Filtern nach:

Über Miradore

100% kostenloses Cloud-basiertes Mobile Device Management (MDM) für eine unbegrenzte Anzahl von Geräten.

Erfahre mehr über Miradore

Paul R.
Paul R.
Head of IT in UK
Groߟhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't live without it!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: This software allows to to control our fleet of mobile devices and track them. We started off with the free version but soon went to the full paid solution because of the tracking facilities and enterprise management features.

Tracking facilities and enterprise management features are the "cant live without" elements for me.

The price is the only thing that I like least but again its value for money when you compare it with other products on the market.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for such a great review, Paul! We're glad you enjoy using Miradore. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Jorge V.
System Admin in USA
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Works better than Workspace One!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Before I deployed Miradore I had a stack of iPhones on my desk that were either Activation locked or locked via personal passcodes, Miradore prevents both.

Very easy to administer. I can lockdown phones before deployment so users can't install unapproved Apps. It does not allow users to use their personal Apple ID's. The App tracks the phones location via GPS tracking. Finally, the App prevents Apple Activation Lock and clears any personal passcodes.

The only issue I have had is the GPS tracking was not as accurate as I needed at times.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Workspace ONE

Warum Miradore gewählt wurde: I tried the Workspace One free trial but received no technical support during deployment. After the free trial they wanted to charge me thousands of dollars for deployment that I had already done by myself. Miradore is a fraction of the price and has the exact same functionality and GREAT technical support!

Zuvor genutzte Software: Workspace ONE

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Miradore: Miradore is a fraction of the price and much better technical support.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for such a great review, Jorge! We're glad that you're happy with Miradore and our technical support team. I've also shared your feedback about the GPS tracking with our product team. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Tim H.
Director of Engineering in USA

Very frustrating support, poor BYOD Android implementation

2 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: We chose Miradore based on their marketing material and BYOD functionality. Our reality, at least for Android devices, has been very frustrating. We use Miradore to deploy and update custom Android and iOS software to our employees. iOS installation and functionality is satisfactory, but Miradore's tools fall well short of the mark on the Android side. The BYOD configuration process is very confusing to the end user. At the moment it requires a trained individual to walk the user through the process. We have one device where the app will not successfully configure itself, and provides no useful information as to why. Miradore support has been less than helpful. I've contacted them on 3 occasions, and each time gave up on the conversation because they challenged the facts I gave them. While they're the least expensive, the extra cost required to deploy the app, and the time spent arguing with support over the facts in my tickets do not make up for the discount. We are actively looking for a replacement.

It's the least expensive option for BYOD MDM

Installation and configuration of BYOD Android devices is poorly implemented, and rarely successful

vor 23 Stunden

Hi Tim, We're sorry to hear that your experience with Miradore did not go as expected. This doesn't sound like the service we aim to provide our customers. Device enrollment and management should be as easy as possible, and unfortunately, this time, we were unable to solve your enrollment issue. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. I will share your feedback with our product development team, and please let us know if you are open to discussing the issue and how we can improve your experience with Miradore. Best regards, Phill from Miradore

Omar C.
Systems Technician in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

All purpose MDM

Ease of use. Covers a broad spectrum of devices. Dashboard Reference material

Maybe add a feature to view all devices on a single map.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SOTI MobiControl

Warum Miradore gewählt wurde: To consolidate our MDM to a single services.

Zuvor genutzte Software: SOTI MobiControl

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you so much for your review and feedback, Omar! We're happy everything has worked out well for you. We currently offer a location tracking feature for iOS and Android devices. You can find more information about it here: https://www.miradore.com/knowledge/using-miradore/location-tracking/ Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Matt H.
Network Admin in USA

Miradore is good, but lacking in the iPhone area

Kommentare: Miradore was a quick turn around to get setup and purchased, especially with our necessity of getting this done quickly. Unfortunately, Miradore's functionality is limited in our environment due to requirements on Apple DEP to be working properly.

it is easy to stand-up and get running. configuring communication between Miradora and Apple DEP is well documented by Miradore. Reporting tools available to let you know when users uninstall miradore or a phone does not check in. Links with Apple volume license program account. Android configuration, maintenance, and setup works great.

Users are able to uninstall Miradore from iPhones if Apple DEP account is not connected. Due to issues with Apple DEP, we are unable to get full control of the iPhones with Miradore. can't push/block apple updates to iPhone or iPad.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jamf Now, Hexnode UEM und ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Miradore: It was cloud based, low cost, and we only needed 10 phones monitored. For the low amount of devices requiring monitoring, it was more cost efficient to move to the cloud instead of an on-premises solution.

Antwort von Miradore

Many thanks for your review. I have shared this feedback internally. Best regards, Miradore Team.

David C.
ICT Officer in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great MDM solution

Kommentare: We needed a robust MDM solution that was user-friendly, cost-effective and worked with Apple DEP and Android Enterprise as some solutions can simply be uninstalled.

The simple interface makes rollout and management easy.

Not specifically the software but joining Apple DEP was a bit of a nuisance. As I say, this is more about Apple and their setup than Miradore itself.

Antwort von Miradore

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We are happy everything has worked out well for you. Best regards, Miradore Team

Michael C.
President of Sales in USA

Miradore. Finally an easy MDM

I liked the GUI interface and the ease of use. I used many MDMs in the past and most are not the easiest to navigate. I also liked the integration with Android for Enterprise and the ease of deployments

None so far. I like most of what I see and do not plan to change.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: MobileIron Docs@Work

Warum Miradore gewählt wurde: The software interface hasn't changed in 4 years and the support was lacking to say the least

Zuvor genutzte Software: MaaS360

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Miradore: More cost effective

Antwort von Miradore

Well thank you, Michael, for this glowing review! We're happy you're happy. Best, Miradore Team.

Christopher E.
IT systems Tech in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Miradore is it

Kommentare: the dashboard is laid out in a fashion where all info is available in one spot. the side bars have everything you need for your job. So easy to follow we have a summer intern that was using the site in 20min to administer phones.

1. Now easy it was to get the phones enrolled. Just send a email or better yet SMS. 2. Helps when a user forgets a pass code. easily reset it for them and away they go 3. with the tracking feature it is easy to find lost or stolen phones.

1. They feedback from users is it uses a lot of battery power. "We haven't noticed, but just passing along" 2.No other issues have been found.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: MobileIron Docs@Work

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Miradore: I used mobileiron at a previous job. I always found it difficult to administer. you would have to look and dig to find tools you were needing.

Antwort von Miradore

Thank you so much, Christopher, for leaving this review - we really appreciate it! Glad it's working out for you and your team. Best, Miradore Team.

Edward C.
IT Operations in USA
Metallabbau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Miradore excellent product for managing contacts on Android based phones.

Kommentare: I like it very much and if my current needs continue and the product does not increase in pricing I will continue to use them for the foreseeable future.

Ease of deployment, 1st 5 users are free to demo the product and its month to month.

Tech Support is via email, no 1-800 phone support and limited hours of support (Not 24x7x365).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Verizon Connect

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Miradore: No contracts, month to month with the 5 user demo program.

vor 3 Monaten

Many thanks for your review, Edward! I have shared your feedback internally. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Jill W.
Information Systems Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product - Great Support

Kommentare: We wanted one place where we could manage all of our mobile devices. For us that means, cell phones and iPads right now. The tech support person I have is one of the best around. I can expect a reply to email within 2-3 hours of sending it. Unlike the previous vendor where I sometimes had to wait days.

I like how this system aligned perfectly with our business model for securing and managing our mobile devices. The initial setup was not simple, but Miradore has great support and provided lots of opportunities to work with a tech. I love the console, and how easy it is to create visual graphs to get device statuses at a glance. Pushing app updates is simple.

The thing I like least, is that there isn't as much functionality for getting our laptops on this platform! If Miradore did some of the same things with Windows as they can with Apple and Android products, we would be moving management of our laptops to Miradore!

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for the great review, Jill! We're glad you're happy with Miradore and our support team. Our plan is to expand Miradore's Windows management capabilities and we would love to hear what are some of the things that you're currently missing. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Brooks S.
Finance officer in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good, but expensive

Kommentare: Overall this MDM service was able to do everything I was looking for. Based on the cost (also being charged in USD) I began looking for alternatives and there are many of them just like Miradore that will not charge a minimum invoice fee. They may be lacking 1 or 2 features but these features would not make me choose miradore over others.

Was able to track all iPads easily. Adding apps/Black listing apps such as Find my iPhone is great. Customer service was quick and able to help me through the process of setting everything up. Messaging to individual devices was a plus.

Navigation is confusing The cost. Being a Non for Profit organization I was offered a discount, but that did not mean anything because they will charge you a minimum invoice amount. This does not make it ideal for any small business.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jamf Now

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Miradore: I chose Miradore because it offered a few extra features. But, these features were not worth the minimum invoice amount. I am able to get all the exact same features for free.

Antwort von Miradore

Thank you, Brooks, for providing your opinions; I have circulated them internally to the product team for further analysis. Best, Miradore Team.

Edward H.
Sales Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Miradore review

Kommentare: managing my devices

easy to implement and use did not need any product support

some limits of the software for device management its a great value for the money

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SOTI MobiControl

Warum Miradore gewählt wurde: pricing

Zuvor genutzte Software: SOTI MobiControl

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Miradore: great usability

Antwort von Miradore

Thank you, Edward - we very much appreciate your review and feedback. Best regards, Miradore Team.

Antonina C.
Telecom engineer in USA

great experience, easy to use, free version available, not US based/will not work for cleared empl

Kommentare: free MDM

We use Miradore online as MDM for personal phones and tablets/BYOD so we are able to push password policy, security policies and Exchange email, easy to use, free version available for main functions that include an unenrolling device that only removes Exchange part. For monthly package per device, you can get full Enterprise functions like location services and push apps to devices

that it is not US based, so we can not use it for cleared employees. Also sometimes it is down and you have to reload the page. Another note that they have to keep up with new OS updates on android devices, sometime we are not able to push Exchange email to device, we have to use Microsoft Outlook app for email

Antwort von Miradore

Really appreciate the review and feedback, Antonina, thank you. We have made note of these issues and shared them with the product team. Best regards, Miradore Team

Craig C.
President in USA

Miradore + DEP = Great iOS Management

Kommentare: Their support team and our account manager has been fantastic to work with

Miradore's DEP integration is fantastic and allows for quick time-to-live deployment of an iOS mobile workforce. It also allows us to quickly and easily deploy new devices with a zero-touch configuration, as well as update existing devices in the field.

The UI isn't as customizable as I'd like. This isn't a big complaint as we've been able to work around it

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jamf Now und SimpleMDM

Antwort von Miradore

Craig, thank you for your review and feedback! Best, Miradore Team.

Darren H.
Sr. Vice President in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Super Easy to Use and Powerful

Hands down - THE BEST MDM that I have ever used, I've used Airwatch, MobileIRON, MaaS 360. All those are too clunky, and not user friendly. Miradore is the ONLY platform that allows a FULLY MANAGED Android device, while still allowing "NATIVE" apps. I've messed with Android for years, and getting to a fully managed device while allowing critical native applications was impossible - not now!

The only improvement that I could suggest is a US Data Center or replicate the Azure hosting to a US DataCenter, this would improve on the lag from using a EU datacenter.

vor 3 Monaten

Wow, thank you so much for such a great review, Darren! We're really glad that you enjoy using Miradore. I have also shared your feedback internally. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Antonina C.
Telecom Eng in USA
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

use for company BYOD devices, good experience, does what needed with free option, recomend

Kommentare: save on MDM cost

free, for company BYOD phones, easy to enroll devices, does what expected, can unenroll devices with free options and it will remove profile from devices automatically, can push security feutures required by government.

can not enroll Android non Samsung devices, some Samsung devices complain that speaker stops working on device when enroll,

Antwort von Miradore

Many thanks for the review! It's great to hear your feedback, and just in case you're still experiencing any sound or enrollment problems, our team will reach out personally to advise. Thanks again. Best regards, Miradore Team

Dwight W.
Director of IT in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Miradore Online

Being able to control apps on our company phones

Loading i phones is problematic for us.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ESET Endpoint Security

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Miradore: Price and features

Antwort von Miradore

Dwight, we very much appreciate your review, thank you. I have shared your feedback internally re: the iPhones. Best, Miradore.

I putu arya kusuma W.
IT Support in Indonesien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Miradore is one of the best cloud monitoring tool.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: 1. I can monitor most of my company asset status.
2. The support team is quick in response.
3. There is some modification that Miradore need to check such as the table

1. It is free and easy to use. 2. It can manage other device like mac and mobile device 3. Most of the feature of windows is covered. 4. We can monitor what application is installed, the windows version, the antivirus status.

1. Need to update the UI. 2. In some case like bitlocker status the information is a bit miss-aligned. 3. The patch status need to be separated between windows patch and application patch. This will impact the dashboard of windows patch status. I got it all red, because of using old application. 4. No remote access support for assistance. 5. I want to change the position of the table status list, but it can't be permanent. 6. Miradore doesn't support antivirus scan result.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for providing this review! We're happy that you like using Miradore and find the software easy to use. We offer a TeamViewer integration in the Premium plan if you're looking for a remote assistance feature. We are also working on renewing our product UI or fixing the issues related to BitLocker status reporting. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Natalya M.
Telecom Admin in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

we use this software for company email setup on the personal phone. and it works good.

Kommentare: employees can use their personal devices for work.

we can ease to track device, remotely remove company information from the phone if it's lost or employee left the company etc.

sometimes it has some glitch when user gets enrollment message, the link on the message doesn't work and we have to contact with customer support.

Antwort von Miradore

Many thanks for the review! It's great to hear your feedback, and just in case you're still experiencing any sound or enrollment problems, our team will reach out personally to advise. Best regards, Miradore Team

Jesse D.
CEO in USA
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Thanks

It is very easy to manage my businesses devices straight from my computer

They need to make a control panel for mobile devices like a app

Antwort von Miradore

Thank you, Jesse, for your review. I have shared your suggestion internally. Best regards, Miradore Team.

Tyler M.
IT Team Lead in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set up

Kommentare: I use Miradore for its most basic features - inventory management and the ability to remotely lock, unlock, and factory reset devices. Miradore does all of these things quickly and easily using their web based management dashboard. One thing I would like to see is an easier way to add or change user info for a device. Currently it's a multi-step process which can be tedious when making changes to multiple users.

Easy setup process, cross-platform support, simple and easy to use management console.

Most end-user info must be entered manually. Miradore get's flagged by Android(on Samsung devices) for "high battery usage" which causes concern for some users.

Antwort von Miradore

Tyler, thank you for providing this review and feedback. I have shared your comments internally with the product team. Best, Miradore Team.

IT Manager in USA
Groߟhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Very Fast ROI

Kommentare: Overall, very pleased with the product and would highly recommend it to any mid/large business for monitoring wireless devices.

Software is extremely easy to setup and roll out to android devices. Being able to 100% monitor everything about our phones/tablets all from the web interface made dealing with any issues employees would have easy to mend.

It can be a little slow at times, but it's also fully dependent on the wireless device's cellular signal at time of sending data to and from.

Antwort von Miradore

We really appreciate your review and feedback - thank you. Best, Miradore Team.

Francis F.
IT Director in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Tracking smartphones and tablets

It does all the required functions very well: location tracking, device configuration, app deployment, user management. Manage your devices easily and in the background. Useful for small to medium size organisations that need to implement a cost effective mobile device management system.

The user interface could use a bit more integration to make it more intuitive and user friendly.

Antwort von Miradore

Thank you, Francis, for this review. I have shared your comments about the user interface internally. Best, Miradore Team.

Maranda D.
Office Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

KKF Overview

Kommentare: We wouldn't complain too much. Just wish they had a US support group.

The value for the productivity. We like that it is a cheaper platform, but you also get what you pay for.

That it is in a different time zone and the lack of customer service.

Antwort von Miradore

Thank you, Maranda, for this feedback; we are addressing this internally. Best, Miradore Team.

Barrett B.
Artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

My take

Kommentare: Overall it was the most intuitive out of all applications in its type

Ability to understand the application through completion

At times still a little confusing but no way near azure

Antwort von Miradore

Really appreciate your leaving this review and providing some feedback, Barrett. Best, Miradore Team.