Über Shippo

Weblösung zum sofortigen Erstellen von Versandetiketten für mehrere Spediteure und spare Geld mit ermäßigten Preisen.

Erfahre mehr über Shippo

Great Discounts and Great CSV upload. Easy Mac style navigation.

The only negative I can say is that occasionally the auto fill on the address will pull something that is incorrect. Ve had one package be shipped to the wrong address because of this.

Bewertungen zu Shippo

Shippo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 782 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Shippo bereits verwendet?

Great Shipping Solution

I like that Shippo is easy to integrate with e-commerce sites like eBay and Etsy. I sell vinyl decals on both sites and it is very easy to sync unfulfilled orders. The software imports the customer's address perfectly and does an address verification before you purchase the shipping label. After the label is printed, the software automatically notifies the e-commerce site that the order has been shipped and posts the tracking number for the customer to view. This has been a huge time saver for me.

The software works very well for me and I have not found any cons to it.

Diane
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good program for small business and personal use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It is a great program and company to work with. The price is right and we hope to continue our relationship with them in the future.

Shippo is very affordable and easy to use. Their customer service is eager to help out if there are any website problems or syncing problems and can be reached at any time. We have never had a problem using this software.

There are virtually no problems with this company or its software. We have used them for about 2 years and we will continue to use them if their pricing stays affordable.

Brittany
Founder in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service Problems!

Kommentare: Customer service is not capable of handling basic problems. Shippo "accidentally" reused a USPS tracking number too soon. So old data was still present on the current label. It's been 4 days and they haven't been able to do anything at all. They haven't offered a refund, to assist with insurance. It's clear they don't know what to do. They actually said at one point, "we're not responsible" even though tracking was purchased and issued through them. My emails don't get a response, live chat just says "we've asked USPS" and nothing moves forward. Sometimes live chat is available. Sometimes it's not. It's not based on days of the week or times of day. It's just random. Also, yes they do have hidden surcharges with every carrier and no they won't help you dispute them. They just said "the dispute was sided with the carrier" but any other shipping software allows you to provide detailed information and with every other shipping software they side with the shipper.

Unfortunately I don't have anything positive to say about this software.

Customer service is difficult to reach and not knowledgeable.

Ellen
Administrative Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good shipping services

I can print shipping labels easily, and they have a good discount on most carriers. The software is easy to understand and use, and we transitioned seamlessly from our old provider.

When you try to send a tracking email, it drops the ball. It does not let me look at the email to be sent or verify the email address, and simply flashes an "email sent" screen. It does this even if the recipient does not have a known email address. Sine we have low shipping volume, I simply send the emails myself.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Ellen, Thanks for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear that Shippo has helped streamline your shipping process! We recently launched a new tracking experience that allows you to manage your tracking notification emails with ease! For instance, you can preview what your tracking email looks like, enable notifications so a tracking email can be sent out to all of your customers, and more! You can visit this link to check it out: https://apps.goshippo.com/settings/tracking-page Also, if you'd like to look at a customer's email address, you can head to your "Orders" page and hover over a customer's name to preview their email. We hope this information helps! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to support@goshippo.com. If you prefer chatting with one of our Support members, please feel free to give us a call at your convenience at (415)-779-7447 and we'd be happy to help. We offer Phone Support M-F from 9-5 PST. Thank you, Shippo Support

Louise
Business owner in USA

So easy to use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Shippo is so easy and has saved my tiny business a great deal of time and money!

Getting a full report of my shipments for the year was difficult and I had to call customer service for that

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Louise, Thanks for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear that Shippo has helped your business save lots of time and money! For future reference, if you're interested in pulling a report of your shipments for any specified time period, we have an "Export" feature within our Shipments page that allows you to do so. By exporting shipments within a specified timeframe, you're able to look at all the details (tracking number, shipping carrier, label amount, shipping address, etc.) of all shipments. If there is any feedback you have on our Export feature, please let us know and we would love to relay this feedback over to our Product team! Thank you, Shippo Support

Amber
CEO in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Great Software

Kommentare: 10/10

Easy to use. I got it all down pretty fast!

Could have better pricing. Or offer some deals randomly

Tiffany
Founder in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Easy to use with good discounts

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very easy to use. I am quite happy.

Very easy to use, connects automatically to my website and helps with tracking of cost and individual packages easily.

I have not found anything to date that I dislike.

Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig

Shipping Made Easy!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Shippo helps me get business over my competitors. I can give customers accurate costs in advance. This helps with price sensitive customers.

This software is very simple to use and does not require special equipment.

I wish it was easier to save parcel dimensions for repeat shipments.

Lavonda
Ceo in USA
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Thankful for this software, Its made my business easier to run

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I am please to have shippo working beside me as we grow

Shippo is easy to use, navigate and print labels with. I am no tech yet was able to snyc it with my website and begin using it immediately very reliable.

More comparison rates for carriers would be nice

Sean
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Easy to use shipping software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Shippo makes it easy and quick to create a shipping label and track orders.

Shippo us easy to use and inexpensive Easy integration to major ecommerce sites

Sometimes the address auto fill does not find correct address.

Dominic

Shippo Has Saved Me a Lot of Money

Kommentare: It has saved me $1-2 per package, which over time adds up. The integration with my host/processor was extremely simple and flawless.

The ease of integration with my hosting/processing company was exceptional. The shipping rates are lower than many other alternatives.

I wish it were easier to create a new one-off order entry from within Shippo or to obtain rates without having to create a new entry and then hide it afterwards since it can't be deleted. There really needs to be an easier way to reprint a label after the initial pop-up is gone.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Dominic, Thanks for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear that Shippo has helped you save plenty in shipping costs. We also appreciate your feedback in regards to our user interface, which we've relayed to our team. As for the rates, you can head to https://onlineshippingcalculator.com/, which showcases Shippo's discounted rates, to obtain rates for any shipment you were interested in sending out. We hope this information helps! Thank you, Shippo Support

Devlyn
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Integration can be tricky, but well worth the effort

Kommentare: I've not had any issues with Shippo at all. I only use USPS for shipping so I can only comment on that and it's certainly sped up the process as well as eliminated a lot of the frustration. I love that I can set up pre-sets (package type/weight) to make the process even easier. A huge benefit is that it's helped me SAVE money. Because I'm able to ship small packages first class, very small orders have become cheaper to ship which has benefitted my clients and my business.

I found Shippo during the early days of the pandemic when I was making and shipping masks every day. I've made over 2000 masks and counting by myself and most orders were small, so the amount of packages went from a typical 2-3 packages per week to 20. I just didn't have time to type in each order on the USPS website and Shippo was a life saver. I was able to integrate/import my orders from various platforms including Etsy, Square Marketplace, and Airtable (using 3rd party automation at times) to make shipping a matter of a few clicks. Now my biggest shipping concern is whether or not my printer is going to cooperate each day.

It would be great if there were easier integration setups with more platforms, but really once it's set up, it takes almost no effort. This can be a bit tricky for folks who aren't tech savvy. I'm a one person operation, so whether I'm good at doing things or not doesn't really matter since I'll be the one doing them regardless. I was able to fumble my way through it and the ease of that really depended on which third party app I was using. If you're good with API or very familiar with setting up automation through Zapier, Integromat, Automate.io, etc then you will likely not struggle much.

Marc
Marc
Relationship Architect in USA

The only "con" is NOT using Shippo

Kommentare: Imagine for a moment you are at a 6-star beach resort on a gorgeous archipelago somewhere. You arrived on a private jet and have been picked up in a limo of your choosing. You are now walking along the beach with sandals in one hand an oversized umbrella and a fruit-laden cocktail in the other. Dolphins are leaping out of the water a few feet (meters) from shore. The sun is reflecting off the crystal blue water. The blood orange and yellow shimmer dances gayly on top of the waves...u get it I think!!!

Super easy to use and set up and link your various shipping accounts. They make it almost whimsically easy to "test" the product with a forever free account. Savings for free and paid accounts are the same. Today (May 20, 2021) I saved 32% on USPS and a whopping 62% on UPS!! I have been typically just printing labels from the namesake sites and thought the claims of savings were "up to" claims and the reality was going to be fairly negligible. Think eBay and then they turn around a charge you for buying shipping through them completely negating or making it more expensive to ship through eBay. NOT Shippo! Not only is it free and commission-free but they REALLY do have great rates and the savings are LEGIT not "UP TO" BS but real money! Heck if you are an eBay seller you would be foolish if you didn't give Shippo a whirl! So, in short, I love the money I save, the ease of set-up and use and the customer support is fast and furious. I HATE bot customer support in general but Shippo is pretty, pretty, pretty good too!

Overall with the free account that I have, I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about it. If I wanted to channel my inner "Karen" I could groan loudly in my best Jewish whine, I want to integrate more shipping channels without paying to upgrade, but free UPS and USPS are good enough for my needs!

Linda
Business Owner in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Perfect solution for a small business owner

Kommentare: I love the ability to see all the shipping options available to me so that I can easily pick the right product. This is particularly helpful when considering the different ways to use USPS Priority Mail. I am confident that I always am able to easily select the most cost effective shipping option for my product and destination.
Shippo's customer service is also outstanding. Because of a training issue at our local post office, my company was assessed a number of label surcharges by the USPS due to a USPS postal clerk putting multiple items on the scale at one time. Shippo handled the situation by filing disputes on my behalf saving me a lot of time.

I love that both my website sales and my Etsy shop sales can flow into Shippo so that order management and shipping label purchases can be done from one platform.

I love it! It just is so much easier than other platforms I've used. There isn't anything I'd change.

Alex
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Very happy customer

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been a 10/10. In about 90% of shipments the rates on shippo are the best and the process is the quickest I’ve used.

The setup was a breeze and the rates are extremely competitive. One of my favorite features is the auto fill function with addresses. Payment is very straightforward and I enjoy reviewing the monthly reports on all my shipments.

The only negative I can say is that occasionally the auto fill on the address will pull something that is incorrect. I’ve had one package be shipped to the wrong address because of this. Luckily the address didn’t exist so the package was returned, but it took a full week to get it back and we had to reimburse the customer for the delay. I would suggest creating a review/confirm field after you click buy that allows you to review the final label for accuracy prior to it being purchased. I would have caught the error that way.

Mr in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Shippo is my chosen program

Kommentare: All in all, excellent except as noted above

I like the fact that it was not complicated to learn. It was very easy and logical. I get great value on my printed labels and The Shippo Insurance appears to be a great value too! I like the fact that I can choose between multiple shipping methods even though USPS in by far my chosen method. Record keeping is a snap with the ability to download orders or shipments and I also receive emails from Shippo every time I buy 1 label or multiple at a time. I like the fact that I get a copy of the label (great for reprints and records and invoices too)! I have multiple online stores and my order are imported in and in many cases I automatically designate box size and weight.

I do not like the fact that I can not import and combine orders going to the same buyer. (it saves me shipping and insurance cost)! This needs to be changed. I have twice asked support for this and have not gotten a reasonable answer. The other problem I have had is that I have two stores with eBay and when I have to change a password on one I have to delete both and reinstall. Treating each store as independent of the other would allow me to delete one and not have to reinstall both!

Phil
Musik, Selbstständig

Recommended Ease

Kommentare: I use it for multiple businesses and have recommended it over rivals for ease of use and a simplistic layout. I am learning more each year. I run two different e-commerce platforms and I have the ability to choose which I want to ship from. I mostly use shippo if the volume is over 3-4 packages to ease the burden at the local post office. To my delight, shippo has never seemed to go offline at least while i'm using it

Integrations with 3rd party e-commerce platform to sync labels Commercial Rates for USPS The ability to print multi shipment manifests Label purchases are billed once a week Ease with reprinting a label that did not print correctly or creating another label going to the same place 5c plus per label charge on top of the commercial rate

No real cons, sometimes you are paying a few cents more than another commercial carrier for USPS but I cannot seem to figure out how its calculated. I wish it there was a mobile app just for tracking shipments outgoing. I have had a few issues with international addresses not being recognized but a quick google search resolves the isue.

Britt
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

eCommerce is a fun now

Kommentare: I appreciate all that they are doing to bring eCommerce to food and beverages in a meaningful way. It's nice to know everything I need will be in one place and I can search for problems before I reach out to their team for more information. It's rare that my problem and troubleshooting aren't available in their help system.

I love the adaptability and software applications that I can use. I have discovered several spaces where I needed to streamline or needed an application function(s) that were already synced and functional with Shippo. Their customer service is OTC- Off The Charts- responsive and very empathetic to a sometimes overwhelmed solopreneur.

I would like to be able to update the look of the dashboard with weekly stats/updates available to show how much Shippo saves me time and energy.

Vincent

Rate-Shopping Is The Killer Feature

Kommentare: Very good, and I've saved a lot of money OR I've found ways to improve my shipping speed to my customers for the same money.

The fact that I can make a shipment and see rates for all the major carriers is the killer feature that changed everything for me. Often I would ship something USPS Priority thinking it was the cheapest option, but with Shippo's bulk UPS rate it usually comes in either cheaper or close enough where it pays to go UPS. It's easy to use, makes sense, and doesn't seem to have any major omissions or hiccups.

I wish it had an address parser; something I could just paste a 1 line address into and it would parse out the full address. Other apps I've used have it and it's great. It's a major time saver.

Amber
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Perfect at home shipping tool

Kommentare: Shippo has helped my business financially. I ship USPS packages frequently and using this software has saved me a bunch of money.

Shippo is very easy to use and does not require a monthly fee and you still receive a discounted rate on your shipping purchases.

The software is always refreshing so it does take some patience to use it. After entering package details, it refreshes; after entering weight, it refreshes, etc. Would like to be able to tab quickly through in entering details.

Ryan
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy, inexpensive shipping solution.

Kommentare: Shippo continues to impress us as the best, most cost-saving and time-saving shipping solution four our small business. The seamless integrations with our various marketplaces, easy to learn user interface, and responsive customer service make Shippo the small business solution we recommend most when speaking with colleagues and new friends at industry conferences.

The best part of this software is the ability to integrate with multiple marketplaces where our products are sold. This creates a "one stop shop" where we can manage, track, and ship orders that have come in from several sources. The integration is a two-way connection, so that once an order is shipped, it shows as shipped with tracking information in our various marketplace apps and websites. This saves an incredible amount of time so that we can focus our attention on creating great products.

There have been a couple of days when the site was down or experiencing issues when we came to our scheduled time for packing and shipping. Obviously, this throws a minor wrench in our daily schedule, but we understand that these things happen. The responsiveness of the Shippo team is excellent. I all of these cases, once the problem was identified, we received notification that work was in progress and that we would be told when the site was ready to process orders. The subsequent notification that the site was ready to go saved us from having to go back periodically and check. This valuable customer service saves us time and is greatly appreciated.

Joanna
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great option for any business

We couldn't get through the day without Shippo. We are constantly shipping products everyday and without an easy streamlined system like Shippo we would not be able to function as a business. it's quick and simple. I like that it helps with the addresses, if you put it part of the address it will automatically put in the rest of it. If you have a business that requires you to ship then you need to have Shippo!

I don't like the recent change with having the green box at the bottom right hand corner rather than where it used to be in the upper left hand corner.

Joaquin
Director in USA

Best tool for shipping

Kommentare: Best discovery I''ve done since using STAMPS

Easy to use, easy to install, easy to print

I did not find any reason not to use this product

Brittany
Owner of Retail Ecommerce in USA

Switched to Shippo, Never leaving

I really love the fact that I am able to purchase shipping labels at a cheaper cost then everywhere else I have looked. With the amount of packages my business sends, this has been a life saver. I also love the ease of use with setting up the package weight and dimensions.

When selecting the shipping service, I wish there were better dividers between types of services AND conpanies. I've accidentally clicked "Parcel Select" for USPS a couple of times which takes triple the time to arrive to the customer. When I'm moving quickly, it slips past me sometimes.

Amaris
Office Administrator in USA
Computerspiele, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

I love Shippo!

Kommentare: Saving a couple of bucks on USPS Flat Rate Boxes and Express Mailing envelopes has been a great help! I also vaguely remember that after signing up, someone from Shippo's customer service team reached out to ask if I needed a tutorial and even gave me a walk through of the services provided and answered any questions I had. I definitely felt welcomed and appreciated.

My favorite thing about this software is that to use it I did not have to be in E-Commerce. I am able to sign in and create a label manually and I am also able to upload a .csv file to create the labels needed for a mass shipping. The reason I use Shippo is because since last March my company has been working remotely. But at the end of the day we still needed a sure fire way to get new hire swag out to new employees and mail forwarding to my other teams. Before Shippo I was using the USPS website and right before shipping out 70 t-shirts the USPS software crash for 4 days. Not only was I under a time constraint but I had a lot of shipping to do! Shippo made mailing out those 70 packages super simple, fast and cheap! I also recently got a thermal printer and it was so easy to change the format the labels print in. I would definitely recommend Shippo.

What I least like about using Shippo is that currently, when my company mails out new hire equipment like laptops and monitors we like to ship through Fedex for insurance and delivery time purposes. My issue here is that because my whole company is remote, I receive the details for the label (recipient, address, weight and value) via email and am not able to fill out the entirety of the sections that need to be filled out on Shippo. Therefore, I mostly use Shippo for mail forwarding and new hire swag and I switch over to Fedex for equipment and time sensitive shipping.