Über SendPulse

E-Mail-Marketingplattform mit zusätzlichen Kanälen: SMS, Web-Push-Benachrichtigungen und Facebook-Chatbots. Der kostenlose Plan umfasst 15.000 E-Mails.

Erfahre mehr über SendPulse

Installing was fast and the UI is easy to use to set up the campaigns.

You will need to pay once you exceed 2500 which will happen sooner than you think.

Bewertungen zu SendPulse

SendPulse hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 249 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie SendPulse bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Zachariah K.
Zachariah K.
Editor in Südafrika

SendPulse fits our needs for bulk mailing to our many thousands of readers of our magazine.

Kommentare: The ability to send thousands of emails in one go. It helps manage campaigns to all our subscribers readers. We also get to use it to send messages to select smaller subgroups of our readers and subscribers or even our advertisers (in some cases).

The User Interface UI is fairly neat and tidy. The buttons and controls are fairly easy to figure out even without a walkthrough or guide. The software allows you to send a huge number of emails (to clean email addresses) with ease. They maintain a high level of integrity with regard to not sending spam (to protect themselves and yourself). Their support staff are polite and pretty prompt in dealing with queries and complaints. They tend to offer solutions where possible. (For example, we had a mailing list that we had built over several years which had older addresses which had lapsed and expired and changed. When we tried to launch a campaign to those addresses many bounced back and they shut down the campaign midway. Initially, we were disappointed and irritated but after getting to chat with the support team we were offered good advice on cleaning our list. )

It would be good to have an email cleaner built into the software rather than having to use an external service. I hate to pay for anything but sometimes you have to. In the case of SendPulse i got a good deal on a special and am happy with the price i pay. Those using the software can control their budget and choose packages that suit their pocket but be aware that there are cos

Gervais N.
CEO in Kanada
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The BEST newsletter service I have ever seen !!

Kommentare: Honestly I had explored several other email marketing tools before, and did not know Sendpulse. But WOW ! What a POWERFUL tool !!!

-The first service of this kind I see with a 24/7 customer service. Very responding, very professional -Features for automation are the BEST I have used so far -A very simle interface, easy to use -They also implement SMS marketing and web push notification, all gathered at the SAME place and INTEGRATED together

Nothing to say, seriously. The software is EXCELLENT !

Luciano V.
Luciano V.
advisor in Brasilien

CAUTION! Worst customer service in the industry

1 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I've been working with email marketing platforms for over 15 years and by far, SendPulse is the worst customer service I've ever experienced. For almost 2 weeks I have been trying to solve a problem that is preventing me from sending emails and they are not making the slightest effort to understand and solve it. The service is grumpy and extremely slow, totally below the level of competitors I've used before.
I bitterly regret having chosen this company and I just haven't changed it yet because the automations were too much work to set up.

- it'scheap - nothing else to praise so far

- slow software - slow customer service (if any) - they moderate the emails manually, which can slow down the process a lot, and they don't have a criterion (I had emails approved that were later disapproved, with no difference between them)

Mynor V.
CEO in Dominikanische Republik
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

La mejor decisión

Kommentare: Creo que lo explique en los pros!
Manejamos la relación con nuestros fans por esta vía y ha sido algo muy satisfactorio en todos los sentidos.

Tenemos más de un año usando el servicio en la fidelización de nuestros fanáticos y su versatilidad nos afirma que fue un paso correcto contratar sus servicios . Destacar el buen soporte que brindan, siempre están atentos. Algo importante es que nos permite crear diseños interesantes, no estamos amarrados a un X formato, igualmente sus entregas son altamente eficientes .

La verdad no le veo un contra. Puede mejor en términos de la rapidez de su pagina, que hay situaciones en que la noto lenta .

Alfonso R.
Gerente de Capacitacion in Mexiko
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SendPulse muy recomendable.

Kommentare: El control de las personas que se suscriben a un curso o webinar, los correos se administran sencillamente.

Su fácil administración de los correos y envío de campañas.

Por el momento no he tenido inconveniente en su manejo.

HR manager in Niederlande
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Send your marketing campaigns from one place

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I use SendPulse for sms and Viber campaigns mostly. And so far I have not found more comprehensive service for these tasks.

SendPulse is one of the services I use to send marketing campaigns for two reasons. First, it allows sending both email and sms/Viber campaigns form one place. Secondly, it is much cheaper than some other similar services.

I think the only problem with SendPulse is that it is still not so popular compared to some other email services. But this has nothing to do with its features. I think SendPulse is underestimated.

Maria D.
Marketing Manager in Ungarn

All you need from it with good usability

first off all - usability second - quick time to respond from helpdesk

LinkedIn integration is missing it is very critical for automation flow.

Jeferson L.
Diretor in Brasilien
Textilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Muito bom

Kommentare: Muito boa

Facilidade e preço bom, gostamos da interface.

Dificuldade na importação de arquivos com contatos.

Tafadzwa J.
Tafadzwa J.
Marketing and Digital Information Systems Manager in Simbabwe
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SendPulse Review

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I am impressed and thrilled by the user experience

The user interface is straight forward and it gives flexibility to the user.

The trial version did not allow me to send trial SMSes, it confirmed that the messages were delivered, but the recipients did not receive anything.

Robert M.
marketer in Dänemark
Computer-Vernetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I'm very happy with sendpulse services

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The user interface and experience is very nice, easily I can create any kind of campaign and integrate their services. The automation list I think is all what I need, I have access to everything I want and I need

I don't test yet all services but I think for some of their integrations like chatbots , they can reduce a bit of the price, overall is good

Eduardo B.
CEO in El Salvador

SENDPULSE REVIEW

Kommentare: IT IS GOOD AND I WILL START USING MY OWN NEW DOMAIN AND I WILL START PAYING A PLAN FROM YOU GUYS EVERY WEEK I HAD REFERRED YOUR COMPANY TO OVER 300 NEW USERS FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS

IT IS USER FRIENDLY AND FAST AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GOOD AND THEY ANSWER FAST WITH A GOOD HELP ALWAYS... I LIKE YOUR SYSTEM BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT PUTTING TOO ISSUES IN ORDER TO SEND E-MAILS AS THE OTHER COMPANIES

WELL WHEN I PUT ALL MY CONTACTS FROM MY LIST YOU ALWAYS BLOCK MANY OF THEM AND YOU PUT IT AS ERROR BUT ALL OF MY CONTACTS THEY SUBSDRIBED IN OUR WEBSITE AND THEY ARE INTERESTED ON GEETING OUR E-MAILS

Shoroq M.
Owner in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

User friendly and easy to use affordable email marketing and management

Kommentare: The automation feature helped automate redundancy in our response to our clients, and it gave a professional outlook when clients contact us that they recieve an automated email no matter at what time of day or night without delay and this shows the professionalism and helps us capture and filter the genuine clients for follow.up and conversion.
The campaign feature also helped us with our campaigns, and love that the system can detect any error emails and give indication of how many opened and clicked and much more gives us good feedback of how our campaign went.
It would be excellent to know if our emails are going to spam box or inbox directly, this would give us some sense of how healthy is our ip /and should we need to change it.

The automation feature was a dream for us! It saved us a lot of redundancy and at the same time gathered the right target we needed to market our services. Love that they are recently expanding to landing page and CRM which I am very excited to explore.

There are certain features that I wish could be added as it would help tremendously,like knowing any duplicated entries in different contact list. The automation have more control over knowing how is in the loop and to be able to fix it.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for your kind words about our customer support. We are happy to know that email automation is helping your business.

Keith Y.
Founder in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Great email marketing and SMTP offering

Kommentare: Fantastic experience so far. The only product I've found that fits my needs to send API programmatically driven email campaigns. I've only had to contact support twice during deployment and both times they were extremely helpful and responsive to solve my edge case queries, and I am still on the free tier!

I was looking for a low cost provider to set up API based email campaigns at a low cost. After trialing numerous providers including more established companies, Sendpulse was the most suitable for my needs with the most features and came with the lowest cost.

Some of the API and user documentation could be improved, but I have found their customer support easily fills the gap if there is any. More examples in the documentation for common use cases like using API to send emails from contact lists would be super helpful.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Keith!

Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Society Curator in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for businesses just starting out

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I really haven't had any negative experiences with SendPulse, other than some minor complaints detailed in the "Cons" section of my review. They've been very helpful and friendly in fixing any issues I've had, and overall I've enjoyed working with this software.

I like the fact that it's inexpensive/free to use for most business owners with a small contact list. Most email marketing sites offer a pretty pitiful number of contacts/email campaigns for their free trials, and then hike the price up significantly for those who are in between just starting out and having a huge following. They don't have a lot in the way of ready-made templates, but it's easy enough to customize your own, and their interface is pretty user-friendly.

It can take a considerable amount of time between sending an email campaign, and the delivery of said email campaign. I also don't like that, after going through the proper steps to make my newsletters comply with standards, I may still be regarded as spam and not be delivered to the inbox of the person receiving the newsletter.

Gargi P.
Co-founder in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

SendPulse is one of the most user-friendly email softwares

Kommentare: Smooth experience where all our organization's needs related to emails was fulfilled.

SendPulse got us started on the free trial almost immediately. The campaign is briskly verified and approved each time and the waiting time is a minimal as against some of the other popular providers which take half or even one whole day to approve campaigns. It is more cost effective & very easy to use with little to no training required! The Pay as you Go feature has also been a big plus with SendPulse as it suits our business model better than the regular subscription plans.

The template building could be improved a bit aesthetically (though it is pretty comfortable now as well!).

Rassem M.
General Manager in Palästina

Thanks SendPulse for this product

Kommentare: Really very attractive, very quick in their responses even during COVID19.

Really, I love working with them, they know our needs as they developed them for us. Thanks once again and continue Rassem

Really nothing, I found all what I'm looking for

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for your glowing review, Rassem!

Santiago R.
Santiago R.
Inbound Leader in Kolumbien

We started using and became partners as soon as we could!

Kommentare: We started using the free version and since we are a digital marketing agency started to use it on our own clients first, guess what, we loved it so much that we became partners to offer it to our clients too!

We love the software, we were using another alternative which was way cheaper - in functionality, but not in price. Custom fields were a must and we got them, plus the automation features are incredible!

We had some small issues while connecting the domain but they just don't amount to much, plus the support team solved them in less than 3 minutes, so no concerns!

Alonso S.
Gerente in Costa Rica

Reseña

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Se envia la facturacion electronica de nuestros clientes

La estabilidad de la plataforma es correcta

Soporte técnico es problemático se debe estar haciendo traducciones para enviar la informacion porque sino lo dejan a uno dias y dias sin respuesta, en las traducciones la mayoría de veces no entienden bien el problema y en general no tienen un soporte adecuado para latino america ya que por lo que he visto dependen de soporte de otras zonas de diferente lenguaje

letztes Jahr

Hola Alonso, gracias por escribirnos y por tus buenas ountuaciones en practicamente todas las areas, a excepcion de soporte y por lo cual, estoy aqui para entender cuales han sido tus dudas y dificultades. Te hago llegar con este mensaje mi direccion de correo electronico, ayudame por favor reenviandome tu historial para analizarlo y ver de que manera podemos mejorar tu experiencia. Que tengas buen dia, quedo a la espera de tu correo. Ramiro Covarrubias MKT Mgr SendPulse Latam

Sushil K.
Managing Director in Nepal
Fotografie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Pushing thousands of emails only takes minutes with SendPulse

Kommentare: We have a wonderful experience with SendPulse. It easily allows us to quickly upload and manage our large pool of customer's email addresses so that we can push regular newsletters, and promotional offers, and updates. Now, we don't have to worry about sending emails to each of our customers manually, killing colossal time.

Sendpulse is quite affordable and offers a free plan that can meet the needs of most startups and small businesses. And, not to forget, they have very dedicated and responsive support representatives who are always willing to answer any of the queries made. Also, the usability is quite impressive and does not require much technical knowledge to build an email marketing template even from scratch.

The only dislike that I would like to mention about SendPulse is that it allows sending test emails only to one email after drafting any email templates. We cannot add additional email addresses to receive test emails so that our entire creative team could cross verify the draft.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for your review, Sushil. If you want to send test emails, uppi can create a separate list with your team's emails and send to this list first. It's easy to send the same campaign to a different list later.

Felipe G.
Tech Leader in Brasilien
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SendPulse SMS

Kommentare: Eu sou usuário há mais de 2 anos, e uma vez que o escopo atendeu à necessidade que tenho, a relação com a plataforma é sem fricções. Por ser um tópico resolvido, a SendPulse é transparente no meu pool de fornecedores, me fornece o que preciso de forma estável e sem problemas.

Eu sou um usuário de SMS da SendPulse e acho realmente prático a forma que eles disponibilizam a tecnologia para eu integrar com os meus sistemas. É simples e muito prático, e para o meu operacional eu gosto bastante do produto.

Não tenho pontos fortes negativos, o sistema me atende no canal que preciso. Talvez uma evolução para algo mais omnichannel, com telefonia e integrações via WhatsApp tornaria o SendPulse mais utilizável para o que preciso na empresa, mas por enquanto está tudo Ok.

Munumi N.
Munumi N.
Innovations Officer in USA

Awesome platform for chatbot deployment

Kommentare: Customer Relations and support automation.

The platform is not expensive compared to its rivals. Its easy to create and deploy a chatbot on various platforms including instagram and facebook messenger. The customer support is always ready to help you out.

The only downside to it is the integrations with other platforms like Google calender. This has been a nightmare especially if you are doing it via webhooks.

Amirhossein G.
Web Developer in Niederlande
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SendPulse is one of the best emailing systems

I feel great when I'm using SendPulse to let my users participate in my new campaigns. I have also use it to inform my users about my new products. It is also supporting RTL and Persian words and it is one of its best advantages.

I haven't seen any disadvantages, but it will be better if they have more discounts on their plans :)

Consultant in
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Good but API is hard work

Kommentare: So – I am going to caveat this whole thing with – if you’re not interested in using the API or you are not coming from another service with an existing API integration, this probably won’t apply to you. Summary: 2 different API’s, both awfully designed, both poorly documented, both with completely different authentication methods, credentials etc. however, the application itself is great, so if you’re not using the API, it’s probably fine. Full Review: SendPulse has a functional API, but it feels like it was created by someone that read a REST API book of best practices without really thinking about how people would / should use it. My biggest problem is the way authentication works (on the main API which is for sending your campaigns, managing subscriptions etc.), sure it follows all OAUTH standards, but this means you need to manage identify on your application so you send all the correct tokens etc., it feels very Salesforce, not Slack (if you have used either of these API’s you will know, Slack is easy, Salesforce is really really hard) – another comparison would be that it feels like IBM made this software when you are using the API, not a start-up. If you are coming from something like MailChimp – the MailChimp API is easy, send a request with your API key and whatever you are requesting happens or you get a meaningful response, I have seen many garbage responses from the SendPulse API – you cannot guarantee JSON will come back, sometimes you get HTML, sometimes you get a weird HTML 404 page with some Yahoo copyright notices all over it, it all depends on how mangled your request is – so on top of having to worry about handling identity, you need to handle all sorts of strange responses not just JSON – and therein lies the next problem – DOCUMENTATION: The API documentation is god-damn-awful, and because the API is quite complex and / or obscure in terms of how you request stuff, you often end up with garbage responses and have to trial-and-error how stuff works. SendPulse has created a bunch of libraries to make this easier, and if you want to hang your PHP application by using their library, then go ahead – but if you have some kind of background task manager you will probably have to write your own stuff, which in most cases would not be too hard, but because the documentation is sparse, I really struggled to do even the basic stuff with CURL on the command line – if I was to suggest anything, provide CURL examples like Slack does, at least that way I could reverse engineer the CURL to sort out the lack of actual documentation (again, it’s a problem because the API responds with junk HTML if you get your request wrong so you don’t know what is actually wrong and have to trial-and-error a lot). On top of all of this, if you are planning on using the SMTP send-alone API, you have a completely different authentication process – one that I still have no idea how to make work – this is what the documentation says about how to authenticate: http://i.imgur.com/sVAc3II.png (the original documentation is here, but I think you need to be logged in to view it: https://login.sendpulse.com/manual/smtp-api/) I personally have no idea how to authenticate against this SMTP API. I have not yet asked support about it because they are looking at something else for me that is more important, but I just don’t…….. what….. from the documentation (a required parameter to authenticate, IV): “iv – an initialization vector, encrypted by a public key with an OpenSSL Library usage” – what is this? Why is it never mentioned again? how do I get it? And most importantly, why on earth is it different to the (already convoluted) other OAUTH authentication on the main mail API? Anyway, to wrap this up, I picked up SendPulse because I needed both templated / campaign based email and SMTP / transactional email and I previously had MailChimp, but did not want to pay for Mandrill because my SMTP volumes were super low. SendPulse is fine, but I have wasted more time than the money I would have saved just using Mandril, however if you can get over all of this, the product is actually pretty good which is why I have not left a steamer of a review score, and as I said at the start, if you are not using the API it is great. I just hope they release a new version of the API that focuses on functionality rather than horrible REST standards (although I’m not convinced all of this is standards compliant), which I think have generally been thrown away by the new-wave tech start-ups so people can quickly deliver value.

Price Web Interface Email Builder

API Can't use Email Builder emails in the SMTP email interface

Aliaksandr B.
Marketing Expert in Belarus

Good Tool for Email marketer

Kommentare: It is one of my favourites Email marketing tools. With a lot of good features and great analytics tools. It will be great if SendPulse will be better in cold emailing. So, if you want to start with Email marketing, you know what service to use.

Good pricing plans, nice delivery to recipients, web-push, Viber and SMS delivery.

For me it is template builder. He is so simple for me. I mean, he looks like for beginners.

Robert C.
Sales Pro in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

Use it every day

Kommentare: The ability to send multiple personalized emails and sms message to my whole list or I can segment down to a small group. Very good value.

The best thing I like about sendpulse is ease of use. You can very easily set up a automated email flow along with sms message all in the same program. You can build custom temples emails and SMS message. You have the ability to use variables to make your campaign be more personalized. You can import emails or build them with HTML builder also. Click and drop email builders make it very simple. You also earn credits that can be used to pay for services. Customer support is fast and. Very helpful.

The big issue is speed, they do have an issue when it comes to. Page speed when saving email templets. It can be a little frustrating when you are trying to fix something small.