Über i2B Connect

Erfahre mehr über i2B Connect

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie i2B Connect bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Stuart H.
Governance & Security Manager in UK
Essen & Trinken, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Many Years of Fuss Free Proceurment and Great Service

Kommentare: The software has given us over 15 years of reliable service. It is well liked by the Procurement and Supply Chain teams in Princes and across our whole supply base partners. Communication of purchase contracts, purchase orders, shipment data and arrival dates is quick and easy. A great product and a great company to work with.

Princes have been using 12B Connect in conjunction with SAP for over 15 years. It's easy to set up and deploy and easy to use for Princes colleagues, suppliers and other supply chain partners. The interface with SAP is simple and reliable. The software is functional and i2B have always been willing and quick to add features that we have requested subject to rigorous business analysis, design and testing. The 12B team are highly capable, responsive and a real pleasure to work with.

It's hard to find anything to highlight here. Whenever the product has not been able to meet our needs i2B have developed it until it does!

Wanda H.
Operational Purchasing Manager in UK
Metallabbau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

I2b The Journey

Kommentare: My i2b journey has been very exciting I've worked very closely with the team over the years and they have always listened and found solutions to the many curve balls I've thrown at them
I2b Connect is a excellent conduit between the MRP system and the vendor it supports the supply chain
on many levels I am proud to have been part of the journey

The layout is very user friendly and compatible to all MRP systems You can capture a snapshot of your order book in real time enabling you to prioritse and deal with issues very quickly Live system updates. reduced expediting costs and automated reporting If goods need to be pulled in pushed out or cancelled the system will send automated requests to the vendor The software also allows the vendor to notify the buyer if they have similar issues The software also captures changes in a PO price, qty, drawing revisions and and expediting communication Reduced invoice queries Everything is documented and date, time stamped No need to compile scorecards to manage vendor OTD all captured in the system

Onboarding vendors can be a challenge Frequency of passing information between you and the vendor needs to be right You need to have stable clean data in your MRP system with good date management at the deployment of i2b

Rodne N.
Strategic Procurement Lead in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

I2B Initial Review

Kommentare: Overall, I am pleased with I2B. Aggreko is working to increase usage across all areas.

I2B helps to standardize the Requisitions process. I2B is easy to use, and the I2B team has been very open for additional needs and functionality. I2B communicates with our Infor purchasing software.

It would be great to have more email alerts sent as different steps in the process have been completed. There are some additional needs being developed that I wish would have been considered during the initial implementation. Supplier Agreement and Supplier Item Number fields

Zeynel B.
Director & Founder in UK

i2B is a brilliant purchase to pay solution complementary to MRP & ERP systems

Kommentare: Implementing any type of software is a challenge but Team i2B is always available when you need them to help and remove process pains relating to supply chain management. You are not just using a purchase to pay software but also benefiting from excellent customer service, years of experience and best practice.

Great purchase to pay software filling the gap in your supply chain processes and managing your supply chain cycle - implemented and supported by an excellent team of professionals and experts in their fields.

None. If you need support, Team i2B will is there for you. If you need a new feature or have an improvement suggestion, just talk to Team i2B.

Paul R.
Business Systems Manager in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Effective Supply Chain Collaboration using i2B Connect

Kommentare: Overall experience with i2B Connect and the software provider is very favourable and has provided benefits in terms of reduced overhead costs by automating the communication of data with suppliers

Very scalable solution - simple to add new suppliers and now with the added option of placing some suppliers on the i2B lite version . User interface has been vastly improved in the last 16 years for ease of use both as a supplier and a buyer. Customer Support is always very efficient and fast in resolving any queries, and the software provider is always responsive to requested enhancements.

The system is very effective in managing the main elements in the procure to pay cycle - occasional problems are usually due to timing issues of transferring the data to i2B from our ERP system

Catrina H.
UK & International Logistics Lead in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I2B review

Kommentare: Great, excellent customer service team and product

Very easy to use on any device. No training required, easy to navigate

Required some development for service PO's

Lilian D.
Head of procurement in UK
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

2nd year using i2B

I use i2B every day to communicate with our suppliers. Was quickly implemented within 6 weeks from start to end. Excellent support. Very happy.

I know they're working on a Power BI link for reporting, really would like this feature when its released.

Christopher H.
P2P Project Manager in UK
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

i2B - transforming our P2P process

Kommentare: The ease of use has made deploying the i2B tool an enjoyable task and the technical support provided has been first class. The i2B team seem to thrive on challenges and have welcomed our many questions/requests to tailor the tool to our needs resulting in a product that is a great fit for our business.

The ease of use has made it easy for our business to adopt the tool and everyone has very quickly become comfortable using it. It's removed a lot of manual inputs, reduced email traffic and brought a tremendous amount of efficiency to our P2P processes.

The tool is always saving any changes being made which is great because it means we don't lose work but it can add time to processing requisitions.

Hari K.
Head of Procurement - P2P in USA
Öl & Energie, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

i2B customer review

Kommentare: i2B really is a game changer and our end game is to reduce the overall PO costs in a period of time.

i2B integration with our ERP system enhanced the data visibility, order processing & tracking and Invoice Accuracy. The ability to process requisitions and POs from a mobile device is very helpful and time saving especially in this pandemic situation.

I don't really have anything that I unlike about the tool. If I really have to say something then it is the design of the reports, which could be little more improved.

Lilian T.
Owner in UK
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

i2B Procure to Pay

Kommentare: i2B really has been a game changer for us, saved so much money for us as a business.

Up and running within a few weeks, really easy to use and roll out to our suppliers.

More reporting and analytics would be useful.

James R.
Purchasing Director in UK
Bekleidung & Mode, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Purchase to Pay software

Kommentare: Having been using i2B Connect for 12 months now, it delivers all our purchase orders to our suppliers. They can view / download their orders and update with approval / decline / change requests to delivery dates. They can update their shipping confirmations and download real time reports / outstanding orders / KPIs / OTD stats real time. Invoices can be uploaded and matched automatically. Very easy to use. Would 100% recommend.

Easy to use. SaaS. No supplier training required. On-boarding very quick and easy.

None