Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Lucidchart

Mit der Online-Diagrammanwendung kannst du auf einfache Weise professionelle Diagramme erstellen und freigeben.

Erfahre mehr über Lucidchart

Vorteile:

Being cloud based give lucidchart a leg up on some of the other diagramming programs i've previously used. It integrates easily with confluence which is important for my documentation.

Nachteile:

The Lucidchart layout feels a bit dated, like something a decade or two behind times. However, being this is the most frustrating thing about the software, I'll take it.

Bewertungen zu Lucidchart

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,4
Kundenservice
4,3
Funktionen
4,4
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,4

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,6/10

Lucidchart hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.070 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Lucidchart bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.070)

Daniel
Founder
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

best tool to brainstorm ideas as a team online!

5,0 vor 2 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Andreas
Executive Manager in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Extrem schlechter Support

5,0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Also ich kann nur leider jetzt sagen "NEGATIV"

Vorteile:

Die Software war im Handling echt super, würde Sie zwar gerne weiter verwenden, was wir jedoch wegen extrem schlechtem Support Team und Accounting Team nicht mehr machen!

Nachteile:

Extrem schlechter User Support und Accounting Support

Yor
IT Manager in Deutschland
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Lucidchart - das Tool zur Prozessabbildung

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Sehr freundlich und nützlich

Vorteile:

Die flexible Formen, helfen uns sehr diverse Prozesse abzubilden

Nachteile:

Keine, die mir grade auffallen. Ein super Tool.

Alice
Customer Education Managerin in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Einfache Bedienung

4,0 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Vorteile:

Man kann schnell Flowcharts und Prozesse im Team abbilden, Änderungen werden direkt in Echtzeit angezeigt

Nachteile:

Berechtigungsmanagement ist sehr schwierig weil man teils Berechtigungen mehrfach vergeben muss, damit Zugriff auf das Dokument besteht

Lara
Software Engineering in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Eins der besten Diagrammzeichentools auf dem Markt

4,0 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

Schnelles zeichnen von Diagrammen, Flowcharts, UML, wireframes etc. Für unterschiedliche Use Cases. Zahlreiche nützliche Features. Es kann fast für jeden Anwendungsfall und jedes Thema eingesetzt werden

Nachteile:

Manchmal ist es aufwändig Features zu verstehen und diese anzuwenden. Dokumentationen und Tooltips könnten verbessert werden teilweise.

Maciej
Maciej
Product R&D Director in Polen
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

One of the best mind-mapping tools on the market

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Lucidchart is easy to use out of the box, has tons of features making it useful in basically every use case I can imagine.
No cheap customer lock-in. You can easily export your projects and switch to another tool.

Vorteile:

Abundance of features, which makes this software so versatile. You can basically use it for every task and project. I mainly use it for mind-mapping and brainstorming, but it's also equally useful for taking notes, story-boarding, gathering ideas, presenting, drawing graphs, schemes and organisational charts, Gantt timelines, or even team building (it works great as an online whiteboard). What I really love is ease of use and multitude of features. Every time I wish I could do something, it turns out it's possible. Seems like developers really thought about everything and listen closely to their users and use cases. Also, you don't really feel that the software is locking you in--you can export your projects to similar software/platforms, e.g. Visio.

Nachteile:

Getting to know some features takes time and energy, documentation and tool tips have some space for improvement. Also, licencing model could be more friendly for small companies or people who use it as backup/auxiliary software only (en entry level paid subscription model).

Mohammed Abdul
Strategy Advisor in UK
Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Lucidchart your heart out!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Love it! I've gone back to this time and time again and this has never disappointed

Vorteile:

A fantastic website which allows you to use different functions to create various documents and diagrams. I have created multiple documents such as Strategy alignment chart and it didn't take long at all to do it.

Nachteile:

This does have a limit of 3 live documents per free user. Increasing will certainly bring more people to use this.

Yasith
Yasith
CEO in Sri Lanka
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Looks fairly basic compared to tools like Miro

3,0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Lucidchart worked fine when we first started our company but as we scaled and found that Miro does a much better job.

Vorteile:

As a basic diagramming and mind-mapping tool it works without an issue. You have all the shapes needed. It is simple enough for anyone to use

Nachteile:

What I found bad about Lucidchart is the UI and collaboration with others compared to Miro. The UI looks outdated and takes the fun out of drawing. Collaborating with others is not seamless like Miro where you can collaborate in real-time, chat or take audio calls.

Rajiv
Senior Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Lucidchart review for visualization and product management

5,0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: The overall experience with Lucid chart is tremendous as it makes the user in control of how they want to navigate, utilize the features and collaborate.

Vorteile:

The various options and controls the application provides are the main likeable features of lucidchart. The collaboration that allows multiple users to see and edit simultaneously is a great feature.

Nachteile:

Navigating through different libraries can be challenging for some users

Ben
Lawyer in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great product for diagrams

5,0 vor 2 Monaten

Vorteile:

You can easily create color diagrams and flow charts.

Nachteile:

There's not really any negative features we've discovered.

Lucien
VP of GTM in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Lucidchart is a powerful tool but more for Enterprise

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Lucidchart is a fantastic tool with a lot of power but I would recommend doing an analysis to understand what you really need. If you are an agile business I would say Miro has recently toppled Lucidchart on many fronts.

Vorteile:

Arguably the most powerful feature in Lucidchart is the library of pre-built templates. As a young startup, often we struggled to conceptualise how best to map out a diagram or build a BPM. The lucidchart library made this much easier to search through the library and choose pre built templates which could be edited to suit our needs. The export to PDF was also important and valuable as we often downloaded charts for reports.

Nachteile:

Lucidchart is the leader but I feel like tools such as Miro have really taken over int terms of UX/UI. We used to all use Lucidchart but rather quickly, our team switched to Miro and started using that and very quickly this became the norm. Lucid doesn't have a desktop version which is a real blocker for a team in the tool all the time. Lucid also doesn't have a community driven library so all the templates are built in house.

Brandon
Brandon
Sales Specialist in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Lucidchart is great for generating visual representations

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Each member of my team can contribute to data visualizations in real time thanks to Lucidchart's built-in collaboration features. As a team, we can create data visualizations like charts and graphs, and everyone can see each other's changes in real time. This facilitates group input, reviews and approvals, as well as detailed explanations.

Vorteile:

One of the software tools I use at work is Lucidchart. It helps me draw data systems diagrams, which in turn helps me describe, organize, and convey data engineering work to my colleagues.

Nachteile:

Despite Lucidchart's diagramming templates, I've always felt that they fall short when it comes to most of the charts and data process maps we've created with Lucidchart. And that's how it's always been: many data graphs are completely hand-drawn.

Humashankar
Project Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Lucid Visualizes

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: A must-have tool for any team looking to elevate their communication and collaboration.

Vorteile:

Lucidchart has converted the way we visualize and communicate complex ideas. Its insightful drag-and-drop interface makes it easy to create stunning diagrams, flowcharts, and mind maps. The teamwork features allow our team to work together in real-time, making feedback and revisions a value add. Plus, the enormous library of templates and shapes means we can start creating instantly.

Nachteile:

Not really a finder of dark side of things

Bekee
Developer, Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Good for most needs

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's an excellent tool for presenting documents and tracking project requirements with outside contributors.

Vorteile:

Over a year ago, I used only Lucidchart for wireframing, process flow diagramming, and creating site maps for new website projects. The process flow diagramming and site map features and templates work really well and meet my needs more than other tools I've tried.

Nachteile:

There are better wireframing tools than this one, and I switched to using a different online service in the last six months. I am trying to remember if it has templates to kickstart a project, but I found the implementation of creating unique wireframes/screens to be cumbersome enough to look elsewhere.

Katlyn
Food Safety Manager in USA
Landwirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Lucidchart-High Recommend for Business

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The overall experience with Lucidchart is great! The program itself is very user friendly and I find myself recommending it to other business as well as finding more projects that I can use the program.

Vorteile:

What I liked most about Lucidchart is it is very user friendly. For an individual like myself that struggles with technology and programs that may seem intimidating, I found Lucidchart very easy to use from the start! I high recommend for small business because the creations with Lucidchart will increase your business productivity when implemented.

Nachteile:

What I liked the least about Lucidchart was being able to fit my charts on the screen and be able to read the information. With our production flowchart there are quite a few steps and we had to sacrifice font size (which was then difficult to read) in order for our chart to flow the way it should on one piece of paper.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Makes Process Mapping Fun

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: It's been a great tool for our team over the years to help colleagues put their ideas and processes into visual form.

Vorteile:

Lucidchart has some incredible functionality that makes it easy to not only prepare a great flowchart to go into documentation but also to layer in relevant information based on the party that needs to see it as well as allowing the user to present the materials easily to a group of people or to share the work with others.

Nachteile:

At present there aren't many complaints. Minor issues with formatting shapes often come up, but that's primarily when I want to treat Lucidchart like a design tool such as InDesign rather than using it for creating process maps and doing other diagramming work that doesn't need the level of detail that ID or Photoshop provide.

Oğuz
Game Designer in Sri Lanka
Computerspiele, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Lucidchart: A Comprehensive Diagramming Tool for All Your Needs

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, Lucidchart is a great diagramming tool that makes creating visuals and diagrams fast and easy. Whether you're a professional or a novice user, Lucidchart provides the features that you need in order to create effective visuals.

Vorteile:

Lucidchart is an intuitive and easy to use diagramming tool that makes creating diagrams and visuals effortless. The user interface is clean and user-friendly and the range of shapes and symbols is truly impressive. Additionally, the integration with other applications makes it a great choice for any team.

Nachteile:

Unfortunately, Lucidchart can be slow at times and when dealing with large projects, it can be difficult to keep track of the changes that have been made. Additionally, the subscription service can be pricey for some users.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Easy to use charting software with a wide range of advanced features

4,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I was able to create flowcharts for marketing processes and export them to PDF for sharing with my client with a minimum of fuss. The outlay is small compared to a fully-fledged application like Microsoft Visio, even though it seems to have a similarly large feature set.

Vorteile:

It was very easy to get up and running with Lucidchart - the enormous collection of starter templates meant that I was able to find a similar chart to the one I needed to create and get the right objects loaded up straight away. The interface is very similar to a desktop application, despite the fact that it's running in a browser - it even has keyboard shortcuts. There are tons of features and integrations that I never even got around to using, as my charting requirements were quite simple.

Nachteile:

The sheer range of features available in the software was a little daunting at first. A simpler interface for people who only need a subset of features might be a helpful addition.

Isaac
Data Analyst in Ecuador
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Quick and easy diagrams for more efficient work thanks to LucidChart

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Even though I didn't work with this tool very long, I liked the ease with which I can create diagrams and share them with other members of my IT software management team. As well as the ability to collaborate in real time with them and the built in templates and shapes which were very helpful and saved us a lot of time creating diagrams. In summary, I think LucidChart is a valuable tool for any IT team that needs to create and share diagrams quickly and efficiently, and I would use it again without hesitation.

Vorteile:

Throughout the time that I have worked with this tool, I must emphasize that it is an intuitive and easy-to-use tool, it gives you the facility to create an infinite number of diagrams in a matter of minutes. However, what I liked the most about working with this tool was the ease with which I was able to integrate it with other tools that I used while making diagrams in it, such as: GoogleDrive and Slack.

Nachteile:

The only negative point that I must highlight about this tool is that it has certain functions that some new users (like me when I started) are not completely clear about and the possibility of taking full advantage of this tool may be lost.

Michael
Michael
Director, International Operations in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Way better than visio!

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Love it. I was able to make complex flow charts on my first time using the software.

Vorteile:

Lucidchart is a far superior product to the more traditional flowchart software Visio. The simple layout, easy sharing and the ability to build complex flow charts make Lucidchart the best out there. Additionally, I find the templates for other projects, that are not flow chart related, very useful.

Nachteile:

My only issue with Lucid is that, at certain points, where the details of lines and boxes can get very cluttered, I find it hard to navigate the layers and often end up dragging out boxes and lines that I do not wish to, even though they are not selected originally. This is very rarely an issue and it just takes a few minutes to fix, but it is an issue.

Tyler
Tyler
Marketing Director in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great Software for Marketing and Development Teams

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I have been very pleased with Lucid chart and have brought it with me in the last 3 jobs I have been at. Its always on the top priority of my software list.

Vorteile:

This allows use to easily share and visualize workflows, wireframes, and user stories with all the team members involved in a project.

Nachteile:

I haven't really found anything I don't like about LucidChart I have been very happy with it.

Daniel
Strategic Partnerships Manager in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Lucidchart: The Best Diagramming Software

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, Lucidchart is an excellent diagramming software and offers impressive features at a very reasonable price. For its ease of use, sharp look, and great value, I would wholeheartedly recommend Lucidchart to anyone who needs to create a diagram.

Vorteile:

Lucidchart is definitely one of the best diagramming software out there and it is very beginner friendly. This is shown in the fact that 99% of the Fortune 500 companies use LucidChart. There are countless templates to choose from that look professional and clean. The web app is incredibly responsive and smooth to use, which can be experienced when resizing and moving elements on a canvas. The user experience is really good all around and the user interface is straightforward and intuitive. There are also mobile apps available which is useful to have. Not only this but Lucidchart also has great collaboration features that allow users to work together on a diagram in real time. Moreover, Lucidchart has many keyboard shortcuts to make work a lot more efficient and fast. They are quite conventional among diagramming software so it took me very little time to learn. There is also a layering feature in Lucidchart which intuitively allows you to create diagrams within diagrams. In diagrams, there are also smart diagrams which keep your diagram clean and tidy.

Nachteile:

Lucidchart does not have any desktop apps which may be a disadvantage but the web app can be used offline and is as fast as any desktop app. Also the customer support is not great as other competition and there is no easy way to contact the support.

Joseph
Joseph
Senior Engineer in Kenia
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Hardware, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Agrxis Review on Lucidchart

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience with Lucidchart has been excellent. I now work with my team and generate diagrams in a completely new style as a result. Designing diagrams, flowcharts, and mind maps with a polished appearance is surprisingly simple because to the user-friendly interface and wide selection of shapes and icons. It has been a game-changer for me to be able to collaborate in real-time with clients and coworkers, even when we are separated by distance. My productivity has been further increased by the integration with other well-known programs like Google Drive and Microsoft Office. My work has benefited greatly from Lucidchart's ability to share and export diagrams in a variety of formats. The customer service staff has also been outstanding, swiftly resolving any queries or problems I had.

Vorteile:

I am absolutely thrilled with Lucidchart and all that it has to offer. As someone who values visual communication and effective collaboration, Lucidchart has become an indispensable tool in my professional toolkit. What I love most about Lucidchart is its intuitive and user-friendly interface. Creating diagrams, flowcharts, and mind maps has never been easier. The drag-and-drop functionality allows me to effortlessly design and organize my ideas, resulting in visually appealing and easy-to-understand visuals. The collaboration features of Lucidchart are also top-notch. I can invite team members to collaborate in real-time, making it seamless to work together, share feedback, and iterate on our diagrams. Moreover, Lucidchart integrates smoothly with other popular productivity tools, enabling me to embed my diagrams in documents, presentations, and even websites. The extensive library of templates and shapes provided by Lucidchart saves me valuable time and inspires creativity, allowing me to create professional-looking diagrams in no time. The customer support offered by Lucidchart is exceptional, always ready to assist and provide timely solutions to any queries or issues. Overall, Lucidchart has revolutionized the way I communicate complex ideas and collaborate with my team. It is a game-changer in visualizing concepts and fostering effective teamwork. I highly recommend Lucidchart to anyone looking for a powerful and user-friendly diagramming tool.

Nachteile:

Despite the fact that I had a great time using Lucidchart for my diagramming and visual communication needs, there were a few areas where I felt it might be improved. The restricted number of templates offered in the free version was one aspect that stuck out. Despite the fact that the given templates were of a good caliber, I hoped there were more options available, particularly for particular industries or use cases.

Sunitha
Sunitha
NATIONAL SCHOOL FEEDING PROGRAM FACILITATOR in Frankreich
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Programmentwicklung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Excellent Tool

4,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, Lucidchart is an excellent tool that helps me quickly organize and share my ideas.

Vorteile:

It's easy to use and provides a variety of templates that make it easy to get started quickly. I also like that I can collaborate with others in real time, so I can get feedback on my ideas quickly. The ability to export images and documents in various formats is great too, as it allows me to integrate the visuals into other projects.

Nachteile:

Although I am not satisfied with Lucidchart's limited color choices, lack of certain shapes and templates, and its slow loading times, I still believe it is a great tool for making visual depictions of concepts.

Bruno
Bruno
Impact Messurement in Argentinien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

How to easily create huge diagrams

4,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Since I am using Lucidchart I have used it for many tasks, but specially for flow diagrams. I love all the shapes that have, which make easy to understand the diagram because each has a meaning. I've created huge diagrams that I wouldn't be able to create them without Lucidchat because they were so big that it was impossible to read the content of the diagram, but Lucidchat allows sharing it with just a link and to explore all the diagram with the zoom tool.On the whole, I had a good experience using this software, it's simple but useful; you can create really simple diagrams or create big ones without high complexity. Personally, I would strongly recommend it.

Vorteile:

This software is simple to use, it has a similar interface to other well known software products of the Office package. This is an advantage because everyone can learn how to use it in a few minutes. It offers numerous shapes, arrows, and text. This great variety is extremely useful to design the diagrams because it makes easy to read them and to structure them. It's easy to paste each shape and connect each one with arrows, then you can also add colour to each shape. Diagrams are also dynamic, if shapes are connected in the right way, when one shape is moved, Lucidchart will find the way to keep it connected, by modifying the arrows position and shape.

Nachteile:

Lucidchart has not many cons, the main one is that the free version of the product has some limitations related to the size of the diagram and the way you can export it or share it. Without the premium version, making vast diagrams is not so easy because you are limited to a maximum number of shapes in each diagram, and you can't have more than 3 documents simultaneously.

Stephen
Senior Consultant in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great tool for collaborative process mapping

4,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Very happy and have been recommending Lucid to other organizations.

Vorteile:

Ability to share maps across team members across time zone is terrific. Acting as the central repository, we have eliminated the emailing of files between members and the attendant issues with version control. I am looking forward to trying to use "layers" which i have seen in a demo but not actually tried yet. Commenting and ability to call out team members to comment (with the "@name" feature is great. UNLIMITED collaborators is a massive WIN !

Nachteile:

It can be difficult to easily select text inside shapes or grouped objects - this often necessitates triple clicking or multiple double-clicking. It would be nice if Team Folders was available in the basic subscription, not having this has driven us to have a single large document with multiple sheets/tabs. Large documents are slow to load and manipulate.