Über Zoho Inventory

Bestands- und Auftragsmanagement für wachsende Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Inventory

Lack of integration partners without using some sort of connector.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Inventory

Zoho Inventory hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 387 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Inventory bereits verwendet?

Software Engineer in USA
Halbleiter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Robust inventory management tool

Kommentare: Provides a wide variety of functions to optimally manage inventory tracking.

Facilitates tracking of products at all stages through a verification and logging mechanism for employees. Allows you to generate reports for real-time analysis, enabling you to review, track and manage supplies efficiently. The suite of integrations it offers is simple to perform and very productive. With bar code scanners you can be very accurate in collecting data on products in stock.

It was a bit complicated to finalize the integration with some third party platforms.

Estefania
Estefania
Engineering Project Specialist in Argentinien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

To succeed in today's competitive marketplace, maintaining accurate customer data is essential.

Kommentare: I can say that Zoho Inventory has helped reduce inventory management errors and have a clearer view of how sales are performing. As for recommendations, I recommend Zoho Inventory to anyone who needs to manage their inventory efficiently and quickly. It is a useful and easy-to-use tool that saves time and increases productivity. In summary, I am delighted with my experience using Zoho Inventory. It is a valuable tool that has helped me manage my inventory quickly and efficiently.

I can highlight that Zoho Inventory allows me to manage inventory efficiently and quickly, saving time and increasing my productivity. I also like that Zoho Inventory offers various reports and statistics that help me make better decisions and better understand how my business is performing. Zoho Inventory can help you achieve this goal by streamlining your sales and inventory management processes and ensuring that your customer data is always up-to-date and accurate.

I believe integration with other company programs could be improved, although this has not been a big issue for me so far. Also, although it doesn't affect performance too much, I would like to see more customization of some platform aspects.

Cybele
Human Resource Manager in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best tool for order and inventory management

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The experience is great. My work has been so easy and perfect.

Firstly, the dashboard looks nice. It is so easy and simple to navigate through it. It also can be integrated with other tools hence making work easier.

So far, i have not encountered any issues in this great software.

Gregory
Pressident in USA
Möbel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shopify users, beware of Zoho!

Kommentare: Impossible to contact the dev team, even by email, which would have saved me two years of lost development time on my end. There is not even an effective communication channel between Customer Support and their own development team. It's one of those "I.T. doesn't talk to inferior beings" outfits. You know the type.
Low integrity: If you make a mistake and misguide a paying customer, accept responsibility and issue a refund. It's the very least they could have done.

On paper, Zoho had all the flexibility and scalability we were looking for, but it turns out that it is incompatible with a Shopify store that has more than a few months of data. It won't import the data. This is not a misunderstanding and there is no workaround. Details below.

We bought it to be our CRM and Inventory Management System for our Shopify office furniture store. On installation, it would only import the last two months of transactions from Shopify. That's a disaster. For all of our regular customers, they'd have two accounts and we'd have to look in both places to find a past order, not to mention re-creating all of their account data by hand in the new system if they hadn't purchased in the last two months, and we'd have no idea what their lifetime value was. Zoho support was sure I had done something wrong. It took weeks for them to decide that Shopify was the problem. They told me Shopify was blocking the export of the data. So I called Shopify. They told me (in an hour) that they have an automatic block to prevent hacking but all Zoho had to do was to call them and they'd unblock them! Over a period of weeks, I tried to get to the right department to tell the install team or dev team about this, and no one seemed to know what I was talking about. They kept insisting it was a Shopify problem. A support rep got back to me a few months later and said the limitation had actually been built into Zoho and it would be fixed in the next version update. So, foolishly, I kept paying. I kept checking in and finally, two years later, they told they have no plans to fix this problem, and no, I couldn't have a refund even though I was waiting for them to fix what they told me they would fix, and had never used the product.

Zakhar
Zakhar
Manager in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Good and inexpensive alternative for inventory management

Zoho made it easy to switch from a different system. Setup was not the smoothest but I can't say it was too painful. It does the job and for the price I think it's a good option.

I would like a few things added to Zoho going forward. - Being able to see COGS for various inventory adjustments and sales. Currently, we have to integrate with Zoho Books to see those but it would be great to have that option built in. - Average historical cost per product for all products. Currently, we can only see the average cost of products in stock only.

Sancharini S
Sancharini S
Admin Executive in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Practical, economical option for Inventory Management

Kommentare: Functional company, hands on management. Can write to them any time, it's a different thing that they don't reply, but get the ball moving through their team !

Practical features that are used by any warehouse daily, pick list, packing list, item management, batch / serial number management etc... all in all a complete package for warehouse management.

Can be more economical due to scale of zoho, they could pass some more discount to clients.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Inventory: Complete solution / package to run a business, not only inventory management.

Miguel
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: I would say it's been a great experience overall.

Pretty much a simple, great system all around.

Honestly there's a learning curve, but nothing too rough.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho Books

Warum Zoho Inventory gewählt wurde: Ease of access, better inventory stocking and customer functionality.

Zuvor genutzte Software: QuickBooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Inventory: Had heard about it from a family member from his small business, had to give it a shot.

Matt
President in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wholesale Distributor Using Zoho Inventory

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Having an all in one platform is easy for us to navigate. We previously used multiple platforms and nothing synced. We now have perfect inventory management and don't risk losing stock or overselling items.

I would like more payment processor options that could be integrated with the invoice feature. Stripe suspended our account because of a surge of transactions and refunded half of the orders. Stripe is also holding 5 figures of funds that it did not refund. We broke none of its TOS. Adding better processors would be very nice. It would also be extremely helpful to have bulk image upload supported in the inventory import feature. We deal with thousands of items in our inventory and cannot manually add pictures for each one.

Brad
Managing Member in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Great Price, and easy to set-up and use

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

the inventory control is easy to setup and manage

would like to see a few different features on entering product in system but work well the way it is.

Sayma
Sayma
It Technician in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Staying on Track with Zoho

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall if you want to keep track of your stock, especially if your selling, Zoho is a great tool to use.

My previous school did not have an inventory system so I thought I'd give this a go. It was really great and easy to get the hang of. I like how you can see the status of inventory in bulk or individually easily.

It's mostly centred around sales / commerce, not really for schools.

Liliana
Cloud Solution Specialist in Rumänien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good value for money - best works for small businesses

Kommentare: Easy to track inventory, reporting is quite clear and straight forward

Ease of use and the customer support are very efficient.

Some basic features like average cost of an item not possible to have it displayed with users of an organization other than Admins.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Cin7 Core

Warum Zoho Inventory gewählt wurde: Zoho Inventory is more reliable than Sage

Zuvor genutzte Software: Sage 50cloud Accounting

Peter
COO in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very complete management system. Take a while to set up and the integration with vendors is tough.

Kommentare: Currently none because of frustration with setting everything up and some roadblocks I have run into. I really want to get this up and running so I can implement throughout my organization but the current challenges are driving me nutz.

Very complete! I like the overall feel and UI for this software. I like how it was thought about and implemented. I like that it offers many integrations and generally can do nearly everything I need it to do. I like how it is like lego's, I can select one module and then when ready set up another Zoho module and they will work together. Over all I like the product.

Set up documentation could use some work. Getting stuck when so close to complete caused me to stop using it due to frustration. When returning, my trial was over before I completed the setup. I am not going to purchase until I know it will work and meet my needs. So now I am stuck using the free version when I want more. Meaningful documentation and/or help and I would already be a customer using the software. Instead I am aggravated and frustrated figuring out what my next step is. Use Zoho or look elsewhere.

Ellen
COO in Kanada

Great for Inventory!

Kommentare: The customer service is fairly decent ... they are hard to connect with sometimes being that they are all based in India and I'm in North America.

I like the detailed invoices, the ability to run all sorts of reports and the capability of doing invoicing/inventory etc all in one program.

Ok .. here is the biggest con for this product. It doesn't automatically synch with woocommerce. I had to buy an additional 2 synch connectors to use this with my online store. you would think in this day and age that it would automatically synch, but I have to implement Kloud connector to link woo commerce to Zoho and a second one to synch it back ... at a cost of an additional $30 USD per connector per month. Gets to be costly.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Easy to use and affordable

Kommentare: As I mentioned before, its probably the only software affordable that includes all the necessary features to run a small company like mine.

Integration with Shopify very easy. Pricing affordable with many features for a small company to afford.

Clients with different currencies not easy. I am a company in Canada with Inventory in the USA and most of my customers are in USA.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Cin7 Core und QuickBooks Online

Warum Zoho Inventory gewählt wurde: I need it integration online with Shopify

Zuvor genutzte Software: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Inventory: I can track serial numbers

Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

The best Small business tools

I love how easy it was to intergrate with ebay. the listings synced over, the orders, the customer profile, everything. Hands down the easiest and most time and cost sufficient program i hvae tried.

i love all the different Apps available, but im not sure if i c an get one app for a certain price and it work completely without having to purchase another subscriptiion for another service.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho CRM, FreshBooks und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Zuvor genutzte Software: ENVI

Urszula
ECommerce Consultant in Polen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Zoho Inventory is a simple tool for simple shops

Kommentare: I have been working with this application for over 1 year now. It changes step by step in a good direction but still there are some obstacles for importing/exporting data, duplicates and simple product management.

easy to use, simple configuration, many integrations with accounting software and shops via connectors or built-in with Shopify.

it is still under development. There are no bundled or configurable products that exist in eCommerce world. It makes the stock management a little bit tricky. In the business world SKU data is an indicator of the product. In Zoho Inventory it is an item name... and SKU. Sometimes I do not understand the logic behind some rules.

Good but not great

Kommentare: This inventory software worked great when we used BigCommerce but once we switched to Shopify it wouldn't connect with our website. Inventory counts we're constantly off. This platform is intuitive and easy to use but I wouldn't recommend it.

The interface is intuitive and easy to use. Everything is straightforward and laid out in a pretty logical way.

It didn't work well for us when we switched shopping platforms from BigCommerce to Shopify. It also does not work with SKUlabs.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho inventory - My saviour

Cloud Based ERP. SKU serial tracking feature. Awesome UI payment reminders integration with ICICI bank portal feature

I still feel Customer care could be an area to work out for fast solving queries. Although m very happy with the support , the fast responsive call back for new users who works live on the product and stuck for help , could be an area to focus. Still cheers to whole Zoho Team for an awesome product

Tabak, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great App

Easy to use, very versatile, it has become seamlessly essential to our business

Customer service is a bit slow and clunky

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Choice for Inventory Software

Kommentare: We use Zoho Inventory to manage our medical simulation lab at my university. It's an actually pretty complex inventory to manage, but ZI handles it great!

My favorite part of Zoho Inventory is the customer service. They are on the ball whenever I have issues. I get immediate response each time I have a question. If they don't know the answer, I'm kept in the loop with updates until my issue has been resolved! I also like that all of my vendor contacts are accessible in one place. Finally, the mobile app is surprisingly in depth and capable. I can track orders, inventory, recent activity, etc.

Honestly, I don't have many complaints. If I were to think of my top one (which isn't a huge issue) is that multiple layers of approval for receiving products can be a bit confusing.

ANTONIS
Photographer in UK
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Love this software! Really useful.

Kommentare: To manage and monitor inventory reports on a daily and weekly basis!

I use this software at the studio to monitor and manage inventory reports, and easily access data and plans for our daily, weekly and monthly schedules, especially delivering photographic equipment, receiving orders and monitoring the overall process.

The price! It could be a better deal, more cheap. I find it a bit expensive. But apart from this, I am happy with this product!

Josef
Integrations in Tschechien
Computer-Hardware, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Zoho is very easy on eyes

Kommentare: We would like to replace our aging, Java-based accounting software with this ERP, and hoping to integrate other products such as Books and Help Desk as well as Single Sign-on and writing our own apps as extensions to the Inventory.

It is so good to look at. I reviewed some of the competitors (Unleashed, DEAR and Cin7) and Zoho products provide the best user interface. It's very simple and familiar, menus have just one or two levels, it works very well on a Mac in Safari (which isn't something you could tell about the others). They also have good-looking and working iOS apps with barcode scanning - again, the others are missing out there. As for the integrations, it looks like they have quite extensive API and Single Sign on, but I have to expose that area more.

As they have their own Books, there's no direct integration with either XERO or Intuit. But we're willing to give Books a go, especially if it really is UK ready.

Shaun
Founder in Neuseeland
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Couldn't live without it

Zoho Inventory is by far the best software out on the market to handle inventory tracking as well as creating sales orders and invoices. It's super customizeable and very professional-looking.

Inventory tracking was slightly hard to set up, since I didn't understand exactly how Zoho handled it. But after talking with customer service, we figured it out and it works great now.

Industrieautomation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Use of Zoho Inventory system in Russia

Kommentare: With Zoho Inventory I am running a stock control, as well as creating orders, invoices and packages.

Easy to use and much fuctionallity software. I was looking for this kind of software for my small stock management. Highly recommend to use for improving business efficiency, and most importantly to control your business at a fingertip (App is working perfectly). Multiuser system helps to accommodate different activities and job specifications to use employee, thus creating a functional vertical integration value chain. All actions are stored and as an Admin I can observe actions of my empoyees. More control less arguments and distraction for business efficiency.

Some of my employees are native in Russian language, and unfortunately Zoho Inventory is not running on Russian language, that is the only thing I would like to add. Everything else working perfectly.

Jose Rafael
Jose Rafael
Asistente administrativode distribución de GLP in Venezuela

An invaluable tool to organize our stock at work.

Kommentare: Before using Zoho Inventory, we had a software compendium that allowed us to do the same work now, but we took a lot of time in the organization of accounting and distribution of liquefied gas. Zoho Inventory agglutinated all these functions simplifying the work of inventorying

Another great invention of the Zoho brand, with its inventory version, has created excellent expectations in our company, and there are many reasons. -Organizes in real time the stock of LPG liquefied gas in bulk, allowing us to know exactly how much product we have. -Elaboration of simple route guides for each of the products. -Organize the order, shipping, payments, and information of our customers. - Update the status of the order in real time

Like other programs of the Zoho chain, it is essential that the internet has an acceptable stability and speed, otherwise the software does not work optimally