Great reporting software

Guy A.

Kommentare: Overall is a great reporting system, not many similar alternatives, I can see Data Studio as an alternative but it's far more complex and technical. It's easy when you design a simple report, but when you are looking to create something big, it becomes frustrating!

Vorteile: Great list of data sources to pull from,
Ability to drill down into the data, segmenting, sorting, etc.
Great customer services, always been helpful and were deploying almost every suggestion we have requested.

Nachteile: It could take hours to built reports, even if they are templated. We could spend hours on designing reports instead of analysing the data.

von Whatagraph an 9.10.2019

Hey, Guy! Thanks so much for your feedback. I'd love to help you speed up the process with report building, I'm sure we can find ways to speed up the process for you. Please reply to my email and we'll be able to figure something out.

They Hear Suggestions AND Implement Them!

Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Theresa E.
Director of Marketing

Vorteile: When I have had questions or asked if an option was available and it wasn't, the Whatagraph team took actual interest in what I was trying to do and went above and beyond to help me and also added in the feature that I was specifically looking for to make my report even better for my clients. I've never felt more heard from a company in all my life, seriously, it was awesome that they took my suggestion and actually did it.

Nachteile: There were some small things that I didn't prefer when I first started to use this platform, but as time has gone on, everything that I didn't prefer was updated and is no longer an issue. This platform is very comparable to others in regards to features, however, this platform is the most budget and user-friendly.

von Whatagraph an 10.10.2019

Thank you so much for the nice words, Theresa! Hope we'll continue to meet your expectations going forward :) And always feel free to reach out.

Whatagraph Review

Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Manvydas S.
Social media ads manager

Kommentare: I have still not yet mastered it but it seems that whatagraph is a very usefull tool

Vorteile: reporting tool and that it is cheaper than socialbakers and you can add multiple sources into one report and make automated reports

Nachteile: I don't like that not every option is available like gathering link clicks from Facebook page posts. I have to count it manually

von Whatagraph an 22.10.2019

Thanks for the feedback, Manvydas! Let us know what areas you're struggling with and we'd happily help you master Whatagraph. As for the link clicks, this metric is available for Facebook Ads, whereas organic Facebook posts have post clicks.

Beautiful and easy to use

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Martin W.
Senior Digital Campaigner

Vorteile: Whatagraph is an easy to use (drag and drop) reporting tool, that helped us automate our client reportings. We have got huge time savings thanks to Whatagraph. Furthermore the styling options as well as the support are great!

Nachteile: There was actually nothing. We are completely satisfied.

von Whatagraph an 4.10.2019

Hey, Martin! So so so happy to hear that. Saving time and resources is our number one priority! Keep up the great work.

The COMPLETE Reporting Solution

Kevin M.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, Whatagraph continues to serve my reporting needs better than anything else available. And I regularly research... Love it!

Vorteile: Connecting all my client systems into one, high quality report is a huge time-saver.

Nachteile: I would like more control over my reports - Moving into separate client folders would be appreciated.

von Whatagraph an 9.10.2019

Amazing to hear that, Kevin! Working hard on meeting your expectations and delivering something new and more powerful so you'd enjoy Whatagraph even more.

Whatagraph is fantastic.

Ellen R.
Associate

Vorteile: I like that you can include a number of different platforms in the one report. Our clients find this very easy to read. I also like the fact that we can customise it however we want.

Nachteile: The modules can be a bit fiddly. It would be good if while you're dragging and dropping, the existing modules can shift around based on where your mouse is. Kind of like when you move apps around on your phone.

von Whatagraph an 26.9.2019

Thanks for your feedback, Ellen! Passed it on to our product development team so they could take a closer look at the drag&drop feature.

Great if you are heavily attached to SM

Bewertet am 20.9.2018
Nate R.
Ops director
Grafikdesign, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: If you run a Social Media Agency this is THEE program to have. However, if you are not heavily attached to SM then it's true value may be lost. I love the interface and the ease of use. It has a ton of great analytics and they email you reports that would be super valuable if you were an agency that managed social media accounts

Nachteile: This is probably the gold standard social media tracking. I think it is a fantastic program.

Unique Analytics Reporting Tool With Lots of Integration Features

Bewertet am 7.2.2019
Shannon R.
Blogger

Kommentare: Overall all, not bad. If you need easy to read reports for clients that have trouble reading analytics, then this is a good solution. They just need to fix some bugs on the backend.

Vorteile: Has a very unique way of displaying data in their reports. Looks more like an infographic rather than an analytics report. many of our clients like this layout as it's easy to read and understand. They seem to add integrations on a regular basis and will fit the need of most markets who need reliable analytics reporting.

Nachteile: The backend UI can be clunky to use sometimes when trying to customize reports. Have had issues in the past where data was not being pulled in properly and made the mistake of deleting the integration and trying to add it again. Whatagraph currently makes you wait 7 days to add the same integration again, apparently to stop people from trying to add more integrations than the plan limits allows. So basically, if you have a data reporting issue, do not try and fix it yourself, you have to contact support and wait a few days for them to get back to you. They really need to fix this.

Good value for your money.

Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Adina M.
Social Ads Strategist

Vorteile: - User-friendly interface.
- Easy to add accounts and various channels.
- Ability to increase the number of sources for your team without the need to contact support (upgrade your membership).
- Automated reports.
- Email notifications in case one of the sources get disconnected.

Nachteile: - The company is located in Europe and doesn't have 24/7 support. For someone working from Canada's West Coast, it is incredibly hard to get a timely response and support.
- Troubles with connecting social media channels due to various APIs. Even if the source is connected, there is no guarantee that it will not be disconnected for no reason.

von Whatagraph an 7.10.2019

Thanks so much for your feedback, Adina! A 24/7 support is definitely something that we've been considering and will hopefully implement next year as the company grows. As for the API disconnects working super hard on fixing that as we know how much frustration it causes. It's hard to control what happens on the third-party's side, eg. Facebook, but we're absolutely aware of the issue as are trying to find other ways to prevent it from happening.

Robust Reporting Tool

Bewertet am 18.10.2019
Brent N.
Director of Operations

Kommentare: The customer support team has been responsive to all of our needs. Our team enjoys the simplicity of setting up the reports and how the data is presented.

Vorteile: Really easy to connect data sources within the tool. The library of report templates has been helpful.

Nachteile: Occasionally the data sources get disconnected. So you have to reconnect them.

von Whatagraph an 22.10.2019

Thanks so much, Brent! So happy you're enjoying the platform.

Digital Reporting Made Easy

Sam L.
Digital Strategist

Kommentare: Whatagraph has cut my monthly reporting time way down, allowing me to knock out reports in a fraction of the time it took me previously. The customer support is great — they even changed the copy/description on one of the modules based on feedback I had. It's definitely pricey, but I think completely worth the investment.

Vorteile: It looks amazing (clients love how easy it is to digest) and is very easy to set up. I love how quickly I can set up a monthly report for a client and then easily pull the same report every month. The reports are very easily customized and tailored to whatever needs you have.

Nachteile: Some of the more granular data can be hard to pull sometimes, and constructing your own modules is not the easiest or most intuitive process.

von Whatagraph an 26.9.2019

Thanks so much, Sam! We always appreciate your feedback, and hope to get even more great ideas from you in the future.

Helpful if you are handling many kinds of reports and pulling data for various clients

Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Post Wedding Specialist
Fotografie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Used the trial version to test if it would make sense to implement it within our workflow, but decided against it after all.

Vorteile: So I guess the main point of this software is for it to be used by marketing agencies or marketers that handle a fair amount of clients and find themselves spending a lot of time reporting about their efforts and results. Otherwise, it wouldn't make much sense to pay for this. The pros are the fact that data is gathered automatically once you add the different channels and very intuitive and nicely presented graphics for it to be displayed.

Nachteile: Although I didn't have a lot of different data points to show, I did find a couple of discrepancies which raises the question... is one supposed to be checking up on this when used at a larger scale? I guess it could have been a minor bug too, but I did not find much use for it after the trial since I am not actively handling many clients at once.

This product is amazing!

Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Ema J.
English Teacher

Kommentare: It saved us a lot of time while using it. Also, the graphics are amazing.

Vorteile: The user interface is easy to navigate . This tool has really good graphics. It saves a lot of time.

Nachteile: I did not find anything that I would put into this category. There are some limitations in the sources that this service offers but the customer service is amazing. I called the customer service and ordered a fine-tuned version which fits our needs.

Awesome and Convenient

Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Marvin C.
Digital Marketing
Landwirtschaft, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easily accessible when you need to check up on your digital platforms performances on-the-go.

Nachteile: For multi-source in the formula table, you can't seem to see which source is it pointing from and this often tends to bring a confusion wondering if you've/not added the source to the formula.

von Whatagraph an 11.10.2019

Thanks so much, Marvin! Working on streamlining the multi-source functionality. If you ever have any suggestions, let me know.

Great for metric and trend monitoring

Bewertet am 14.4.2018
Director of Fraud Analytics (Director II)

Vorteile: Nice software for customizing instantly sharable reports of your website data. You can set up auto-email delivery which is great for monitoring your key operational measures. They offer a free trial so give it a spin.

Nachteile: Not a true data analysis tool. If you want to drill into your data and get a deeper understanding look elsewhere.

Beautiful but not optimal

Alexandre W.
Digital trader
Rundfunkmedien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great help from the team, but I only keep Whatagraph for an accessory use for now (small reports on a given campaign).

Vorteile: - Simple reports fast to build
- Good looking widgets
- great support team (big up to reps)

Nachteile: - not enough freedom in the size and design of widget
- no choice of landscape format
- not enough data available
- No enough freedom in the number of rows and columns in one chart.
- INCREDIBLY COMPLICATED in term of choosing of dates (multicalendar)

von Whatagraph an 26.9.2019

Thanks so much, Alexandre! Passing this on to our product development team. I know they're looking at the multicalendar feature very closely, so we should have more intuitive functionality pretty soon.

I did a trial on this product and it does seem convenient for reporting more simply.

Bewertet am 21.7.2017
Paola P.
Marketer
Fotografie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Like I mentioned, ease of reporting. This is golden for that.

Vorteile: I don't have to go fetch data from lots of sources, and then figure out a way to put it together nicely. This comes with template reports which also help because you don't even have to be thinking about what you need to look for, this is taking it automatically for you. Plus, the design is really sleek and easy to read with graphics and elements that I would have never bothered to add there if I had to do it manually.

Nachteile: For the trial, LOTS of branding. I'm sure once you pay a plan this is removed, but I also read that there are plans that still keep the witagraph branding for the cover of the report.

von Whatagraph an 4.9.2017

Hey, thanks for the review!

Great tool! Great people! Great experience!

Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Ana A.
English Teacher

Kommentare: Time saving tool

Vorteile: I mostly liked that it is a very time-saving tool. Additionally, I liked that it easy to use and navigate. The graphics look good as well.

Nachteile: It takes time to show historical data. It is limited to the most popular data sources. I really liked the rest of the features.

Whatagraph

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Ashley C.
Digital Marketing Manager

Kommentare: Using Whatagraph has helped show clients the value of the marketing we are doing for them, while easily showing them all the stats they care about. I also love that whenever I have a question/issue, the whatagraph support team is quick to get back to me with an answer/solution.

Vorteile: I really like the ability to integrate all the platforms I market to, into one easy to read report for my clients.

Nachteile: Nothing stands out as a dislike, it is expensive but worth it.

von Whatagraph an 23.9.2019

Thanks for the review, Ashley! Appreciate your loyalty and kind words.

Huge time savings with reports for clients

Bewertet am 28.10.2019
Ignacio N.

Kommentare: This software has reduced the time we use to spend in reporting dramatically. It is really easy to use. I would recommend this without hesitation.

Vorteile: This software is really easy to use, ver user friendly. I like the interface and has really help the agency to save time in reporting for clients.

Nachteile: There are a few glitches that i have found. Also some limits with functions, for example in reporting the call details from Google Ads, there is a limit of 100 calls.

von Whatagraph an 6.11.2019

Hey, Ignacio! Thanks so much for the review. Always feel free to drop us a line whenever you encounter a bug or a glitch of any sort our team will immediately take a look at it.

What a time saver!

Nikola W.
Founder/Creative Director

Kommentare: From start to finish it has been an amazing experience, from the sales to the support - 100%

Vorteile: I found Whatagraph at a time when I was frustrated at how long my client reports were taking each month and cutting into my bottom line when it came to staff time allocation. Our reports were taking hours to collate all the data from the different software packages and to include in the report. Now it takes no longer than 20 minutes, as the report just automatically pulls the data in the report each month in an easy to read format. Love it!

Nachteile: Sometimes it can take a while to download a pdf copy of the report as it pulls the data. But the response from their chat help is awesome and it is always fixed promptly if need be.

von Whatagraph an 9.10.2019

So glad to hear that, Nikola! I hope Whatagraph will continue to satisfy your reporting needs. Let us know if there's anything you're missing from the platform.

Good reporting software, instant responses from Customer Service team

Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Charlotte F.
Digital Project Manager

Kommentare: We do our monthly reports for our clients with whatagraph. Best tool we've used so far.

Vorteile: Instant responses on chat from the whatagraph team, always very helpful and on hand.

Nachteile: Can be quite glitchy sometimes and takes a while to get used to.

von Whatagraph an 11.10.2019

Thanks so much for your feedback, Charlotte! We're aware of the glitches and are constantly working to make sure they don't reappear again. Feel free to reach out if you ever encounter some prioblems.

Connect your data, select your report type, build your dashboard and let the website do all the work

Bewertet am 27.7.2017
Jason B.
Digital Marketing Systems Manager

Vorteile: Dashboard and reports are so easy to setup. The connections to the social networks like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are seamless and the report styles are beautiful. These are the kinds of reports I've been trying to produce for ages now. Having the ability to compare the current month's data with the previous month's data is a great feature too.

Nachteile: The system has limited (currently) networks to connect to. I'm sure this will improve with more time.

von Whatagraph an 4.9.2017

Hey, thanks for the review!

Amazing service for my clients which saves me a lot of time

Bewertet am 20.6.2018
Marc M.
Informatie Analist / Test Analist - Project Phoenix: EAB / COM
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The automated reports are very easy to understand and have graphics which even non IT persons can relate to.

Nachteile: It's missing a dashboard kind of functionality for the current actual state of things being measured. The reports are great, but I would like to have a had a `current view as well

Easy to use and highly visible

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Collin B.
Digital Strategies

Kommentare: Easy reporting to clients on a weekly basis.

Vorteile: Ease of use and easy to plug into our existing software and accounts. It makes reporting very easy on a weekly basis.

Nachteile: Sometimes it seems like the numbers do not quite match the numbers that are on the sites that are integrated with the tool.