteile: Buggy as hell. Can't import any file more than the emails (say other contact info associated with that email, such as a name)---->I really, really you all would change this up.

Awesome services

Bewertet am 3.7.2019
Charanjeet S.
Officer
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good relationship with atompark as on date. Great and fast services.

Vorteile: Atomic email hunter and email sender are best services

Nachteile: Keys gets deactivate if i run antivirus in my laptop.