Social Media Scheduler + Reports

Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Rita V.
Digital Media Designer
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I love the reports, I use this most for the reports than anything else. I don't even have to use the scheduler to grab the reports, so I think it's a plus.

Nachteile: You can't post on Instagram, but this is instagram fault, really.

Super easy to schedule my social media posts

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

Kommentare: Amplifr has given me/my social media channels a regular presence. Since I'm able to schedule posts in batches, I'm not constantly thinking about what/when to post next. I can create a batch of content when inspired and schedule it all to post over a couple of weeks. It's taken the chore out of posting to social media.

Vorteile: The price and easy functionality are the best things about this software. I use this to schedule posts for LinkedIn, LinkedIn business page, Google + page, facebook page, and my twitter feed. I purchased Amplifr because I'm not a social media guy, but realize the benefit of social media and posting frequently. So, now I create a bunch of content and then schedule it out to my social feeds. I also have the ability to have more than one user on my account, so I hired a virtual assistant and she schedules posts for me as well.

Nachteile: The only thing I don't like is that I wish there was another way to view scheduled posts. I'm scheduled out months in advance and to view how far out I'm scheduled, I have to scroll all the way down the page. I wish there was compact view or something to where I wouldn't have to scroll as much.

Scheduling content across social media channels made easy

Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Post Wedding Specialist
Fotografie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using it to schedule content on social media on a weekly basis for a photography company.

Vorteile: The amount of social channels that can be connected has been one of the highest I could find in any social management and posting tool. Also, the information from every post that is displayed (analytics such as the likes, views, clicks, and conversions) is VERY helpful as I am not required to switch around from tool to tool, and I can see all the data in the same place. As a detail, I like the fact that Amplifr supports using emojis (which in my case, is helpful). Finally, when it comes to scheduling, the calendar view is quite helpful as is the fact that I can customize messages for each channel.

Nachteile: No real cons for me, other than the fact that a couple of times, I had to reconnect channels for no reason (I hadn't changed any passwords or such things). When it comes to the actual functionality of the tool though, and its features, I have no major complaints.

Basically an alternative to Buffer, with scheduling + analytics for multiple accounts.

Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Scott B.
Co-founder & Owner

Vorteile: It allows for unlimited future scheduling to multiple social media accounts at one time (even via bulk CSV upload), and also provides stats on reach, impressions, and engagement for any connected accounts (on all posts -- not just the ones you schedule through Amplifr). Easy to read bar-graph dashboard for these analytics.

Nachteile: When purchased via AppSumo in July 2017 the Amplifr team said they were going to create the feature to auto-posting evergreen content to accounts -- saying it was on their roadmap. They have yet to make good on this (to this point, 10 months later), so my main reason for buying this software at the time was null and void. (As I have other tools that allow scheduling to multiple social media accounts + analytics.)

von Amplifr an 18.4.2018

Hey Scott! Nate here.

Thanks for the review, I think it's fair and to the point.

We've been struggling with higher loads and usage volumes, and couldn't hire engineers and implement new features that I personally promised we'll implement quick enough.

There's a bunch of new stuff in Amplifr every month, but you're right, we didn't roll out the evergreen scheduling, and a few other key, important features.

Good news is that we're already working on the evergreen feature. I'm not sure how long it will take, we're at the product research phase, but if you can spare us a few minutes and tell us how you'd use it ¿ please shoot me an email at nate@amplifr.com. ;-)

This is a great value for money; they provide the best customer support

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Hannah S.
Content Editor

Kommentare: Saves time when I need to plan and publish content to social media.

Vorteile: This is a phenomenal tool for small agencies or businesses to automate their social media. The interface is easy to learn and you can pay per account, as you go. Customer service is phenomenal too.

Nachteile: The features are limited and sometimes the API disconnects profiles from the software. If you're a big agency and need to approve workflows, I wouldn't recommend this tool.

von Amplifr an 12.4.2018

¿¿ Hannah, thank you very much for the review!

Amplifr Can Semi-Automate Your Social Media

Bewertet am 22.11.2018
Doctoral Faculty Advisor
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Amplifr has been good to me. It's easy to use with multiple accounts (though it is quite kludgy with Instagram and no longer supports personal Facebook pages), but maybe because it is in fact a Russian-based SAAS product, it seems to require reauthorizing social media accounts quite frequently (more than others I've tried). Still, it just seems to keep working once you've loaded up the accounts, and it lets you know via email if there has been any problem with a particular post or account.

Vorteile: Easy to use, pretty great UI/UX, "set it and forget it" approach to posting across social media accounts.

Nachteile: The login page frequently switches to the Russian language, which perhaps heightens security concerns these days.

Great product but needs some maturing TLC.

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
President & CEO

Vorteile: Super easy product to use. Has a lot of great features and benefits that other social schedulers don't have.

Nachteile: The program hasn't had a lot of updates for over a year. When inquiring about a product, was told that they couldn't until they got more funds

What I like about Amplifr

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Sales Representative
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is a cost effective program to schedule post on multiple very quick. They are continuing to make it better all the time with the thought out updates. You are not dealing with bug because of the updates.

Vorteile: Amplifr is very easy to use and figure out. You can schedule posts by pre made time slits or post when you want to schedule them. They will send you a weekly report about your post and the engagement you get. You can set up different project to help keep thing organized. It is very easy to change a post from platform to platform, this way you are able to schedule a post on twitter, Facebook and have them set up for each platform.

Nachteile: The only con I really have is how hard it is to post to Instagram, this is not Amplifr issue but more with Instagram itself.

Social media posting is so easy with Amplifr

Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I understand that social media posts help business, but I don't make the time. With Amplifr, I can schedule posts in advance. I usually have an assistant schedule the posts, so it frees up my time and still allows me to reach my audience.

Vorteile: I love that you can have multiple social media handles and post to all of them at once using Amplifr. Amplifr makes posting to social media easy as you can schedule posts to multiple platforms. It's also very easy to learn.

Nachteile: Nothing that I can think of. It's simple to use and easy to understand.

Been scheduling social media through one app

Bewertet am 21.7.2017
Paola P.
Marketer
Fotografie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The bots and the fact that it reminds me to post on instagram! That's a huge plus for me. It also has a nice interface and it's quite simple to use.

Nachteile: Wasn't able to easily find a way to shorten urls so had to use a different website for this. I also didn't like the fact that I can't save my hasthags for the instagram posts somewhere easy with it.

von Amplifr an 24.7.2017

Hi Paola!

Thank you for the review!

You can setup link shortening and your own custom vanity domain for short links on Settings screen. Amplifr works with goo.gl or amp.gs by default, or you can use your own domain (like on.mybusiness.com/) if you prefer that.

Hope this helps!

Excellent Social Media Tool

Bewertet am 9.9.2017
Simon R.
CTO
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It completely automates our posting and the support is excellent

Vorteile: Extremely easy to use and fully featured, uber easy RSS feed to social media channels which works effortlessly. Stats are shown in a very clear format and future posting is so easy a child could do it. A truly versatile application at a very competitive price.

Nachteile: Wish I could use more than the currently assigned RSS Feeds but understand there has to be a limit sometimes.

Makes it quick to post on all social media accts. Better than any other software out there i tried.

Bewertet am 11.8.2017
Ahmer B.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Saves time and lets me target all the social media networks.

Vorteile: Simple and quick to post when your active on social media.
-All the options are there when posting if you want to use it. For example adding additional pics.
-Optionally easy to modify the post content for each social media network if you want to tweak it separately for each of them.
-Automatically converts URL to shortened version

Nachteile: I am fairly new to this and love it so far, but confused what the instagram bot option is for and how one gets the image to post when being reminded.

Easy, fast scheduling app for social media

Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Ale R.
Editor
Zeitung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Amplifr save time. The most faster scheduling app for social media.

Vorteile: Amplifr is a nice tool for easy and fast scheduling post for social media. Is one of more faster ui/ux interface i try, and it can be use with people with slow internet Pros about Amplifr
- Most of popular social media
- Pinterest / instagram
- Analitic
- Workflow (great for agency)
- save draft
- calendar view
-time slot suggestion
I use and test several social media app and is the most faster

Nachteile: Amplifr is not getting alot of update and if you compare with other tools they start to get behind - no instagram grid/view (like plannable)
- no automatic reeschedule
- no smart posting
- no post library
- no editor (like promorepublic)
- NOT really evergreen post
- NOT really bulk upload
- No inbox feature or management

my first tool for social media and i love it

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Daniel V.
Olympic FreeStyle & MMA Wrestling Coach

Vorteile: It is my first social media tool - I have an agency plan and i love how easy it is to add my clients to it and collaborate in posting and scheduling content.

Nachteile: The UI is now a bit outdated and still some issues with posting directly on instagram without app notifications.

Great scheduler with plenty of cool features

Bewertet am 18.7.2017
Ashley W.
Social media manager
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Easy to schedule multiple accounts seamlessly without hiccups and headaches such as hootsuite.

Vorteile: I love all of the tools it provides like supporting emojis. I like the calendar layout. I like that you can schedule alternate messages or images in the same post for different accounts.

Nachteile: I haven't been able to successfully link Instagram. I'm sure they will fix that. I wish they did have a regular calendar view and that scheduling evergreen content was easier.

von Amplifr an 24.7.2017

Hi Ashley!

Thank you very much ¿ you in fact wrote the first Capterra review of Amplifr. <3

The features you want are all on our roadmap:

1. Evergreen content scheduling
2. Higher / calendar view
3. We have a trick to try with direct Instagram scheduling.

However if you were unable do _link_ you Instagram account ¿ that sounds weird. Please do reach out to us on help@amplifr.com, I'll sort this out.

Reasonable Social Media Tool

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Chris C.
Musik, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Used it for 1 year to manage my social media accounts and posts.

Vorteile: Was relatively easy to use and maintain over time.

Nachteile: Did not have enough quality features that would make this a sustainable solution.

Very easy and good Social management tool!

Bewertet am 6.3.2018
Suradj H.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The overview combined with the suggested time-slots when your post will perform the best. Also the analytics section is very good.

Nachteile: I connected Instagram but then i need to go on mobile every time i want to publish on Instagram. I would like to have this option (Automatic posting to Instagram)

Another Buffer alternative - competition is great.

Bewertet am 19.7.2017
Cammy A.

Vorteile: Amplifr is a great platform.
Generates analytic reports and other reports.
Post to FB, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google Plus and WAY MORE.

Nachteile: Amplify is another Buffer alternative. The tool/app seems great, although it has a lot to grow into.