It's a Journey

Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Diane B.
Administrative Assistant
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our experience has been bumpy but we are slowly gaining momentum with the program. Overall we really like the program and as we gain experience and confidence it becomes more effective. The company personality is outstanding. Even with slight hiccups to our implementation of the program the support from the staff has made those challenges easier to deal with.

Vorteile: One of the most productive features is the ability to assign drivers requests simply by dragging and dropping to appropriate column.
Another feature I have found to be very useful is the Master Report. This page allows you to search, sort, and analyze data very effectively.
The Map tracking and routing features is also being used frequently throughout the day to our dispatchers advantage.

Nachteile: The biggest complaint I have is the lack of a written manual. Not every one is a visual learner. The videos are helpful but if you are just looking for a quick answer to confirm a proceedure before doing something in the program you have to watch the whole video and hope your answer is there. The customer support is exceptional; however, sometimes you just want to find the answer yourself without having to chat, email or call someone. The training we received was not very effective and was a big obstacle to overcome initially. Truthfully, I am not sure what the actual training process was supposed to be since ours did not seem to follow a typical formula. The other feature that is not positive for us is the "override" button. We feel it is a feature that should be able to be turned on or off. If your drivers are still learning and get frustrated with not finding the asset they are looking for they very readily use the override rather than reach out for assistance causing additional work for the dispatch staff.

von Cro Software Solutions an 22.8.2018

Hello Diane, Thank you very much for the review. We are working on a written training manual. I will check with the developers regarding the "Override" being optional for Drivers, please let us know more about how it is causing issues for you and your Drivers. We have a four step training process that we try our very best to follow, if needed you have free unlimited training available to you anytime just let us know.

Makes asset tracking easy

Terry M.
Metallabbau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were tracking our assets (all 850) using excel spreadsheets. Was almost impossible as drivers would forget to write numbers down or transpose numbers and very difficult to accurately track. CRO gives the drivers the power to enter their own numbers and also alerts drivers immediately if their is an issue which means problems can be solved immediately onsite before driver leaves.
Also love the mapping system that shows where assets are deployed and the report that shows bin duration so we can pick up under performing bins.
We were scrambling before CRO and literally searching for something for almost 2 years.
Not perfect (but nothing is) but CRO checks a lot of the boxes we need.

Vorteile: Very easy to use and navigate and icons make it basically self explanatory. Love that I can now track my assets by location, bin number, type, address etc. Not foolproof as input errors still occur and must be corrected before assets can be re-deployed, but if drivers are "careful" problems are minimal.

Nachteile: Because it is cloud based, software is designed for all users which means there are updates and functions that do not apply to us. That being said, CRO is very accomodating and responsive to requests and needs of its individual users and always does their best to implement.

von Cro Software Solutions an 17.4.2019

Thank you very much for the nice review, keep an eye out for the Scrap It integration coming soon as well. Thanks again,

We discovered CRO at the Waste Expo and have never looked back. We are very happy with it.

Phil V.

Vorteile: Probably ease of use and the companies flexibility. First, ease of use - I know just enough about tech and software to screw it up. This software has checks and balances that won't allow you to double schedule or mess up your inventory and things of that nature. Very easy to navigate. Second, flexibility - Even as a small company with only 3 trucks the company values my input and ideas. There has been at least 1 and maybe 2 changes that have been made to the software that to the best of my knowledge were my idea and/or suggestion.

Nachteile: I'd say probably the immense detail. This is not the software's fault but again as a strictly roll-off company with only 3 trucks, this software is designed for and intended for companies with far more detailed routes and larger fleets. That being said, the software is probably (not probably but surely) capable of so much more than I am even using it for. It most likely has resources and benefits that I am not even using it for to this point.

von Cro Software Solutions an 29.3.2018

Thank you for the very nice review Phil. We would love to schedule an online meeting anytime to review possible options and features that can help Bulldog Disposal be even more efficient. Hope to talk to you soon.

Very happy using CRO as a waste hauler!

Emanuel T.
Business Development
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With CRO, I have been able to serve all of my customers that are recurring extremely effectively. One of our trucks does 100+ customers per day and getting the driver to know which bins to empty and not forget other customers is great! Great customer service!

Vorteile: Ever since we started using CRO, we've effectively been able to stop using a whiteboard and paper to compile jobs. All stats about assets, asset history, customer information, and even driver feedback get recorded effortlessly.

Nachteile: Vehicle tracking has not yet the best. If I was able to have drivers do pre-trip inspections using CRO, and automatically calculate Hours Of Service as well, it would be even more valuable. I currently use GeoTab, although it is integrated, I'm not sure what the point is in the integration. I think CRO could take the place of GeoTab's ability to tracking and record inspections.

von Cro Software Solutions an 17.4.2019

Hello, thank you for the review. We are working on a new Off Line Drivers App, we will then add the pre and post inspections etc. We are looking at every available option to improve the Drivers App. Thanks again,

Great Software

Lisa G.
office manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since using Cro Software for almost 3 years now been able to dispatch more jobs since we can track the drivers through out the day and dispatch more work. We can see witch drivers did the jobs if need to ask them something about the job. Overall Cro Software has been much add on to our growing business. Thank you Cro Software!

Vorteile: Easy to use for dispatching and tracking of drivers through out the day so we can add new jobs as they come into the office. Tracking of the driver for when customers call for an ETA. Billing is easy as easily sends over to quickbooks.

Nachteile: Freezing up of the drivers tablets during the day. Sometimes the issuses arise with sending invoices over to quickbooks (but been much better lately). Overall not much to dislike about the software.

von Cro Software Solutions an 17.4.2019

Thank you for the nice review Lisa, we are working on the new Off Line Drivers App now and expect a release mid summer. This will address a lot of the network connection issues. Thank you again,

Daily CRO User

Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Annemarie C.
Sales/Asset Manager
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it has been a good learning experience. I enjoy the people and the help is amazing. For that alone I would definitely recommend using it

Vorteile: The support staff is amazing. This software was not created for our specific company, but they have been very accommodating to our company's needs. Everyone in our office always asks me to call support so I have support executives on Speed Dial. They are always helpful and very sweet.

Nachteile: There are not enough options for tasks, example we perform drops, swaps, pickups, pumps and relocates. They only have space for 4 so 2 of our tasks share and it gets a bit confusing.

von Cro Software Solutions an 17.4.2019

Thank you very much for the review, we are working on an option to have different service types as well. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help out in the mean time as you are not alone with this scenario. Thanks again

Helped clean up our inventory

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: - It's pretty easy to use.
- Inventory tracking is easy.
- Pretty reasonably priced.
- Great to have GPS without having to have a seperate system.

Nachteile: - When they update the system, something usually doesn't work correctly the following day.
- The person who was training how to use the system, didn't train on the billing stating they wanted us to get use to the system first. They were supposed to call back and schedule an appointment for the training and never did.
- Wish it had the option to create a pre-trip checklist for the drivers at the beginning of the day.

von Cro Software Solutions an 17.4.2019

Hello, I am sorry about any training issues. We are available anytime with unlimited training and support for all our users. We do our best with unit testing to find and correct any bugs prior to all software updates, some do get missed but we correct them within hours if not sooner of the first report. We are working on pre and post vehicle inspections as well as the new Off Line Drivers App with the goal of a mid summer release. Thank you,

Amazing, user-friendly software!

Joanne P.
Versorgungsunternehmen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Too many to state. Top 5: Asset tracking and inventory, tracking trucks (whereabouts & speed), ease of billing, route efficiency, time stamped jobs.

Vorteile: Cro has so many Pros! Customer service is excellent and the software features/functions make the work place efficient. Software is simple and streamline making it super user-friendly for both drivers and dispatch.

Nachteile: Not much that I don't like. The only thing I wish Cro offered would be a mobile friendly dispatch page. They are constantly making updates and improvements, so maybe this will be down the road!

von Cro Software Solutions an 29.3.2018

Thank you Joanne, as always it is a pleasure to work with you all at Ideal Refuse. Yes we are working on a mobile dispatch option, however in the meantime we do offer Driver Dispatching that will cover all your needs. Give us a call and we can discuss. Thanks again for the great review!

CRO Review

Shari T.
Donation & Distribution Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very responsive customer service and IT help.

Vorteile: The IT people are always wanting to improve the platform, and continue to do regular updates. When adding an address, it pulls up the satellite image for the client. Customers can have multiple locations.

Nachteile: Customer Centre makes things a little redundant. Cro sometimes doesn't fill the whole address field. It will leave out unit numbers, this causes an extra step to go back in and add.

von Cro Software Solutions an 29.11.2018

Thank you very much for the review. We are updating some options very soon for address lines two and three for allowing additional location info to be stored with the location address. If you are noticing info that is not getting auto filled in the customer info form please contact support so we can see and correct that right away. Thanks again,

Classic Overpromise and Underdeliver scenario.

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We signed up for Cro Software hoping it would be a much needed upgrade to the outdated software system. I had my doubts at the very beginning and started to express my frustrations within the first 30 days. I told them after the very first training session that I no longer wanted the billing piece. I was charged for it anyway and I felt like I had to tell 3 different people I didn't want billing any more before I could get anyone to hear me. With the other missing pieces we were always assured that the critical pieces that we needed "were in the que and would be added soon." Meanwhile I had to use my old software and make double entries to it and to Cro (very time consuming) in order to keep track of the information for which I am required to do reporting for the state. I paid for peace of mind, not to have more work on my office staff. We quit using Cro after 90 days. We had about 5-7 hrs training total (all of which were longer than they needed to be and less effective than they could have been). We were told that we could not get any of our money back (our large upfront payment or any monthly fees) because they had already done "so much" training. I should have been the one reimbursed for the training because it was such a painful waste of my staff's time. They also said that because Cro has so many happy customers they couldn't understand what our problem with them was. Moral of the story: They don't listen. This ranks as one of my most painful lessons.

Vorteile: Dark background colors are easy on the eyes. The basic functions of the software is very straightforward and quick to learn.

Nachteile: The upfront, non-refundable licensing fee of several thousand dollars. Never sign a non-refundable contract when you have no experience with the software other than demonstrations--that was our very painful life lesson!! Cro software was touted as a comprehensive solution and it was not. It lacked one of the most fundamental pieces that we needed in order to operate effectively (that our outdated software covered handily). There is also no way to securely capture credit card information. Our outdated software was able to do a better job of this and there are even better options with other software. A close competitor, CORE software, has a way to tokenize cardholder data and is PCI compliant.
Tech support was frustrating to work with. It was generally the same person who had a tendency to assume they knew what you were trying to understand before fully listening to the question and would proceed to talk over you or go on ad nauseam on the training when we already had that part down. It would be tricky, but we'd have to find ways to interject or interrupt so that we didn't waste 2 hours. We had a 2 hour training on billing in which all I wanted to do was to try one invoice to see how it would show up in my online accounting system. I was finally able to get them to try that at the very end and as I suspected that billing was not going to sync with my books without a lot of changes to my accounting. I would have liked to have saved the 2 hour training session.

von Cro Software Solutions an 17.4.2019

Hello, I am very sorry for any miscommunication between your staff and ours. We have never advertised to have a full accounting solution with credit card processing etc. Currently we do rely on a back-end accounting platform to manage the account balances and payments. We are always working to improve the software for all of our users by adding new features, in this case I think we added several only to be told more was needed. I wish these issues had been brought to our attention prior to the decision to go with Cro so we could have addressed them then. We will never purposely mislead a Cro Provider! I do thank you very much for taking the time to write this review, I sincerely hope we have an opportunity to talk again in the future and change your opinion of Cro Software. We are available anytime 844-276-2467

We love it! We use it in our office and each of our drivers has the Cro App on his phone.

Juniper B.

Vorteile: Cro is very, very easy to learn. The ability to see where all our inventory and drivers are at anytime of the day is really great! The customer service is always there for help and explanations of how or why the features work the way they do. They are very open to suggestions on what the customer needs to make the program work best for them...Really great program and customer support!

Nachteile: The billing section didn't work well for us at the time, but with their new program updates we hope to use it soon.

von Cro Software Solutions an 29.3.2018

Thank you Juniper, we really appreciate the great review. We love working with you guys and hope to continue taking care of all your software needs for many years to come. We do offer full integration to Quick Books Desktop now as well, we would love to schedule a time to get you all set up. Thanks again,

Good program easy to use

Bewertet am 26.3.2018
Daniel K.
Member

Vorteile: Ease of dispatch and scheduling. Cloud based and browser is simple to use. Driver app is user friendly.

Nachteile: Box location tracking is difficult and we have not ever got it working correctly. We are still using tickets to track then

von Cro Software Solutions an 29.3.2018

Hello Daniel, thank you for nice the review. I have your rep Glenda contacting you ASAP to make sure you have all the tools you need to make sure you are tracking all your boxes as expected. If you number your Boxes you can go to the Asset Page to view all your Deployed, Reserved, Returning and Available Boxes by Type. Also check out the Deployed Asset Map and Report for details on all your deployed boxes. I am sure we will get you on the right track, thank you again for everything.

CRO Dispatching and Asset Tracker

John U.
THE MAN
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Cro takes some of the stress out of juggling multiple trucks. It remembers for you! This allows time to focus on other things. it takes a 10 hr job and reduces it to a concise 15 or 20 mins spent 5 or 6 times per day.
FREE-TIME = GROWTH!

Vorteile: I enjoy Cro's versatility. I can have the drivers dispatching page pulled up and simultaneously add priority based call-ins to the current days agenda and with one click change the drivers schedule. This eliminates phone calls and gives the drivers a clear and detailed dispatch experience. Errors or also more likely not to happen because the assets such as box size or trailer type to service specific account are spelled out in a specific way. LOVE IT! It keeps track of company assets and allows me to see how often the customer is utilizing the resources given to them. All valuable information in a business with tight margins. Information is valuable!

Nachteile: I least like the calendar pull down function. If i hover over the last day in the week sometimes it picks up the drivers run from the previous day and transfers that runs details onto the next day i select on the calendar. Just annoying that is all .

von Cro Software Solutions an 17.4.2019

Thank you for the review, please let support know more about this issue on the calendar drop down so we can address it right away. Thanks,

overall Satisfied

Bewertet am 13.7.2018
Kim L.
Asst Office Manager

Kommentare: Much better organization of our bins.

Vorteile: -Works well for organizing bin pick ups with our drivers and managing of our bins.
- Inputting bin pick ups and adding new customers is fast and efficient.

Nachteile: - mysteriously duplicates bins
- Drivers sometimes have a hard time running the app on there iPad.

von Cro Software Solutions an 18.7.2018

Hello Kim, Thank you very much for the review. We would like to connect with you to see just what you mean when you say duplicates? Also, have your Drivers had time to watch the training video for the mobile app, that can really help out as well. We will reach out to you guys right away as we just saw this review. Thanks again,

CRO Rocks!

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Mary C.
Scenic City Portables Administrator
Umweltdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are going paperless pretty much with our routes (just print off a 1-page backup route sheet for the guys) and is has made routing SO much easier. I use to spend an hour figuring out where to put the asset on a route and now CRO figures it out for me!

Vorteile: I love that is a software-based system that I can access from home; I love the ease of routing; I love, love, love the customer service.

Nachteile: I wish there was a "service and pickup asset" feature. If I need our guys to pick up an asset and I do it in CRO it automatically takes the asset off the route--I'd love it if I could choose "service and pick up asset" so it would stay on the route so the guys see it on their route schedule.

von Cro Software Solutions an 29.11.2018

Thank you very much for the great review, we are adding the ability to schedule a pickup on a future date for a current route stop so keep an eye out for that. Please let us know anytime at all if we can do anything else to help improve your operations. Thanks,

CRO Software

Susan B.
Landfill Office Administrator
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They are an amazing group of people to deal with. It has made my job so much easier. I can communicate with my drivers and get the job done more efficiently.

Vorteile: I love that they listen to what you need, and will make changes to the software so it works for you. AND they are all very friendly to deal with.

Nachteile: There is nothing l don't like about this software.

von Cro Software Solutions an 29.11.2018

Thank you very much for the great review, we love working with you guys and hope to continue being your software provider for many more years to come! Thanks again,

Always there to make system fit our needs

Chris G.
Director ReStore Operations
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helps monitor truck use ,both economically but also aids with communication

Vorteile: Always accessible and easy to talk with .Always glad to help .regular upgrades to help fit our needs

Nachteile: It wasn't designed for our particular use but adapted well and are always glad to help all staff undersatnd best way to help .

von Cro Software Solutions an 29.3.2018

Thank you Chris for the very nice review, I hope all is well and if you ever need anything just let us know. Thanks again,

It's great but it could be greater

Amelia B.
Opperations Manager of Roll-off services
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Support team have always been great with help. Thanks guys so much.

Vorteile: the ease of adding orders, being able to see where everything is, and rearranging the day

Nachteile: when adding a new site for an existing customer there special pricing doesn't auto populate. Also if you have a site that is getting serviced more then once in the day it doesn't show that on the main dispatch page.

von Cro Software Solutions an 29.11.2018

Thank you very much for the review, the, shared special pricing option was corrected, please contact support if you are still having issues with that option. As far servicing a site more than once a day, maybe I am misunderstanding your concern as we can see multiple stop counts for the same address per day? Please contact support anytime to discuss. Thanks,

Best Bin Software

Eric O.
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall a very good experience

Vorteile: This is the easiest way to keep track of Bin Locations and drivers at all times.

Nachteile: Only minor things that have come up, but customer service has always helped us out or even changed their software to make it easier for our company

von Cro Software Solutions an 17.4.2019

Thank you very much Eric, please let us know anytime you need anything at all. Thanks again,

Great Product

Bewertet am 13.8.2018
Danielle B.
dispatcher
Umweltdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: What I like most about this product is that it's easy to use and you can login anywhere.

Nachteile: I really don't have anything that I least like about this software.

von Cro Software Solutions an 14.8.2018

Thank you so much Danielle for the great review, we truly appreciate it. We are always here for you if you need anything at all!

CRO

Regional Manger
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Over all CRO is a great product. Makes the work day a bit easier!

Vorteile: What I like most about CRO is that entering services is super quick. The different report that they offer are great as well.

Nachteile: What i like least about CRO is having our pumps and relocate as one service. I wish this could be separated.

von Cro Software Solutions an 17.4.2019

Thank you for the review, we are working on options to add different Service Types with different pricing for each of them as well. Thank you again,

Member

Vorteile: Very simple. Nice app for drivers. Easy to drag and drop jobs

Nachteile: The GPS tracking on phones in field is spottty and inconsistent

von Cro Software Solutions an 17.4.2019

Hello, we are working on the new Off Line Drivers App and expect a release mid summer. this will resolve the connection issues as well. Thank you,

CRO Software has been a great solution for our company.

Ray H.
Industrial Waste Manager

Vorteile: Ease of use for dispatchers / drivers as well as the open lines of communication with CRO employees. They go above and beyond to listen to their customers in order to provide the best product possible. Keep up the good work!

von Cro Software Solutions an 29.3.2018

Thank you very much Ray, I hope all is well. However, If you ever have any issues at all I am sure you will give us a call. Thanks again for everything,

The Magnificent Crowsters!

Bewertet am 13.2.2019
Bryan S.
General Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very nice, practical system with great support.

Nachteile: Some features are not as user friendly as others.

von Cro Software Solutions an 17.4.2019

Hey Bryan, I would love to get more input on how we can improve any features in Cro to make them more user friendly. I hope all is well, we are here for you anytime. Thanks again,

Cro has made our business much easier and faster to manage.

Bewertet am 29.7.2018
Jeff A.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to schedule and track jobs and the drivers love the app for its GPS, how the jobs are displayed and tracked, and the ease for putting in landfill weights.

Nachteile: A few minor wrinkles that are not even worth mentioning and I'm sure that once we have time to be properly trained that those wrinkles will disappear. We implemented the software during our busy season so that is why we have not had time for full training on CRO. With that being said CRO is very easy to learn and use even with basic training. Great job on developing this software!

von Cro Software Solutions an 9.8.2018

Hello Jeff, Thank you very much the review. Please let us know any time at all if you have any questions or requests for modification of the software to better meet your requirements. Thank you again,