Filtern nach:

Über Ambra Health

Cloudbasierte medizinische Bildverwaltungssuite. Bildspeicherung, -austausch, -anzeige und EHR-Integration.

Erfahre mehr über Ambra Health

Mark W.
Mark W.
PACS Imaging Administrator in USA

Awesome Ambra!

The features and functionality of the Ambra product is outstanding. We use the system in three distinct ways - 1) sharing images to, receiving images from, and bi-directional sharing with our partners, 2) providing online access to images and reports for our referring community and patients, and 3) supporting our business of providing radiology reads for family practice, urgent care, chiropratic and other imaging providers without a radiologist on staff. These three features, or capabilities, go well beyond the VNA aspect of the product. It's so powerful that the VNA is almost an afterthought to how you'll use it.

There is a learning curve to this vast product and some of the terminology is new or different from the imaging industry standard. Don't let that shy you away from engaging with Ambra. It's well worth the effort.

Antwort von Ambra Health

Mark, Thank you so much for this wonderful review! It has been a pleasure to work with you and the entire Envision Radiology team, and we look forward to our ongoing partnership! Best, Chantel Hopper Director of Customer Success

David H.
Senior systems analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing flexibilty and easy to use software

Kommentare: From the get-go, we were able to schedule calls and diagram what we wanted to do and they just hit the ground running. The project managers are very well versed in the application and were able to give us a great direction while implementing Ambra in our hospital. Whenever I do image exchange with another hospital, I recommend they change vendors.

Out of all the image exchange companies out there Ambra is by far the easiest to set up and use. Not only did we just give them a list of frequent customers that we exchange images with often and they took care of installing the software and creating bi-directional image exchange, but, they also were able to provide a solution for our teleradiology customers even building interfaces for HL7.

There isn't much I don't like. They are easy to reach for support and have a very knowledgeable support desk.

Antwort von Ambra Health

Hi David, Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback. Best, Lucas Voli Customer Success Specialist lvoli@ambrahealth.com

Julie O.
Business Intelligence Analyst in USA

Ambra Health User Review

Kommentare: There are other things I did not like, but I cannot think of at the moment, as they were problems that came about as I was sending. Different occurrences on different days. Also I am a new employee to my company and we only started using Ambra more recently. There is a lack of reference/guidance on processes, procedures, and trouble shooting. Seems like everything comes with a price. What happens if its not our fault that the other provider isn't receiving? We have to get charged every time just to resend. Healthcare should be about quality care and not revenue. How can we afford to provide the best care to our patients if we can't afford to keep using a program that will safeguard their rights and information? Ambra has the potential to be great, but user functionality and costs need improvement. Not a lot of other providers have software that are up to date with ambra and cannot use it.

I like that the software is secure and we can attach pdf documents with the radiographs.

Some of the functionality, the steps that I have to take just to get to the radiographs that I want to send. The format or options that are available to us to send to recipients. I don't like how we can't track what was sent. I also don't think it's fair that there is a cost for every item that we send.

Antwort von Ambra Health

Hi Julie, Thank you for your feedback. I'm passing along your feedback to our product team. If you can send your email to me at jgoldstein@ambrahealth.com, I can help find a solution. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Best, Jake Goldstein Customer Success Manager jgoldstein@ambrahealth.com

PACS ADMINISTRATOR in USA

SOFTWARE THAT PROVIDES MANY SOLUTIONS SUCCESSFULLY

Kommentare: Ambra (aka DICOM GRID) has always been very pleasant to work with over these past (close to) 10 years. They have not 'nickel and dimed' us for every improvement/request like many vendors (GE for example) do.

1. Aids patients/care givers in providing their exams with other institutions/care givers. 2. Patients are no longer dependent on CDs. 3. Patients take more control of their healthcare needs by being able to view, share and download their own exams

appears to be too dependent on bandwidth for image viewing. Increased/efficient compression algorithms would be nice to facilitate the speed of download and viewing.

Antwort von Ambra Health

Hi Brian, Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback. Best, Lucas Voli Customer Success Specialist lvoli@ambrahealth.com

Scott C.
Tele - Intensivist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Reasonable but not great Radiograph reviewing

Kommentare: As above

The log in process is simple thanks to linkage with my company's log in process

ALL x rays should be readily reviewable when one is pulled up on the software. Currently, to look at old xrays, one has to back out of current study and then find older study with new search. VERY INCONVENIENT,

Antwort von Ambra Health

Hi Scott, Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to our continued partnership. Best, Jake Goldstein Customer Success Manager jgoldstein@ambrahealth.com

TeleMedicine Administrator in USA

Ambra (aka DICOM GRID) has been an outstanding partner with our facility

Kommentare: We have been using Ambra almost from their beginning. They have been a great partner with excellent support. They helped Frederick Memorial Hospital become one of the first health care facilities in the country that allows patients to use a patient portal to access their images for viewing, sharing and downloading

Zero foot print viewer, easy to download dicom files. Easy to transfer to outside facilities once the gateway has been created (which Ambra does with minimum effort on our part) Or if no gateway we use email to send studies. Which requires little effort for our users

Sometimes we have to use different filters to find a patients study e.g. if you just put in the medical record number you may not find the exam you want so you'll have to use the name and visa versa-but this is rare. This is really a non-issue but I wish they kept their name of DICOM GRID...

Lisa S.
Practice Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Ambra Review

Kommentare: Providers like the system and are able to send and receive images from all over the US.

Ease of use and the support is timely and efficient. Requests are addressed within 24 to 48 hours if not sooner.

There is not anything that I can think of that I don't like about the system. I guess if I were forced to pick a negative at this time it would be the cost but even so it is in line with like products.

Research Data Coordinator in USA

Good customer service

I liked Ambra's customer service, and their willingness to set up shared screen sessions upon short notice. These were incredibly useful to assist research sites in their uploads, and troubleshoot issues that I would not have been able to identify otherwise.

I feel like it could be easier for users/more user friendly- some of the research sites consistently had issues during upload. Maybe an instructional video? Calling the Ambra support number only connected you to surface-level assistance, while more of the issues that I experienced needed to be addressed by Ambra analysts.

Antwort von Ambra Health

Hi, Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback. Best, Lucas Voli Customer Success Specialist lvoli@ambrahealth.com

Senior Clinical Project Manager in USA
Pharmazeutika, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

AMBRAhealth

The simplicity of the platform makes my job as a project manager easier when dealing with clients. The support email is convenient to help clients with any issues so I do not have to.

There were only a few times where there were notification issues but they were fixed right away.

Research Fellow- Poggi Research Fellowship in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ambra orthopedic review

Images are easy to upload and windows make viewing easy

I have to frequently measure Cobb angle and take other angles/measurements​. The tools needed for this are not the best and have low sensitivity when adjusting.

Antwort von Ambra Health

Hi there, Thank you for your review! We are so glad that you enjoy using Ambra! We would love to hear more about your feedback concerning measuring Cobb angles. Please feel free to email me at jgoldstein@ambrahealth.com and I will submit a ticket for you! Best, Jake Goldstein Customer Success Manager jgoldstein@ambrahealth.com

Liana T.
IT Manager in USA

Great Product/Easy to use

Kommentare: I love having a direct contact with the same person who helped me in implementation. She is awesome. She makes sure we are taken care of. If we run into any issues that support is not familiar with or if they can't take care of it, she is always available and goes above and beyond to make things happen.

I liked how this software was so easy to use and was already integrated with our EHR, so the implementation was easy and streamlined because Ambra was already aware of what was required of us. I liked the support I received and continue to receive from Ambra and our Account Implementation Manager/Specialist. I like that clinicians/providers don't even have to leave the chart to see results and results are ready in minutes! The software covers everything we need and is always up and available when it is needed. I like how when you call into support, people are so helpful and understand that we need a quick resolution to our issues since we are in the healthcare industry. The help desk is always professional and helpful.

There is not much I don't like about the software except that I wish the ultrasound reports were a little more customizable. We also have some integration issues in our EHR, Athena Health, as we cannot see the report and the link to the studies in one report within the chart. We have two links that have to be clicked, one for the report and one for the link to the image. Clinicians complain about having to click so much, but it is better than what other companies are able to do with Athena. The problem is not necessarily with the software but with the level of integration.

Antwort von Ambra Health

Hi Liana, Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to our continued partnership. Best, Lucas Voli Customer Success Specialist lvoli@ambrahealth.com

David C.
Assistant Professor Orthopaedic Surgery in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

System has glitches and risks HPI Exposure

Kommentare: Our institution is using this software in the clinical setting to allow us to view outside imaging studies in all clinical environments. Additionally we are using it to allow sharing uploaded studies in the institution. Finally we are using it to allow outside radiology services and patients to upload studies online so that we can view them from a distance.

The ease and speed of uploading imaging studies is very good.

1) At least in our institutions implementation of the software, Each time you open the software the name of the last patient images you accessed and then search list is still populated and if you are using this software to show another patient their imaging studies, you risk a HIPPA violation because until the prior search is cleared another person's HPI is available to be seen on the screen. 2) This my reflect our institutions implementation of the software, but as a surgeon if I am in the OR and want to display images that are in AMBRA during the procedure, the viewer times out in just a few minutes making it not useful in that setting. 3) When viewing axial and either sagittal or coronal images in split screen mode, if you try to activate the slice locator function it will often severely slow down image navigation and often cause the program to freeze

Antwort von Ambra Health

Hi David, Thank you so much for your feedback. I would love to address your request. If you can send your email to me at chopper@ambrahealth.com, I can help find a solution. Best, Chantel Hopper Customer Success Director chopper@ambrahealth.com

Physician Assistant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Using Ambra Health for convenience of patient radiographic review

Kommentare: At New Jersey Spine Specialists we are largely happy with Ambra Health and its web based radiographic review software. Outside of an occasional delay while loading films, Ambra Health has streamlined radiographic review and has aided in patient diagnosis and timely medical treatment in orthopedic spine surgical care.

At the New Jersey Spine Specialists we have been using Ambra health PACS radiographic software upwards, close to five years now. We have grown familiar with the product and enjoy its merits of uploading patient images upon consultation then being able to review the films privately before discussing the films with the patients in examination rooms. The ease of using the software universally in more than one location has made patient care more timely and effective. We believe this has streamlined medical care and ultimately improve our patient outcomes with more efficient care.

Ambra Health at times has slow upload times. We have noticed radiographic images such as CAT scan and certain MRIs have large packet sizes which can result in viewing time delays. Overall, this is still fairly infrequent and usually manageable upon review.

Antwort von Ambra Health

Hi Brian, Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to our continued partnership. Best, Lucas Voli Customer Success Specialist lvoli@ambrahealth.com

Debbie H.
Lead X-ray tech in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good times and the bad times

Kommentare: The employees are always nice and want to help but they have cannot solve all the issues. We like AMBRA but do not love AMBRA.

It is fairly easy to use. The software has a lot of tools are doctors appreciate and they are easy to use. The staff is friendly when we have an issue with the software.

There seems to be a lot of glitches. We seem to have issues with the images coming across in a timely fashion. The images will come across fine and then there is an issue with one or two studies. This frustrates the doctors. The doctors come back to x-ray and want to know the issue. When AMBRA is emailed about the issue, we get the an automated response that the issue is being looked into. Two or three hours later we get an email stating the images are now available. We are aware the images are on AMBRA - it is a little late. The doctor has already come back to x-ray to view the images on the x-ray computer. When we talk to someone the response we get from AMBRA is "we will get with the developers" or "we will get with the engineers."

Antwort von Ambra Health

Hi Debbie, Thank you so much for your feedback. I would love to address your request. If you can send your email to me at lvoli@ambrahealth.com, I can help find a solution. Best, Lucas Voli Customer Success Specialist lvoli@ambrahealth.com

Tiffany M.
Radiology Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Ambra Health has saved us money over and over again!

Kommentare: The amount of money we were paying before was unreal! I was not the manager when the decision was made for the original software, but when I took over and heard the amount we were paying every month, I made it a personal mission to find something cheaper. That saved money can easily be put towards room upgrades or other modalities.

Easy to use! If I get a call at home to "fix" something I don't have to travel into the hospital, I can do it from home. Customer service is second to none! You are talking to real people and they more often than not can have an answer for you while on the phone. I had a LOT of questions when we first started using Ambra and they were at my beckon call and tremendous to work with. Easy to fix studies that need images removed or moved from study to study (we do not have a worklist.)

In the last year of having it, we have only had it happen once, but there was a website outage. You have to purchase as an add on a license for an "always up link". I would rather that option be available in the price or communicated up front. The outage only last 10-15 minutes and we are a very small hospital so there was no issue with it, but large busy 24/7 departments I think the add on would be a must!

Antwort von Ambra Health

Hi Tiffany, Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to our continued partnership. Best, Lucas Voli Customer Success Specialist lvoli@ambrahealth.com

Raymond H.
surgeon in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

adequate but not well tuned for high volume use

Kommentare: not super responsive. feels like a legacy enterprise company stuck in a start up body

web based although the images are stored locally.

there are too many clicks required to perform basic functions, e.g. loading a study from CD should not require 7+ clicks. sounds trivial but if you are doing this multiple times a day, this adds up over the course of a career. also, when the application loads after login, it loads a null search, which takes a very long time. the landing page after login should not search for anything but allow the user to perform the search (or other function) they logged in to do. again, sounds trivial but when it happens at least once a day it gets old quick. also, have not gotten any follow up on my multiple attempts at outreach regarding these issues.

Antwort von Ambra Health

Hi Raymond, Thank you so much for your feedback. I would love to address your request. If you can send your email to me at aschmidt@ambrahealth.com, I can help find a solution. Best, Anna Schmidt Customer Success Manager aschmidt@ambrahealth.com

Stacy S.
Network Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Ambra Health

Kommentare: We were able to move to a cloud based solution that gave us better management of our data and better access.

Its ease of use and that it is cloud based and clients can access it from anywhere. Patients can give anyone access to their images through the shareable interface.

We didn't really find anything we didn't like about the software. It is pretty much a whole package at a very good price compared to other PACs systems. Very affordable for smaller practices who can't afford to go with the larger PACs systems

Antwort von Ambra Health

Hi Stacy, Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to our continued partnership. Best, Lucas Voli Customer Success Specialist lvoli@ambrahealth.com

Jana R.
Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ambra

Kommentare: We have had nothing but the best experience so far. Nothing to complain about.

The cost was the best feature. We also liked that we could speak with someone and they were willing to get back to us in a timely manner.

The thing that I liked least was that we had to purchase anything. I can't really complain about any of the encounters we have had.

Antwort von Ambra Health

Hi Jana, Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback. Best, Lucas Voli Customer Success Specialist lvoli@ambrahealth.com

Betti C.
Sr. Applications Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Ambra Review

Kommentare: The product is great, would prefer to have more ownership in configurations, training is minimal and lacks documents or detail, support is very poor!

The software provided a solution to many image exchange obstacles we were facing.

As an administrator, I prefer to have more ownership in the configurations too much of the application is vendor controlled.

Antwort von Ambra Health

Hi Betti, Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to our continued partnership. Best, Anna Schmidt Customer Success Manager aschmidt@ambrahealth.com

Vice President, Marketing and Business Development in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simple and fulnctional image transport

Kommentare: Ambra has been a good business partner to us in building a market-leading quantitative CT analysis solution.

Ambra does exactly what our company needs it to do -- securely transmit thousands of imaging files from all over the world. It's interface is simple and we have been able to work with the team to customize the front end of the software.

There are some custom elements, such as rejecting certain types of scans, that we have to write ourselves, and sometimes the Ambra development team will change something in their backend which disrupts our custom code. But this happens very infrequently.

Antwort von Ambra Health

Hi Beran, Thank you for your review! We are so glad that you and your team enjoy using Ambra! We look forward to continuing to work with you. Best, Jake Goldstein Customer Success Manager jgoldstein@ambrahealth.com

Lena N.
Physician Assistant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

easy emr system

Easy, user friendly. Not difficult to learn

Sometimes shutss off randomly or when i click on a tab, it doesnt letme write it, or if it lets me write in the tab- it erases my documentation

Antwort von Ambra Health

Hi Lena, Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to our continued partnership. Best, Jake Goldstein Customer Success Manager jgoldstein@ambrahealth.com

VP Marketing & Business Development in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding image transfer

Kommentare: We enable critical image analysis to inform life changing procedures for emphysema using Ambra. Our customers rely on the security and reliability of the system to access this service and serve the needs of their emphysema patients.

Very reliable, low cost platform for image transfer. Was very responsive to our needs for a custom solution and enabled us to build a high reliability, custom business to business service

Sometimes we want to do things that the service is not designed to do, but generally the team is very good about working with us to resolve.

Antwort von Ambra Health

Hi Beran, Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to our continued partnership. Best, Jake Goldstein Customer Success Manager jgoldstein@ambrahealth.com

Brian B.
MRI Tech in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Small MRI business: AMBRA suits our needs very well.

Kommentare: I easily recommend it as a basic PACS for small imaging facilities (size?) doing typical diagnostic imaging.

The user interface is very easy to utilize with a small learning curve. Access Online (in the Cloud) is very convenient. Very easy to share/send a study via email. Good user role controls.

Two things: My facility does a lot of fMRI studies which produce thousands of images per study. What we need to do with them after the scan unfortunately doesn't work well with AMBRA's system. Secondly, I know that AMBRA promotes emailing studies over burning CDs. I agree with that but occasionally still need to burn a CD. The AMBRA system lets me burn a CD, not as easily as in other systems I've utilized, but I can't figure out how to burn two or more studies onto one CD.

Antwort von Ambra Health

Hi Brian, Thank you so much for your feedback. I would love to address your request. If you can send your email to me at lvoli@ambrahealth.com, I can help find a solution. Best, Lucas Voli Customer Success Specialist lvoli@ambrahealth.com

Diane H.
IS Manager in USA

Ambra Health Review

Configuring for VNA is straight forward and reliable. The image viewer has a lot of features such as window leveling, annotating, zooming all while keeping an intuitive layout. The exam and patient information is clearly visible. Collaboration is quick and simple. Customization of the features is easy based on user role set up or Ambra support. Image and report sharing to a patient is uncomplicated and the registration for patients to view their images is simple.

Load time for tomos is slow, though it is most probably inherent with cloud systems given the file sizes.

Antwort von Ambra Health

Hi Diane, Thank you so much for your response. It is much appreciated. We are so glad that you are enjoying using Ambra, and I can say from the entire Ambra team that it has been a pleasure working with you and the rest of your team. Without customers like yourself, we would not be the same company. Looking forward to continuing to work with you! Best, Jake Goldstein Customer Success Manager jgoldstein@ambrahealth.com

Melissa L.
Application Specialist II in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Ambra Survey

Kommentare: We used to send and receive images via disk or thumb drive in an overnight package. We are saving money and time sending electronically.

I like that the software is user friendly. Makes sending images electronically much easier and less time consuming. I can send request to receive images and send images simply by using an email. The one time I had difficulty with a set of images their customer support was very helpful in resolving the issue in a timely manner.

The software doesn't work well with Internet Explorer. It times out or the images fail to send. It is best to use Google Chrome.

Antwort von Ambra Health

Hi Melissa, Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback. Best, Lucas Voli Customer Success Specialist lvoli@ambrahealth.com