Filtern nach:

Über Shippo

Weblösung zum sofortigen Erstellen von Versandetiketten für mehrere Spediteure und spare Geld mit ermäßigten Preisen.

Erfahre mehr über Shippo

Marc T.
Marc T.
Relationship Architect in USA

The only "con" is NOT using Shippo

Kommentare: Imagine for a moment you are at a 6-star beach resort on a gorgeous archipelago somewhere. You arrived on a private jet and have been picked up in a limo of your choosing. You are now walking along the beach with sandals in one hand an oversized umbrella and a fruit-laden cocktail in the other. Dolphins are leaping out of the water a few feet (meters) from shore. The sun is reflecting off the crystal blue water. The blood orange and yellow shimmer dances gayly on top of the waves...u get it I think!!!

Super easy to use and set up and link your various shipping accounts. They make it almost whimsically easy to "test" the product with a forever free account. Savings for free and paid accounts are the same. Today (May 20, 2021) I saved 32% on USPS and a whopping 62% on UPS!! I have been typically just printing labels from the namesake sites and thought the claims of savings were "up to" claims and the reality was going to be fairly negligible. Think eBay and then they turn around a charge you for buying shipping through them completely negating or making it more expensive to ship through eBay. NOT Shippo! Not only is it free and commission-free but they REALLY do have great rates and the savings are LEGIT not "UP TO" BS but real money! Heck if you are an eBay seller you would be foolish if you didn't give Shippo a whirl! So, in short, I love the money I save, the ease of set-up and use and the customer support is fast and furious. I HATE bot customer support in general but Shippo is pretty, pretty, pretty good too!

Overall with the free account that I have, I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about it. If I wanted to channel my inner "Karen" I could groan loudly in my best Jewish whine, I want to integrate more shipping channels without paying to upgrade, but free UPS and USPS are good enough for my needs!

Claude F.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Shippo is a 5 Star for me. Easy of use, Record keeping of previous orders and very inexpensive.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Its Friendly, Cheap, very easy to use and I think its the best for every business out there. Also All orders are in one spot. You can easily track, monitor or modify orders or tracking details

Easy to use. Anyone can basically key in customer info to creating a return label and even choosing the available shipping rates. What I also love is that, it is prepare service too. I am not too sure on this, but I get charges after my orders have been delivered to my customers

I haven't experienced any negatives with shippo as of now, since my 2 years of using their services.

Brittany B.
Founder in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service Problems!

Kommentare: Customer service is not capable of handling basic problems. Shippo "accidentally" reused a USPS tracking number too soon. So old data was still present on the current label. It's been 4 days and they haven't been able to do anything at all. They haven't offered a refund, to assist with insurance. It's clear they don't know what to do. They actually said at one point, "we're not responsible" even though tracking was purchased and issued through them. My emails don't get a response, live chat just says "we've asked USPS" and nothing moves forward. Sometimes live chat is available. Sometimes it's not. It's not based on days of the week or times of day. It's just random. Also, yes they do have hidden surcharges with every carrier and no they won't help you dispute them. They just said "the dispute was sided with the carrier" but any other shipping software allows you to provide detailed information and with every other shipping software they side with the shipper.

Unfortunately I don't have anything positive to say about this software.

Customer service is difficult to reach and not knowledgeable.

Patrick M.
Owner/Operator in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

I heart Shippo

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Shippo was recommended to me by a trusted friend and business associate, and it did not disappoint. It simply does everything I need, efficiently and easily. The ability to save frequently-used package sizes/weights is such a big time-saver. I've recommended Shippo to many people since I started using it.

Every once in a while I have difficulty entering weight and/or dimensions for a custom-size package, but really this could easily be user error rather than a fault in the software.

Tracey N.

GoShippo for Home Based Business

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I can schedule a pickup from my front door!! Since the pandemic broke out, it has saved lots of time and headaches!! It is straight forward easy to maneuver and saves so much time and money from having to stand in line at the post office.

GoShippo is a must have for a Home Based Business.

I would like to see integration with Square

Retired in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Retiree Shipping From Home

Kommentare: Being retired I love that I can ship from home with your super good rates. I buy and sell online and you have the best choice of shippers and rates.

I like the easiness. And the competitive pricing. I like to ship from home without having to go somewhere else. I love the competitive choices of how to ship and how much to spend. I can print and ship any time day or night.

I would like to be able to get an estimate based on zip codes and package size before I commit a name and address.

Christina C.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love this platform!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I’ve been using shippo for years and it’s saved my small business so much money!

Shippo makes finding the lowest and most efficient shipping a breeze!

No complaints! Love everything about it

Kathleen H.

Super easy to use

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Another business friend of mine turned me onto using Shippo. I switched from another company and I’m very happy I did so.

I like that I can quickly create and print shipping labels. I also like that I can get multiple costs from different carriers to give a customer a choice.

Unless I’m missing something, I can’t figure out how to pull up a previously used address so I don’t have to keep re-typing it in.

Jim L.
Fischerei, Selbstständig

Great software and ease of use

Kommentare: Great!!

The software is so easy to use. I like the interface and features.

Haven't found them yet, but I'll keep looking. I don't expect to find any though.

Leslie A.
MOM in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Easy to use.....great bang for my buck.

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Easy to use, options available for different shipping needs.

I have really had any negative issues with Shippo.

Devlyn M.
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Integration can be tricky, but well worth the effort

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I've not had any issues with Shippo at all. I only use USPS for shipping so I can only comment on that and it's certainly sped up the process as well as eliminated a lot of the frustration. I love that I can set up pre-sets (package type/weight) to make the process even easier. A huge benefit is that it's helped me SAVE money. Because I'm able to ship small packages first class, very small orders have become cheaper to ship which has benefitted my clients and my business.

I found Shippo during the early days of the pandemic when I was making and shipping masks every day. I've made over 2000 masks and counting by myself and most orders were small, so the amount of packages went from a typical 2-3 packages per week to 20. I just didn't have time to type in each order on the USPS website and Shippo was a life saver. I was able to integrate/import my orders from various platforms including Etsy, Square Marketplace, and Airtable (using 3rd party automation at times) to make shipping a matter of a few clicks. Now my biggest shipping concern is whether or not my printer is going to cooperate each day.

It would be great if there were easier integration setups with more platforms, but really once it's set up, it takes almost no effort. This can be a bit tricky for folks who aren't tech savvy. I'm a one person operation, so whether I'm good at doing things or not doesn't really matter since I'll be the one doing them regardless. I was able to fumble my way through it and the ease of that really depended on which third party app I was using. If you're good with API or very familiar with setting up automation through Zapier, Integromat, Automate.io, etc then you will likely not struggle much.

Linda S.
Business Owner in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Perfect solution for a small business owner

Kommentare: I love the ability to see all the shipping options available to me so that I can easily pick the right product. This is particularly helpful when considering the different ways to use USPS Priority Mail. I am confident that I always am able to easily select the most cost effective shipping option for my product and destination.
Shippo's customer service is also outstanding. Because of a training issue at our local post office, my company was assessed a number of label surcharges by the USPS due to a USPS postal clerk putting multiple items on the scale at one time. Shippo handled the situation by filing disputes on my behalf saving me a lot of time.

I love that both my website sales and my Etsy shop sales can flow into Shippo so that order management and shipping label purchases can be done from one platform.

I love it! It just is so much easier than other platforms I've used. There isn't anything I'd change.

Alex B.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Very happy customer

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been a 10/10. In about 90% of shipments the rates on shippo are the best and the process is the quickest I’ve used.

The setup was a breeze and the rates are extremely competitive. One of my favorite features is the auto fill function with addresses. Payment is very straightforward and I enjoy reviewing the monthly reports on all my shipments.

The only negative I can say is that occasionally the auto fill on the address will pull something that is incorrect. I’ve had one package be shipped to the wrong address because of this. Luckily the address didn’t exist so the package was returned, but it took a full week to get it back and we had to reimburse the customer for the delay. I would suggest creating a review/confirm field after you click buy that allows you to review the final label for accuracy prior to it being purchased. I would have caught the error that way.

James D.
Mr in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Shippo is my chosen program

Kommentare: All in all, excellent except as noted above

I like the fact that it was not complicated to learn. It was very easy and logical. I get great value on my printed labels and The Shippo Insurance appears to be a great value too! I like the fact that I can choose between multiple shipping methods even though USPS in by far my chosen method. Record keeping is a snap with the ability to download orders or shipments and I also receive emails from Shippo every time I buy 1 label or multiple at a time. I like the fact that I get a copy of the label (great for reprints and records and invoices too)! I have multiple online stores and my order are imported in and in many cases I automatically designate box size and weight.

I do not like the fact that I can not import and combine orders going to the same buyer. (it saves me shipping and insurance cost)! This needs to be changed. I have twice asked support for this and have not gotten a reasonable answer. The other problem I have had is that I have two stores with eBay and when I have to change a password on one I have to delete both and reinstall. Treating each store as independent of the other would allow me to delete one and not have to reinstall both!

Phil O.
Musik, Selbstständig

Recommended Ease

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I use it for multiple businesses and have recommended it over rivals for ease of use and a simplistic layout. I am learning more each year. I run two different e-commerce platforms and I have the ability to choose which I want to ship from. I mostly use shippo if the volume is over 3-4 packages to ease the burden at the local post office. To my delight, shippo has never seemed to go offline at least while i'm using it

Integrations with 3rd party e-commerce platform to sync labels Commercial Rates for USPS The ability to print multi shipment manifests Label purchases are billed once a week Ease with reprinting a label that did not print correctly or creating another label going to the same place 5c plus per label charge on top of the commercial rate

No real cons, sometimes you are paying a few cents more than another commercial carrier for USPS but I cannot seem to figure out how its calculated. I wish it there was a mobile app just for tracking shipments outgoing. I have had a few issues with international addresses not being recognized but a quick google search resolves the isue.

Britt W.
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

eCommerce is a fun now

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I appreciate all that they are doing to bring eCommerce to food and beverages in a meaningful way. It's nice to know everything I need will be in one place and I can search for problems before I reach out to their team for more information. It's rare that my problem and troubleshooting aren't available in their help system.

I love the adaptability and software applications that I can use. I have discovered several spaces where I needed to streamline or needed an application function(s) that were already synced and functional with Shippo. Their customer service is OTC- Off The Charts- responsive and very empathetic to a sometimes overwhelmed solopreneur.

I would like to be able to update the look of the dashboard with weekly stats/updates available to show how much Shippo saves me time and energy.

Vincent F.

Rate-Shopping Is The Killer Feature

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very good, and I've saved a lot of money OR I've found ways to improve my shipping speed to my customers for the same money.

The fact that I can make a shipment and see rates for all the major carriers is the killer feature that changed everything for me. Often I would ship something USPS Priority thinking it was the cheapest option, but with Shippo's bulk UPS rate it usually comes in either cheaper or close enough where it pays to go UPS. It's easy to use, makes sense, and doesn't seem to have any major omissions or hiccups.

I wish it had an address parser; something I could just paste a 1 line address into and it would parse out the full address. Other apps I've used have it and it's great. It's a major time saver.

Amber S.
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Perfect at home shipping tool

Kommentare: Shippo has helped my business financially. I ship USPS packages frequently and using this software has saved me a bunch of money.

Shippo is very easy to use and does not require a monthly fee and you still receive a discounted rate on your shipping purchases.

The software is always refreshing so it does take some patience to use it. After entering package details, it refreshes; after entering weight, it refreshes, etc. Would like to be able to tab quickly through in entering details.

Ryan H.
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy, inexpensive shipping solution.

Kommentare: Shippo continues to impress us as the best, most cost-saving and time-saving shipping solution four our small business. The seamless integrations with our various marketplaces, easy to learn user interface, and responsive customer service make Shippo the small business solution we recommend most when speaking with colleagues and new friends at industry conferences.

The best part of this software is the ability to integrate with multiple marketplaces where our products are sold. This creates a "one stop shop" where we can manage, track, and ship orders that have come in from several sources. The integration is a two-way connection, so that once an order is shipped, it shows as shipped with tracking information in our various marketplace apps and websites. This saves an incredible amount of time so that we can focus our attention on creating great products.

There have been a couple of days when the site was down or experiencing issues when we came to our scheduled time for packing and shipping. Obviously, this throws a minor wrench in our daily schedule, but we understand that these things happen. The responsiveness of the Shippo team is excellent. I all of these cases, once the problem was identified, we received notification that work was in progress and that we would be told when the site was ready to process orders. The subsequent notification that the site was ready to go saved us from having to go back periodically and check. This valuable customer service saves us time and is greatly appreciated.

Joanna M.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great option for any business

We couldn't get through the day without Shippo. We are constantly shipping products everyday and without an easy streamlined system like Shippo we would not be able to function as a business. it's quick and simple. I like that it helps with the addresses, if you put it part of the address it will automatically put in the rest of it. If you have a business that requires you to ship then you need to have Shippo!

I don't like the recent change with having the green box at the bottom right hand corner rather than where it used to be in the upper left hand corner.

Joaquin A.
Director in USA

Best tool for shipping

Kommentare: Best discovery I''ve done since using STAMPS

Easy to use, easy to install, easy to print

I did not find any reason not to use this product

Tim H.
Principal in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, Selbstständig

Great Shipping Software Highly Recommended

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Since all labels render as a PDF file, I can reprint mis-printed labels as many times as needed...gone are the days of having to reload funds to purchase new labels due to printer malfunction. I also enjoy the discounted pricing on USPS labels. Haven't tried other carriers but I like the option of having UPS and DHL as well, maybe I will try them one day.

Amazing shipping software, can't be any happier since switching from stamps.com. Easy to easy, convenient and integrates well with eBay.

Doesn't seem to integrate well with Square/Weebly online store, I noticed that the package tracking number was not carrying over to the Square order, it will just mark it as shipped with a blank tracking info

Brittany P.
Owner of Retail Ecommerce in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Switched to Shippo, Never leaving

I really love the fact that I am able to purchase shipping labels at a cheaper cost then everywhere else I have looked. With the amount of packages my business sends, this has been a life saver. I also love the ease of use with setting up the package weight and dimensions.

When selecting the shipping service, I wish there were better dividers between types of services AND conpanies. I've accidentally clicked "Parcel Select" for USPS a couple of times which takes triple the time to arrive to the customer. When I'm moving quickly, it slips past me sometimes.

Amaris A.
Office Administrator in USA
Computerspiele, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

I love Shippo!

Kommentare: Saving a couple of bucks on USPS Flat Rate Boxes and Express Mailing envelopes has been a great help! I also vaguely remember that after signing up, someone from Shippo's customer service team reached out to ask if I needed a tutorial and even gave me a walk through of the services provided and answered any questions I had. I definitely felt welcomed and appreciated.

My favorite thing about this software is that to use it I did not have to be in E-Commerce. I am able to sign in and create a label manually and I am also able to upload a .csv file to create the labels needed for a mass shipping. The reason I use Shippo is because since last March my company has been working remotely. But at the end of the day we still needed a sure fire way to get new hire swag out to new employees and mail forwarding to my other teams. Before Shippo I was using the USPS website and right before shipping out 70 t-shirts the USPS software crash for 4 days. Not only was I under a time constraint but I had a lot of shipping to do! Shippo made mailing out those 70 packages super simple, fast and cheap! I also recently got a thermal printer and it was so easy to change the format the labels print in. I would definitely recommend Shippo.

What I least like about using Shippo is that currently, when my company mails out new hire equipment like laptops and monitors we like to ship through Fedex for insurance and delivery time purposes. My issue here is that because my whole company is remote, I receive the details for the label (recipient, address, weight and value) via email and am not able to fill out the entirety of the sections that need to be filled out on Shippo. Therefore, I mostly use Shippo for mail forwarding and new hire swag and I switch over to Fedex for equipment and time sensitive shipping.

James A.
James A.

Great Shipping Solution

I like that Shippo is easy to integrate with e-commerce sites like eBay and Etsy. I sell vinyl decals on both sites and it is very easy to sync unfulfilled orders. The software imports the customer's address perfectly and does an address verification before you purchase the shipping label. After the label is printed, the software automatically notifies the e-commerce site that the order has been shipped and posts the tracking number for the customer to view. This has been a huge time saver for me.

The software works very well for me and I have not found any cons to it.