Über Jolt

Jolt ist eine appbasierte Software, die dazu verwendet wird, tägliche Abläufe und Stundenarbeiter*innen zu verwalten und Eigentümer*innen und Manager*innen Echtzeit-Feedback zu geben.

Erfahre mehr über Jolt

The client I'm working with now thought it would be useful to him and his employees.

Changing availability has been difficult for my team. They will enter information and it will disappear.

Bewertungen zu Jolt

Jolt hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 291 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Jolt bereits verwendet?

Agnes Serwaa
Agnes Serwaa
Web developer, product/graphic designer in Ghana
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Boost your business performance with Jolt!

Kommentare: Jolt is a great and makes works simpler, easier and faster

I find the option of using Jolt as a centralized platform for communicating and collaborating with employees, reducing the need for phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings very beneficial

I found the learning curve a quite steep in the initial stages and the initial cost of investment is a bit on the higher side

letztes Jahr

Hi Agnes, thank you for your honest review of Jolt. We appreciate your feedback and understand your concerns about the initial learning curve and cost of investment. We strive to provide exceptional customer service and offer various resources to help make the transition to Jolt as smooth as possible. Our team is always available to assist with any questions or concerns you may have. We're thrilled to hear that you find Jolt beneficial for your business and hope you continue to enjoy its features. Thank you for choosing Jolt as your centralized platform for communication and collaboration with employees.

Johnny
Operations Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

[sensitive content hidden] from Jolt deserves praise!!!

Jolt overall is a great product. The labelling system is easy to setup and quick to use. The information library is clever, it downloads files locally, so users can access them quickly and conveniently without needing to wait. The list functions are great as well. But the highlight has to be their onboarding team. Mainly [sensitive content hidden], who is our customer success contact. He answers EXTREMELY quickly, is patient, knowledgeable, and very efficient. Anytime we hit a wall or need help, he is quickly available, very meticulous and to be honest without him, we might have given up on Jolt.

The overall initial lift that Jolt requires before reaching the usable state is high. There are some UI features that don't yet exist within Jolt that they are working on that would make the experience simpler. Although these are small things that will eventually be solved for. They have a great feedback function that alerts the DEV team to what things can be improved.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Johnny, thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that you find Jolt to be a great product overall. We're especially glad that you find our labelling system easy to setup and use, and that the information library is convenient for accessing files quickly without any waiting time. Our list functions are designed to enhance your experience, and we're glad you find them great as well. We're also delighted to hear that our onboarding team have been extremely helpful and efficient in assisting you. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer support. We value your business and would like to assure you that we are committed to providing you with the best experience possible. We truly appreciate your support and loyalty to Jolt. Should you have any further questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to continuing to serve you and meeting all your needs.

Darrick
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ineffective product and poor business practices

Kommentare: Overall incredibly dissatisfied with the product, service, and especially business practices. We realized after several months of trying to get our staff to adopt the software that it wasn't going to happen so we inquired about terminating the agreement and monthly payments. We had not been using the software for some time and hoped that Jolt would let us out as a professional gesture. I acknowledge that it was in their contract that we were committed for another 9 months but I have never been in a situation where a company locked me into an agreement when I was completely dissatisfied, was not using the product and couldn't resolve the issues. It just was not a good fit for us. Jolt refused to terminate the agreement and proceeded to bill us our monthly fee for almost an entire year of us not using the product at all. I would never do that to a dissatisfied customer but Jolt has no problem so be careful when signing and either try to go month to month or be darn sure it is the solution for you. There is no way out.

The promises sounded good. Results did not materialize.

Poor adoption from staff, little to no assistance from jolt on that. Thermometers never worked correctly resulting in bad or no readings. When we tried to send back we were outside the warranty period of only a few months so were stuck with them. Ended up as trash. Always difficult to get in touch with customer service.

letztes Jahr

We apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced with Jolt. We strive to ensure that our customers are happy with our products and services and we would like to make this right. We are sorry to hear that you have had difficulties getting your staff to adopt the software. We encourage you to continue reaching out to our Customer Success team and let us know how we can improve this situation. We value your business and we would love the opportunity to serve you better.

Sean
RMD in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Can be great, but it can also be frustrating

The task management is great. Lots of customizable options.

Labeling is a constant frustration. Whether its printer malfunction or some sort of IT issue, it is inconsistent.

Angelo
Associate Product Manager in Benin
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Supercharged Performance with Jolt

Kommentare: Overall, I'm very pleased with my experience with Jolt. It has greatly improved my workflow and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others.

Jolt has been a great addition to my workflow. It's incredibly fast, reliable, and easy to use. The intuitive user interface helps me get things done quickly and efficiently. The customer service is also top-notch, and they're always quick to respond to my questions or concerns.

The only downside I've found with Jolt is that the pricing can be a bit steep for some users. There are also some features that I wish were included but are not.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review, Angelo. We're so glad to hear that Jolt has been a great addition to your workflow. We appreciate your feedback, and we'll be sure to take that into consideration for future updates. We're happy to hear that you appreciate our fast, reliable performance and customer service. We'll continue to strive to provide the best products and services possible to our customers.

Food & Beverage Front Of House Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software for scheduling, food & beverage companies

Kommentare: I have cut my time that is spent making the schedule down from the previous program I used.

I have the ability to schedule as many positions to multiple employees for our Renaissance faire food and beverage staff..this is crucial when I need to have an employee work in multiple locations through out the day.

I am unable to send the schedule to just a select employee or employees. Currently I have to send it to the entire staff.

Jaime
Food Tech in USA
Restaurants, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Support from CSM

Kommentare: Jolt has been great so far! Everyone has been super helpful and very accommodating. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been doing implementation with me and he is a ROCK STAR. He always makes time for a Zoom when I need it. He has great knowledge and is absolutely a delight to work with.

We LOVE the lists! We love the LOG BOOK! We LOVE the information library. With a few tweaks, scheduling could be outstanding as well.

Scheduling performance. I have provided requests to help make it better.

Antwort von Jolt

Hi Jaime, Thank you for reviewing Jolt on Capterra! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and value you as a Jolt customer.

Ramy
COO in USA

Solid LMS

Kommentare: I've used Jolt over 2 companies, and it is far superior to some of the other systems that have a huge start up cost

Easy to build and use. Vey short learning curve. Highly effective. Eliminates the need for paper!

UI not as inviting as some other systems

Sarfaraz
Sarfaraz
SEO Manager in Indien
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Streamline Your Workflows and Boost Productivity

Kommentare: Overall, using Jolt can be a positive experience for businesses looking to streamline their work processes and boost productivity. The platform's easy-to-use interface, improved collaboration and communication features, and customizable templates can help teams save time and achieve better results. However, like any technology solution, Jolt may have a learning curve for some users and may not be suitable for businesses with complex or specialized project management needs. Before investing in Jolt, it's important to thoroughly evaluate the benefits and drawbacks to ensure that it meets your specific requirements and expectations.

Jolt offers several benefits to businesses looking to streamline their work processes and boost productivity. Some of the key advantages of using Jolt include: Easy to use and intuitive interfaceImproved collaboration and communication between team membersReal-time tracking and reporting of tasks and projectsCustomizable templates and integrations with popular toolsEnhanced visibility into team performance and progress.By simplifying workflows and improving collaboration and communication, Jolt helps teams achieve better results in less time. Whether you're looking to manage small projects or large-scale initiatives, Jolt is a versatile and powerful solution that can help you meet your goals.

One potential drawback is that it may have a learning curve for users unfamiliar with project management tools. Additionally, the platform's features and capabilities may be limited for businesses with highly complex or specialized project management needs. Finally, some users may find the cost of Jolt to be a concern, especially for smaller or cost-conscious organizations. Before making a decision on whether Jolt is the right solution for your business, it's important to thoroughly evaluate the benefits and drawbacks to ensure that it meets your specific needs and requirements.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for taking the time to review Jolt, Sarfaraz! We appreciate your honest feedback and are glad to hear that you find Jolt to be an easy to use and intuitive solution. We understand that it may take some time for teams to get used to any new system, but we are committed to making that process as seamless as possible, and confident that once they do, Jolt will help them achieve better results every time.

Liliana
Liliana
GED in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

This platform has transformed the communication of my team

Kommentare: Scheduling reminders and notifications has also been a very useful feature. I make sure no one misses out on important information by setting automatic reminders, allowing us to always stay on top of news and changes in our organization.

I can share different types of content, such as text, videos, PDFs, and I can even ask my colleagues questions to make sure they have understood the information. There are no more excuses for miscommunications or mix-ups. And best of all, I can set reminders and send notifications, ensuring everyone is aware of important updates.

It would be great to have a more advanced search feature that allows me to quickly find what I'm looking for, whether it's by keyword, date, or sender. This would save time and make it easier to navigate within the platform.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much for leaving a great review for Jolt! We're thrilled to hear that our platform has transformed the communication of your team, making it easier to share different types of content and ensuring that everyone is aware of important updates through our reminders and notifications feature. We appreciate your feedback regarding our search feature and understand how it can save you time and make navigation within the platform easier. We are constantly working to improve our platform and will definitely take your suggestion into consideration. We hope that you will continue to use Jolt for all your team communication needs. If you have any further suggestions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you for choosing Jolt!

Brandon
General Manager in USA

Pretty good overall

Kommentare: bad the time I've saved building my schedule is astronomical. Everything is just so easy to move around. After I put some projections in, I can see plainly how much money i'm wasting on labor and where I'm understaffed. Also, when I used to build my schedules, I would get complaints from employees all the time about how I scheduled them on a day they wanted off or outside of their availability or too little or too many hours or whatever the case may be. Now I get hardly any and when I do, I can say "well did you give me your availability?" The answer is always no and then it's their responsibility to solve it

The administrative side of the software is pretty intuitive, but advanced enough to really customize. I have not had a lot of time to play around with the other features just yet, but the scheduler is top notch. I especially like being able to make a template with unassigned employees. Every week I just drag and drop my crucial shifts to the people that can fit them and then build my schedule from there. Really the schedule building feature is just fantastic overall. I must have saved at least 6 hours of time every week since I started using Jolt if not more. Having availability and time off requests laid out over the scheduler is so nice. I employ a lot of college students whose availability can change weekly. Them having the ability to change their availability on the fly is incredibly useful for me. I used to compare my schedule to hand written notes and an availability spreadsheet. I couldn't imagine going back. Last thing I have to add is the customer service from Jolt is top notch. And I mean REALLY great. They set me up with a personal representative of which I have all contact information I need to contact at anytime directly. Every time I send an email to Jolt, it is answered almost immediately. If I bring up a question they don't have an answer for, the make an effort to find it and always get back to me. My rep Johnathan is like the friendliest guy I've ever talked to. The Customer service of this company is reason enough to purchase the software.

The fact that it is browser based. I don't care how fast your connection is, sometimes it's going to lag. Also, what's with needing an iPad for half the features?. What if I want someone to be able to see everyone on the schedule, but not change the schedule? And by far the most annoying thing is the Jolt Lite app. It's not intuitive so I end up putting availability in myself for employees that can't figure it out. The interface of the app looks pretty bare. Like a webpage from the late 90's. When I get a push notification, it would be nice if the app opened up to whatever it is I need to approve/deny instead of the default page I set, or the last page I was on. And availability is set as "unavailable to work?" It should really be changed to when the employee is available to work, or call it "Unavailability" or something, it's just confusing.

Corder
Director in USA

Jolt Software Review

Kommentare: We have been using Jolt at my restaurant now for around 2 years. We love the customization options that Jolt includes, how easy it is to use, and how much more neat and organized our restaurant looks since we began using Jolt. Jolt has allowed us to toss out our old paper checklists and gave us checklists on tablets. Having our checklists and information all in one place made our checklists easier to access and has given our restaurant a more professional environment. We have also watched the productivity of our team rise as a result of using Jolt in the restaurant. We also use this software to create and send out our weekly shift schedule to the whole team. The mobile app then allows team members to request shift trades when needed straight through the app itself. Then, once a shift trade request has been submitted, the manager of that shift can then approve or deny the shift trade right on the app. This saves time, and is a great deal less effort than having to make phone calls all day to find someone to cover a shift. Myself, as well as my team, highly recommend this software to anyone or any company in need of a game changer. This software will be the tool that helps you and your team get to the next level.

Easy of Use, Customization, Features, Scheduling, Mobile App, Labels, Checklists and Information in Central Location

Goal setting not built in. App sometimes does not read (connect to) printer on the first attempt.

Sabrina
Senior HR/Training/Inventory Director in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very functional, Easy to Use and a great tool for communication

I love that I am able to customize it for my restaurants needs. We have a lot of information and to be able to have one platform to trickle that information down is easy. From the lists, to labels and bulk imports, it is very easy to use. I also really love their customer service as they are always willing to answer any question I have, big or small and they really value feedback from "in the trenches" and strive to provide us the functionality we crave in this platform. I help establish this platform for several restaurants and file sharing and information is so easy in regards on how to build it, share it and import it.

Honestly, nothing. Every time it seems to get close to being "outdated" or not as easy to use, they ask for a call so they can help walk you through an update. They ask for feedback and listen so most of our needs are met and are done so in a timely manner. They make me feel like our restaurant is the only one they work with however I know they take feedback from many many restaurants and it helps to know everyone's concerns and voices are heard.

Nicole
General Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Experience

Kommentare: I was approached by Jolt to try their product. No other locations from my company have tried this company so I had no comparisons or reviews. After checking around, the price made it worth the investment. Once we received the product it has changed our process in a positive way. The main features we use include the List, Labels, and Schedule. We were using hand written labels before Jolt because other company labeling equipment was too expensive. With our past hand written labels faced issues with labels falling off, unable to read the hand writing, and the employees did not do a great job looking for items that expired. With Jolt the labels stick to the container very well, is has the expiration written on the label making it more simple for my employees, and there's no question about date or time.
We were using paper copies for our multiple list (Typically 6-8 list per day) List would disappear, become dirty, or just not be completed. Jolt has made this task more simple with the added feature of a log book making communication easier to all of the employees. This has reduced our usage of paper, toner, and extending the life of the drum for our printer. I can easily access all list and review a date, time, and employee that completed the list. This helps cut down on my time used for performance reviews.
The scheduling section has also been great. Employees can use a free app from their phone to view schedule and submit request. Creating schedules is easier and more time efficient. The only option I would like added would to be able to view the schedule and my request side by side before I approve the request. With the current process I have to look at the request and then go to the schedule to see if I am able to accommodate the request. I do have 35-40 employees with a majority those being college students with school schedules and personal request to try to work with.

How it has helped the store become more efficient.

I need labels I can adjust or have available for Raw Chicken to have all the information required by headquarters on one label.

Jon
Franchisee and Area Supervisor in USA

Jolt is a NO BRAINER for serious restaurateurs

Kommentare: Before Jolt we were using those ancient relics known as paper checklists. Accountability for completing those checklists was a constant battle. We were literally throwing money in the trash when checklist items were missed or ignored. NOT ANYMORE. Not only does Jolt provide superb accountability and reduce pencil-whipping to a bare minimum. The team members love it! Nobody wants to work in a restaurant that's living in the past with outdated paper checklists. Their are too many great features within Jolt to rave about every single one of them. (and they constantly add new features and functionality.) But I can tell you that we save WAY more money than the minimal cost of this program. Productivity is up, accountability is up, cleanliness is up, morale is up and profits are up! The product date labeling feature in Jolt is worth the cost on its own. Do yourself a favor and take the time for a demo on the program and see for yourself. If you aren't on Jolt, chances are your competitors are and you do NOT want them to have this competitive over you. I just can't say enough about how much I love Jolt!

The ability to measure our success or failure and the ability to hold people accountable down to the minute and second an item was completed.

You will "nerd out" and want to do nothing but write Jolt checklists all day long.

Scott
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Allows me to successfully operate multiple stores without having to be in every store, every day.

Jolt gives me time back everyday, by allowing me to easily review each checklist from my computer, no matter where I am at. This ensures critical maintenance tasks are being completed on a daily basis, saving both time and money on potential costly repairs. The list feature, helps me confirm temperature logs are being completed, the ice machine is being cleaned routinely, and much, much more. I use the list feature to ensure deposits are being made daily, I can see the deposit receipts stapled to the end of day summary's without having to be at each store. My employees love the labeling machine! The labeling machine saves time and money, by offering a consistent, streamlined labeling process. Receiving orders takes much less time. Previously we were manually filling out labels, which took up to 20-30 minutes, two times a week. With the Jolt labeling we don't have to worry about incorrect dating, or wondering who labeled something. We go through a lot less labels as well.

I would like to see the schedule linked to the lists. Besides that, Jolt has been a great products and given me back so much time, and less worrying about something getting done.

Caprinia
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool!

Kommentare: We have been using Jolt in our restaurant for about a month. The setup took a little bit of time, but once that was complete, the use of it is great! I love how modular it is. Even within the same company there can be little differences between locations. This software realizes that. The options available make it functional for any paper list, form, etc. Not to mention that every action is time/date stamped! It is great to know when things are actually getting done. I also really appreciate the "real-time" view that I have into my operations even when I am not physically there given the push notifications and range alerts that I have set up. We have been able to mitigate a few situations that weren't being highlighted given our previous methods of data collection and were being overlooked. The price is right where I would expect it to be. The value is great for the product, service, and online information.

I like that this helps eliminate the paper in the store and requiring the manager's to "proof" every little part when they are busy managing the shift. Time-stamps are wonderful. The modular ability of being able to build what you need is great. Setting up pushes for the lists and forms at specific times is a great tool to help keep the team on track daily. I appreciate the notifications that I can create for any form. We haven't yet utilized the point system, but our team is excited to use it in contests. I anticipate it will be a great motivational tool.

The build-out for getting it functional was time consuming. I did not have any templates to work from. If I had those, it would have been much more streamlined, but would still require an investment of time.

Melissa
Operations Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Jolt Review

Kommentare: First time using it at this job and the team is enjoying it here. Easier for everyone to see their schedule and ask for time off, also keeping the team on track with the different task they have.

The list is great for keeping the team on task. You can assign tasks to different roles for the team. The reporting is helpful to holding everyone accountable. The schedule is real time, easier for the team to see the updated schedule .

Only say the log in sometimes has to refresh before you can get into the app

Antwort von Jolt

Hi Melissa, Thank you for reviewing Jolt on Capterra! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and value you as a Jolt customer.

Elizabeth
Reservations in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for Schedules!

Kommentare: This is an incredibly easy tool for scheduling employees. It really makes calculating hours much easier.

I love the ease of use with this software, and the navigation of different employees' schedules. Its easy to insert times and easy to post once it is completed. We also love that there is an app! It's up to date with the times, and with younger employees, technology and ease of access is everything. We also love the referral program. We haven't had anyone actually join yet, but we recommend Jolt to everyone.

We had a couple issues with getting employees the link to actually view their schedule. It would get lost or just not even send. There should just be a way for us to preset a password for the employee and once they log in it asks them to reset it.

Matthew
Club Manager in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software to help keep you in control of your business

Kommentare: giving me greater control of my teams, helping control our H&S and giving the teams the ability to manage their days better.

The Jolt software gives you everything you need to manage daily, monthly and ad-hoc tasks for your team and helps your team keep track of what they should be doing. I found the setup to be very easy and straight forward Jolt customer training and online training videos are excellent and make the entire process very easy. Depending on the number of departments you have (we have 5) I would suggest rolling this out to one or two departments at a time and use their feedback to fine-tune it before rolling out to others. I also found it easier to initially set up just a few checklists to get the teams use to them before adding more and I would strongly recommend encouraging team feedback. Jolt offers very good value for money for a number of features it has and the support is excellent from the Jolt team, we had this up and running within two weeks of signing up. The software is very adaptive and I would say you are only limited by your own imagination on how you use it.

Not a lot to be honest! I think it would be great to see some more functionality added to the logbook to flag issues to specific people.

Ryan
Director of Operations in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Jolt has helped us create accountability in specific areas of the business.

Kommentare: Labels and one consolidated place for checklists.

The interface is smooth, and users who are completing a checklist or task are able "check off" items with ease. It can be set up to be crystal clear on the expectation and purpose of a specific checklist. It allows all checklists, daily, weekly, monthly tasks, etc. to be in one consolidated place. E-mails can be generated and sent to key-leaders with not only the results of a checklist, but if a checklist is late, or has not been completed. As a high-level leader who is not in the operation daily, this helps me track our progress and put a pulse on the accountability my leadership team is holding the team to.

The end result is the best - all checklists in one place. The creation process can seem daunting, but once you have the hang of it, it is relatively easy.

Jennifer
Admin Asst in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Digital Manager

Kommentare: The staff was worried about using this product, but after a simple training, they are running with it. Love that as they come across things that need to be tweaked, that it is so easy to go in and change things up. One of the other things about JOLT that is fabulous is there customer service. Any questions we have are answered either with a simple email or at our weekly training sessions!

This product is so easy to use, to build lists/change lists and reports and the best part...NO MORE PAPER!!

We haven't come across any thing about Jolt that we don't like...

Antwort von Jolt

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for reviewing Jolt on Capterra! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and value you as a Jolt customer.

Rusty
COO in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Love the multiple uses

Kommentare: Overall we have had an excellent experience

We love the multiple ways we can use Jolt to effectively operate our business

Currently, multiple apps that need to be streamlined into one

letztes Jahr

Hi Rusty, Thank you for your review for Jolt! We're so pleased to hear that you have had an excellent experience with our product and the ways it has helped to effectively operate your business. We value your feedback and hope you continue to enjoy the benefits of Jolt! Sincerely, The Jolt Team

Courtney
DM in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Courtney Lauti

Kommentare: We use this tool as a check and balance tool. Jolt works great for that purpose alone. I also use it as a training tool for my locations. I wish that Jolt had a better tool for that to track it better by just the name of the team member.

It take a lot of time off of the managers plate. Its a valuable tool to get items done and in a timley manner. Keeps you informed on productivity if the team members and lack of.

Wish there was a better platform for training. Would like a video option on check list sections. I would like to be able to pull up a team members name and see what they have done and still need to test on and scores.

Marc
Training Director in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An excellent Balance of ease and efficiency!

Kommentare: Jolt has changed the game for Balance Grille's daily operations. From opening and closing procedures utilizing the "Lists" tab, to posting announcements and keeping recipes and training videos handy in the "Info" section. We also use the "Log Book" by leaving notes/comments in the checklists, opening another channel of communication between staff and management. Jolt has helped us keep employees on task and held accountable for their work in ways that benefit our bottom line and daily proficiency.

Quick learning curve. Communication and notifications for management.

Software is still in development, the more we use the more features we want! Scheduling for multiple locations is not where it could be, but they are working on solutions. The reporting could be a bit easier to pull data and comprehend.