Über MakeShift

MakeShift macht Terminplanung, Zeiterfassung und Kommunikation mit Mitarbeitenden zu einem problemlosen Prozess. Und Unternehmen lieben es.

Erfahre mehr über MakeShift

Integration with ADP Canada is very important for the [SENSITIVE CONTENT.

It does not happen often but quite inconvenient if it goes down.

Bewertungen zu MakeShift

MakeShift hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 110 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MakeShift bereits verwendet?

Annetta

Great scheduling software!

MakeShift makes it easy to schedule and track my employees attendance. The app makes the most up-to-date schedule available to all employees as soon as any changes are made.

Very easy to use and integration with ADP Workforce Now is seamless.

Antwort von MakeShift

Thank you for your review Annetta! We are so glad to hear that you are finding value in MakeShift and utilizing our integration with ADP Workforce Now.

Brandon
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly and Easy to Use

Kommentare: I absolutely love using MakeShift to distribute my teams schedule. They can see shift changes in real time and immediately receive schedules when they are published. This eliminates all the confusion we had in the past with team members not knowing their schedule or making weekly calls to the store to find out what shifts they are working.

Makeshift makes scheduling employees a very simple process and it is incredibly user friendly. There are many platform features available to manage several different workforce tasks for business. As we integrate with ADP we use makeshift for scheduling to provide easy access for our store teams to see their schedule and request days off seamlessly without sending out spreadsheets or printing paper schedules.

I would like to see improvement with MakeShift as it concerns ADP integration. There are a small number of technical issues with the integration from time to time. Specifically, I would like for MakeShift to potentially display a "vacation" shift when full time associates request paid time off in ADP. As of now, MakeShift will only give you a shift sync error if you unintentionally schedule a shift on a day with a PTO request.

Antwort von MakeShift

Hi Brandon, thank you for your thorough review! We are so glad to hear that MakeShift has helped streamline your scheduling process and has eliminated all confusion you may have experienced in the past. We also appreciate your comments regarding your ADP integration. Please drop us a note at support@makeshift.ca as we do have the ability to sync time off from ADP WFN to MakeShift. We should be able to turn this on very quickly for you!

Tom
Banquet Manager in Taiwan
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product for you if simplicity is important

Kommentare: Function is a bit too basic and they’re not prone to changes. Instead of taking my feedback and sharing with the dev group, it seems like the dev group has their own agenda. So I use what I get.

It’s very basic and simple to use. Straightforward. Integration with ADP Canada is very important for the [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Having to use 3 apps - manager app, scheduling app, and messenger app, makes it hard to manage.

Ryan
General Manager in Kanada
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Features particular to restaurants would be helpful

Kommentare: Pretty good, feel it is better suited for businesses that have less variations week to week in terms of shifts and people scheduled though.

Solid layout and easy to use for both employers and employees

No "Copy/Paste" function makes schedules a bit more time consuming when managing multiple shifts and many requests for times off or fluctuation numbers of shifts per day.

Antwort von MakeShift

Hi Ryan, Thank you for your review! Copy and paste features are available in the gear icon at the top right of your department schedule. You can actually copy and paste your whole schedule week to week, and make adjustments as you need to, without having to create an entire new schedule! If you'd like to learn more, please drop us a note at support@makeshift.ca. Thanks again!

Jennifer
CFO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Decent Timeclock and scheduling software

Kommentare: Customer service has always been responsive. They are good about communicating upcoming changes and down time. Overall it is an easy, simple scheduling and timeclock tool.

What I like most about Makeshift is that it is easy to export data for import into ADP.

What I like least about Makeshift is the inability to have a department where managers can clock in and out without them being able to edit their own time, the inability to view an overall timesheet for an employee, the inability to have a good system for tracking absences.

Antwort von MakeShift

Hi Jennifer, thank you for the feedback! We appreciate your comments and will be sure to present them to our product team. We are working on a feature that will prevent managers from editing their own time, and will be sure to communicate this to you when it becomes available. Thanks again!

Denese Kyle
Executive Assistant in Philippinen
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very simplem easy to use and deploy

MakeShift has greatly helped me improve my scheduling experience - it is very easy to use and deploy. We use MakeShift mostly for our contractual employees and contractors, I use this to create and distribute schedule from weeks, months, x number of days and it is very user friendly to use. This way - I am able to see staff schedule easily and real time based on my preference.Mobile access, real time updates, scheduling, communication and integration with ADP are some of my favorite things about this software.

I would like to see MakeShift make more improvements in terms of ADP - but it's already doing great and does it job well. There are quite few glitches but doesn't really affect productivity. I would also like to be able to leave a comment when I make a bid/trade on a shift.

Don
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makeshift review

Kommentare: I really like the software because of it's ease of use, particularly with the mobile app and really don't have any issues with it.

The mobile app is every easy to use and allows our associates to see their schedules and changes plus it allows them to contact other associates for shift changes. It is also very easy to create our weekly schedules.

The only issue I have with the software (which might be on our IT's side) is when an associate asks for vacation time in Makeshift it does not integrate into ADP like the schedule does.

Antwort von MakeShift

Hi Don, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear your team has found value in our mobile apps. ADP does not allow us to input time off into their system, however we do offer the ability to sync time off from ADP into MakeShift for scheduling purposes. If you'd like to learn more, please reach out to us at support@makeshift.ca and we would be happy to assist!

Jennifer
Human Resources Manager in Kanada

5 stars!

Kommentare: I've had a great experience using MakeShift. The program is very easy to use and any technical issues are dealt with very quickly.

Very easy to use. Employees love the flexibility of being able to request days off and to switch/pick up shifts with their co-workers. The system has saved our Managers hours of work put in to scheduling and rectifying scheduling conflicts.

As an admin on the account, I don't have the ability to view the posted/dropped shifts in the same way a regular user on the app has. Having this ability would allow me to anticipate shortages.

Antwort von MakeShift

Hi Jennifer, thank you so much for your review. We're glad to hear that you've had a great experience and that your managers have been able to save hours of work! We appreciate your feedback regarding our shift exchange functionality and will let our product team know!

Christy
Community Recreation Coordinator in Kanada

From a Recreation Perspective

Kommentare: Great overall and easy to use.

Easy to schedule staff, love that you can copy schedules to other weeks, payroll download is clear and easy to understand, on site clock in and out feature as we have various work sites, can have different sites, jobs, shift templates.

Would like that is the staff clock in early or out late that there was a quick way to have it match the shift time for hours worked/payroll. Say the shift is 9 to 1 and they clock in at 8:45 and out at 1:05 the timesheet shows 4.25 hours instead of the 4 they were scheduled for.

letztes Jahr

Hi Christy, thank you for your comments! We do allow you to round clock in and outs to the scheduled start and end time. If you would like instructions on how to do so, please reach out to support@makeshift.ca!

Not my favorite software

Kommentare: I wish my company had decided on a different scheduling software altogether.

I like that it has an app so I can work from my phone.

The features are very tedious and require so many more steps than necessary. I can't easily access my schedule without going through multiple avenues first. I can't delete shifts from the app. There is no "right click" option on the calendar for quick editing of a shift; you have to take the time to open the shift and make the changes, then save it.

Katya
Assistant General Manager in Kanada
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A good product for basic scheduling

Ease for employee use in viewing schedules, swapping shifts. Integration with ADP Workforce Now

Onboarding new employees can sometimes be a hassle if they are using Makeshift with another employer. Logging in with ADP Workforce Now credentials is not supported.

Antwort von MakeShift

Hi Katya, thank you for your review. Signing in with your ADP Workforce Now credentials is now supported for Canada. If you'd like to learn more, please contact us at support@makeshift.ca and we can help you get set up!

Carletta
Psw in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Makeshift

The scheduling is very handy it lets you see when you're working and when your days off our vacation time it's very handy

Sometimes locks you out and can't sign in

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review Carletta! If you have difficulties logging in, please feel free to support@makeshift.ca and we would be happy to help resolve any issues!

anne
MHA in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Program.

Kommentare: Quick, easy, and accurate

I am very impressed with this program. It let's me know ahead of time what I am doing, say, next month. I can plan better that way.

The switch feature is not very good if you need to know right away.

letztes Jahr

Hi Anne, we appreciate your feedback and review! Thank you!

Emily
Director of Finance in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Overall good product but could use some updates for ease of use

Kommentare: Customer service has been outstanding and implementation was fairly straight-forward. Integration with ADP we have had some issues, but again, customer support, has been very helpful and prompt throughout.

The shift swap feature is great. Setting up shift templates and rotations for ease of use is also great!

Need monthly view and a system view to be able to see more at one time. Need filters to help employees and managers sort better.

Antwort von MakeShift

Hi Emily, thank you for your review. We're glad you are finding value with our shift exchange feature. We appreciate your feedback about a monthly view. This is something that we are hoping to implement in the future!

Jessica

Easy to Use

The ease of creating and maintaining a schedule. Adding shifts is extremely easy

none at the moment. it functions well and is easy to use

Antwort von MakeShift

Hi Jessica, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear that MakeShift has been functioning well for you and your business!

Sheila
HR Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

MakeShift is super easy to use. It is easy to set up, create schedules and get employee availability. It has been our saving grace as we moved from in-person work to virtual work and training.

I would like to be able to have more than one time zone per department.

Antwort von MakeShift

Hi Sheila, we are so glad to hear that MakeShift has been helpful as you shifted to virtual work. We appreciate your feedback!

Tony
Multi Unit Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great new tech to keep people update

The most is the instantly updated so everyone can see the schedule fast and at the moment of published.

Add a shift in the cell phone admin is harder than the desktop.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review Tony!

Norman
HCA in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Works well

Ease of use , real-time information , integration with mobile devices

Haven't had anything to complain about to date .

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your review Norman!

Kevin
Cook in USA
Restaurants, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Helps me be always on time

Kommentare: I have no bad experiences.

The simplicity of it. Its super easy to make a shift.

I wish there was an option to notify my boss that I have changed my availability for certain day or week.

letztes Jahr

Hi Kevin, we are so glad to hear that you are loving the simplicity of MakeShift! We appreciate your feedback!

Jim
manager in USA

Easy to use

The schedule templates are very easy and useful

For they way I use the product I don't have any issues.

Antwort von MakeShift

Hi Jim, thank you for your review!

Colette
Unit Clerk in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy and great scheduling calendar to use

easy to use and laid out well. I like how the calendar is easy to read and shows the shifts you are going to work with color.

To be honest I like everything about the makeshift app, no cons.

letztes Jahr

Hi Colette, thank you so much for your great review!

Diana
Trusted Advisor in USA
Computer-Hardware, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

MakeShift scheduling

Ease of use and instant updates on scheduling changes

No mobile widget for month or weekly schedule

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review Diana! We will pass along your feedback to our product team for future enhancements!

Rajvir
LPN in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy scheduling

Kommentare: Overall good app

Easy scheduling , manage shifts and shift swaps

Need the ability to edit more and add notes

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review Rajvir!

Michelle
Team Liason in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good for scheduling

I like the ease of bidding on available shifts and having a snapshot of my schedule

I don't like how you have to maneuver all over to get where you want to go, not as user friendly as it could be

letztes Jahr

Hi Michelle, thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback!

Maggie
Manager in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

JMP Review

The integration process with our payroll software was very easy as is loading employees into the system. The overall functionality of the program works great and makes scheduling and posting updates efficient.

There have been a few minimal features that have not been available or that could be convenient in use but overall nothing that hinders the use of the software.

letztes Jahr

Hi Maggie, thank you for your review! If you have any further comments or feedback to help us improve, please feel free to reach out at support@makeshift.ca!