SendPulse fits our needs for bulk mailing to our many thousands of readers of our magazine.

Bewertet am 25.4.2018
Zachariah K.
Editor

Kommentare: The ability to send thousands of emails in one go. It helps manage campaigns to all our subscribers readers. We also get to use it to send messages to select smaller subgroups of our readers and subscribers or even our advertisers (in some cases).

Vorteile: The User Interface UI is fairly neat and tidy. The buttons and controls are fairly easy to figure out even without a walkthrough or guide. The software allows you to send a huge number of emails (to clean email addresses) with ease. They maintain a high level of integrity with regard to not sending spam (to protect themselves and yourself). Their support staff are polite and pretty prompt in dealing with queries and complaints. They tend to offer solutions where possible. (For example, we had a mailing list that we had built over several years which had older addresses which had lapsed and expired and changed. When we tried to launch a campaign to those addresses many bounced back and they shut down the campaign midway. Initially, we were disappointed and irritated but after getting to chat with the support team we were offered good advice on cleaning our list. )

Nachteile: It would be good to have an email cleaner built into the software rather than having to use an external service. I hate to pay for anything but sometimes you have to. In the case of SendPulse i got a good deal on a special and am happy with the price i pay. Those using the software can control their budget and choose packages that suit their pocket but be aware that there are cos

SENDPULSE REVIEW

Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Eduardo B.

Kommentare: IT IS GOOD AND I WILL START USING MY OWN NEW DOMAIN AND I WILL START PAYING A PLAN FROM YOU GUYS EVERY WEEK I HAD REFERRED YOUR COMPANY TO OVER 300 NEW USERS FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS

Vorteile: IT IS USER FRIENDLY AND FAST AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GOOD AND THEY ANSWER FAST WITH A GOOD HELP ALWAYS... I LIKE YOUR SYSTEM BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT PUTTING TOO ISSUES IN ORDER TO SEND E-MAILS AS THE OTHER COMPANIES

Nachteile: WELL WHEN I PUT ALL MY CONTACTS FROM MY LIST YOU ALWAYS BLOCK MANY OF THEM AND YOU PUT IT AS ERROR BUT ALL OF MY CONTACTS THEY SUBSDRIBED IN OUR WEBSITE AND THEY ARE INTERESTED ON GEETING OUR E-MAILS

Happy with its free version

Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Ina eliza G.
Administrator
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am satisfied with the features that it has for free: templates, analytics, automation, resend emails to those that did not open. When the time will come, I will purchase the paid version.

Vorteile: I am using this software for e-mail marketing for a project that I am a part of. It was recommended to me by somebody who was using it for months already and was happy about it. Once you get used to it (as any software) and you find out how it works, it is very easy to send e-mails. I like that you can save templates and reuse them.

Nachteile: I had at the beginning an issue with the email that I was ending - the SendPuls refused to send it considering that it violates its rules. It was not the case. I emailed their customer support, showed them that they are wrong and solved the problem. Never had it since then (and this was about 2 years ago)

Good but API is hard work

Bewertet am 13.9.2016
Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: So – I am going to caveat this whole thing with – if you’re not interested in using the API or you are not coming from another service with an existing API integration, this probably won’t apply to you. Summary: 2 different API’s, both awfully designed, both poorly documented, both with completely different authentication methods, credentials etc. however, the application itself is great, so if you’re not using the API, it’s probably fine. Full Review: SendPulse has a functional API, but it feels like it was created by someone that read a REST API book of best practices without really thinking about how people would / should use it. My biggest problem is the way authentication works (on the main API which is for sending your campaigns, managing subscriptions etc.), sure it follows all OAUTH standards, but this means you need to manage identify on your application so you send all the correct tokens etc., it feels very Salesforce, not Slack (if you have used either of these API’s you will know, Slack is easy, Salesforce is really really hard) – another comparison would be that it feels like IBM made this software when you are using the API, not a start-up. If you are coming from something like MailChimp – the MailChimp API is easy, send a request with your API key and whatever you are requesting happens or you get a meaningful response, I have seen many garbage responses from the SendPulse API – you cannot guarantee JSON will come back, sometimes you get HTML, sometimes you get a weird HTML 404 page with some Yahoo copyright notices all over it, it all depends on how mangled your request is – so on top of having to worry about handling identity, you need to handle all sorts of strange responses not just JSON – and therein lies the next problem – DOCUMENTATION: The API documentation is god-damn-awful, and because the API is quite complex and / or obscure in terms of how you request stuff, you often end up with garbage responses and have to trial-and-error how stuff works. SendPulse has created a bunch of libraries to make this easier, and if you want to hang your PHP application by using their library, then go ahead – but if you have some kind of background task manager you will probably have to write your own stuff, which in most cases would not be too hard, but because the documentation is sparse, I really struggled to do even the basic stuff with CURL on the command line – if I was to suggest anything, provide CURL examples like Slack does, at least that way I could reverse engineer the CURL to sort out the lack of actual documentation (again, it’s a problem because the API responds with junk HTML if you get your request wrong so you don’t know what is actually wrong and have to trial-and-error a lot). On top of all of this, if you are planning on using the SMTP send-alone API, you have a completely different authentication process – one that I still have no idea how to make work – this is what the documentation says about how to authenticate: http://i.imgur.com/sVAc3II.png (the original documentation is here, but I think you need to be logged in to view it: https://login.sendpulse.com/manual/smtp-api/) I personally have no idea how to authenticate against this SMTP API. I have not yet asked support about it because they are looking at something else for me that is more important, but I just don’t…….. what….. from the documentation (a required parameter to authenticate, IV): “iv – an initialization vector, encrypted by a public key with an OpenSSL Library usage” – what is this? Why is it never mentioned again? how do I get it? And most importantly, why on earth is it different to the (already convoluted) other OAUTH authentication on the main mail API? Anyway, to wrap this up, I picked up SendPulse because I needed both templated / campaign based email and SMTP / transactional email and I previously had MailChimp, but did not want to pay for Mandrill because my SMTP volumes were super low. SendPulse is fine, but I have wasted more time than the money I would have saved just using Mandril, however if you can get over all of this, the product is actually pretty good which is why I have not left a steamer of a review score, and as I said at the start, if you are not using the API it is great. I just hope they release a new version of the API that focuses on functionality rather than horrible REST standards (although I’m not convinced all of this is standards compliant), which I think have generally been thrown away by the new-wave tech start-ups so people can quickly deliver value.

Vorteile: Price
Web Interface
Email Builder

Nachteile: API
Can't use Email Builder emails in the SMTP email interface

SendPulse is a good universal tool for your marketing

Bewertet am 9.6.2019
Head of IT and Online Marketing
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that I can send both my emails and SMS from one app. Moreover, SendPulse provides good Web Push notifications feature. So I do not need to create an account in 3 or more other apps. That is probably the best thing I like about this software.

Nachteile: I still prefer to use some other email services alongside with SendPulse. Maybe, SendPulse is just not that popular among online marketing community and thus lacks trust. Though, this has nothing to do with its functionality, this is just my personal prejudices.

Very well integrated email and SMS marketing service.

Bewertet am 22.11.2018
Aniket G.
Senior Sales Manager
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is one of my primary source for email marketing. And it is very effective in generating good revenue for my company.

Vorteile: Its simple user interface and great deliverability makes it one of the best email marketing tool of this industry. It is also well integrated with SMS service which is a great tool for me. Simultaneously I can use both for my product promotions. Both gives amazing results.

Nachteile: Till now I didn't see any major problem in this software. Sometimes it bothers me when it takes longer time for campaign approval.

My favourite for email marketing

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Viktoryia Z.
Marketing manager

Vorteile: I love using Sendulse for email marketing. It is super-easy to use, the customer support is fast and great, the software is very affordable. They also add new features always and help educational events, which is very nice.

Nachteile: I haven't found any reasons not to use Sendpulse yet. Love it!

Service helps to do the work

Bewertet am 23.12.2019
Rovena-maria P.
Senior Accountant
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Probably, I will have to abandon this software and look for a more functional alternative.

Vorteile: It so happened that in our company I fulfill the role of an SMM manager in addition to the main responsibilities. SendPulse helps to remove part of the load since it automates the work with social networks. I can add a post and set a timer, and the service will publish at the specified time.

Nachteile: SendPulse is not working properly on Instagram. Content publishing has to be manually confirmed. It turns out that there is no automation with this social network.

Good software for start ups

Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Milthon R.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: good experience, easy to use and great interface

Vorteile: It is a good software for those entrepreneurs who are starting in the email marketing business, since you will have a very good experience. It has very good features that will allow you to develop an important part of your business that is email marketing

Nachteile: The number of contacts to send for free is very small and there are other applications that allow you to send much more without additional cost

The best service for newsletters

Bewertet am 29.11.2019
Anastasia Z.
UI/UX Designer
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: In SendPulse, you can quickly launch an ad campaign. Emails created on this platform rarely get users into spam, if done correctly. In addition to sending e-mails, in SendPulse you can set up sending via SMS. It turns out that the platform solves our two problems at once for the same money.

Nachteile: You need to take filters very seriously. If I configure mailing in SendPulse incorrectly, most messages will be sent to spam.

Use it every day

Bewertet am 30.7.2018
Robert C.
Sales Pro
Automotive, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The ability to send multiple personalized emails and sms message to my whole list or I can segment down to a small group. Very good value.

Vorteile: The best thing I like about sendpulse is ease of use. You can very easily set up a automated email flow along with sms message all in the same program. You can build custom temples emails and SMS message. You have the ability to use variables to make your campaign be more personalized. You can import emails or build them with HTML builder also. Click and drop email builders make it very simple. You also earn credits that can be used to pay for services. Customer support is fast and. Very helpful.

Nachteile: The big issue is speed, they do have an issue when it comes to. Page speed when saving email templets. It can be a little frustrating when you are trying to fix something small.

Multipurpose marketing platform

Bewertet am 16.2.2019

Kommentare: A perfect marketing tool for small businesses, affiliates, startups, and bloggers.

Vorteile: SendPulse is an all-in-one marketing platform that offers multiple products including email marketing, web push, chatbots, sms marketing, and much more.
What I personally love is their drag-and-drop builder that lets you create an email without any issues. I have to say that their builder is flawless and works great as opposed to email builders of some other email providers that I have used in the past.
It integrates with leading apps and tools including Zapier which makes it a perfect choice for all types of businesses.
Not to mention, it is fairly cheap to use.

Nachteile: Their development team needs to fix bugs that bother users on and off such as lagging issue when using email builder tool.

The service facilitates many tasks

Bewertet am 13.10.2018
Natalia C.
Human Resources Consultant
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We use SendPulse for over a year. We chose this particular service, since the price for a subscription is on average 50% lower than that of competitors. At the same time, the functionality of the service is not inferior to them. Mailing automation works fine, the attached files do not disappear.

Nachteile: There are no complaints about the work of the service. But we had such a case, when for a month’s subscription, we had twice the amount withdrawn from the card. We wrote to the support service and in a month everything was returned. But why it did not happen to us explained.

No cons of this service

Bewertet am 31.1.2018
Anna M.
SMM-manager
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been doing e-mail for a long time and sendpulse is the fourth service I use. And this is the most convenient service I've tested, in which I will definitely continue to work. I did not find anything uncomfortable or complicated, everything is intuitively understandable.

Vorteile: Simple and convenient editor
View statistics, click-through, charts
Easy management of address books
Polite quick support with clear tips
Ability to create very beautiful push notifications
Dashboard for multiple users

Nachteile: I managed to study not one service of e-mailing, and all had shortcomings, but SendPulse is still pleased, everything works fine.

Excellent service for sending email newsletters

Bewertet am 20.1.2019
Maria K.
Customer Support Specialist
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I use the SendPulse service to send emails to clients. The platform allows for split-tests of letters, which is very important. There is also a built-in mailing planner. You can see the actions of users using the click card.

Nachteile: Unfortunately, the SendPulse platform does not have the function of sending multi-threaded push notifications to clients. You can not also use ready-made templates for SMS-mailing, and the application does not have the ability to divide contacts into groups.

Excellent for sending mail

Bewertet am 22.12.2018
Jonathan A.
Director de proyecto y Infraestructura

Kommentare: When one of our clients tells us that He does not pay the bill because they did not receive the mail, we validate in sendpulse and we can see if the mail bounced, or the client if it received it and even if he read it.

Vorteile: It is very simple to implement, you can use the API or the real SMTP configuration, and we have in real time a graph of the emails sent, received, bounced, read.

Nachteile: For sending mail works very well, support by chat is sometimes a bit slow to answer.

Inexpensive Mailing Solution

Bewertet am 8.11.2018
Jakub W.
Financial Director

Vorteile: We use SendPulse to notify our customers about new promotions and offers. The service has everything you need: a simple interface, templates for preparing letters and the ability to track statistics.

Nachteile: There are no critical flaws. But for convenience, you can add the ability to edit images directly in SendPulse. For example, in order to be able to do cropping, tighten the contrast, exposure.

Great tool

Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Joanna D.
Change Manager
Unternehmensberatung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The program allows me to easily set the headers and images of alerts, as well as view the number of unsubscribing subscribers. It integrates well with a number of applications and tools we need.

Nachteile: Saving drafts periodically takes a very long time. SendPulse lacks advanced features and the ability to use ready-made templates for SMS distribution.

The service simplifies many tasks

Bewertet am 5.1.2019
Valentyna T.
Distribution Manager at APC
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: SendPulse has great templates and an intuitive interface. I like the support service working around the clock, seven days a week, so I can contact them at any time to resolve any issues that may arise.

Nachteile: Contacts can be sorted alphabetically. I would like SendPulse to implement the ability to edit images. Mobile application needs some work.

A good service for organizing e-mail marketing

Bewertet am 7.1.2019
Karla C.
Director of Product Management
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like to use this software primarily because of its intuitive interface and extensive functionality. Provided a huge number of ready-made templates.

Nachteile: Sometimes it takes too long to wait for a response from the support service. A significant drawback is also the reduction in page speed when saving mail templates.

Excellent service

Bewertet am 21.10.2016
Firat C.
Administration and IT
Tiefbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Excellent service from Sendpulse. We use both Email and Smtp options, both work very well, fast and stable. I like to prepare our newsletter with sendpulse tools. Easy to use.Thanks

Vorteile: Email service: Easy to use, user friendly interface, fast.
Smtp service: Fast and stabile.
Support Team(Helpdesk): Very friendly team, focus to solve your questions, Fast

Nachteile: What I dont like is, we have a big association with 5000 members, and every month we get new members, so I must add their name and email addresses to the mailing list in sendpulse. But when I update mailing list in Sendpulse, system everytime block me to send mailing or newsletter. This must be solved. Its boring to disturb helpdesk every month. But normally really good service.

A real pipeline for e-mail marketing

Bewertet am 27.2.2018
Eric G.
System Engineer
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Just a monster dispatch. I am very pleased with the program. In our database there are about 60 000 addresses. To check their quality by hand is simply unrealistic. It helps me to track in automatic mode which address does not work, who subscribed and who unsubscribed from the mailing. I have more than 10 mailings. Only to buy for all content - already a lot of time. Soft just saves me.

Nachteile: It is necessary to improve the autocomplete fields, make it more convenient. Also it does not hurt to fix problems with the entrance to your personal cabinet. Sometimes it slows down, you can only come in from the second or third attempt.

I'm very pleased with the work of the application

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Djohn T.
SEO-analyst
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: In our company, management daily makes small newsletters to employees and uses SendPulse for this. This is a simple and convenient service that helps to establish communication.

Nachteile: As such, there are no shortcomings in the service, but before I pay money for the application and transfer the entire company to it, I advise you to first implement SendPulse in a small department.

A good app with an extensive range of features

Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Justina V.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software is used by us because it is great for newsletters and many other tasks. There are many pre-made templates, and extensive functionality is also available.

Nachteile: Sometimes the response from the support service can be expected a lot of time. The mobile application is imperfect and needs to be improved, and besides, periodically I don’t display pictures.

SendPulse review

Bewertet am 4.9.2017
Jafer S.
Senior Manager
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We are using send pulse for hotel booking and transactions . Send-pulse is one of the greatest companies I have been with in terms of email/newsletter marketing. Their push notifications are free to use and a great service. They reach over 200 countries which is great especially being in the international business world myself. Their privacy is optimal and they are always available 24/7 as well as their live chat.