Über Skyvia

Cloud-Datenplattform für Datenintegration ohne Codierung, Cloud-to-Cloud-Backup, Verwaltung über SQL und Datenübertragung über OData REST API.

Erfahre mehr über Skyvia

Maybe I have to bridge both side with a sql database, and maybe that is what am I missing.

Bewertungen zu Skyvia

Skyvia hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 70 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Skyvia bereits verwendet?

Kateryna
Kateryna
Customer success manager in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Seamless message replication to databases

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

There are many beautiful things about Skyvia. It's convenient and has really many cool features. I'd like to highligh some benefits that make sense in our integration case: 1. Replication frequency. We are under a free plan, and there is a possibility to replicate messages from Zoho CRM to a database once a day. That's fine in our case. Paid plans allow for more frequent data intervals as far as I know. 2. Tools supported. We use Zoho CRM, PostgreSQL, and MySQL for the integration flow. All these tools are supported by Skyvia, so it's easy to build different pipelines with these tools. For instance, first we replicate all data from Zoho CRM to PostgreSQL, and then sync only messages from PostgreSQL to MySQL. MySQL is the base underlies our website and we extract those messages for publishing testimonials and customers reviews. 3. Easy to set up. Any action in Skyvia keeps a user, even not very technically equipped, entertained. You don't feel frustrated because of complex interface or functions. Everything is super clear and made with humans in mind.

Actually, Skyvia satisfies all our goals related to the data integration. We are happy with it. Perhaps an abundant onboarding training for clearing everything up would be great. Just it helps users to get acquainted with the existing functionality, and comprehend the potential of Skyvia. Actually, Skyvia satisfies all our goals related to the data integration. We are happy with it. Perhaps an abundant onboarding training for clearing everything up would be great. Just it helps users to get acquainted with the existing functionality, and comprehend the potential of Skyvia.

Stephane
Chief Information Officer in Kanada
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Salesforce connection with custom database

Very easy to configure and get going. We used a partner to help, but could easily have learned how to use it and set it up without help. We were just operating on a very tight timeline and decided that buying the expertise would help us achieve our goal. We set up an integration between our Salesforce org and a custom-built on-premise database that is used every day. The integration runs three times per day, on a schedule, and that works wonderfully for us. I only contacted their support team once, so not much of a sample but my experience with the support team was very favorable. They responded quickly and resolved my issue satisfactorily. I have a very specific purpose for using Skyvia, so the number of features in the system is not that significant to me. However I am impressed by the number of connectors they have available.

I don't have much to say about what I dislike. I'm very satisfied with the system. Perhaps the only issue would be the amount of record transfers that are included in the base price of the various product tiers. I understand the need to have flexible pricing, but perhaps the base packages could be expanded to include a larger amount of record transfers before the overage charge occurs.

baruch
VP in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Potential Horrendus Customer Support

Kommentare: It's cool but frustrating especially with poor customer support.

Intuitive, and does what we need it to do.

The worst customer support. If you have an issue it will usually won't be addressed with an email for at least 24 hours. When you get a response it will most likely be a cut and paste from from their online documentation and very stingy on elaborating on how to really resolve an issue and trying to help.

Antwort von Devart

Hello Baruch, We are terribly sorry that you have faced such an issue. Could you please provide us with the email you used to contact our Support Team so that we could investigate it?

Anna
Marketing Lead in Ukraine
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Friendly solution for data export from Google Sheets to Amazon S3

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

What we absolutely adore about Skyvia is its simplicity and efficiency. It's like having a reliable colleague who takes all the hassle out of data export tasks. Setting up data flows from Google Sheets to Amazon S3 is straightforward, thanks to the intuitive interface — no headaches, no need to be a tech wizard! The best part is the automation capabilities. It's amazing how we can set up schedules for data exports, making repetitive tasks disappear like magic. It ensures our data in Amazon S3 is always fresh without any manual prodding.

What bugs us a bit is the lack of more advanced features within the platform itself. It's not a dealbreaker, but it would be fantastic if these capabilities were beefed up, making it a one-stop shop for all our data handling needs.

Dan
Dan
Director of Technology in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy backup solution for Salesforce

Kommentare: We use Skyvia for automated daily backups of our Salesforce CRM instance. It does that well, the user interface is clean and simple, and their customer support is good.

Skyvia makes automatic cloud backups easy, at an affordable rate for a small company.

Restoring data from a Skyvia backup could be a little more simple.

Zander
Salesforce Program Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy Solution for Complex Problems

The onboarding was incredibly simple, the tool is intuitive and it's features are straightforward in use. There's so much documentation on how to use the tools and get the most out of them.

Export scheduling could use a few more options, such as biweekly or every third Saturday, but those are super specific "nice to haves". This tool has met every need I've asked of it.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple + Amazing = Simply Amazing!

Kommentare: Amazing

We loved the simplicity. The ease of use. The access into SaaS integrations was implemented better than SkyVia Competitors..

There is little to complain about. The software was great. The only thing I would suggest is bundle pricing.

IRYNA
IRYNA
Head Of Didital Marketing in Ukraine

Seamless Replication from Cloud Apps to BigQuery

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Skyvia has many great functions, but we really appreciate scheduling. We use this function to make regular replication of Timely and Salesforce data to BigQuery. As Skyvia regularly sends Timely records, we could see, for example, how many hours per day an employee spends and maybe whether they work too much. Such things help us to stay flexible and make adequate decisions.

To be honest, we'd like to design replication pipelines for other tools we currently use. However, Skyvia doesn't provide a pre-built connector for that yet, even though we know it supports almost 200 tools. So, it's something we dislike about Skyvia and would want the team to consider our requests to include Instagram insights.

Diana
CEO in Ukraine
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Seamlessly Transferring HubSpot Data to Power BI

The simplicity of using Skyvia is really the most importable and the most favorite thing. The first beta setup took 10 minutes, which is a win-win strategy for us. Setting up the integration with APIs would have taken much more time and specialists involved. Analysts don’t have to use any third-party integration tools for bringing data to Power BI. They just use already preconfigured OData feed for HubSpot and extract all the necessary objects for reporting and analysis, when needed.

Skyvia allows only 1 endpoint under the free plan, which isn’t a problem or a drawback in reality. We’ve switched to the basic level, which offers unlimited endpoints and connectors as we needed to get access to data from various apps and databases in Power BI.

Cindy
Finance Service Support in Philippinen
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best for Data Back Up

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It is a solution to our need to back up our client data in Hubspot.

It is very easy to use even for a newbie like me who has to be the administrator.

I have so far nothing that I dislike with Skyvia.

Stephane
Principal in Kanada
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Skyvia Connect

Kommentare: Recently we have moved from on premise solution to Cloud solutions. The sales team and free demo was extremely helpful in assisting us on how to best use this solution. Within a very short time we were able to implement the solution to connect cloud databases to various reporting tools including excel based solutions.

The solution is easy to use and very intuitive. We have had to make some changes to some connections due to changing end user requirements. Administration of the various connections is a snap. Our organization is exclusively using Skyvia for our connections. As we are a small business, all our employees use this application. We are using Connect with an annual professional subscription which we find a great value for our needs. We believe that Skyvia is the right solution for us as it can grow with our company's evolving needs. The solution came recommended from our AWS account representative.

Our experience with Skyvia has only been positive. We have not had any issue. To date we have not had a need to contact support, so we do not have experience with their support.

Emily
Emily
Sales Operations Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Skyvia is a Wonderful Data Mgmt. Alternative for SFDC Users

Kommentare: Skyvia is fabulous a fabulous tool to manage your production SFDC data tasks that allows you more freedom than it's alternatives to choose what you want to do with your data, how much of it you need to work with, and what it actually does to your data via tasks. It's an SFDC admin's best friend in my experience and I've recommended it to all of my fellow admins.

I love how simple it is to get connected to your SFDC instance and how intuitive it is from there create and run data mgmt. tasks. From the straight-forward mapping, the options of grabbing your data source, and the ability to save and re-use custom data tasks, Skyvia is my go to data mgmt. alternative.

If you're not familiar with how to setup a new task, it can be a little tricky to get it right your first time. But aside from that, no other cons at all that I can think of!

Paul
Chief Operating Officer in Frankreich

Great tool

The price! Also being able to populate fields across many objects at the same time and then load the changes. That's great in comparison to a tool like Data Loader for example where you cannot load to multiple objects.

Because we use Salesforce with Causeview a transaction has 3-4 objects (Transaction, Allocation, Payment and Soft Credit). We sometimes have difficulty uploading the payments and allocations when linked together. So for each load we need an additional step for linking those 2 objects together. As Skyvia populates the fields of different objects at the same time, and sometimes this produces errors.

Hanna
Hanna
Marketer in Ukraine

Robust cloud backup solution

Kommentare: The aim of using Skyvia Backup was a requirement to keep data safe in the cloud. We use Salesfroce CRM system to manage customer's contacts. So, we needed to be confident that important data cannot be deleted by a particular user or even so, we wanted to have an ability to restore it. Thus, Skyvia Backup helped us to easily copy data into Azure storage from SF account without additional software installation. As we didn't want to backup all data we just filtered fields and chose required objects, it was easy. Every step is clear and all our questions were answered by customer support\documentation. Overall, Skyvia Backup met all our requirements

The most valuable point for me when choosing Skyvia Backup it's simplicity in use. Backup creation and restore operations take only a few clicks and UI is intuitive. As data is stored in the cloud, I can get access to them at any time only having an Internet connection. Also, I'm confident that all my transferred data is protected as Skyvia keeps backed up data in secure Azure GRS storage in an encrypted form.

I think there is only one gap in functionality. Skyvia Backup doesn't provide an opportunity to back up metadata but I hope this feature will be added soon.

Alex
Technical Team Lead in USA

I have been very impressed with the products I have used

It is easy. For someone who does not have an extensive background in this area, I was able to dive in and get started pretty quickly....without having to slow down to learn MySQL queries, etc. With all of the tools, out-of-the-box integrations and generally pretty clear documentation I found connecting our systems with Skyvia to be a good experience.

When an integration runs, It would be great if there were options for sending/receiving the results...at the very least, receiving an email with the csvs for any failures attached. I am told that this is already on the roadmap.

Lina
Chief Marketing Officer in Ukraine
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple and secure backup

Kommentare: I use Skyvia for backing up data on a daily basis. If necessary, data can be restored just in several clicks. The only feature I'd like to add is the incremental updates, in this case I won't need to buy Professional plan.

Skyvia Backup is easy to manage. I like that it is hosted in a secure Azure GRS storage, so I don’t need to worry about data security. The end-user data is always safe.

The price depends on the amount of data you would like to store, so you need to regularly monitor your current status of the storage.

Justinas
CFO & Co-Founder in UK

User-friendly and easy to understand environment

Good. I've been passively using Skyvia since your early days. The product improved a lot and I hope Skyvia will be able to be better than Dell Boomi one day. The product is much simpler for people with a non-tech background.

While using Google Drive to pick-up a CSV file, if the CSV file is deleted from the folder and a new file with the same name is uploaded to the same folder, the process on Skyvia needs to be updated as a file becomes missing from Import Task -> Source Definition.

Pablo
Operations Manager in Argentinien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool, very easy to implement, configure and use. It is powerful and reliable

Kommentare: automation of reports and data synchronization processes

Excellent tool, very easy to implement, configure and use, It is powerful when processing large volumes of data, task scheduling is reliable. The support is very good

No alerts when processing fails, would be a good alert improvement via email when a scheduled task fails

Steven
Jira Admin, Automation Lead in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Low-cost C2C tool used for Jira Cloud

Kommentare: Support helped us BEFORE we bought product! Great support experience.

Very simple tool that automatically backs up both Jira data and Jira setup, to the Cloud. A great find!

Does not backup documents that are attached to issues in Jira database.

Ruchik
Ruchik
Head of Engineering in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Do not purchase Skyvia - I have spent a paid month in just setting up my first connector

Kommentare: We have data distributed across different data sources. We wanted to specifically integrate data from Zoho into a data lake.

User interface is neat. Getting around the product is easy. Setting up a pipeline is intuitive Multiple connectors

Everything that the product is meant to do - Improper error messages - Endlessly running tasks - Extremely poor support

Tetyana
Tetyana
Head of Sales in Ukraine
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Secure cloud backup

Kommentare: Now I understand I have all data forever, even if it was deleted by a user. Skyvia helped me to back up data from our Dynamics CRM system easily and I don't worry anymore about data security as I know that everything is stored in a cloud and it's safe.

It works well. You need just to create a Skyvia account - it's free and you'll get an access to the backup tool for testing with 1GB free. Really, there are minimum actions you need to do to start working. Interface is clear for understanding, thus you even shouldn't read documentation. I like that all my troubles were solved: I was searching for a service which could back up and restore data in the cloud with a good price and Skyvia Backup met all requirements.

There is nothing to dislike. Great service.

Myroslav
Marketing Manager in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Salesforce backups + Query

Kommentare: We use it for automated Salesforce backups that we need to store for years because of legal obligations.
We often need to query data for specific purposes - for example when a financial auditor needs a random contract or invoice. What's remarkable - that querying directly in Salesforce may take some time, and querying within Skyvia Backup is lightning fast.

I like the granularity - I'm allowed to create specific datasets and restore specific records instead of running the full restoration process, as our Salesforce backups are quite large.

Not long ago Skyvia team added a possibility to delete multiple backup files manually to free the disk space. That's nice to have, although I'd prefer for old versions of backup to be deleted automatically, as I may not always remember to free the disk space in time. It would be great to be able to schedule the backup deletion as well as we schedule its creation.

Zayats
Zayats
CMO in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good experience

In terms of feedback, I would like to say the Skyvia product is very well thought out and I like it a lot. Also, your web content is well written, it has enough technical detail and you don’t have to be a programmer to understand it. Kudos to whoever has developed the material.

Skyvia is still working on adding new connectors. I'm looking forward to seeing more of my systems in their list of connectors in the future.

Alina
Alina
Marketing Manager in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Skyvia helped me with Salesforce sync to SQL database

Kommentare: We were going from Salesforce to an existing SQL database. We handled all of our day to day in Salesforce except for commissions, which we calculated and paid from the SQL database. What we needed the sync function to do is to keep both systems up to date so that the records are in sync. Skyvia helped us with no need to write a code.

Sync data up-to-date, flexible price and an opportunity to start with a free plan.

The support is great but the speed could be faster. I assume it is because of different time zones.

Denys
Product Marketing Manager in Ukraine
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Moving Users from MySQL DB to Zoho CRM

Kommentare: We used Skyvia Import scenario for loading users from MySQL database to Zoho CRM. We had to set up the corresponding scheduling so that new users were transferred on a daily basis. Also, we used hourly updates. In order to avoid duplicates (to load only imported new records, based on email address) we used Upsert function while creating a task.

Our needs were covered by free Skyvia plan. This is amazing but I am willing to pay for such a nice tool.

Nothing at all. We’ve done all our tasks and are satisfied.