Über Shippo

Weblösung zum sofortigen Erstellen von Versandetiketten für mehrere Spediteure und spare Geld mit ermäßigten Preisen.

Erfahre mehr über Shippo

James A.
  • Bewertet am 11.8.2019

"Great Shipping Solution"

Vorteile: I like that Shippo is easy to integrate with e-commerce sites like eBay and Etsy. I sell vinyl decals on both sites and it is very easy to sync unfulfilled orders. The software imports the customer's address perfectly and does an address verification before you purchase the shipping label. After the label is printed, the software automatically notifies the e-commerce site that the order has been shipped and posts the tracking number for the customer to view. This has been a huge time saver for me.

Nachteile: The software works very well for me and I have not found any cons to it.

• Bewertet am 11.8.2019
Joanna M.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2019

"Great option for any business"

Vorteile: We couldn't get through the day without Shippo. We are constantly shipping products everyday and without an easy streamlined system like Shippo we would not be able to function as a business. it's quick and simple. I like that it helps with the addresses, if you put it part of the address it will automatically put in the rest of it. If you have a business that requires you to ship then you need to have Shippo!

Nachteile: I don't like the recent change with having the green box at the bottom right hand corner rather than where it used to be in the upper left hand corner.

Michael E.
President/Owner
Verlagswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.1.2019

"No "Flats" rate support, tough to get Refunds "

Vorteile: My company was actually forced to use the software when my main business software company Freestyle (formerly Dydacomp) chose to integrate Shippo into their MOM software to save money on the programming it takes to keep current with carrier charges/requirements .

Nachteile: Biggest problem--no support of USPS "Flats" rates resulted in excess postage on flat envelope packages for months before it became apparent. Had to use apply postage manually in the short term then switch to UPS Mail Innovations to get lower cost "Flats" rates.
Secondly--very difficult dealing with them to get credits from Shippo for duplicate labels produced during training/mistakes. Very slow response and she couldn't seem to get it that when multiple labels are produced on the same day ($$) for the same address and only one package ever gets delivered that a mistake has been made. We managed to get some refunds but were still due hundreds of dollars when we were informed they couldn't help us any more.

• Bewertet am 2.1.2019
Cameron S.
Entrepreneur
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2020

"Forget the others... Shippo is my go to!"

Kommentare: I have loved doing my order fulfillment with Shippo. Having a platform that could show me my options for carrier/speed/rate is extremely helpful and it allows us to very seamlessly fulfill orders for our customers! 10/10 recommended to anyone shipping packages!

Vorteile: - integration with Shopify
- option to default export as 4x6 labels (Perfect for my Dymo 4XL printer)
- easy to use interface
- customize packing slip with logo
- competitors often have ugly branding on the shipping label, but Shippo elegantly has a cute hippo!

Nachteile: - modifying the packing list in Shippo is available in some cases, but often when I needed it, it was disabled.
- the verification process for new account sign ups currently has a manual verification via email with customer service representatives which could be automated.

• Bewertet am 31.1.2020
Philip O.
Musik, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 1.10.2019

"Shipping Options Made Simple"

Kommentare: Wasn't particularly hard to setup, payment for shipping charges are weekely which is cool, entering manual dimensions and package details and ship From/To is probably my favorite feature. International shipping which can be tricky is 1,2,3 Go!

Vorteile: I love that I can cross check pricing between various shippers with one glance. I also love that shipping integrates with ecommerce and the cost is per transaction vs monthly. As a secondary shipping platform, this is hugely beneficial. Very good blogs and the software is updating and evolving. I have actually encountered 0 bugs!

Nachteile: Wish they had a mobile app with optional notifications.

Benjamin S.
Sportartikel, Selbstständig

"Great shipping software!"

Vorteile: Very user friendly, easy to set up, and easy to use. Much faster than our previous options.

Nachteile: The lack of mobile support. The dashboard is very hard to use on a phone.

Brittany P.
Owner of Retail Ecommerce
  • Bewertet am 3.8.2019

"Switched to Shippo, Never leaving"

Vorteile: I really love the fact that I am able to purchase shipping labels at a cheaper cost then everywhere else I have looked. With the amount of packages my business sends, this has been a life saver. I also love the ease of use with setting up the package weight and dimensions.

Nachteile: When selecting the shipping service, I wish there were better dividers between types of services AND conpanies. I've accidentally clicked "Parcel Select" for USPS a couple of times which takes triple the time to arrive to the customer. When I'm moving quickly, it slips past me sometimes.

Rebecca R.
Small Business Owner
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.9.2019

"Great FREE Shipping Site"

Kommentare: 5 stars - free discounted shipping with tracking, email to receiver, detailed list / record of your shipments, etc.

Vorteile: Shippo is a free shipping website where you ship out packages to the USPS (I think it also does UPS) just like you would on the USPS website BUT YOU GET A DISCOUNTED RATE, There is no fee to use Shippo, they simply ship it and charge the discounted rate to your credit card just like anywhere else. They send emails to the receiver and have a detailed list of your shipments so you can reship to the same people without entering the information again. Love it - 5 stars.

Nachteile: There are no cons for this product and I've been using it now several years.

• Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Bowen R.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.8.2019

"The only online shipping service I will e"

Vorteile: It’s easy and to the point. It works perfectly for my business and I recommend it to everyone who sells anything online. I spent WAY too long dealing with the absolute disaster that is Stamps.com

Nachteile: I have a free version so I’m not really entitled to complain about not having some of the premium features. Realistically I love using Shippo and don’t really have a con to speak of.

None
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2020

"A Great Shipping Software for Multiple Carriers in One Place"

Kommentare: I use this to ship products from my online store. Shippo integrates with many retail sites to import sales and shipping info to limit manual mistakes. I integrate it with a Wix store.

Vorteile: I like that I can purchase shipping for USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc. all in the same place. I get discount rates and quick replies from email support.

Nachteile: I don't exactly like seeing the Shippo logo on shipping labels, however, I use Acrobat to remove that and put my company's logo on the shipping labels instead.

• Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Sarah F.
owner, order fulfillment, sourcing, books, creative director
  • Bewertet am 21.12.2018

"Shippo saves me money every day, and is honestly a service I rely on and trust."

Kommentare: Overall I am extremely impressed with Shippo, I have not had one single negative experience using this software and that is not a common trait in this rocky world of online commerce. With all the stresses involved it would be easy to take this service for granted, but if it were to not exist tomorrow I know that I would be sorely dismayed and it would be a difficult blow. I also, use Shippo exclusively for all return shipping labels as they are "pay when used", and it makes returns so much easier to deal with.

Vorteile: The software is very user-friendly. Easy to maneuver, to understand, just take the time to read through the plans and billing--set up your account with billing (paypal is an easy option) and if you aren't familiar with the carriers and the rates/services they offer, get informed. I like the fact that I can play around with dimensions and weights and find the right package size and shipping option for the least cost while not compromising product integrity or arrival deadlines.

Nachteile: I can't really think of a "least" in the list of adjectives that come to mind. I began my e-commerce journey exactly one year ago this week and I don't remember how I came across Shippo, but I have been using this software nearly every day and sometimes several times a day (I sell on platforms that have their own shipping options, so for me to choose Shippo over their discounted plans really says a lot!) I rely on the lower pricing on Priority shipping for a majority of parcels that I ship regularly.

• Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Melissa S.

"Makes shipping easy!"

Kommentare: It has made making my mailing labels SO much quicker! You have saved me so much time over my old way. I was using the USPS site and it took forever to fill out each label. Having previous shipments stored helps when creating a new label. I love how it syncs with my website and Etsy. Overall it has made shipping more professional and easy!

Vorteile: I love how it tracks all my orders from various platforms (my 2 websites, Etsy). I can see at a glance what I need to ship and from where.
The auto-fill feature on addresses is great. Also the verifying an address is very helpful!
Being able to "store" addresses and make another label for another package without having a new order helps.
I always use USPS so being able to set that as a default helps speed making labels up.

Nachteile: The only con I have is the auto fill when creating a new label using the same email address. It will keep auto filling with the other address and if one client orders several gifts for different people, it's kinda a pain.

Zackary B.
  • Bewertet am 20.6.2018

"One of the few shipping providers that offers a ton of features for free!"

Vorteile: We use the free tier option and obviously that's one great feature alone for our business.
We love the UI and can navigate around it with ease and the other shipping provider options are not even close to being this easy, we've tried them all. One part that also works great for us is that all shipping charges go into a bulk charge on our card which helps with bookkeeping (compared to a bunch of little charges for each shipment).

Nachteile: The newer feature of validating addresses is great but it also actually messes up some addresses. Our own return address is a specialized one and the auto-validate address feature corrects it to an address that is actually not correct as we have to specific the PMB number. I reached out to customer support to resolve this and they resolved it quickly but there should still be an option to manually override addresses in situations like that.

• Bewertet am 20.6.2018
Beverly M.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2019

"One of the best decisions our company ever made to use Shippo for our shipping needs."

Vorteile: The software has been super easy to use. The rates are a little better than what we can get on other ecommerce sites that we sell on. Shippo bills us once a week for the labels that we have purchased during the week on the plan that we currently use. We also like that we can create labels from orders that we get from other ecommerce sites that do not integrate with Shippo. We highly recommend then to everyone. It's been a great tool and time saver for our business.

Nachteile: When we first started using Shippo Parcel Post Select would always come up as the mailing service they picked for us to use, because it was a little a few cents cheaper than Priority Mail. We didn't use that service so I had to void a lot labels in the beginning but that has been address and we haven't had any issues since.

Robin I.
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

"Best Shipping Software"

Kommentare: It's so awesome. I tell everyone about it.

Vorteile: Shippo is cheap, which makes it extremely affordable for a small business that ships products regularly but not constantly. It's easy to use, as it integrates with the platforms I currently sell on, and manually entry is easy too. And the shipping labels are priced super competitively with any other platform I've used. I also love that you can price compare between different shipping companies like FedEx, UPS and USPS really easily. Bulk orders are easy to do as well. It's also formatted to print 4x6 shipping labels for my Demo.

Nachteile: When you search to find a previous order, you can't click to make a new label for that one and add it to a bulk label order. I often have people pay once for a 6 month subscription, which means that every month I need to dig back through and find their address and print a new label for them. It would be much easier if I could click other name and add them to the rest of my bulk labels I'm printing rather than having to do it individually.

John F.
  • Bewertet am 2.8.2019

"Seamless and efficient solution of shipping"

Kommentare: Have used for two years. Shipping 2-10 packages a week. Easy to use on the road and ship from remote locations. Would take a major problem for me to consider changing shipping software. I am sold on Go Shippo for my shipment needs

Vorteile: Able to pre make templateds for frequent items
Level 1 discounted mail and shipping discounts
Many free features, which meet my needs
Scalable for when increased shipping is needed with growth
Intuitive easy to use

Nachteile: Short learning curve setting up initially

John W.
Co-owner / Operator
  • Bewertet am 26.9.2019

"Excellent and easy shipping solution for our small business"

Vorteile: We opened a Shopify store in 2014 to complement our Etsy shop. So we needed something to get bulk/business rates for our Shopify shipments like we get on Etsy. Shippo got us those bulk rates immediately. It's very easy to use and is getting easier all the time. They keep adding features and shipping partners which is good for us and our customers. We've recently been using DHL for high priority overseas shipments (which clobbers USPS Priority Mail). It's cheaper too. Customer service is excellent and friendly. On the few occasions I had questions I had a complete answer in no time.

Nachteile: Some of the menus could be hard to navigate at first (locating certain features). But nothing serious that I didn't get used to after using a few times.

• Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Jeff A.
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2018

"Complete shipping package"

Kommentare: It is the best shipping software for any parcel. Need to advertise more and get folks off of USPS.com

Vorteile: The shippo package not only helps by writing shipping labels it does other things other software doesn't do. It will give you the appropriate address from a partial, it has all the different types of shipping containers listed, it saves money, and most of all, you can into the software anytime, and it save your shipments and makes it easy to bring them back up. I had a very hard time getting into the USPS software after 1pm to make a label.
I've used stamps.com. USPS.com, and shippo is the best all around shipping software.

Nachteile: The only thing I didn't like was when I first set things up customer service was done by email only. No phone calls. But since I'm set up and been running a few years that issue doesn't bother me anymore. No problems at all.

• Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Manufacturing Program Associate
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.1.2019

"Shippo is great!"

Kommentare: This platform makes my life so much easier without costing me anything. They seem like a great company with a genuine customer centered and improvement focused attitude.

Vorteile: It is a great value for the money. It was very easy to get started with, and has continued to grow and refine itself as I have grown. It's flexible and has allowed me to understand how shipping works while saving me time and money from standing in line at the post office.

Nachteile: It can be slow at times due to extraneous clicks required to get different pieces of information needed for different types of sales. It can also be lacking in features/information at times, but 9/10 times the information is there; it just needs a little digging to uncover. At the end of the day though this is essentially a free platform, and anything I'm lacking I should be maintaining on my own systems.

• Bewertet am 7.1.2019
Jurnee C.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2019

"Best Shipping Software Ever"

Kommentare: I don't have to drive to the post office to wait in line for postage now! Plus my customer receives a nice printed shipping label rather than my poor handwriting.

Vorteile: Shippo is so user friendly. I can easily log in, make my label, and print it within minutes. It saves me so much time and energy so I can focus on my customers. The display is very clear and concise, and I know exactly what I am getting.

Nachteile: I have seen a sponsored ad on facebook for Shippo on Facebook where it shows what looks like an office space with balloons. As someone who is very passionate about protecting a brand, I'd like to offer my 2 cents about this ad. Bluntly, it looks like a photo someone took from their phone at an office party; it looks cheap. It disrupts the crisp brand that Shippo has, and makes it feel more like a "mom and pop" operation, rather than a major international brand. This ad does not affect my usage of Shippo, but if I were a first time customer seeing balloons and cubical walls on an ad, I might think twice about how serious this company is about retaining clients. I am not trying to hurt anyone's feelings or look down upon you; I am simply offering my feedback as a fellow business owner.

Trisha O.

"Great Resource"

Vorteile: I love that Shippo integrates with my Shopify shop and seamlessly imports my information when it's time to ship. I also love that it shows in the dashboard what was on the order so I don't have to flip back and forth between shippo and shopify to make sure that the right items are with the right label. I also like that it's "Pay per use" rather than having to pay a stupid amount monthly like SOME mailing software when I have a lower volume of orders.

Nachteile: I wish that it was integrated with some of my other platforms, but it's still not difficult to manually enter the shipping information.

Amanda W.
Customer Happiness Specialist
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Shippo Review"

Kommentare: Experience has been wonderful. We ship 100+ packages a month and almost never have any issues. The platform is easy to use and easy to teach to new members who join our team.

Vorteile: This software is user friendly, easy to use and integrates with our online platform seamlessly. The customer service is also prompt, helpful and kind when any assistance is needed.

Nachteile: It would be helpful if refunded labels were somehow removed from the manifest. We have to email periodically to request refunds on denied labels. These particular labels are only denied because of the first scan on them which comes from the manifest scan.

Bill H.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.10.2019

"Great Product & Great Service"

Kommentare: Fills out shipping needs perfectly-Rock On !

Vorteile: We utilize Shippo for our shipping needs for the ease of integration,reliable service connection and affordable pricing. The staff at Shippo is extremely responsive and professional with service and support. The reports section is quick and easy to use, love working with this company. Thanks for the great product!

Nachteile: Customs declaration can be buggy once in awhile.

Jonathan H.
E-commerce Manager
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.8.2019

"Shippo is my go to for customized orders and return labels. "

Kommentare: I am please with Shippo and will continue to use it as my secondary source for shipping. If my main one is down (Shopify Shipping), I use Shippo without a lapse in order delivery.

Vorteile: Shippo is my go-to​ for customized orders and return labels. I use ​different software for most of my orders but I use Shippo when I need customizable labels or multiple return labels. It automatically connects with Shopify so all my orders and addresses come over. If I need an extra label I just select the order and click Make Another Label. I use shippo for my RA to vendors or if I'm​ mailing single packages. Ive connected my Paypal with it so billing is super easy and fast.

Nachteile: The only problem I have with Shippo is the after shipping email function. It doesn't​ connect to Shopify to email the customer when the item has shipped. You have to make your own notification email template within Shippo. Or you can mail it with Shippo and then go over to Shopify and manually send the shipping notification from Shopify. I just like one email template for continuity, but I guess thats not too much of a con.

• Bewertet am 16.8.2019
Dale W.
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2019

"Great sight for all my shipping needs."

Kommentare: Saves me lots of time.

Vorteile: It takes all my upcoming shipments from Etsy, or my online store and combines them onto one platform that I can purchase my shipping from. It also sends out an e-mail notice to my customers that they order has been shipped.

Nachteile: I wish it could take each New customer and put their information into a file that could keep a record of. Right now I have to copy and paste into another data base I use.