Very simply and easy to use

Zeke D.

Vorteile: I love that the platform is easy to move text/objects around the page and put them anywhere I want.
There are lots of features packed into this software that makes it very useful.
I previously used another large platform for building landing pages and we have found that this platform has way more features at a fraction of the costs.

Nachteile: Sometimes the pages are slow to update and there is a lag from publishing to seeing it on the page.
The WordPress plugin does not let you sort your pages alphabetically or newest pages first.

Hello Zeke,

Thank you for your honest feedback. We love to hear constructive opinions from our users. It confirms that we are heading in the right direction. There is still much to do in the nearest feature, so stay tuned and check our roadmap for more information.

Luke - team Landingi

A great page builder from Europe

Bewertet am 3.1.2020
João A.
Digital Strategist

Kommentare: The reason people opt for landing page builders is to be able to control their funnels, meaning, create landing pages without knowing programming, to sell products or services, or capture more leads. Landingi has a vast range of app integrations (eg. email marketing service providers). For those that there are no native integration, there's always Zapier, which will help you integrate with everything else.

Vorteile: Landingi is a page builder that already is market leader in Poland, and has been attracting users from all over the world. They had a lifetime offer for some time during 2019, so that was an influx of money they're using to develop the platform.

Nachteile: Sometimes the page gets slow to load, especially in the middle of doing some operations. This is bound to happen with browser apps, it's just that sometimes is a bit frustrating. However, when compared to other landing page builders, I'd say is above average when it comes to speed and ease of use.

Hi Jo?o,

thank you for your opinion. As it goes for the speed of our platform, we have introduced recently beta version of the new UI - it is connected not just with the new look, but mainly to increase the speed of app & editor. You can try it and after we'll implement changes based on the feedback after tests made by volunteering customers we'll implement it for everyone. It should make the whole experience smoother.

As good as Unbounce and LeadPages at half the price

Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Chad B.
Founder, CEO
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using the software for a couple years and have been very happy with the results.

Vorteile: Easy to use with lots of great templates. Quick Setup.

Nachteile: There isn't anything that I don't like. Landingi has been great for what we use it for.

von Landingi an 10.1.2020

Hello Chad,

great to hear that you are happy with our solution for more than 2 years. It gives us the motivation for constant improvement - reach to us if you will have any feedback regarding that, we always consider everything that we hear from our customers.

Also, we are running an affiliate program, so if you like to partner with us - find an Affiliate Program tab in the dashboard. Wish you all the best, Karolina - team Landingi

A fine landing page builder, but sign-up forms are less than robust.

Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Christopher R.
Account Manager

Kommentare: Inexpensive and easy landing pages.

Vorteile: Nice templates you can customize, and a true pixel-perfect WYSIWYG editor means if you can dream it you can build it.

Nachteile: Everything that happens after a page visitor clicks a button on your landing page. Maybe I'm spoiled coming from leadpages, but you don't have many customization options for the appearance and behavior of your light box.

Ease to use and fast to setup a functional landing page

Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Seng tat L.
Executive Director
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Landingi has enabled me to run my business efficiently and effectively. I would recommend this tool to anyone who would need it.

Vorteile: Professional Templates Available and this make my job so much easier to just concentrate in crafting the copy writing instead of figuring out how the layout should looks like

Nachteile: A lot of the button or settings are hidden. As such, to find certain setting or certain ways of doing things may be a bit of challenge if not familiar.

von Landingi an 6.2.2020

Hello Seng Tat,

thanks for your feedback. If you would like to share more insights regarding usability and hidden fields let us know via support@landingi.com or reply directly to me.

However, maybe you'll be happy to find out that in the second half of February we will release the new UI.

I'm happy to hear that you like our templates.

Wish you all the best - Karolina, team Landingi.

Always recommending

Bewertet am 20.1.2020
Ivan M.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: Our business has received many leads. I always recommend this product to my marketing students.

Vorteile: Ease of use with great templates. And it works!

Nachteile: Basic plans have very very limited functions, such as getting the lead information through email. Just a notification is not enough. Also, I would like to have a chat for support instead of waiting (for almost a day) an email reply.

Hello Ivan,

thanks for your feedback and honest opinion. We offer ticket support for Basic & Core plans and outside our working hours. Live chat is available for Create and higher plans between 9 am and 10 pm CET - we have just extended our working hours on Monday 20, January. It means that we'll get back to you quicker now.

We'll consider extending notifications.

Fastest and Easy to use Page Builder for My clients

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Parker casio P.
Marketing Manager

Vorteile: i love the when how easy i create the landing page for my clients

Nachteile: I think if you want use it for large views you have to add more dollar, but, it is okay :)

von Landingi an 24.9.2019

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about our platform. We work hard to give all our users the best landing page experience. If you like Landingi, be sure to join our Facebook Community where you can share your projects and talk to other entrepreneurs about lead generation and landing pages.

Need Landing Page? Start using Landingi

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Shekhor B.
Founder & CEO

Kommentare: Although I prefer Elementor for the overall website design process when it comes to the landing page, Landingi is my only savior.

Vorteile: The most easiest and high featured Landing page builder ever. Literally a man with zero design skills can even build a landing page within a couple of minutes.

Nachteile: I believe they need more templates to make it even better than how it is right now. And even better if they can increase the traffic limit for all plans.

von Landingi an 16.1.2020

Hello Shekhor,

thanks for your opinion. Maybe you'll be interested to find out that we are currently working on popups templates as there are not so many of them.
We will consider also other parts of your feedback :)

Best - Karolina, team Landingi

Great product!

Bewertet am 10.1.2020
Joe M.

Vorteile: I used it for two weeks and passed it on to my team. It's easy to use, very intuitive, customer support it's really good and they always go the extra mile.

Nachteile: On thing that I've been missing from the beginning is more access to templates, specially conversion ones.

von Landingi an 16.1.2020

Hello Joe,

thank you a lot for your opinion, it really means a lot.

As I see, the need for more templates are coming back, so definitely it is something that we will try to add for our plans for upcoming months.

Even at this moment, we are working on some templates, but the priority are the popup ones as there are not so many of them.

I'm happy to hear that you have found our tool as intuitive and that the support team meet expectations. Reach to us anytime you will need help.

Maybe you'll be also interested in our affiliate program, where you can earn commissions for referring us to others?

All the best, Karolina - Landingi team

good price and a nice customer service

Bewertet am 11.1.2020
Mohamed O.
Commercial
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I could generate more leads because of the attractiveness of the Landing pages

Vorteile: usability
easy to use
good looking landing pages

Nachteile: some features need to be in the core plan like autoresponder integration

Hello Mohamed,

I'm happy to hear that you have been able to generate more leads thanks to our tool.

Landingi competes well with Leadpages, Clickfunnels

Jason R.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Landingi is all in all easy to use once you've played with it for a few days and they have an excellent resource center where you can find answers to most questions. They also have a very robust integration library.

Vorteile: Landingi is an affordable, solid alternative to some of the bigger names in the industry. Not as feature rich yet, they are clearly a platform in growth-mode and listen closely to user feedback.

Nachteile: My least favorite feature could also be a perk for some users, which is the requirement to edit landing pages for different screen views. When you create for the desktop, you need to edit for the tablet and the smartphone view, which can add some significiant edit time. While you do have a greater deal of customization available to you, for me the jury is out on how beneficial this is. I use leadpages as well and they've managed to create a platform that allows you to show certain elements on certain device views without the need to edit each individual view. It's definitely faster, but you do sacrifice some customization.

Hello Jason,

Thank you for sharing feedback about our platform. We always strive to give users the best experience with Landingi. We know there is a long way to go, so the clear roadmap should be useful for our users. Right now we added URL builder to our site as well as a pop-up generator in the platform.
We understand that editing mobile view from one perspective can be tiring, that's why we added the option to rebuild it. So the design goes in line with the changes made in the desktop view. Give it a try in free time.

Luke - team Landingi

Great value for money + amazing support

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Natalia P.
UX Researcher

Kommentare: Helps us promote our startup, experiment with communication fast, gather leads efficiently.

Vorteile: Landingi is a very simple and user friendly tool for creating landing pages for varied purposes. You can use multiple templates and modify them as you want in just several hours. It is easy for non-technical person to be almost independent from developers - in the last 2 years I needed help of a web developer maybe 4-5 times, basically for making the fixed-on-scroll menu bar on the page, also for adding SSL or a piece of code for Mouseflow tracking. And any time I needed to add something connected to Facebook or Google Analytics, or anything else to my pages, I could do that and got a helping hand of Landingi's support staff, who ALWAYS helped me solve my problems. Kudos to them - this is why I stick to Landingi even though there are other services, with more beautiful templates, available. I find this tool very handy for any kind of experimenting with communication - you can produce several versions of one landing page in several hours. And

Nachteile: Basically, I would appreciate more templates to use in Landingi. Something more modern and shiny would be highly appreciated ;-)

von Landingi an 26.7.2019

Hello Natalia,

Your review just made my day. Thanks for honest feedback. The support crew is delighted when someone mentions them in the review. They do hard work and want to give users all the help they need.

I'm happy to see you can experiment with your campaigns and get great leads - that's all we want for our users - saving time and getting those leads.

Thanks for the good word. I wish you all the best in future campaigns.

Fantastic Tool

Gibraan A.

Kommentare: We are creating and pioneering 'online billboards' for advertising agencies. Landingi offers the functionality to create effective and impressive landing pages (we prefer to call our product Online-Billboards), and it is easy to use. Also it seems that Landingi's development team is very proactive in developing new functionality.

Vorteile: First the platform is ideally set-up for a white-label user. It is easy to manage sub-accounts and give access to clients. The interface is clean. The support team is very responsive. The marketing team is always reaching out to us.

Nachteile: We have very little, if any, negative sentiments about this tool. Really cannot think of any right now.

Hi Gibraan

My heart grows when I read positive reviews like yours. Honest feedback is the best source of knowledge. Thanks for letting us know that we are heading in the right direction.

We are continually changing and adding new features like embeddable pop-ups that you can use in your campaigns. Be sure to check our roadmap from time to time. Incoming months will bring many new features.

Amazing customer support

Marcela R.
web designer

Kommentare: Excellent experience with this product, we get leads everyday, the reports are fine, everything is super easy to use.

Vorteile: That it just works perfectly fine and it's super easy to use and to get used to.

Nachteile: The builder can be a little simple, or premade

Hello Marcela,

We are constantly growing and adding new features to give you more tools in your marketing efforts. Thus it's so important to read honest feedback from our users. Thank you for sharing your opinion. I love to hear users crack a ton of leads from our landing pages.

I'm happy to tell you that we are running an affiliate program, so if you like to partner with us - find an Affiliate Program tab in the dashboard.

Quick, safe and easy!

Bewertet am 22.7.2019
Mateusz P.
Digital Marketing Manager
Gewerbeimmobilien, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Literally 0 common problems in implementation of LP and starting your campaigns, because of how easy is it to setup (not to mention you don't need to take care of your own server etc.). That's the biggest added value - I don't have to worry, that something will not work, as in many MA software offering LP builder. Quick wins, easy scaling, LP's are fast and not-buggy.

Vorteile: Ready to go, super-easy to create LP, forms, integrate with MA system, connect your domain and start campaign. Integrations +++

Nachteile: No module building - I have a lot of similar LP's and making some changes to shared elements is a pain. Though, I've seen on a roadmap, that they are implementing it soon, so in that case the least likable thing would be UX in the Leads tab: not much options to manage them, too much clicking, refreshing pages, especially when archived + lead capture alert could have all lead information in e-mail, so I don't have to login.

von Landingi an 24.7.2019

Hello Mateusz,

I love to read reviews like yours in the morning. Thanks for constructive and honest feedback. We try hard to add new features to the platform and give our users the very best experience. Saving time and option to scale your business faster was one of our main goals when we designed our platform.

As you mentioned there are many things to come, we are planning to rework the lead tab so it's more clear to read and manage for users. But funnels and folders for grouping landing pages will come first.

I wish you all the best in future campaigns!

Luke - team Landingi

Simple landing page software for simple use

Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Justin N.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Landingi has been good for us in creating quick optin pages with their templates. Anything more like funnels or sales pages have not been doable with Landingi, but it's been good to have Landingi in our back pockets for when we need a quick page displayed.

Vorteile: Landingi is a great, simple software for making landing pages to get optins and signups. -Beautiful templates to choose from
-Pretty much place whatever element you want where ever you want
-Design for mobile independently from desktop view
-Integrate data with many CRMs and email autoresponders

Nachteile: A couple things make Landingi less-than-choice: -This software is really great at the one thing it does, get optins. If you want multiple landing pages for upsells or other offers, creating a "funnel" is almost impossible. And of course, payments and other data gathering is not doable here.
-The freedom to put whatever you want anywhere on the page is nice, but it's not up to par with design standards. As a result, if you get too creative with pages and where you place elements, the page doesn't load right on devices, resulting in a bad user experience. A little more limitation on design elements would help the non-designers a bit more.

von Landingi an 10.1.2020

Hello Justin,

thank you for your honest feedback. Definitely we will take under consideration your opinions regarding designing the pages and funnels.
Did you have a chance to use our Action after submission functionality? It allows for transferring lead data from one landing page into another.

Wish you all the best, Karolina - team Landingi.

The landing page builder that gives you the most value for your money.

Bewertet am 1.10.2018
Gerente de Cuentas y Operaciones

Kommentare: My experience has been positive 99% of the time. With Landingi you can't go wrong, it's an easy to use landing page builder which let's you have a functional and beautiful landing page in minutes. Yes, it's missing a few features, but their flat rate for unlimited landing pages does not punish you for sticking around and waiting while they implement them. Don't get me wrong though, non of the features that are missing will prevent you from building a landing page that will bring thousands of conversions.

Vorteile: Unlimited landing pages and domains. Easy to use builder.

Nachteile: Missing a few features, like automatic SSL installation (this has gotten better over the past weeks as you don't need to install a different CNAME for them to be able to install the SSL, however it would be nice if we could install it directly), multi-step forms and a little more liberty of form structure and design. I have also found a few problems (which were solved) with lead tracking.

von Landingi an 11.10.2018

Hi!

We are always looking for honest feedback on our platform. Thank you for sharing your opinion it helps our team a lot.

I'm happy to hear that you have a great experience with Landingi. We are constantly working and improving. I'm happy to tell you that we implemented automate SSL certificate installation as well as other improvements.

Thanks for the support. I wish you all the best in future campaigns. May the conversion always favours you.

Luke - Team Landingi

Intuitive and easy to use!

Marta V.
PPC Manager and Digital Marketing Consultant

Vorteile: - Intuitive - even if you never worked with a landing page builder before all the functions are user-friendly
- Easy to use
- Well organized in terms of buttons and options
- Customer service replies fairly quick

Nachteile: - It should let you organize everything in folders
- It should have more templates to choose from to make it easier for those of us who are not designers - more markets available
- Shoul have discounts for exceptions, for example when people have just one or two projects (clients) and would like to use the service

Hi Marta

It's great to read that you find our platform useful. We try hard to give our users the best experience with our platform as well as new tools to boost campaigns even further.

Recently we launched a UTM builder and new pop-ups editor. Feel free to check them while using the platform. Grouping you landing pages in folders is something that we keep on our roadmap and hope to add in the new quarter of the year.

Powerful and Affordable Langing Page Builder

Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Marvin T.
General Manager
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm using Landingi with Zapier to send leads to multiple third-party software tools such as CRM, Google Sheets, Text Messaging, Email, etc. Definitely able to grow with any user or organization from beginner to advanced. Looking forward to new features coming within the roadmap.

Vorteile: First of all the customer support does listen and responds with solutions.
Easy to use page builder tool for effectively collecting leads.
Able to connect to other third-party software tools using Zapier.
Ability to set up landing pages like opt-in pages and thank you pages quickly.
Having access to include custom css and javascript in landing pages.
Video embeds
Last but not least pro is UNLIMITED pages, visitors, leads, domains.

Nachteile: Need the ability to build longer sales funnel with multiple pages; which is currently on the roadmap.
The datepicker form field could be improved for better user experience in selecting date.

von Landingi an 13.8.2019

Hello, Marvin!

Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We really strive to give you the best experience with our platform, and we understand what. steps need to be taken in order to make the platform even better.

Wish you all the best in your future marketing campaigns!

Your Pixel Perfect Landing Page builder

Daniel T.
Principle Trainer
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Landingi is an easy to use landing page builder. They have many professional templates that you can quickly select and edit for your landing pages. Ease of use to setup and creating pixel-perfect landing pages is what landingi offers. This is so far the top 2 landing page builder that i like.

Nachteile: Landingi works differently from other builders. It works on a 2 pages system. Lead collection page and thank you page so if you want to build something that is different from this 2 page system, you would have to go out of the box.

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your honest feedback. It helps us to know, what our users think about all the features available on the platform. As for the 2 step workflow on a landing page, I think you will be happy to know, that we are working on adding funnels, so you can easily flow from one step on a landing page to another.

Really great product

Mateusz W.
Growth Hacker

Kommentare: It is designed to be fast and easy and it is exactly what it promises.

Vorteile: I'm using Landingi for 3 or 4 years now daily for me and my clients. I love it for simplicity and great support.

Nachteile: I would like to see more new features (lately it's much this is also much better and we got some cool new features now).

Hi Mateusz

Love to see that you like our platform. As you know, we strive to give you the best experience and boost your campaigns. Be sure to check our roadmap frequently to see what new features we are adding and what we have in plans. Embeddable pop-ups are a new addition to our platform. In the coming months, we also plan to add funnels and grouping in folders. It's the most desired feature from the community, and we want to meet your expectations. So, stay tuned and visit as often!

Luke - team Landingi

Best result on landing page design

Bewertet am 30.8.2018
Ale R.
Editor
Zeitung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Amazing for made fast and beautifulls design with high end result, not for automation

Vorteile: Landingi is an amazing a html editor for landing pages. I try several option even getresponse, wishloop and pageslead and landingi is what offer better end result. You can make a mindblowing design landing pages even if your not a designer. What i do like
- amazing templates design
- easy to design, easy to use
- very customisable
- mobile compatible
- can host or embed the pages in your server
- very nice support
If you wanna make a really nice end well design landing page you must use landingi. With landingi the first time i made a just mind blowing landing page in 4-6 hours, my second landing page just take me 20min.

Nachteile: The product overal is really good, but they miss some key elements
- no premades blocks (so you cant drag and drop premade elements)
- no general design/css/font/color (you need to change 1x1)
- no emoji support
- no rename images
- no export html
- not too much seo friendly
- some elements you have to add it in custom elements (like tap to call, or google maps)
- stats and insight are not so good
Automation is more expensive, and is not worth the price

Hi Ale!

We are happy to hear you find our platform useful in your campaigns. We are constantly working on improving our platform and respond to feedback like this. The voice of our users is the best source of knowledge about points to add on our roadmap.

Thank You for your support!

Usability

Bewertet am 16.8.2019
Rohan S.
Web Designer

Kommentare: Overall experience is quite good as a front end developer. As I can make landing page much faster than writing HTML from scratch then check its responsiveness. And as I work in digital marketing it is very helpful for us to run campaigns. For us, it's a double-edged sword.

Vorteile: Dragging dropping section can be moved easily from top to bottom, components can be copied easily from one page to another page. Rapid development

Nachteile: Chat icon at the bottom is sometimes annoying for small screens. Images need to be optimized(same width same height) as the application itself will not automatically sense the width, height of an image frame in which the image is to be placed

von Landingi an 11.9.2019

Hello, Rohan!
Thank you for leaving an honest review. We always look for opinions from our users, pointing out things that we can change to make Landingi even better platform.

Your point about auto-adjusting width and height of the images. I'm sure we'll lean over this case.

Wish you all the best in the future!

Luke - team Landingi

A competitively priced landing pages builder!

Bewertet am 13.7.2018
Mark N.
Head of Paid Marketing
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Create landing pages to get results!

Vorteile: Landingi is a great landing page builder we allows me and my team to quickly build high conversion focused landing pages.

Nachteile: Integrating analytics to pages could be easier than it is currently. Also there could be support in the FAQ knowledge base. As other companies have bigger support communities.

Dear Mark,

It's great to hear that you find our platform useful and you have a pleasant experience with it. We are thankful for your feedback, cause it's the best source of knowledge for us as developers. If you ever stumble upon a problem or want more in-depth information about landing page customization, I can schedule a live training session for you with one of our experts.

You can write to us via messenger or use chat in your panel and we will schedule a training session. Thank you for your support.

Luke - Team Landingi

Best landing page builder I've used

Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Daniel W.
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I struggled with other landing page builders, but Landingi came very naturally to me. I've used it to create landing pages for Kickstarter campaigns, lead generation and for contests. I love the flexibility it provides when building my pages so I can match brand colors across my different web properties.

Vorteile: Landingi is by far the easiest landing page builder I've used. What I like
- They have a wide variety of templates to get you started
- Ability to import custom fonts
- A/B Testing
- Lets you track and export leads by landing page
- Can add custom JavaScript for tracking and other service integrations
- Flexible enough to create sales funnels

Nachteile: I wish I had more precise control over where items are placed on the page. The grid helps with alignment, but it is really hard to get multiple items centered vertically or horizontally. I'd like to see them implement a snap to grid option, the ability to change the size of the grid, or the amount of nudging for moving items around. I'd also like to see them integrate the new FontAwesome 5 icons as well. They provide a layers view so you can see how items are grouped on the site, but there's no way to rename those layers or the items in them. Renaming would help with organizing and make it easier to identify what you're working with on the screen.

Hello Daniel,

thanks for the support! Honest feedback is always appreciated because it gives us the guidelines to improve our landing page builder. I wish you all the best in future campaigns. May the conversion always favors you.