Über SendPulse

E-Mail-Marketingplattform mit zusätzlichen Kanälen: SMS, Web-Push-Benachrichtigungen und Facebook-Chatbots. Der kostenlose Plan umfasst 15.000 E-Mails.

Erfahre mehr über SendPulse

Installing was fast and the UI is easy to use to set up the campaigns.

You will need to pay once you exceed 2500 which will happen sooner than you think.

Bewertungen zu SendPulse

SendPulse hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 340 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SendPulse bereits verwendet?

Fernando Manoel
Fernando Manoel
CEO in Brasilien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

great email marketing management tool

Kommentare: Overall I am satisfied with the use of the tool in terms of value for money. I believe I will continue to use SendPulse for a long time.

The structure is very simple and practical. I can build campaigns and automations without too many problems. The fact of sending unlimited emails is also very interesting.

In automations, more functionality can still be added to simplify the flow.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Sendinblue

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde: I was looking for a tool that was simpler to configure and with more features, as well as an affordable price.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Sendinblue

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse: More user-friendly interface, better price in relation to cost-benefit, ease of configuring the tool and quick response from support.

Romulo
Diretor Executivo in Brasilien
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Plataforma intuitiva e com os recursos que preciso

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Antes de utilizar o SendPulse testamos outras plataformas, até mais completas, em termos de quantidades de ferramentas. Porém o SendPulse se mostrou muito mais intuitivo, o que tornou as tarefas mais fáceis e rápidas. Além disso, verificamos que as ferramentas disponíveis na plataforma são suficientes para as necessidades da empresa no momento.

A plataforma possui layout intuitivo, o que facilita a realização das tarefas, otimizando tempo

Modelos de e-mails. Quando os utilizamos, os textos são alterados, sobretudo palavras estrangeiras, que são "traduzidas".

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Builderall und Mailchimp

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde: Builderall - plataformas pouco intuitiva Nitronews - sem recursos avançados de automação

Zuvor genutzte Software: Builderall

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse: Plataforma mais intuitiva Possui as ferramentas dos quais preciso Recursos de automação me atendem

Consultant in
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Good but API is hard work

Kommentare: So – I am going to caveat this whole thing with – if you’re not interested in using the API or you are not coming from another service with an existing API integration, this probably won’t apply to you. Summary: 2 different API’s, both awfully designed, both poorly documented, both with completely different authentication methods, credentials etc. however, the application itself is great, so if you’re not using the API, it’s probably fine. Full Review: SendPulse has a functional API, but it feels like it was created by someone that read a REST API book of best practices without really thinking about how people would / should use it. My biggest problem is the way authentication works (on the main API which is for sending your campaigns, managing subscriptions etc.), sure it follows all OAUTH standards, but this means you need to manage identify on your application so you send all the correct tokens etc., it feels very Salesforce, not Slack (if you have used either of these API’s you will know, Slack is easy, Salesforce is really really hard) – another comparison would be that it feels like IBM made this software when you are using the API, not a start-up. If you are coming from something like MailChimp – the MailChimp API is easy, send a request with your API key and whatever you are requesting happens or you get a meaningful response, I have seen many garbage responses from the SendPulse API – you cannot guarantee JSON will come back, sometimes you get HTML, sometimes you get a weird HTML 404 page with some Yahoo copyright notices all over it, it all depends on how mangled your request is – so on top of having to worry about handling identity, you need to handle all sorts of strange responses not just JSON – and therein lies the next problem – DOCUMENTATION: The API documentation is god-damn-awful, and because the API is quite complex and / or obscure in terms of how you request stuff, you often end up with garbage responses and have to trial-and-error how stuff works. SendPulse has created a bunch of libraries to make this easier, and if you want to hang your PHP application by using their library, then go ahead – but if you have some kind of background task manager you will probably have to write your own stuff, which in most cases would not be too hard, but because the documentation is sparse, I really struggled to do even the basic stuff with CURL on the command line – if I was to suggest anything, provide CURL examples like Slack does, at least that way I could reverse engineer the CURL to sort out the lack of actual documentation (again, it’s a problem because the API responds with junk HTML if you get your request wrong so you don’t know what is actually wrong and have to trial-and-error a lot). On top of all of this, if you are planning on using the SMTP send-alone API, you have a completely different authentication process – one that I still have no idea how to make work – this is what the documentation says about how to authenticate: http://i.imgur.com/sVAc3II.png (the original documentation is here, but I think you need to be logged in to view it: https://login.sendpulse.com/manual/smtp-api/) I personally have no idea how to authenticate against this SMTP API. I have not yet asked support about it because they are looking at something else for me that is more important, but I just don’t…….. what….. from the documentation (a required parameter to authenticate, IV): “iv – an initialization vector, encrypted by a public key with an OpenSSL Library usage” – what is this? Why is it never mentioned again? how do I get it? And most importantly, why on earth is it different to the (already convoluted) other OAUTH authentication on the main mail API? Anyway, to wrap this up, I picked up SendPulse because I needed both templated / campaign based email and SMTP / transactional email and I previously had MailChimp, but did not want to pay for Mandrill because my SMTP volumes were super low. SendPulse is fine, but I have wasted more time than the money I would have saved just using Mandril, however if you can get over all of this, the product is actually pretty good which is why I have not left a steamer of a review score, and as I said at the start, if you are not using the API it is great. I just hope they release a new version of the API that focuses on functionality rather than horrible REST standards (although I’m not convinced all of this is standards compliant), which I think have generally been thrown away by the new-wave tech start-ups so people can quickly deliver value.

Price Web Interface Email Builder

API Can't use Email Builder emails in the SMTP email interface

Higor
Gerente de Suporte ao Criador in Brasilien
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A melhor solução para o seu negocio!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Antes de usar a SendPulse, passei por vários sites conhecidos na internet. Porém, lá as coisas pareciam um pouco travada. A configuração dos ChatBot (Produto que mais uso) era extremamente complicada e não havia um passo a passo claro. Aqui na SendPulse toda configuração não ultrapassou alguns minutos e a central de bate-papo com o usuário é simples e prática.

Algo que acredito que possa melhorar é a compra individual de alguns recursos, por exemplo, gostaria de usar apenas o Chatbot no Telegram, deveria ser um valor, se quiser no WhatsApp outro valor.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: BLiP und WATI

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde: Melhores preços para o produto que estava procurando (Chatbot)

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zendesk

Robert
Robert
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Sendpulse is CRM automation in perfect harmony

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

For me the best features so far are the Chatbots, push notifications, landing page builder, and automations.

So far I haven’t found anything really negative. if I had to say anything, possibly build the sendpulse academy up more with more courses.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho CRM und HubSpot CRM

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde: The customizable feature pricing and additional features. It’s also less expensive, and more sub table for a small start up.

Zuvor genutzte Software: HubSpot Sales Hub

Luis Felipe
Luis Felipe
Freelance in USA

Excelente herramienta para automatizar la comunicación.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Hasta el momento estoy muy satisfecho con las utilidades que ofrece la herramienta. Me ha ayudado a automatizar la comunicación y a implementarlo en la comunicación de mis clientes.

Los chatbots son muy buenos y fáciles de configurar. Su flexibiliad permite adaptarlos fácilmente a un flujo comunicativo que a los clientes les será de mucha utilidad.

Que no puedo exportar/importar flujos de chatbots entre diferentes plataformas y que aún no hay un chatbot para la web.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ManyChat

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse: Me parece suficientemente útil y ya tengo flujos de chatbots creados aquí.

Hector
Marketing Manager in USA

Muy buen servicio

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Actualmente usamos sendpulse para envío de información a contactos registrados en los mismos formularios de sendpulse y multi empresas. sin embargo nos gustaría contar con el servicio para contactos no registrados en este servicio.

La simplicidad para ejecutar formularios, campañas y el envío de correos electrónicos

Podría ser un poco más sencillo con las integraciones, el servicio de sms debe garantizar el envío o no descontar si no llegan

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho CRM, SMS und Office Chat

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse: Por tener varios servicios en uno sólo, sin embargo el CRM no es tan funcional

Joaquin
Marketing in Chile
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Reseña positiva

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Ha sido una experiencia positiva, sin lugar a dudas. Los diseños, la funcionalidad, la amabilidad del programa; en general, todo positivo.

La fucionalidad que mas llama la atencion es la forma de crear diseño en los mails. Es muy completa y amigable en su manejabilidad. Por lo demás, es una buena aplicación pero le falta algunos aspectos un poco mas profesionales.

Tal vez uno de los apsectos más "contras" es su poca variedad de plantillas de mais de marketing, sin embargo, las que tiene son de muy buen diseño y de excelente contenido.

Luis
Programador in Mexiko
Programmentwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excelente software

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Ha sido buena, solo que al generar la compaña tienes que esperar la moderación y eso es un poco tartado.

La facilidad con la que se maneja el software

La importación de los contactos es lenta

Leonel
Leonel
Gestor Geral in Angola
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Recomendo

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Até agora tem sido boa.

Automação do Whastapp e campanhas de sms em massa.

Não da para copiar os Bots de um cana para o outro canal. Exemplo: Whatsapp para facebook

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Octadesk und JivoChat

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse: Tinha o melhor preço.

Gabor
Gabor
CEO in Ungarn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Best newsletter service

Kommentare: I have switched over to SendPulse about a year ago or so. Before I was using another software doing similar functions. I never regretted the switch and have switch or newly signed up my customers to it too. I highly recommend.

This is one of the easiest software to use from all the newsletter software I have been using in the past. This is also one of the cheapest.

There are a few parts which needs a bit more polishing. The newsletter building part could be more user friendly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Sendinblue

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde: Mailchimp became much more expensive and also harder to use.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse: Faster customer support.

EDUARDO
CEO in El Salvador

SENDPULSE REVIEW

Kommentare: IT IS GOOD AND I WILL START USING MY OWN NEW DOMAIN AND I WILL START PAYING A PLAN FROM YOU GUYS EVERY WEEK I HAD REFERRED YOUR COMPANY TO OVER 300 NEW USERS FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS

IT IS USER FRIENDLY AND FAST AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GOOD AND THEY ANSWER FAST WITH A GOOD HELP ALWAYS... I LIKE YOUR SYSTEM BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT PUTTING TOO ISSUES IN ORDER TO SEND E-MAILS AS THE OTHER COMPANIES

WELL WHEN I PUT ALL MY CONTACTS FROM MY LIST YOU ALWAYS BLOCK MANY OF THEM AND YOU PUT IT AS ERROR BUT ALL OF MY CONTACTS THEY SUBSDRIBED IN OUR WEBSITE AND THEY ARE INTERESTED ON GEETING OUR E-MAILS

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Sendinblue

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde: THEY PUT TOO MANY ISSUES WHEN SENDING E-MAILS AND TOO MANY PROBLEMS WITH THE SPAM THING

Zuvor genutzte Software: Sendinblue

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse: IT IS FASTER AND EASIER AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPS VERY SOON AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REALLY UNDERSTAND AND HELP US WHEN WE NEED IT

Mynor
CEO in Dominikanische Republik
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

La mejor decisión

Kommentare: Creo que lo explique en los pros!
Manejamos la relación con nuestros fans por esta vía y ha sido algo muy satisfactorio en todos los sentidos.

Tenemos más de un año usando el servicio en la fidelización de nuestros fanáticos y su versatilidad nos afirma que fue un paso correcto contratar sus servicios . Destacar el buen soporte que brindan, siempre están atentos. Algo importante es que nos permite crear diseños interesantes, no estamos amarrados a un X formato, igualmente sus entregas son altamente eficientes .

La verdad no le veo un contra. Puede mejor en términos de la rapidez de su pagina, que hay situaciones en que la noto lenta .

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: MailerLite und Direct Mail

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde: Necesitaba algo mas profesional y con buen soporte.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse: Me pareció mas amigable y fácil de entender sin que por eso fuera poco profesional.

Chilem
trade manager in Hongkong
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A worthy EDM serive for you to try

Kommentare: thought some small thing I think it need to improved, this is very great platform and worthy a trial

the EDM marketing is very helpful to our trade business, it helps me to deliver my company news feed to all our customers timely and of course fully customer covered. I am sure anyone in trade marketing needs such a Sendpulse service.

I think more integations API should be developed, and give more help on this. also I think email verification number limits should be enlarged. such as My plan is for 5000 subscribers, but I can only verify 100 contact list on the standard plan, I think it would be better enlarge this number to 500, that will be more helpful

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mailchimp

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde: Mailchimp is too strice and critical for user, not friendly enough to me

Zuvor genutzte Software: Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse: it is more easy to use.

Shoroq
Owner in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

User friendly and easy to use affordable email marketing and management

Kommentare: The automation feature helped automate redundancy in our response to our clients, and it gave a professional outlook when clients contact us that they recieve an automated email no matter at what time of day or night without delay and this shows the professionalism and helps us capture and filter the genuine clients for follow.up and conversion.
The campaign feature also helped us with our campaigns, and love that the system can detect any error emails and give indication of how many opened and clicked and much more gives us good feedback of how our campaign went.
It would be excellent to know if our emails are going to spam box or inbox directly, this would give us some sense of how healthy is our ip /and should we need to change it.

The automation feature was a dream for us! It saved us a lot of redundancy and at the same time gathered the right target we needed to market our services. Love that they are recently expanding to landing page and CRM which I am very excited to explore.

There are certain features that I wish could be added as it would help tremendously,like knowing any duplicated entries in different contact list. The automation have more control over knowing how is in the loop and to be able to fix it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Sendinblue und Mailchimp

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde: The rates and automation flexibility at the time of switching was more rewarding at sendpulse and it gave us what we needed .

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse: The rates and automation flexibility at the time of switching was more rewarding at sendpulse and it gave us what we needed . The customer service was splendid, quick and very helpful.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your kind words about our customer support. We are happy to know that email automation is helping your business.

Responsable de Marketing in Spanien
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Automatiza sin complicaciones

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Principalmente en nuestra empresa lo usamos para automatizar las notificaciones PUSH con unos resultados bastante positivos.

Un servicio perfectamente desarrollado que se puede implementar de una manera rápida y sencilla, permite automatizar muchas tareas de comunicación diarias a un coste bastante bajo, además, su versión gratuita cuenta con unos limites suficientes para que cualquier empresa pequeña pueda probar sus bondades.

Quizás la limitación para enviar correos en la versión gratuita podría tener un rango mayor como otras marcas.

Keith
Founder in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Great email marketing and SMTP offering

Kommentare: Fantastic experience so far. The only product I've found that fits my needs to send API programmatically driven email campaigns. I've only had to contact support twice during deployment and both times they were extremely helpful and responsive to solve my edge case queries, and I am still on the free tier!

I was looking for a low cost provider to set up API based email campaigns at a low cost. After trialing numerous providers including more established companies, Sendpulse was the most suitable for my needs with the most features and came with the lowest cost.

Some of the API and user documentation could be improved, but I have found their customer support easily fills the gap if there is any. More examples in the documentation for common use cases like using API to send emails from contact lists would be super helpful.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SendGrid und Mailchimp

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde: API lacked the features for my intended purpose

Zuvor genutzte Software: SendGrid

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse: Features and cost

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review, Keith!

Kristen
Kristen
Society Curator in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for businesses just starting out

Kommentare: I really haven't had any negative experiences with SendPulse, other than some minor complaints detailed in the "Cons" section of my review. They've been very helpful and friendly in fixing any issues I've had, and overall I've enjoyed working with this software.

I like the fact that it's inexpensive/free to use for most business owners with a small contact list. Most email marketing sites offer a pretty pitiful number of contacts/email campaigns for their free trials, and then hike the price up significantly for those who are in between just starting out and having a huge following. They don't have a lot in the way of ready-made templates, but it's easy enough to customize your own, and their interface is pretty user-friendly.

It can take a considerable amount of time between sending an email campaign, and the delivery of said email campaign. I also don't like that, after going through the proper steps to make my newsletters comply with standards, I may still be regarded as spam and not be delivered to the inbox of the person receiving the newsletter.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse: While other sites had better features and template options, their overall costs were far too expensive for a business just starting to build a customer base, and their free trials were incredibly limited.

Gervais
CEO in Kanada
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The BEST newsletter service I have ever seen !!

Kommentare: Honestly I had explored several other email marketing tools before, and did not know Sendpulse. But WOW ! What a POWERFUL tool !!!

-The first service of this kind I see with a 24/7 customer service. Very responding, very professional -Features for automation are the BEST I have used so far -A very simle interface, easy to use -They also implement SMS marketing and web push notification, all gathered at the SAME place and INTEGRATED together

Nothing to say, seriously. The software is EXCELLENT !

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mailigen, Sendinblue, UniSender, SendGrid und Mailchimp

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde: Not satisfied

Zuvor genutzte Software: Mailchimp und AWeber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse: -Sendpulse offers also SMS marketing and Web push notification -Sendpulse offers 24/7 technical support, EVEN WHEN the plan is the FREE plan -Sendpulse is very affordable

Gargi
Co-founder in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

SendPulse is one of the most user-friendly email softwares

Kommentare: Smooth experience where all our organization's needs related to emails was fulfilled.

SendPulse got us started on the free trial almost immediately. The campaign is briskly verified and approved each time and the waiting time is a minimal as against some of the other popular providers which take half or even one whole day to approve campaigns. It is more cost effective & very easy to use with little to no training required! The Pay as you Go feature has also been a big plus with SendPulse as it suits our business model better than the regular subscription plans.

The template building could be improved a bit aesthetically (though it is pretty comfortable now as well!).

Zachariah
Zachariah
Editor in Südafrika

SendPulse fits our needs for bulk mailing to our many thousands of readers of our magazine.

Kommentare: The ability to send thousands of emails in one go. It helps manage campaigns to all our subscribers readers. We also get to use it to send messages to select smaller subgroups of our readers and subscribers or even our advertisers (in some cases).

The User Interface UI is fairly neat and tidy. The buttons and controls are fairly easy to figure out even without a walkthrough or guide. The software allows you to send a huge number of emails (to clean email addresses) with ease. They maintain a high level of integrity with regard to not sending spam (to protect themselves and yourself). Their support staff are polite and pretty prompt in dealing with queries and complaints. They tend to offer solutions where possible. (For example, we had a mailing list that we had built over several years which had older addresses which had lapsed and expired and changed. When we tried to launch a campaign to those addresses many bounced back and they shut down the campaign midway. Initially, we were disappointed and irritated but after getting to chat with the support team we were offered good advice on cleaning our list. )

It would be good to have an email cleaner built into the software rather than having to use an external service. I hate to pay for anything but sometimes you have to. In the case of SendPulse i got a good deal on a special and am happy with the price i pay. Those using the software can control their budget and choose packages that suit their pocket but be aware that there are cos

Jaian
CMO in Brasilien

Sendpulse é MULTI

Kommentare: Como falei, o fato de ter várias funcionalidades dentro da mesma ferramenta, nos ajuda a economizar tempo e dinheiro. Isso é sensacional.

O que mais gosto do Sendpulse é a quantidade de ferramentas que ele possui. Isso nos ajuda a manter toda a nossa base em um único software. O que nos faz poupar tempo e dinheiro com assinaturas.

Sinto falta do redirecionamento automático para uma página de confirmação, após a inclusão no single optin.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: E-goi und Mailchimp

Zuvor genutzte Software: E-goi und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse: Visual intuitivo do dashboard.

Rassem
General Manager in Palästina

Thanks SendPulse for this product

Kommentare: Really very attractive, very quick in their responses even during COVID19.

Really, I love working with them, they know our needs as they developed them for us. Thanks once again and continue Rassem

Really nothing, I found all what I'm looking for

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde: There is no complex issues at SendPulse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse: I found all what I'm looking for, especially total solutions.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your glowing review, Rassem!

Cristiano
Diretor in Brasilien

Completo e fácil de usar

Kommentare: Está atendendo minhas necessidades, tudo que precisei encontrei a solução na SendPulse.

A facilidade de usar, sendo bastante intuitiva. Os recursos também são muito bons pois em uma plataforma encontro todos os serviços que preciso. Os valores são em Reais.

As poucas vezes que precisei de suporte não foi muito acessível.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ActiveCampaign, Sendinblue und SendGrid

Warum SendPulse gewählt wurde: Pois estava tendo problema com alguns clientes de recebimento dos emails SMTP. Entao migrei para a Sendpulse e resolveu.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendPulse: O Active Campaign nao tem SMTP via API. SendGrid tinha somente o SMTP e achei mais complexo. Sendinblue poderia ser uma opção mas iniciei na versão gratis da SendPulse e me atendeu então fiquei por aqui.

Zakaria
Zakaria
IT Manager in Bangladesch
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The most useful and effective email marketing solution in the world!

Kommentare: The SendPulse experience is out of this world. I've tried a lot of email marketing platforms, but SendPulse is the best. It is simple, professional, and quite trustworthy. You can accomplish email marketing while closing your eyes. All of the other features are fantastic. I strongly advise folks to utilize it at least once to see the difference with their own eyes.

The registration process is quite straightforward, and the verification process is also very simple. We can quickly and simply import and add email addresses. Creating a campaign is a quick and easy process. We can check the email preview and adjust the template without any difficulty. The software's analytics are excellent, and you can learn from which countries, users opened the email and when the link was clicked.

The cost of the subscription is little bit high but the free version is working properly for small projects.