Filtern nach:

Über Lucidchart

Mit der Online-Diagrammanwendung kannst du auf einfache Weise professionelle Diagramme erstellen und freigeben.

Erfahre mehr über Lucidchart

Zeigt 1.336 Bewertungen

Maciej K.
Maciej K.
Product R&D Director in Polen
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best mind-mapping tools on the market

Kommentare: Lucidchart is easy to use out of the box, has tons of features making it useful in basically every use case I can imagine.
No cheap customer lock-in. You can easily export your projects and switch to another tool.

Abundance of features, which makes this software so versatile. You can basically use it for every task and project. I mainly use it for mind-mapping and brainstorming, but it's also equally useful for taking notes, story-boarding, gathering ideas, presenting, drawing graphs, schemes and organisational charts, Gantt timelines, or even team building (it works great as an online whiteboard). What I really love is ease of use and multitude of features. Every time I wish I could do something, it turns out it's possible. Seems like developers really thought about everything and listen closely to their users and use cases. Also, you don't really feel that the software is locking you in--you can export your projects to similar software/platforms, e.g. Visio.

Getting to know some features takes time and energy, documentation and tool tips have some space for improvement. Also, licencing model could be more friendly for small companies or people who use it as backup/auxiliary software only (en entry level paid subscription model).

Lead in Kanada
Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use business process mapping software

Kommentare: Overall pretty good and easy to use software for business process mapping for anybody that needs to pump out process maps fairly quickly. You can quickly churn out process maps with a relatively small learning curve and can access your saved diagrams through any browser.

Very intuitive and easy to use business process mapping software that can be used through the browser. I was looking for a MS visio replacement to run workshops with and this met my needs. I like the pre-built templates and the fact that i can have my colleague update the same business process map at the same time im using it (only available if you upgrade). The ability to publish to a MS visio format and a weblink is also useful. You can access the software directly on your browser as a SAS so it doesnt require any installation of software which makes it convenient if you're jumping between computers (it allows you to access your diagrams anywhere since its stored on the cloud)

-There's some minor glitches when mapping out business process lanes and performing some of the tasks. Formatting the process maps can be annoying sometimes and it does not have all the formatting customizability that a more robust business process mapping tool like MS visio has. Sometimes the browser is not responsive if you go idle for too long. -I don't like the fact that users need to register/create an account if I want to share the published link with my business process maps to them -Costs are kind of a turnoff because I'd rather pay a one time fee rather than a subscription cost since its not every day you'll be using this software

Andrea R.
Director, Classified Personnel in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Option for Flow Charting

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Lucidchart is my new favorite software for process mapping/diagraming. In the past, I have used another well known software that is basically an industry standard for process improvement so I wasn't sure if this would meet my needs in terms of mapping out our processes but it has far exceeded my expectations.

I love how easy it is to create flow charts, workflows, and diagrams in various formats. There are other software out there that accomplish this function but Lucidchart is really cost effective for educational institutions and meet the need very well.

It took a little bit to understand how to work the tools and formatting but once you get the hang of it, the software is pretty easy to use. It would be awesome to have some sort of training manual to refer to help those new to process mapping understand the various symbols but considering how cost effective it is, that's really a non-issue.

Chris C.
Systems Analyst in Kanada
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Basic Software For Ease

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

This is a basic flowchart software that we used in lieu of Microsoft Visio. It was easy to use and to learn, with easy to follow help online for flowchart creation. The main benefit we found with this software was it's integration with Google Suites. With our company using Google Suites, this software easily integrates with other Google software and email.

It is a very basic software with limited features that we used, which was flowchart management. We used it for a short while as our company transitioned to Google-based software, however we've since gone back to Visio for it's better features and functionality.

Tyler H.
Tyler H.
Marketing Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for Marketing and Development Teams

5 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I have been very pleased with Lucid chart and have brought it with me in the last 3 jobs I have been at. Its always on the top priority of my software list.

This allows use to easily share and visualize workflows, wireframes, and user stories with all the team members involved in a project.

I haven't really found anything I don't like about LucidChart I have been very happy with it.

Email Marketing Specialist in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easy to use charting software with a wide range of advanced features

Kommentare: I was able to create flowcharts for marketing processes and export them to PDF for sharing with my client with a minimum of fuss. The outlay is small compared to a fully-fledged application like Microsoft Visio, even though it seems to have a similarly large feature set.

It was very easy to get up and running with Lucidchart - the enormous collection of starter templates meant that I was able to find a similar chart to the one I needed to create and get the right objects loaded up straight away. The interface is very similar to a desktop application, despite the fact that it's running in a browser - it even has keyboard shortcuts. There are tons of features and integrations that I never even got around to using, as my charting requirements were quite simple.

The sheer range of features available in the software was a little daunting at first. A simpler interface for people who only need a subset of features might be a helpful addition.

Brian B.
Brian B.
Senior Network Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very intuitive software for diagrams

This has been the easiest tool I've used to create the diagrams I want and visually demonstrate workflows. It is very intuitive.

It has done whatever I need it to do, I can't think of anything negative about this.

Emily A.
Customer Service Rep in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

LucidChart is nice

Kommentare: My overall experience is very positive. It is a really nice software. I would use it again and it is way easier to use than Numbers or keynote.

What I like most about this software is that its fairly easy to use and it does have some pretty nice tools to create a unique project.

What I like least about Lucid chart is that you create a project or presentation and then when you try to keep going it wont let you have any more text boxes unless you pay. I understand that they need to make money but its frustrating that I didn't know until I put so much work into it.

Vitto sebastian T.
Vitto sebastian T.
Student in Peru
Unterhaltungselektronik, Selbstständig

the only inconvenience is the space

Kommentare: It was easy at the start, with a clean interface its only "open and use". But you really need to pay subscription if you want this software show all its potential

How easy is work with its arrows, and how customizable are its templates make combine differents part of a design a simple task and all the formats one is capable to export, it has a very intuitive interface.

The work limitation, only 3 more recent documents are eligible to work and the older ones are only in lecture mode, that's in free mode, but its price for ilimited documents is in my opinion a bit high since google offers almost 15 gb space free and its offer in this kind of software(diagrams.net) has a better value in that aspect.

Ally M.
Coordinator in USA
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The only option for flowcharts

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Connector lines snap and follow objects. Functional and design forward.

Connector lines still require fussing sometimes.

Daniel W.
Strategic Partnerships Manager in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Lucidchart: The Best Diagramming Software

Kommentare: Overall, Lucidchart is an excellent diagramming software and offers impressive features at a very reasonable price. For its ease of use, sharp look, and great value, I would wholeheartedly recommend Lucidchart to anyone who needs to create a diagram.

Lucidchart is definitely one of the best diagramming software out there and it is very beginner friendly. This is shown in the fact that 99% of the Fortune 500 companies use LucidChart. There are countless templates to choose from that look professional and clean. The web app is incredibly responsive and smooth to use, which can be experienced when resizing and moving elements on a canvas. The user experience is really good all around and the user interface is straightforward and intuitive. There are also mobile apps available which is useful to have. Not only this but Lucidchart also has great collaboration features that allow users to work together on a diagram in real time. Moreover, Lucidchart has many keyboard shortcuts to make work a lot more efficient and fast. They are quite conventional among diagramming software so it took me very little time to learn. There is also a layering feature in Lucidchart which intuitively allows you to create diagrams within diagrams. In diagrams, there are also smart diagrams which keep your diagram clean and tidy.

Lucidchart does not have any desktop apps which may be a disadvantage but the web app can be used offline and is as fast as any desktop app. Also the customer support is not great as other competition and there is no easy way to contact the support.

Business Process Optimization Engineer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

One of the most innovative diagramming collaboration tools out there!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The business problems I've been solving with Lucidchart is to create process maps and value stream maps to clearly outline the detail so that it is easy for developers and designers to glean from. It allows me to add a lot more perspective and content so that critical details don't fall through the cracks. Excellent for real-time collaboration and to even have brainstorming sessions.

The features I like most about this software is the easy set up and I can get going right away. The quick virtual tour is very helpful when it comes to knowing all the different available features. Collaboration is awesome in real-time. Excellent customization available. I have my own template sets and custom shapes that I use most often saved to my favorites. I have also categorized it my diagram type and project type. Lucid just allows you to configure anything you can think of and that is what makes it super powerful. Version history feature and status label on the diagrams comes in handy to track revision control as well. Layers are one of my favorite features because it allows to showcase multiple views of a diagram without taking up too much real estate and is so easy to show/hide based on user preferences. The different ways to share and collaborate like publish links, pdf, png, hyperlinks etc. are super useful to share and collaborate on documents even if the feedback giver is not proficient with Lucidchart.

The community is not very helpful. The moderation of the community can be better and it would be nice to have specific channels than one open community as most of the content I see there is irrelevant to me. Notifications are easy to miss and doesn't really catch your attention. It's not possible to share folders within a Team Folder which is constraining because then I have to share the whole workspace with someone that I don't want to just so they can access a specific folder or file. Permissioning is tricky as it works sometimes but doesn't work other times. I have to do some extra manual work to pretty up the diagrams and make it fit the canvas all while the content can still be read and visible. It would be nice if that was automated.

Operations Manager in USA
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Makes Process Mapping Fun

Kommentare: It's been a great tool for our team over the years to help colleagues put their ideas and processes into visual form.

Lucidchart has some incredible functionality that makes it easy to not only prepare a great flowchart to go into documentation but also to layer in relevant information based on the party that needs to see it as well as allowing the user to present the materials easily to a group of people or to share the work with others.

At present there aren't many complaints. Minor issues with formatting shapes often come up, but that's primarily when I want to treat Lucidchart like a design tool such as InDesign rather than using it for creating process maps and doing other diagramming work that doesn't need the level of detail that ID or Photoshop provide.

Kishore K.
Student in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig

My Review after using Lucidchart.

Kommentare: I'm an Engineering Graduate Student. This is my Review after using Lucidchart for a Month. I'll be giving review about the product after use in a class project. Some problems are complex enough that you may not know how to ask the right question. That's where Web Apps come in. With a few clicks, these form based course assistants solve many types of problems which are commonly encountered in your classes, no questions asked. Create engaging lectures and materials by uploading your own real world data, or draw on thousands of data sets already available in Lucidchart. Tailor the look of your results with customiszble visualizations.
The color, style, and elements of generated charts and plots can be customized and downloaded. And export results in 60+ file types. You can download results in various formats like XLS, PDF etc. There's so much you can do. They are always adding more content and more features to help you create the best classroom experience possible. So, that's good that it gets regular updates.

HUNDREDS OF TEMPLATES & EXAMPLES: - Flowcharts - UML - ERD - Wireframing / iOS Mockups - Network Diagrams - Org Charts - Mind Maps - BPMN POWERFUL & EASY TO USE: - Hundreds of shapes with easy drag and drop functionality - Export to PDF, PNG, JPG and Microsoft Visio (.vdx) - Integrations with Google Drive, Confluence, JIRA, and Jive at no additional cost - Dedicated support team to address your questions BUILT FOR COLLABORATION: - Real time collaboration - Unlimited number of simultaneous collaborators - Powerful version control and revision history - Group chat and comments - Embed diagrams in blogs, wikis or websites SECURE & RELIABLE: - All data transferred using SSL with AES-256 bit encryption - Hourly backups stored across multiple data centers - 99.9% uptime SLA for enterprise customers - Admin-specified password strength and reset frequency requirements ROBUST FOR ADMINS: - Upgrade other users to administrators to help manage users - Set whether new users automatically join the team or require an invitation - Control which domains your team can collaborate with outside your company.

I found customers (who already use LucidChart) sometimes shared their diagrams with just the employee needing it "right then". However if someone else needed to work on it they didn't have access, and usually didn't have the rights to be able to share it with other people in our company. I wish when customers shared it with someone in our team that it was automatically shared with everyone in the team. This was such a big issue for us we ended up canceling out company subscription and converting it to a single user subscription forcing everyone to log in using the same account. Issue resolved with customers sharing with us.

Matthew M.
Senior Operations Manager in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Beats Vizio Hands Down!

Kommentare: I am responsible for projects that are needed to enhances processes for my department, and Lucidchart has made this a million times easier than it was when I used Vizio. I also have to create the process flows for my staff, and again this has made my life so much easier, and given me a lot of time back in my which is simply priceless!

The ease of use, and pre-made templates for all things 'flow' are phenomenal. I used to use Vizio, but Lucidchart is so much easier, and intuitive, to use. I use for everything from org charts to project/process flows - have even used to make a floor plan for our department.

There is nothing I have come across yet that would be a negative from me. I have used templates from almost every section and have others throughout the organization using it now too.

Lee K.
CEO in USA
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lucidchart is a great option to create just about any diagram you need for game design!

Kommentare: In my game development business, I need a variety of different charts and diagrams. I have never had a need to find another way to make a chart that I couldn’t make with Lucidchart. I can even use it to lay out massive maps for level development. I personally have never run out of available map space and I can make some pretty big levels. It is a great system for doing this because it even can handle building layouts and interiors as it has little furniture graphics that you can drag and drop to build out the level with visual content. For game design and development it is a must have tool in your arsenal.

Pros First, let me say that it is the first diagram and flow chart system I have ever used but that is only because I have never needed another. Lucidchart has a huge selection of pre-made templates for different projects from flowcharts to floorplans and everything in between. It’s drag and drop interface allow for easy custom charts or modification of the premade templates. With the reasonable price plans available (including a FREE Plan) there is an option for you to get your own online storage which is great to keep all your charts and diagrams available online to access in a pinch, but if you need a chart or diagram download there are many different download options available including one of my personal favorites the .png format. It’s worth mentioning that if you’re a student there is a free upgraded account you can get.

Cons If you don’t upgrade to a paid account you will not get much space to save documents but this isn’t an issue if you just download them all, but again you won’t have access to them at that point. Additionally, the site is slow loading the first time you log in but it’s not too bad.

Development Engineering Manager in USA
Biotechnologie, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Lucidchart - great tool for diagrams

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Lucidchart has been an easy to learn, useful diagramming tool. it's extremely simple to integrate with atlassian tools which makes it all the more valuable for my organization. There are minor quirks of the tool, but overall, a great value for the price.

being cloud based give lucidchart a leg up on some of the other diagramming programs i've previously used. it integrates easily with confluence which is important for my documentation.

responsiveness can lag at times; however, the ease of accessibility outweighs any slowness. the "canned" color fill selections could be improved for efficiency in customizing content. Lastly, the user interface is not as intuitive as other programs. I often find myself having to use the help/search box to find out where to find a specific feature/funcion.

Stephen C.
Senior Consultant in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for collaborative process mapping

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very happy and have been recommending Lucid to other organizations.

Ability to share maps across team members across time zone is terrific. Acting as the central repository, we have eliminated the emailing of files between members and the attendant issues with version control. I am looking forward to trying to use "layers" which i have seen in a demo but not actually tried yet. Commenting and ability to call out team members to comment (with the "@name" feature is great. UNLIMITED collaborators is a massive WIN !

It can be difficult to easily select text inside shapes or grouped objects - this often necessitates triple clicking or multiple double-clicking. It would be nice if Team Folders was available in the basic subscription, not having this has driven us to have a single large document with multiple sheets/tabs. Large documents are slow to load and manipulate.

Aaron C.
Aaron C.
Lead Software Architect in USA

Easy to use and powerful diagramming tool.

Kommentare: Lucidchart is my goto for complex network diagrams, system workflow diagrams, process workflows, data flow diagrams, API call flow sequence diagrams, system component diagrams.
I have used it for years and don't see any reason to switch to another product.
I would highly recommend this product.

1) Super easy to get started with simple registration options. 2) Very flexible sharing and collaboration options. 3) Multi-edit a document in real time with other users. 4) Easily lock down access to documents. 5) Many predefined industry standard documents to start from 6) Large list of export diagram export options. Examples, PDF, PNG...

1) At times the shape locator tool on the left hand side can be confusing depending on the document type you are working on, for example if you are working on a DFD diagram, the shapes directly related to the diagram should always be visible first after which other shape groups should be searchable.

Kent C.
Kent C.
UK
Quelle: GetApp

Teaching Computer Science With This Tool

Kommentare: As a teacher, I've been using LucidChart for more than three years in my Advanced Placement (AP) computer science classes. Students really enjoy being able to document problem solving algorithms using the flow chart tools as well as mind mapping with concept diagrams. I have come to rely on UML class diagrams for my instructional units on object and class design; additionally, I use it for making graphic organizers, process diagrams, and general handouts. Ease of use, judicious mix of features, collaborative editing tools and publishing options put it right at the top of my list of preferred tools. I recommend it to colleagues all.the.time.

The available graphic elements for UML, mind mapping, flowchart, and general visual organization are simply perfect for an educational environment.

The process for browsing and managing uploaded user images seems a little off. For example, I frequently will use screen captures as graphical elements of a document. While LucidChart fully supports doing so, it might be helpful to have a more powerful interface when reviewing/browsing/selecting files that are serving duty as custom images.

Data Analyst in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Helps understanding overall system flow and for presentations

Kommentare: I truly recommend Lucidchart to everyone. It helps students and as well as professional.

I used Lucidchart for multiple purposes. Firstly, i used it during implementation of database schema designing. It provided me an overall picture and the conflict with the keys that may arrive. I also used to create data flow diagrams and use case diagram. This way i could understand the flow of a system from each layer to the other and i found this quite useful. Whenever there was an enhancement, i just used it to see the different perspective.

There was nothing that i did not like about this software. I found it helpful with the variety of charts i could use.

Michael D.
Michael D.
Director, International Operations in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Way better than visio!

Kommentare: Love it. I was able to make complex flow charts on my first time using the software.

Lucidchart is a far superior product to the more traditional flowchart software Visio. The simple layout, easy sharing and the ability to build complex flow charts make Lucidchart the best out there. Additionally, I find the templates for other projects, that are not flow chart related, very useful.

My only issue with Lucid is that, at certain points, where the details of lines and boxes can get very cluttered, I find it hard to navigate the layers and often end up dragging out boxes and lines that I do not wish to, even though they are not selected originally. This is very rarely an issue and it just takes a few minutes to fix, but it is an issue.

Timothy L.
Software Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great for Collaboration

Kommentare: I would highly recommend lucid chart, really a great tool. With the biggest upside being collaboration and source of truth file storage using their SAAS platform.

I love the ability to share diagrams using lucid charts, and having all my source diagrams stored in one location is a game changer for me. I only wish my last job paid for this tool, as it has been a huge help and time saver with diagramming and managing version changes. Great price, and easy to export and share which are huge upsides to this tool

there are small things that are annoying about lucidchart. Nothing to keep me from using it, but things that make it difficult: - no paste formatter (at least not that I can find) - The 'full screen' mode doesn't set up well for presentations. It would be nice to have a 'presentation' mode. But alas I can't find a button for that either. - some shapes are missing, they do really well to keep the icons for different cloud providers up to date, but finding extra shapes like different pointed stars, can be surprisingly difficult. Nothing too difficult, but not the most friendly in regards to shapes.

Hong P.
Cloud Architect in USA

Great Visio alternative as a start

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great product, easy to use.

Their Cloud Insights feature is great at importing and diagraming cloud infrastructures.

I have had issues importing and exporting diagrams from & to Visio format. This might have improved as I have not used the feature for a while.

Kevin O.
Kevin O.
Business Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Think modern Visio

This is an ideal alternative for Visio. It may not be as powerful but it has lots of useful features and is very user friendly. We use this product on a weekly basis for mapping processes, layouts, charts etc.

Some print options could be clearer. If you want to print out over say 6 pages it can be difficult to manipulate this.