Über MakeShift

MakeShift macht Terminplanung, Zeiterfassung und Kommunikation mit Mitarbeitenden zu einem problemlosen Prozess. Und Unternehmen lieben es.

Erfahre mehr über MakeShift

Integration with ADP Canada is very important for the [SENSITIVE CONTENT.

It does not happen often but quite inconvenient if it goes down.

Bewertungen zu MakeShift

MakeShift hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 114 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MakeShift bereits verwendet?

Annetta
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great scheduling software!

MakeShift makes it easy to schedule and track my employees attendance. The app makes the most up-to-date schedule available to all employees as soon as any changes are made.

Very easy to use and integration with ADP Workforce Now is seamless.

Antwort von MakeShift

Thank you for your review Annetta! We are so glad to hear that you are finding value in MakeShift and utilizing our integration with ADP Workforce Now.

Brandon
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly and Easy to Use

Kommentare: I absolutely love using MakeShift to distribute my teams schedule. They can see shift changes in real time and immediately receive schedules when they are published. This eliminates all the confusion we had in the past with team members not knowing their schedule or making weekly calls to the store to find out what shifts they are working.

Makeshift makes scheduling employees a very simple process and it is incredibly user friendly. There are many platform features available to manage several different workforce tasks for business. As we integrate with ADP we use makeshift for scheduling to provide easy access for our store teams to see their schedule and request days off seamlessly without sending out spreadsheets or printing paper schedules.

I would like to see improvement with MakeShift as it concerns ADP integration. There are a small number of technical issues with the integration from time to time. Specifically, I would like for MakeShift to potentially display a "vacation" shift when full time associates request paid time off in ADP. As of now, MakeShift will only give you a shift sync error if you unintentionally schedule a shift on a day with a PTO request.

Antwort von MakeShift

Hi Brandon, thank you for your thorough review! We are so glad to hear that MakeShift has helped streamline your scheduling process and has eliminated all confusion you may have experienced in the past. We also appreciate your comments regarding your ADP integration. Please drop us a note at support@makeshift.ca as we do have the ability to sync time off from ADP WFN to MakeShift. We should be able to turn this on very quickly for you!

Tom
Banquet Manager in Taiwan
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product for you if simplicity is important

Kommentare: Function is a bit too basic and they’re not prone to changes. Instead of taking my feedback and sharing with the dev group, it seems like the dev group has their own agenda. So I use what I get.

It’s very basic and simple to use. Straightforward. Integration with ADP Canada is very important for the [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Having to use 3 apps - manager app, scheduling app, and messenger app, makes it hard to manage.

Clinton
Human Resource Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

MakeShift Has Been an Exceptional Employee Scheduling and Tracking Tool

For proper employee tracking and scheduling, MakeShift is the most reliable software to consider. MakeShift has been reliable and easy to use.

MakeShift meets our needs. We have zero complains about MakeShift.

Jennifer
CFO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Decent Timeclock and scheduling software

Kommentare: Customer service has always been responsive. They are good about communicating upcoming changes and down time. Overall it is an easy, simple scheduling and timeclock tool.

What I like most about Makeshift is that it is easy to export data for import into ADP.

What I like least about Makeshift is the inability to have a department where managers can clock in and out without them being able to edit their own time, the inability to view an overall timesheet for an employee, the inability to have a good system for tracking absences.

Antwort von MakeShift

Hi Jennifer, thank you for the feedback! We appreciate your comments and will be sure to present them to our product team. We are working on a feature that will prevent managers from editing their own time, and will be sure to communicate this to you when it becomes available. Thanks again!

Denese Kyle
Executive Assistant in Philippinen
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very simplem easy to use and deploy

MakeShift has greatly helped me improve my scheduling experience - it is very easy to use and deploy. We use MakeShift mostly for our contractual employees and contractors, I use this to create and distribute schedule from weeks, months, x number of days and it is very user friendly to use. This way - I am able to see staff schedule easily and real time based on my preference.Mobile access, real time updates, scheduling, communication and integration with ADP are some of my favorite things about this software.

I would like to see MakeShift make more improvements in terms of ADP - but it's already doing great and does it job well. There are quite few glitches but doesn't really affect productivity. I would also like to be able to leave a comment when I make a bid/trade on a shift.

Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Not my favorite software

Kommentare: I wish my company had decided on a different scheduling software altogether.

I like that it has an app so I can work from my phone.

The features are very tedious and require so many more steps than necessary. I can't easily access my schedule without going through multiple avenues first. I can't delete shifts from the app. There is no "right click" option on the calendar for quick editing of a shift; you have to take the time to open the shift and make the changes, then save it.

Rubani
Research Manager in USA
Forschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I Like the Effectiveness of MakeShift: It Is Highly Reliable

MakeShift has been a powerful that has been making employee scheduling super effective. MakeShift has been so reliable.

MakeShift is flawless. I like the reliability of MakeShift.

Chrisarn
Marketing Officer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

MakeShift Has Been a Powerful Tool that Makes Scheduling Processes Efficient

With MakeShift, we are able to conduct employee scheduling efficiently. MakeShift has been so reliable to use.

MakeShift is so amazing. I have nos issues with MakeShift.

Manon
Associate software engineer in Australien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Optimizing Workforce Scheduling

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Adjusting shifts on the fly was a breeze, ensuring we were always properly staffed.

Its limited reporting features. I often found it difficult to generate detailed reports on staff performance.

Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Scheduling Tool

Kommentare: MakeShift has provided a powerful scheduling system that allows both employees and management to better understand and manage the schedule. It has created a better employee experience and made a previously time consuming task easier. Though there are a few issues and features that could be expanded, this is overall a great resource.

MakeShift is an easy to use scheduling tool that can stand alone or integrate with ADP/Bamboo HR to import existing employees. We like the ease of viewing and modifying the employee schedules in the system. Employees have an easy way to mark when they are available, and the shift trade system works well. The ability to create rotations that repeat for a length of time has been a huge time saver for us. It's also nice to be alerted when an employee will go into overtime before the shift occurs.

There are a few features, such as viewing who you are working with, that are only available for employees on the mobile app and not the web interface. The software also does not give an option to subtract exempt employees hours from the budget tracker. It would also be helpful to see expanded fatigue rules to state that an employee can't work before or after a certain time.

justin
relief manager in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

really enjoy makeshift

Kommentare: I've had so many benefits from it. You can really monitor what's going on. with the casual staff it holds them accountable which is amazing

changed how we schedule - so much easier to schedule people

it's not really on makeshift, but the buy in from staff could use some help. Too many supervisors and staff still just make arrangements without using the app.

Desiree
RN in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Health care

Easy to use for staff. Glance at the calendar and easily see your schedule

If you work more than one site the shifts are not color coded so you need to open the specific shift to see the site you are working. Would like to be able to add for myself a not available even when full time

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Convent scheduling program

Makeshift is very intuitive and easy to use for both schedule makers and employees

A feature that could be added would be a Birdseye view of an entire weeks schedule on the mobile app

Antwort von MakeShift

Thank you so much for your review and feedback David. We will be sure to pass along your comments to our product team regarding the mobile app!

Brenna
Manager, Finance in Kanada
Restaurants, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Stella's Review of Makeshift

Easy implementation and updates. Easy for our staff to use.

Some challenges with respect to scheduling in two different departments

Antwort von MakeShift

Hi Brenna, we are glad to hear you had an easy implementation experience and MakeShift is easy for your staff to use. We appreciate your review, and we will be making some updates to our software in the future to hopefully resolve your challenges with scheduling in multiple departments! We will be notifying all of our clients when these updates are available. Cheers!

meghan
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

opinion of make shift

Kommentare: so far my overall experience is positive. I have never had any issues in the sense of conflict between picking up shifts, cancelled shifts or last minute call outs.

I like the ease and convenience of this app. It allows me to see my schedule and pick up shifts from my phone at any moment of the day.

It would be helpful if there was a way to communicate easier within the app.

Antwort von MakeShift

Hi Meghan, thank you so much for your review!

Lane
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makeshift review

Easy to copy one week to another without having to reenter information

Changing times is tedious. Unable to do more than one shift at a time

Antwort von MakeShift

Thank you for your review Lane! We will pass along your feedback to our product team for future enhancements!

Alexander
Supervisor in Kanada
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

MakeShift Review

Kommentare: Good to very good

Straight forward and easy to use. Gives employee and position tabs.

Did not let me post available shifts too close to start time

Antwort von MakeShift

Thank you for your review and feedback Alexander!

Tyler
Team Lead in Kanada
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Easy to use, very sleek and modern design

Would be nice to add a feature so coworkers could see when a shift is up for grabs

Antwort von MakeShift

Thank you for your review Tyler! We offer the ability for employees to exchange shifts as well as available shifts. If you'd like more information on how to use these features, please check out our support articles at support.makeshift.ca.

Yukari
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

User friendly

easy to use and to see the attendance. The colours of this software are catchy to the eye. Convenient to interact with management, post comments, and so on

Little bit more flexibility for texting for individual workers.

Antwort von MakeShift

Thank you for your review Yukari! We appreciate your feedback!

Rana
RN in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Rana's opinion

Kommentare: i can see all my shifts at once; very handy; speeds up my work

very concise, allows many to see calendar and messages in the same time; all in one place

no ability to communicate back or request partial shift; not all past shifts are there

Antwort von MakeShift

Hi Rana, thank you for your feedback and review!

Dennis
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Software

This software is easy to set up and use. I use it on a daily basisi to keep track of my employees

None. I have nothing bad to say about this product

Antwort von MakeShift

Thank you so much for your review Dennis! We are so glad to hear that MakeShift has been easy to use for you!

Anna
Hygienist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great

Kommentare: I love it!

It is very convenient to use and User friendly. I would recommend it to others!

Nothing that I dislike about it! All features are amazing

Antwort von MakeShift

Hi Anna, thank you for your great review! We are glad to hear you love MakeShift!

Melissa
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for staffing

super easy to pick up shifts and sync to my phone.

Nothing. This app is great. I love using it.

Antwort von MakeShift

Thank you so much for your review Melissa!

Dane
Store Manager in Kanada
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Makeshift makes my job super easy

Super easy to navigate, very user friendly.

I don’t have anything I dislike about this software

Antwort von MakeShift

Thank you for your review Dane!