Über Shippo

Weblösung zum sofortigen Erstellen von Versandetiketten für mehrere Spediteure und spare Geld mit ermäßigten Preisen.

Erfahre mehr über Shippo

Great Discounts and Great CSV upload. Easy Mac style navigation.

The only negative I can say is that occasionally the auto fill on the address will pull something that is incorrect. Ve had one package be shipped to the wrong address because of this.

Bewertungen zu Shippo

Shippo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 810 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Shippo bereits verwendet?

Tiffany
Tiffany
Founder/Formulator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy to use with good discounts

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Marc
Marc
Relationship Architect in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The only "con" is NOT using Shippo

Kommentare: Imagine for a moment you are at a 6-star beach resort on a gorgeous archipelago somewhere. You arrived on a private jet and have been picked up in a limo of your choosing. You are now walking along the beach with sandals in one hand an oversized umbrella and a fruit-laden cocktail in the other. Dolphins are leaping out of the water a few feet (meters) from shore. The sun is reflecting off the crystal blue water. The blood orange and yellow shimmer dances gayly on top of the waves...u get it I think!!!

Super easy to use and set up and link your various shipping accounts. They make it almost whimsically easy to "test" the product with a forever free account. Savings for free and paid accounts are the same. Today (May 20, 2021) I saved 32% on USPS and a whopping 62% on UPS!! I have been typically just printing labels from the namesake sites and thought the claims of savings were "up to" claims and the reality was going to be fairly negligible. Think eBay and then they turn around a charge you for buying shipping through them completely negating or making it more expensive to ship through eBay. NOT Shippo! Not only is it free and commission-free but they REALLY do have great rates and the savings are LEGIT not "UP TO" BS but real money! Heck if you are an eBay seller you would be foolish if you didn't give Shippo a whirl! So, in short, I love the money I save, the ease of set-up and use and the customer support is fast and furious. I HATE bot customer support in general but Shippo is pretty, pretty, pretty good too!

Overall with the free account that I have, I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about it. If I wanted to channel my inner "Karen" I could groan loudly in my best Jewish whine, I want to integrate more shipping channels without paying to upgrade, but free UPS and USPS are good enough for my needs!

Linda
Business Owner in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Perfect solution for a small business owner

Kommentare: I love the ability to see all the shipping options available to me so that I can easily pick the right product. This is particularly helpful when considering the different ways to use USPS Priority Mail. I am confident that I always am able to easily select the most cost effective shipping option for my product and destination.
Shippo's customer service is also outstanding. Because of a training issue at our local post office, my company was assessed a number of label surcharges by the USPS due to a USPS postal clerk putting multiple items on the scale at one time. Shippo handled the situation by filing disputes on my behalf saving me a lot of time.

I love that both my website sales and my Etsy shop sales can flow into Shippo so that order management and shipping label purchases can be done from one platform.

I love it! It just is so much easier than other platforms I've used. There isn't anything I'd change.

Brittany
Founder in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service Problems!

Kommentare: Customer service is not capable of handling basic problems. Shippo "accidentally" reused a USPS tracking number too soon. So old data was still present on the current label. It's been 4 days and they haven't been able to do anything at all. They haven't offered a refund, to assist with insurance. It's clear they don't know what to do. They actually said at one point, "we're not responsible" even though tracking was purchased and issued through them. My emails don't get a response, live chat just says "we've asked USPS" and nothing moves forward. Sometimes live chat is available. Sometimes it's not. It's not based on days of the week or times of day. It's just random. Also, yes they do have hidden surcharges with every carrier and no they won't help you dispute them. They just said "the dispute was sided with the carrier" but any other shipping software allows you to provide detailed information and with every other shipping software they side with the shipper.

Unfortunately I don't have anything positive to say about this software.

Customer service is difficult to reach and not knowledgeable.

Lindy
Artist in USA
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Love Shipping With Shippo

Fast, convenient, easy and money-saving, I use Shippo for online orders.

No cons, I use this several times a week

Alex
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Very happy customer

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been a 10/10. In about 90% of shipments the rates on shippo are the best and the process is the quickest I’ve used.

The setup was a breeze and the rates are extremely competitive. One of my favorite features is the auto fill function with addresses. Payment is very straightforward and I enjoy reviewing the monthly reports on all my shipments.

The only negative I can say is that occasionally the auto fill on the address will pull something that is incorrect. I’ve had one package be shipped to the wrong address because of this. Luckily the address didn’t exist so the package was returned, but it took a full week to get it back and we had to reimburse the customer for the delay. I would suggest creating a review/confirm field after you click buy that allows you to review the final label for accuracy prior to it being purchased. I would have caught the error that way.

Great Shipping Solution

I like that Shippo is easy to integrate with e-commerce sites like eBay and Etsy. I sell vinyl decals on both sites and it is very easy to sync unfulfilled orders. The software imports the customer's address perfectly and does an address verification before you purchase the shipping label. After the label is printed, the software automatically notifies the e-commerce site that the order has been shipped and posts the tracking number for the customer to view. This has been a huge time saver for me.

The software works very well for me and I have not found any cons to it.

Dale
Dale

Covers Multi Platforms

I love that I can ship orders from several of my on-line stores form one location. My orders from Etsy and my own websight automaticly get sent to Shippo so I can prepare my shipping label and packing slip from one spot.

Sometimes I want to refund partial shipping cost to a customer if it cost less to ship then they were charged. I see no where I can do it from the Shippo sight so I still have to go back to Etsy or my sight and prepare their refund.

Cameron
Cameron
Entrepreneur in USA
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Forget the others... Shippo is my go to!

Kommentare: I have loved doing my order fulfillment with Shippo. Having a platform that could show me my options for carrier/speed/rate is extremely helpful and it allows us to very seamlessly fulfill orders for our customers! 10/10 recommended to anyone shipping packages!

- integration with Shopify - option to default export as 4x6 labels (Perfect for my Dymo 4XL printer) - easy to use interface - customize packing slip with logo - competitors often have ugly branding on the shipping label, but Shippo elegantly has a cute hippo!

- modifying the packing list in Shippo is available in some cases, but often when I needed it, it was disabled. - the verification process for new account sign ups currently has a manual verification via email with customer service representatives which could be automated.

Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Retiree Shipping From Home

Kommentare: Being retired I love that I can ship from home with your super good rates. I buy and sell online and you have the best choice of shippers and rates.

I like the easiness. And the competitive pricing. I like to ship from home without having to go somewhere else. I love the competitive choices of how to ship and how much to spend. I can print and ship any time day or night.

I would like to be able to get an estimate based on zip codes and package size before I commit a name and address.

Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Great Shipping Software for Multiple Carriers in One Place

Kommentare: I use this to ship products from my online store. Shippo integrates with many retail sites to import sales and shipping info to limit manual mistakes. I integrate it with a Wix store.

I like that I can purchase shipping for USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc. all in the same place. I get discount rates and quick replies from email support.

I don't exactly like seeing the Shippo logo on shipping labels, however, I use Acrobat to remove that and put my company's logo on the shipping labels instead.

William
Founder in USA

Shippo is EASILY within Top 3 shipping methods

Kommentare: Overall experience was very positive.

Most important, very competitive rates across the most popular platforms. 2nd, easy to use. I'm in and out for all my labels. 3rdly, Incredibly responsive support team.

Not being able to customize the label size to unique sizes.

Riley
CEO in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No complaints

Kommentare: awesome, easy, cheap (i think). i would recommend it to ALL of my customers

super easy, was free for a while. i honestly dont even know what i pay for it right now, i thought it was still free. either way, it has changed my life compared to filling out labels by hand. mass upload with csv is very very helpful. i like being able to save package templates

it would be cool to see how much i save every time i buy a label. i would maybe add something that allows you to collect orders and put the data directly into shippo. right now, i collect orders with a google form that collects address info, then i download that as a csv and upload it to shippo. it would be cool to have a feature that allows me to create an order form using shippo so i dont have to download it each time

Patrick
Owner/Operator in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

I heart Shippo

Shippo was recommended to me by a trusted friend and business associate, and it did not disappoint. It simply does everything I need, efficiently and easily. The ability to save frequently-used package sizes/weights is such a big time-saver. I've recommended Shippo to many people since I started using it.

Every once in a while I have difficulty entering weight and/or dimensions for a custom-size package, but really this could easily be user error rather than a fault in the software.

Mr in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shippo is my chosen program

Kommentare: All in all, excellent except as noted above

I like the fact that it was not complicated to learn. It was very easy and logical. I get great value on my printed labels and The Shippo Insurance appears to be a great value too! I like the fact that I can choose between multiple shipping methods even though USPS in by far my chosen method. Record keeping is a snap with the ability to download orders or shipments and I also receive emails from Shippo every time I buy 1 label or multiple at a time. I like the fact that I get a copy of the label (great for reprints and records and invoices too)! I have multiple online stores and my order are imported in and in many cases I automatically designate box size and weight.

I do not like the fact that I can not import and combine orders going to the same buyer. (it saves me shipping and insurance cost)! This needs to be changed. I have twice asked support for this and have not gotten a reasonable answer. The other problem I have had is that I have two stores with eBay and when I have to change a password on one I have to delete both and reinstall. Treating each store as independent of the other would allow me to delete one and not have to reinstall both!

Vincent

Rate-Shopping Is The Killer Feature

Kommentare: Very good, and I've saved a lot of money OR I've found ways to improve my shipping speed to my customers for the same money.

The fact that I can make a shipment and see rates for all the major carriers is the killer feature that changed everything for me. Often I would ship something USPS Priority thinking it was the cheapest option, but with Shippo's bulk UPS rate it usually comes in either cheaper or close enough where it pays to go UPS. It's easy to use, makes sense, and doesn't seem to have any major omissions or hiccups.

I wish it had an address parser; something I could just paste a 1 line address into and it would parse out the full address. Other apps I've used have it and it's great. It's a major time saver.

Joaquin
Director in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for shipping

Kommentare: Best discovery I''ve done since using STAMPS

Easy to use, easy to install, easy to print

I did not find any reason not to use this product

Kim
CEO / Inventor in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Been using for years and love it!

Kommentare: Shippo helps us to quickly get through our orders with how it syncs with our Godaddy store. As a small business, Shippo streamlines our process so that we can concentrate on our customers.

I truly enjoy that the process is easy and it states clearly what my choices are. Searching for customers is easy as well. I have been using Shippo for years and have never had any mistakes or mess-ups in tracking or anything. Everything is up to date and quickly editable.

I do not like that if I go in and edit an address in the software and save it- it is not permanent. And I have to create that label right there if I want to save the address I changed it to. I don't know if it is my browser or not, but this has been and issue. Also, if I update an address on my selling platform, it doesn't sync with Shippo. But other than that I am happy with it.

Wolfgang
Web Master in USA
Landwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Program, Very Comprehensive!

Shippo was introduced to me by Weebly my web site builder. I have loved it from the first day. It integrates many, many selling sites in one shipping window. It also offers every shipping company available. I also opened a Shippo UPS account with substantial savings.

I hated to see the integration with Weebly being cut. I would have loved to ship my Weebly orders still with Shippo and not have to go back to their web site.

Jason
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

2yr User

Kommentare: I like using this.

I like that it is easy to use. Very little issues

I wish you could see a running total of your purchases. ATM there is no way to see balance.

Antwort von Shippo

Hi Jason, Thanks for leaving us a review. We're really happy to hear that you're enjoying your experience on Shippo! If you head over to your Analytics page, you can view your total spend within a specified timeframe. If you'd like files to save for your records, you can go to your Billing page and view/download all of your invoices. Using the Export Transactions button in your Transactions Page, you will be able to get a downloadable and editable CSV file, which allows you to sort and search by invoice number, date, carrier, etc. If you were referring to running total as the amount you'll be charged once you get to your next invoice, you can go to your Billing page and click 'View All' transactions to see the current charges that are going to be included in your next invoice. You can click the invoice number under "Invoice" to see the current, pending invoice which gets updated with each purchase, until it closes and you get charged. We hope this helps! Thanks, Shippo Support

Amanda
Business Systems & Customer Operations Lead in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to get you shipping

Kommentare: Overall great experience and quick customer support help on the few times I needed it.

I love how easy it is to ship products, create packaging automations, and see the cheapest shipping options. I also love that I get metrics on where my packages have travelled.

I wish it was a bit easier to set automations and rules like automatic signature requirement or insurance on packages that meet certain criteria. I also wish it saved my customs information.

Peter
General Manager in Frankreich
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

There are tools that need to be developed.

Kommentare: It was beneficial for the shipping process in general. It was just unpleasant for us to use the product. The product needs to be improved in this sense.

Customer service. Shipment tag functionality for order form. The integration option is satisfactory. Tools that make the shipping and shipment tracking process practical.

Using the product is not easy. The price is high compared to its competitors. Ul could have been more intuitive and cleaner.

Jesse
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for generating shipping labels

I love how easy it use overall. Easy to pull up past customers so you generate another label for the same customer & tweak the package settings for the new package. Also the email alerts for the customer are huge. They get notified when I ship & when it's delivered. So it reduces the customer support requests asking for status of their package.

I do wish their search for past labels was easier. For example, if I am looking for "Matthew", and search for "Matt" it will return no results.

Hannah
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great Shipping software

The software is super easy to use which is great for beginners with no experience with shipping. Everything is there for you that you need to easily create, buy and print labels, see shipping options, notify customers, tracking, and returns. Customer service is also the best. All my questions were always answered immediately and they are available and proactive to help. Billing also is easy as they do it weekly and I get an itemized list. And the best part is the software and service is free.

The only problems I've run into which actually may have nothing to do with the software is that on a couple occasions, the tracking was majorly off on a shipment that was very delayed or seemed lost and then wasn't. Again, I don't really think it was an issue with the software as with the actual shipping of that package.

Lisa
Baker, Owner in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, Selbstständig

Game Changer for my Small Business

Kommentare: From day 1, Shippo has allowed me to run my business effectively. I actively recommend the service to anyone in my field looking to ship products.

Shippo has allowed me to significantly expand my customer base by giving me efficient shipping means. I am able to ship all over the country easily because of the software. It helps my at home small business look even more professional to customers.

My e-commerce platform (Castiron) does not currently integrate with Shippo so I have to enter in each address. But that is something Castiron needs to adjust.

Jessica
Co-Owner in USA

Perfect Product!

Kommentare: Overall, Shippo has streamlined our dry goods shipping process and allowed me to do everything I need to in one place, rather than jump around from website to website. It has also saved us money with discounted pricing which is always a bonus. Shippo is absolutely the way to go!

This product is easy to use. It contains everything you need for every aspect of shipping as a small or large business from creating labels for shipping and returns, creating manifests and scheduling pick ups if need be. We love using Shippo for our dry goods products.

We personally did not have any difficulty using Shippo. A little confused in the beginning on billing (some charges billed instantly, while others held a week and then billed). We would love to see a used friendly app developed so we can use it on thw go as well!