Streamline Bakery Software

Streamline Bakery Software Bewertungen

von Mountain Stream

Great user friendly software fully designed for bakeries and their customers

Bewertet am 27.10.2017
Florent D.

Kommentare: Our team remains 100% focused on its passion.

Vorteile: By saving hundred of emails and phone calls, Streamline allows Fresh Baguette staff to be entirely focused on production, customer satisfaction and business management.
Mountain Stream team is very responsive and provides very good support, both technical and friendly.

Nachteile: Some functionalities related to production planning can still be enhanced, but they are already working on it.

Thank you, Florent!

We made the switch and it has been one of our best business decisions!

Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Elizabeth L.
VoR, Operations

Vorteile: Our bakery has grown significantly in the past 2 years. In those 2 years we have learned a lot of lessons and one of those lessons is, you have to have the right ordering platform to streamline processes within your company. Mountain Stream does it all! We can utilize the software from beginning to end: from the initial order all the way through the process of delivery. Further, our customers get the comfort of knowing they are in control of ordering, inventory control and billing. They are now able to verify their orders and statements, at any time. Happy customers in control of their process makes our daily business operation significantly easier! Let's all face it, it doesn't always have to be as complicated as we sometimes make it. The Mountain Stream platform simplifies our work lives.
Additionally, the platform is compatible with most accounting programs. It is an easy process to export data from Mountain Stream into your accounting program. (We use QuickBook)
I would be remiss if I skipped over the customer service we have received thus far, it has been excellent. We have received patient, responsive and personalized customer service from the moment we contacted Mountain Stream. It made us feel comfortable and confident with making the switch in a software platform.

Nachteile: The con is Mountain Stream is located overseas from us, we are an American bakery. This detail was one of our initial concerns which have been alleviated because of the stellar customer service Mountain Stream offers. So, while this was a con for us at first, it no longer is. I'm listing this as a con because I'm positive there will be some American companies who will also have the location as a concern, it needn't be!

von Mountain Stream an 22.7.2019

Thank you Elizabeth for an amazing review!

We are an American company.

We are multinational with offices in New York, Warsaw, Poland and Auckland, New Zealand.

Streamline is always evolving and in my experience customer feedback is very much integrated

Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Tim H.
Bakery Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using Streamline for nearly a year.
The best thing about it is the customer service. CSR's respond to issues quickly. I have had many long skype talks with CSR on everything from switching over to Streamline, to how to do things that it does not appear to do, to what I think it should do.CSR's are very responsive to feedback and there are features in streamline that I know arose from issues I have had or suggestions I have made. And anything they don't have, that I want they will build for me bespoke at a very reasonable price.
The software is very reliable and I have had good feedback from my customers who use it. I have used or trialed other bakery software but nothing I saw matched streamline for overall speed, cost savings, and ease of use (on both the front end and back end). It is constantly evolving in the 10 months since I have started using it the functionality has increased massively. The streamline team have left me with expectations of even bigger and even better things to come over the next year.....and this on top of software that already does a very good job.
I would have no hesitation in recommending you talk to CSR and give it a try.

Vorteile: It is very easy to use. Clean simple interface. Excellent support. Very good reliability. Feedback is not only appreciated it is often integrated into the system. Cheap when considering how much time it saves.
Powerful, very customisable, reporting. Exports directly to Xero. Good intuitive recipe module.

Nachteile: Sometimes there are speed problems. You need a good fast internet connection. Even then as we are so far from the servers (New Zealand) we do experience some slowness now and again. However it is not bad enough that to really detract from the experience.

von Mountain Stream an 22.7.2019

Thank you, Tim, for a beautiful and candid review. A bigger thank you for your feedback, suggestions, patience and support.

Your contributions, enthusiasm and appreciation of our work make us thrive. It is an honour and a pleasure to work with you.

Great tool to improve your bakery

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Ivan C.
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The Connections it makes between every segment of the Company
The possibilities it gives to see interactively the order book grow and be pro-active in Production
The customizing possibilities to make the software even more suitable to Your own needs.

Nachteile: The loading time, even if it is fast enough, it demands some patience sometimes.

Revolutionised our business

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Alistair M.
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The reps worked hard to make implementation as smooth as we could get it.
I'm sure that there's a lot more it can do, that we don't know about, simply because we don't a have a real, live person to show us.

Vorteile: It is pretty intuitive, very powerful and takes out a massive amount of repetitive and time-consuming work.

Nachteile: It isn't perfect and there is no realistic option to have someone teach users on the job: we had to set it up, ready to go and then go live and email as we went along. An on-site person would have been massively better, even a live remote session with audio conferencing would have been better.

Amazing Product

Bewertet am 9.9.2019
Kathy M.
Co-Owner
Lebensmittelproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm not exaggerating when I say that buying Streamline has been a life-changing experience. In the past we had clients leave voicemails for order changes, and it took several hours a day to transcribe the voicemails, enter them into an Excel spreadsheet, and check over everything for 80 clients. Freeing up several hours a day for me, not to mention avoiding the mistakes and headaches that our ordering "system" caused, has been truly liberating! Years ago we looked for something like this, but all we could find were massive systems designed for huge bakeries, systems that cost upwards of $30k. So this fits our needs (and our pocketbooks!) perfectly. I'm so happy we found Streamline, I love this program!

Vorteile: Very easy to use and it checked almost every box for what we needed, and for the few things it didn't have the great team at Mountain Stream were happy to customize those items for us. Our customers love it and find it very convenient to use. A really excellent software program designed specifically for the needs of bakers, and at a very reasonable price. Couldn't be happier with it! Officials have been awesome - very quick to respond to any questions or concerns.

Nachteile: It's great to use - I honestly don't have anything negative to say about it.

Bakery very helpful!

Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Sarah D.
Account Manager
Groߟhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has helped streamline our operation and helped with communication and definitely saved loads of time. Customer service with problems, questions, suggestions on improvements are quick and easy and the communication is great. All the fixes and improvements to the system have been great too, the flexibility the system gives you is great and it is still evolving, even better

Vorteile: For someone who is used to using different software, throughout my years in administration, this is one of the most logical systems I have used, and for the basics, teaching our customers to use it, it has been excellent.

Nachteile: Although I find it intuitive, we do struggle with some of our staff, as they find using software difficult. Not sure if this is a language problem, English not being their first language or if is is due to just not being good with software. However this system has definitely helped our operation.

von Mountain Stream an 19.9.2018

Thank you kindly Sarah, we enjoy working with you!

Mountain stream have become a trusted business partner

Bewertet am 24.10.2017
Neil H.
Business systems

Vorteile: If your current order system involves many phone calls and emails with customers and entering order information into spreadsheets the streamline system will be a revelation. We gave them a complicated brief that required a large amount of bespoke development work to be conducted. All of our goals were achieved and often the solutions provided have exceeded our expectations. The system is loved by our customers and our staff members and we absolutely could not do without it.

von Mountain Stream an 22.7.2019

A massive thank you, Neil, from all of us at Mountain Stream, for a touching and beautiful review.

A bigger thank you for the work, the very clear and detailed briefs, for the support, feedback and your thorough and methodical help with testing.

It's been an honour and a pleasure working with you thus far and we look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Easy and absolutely not complicated

Bewertet am 6.9.2018
George A.
Production Manager
Lebensmittelproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The first reason I started using this software was that I noticed how much time and money I spent to generate, print and send our weekly invoices, the daily production paper, the daily delivery notes. Ever since I use Streamline it is just one click and done. You can go deeper into the software and use a lot of its advantages. But you can keep it very very simple too and use only what you need. One of the best choices I have done for my business is to use Streamline.

Vorteile: The simplicity. The possibility to use it from anywhere and everywhere. The self-explanatory design. The excellent support, even in the middle of the night. The influence I have myself in the development since the creators are open to new ideas.

Nachteile: None so far. Really, I am sure if you look you find something. I have not yet.

von Mountain Stream an 22.7.2019

Thank you kindly, George, for a candid and beautiful review. We look forward to working with you for years to come.

Best regards, Axel & The Team

streamline

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Nick T.
Lebensmittelproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Great features. Easy to use & reliable. Some may say that this is a con, but the fact that it is continually being developed I think is a positive, & also means that support is very quick in fixing any issues or bugs that maybe found. It's flexible & saves us time & if keeps heading in this direction, will streamline our ordering for years to come.

Nachteile: That I have to pay for it?

Streamline for Bretzel

Bewertet am 1.9.2016
Barbara S.
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have used Streamline for nearly 2 years. It has reduced mistakes and saved us lots of telephone time. Over that time the developers have been very open to improvements we have requested. It is a real advantage to have customer able to manage their own ordering.

Vorteile: Streamline is very easy to use, both for administrators and customers. Its simplicity is its best feature. However there is also a huge amount of information available for analysis within it. The support team is second to none.

Nachteile: It can be a little slow which may be because it's a cloud-based system or our customers' broadband connection but our customers do like the quality of information available at their fingertips.

Critical software for a wholesale bakery

Bewertet am 22.8.2016
Glenn S.
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Put this in place about 1 month ago , took me about 2 hours to work out the bones of the system and has saved me a very significant amount of time everyday, ever since.

Vorteile: This system is specifically for a bakery so it understands the nuances of what we do and accomodates them like nothing I have come across before. Also because it is cloud based, it means it has been designed recently so allows your customers to manage their supply from you online, plus your staff can also all access (in a controlled way) your production manager/head baker, your shop staff to fulfil orders , your bookkeeper to manage the invoicing and your sales staff to manage customer data and commercial agreements .

Nachteile: So far, very little has been problematic , as long as you understand the point of it , it is not an entire POS system but specifically for production management & invoicing . If payment could be made via the app that would be very nice indeed but maybe that will come in the future.

An indispensable tool - saves me time, money and greatly improves customerservice

Bewertet am 9.10.2017
Thibault P.
Managing Director

Kommentare: Cost savings, customer satisfaction and Streamlined operations

Vorteile: Streamline has greatly reduced the workload of collecting and entering all the data daily; most of our customers work on standing orders so it makes everyone's life very easy! In terms of cost savings, it's a no-brainer. Mistakes were an issue too; today we rarely have mistakes from our end, greatly reduced from the customer's end too.

von Mountain Stream an 11.10.2017

Thank you Thibault!

Bakery Ordering

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Orla G.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I now have accurate delivery information and clear invoicing and credit notes.

Vorteile: I like that I can place orders, make changes without difficulty then transfer the information to my accounts system already in place with ease.

Nachteile: I find the mobile version unsatisfactory. When making changes to a standing order the name of the product is hidden once clicked on, I often have to go back to check what product is being changed especially if I get disturbed in the middle of the transaction.

1 year in, still happy.

Bewertet am 2.11.2017
Peter M.

Kommentare: Higher customer satisfaction, lower administrative costs.

Vorteile: Simple interface, customers love it, affordable, good customer service, new features added regularly.

Nachteile: The only noticeable problems is that it's not great for mobile phone use. Occasional, there are minor glitches. Fortunately, they get resolved quickly.

von Mountain Stream an 3.11.2017

Thanks Pete for a candid and honest review.

It's been 2 years by the way. Time flies!!

It has made the production, distribution and invoicing side of things so much easier to manage

Bewertet am 12.2.2018
James T.
Founder and Baker

Vorteile: Being able to automatically create invoices and link them up with our accounting software. Customers are able to login to their accounts and place orders online instead of emailing or texting them over and replying on us to input them. Reduces error.

Nachteile: It would be great if there was more functionality related to baking schedules and calculating bread formulas

von Mountain Stream an 22.7.2019

Thank you, James, the Recipe module has been released.

We will enable them on your app immediately and give you a call to help you get started.

Cheers

Great bakery software

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Eoin C.
Head baker
Lebensmittelproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very positive and contributing hugely to process efficiency

Vorteile: Simple and easy to use 99% uptime, and streamlines the process end to end

Nachteile: Lack of mobile app, needs to be a better mobile GUI great for desktop but not so much for mobile.

would Recomend

Bewertet am 24.8.2019
Sam F.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: easy to plan delivery route
pick and pack list is supper helpful for the packers and to make sure customers get the right products, production planner and cut and shape is easy to use and makes production easy.

Vorteile: Very easy to add new customers into the daily production.

Nachteile: The setup is long and getting used to the system takes some time, but the support is great as they send you videos on how to use the software.

Great customer interface, easy to use and implement. Great value and accessible to small business.

Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Sam G.
Owner/Operations

Kommentare: Reduced admin problems.

Vorteile: Customer interface is exactly what we wanted. The ability to push info to Detrack for deliveries and skip all the paperwork is perfect. Streamline was very helpful and cost effective in coding custom enhancements to tailor things to our business needs. Streamline is a constantly improving product and their team is excited to continue to add functionality. Whenever there is an issue we have gotten quick action and things get fixed quickly.

Nachteile: We need more ability to customize reports so we don't have to request them to be created. Traceability and production planning are the next things on our to do list. Excited to see the new developments as they are implemented.

Discovering and using Streamline has been one of the best business decisions we've made.

Bewertet am 8.11.2017
Allan K.
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The technology has streamlined our operations and made our ordering systems so much easier for customers to use. Streamline is really easy to use but when we've had a problem or question, customer rep has been a phone call away to walk us through things.

von Mountain Stream an 10.11.2017

Thank you Al for a great review. It is very rewarding for us to know that we make such a difference to your business.

This software has upgraded the robustness of our daily operation.

Bewertet am 20.4.2016
Daniel G.
Baker

Kommentare: After several years of operating with a rudimentary spreadsheet for all of our orders and deliveries, we finally made the switch and got software designed to manage our daily systems. I was initially hesitant that Mountain Stream would be able to match our needs, considering it was not custom designed for us. However, bakeries around the world have many of the same needs, and this software has helped move us to the next level of operation. Axel has been great helping us to transition, and making sure all of our needs are met. Although it has been a long and slow transition (mostly due to our own hesitance), we are now successfully operating with it on a daily basis, and are happy to have made the switch. If you run a wholesale bakery operation, this software will likely be a great upgrade to your ordering, production planning, delivery, and invoicing.

von Mountain Stream an 20.4.2016

Thank you Danny, if you have any suggestions as to how we can improve the ease of use, please let us know.

We take great pride in listening to your suggestions and implementing the changes.

I am delighted to hear that we have made such a difference to your business.

Excellent Solution

Bewertet am 5.12.2016
David M.
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We operate a growing, micro-bakery and streamline has taken the effort, inefficiency, and inaccuracy out of managing our orders, production and invoicing allowing us to concentrate on the baking, better service and growing our business. Their support is always excellent and the system is always evolving to improve an already excellent product.

Streamline Recurring Orderes

Bewertet am 21.9.2016
Martin P.
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I wanted a system that provide an ability for my customers to login and maintain their own orders. Streamline does that very well.

Vorteile: What I like most about the software is that my customers find it easy to use. Because of this they do use it as a tool to fine tune their delivery requirements.

Nachteile: Like most software, it is in continuous development and some features that I would like, are incomplete. However that does not distract from its main feature of consolidating recurring and cart orders.

Great solution for a bakery

Bewertet am 22.1.2017
Ellen K.

Kommentare: The system works pretty well for a bakery with wholesale customers. It is really cost effective and easy to get started with. Some of the features are difficult to use- especially with late orders or order changes the day of. The invoicing is easy and clear as long as you don't need to make changes after the invoices are published. Overall I would recommend this software. Customers can login and enter their own orders and you can get started using this as soon as you get a login. So up front costs to use this are really low. They also have good customer service and response time.

Vorteile: The easy start up, allowing customer logins to enter orders, overall pretty easy to use once you understand it.

Nachteile: Making changes to invoices after they are "published" is not possible. Adding late orders is really cumbersome and not intuitive.

Great stuff!

Bewertet am 14.4.2016
Chris R.
Proprietor

Kommentare: Streamline Bakery software by Mountain Stream is a great product to work with. Not only has it cut our order taking time down by about 90% it has also increased accuracy for both the bakers and our customers. Not only is there day to day ordering but there are standing orders with monetary values attached, advance ordering, forecasts, CRM, packing lists, driver route management, to name but a few features. That customers can log-in and manage their own orders is a great benefit. They can also use any device to log in securely as well, and from anywhere. They love Streamline too. With Streamline, the technology has been applied by people who know the business and therefore not only is the core product effective but there are some neat peripheral touches that make me think that they know what they're doing. I fully recommend this product.

von Mountain Stream an 22.7.2019

Thank you kindly, Chris, for an amazing review.