Cobalt Silver Erfahrungen

Über Cobalt Silver

Erschwingliches Reservierungssystem für Campingplätze, Yachthäfen und Aktivitätsunternehmen. Beinhaltet echte Online-Reservierungen und kostenlose Upgrades.

Erfahre mehr über Cobalt Silver

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Cobalt Silver

4,0
5,0

Cobalt Silver hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Cobalt Silver bereits verwendet?

Chrissy B.
Hospitality Systems Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great All Inclusive Product!

Kommentare: The Cobalt Silver system is very user friendly and really easy to learn. The web-based solution is all-inclusive and meets most of our requirements as a large company regarding reservations, accounting and reports. The customer support team is extremely helpful and they work hard to meet the needs that we have for our 17 properties set up in Cobalt Silver. Our system has been customized to suit our needs with camping, houseboat rentals, small boat rentals, cabins, snowmobiles and rafting. They provide responsive online reservations for all of our properties specific to each certain product that we carry.

The Support Ticket system is great, I get a copy of the Support Ticket soon after I send it so that I have a copy to follow up on. The Arzada team then sends all communications concerning that ticket within the same form so that all changes and completions are together in the same ticket. Helps keep track of the progress and details. As the Administrator, I also love that I have control to change most of the system to suit our company needs myself. If I don't have the ability to change a certain part of the system, I just send in a Support Ticket and the Arzada team helps me out.

Upgrading to a different version was a bit of a process, but we had a very old version when we first started with this system - plus we had a lot of databases to upgrade. I don't think next time will be as much of an issue.

Christopher D.
Reservations Sales Manager in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The right choice for your business

Kommentare: I use Cobalt Silver every day, as well as my entire team. We're all incredibly pleased to have such a powerful tool for our business.

Cobalt Silver is a very robust system that maintains a easy level of use despite the large amount of features. It's linear when needed and appropraitely varied when a task requires many potential solutions.

I realy don't have any issuses of note.

April S.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I have used it on a limited basis.

Kommentare: for what i have used it for it seems to do what is needed

Mike R.
General Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Cobalt Silver Has Been A Huge Success For Our Operations

Kommentare: From initial parameter requirements to end development, the Cobalt Silver team have been meticulous in attention to detail during the development of our reservations software.

Ergonomics, detail of functions, seamless integration with website, processing speed, security.

Reports are sometimes skewed when converting to Excel.

Michael M.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A retirement business

Kommentare: After purchasing a campground in beautiful Wisconsin, and handling reservations via a lotus sheet during my first year of ownership , I knew I had to find a solid reservation software on line with training and ongoing suppose I could count on. Colbalt Silver has come through in flying colors. No longer do I have double bookings or lose registrations. The system keeps them all for us. This year we are implementing our store merchandise and it allows us a quick transaction so our campers can get back to their campfires. I highly recommend both the software and support from this group.