Great Tool & Responsive Customer Support

Bewertet am 26.7.2018
David R.
Independent Consultant

Vorteile: Configuration is done by a GUI which makes it easy to setup initially but options make the tool even more powerful. I'm learning every day about alternative ways to return even richer data for example using regular expressions or scraping data from popups.

Nachteile: With such an advanced feature set, it is often not obvious how a feature works. The documentation is okay and there is a healthy community of active users willing to help (and even some YouTube How-To videos) but I've had to invest a lot of effort into learning to use the product properly. Suggest a guided tutorial from start-to-finish highlighting the features. Individual FAQs are documented, but the entire workflow would be helpful.

Best Scrapper Explored till now

Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Ankur G.
Operations Manager
Strafverfolgung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Day by day webharvy is improving a lot and becoming smarter day by day. So I would rate 4.8 of 5.

Vorteile: I can scrape any website till now either this way or that way.

Nachteile: Few websites like eBay, I have other good option in terms of speed.

WebHarvy-Easy To Use, Incredible Fast Response Support With Very Detail Video Guide

Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Henry H.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am trying to find an efficient and accurate way of capture web data and transfer the data into excel format for further analysis. WebHarvy has met my objectives and I will have the flexibility of saving a configuration, edit and deploy again and again, saving much valuable time and money.

Vorteile: To me, the support given by the WebHarvy Support Engineer, is of upmost importance. As a new user, whenever I am not sure of any step in "How To do this or that", I am able to rely on their 5 Stars quality responses. It is easy to apply the software's algorithm to configure my specific requirement for web data.

Nachteile: I would like to learn more about the use of Regular Expression.

A Good Tool for Non Programmers

Bewertet am 23.11.2019
Feng W.
Assistant Professor
Marktforschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is great for non programmers and easy to use. I LOVE the customer service team. They reply my answers promptly in the email. I think the tech support team is the most valuable customer experience part for this product.

Vorteile: It is relatively easy to use. Customer Support team has been a great help.

Nachteile: Unstable. For example, I use the same .xml file in scheduled scrapping, it gives me different output, e.g., omitting some pages.

Great software and super easy to use, but slow to scrape

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Renata A.
PhD Student - Applied Mathematics
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As I mentioned above I'm using webHarvy to scrape reviews from tripadvisor for a thesis. I have to teach how to scrape to students from the economics PhD program. So in my case the more user friendly the software is the better. And for this purpose I highly recommend WebHarvy.

Vorteile: It is really easy to use this software. It's super user friendly, I already used python to do the job and other softwares but this one was the best for me in this aspect. Also, the support stuff is really helpful to the point of showing me another way of writing the start url because this way would be easier to scrape, really grateful to them.

Nachteile: The speed to scrape. I'm scraping reviews on tripadvisor. When I get a beach that only has 60 or 100 reviews is okay, but when I get the others that have over 1000 reviews I have to leave the computer running and go out because it takes reaally long to give me the results while the other software and python gives me 200 reviews in less than a minute.

One of the best scrapper with ease to use

Bewertet am 2.8.2018
Ankur G.
Operations Manager
Forschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The best part is crawling front page details from platforms within minimum time. Saves time by running as back end

Nachteile: For few platforms it takes over night to give result which I can get within an hour from other software

WebHervey software - 10/10 ease of use and great customer support, which I use alot!

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Terrie S.
ecommerce store owner
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am able to copy large amounts of data from suppliers that would generally be very time consuming without this product.

Vorteile: I tried a couple of other similar software, WebHarvey is a great product, I ask for help on a regular basis, they always have answers to my problems, I try to get help for other software that I use but no where near as good as the help WebHarvy provide. I love the way they make a short video on the steps/process, It makes it very easy to use.
they help with which Regex code to use to extract certain text.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything really off the top of my head, If I could It would only be a minor issue.

WebHarvy - the best Web scraping tool so far

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Patrycja K.
Private Tutor
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am satisfied because it can do really a lot and does not cost a lot of money in comparison to its possibilities.

Vorteile: 1.It is efficient and precise.
2. I can use extra proxies to hide mu own one and prevent it from being blocked.
3. I pay for the program once and can use it for the rest of my life.

Nachteile: This program can handle infinite scrolling the best from all others which I have tested but still sometimes there are some problems, e.g. scrolling is finished too early and a lot of data is left, not scraped. However, the problem might caused be the websites being scrolled which might be blocking further actions.

Awesome!

Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Anderson S.
System Administrator

Kommentare: I'm able to initially get the data i needed... just need to improve the speed if scrapping more than 15+ pages.

Vorteile: I like the product for ease of use. Also no coding needed for you to scrape a website. Also the support is great in helping you to achieve your goal.

Nachteile: When you scrape 15+ pages its too slow to finish it. like 6-8 hours. I think also the csv file im having issues when I import it to a mysqldb.. so i use mysql direct import.

Positive Feedback for the growth of the software

Bewertet am 10.4.2019
Amogh P.
Researcher
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: excellent software and team. Wish you more success and all the best.

Vorteile: User friendly. Excellent customer support. Specially, Virat, always helps me when I come out with any doubt.

Nachteile: Speed. Scrapping should be fast. Recently I tried to scrape a simple data (around 20,000 observation, with 10 variables) it took me 48 hours to do that. I kept my laptop continuously on for 48 hours. speed of the software has to be improved.

Awesome software

Bewertet am 21.9.2018
Lead Generation

Kommentare: the benefits i have using webharvy it puts food on the table!

Vorteile: what i like about webharvy its easy to use and extremely excellent service

Nachteile: i have no negative review for this software

Zoominfo

Bewertet am 14.2.2019
Nhan L.
Ceo
Architektur & Planung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Zoominfo. And the others app

Vorteile: Comfortable. Quickly. I think this app can be better than

Nachteile: I wish webharvy can be share more tips. And special is xml files

Great Product & Outstanding Support

Bewertet am 4.10.2018
Graeme M.
Managing Director

Kommentare: We have used WebHarvy for over 9 months to data mine weekly specials from Australia's 2 major supermarket chains covering 20 different regional areas and approx 5,000 products every week. We have to congratulate WebHarv Support for their extremely fast response to issues we have encountered which is easily the best service we've ever had from any software supplier.

Vorteile: Very easy to use and provides great capabilities that more than met our needs.

Nachteile: We were able to set up reasonably complex data mining but some areas seem to be quite complex - this is not a negative comment about WebHarvy but lack of expertise on our part. We would be highly supportive should WebHarvy provide an online Consultancy service (possibly first 15 minutes free upon purchase and then charged in say 15 minute periods) to ensure we utilise the full capabilities of WebHarvy.

webharvy ,it is amazing ,using easy and support is perfect

Bewertet am 19.9.2016
Ayhan A.
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have tried to use other miner software but they are not easy to use and you have to be expert to understand software first ,but webharvy is simple like your browser and command is visual so understanding of using it will take 5 minutes not more .

Vorteile: 1 - easy to use it
2-visual interface
3-support ,in any time they are with you .

Nachteile: it has everything ,no issue .

Fantastic product with top of the line Customer Support

Bewertet am 19.6.2017
Joshua G.
Revenue & Tax Specialist IV
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We set out to mine specific data from a website and were able to extract all the crucial information and more using WebHarvy. We were able to use this data for multiple analyses and plan to capture more periodically.

Vorteile: WebHarvy has been a fantastic utility for our projects that require compiling data via web-scraping. I do not have a background in code-writing, nor have I used any other software that served a data-mining purpose but WebHarvy was very user-friendly (If you go through the tutorials). When I ran into an issue pertaining to the site I was scraping, one quick email to the customer rep, a WebHarvy Support Engineer, resulted in step-by-step instructions and a how-to video being posted on their youtube channel specifically catered to my work needs. I can't say enough good things about WebHarvy Support. My direct supervisor recently attended a conference and recommended WebHarvy to four other jurisdictions to assist them with their regulatory needs.

Nachteile: My only suggestion would be to possibly include a "Text to Columns" conversion tool for post-.csv extraction. Time spent on this project definitely bottle-necked around when cleaning up the .csv document.

Great software and value, fantastic support. Would highly recommend

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Connor S.
Marketer

Vorteile: The ease of use. I've only had brief experience working with scrapers, but the training/demonstration videos really made this software pleasant to work with. Support is great and can help you on specific tasks and projects.

Nachteile: None really. It would be great if there was an automatic email grabber feature that could be used on different website formatting.

WebHarvy is probably the best value-for-money scraping software you can purchase

Bewertet am 5.4.2019
Darko D.
Market Analyst
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am a Market Analyst in a Real Estate Industry.
WebHarvy is helping me to get a competitive advantage and to do an excellent work.
I truly recommend using it!

Vorteile: WebHarvy doesnt cost much. It is really user friendly and easy to use.
Also, it is a powerful tool which gives so many options and possibilities.
It is really improving the quality of my work, on so many levels.
WebHarvy’s support team is really the best. All the compliments!

Nachteile: I would just like to see some additional improvements in further updates, such as cloud service or dealing with CAPTCHA code.

Very functional tool

Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Giorgio L.
MD
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Once installed it worked immediately, thanks also to the really many examples available with videos.

Vorteile: The customer support is simply amazing. The software is easy to use, but some pages may be difficult to scrap, as they are built to make scraping difficult. A short message to the support team solved the problems in a few minutes. They come out with the solution in really a short time

Nachteile: In one case the page was so difficult to scrap I had to record videos of my attempts, to show them to the support team. But in the end they found a solution. So, I would say, no real defect and very good value for money

A light in the tunnel

Bewertet am 4.8.2019
Willem N.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I want to gather accommodation data for a web site

Vorteile: It seems potent. Hopefully it can do what I need.
I can get my money back within 15 days if not satisfied.

Nachteile: After functioning for one day it ceased to work. It simply won't open.
The customer support is slow or non-existent over weekends.
I don't know how to get it started again.

Great team and software

Bewertet am 9.7.2019
bdm
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: very stable and works perfectly - would highly recommend

Nachteile: any issues are fixed almost straight away

Most workable solution for mining data from any website. Works best with Amazon and ebay to get data

Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Muhammad T.

Kommentare: best tool in market for data mining

Vorteile: The most best part of this software is that tutorials are available on youtube.com for many big websites.
Configuring a mining project is also very easy and you get many hints from videos and other blogs

Nachteile: Scrapping stop from time to time and you need to keep an eye all the time to resume.
Unattended operation for big data is not possible and sometime you loose data after several days of scarpping

Very helpful support

Bewertet am 26.10.2019
Valentin H.
E-commerce
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Vorteile: His support. He is so awesome ! And Using webharvy is very easy compared to other scraping software

Nachteile: There isn't condition tools. But no probs compared to all of other tools included

Great software and wonderful customer support

Bewertet am 24.1.2017
Ann D.

Kommentare: I've been using Webharvy for over 18 months now and I can honestly say it has made my life, and my job, so much easier. The support I get from their team is amazing. No question is too big to ask. And they even provide videos sometimes to help with what I need to be done. They answer right away, and always with a solution!
I have tried a few other similar software available, and by far Webharvy is superior to the others out there. For value for money, they are great.

Great Customer Support

Bewertet am 22.8.2018
Brenda K.
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Good visuals for learning! Excellent customer support.

Nachteile: I don't really have anything I dislike about the software.

Great scraping software

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Stephanie S.
It manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Webharvey is really is to use and effective. It comes with a great customer support

Nachteile: I love this product and I can't say anything I didn't like