Filtern nach:

Über Total Expert

Total Expert bietet Kreditgebern und Immobilienprofis die Tools, die sie benötigen, um ihre Marke mit Co-Marketing-Automatisierung aufzubauen.

Erfahre mehr über Total Expert

Sheena C.
Sheena C.
Divisional Marketing Director - CRM Trainer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The best CRM on the Market!

Kommentare: I love the level of support they offer. It is a huge task to learn a new software solution, but for LO's it is even harder when you're busy with loans. Total Expert has multiple forms of support including the chat function, help videos, guides and help desk. This shows how much they care about YOUR success. After you go live, they do on-site training's, which are awesome. This is something I haven’t seen other companies do. It’s a chance to navigate the platform with the people who are most knowledgeable about it. They want you to ask as many questions as possible and they take time before, throughout and after the training's to answer any questions. Even after implementation, they provide so much support you almost feel like they are a part of YOUR team. You are assigned a Customer Success Manager, which serves as your direct link to Total Expert. You aren’t left out there by yourself calling a 1-800 number or emailing a customer service email when you have issues or questions.

Total Expert is actually very easy to use and the UI is simplified compared to a lot of other CRM's. It is 100% mobile friendly so I've shown all my LO's how to get it on their home screen and manage the system from their phones. They are constantly evolving and building on their technology and function as the times change. This ensures they will never become obsolete, they are timeless. They take time to listen to their clients and welcome as much feedback and enhancements as we have to offer.

Everything I've had issues with in the past have been taken care of or enhanced, so I really don't have any cons at this time.

Kim L.
Marketing Support Director in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

More than just a great CRM

Kommentare: We've had an excellent experience with Total Expert and view them as partners in the success of our company. They are always looking for ways to stay ahead of the competition with their technology and features to give our teams the advantage in the markets we serve.

Having been an admin for several CRMs, I find Total Expert the most intuitive and easy for our Loan Officers to learn and adopt into their daily routines. There are so may tools available to help them grow their businesses, so any mortgage pro can find features that are the best fit for them. The support teams and our Customer Success Manager, Mike, are always available and quick to respond.

Currently there isn't a way for us to directly upload marketing assets (flyers) ourselves so we wait a little longer than we prefer to get them live and out to our team, but I understand there is an enhancement coming soon that will fi this. Also looking forward to the enhancements coming that will make building custom emails a little easier for those of us that don't know html code.

Client Concierge, Leads Management in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This might be a good product if you want to put everyone on a drip campaign.

Kommentare: none

It's integrated with BombBomb which we like. Other than seeing the open rate of our BombBomb videos, we haven't found much use for Total Expert.

It does not support any front end lead management. Yes, great that you can put every contact on some drip marketing campaign, but Total Expert does nothing to support prospect management before a prospect converts into a loan. Once a prospect becomes a loan, Encompass handles all the rest. To use Total Expert, one must spoon feed data into it, and manually remove duplicates! This application has forced me back into using Excel to keep track of prospects! The answers from the help desk and sales reps have been utterly useless. The help desk isn't even sure how to use the product.

Jeremy L.
Loan Officer in USA

Leonard Mortgage & Total Expert

Total expert was easy to begin with. They are an ever growing company that each week has a new advancement on our industry. If you are looking for a CRM and marketing tool that all around has the best features then you have come to the right place.

Uploading contacts was a nightmare. Duplicates kept showing up.

Director of Integration and Branch Technology in USA

Great Enterprise Support

Kommentare: It has been great and the ability to phase into LO accounts and troubleshoot problems for them is a huge advantage. Being able to see exactly what they see allows the admin level to support them in a more efficient way.

The user interface is very easy to navigate and simple to use which is key for LOs. The Customer support that we receive is second to none. Our Customer Success Managers have always gotten us quick responses and consistently see things through to conclusion.

Keeping up with all of the enhancements can be challenging at times, yet they are creating integration after integration which ultimately benefits the client.

Lori D.
Director, SVP Mortgage in USA

Excellent Technology

Kommentare: Excellent experience.

The marketing materials, single page property feature, ability to co-market seamlessly with real estate agents and the streamlined way of managing all marketing materials to meet Respa guidelines.

The technology continues to evolve. There are additional items that can be added but the team is working diligently to continue to enhance which is beneficial.

Corporate Marketing Director in USA

Lots to look forward to

Kommentare: A one-stop marketing operations platform that combines a digital and print marketing library, approval workflows and intelligent CRM. It allows us to provide our co-marketing partners with more resources and benefits than simply our great mortgage process alone.

The scalability and segmentation of our marketing materials is huge for us as we continue to grow. The UI is clean and easy to use and constant enhancements gives me peace about our 3-year contract.

The technology is still lagging behind a few other competitors, and the turnaround on long-term integrations can be very slow. There are some great improvements on their roadmap, but they seem to be constantly pushed back from original timeframes that are communicated to customers.

Cindy T.
Loan Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

It's great at what it does but hard to use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Love-hate. It takes forever to figure something out and then figure out the shortcuts. It does provide some great materials once you do figure it out. It just takes a lot of man hours, which is unfortunate.

Once you figure out how to use it, you can create very professional marketing pieces with just a few clicks. This is the most outstanding aspect of it. It's very helpful to have the chat function with a live person to provide help.

You have to go through all kinds of complicated permissions to create co-branded materials. You're very limited in the ability to edit photos and have to reach out to support for assistance. It is not always intuitive, and there are not readily available job aids to tell you how to do things. It's complicated.

Misty H.
marketing rep in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Automate yourself!

Kommentare: I love the automation with Total Expert! It saves us time and money but not having to manually enter data or send out email campaigns. The marketing resources for print and digital marketing also are a huge plus! You don't need a seperate editing software to make flyers or produce digital content.

I like that so many things can be managed by this software. Integrations with our loan origination software makes lead management easy and I also love the marketing tools to print flyers and produce print and digital marketing material.

I think some of the editing tools for flyers could use some tweaking but once you're familiar with the software it really becomes a non issue.

Jelaire G.
Jelaire G.

Total Expert - Our Journey with a new MOS

Kommentare: Overall, we have had a fantastic experience with the system. Our customer service rep Allison, is our Champion. She will always go to bat for us and I know we are in good hands. I genuinely look forward to our phone calls every week as we solve the "worlds" problems!

The customer service is by far the best I have experienced!

How it maps with Encompass. I find that this is not user friendly and there is a lot of miscommunication. I do wish this was better.

Austin J.
Marketing Field Manager in USA

Total Expert Marketing and CRM Platform Review

Kommentare: Overall I feel that our team has been able to maximize our efforts with this platform and really improve our realtor/referral partner relationships. By offering so much value in becoming our co-marketing partner we have increased our referrals a good bit. I also really enjoy our customer Representative and his support level he provides to our staff.

I think the software is a great asset to enhance and develop LO realtor relationships which is a huge part of growing any Loan Officer's business. I like the EDDM Function, Single Property Websites, Lead Capture Applications and think these are all great. I also like the Auto-Campaign features of being able to stay in touch with a database proactively with a set it and forget it ease of use.

I believe there could be some adaptations to enable video drip campaigns or have a video library built out in the future, but otherwise I'm pleased with the system overall. The one aspect I would like to see improved is for Drip Campaigns to be more automated in removing a recipient if their status changes from lead to an actual borrower.

Deirdre R.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Fabulous technology and very easy to use!

Single property websites and lead capture apps are amazing and generate real time leads and contacts to begin marketing to with just a couple of button clicks!

Requested changes seem to take a bit longer than expected.

Chelsea V.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Love the customization, but would like a more simplified interface.

I like that TE allows me to customize a lot of things! They are great with listening to my ideas and implementing them when possible.

The user interface is difficult for our sales team and RE agents to learn. They say that there are too many steps. It's not a program that they can pick up right away, it takes them lots of time and practice to get it down.

Compliance Analyst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM for Mortgage Professionals!

Kommentare: My company utilizes it as our CRM for our production team. The response in general has been great since we made the switch less than a year ago.

This is a great way to manage your customer database and keep in contact with your referral partners. It can integrate with your loan operating system without requiring you to export and import your contacts. From there, you can send marketing information, blast emails, newsletter, etc.

It's hard to get customer support on the phone for immediate assistance when encountering errors.

Karla C.
VP Product Engagement in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Success is contagious! Win with Total Expert!

Kommentare: A dynamic platform providing opportunities to refine best practices. Simple solutions that work in concert with your marketing strategy.

Offers solutions for our sales teams to be in touch with their valued clients and referral partners. Customer service is also key and the Total Expert team offers expert advice.

It's all good! Simple and sophisticated technology.

Joey S.
Marketing Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Marketing System | CRM is getting better each day

Very easy to use. MLS integration and digital lead capture works wonders

CRM and reporting is in development but isn't quite there in terms of customization and operational needs

Vice President in USA

An Excellent CRM

Kommentare: We changed our CRM do to a lack of customer service, customization, and integration with our internal systems. I believe that these issues have been addressed and mitigated by using the Total Expert solution.

While this is not a comment about the actual software, the Integration team and the customer support are what really make this product so great. I appreciate the responsiveness of the team and the ability to provide solutions or be willing to entertain any solutions presented to them. As for the actual product, it has a clean look and one you know your way around the product it is easy to navigate and use.

I feel that there is a limited selection of post-closing gifts available, but the company has a road map and plans to address this issue. They have provide interim solutions which seem to work.

Jenni F.
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service Team

Kommentare: Overall, Total Expert is an easy to use software and the Total Expert team is easy to work with and eager to please.

The Total Expert software is very easy to understand and easy to use!

The Total Expert software seems to lack a few capabilities that would seem to be standard in this type of CRM.

Emma G.
Customer Excellence Manager in USA

Multifaceted Platform

Kommentare: Total Expert is a great company to work with. They understand our needs and provide solutions to help our business grow and be managed more efficiently.

I like the ease of use of this product, and the clean design.

Some of the admin features are not as intuitive as I would like.

Chris S.
SVP in USA

Great customer involvement

Kommentare: They want to help us grow our business.

Total Expert does a great job supporting us and our business initiatives. They take a deep interest in our goals and how they can help us achieve them.

Just like the ask of any tech vendor is to move fast.

Director of Marketing Operatons in USA

Dynamic Platform and Innovative Company

Ability to tie in multiple marketing mediums to one platform - things ranging from Print, Social, Websites, Email, SMS, Direct Mail, etc.

Ability to manage contacts and database has room for improvement.

Nicole H.
Marketing Director in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Total Expert Makes our LO's Life Easier!

It's simple and easy to explain. Any age can get the hang of Total Expert - it's all our marketing materials in one spot!

The one flaw in a marketing position is the amount of time it takes to get a flyer uploaded to a system. Some programs are immediate and our LO's want them quickly. (But I know they are working on speeding that process up)

Tod B.
Tod B.
Founder in Kanada
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

First Tool You Should Invest In

Kommentare: Industry best customer service. Having live chat means my team isn't busy handling TE-related questions nearly as much. Training has been off the charts. If you don't have great training, you don't have great adoption, which means you're wasting money and resources. TE bends over backwards to provide ongoing training as well as solid training videos that are short and to the point.

It's rare for a vendor to ace multiple, divergent functionalities. TE does this by providing both a TRUE CRM and a robust marketing platform that leverages this CRM.

My only request has been better integration of marketing materials into the email component of the CRM. TE is working on this and the new 'Journeys' functionality that they are showing me this week looks amazing.

Director of Marketing in USA

A Marketing Powerhouse

Kommentare: So far, it has been a great experience. The customer support is phenomenal with this company. They jump on all issues right away and try to resolve them promptly.

This software is great for co-marketing with realtors. The property listing web pages are beautiful and versatile. The Open House sign in sheets are very useful and provide a great way for both the realtor and the LO to keep in touch with all of those potential buyers/borrowers. There are also a plethora of print pieces that can be co-branded and mailed or printed.

It's not a simple process to upload your own artwork and designs. There are some features that the product does not currently offer that I would like to have.

Tyna P.
Tyna P.
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Marketing Coordinator

Kommentare: It has a steep learning curve

It's ability to reach a ton of customers and being able to schedule everything out

Every action takes at least 10 steps. There is no master library to upload images to and then pull them into the desired action; web marketing, email etc...